LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD

1. Intro (1:28)
2. Spellbound (4:17)
3. Passion (5:40)
4. Waracle (6:16)
5. Wherever You Are (5:33)
6. Computer Eyes (6:18)
7. Calliopeia (5:21)
8. Valley of the Queens (4:18)
9. Haunted (4:58)
10. The Charm of the Seer (3:11)
11. Deceiver / Songs of the Ocean (6:11)

Disc Two - 45:39
1. Day One: Vigil (2:02)
2. Day Three: Pain (5:57)
3. Nostalgia (3:44)
4. Out in the Real World (6:31)
5. The Castle Hall (6:28)
Encore #1
6. Into the Black Hole (8:32)
7. When the Levee Breaks (6:07)
Encore #2
8. Day Eleven: Love (6:18)

Search STREAM OF PASSION Live In The Real World lyrics

- Davy Mickers / drums

Special Guests:
- Diana Bovio / backing vocals
- Damian Wilson / vocals

Released 2006 through InsideOut.

Thanks to Xanadu3737 for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

STREAM OF PASSION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STREAM OF PASSION Live In The Real World Music

Live in the Real WorldLive in the Real World
Inside Out U.S. 2006
STREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORMSTREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORM
ICAR
Stream of Passion: Live in the Real WorldStream of Passion: Live in the Real World
Inside Out U.S. 2006
Out in the Real WorldOut in the Real World
Single · Import
Inside Out 2006
Audio CD$14.99 (used)
Flame Within by Stream of Passion (2009) Audio CDFlame Within by Stream of Passion (2009) Audio CD
Napalm
STREAM OF PASSION CD - A WAR OF OUR OWN (2014) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK METAL US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STREAM OF PASSION - EMBRACE THE STORM [STREAM OF PASSION] - NEW CD US $16.72 Buy It Now 1 day
STREAM OF PASSION - LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.01 Buy It Now 1 day
STREAM OF PASSION: A Wayt Of Our Own CD+1 BONUS 2014 NEW Ships from SWEDEN US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STREAM OF PASSION / DARKER DAYS Japan CD 2 Bonus NEW The Saturnine Hydra Dalai US $4.25 [4 bids]
A War Of Our Own by Stream of Passion CD (2014) Brand New Ships Worldwide US $28.99 Buy It Now 3 days
STREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORM 12 Trk CD AYREON BRAND NEW SEALED GoTh MeTaL US $7.95 [0 bids]
Stream Of Passion - Live In The Real World cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Stream of Passion Live the Real World 2 CD Digipack Arjen Lucassen Ayreon US $9.90 Buy It Now 6 days
STREAM OF PASSION-A WAR OF OUR OWN-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F25 US $28.50 Buy It Now 6 days
ELFONIA st ( AYREON , STREAM OF PASSION MEMBERS) US $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Live in the Real World STREAM OF PASSION DVD+ 2 CD SET US $13.99 Buy It Now 9 days
STREAM OF PASSION-DARKER DAYS-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F75 US $30.50 Buy It Now 9 days
STREAM OF PASSION - DARKER DAYS * [885470002484] - NEW CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
STREAM OF PASSION A War Of Our Own digipack LTD + 1 bonus track US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
STREAM OF PASSION A War Of Our Own DIGI US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
HDK-System Overload cd new Epica After Forever Nightwish Stream of Passion US $6.00 Buy It Now 11 days
STREAM OF PASSION-THE FLAME WITHIN-CD 2009-AYREON-NEW & SEALED US $17.04 Buy It Now 12 days
Stream Of Passion - War Of Our Own [CD New] US $11.59 Buy It Now 13 days
STREAM OF PASSION EMBRACE THE STORM SEALED CD NEW US $5.70 Buy It Now 13 days
STREAM OF PASSION - A War of our Own ( digipack edition LTD +bonus) US $8.99 Buy It Now 15 days
STREAM OF PASSION - WAR OF OUR OWN NEW CD US $19.38 Buy It Now 15 days
~ STREAM OF PASSION - A WAR OF OUR OWN ~ MUSIC CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Darker Days - Stream Of Passion New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $51.44 Buy It Now 18 days
War of Our Own - Stream Of Passion New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.49 Buy It Now 18 days
STREAM OF PASSION - DARKER DAYS - BONUS TRACK (IMPORT) NEW CD US $58.63 Buy It Now 18 days
Darker Days * STREAM OF PASSION CD ( FREE SHIPPING) US $11.15 Buy It Now 19 days
STREAM OF PASSION The Flame Within (AYREON,EPICA) US $8.95 Buy It Now 21 days
STREAM OF PASSION - THE FLAME WITHIN [STREAM OF PASSION] [693723512921] - NEW CD US $15.68 Buy It Now 21 days
STREAM OF PASSION Flame Within DIGIPACK ( ayreon ) US $9.49 Buy It Now 21 days
STREAM OF PASSION Flame Within ( ayreon female vocals ) US $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
A War Of Our Own by Stream Of Passion : Format: Audio CD US $18.15 Buy It Now 22 days
A War of Our Own [Digipak] by Stream of Passion (CD, Jun-2014, End of the Light) US $8.90 Buy It Now 22 days
Arjen Anthony Lucassen Lost In The New Real 2 CD AYREON ,STREAM OF PASSION US $12.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Stream Of Passion - Live In The Real World 2 CDS US $10.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Stream Of Passion The Flame Within CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Stream Of Passion Darker Days CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Stream Of Passion - Live In The Real World [CD New] US $10.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Stream of Passion - CD 2014 - A War of our Own US $13.63 Buy It Now 24 days
A War of Our Own + 1 bon STREAM OF PASSION ( FREE SHIPPING) LIMITED EDITION CD US $11.15 Buy It Now 25 days
Stream Of Passion - War Of Our Own (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $10.60 Buy It Now 27 days
Stream of Passion / The Flame Within JAPAN+1 Within Temptation After Forever D US $34.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Stream Of Passion Darker Days CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Stream Of Passion - Flame Within (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $5.83 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy STREAM OF PASSION music online Buy STREAM OF PASSION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for STREAM OF PASSION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

STREAM OF PASSION Live In The Real World ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(58%)

STREAM OF PASSION Live In The Real World reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Good! (but non essential)

Being honest with you, i enjoyed this album much more a month ago than today, it could happen with several albums or songs and it´s something natural, there are so many things that one day you love and after time you less enjoy, but other things called masterpieces that you listen and listen now and then, and you cannot get tired of them, this is not the case surely.

I had the luck of seeing SoP in Mexico City in October, and believe me, i loved it, despite it was only a bit more than an hour of performance (because of Anathema were the main band), and actually the track list was pretty similar as this CD.

I reviewed first this DVD, and my grade was 4 stars, right now i would keep that 4 stars because watching a DVD is a thing that i less do than hearing an album, so i cannot get tired of watching a DVD if i dont do it very often, also a DVD could be much better than the CD itself.

Here we can find 20 songs, 8 of them were chosen from their debut "Embrace the Storm" release, so here you will almost listen to te whole album, besides that, here you will listen to Arjen´s songs (Ayreon, Ambeon and Star One), but the most are from Ayreon´s albums, "Warracle", "Computer Eyes" or "Day 3: Pain" which are very well performanced, and as an extra addition, a guest singer appears here, Damian Wilson who is a good Arjen´s friend supported SoP in this tour, obviously he participates in songs such as "The Castle Hall" or "Into the Black Hole". And since Led Zep is one of Arjen´s favorite bands, they included a cover from "When the Levee Breaks" which is not bad, but i would had been better if they omit it.

So, the best things here, of course Marcela´s voice, im not tired of saying that, her voice is simply beautiful, the great riffs of Lori and Arjen, and the performance of Ayreon´s songs besides the SoP ones.

I like it, but maybe now i have to rest a bit of them or actually rest a bit of metal, i´ve never been a metal head, but i like some bands and albums, SoP could be light or catchy metal and right now im giving to this album 3 stars, because it´s good but non essential.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#102203) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 08, 2006

4 stars EDGAR O. LIRA Well. I am very exited about this album, and it is not because I am a Mexican prog lover as Marcela and Alejandro, but this is a wonderful performance. As we all know so far, Arjen Lucassen is a genious who have developed a great style of making new and original exellent music, ... (read more)

Report this review (#107734) | Posted by | Wednesday, January 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of STREAM OF PASSION "Live In The Real World"