JOHN SCOFIELD & PAT METHENY: I CAN SEE YOUR HOUSE FROM HERE

John Scofield

John Scofield John Scofield & Pat Metheny: I Can See Your House From Here album cover

Buy JOHN SCOFIELD Music
Studio Album, released in 1994

1. I Can See Your House From Here (7:43)
2. Red One (4:17)
3. No Matter What (7:14)
4. Everybody's Party (6:15)
5. Message To A Friend (6:09)
6. No Way Jose (7:18)
7. Say The Brother's Name (7:18)
8. S.C.O. (4:41)
9. Quiet Rising (5:26)
10. One Way To Be (5:45)
11. You Speak My Language (6:57)

Total time 69:03

- John Scofield / electric & steel-string acoustic guitars
AND
- Pat Metheny / electric & nylon-string acoustic guitars, guitar synth

With:
- Steve Swallow / electric & acoustic basses
- Bill Stewart / drums

Artwork: Mark Larson with Jan Staller (photo)

CD Blue Note ‎- CDP 7243 8 27765 2 9 (1994, US)

Thanks to avestin for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy JOHN SCOFIELD John Scofield & Pat Metheny: I Can See Your House From Here Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Hand Jive [2 LP]Hand Jive [2 LP]
$11.46
That's What I SayThat's What I Say
Verve 2005
$5.10

John Scofield & Pat Metheny:I Can See Your House From Here,CD,1994,Blue Note/BMG USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 54m
I Can See Your House from Here by Pat Metheny/John Scofield (CD, Mar-1994, Blue USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 12m
I Can See Your House from Here by Pat Metheny/John Scofield (CD, Mar-1994, Blue USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
John Scofield/Pat Metheny I Can See Your House From Here Audio CD USD $1.50 [0 bids]
(Nearly New) I Can See Your House From Here by John Scofield CD - XclusiveDealz USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny-I Can See Your House From Here CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny - I Can See Your House from Here CD1994 NEW SEALED USD $5.51 Buy It Now 5 days
john scofield & pat metheny - I can see your house from here / 2LP New USD $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I Can See Your House from Here - Pat Metheny/John Scofield (CD 1994) Like New CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny - I Can See Your House From Here - Blue Note CD USD $7.17 Buy It Now 7 days
JOHN SCOFIELD & pat METHANY cd I CAN SEE YOUR HOUSE FROM HERE lee townsend USD $15.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I Can See Your House from Here by Pat Metheny/John Scofield (CD, Mar-1994,... USD $4.00 Buy It Now 9 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny - I Can See Your House From Here - CD USD $6.02 Buy It Now 12 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny I Can See Your House From Here (CD) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny:I Can See Your House From Here,CD,1994,Blue Note/BMG USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
JOHN SCOFIELD & PAT METHENY - I Can See Your House From Here CD USD $7.44 Buy It Now 16 days
I Can See Your House from Here by Pat Metheny/John Scofield (CD, Mar-1994,... USD $4.49 Buy It Now 18 days
Pat Metheny/John Scofield - I Can See Your House from Here (CD, Mar-1994) USD $4.67 Buy It Now 20 days
I Can See Your House From Here, John Scofield/Pat Metheny, Good USD $6.74 Buy It Now 21 days
I Can See Your House from Here by Pat Metheny John Scofield CD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 22 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny - I Can See Your House From Here USD $7.77 Buy It Now 22 days
John Scofield & Pat Metheny I Can See Through Your House From Here cd USD $2.99 Buy It Now 26 days
John Scofield Pat Metheny - I Can See Your House From Here - CD - New USD $9.91 Buy It Now 27 days
I Can See Your House From Here CD John Scofield & Pat Metheny NEW & SEALED USD $14.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Bill Stewart, John Scofield, Pat Metheny - I Can See Your House From Here (CD) USD $8.58 Buy It Now 34 days

More places to buy JOHN SCOFIELD music online Buy JOHN SCOFIELD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

JOHN SCOFIELD John Scofield & Pat Metheny: I Can See Your House From Here ratings distribution

JOHN SCOFIELD John Scofield & Pat Metheny: I Can See Your House From Here reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
3 stars I suppose this album was inevitable. John Scofield does have a similar sound to Pat Metheny's, although I think that had more to do with record company pressure than their individual styles. Metheny was just too much of a jazz market monster for the suits to not want to copy him. Nonetheless, I like ususally Scofield's soloing style better than Metheny's.

While the songs, in keeping with Metheny's usual style, are all relatively low key, the album mostly alternates between the passive and the slightly more energetic songs. Needless to say, I like the faster and louder pieces, but I just wish that they actually were fast and loud.

The two guitarists play well together, sometimes in unison, and mostly trading solos, and Metheny, thankfully, restrains himself from much use of that lame sounding guitar synth horn patch he is known for.

3 stars, because at least it's pleasant background music.

5 stars i think this is a great album. pat and john show here their abilities whith their instruments in all their glory. itīs an album purely focused on the guitar. i have to admit that itīs a little bit too long, but it doesnīt make it less surprising. the sound, the efects that the guitars use make m ... (read more)

Report this review (#91295) | Posted by | Saturday, September 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of JOHN SCOFIELD "John Scofield & Pat Metheny: I Can See Your House From Here"