SZUPERKONCERT (NEPSTADION 2001)

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Omega Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) album cover

Buy OMEGA Music
DVD/Video, released in 2002

1. Petróleum lámpa (Petroleum Lantern)
2. Addig élj! (Live As Long As)
3. Léna (Russian Winter)
4. Idorablo (Time Robber)
5. Őrültek órája (Rush Hour)
6. Éjféli koncert (Late Night Show)
7. Tizezer Lepes (Ten Thousand Paces)
8. Nem tudom a neved (Help To Find Me)
9. Gyöngyhajú lány (Pearls In Her Hair)
10. Finale - Medley

- Zsolt Gömöri / keyboards
- Tamás Szekeres / guitar
- György Demeter / backing vocals
- Attila Vértes / backing vocals

+ ILLES, METRO (on "Finale - Medley")

DVD Mega MDVD 87644 (2002)

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

OMEGA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OMEGA Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Dueno Del Flow 2Dueno Del Flow 2
Planet Records (Soh) 2011
GammapolisGammapolis
Hungaraton 2002
Elö Omega (Original 1972 Version + 6 Bonus Tracks)Elö Omega (Original 1972 Version + 6 Bonus Tracks)
Enigmatic Records
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) US $9.24 Buy It Now 49m 52s
The Omega Man (DVD, 2007) Charlton Heston US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 10m
3 Movie HORROR DVD Set * I Am Omega * Monster * AVH Alien vs Hunter US $3.95 Buy It Now 1h 25m
ALPHA & OMEGA (WS) NEW DVD US $12.04 Buy It Now 3h 21m
ALPHA & OMEGA (2PC) (+DVD) (WS) NEW BLURAY US $17.09 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Horror, Thriller, Scifi Lot of 10 NEW DVDs: Ripper 2, I Am Omega, Roman,++10-9 US $13.99 [0 bids]
OMEGA DOOM/JOHNNY MNEMONIC/UNIVERSAL SOLDIER: THE RETURN - NEW DVD US $15.85 Buy It Now 5h 34m
SCIENCE FICTION-Omega Man DVD NEW US $8.51 Buy It Now 9h 34m
The Omega Code (VHS, 2000) Michael York, Casper Van Dien US $3.95 Buy It Now 9h 54m
The Omega Code (DVD, 2000, Widescreen) US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave US $10.50 [5 bids]
Transformers Prime Season 3 Volume 3 - Omega Lock DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $18.77 Buy It Now 11h 40m
Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure (DVD, 2014, Digital Ultraviolet) US $2.25 [2 bids]
Alpha and Omega (Blu-ray, 2011, Bilingual, Canadian) FAST SHIPPING US $11.00 Buy It Now 13h 55m
THE OMEGA MAN CHARLTON HESTON WIDESCREEN OFFICIAL WARNER BROTHERS DVD US $6.33 Buy It Now 14h
ALPHA AND OMEGA (Blu-ray/DVD, 2011) NEW WITH SLEEVE US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Megiddo: The Omega Code II (DVD, 2002, Collector's Edition) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Haunting of Winchester House/I Am Omega (Blu-ray Disc, 2010) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Megiddo: The Omega Code II (VHS, 2002) US $2.99 [0 bids]
OMEGA DOOM - NEW DVD US $4.84 Buy It Now 16h 28m
The Omega Factor (DVD, 2006, 3-Disc Set) US $14.99 [0 bids]
CELEBRATING THE FEMININE LIFE CYCLE (VHS)OMEGA PRESENTS US $1.95 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure (Blu-ray Disc, 2014) US $14.99 Buy It Now 17h
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme (DVD, 2005, Full Screen) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Omega Syndrome (1986) New World VHS Ken Wahl/Nicole Eggert OOP RARE Action US $0.99 [0 bids]
OMEGA WRESTLING-UNCOMMON PASSION (2-DVD SET) HARDY BOYS ROH TNA WWE PWG WCW ECW US $7.99 [0 bids]
I AM OMEGA NEW BLURAY US $15.27 Buy It Now 19h 22m
Megiddo: The Omega Code II (VHS, 2002) US $2.75 Buy It Now 19h 28m
ALPHA & OMEGA Creation & Prophecy Conference VHS Set LaHaye Ed Hindson Ken Ham US $45.00 [0 bids]
I Am Omega/Monster/Alien vs. Hunter (DVD, 2010) US $4.00 Buy It Now 19h 46m
Children's DVDS Large Lot Muppets Take Manhattan Alpha and Omega Superman More US $19.99 [0 bids]
20h
Wholesale Lot of 29 Horror Movies on 19 DVD + 2 Zombie Set Elysium I am Omega ++ US $29.94 [0 bids]
Star Trek - Ep 54 THE OMEGA GLORY (VHS TAPE) WILLIAM SHATNER LEONARD NIMOY US $3.99 Buy It Now 20h 7m
OMEGA COP (DVD 2007)RON MARCHINI, ADAM WEST, SLIM-CASE, REVENGE, ACTION, WORLD US $6.99 [0 bids]
I AM OMEGA- Mark Decascos (HAWAII 5-0)*Kung-Fu Version of Richard Matheson Novel US $2.99 [0 bids]
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) NEW Justin Long Hayden Panettiere Christina Ricci US $4.45 [0 bids]
The Omega Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2007) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme US $4.33 Buy It Now 22h 38m
NEW Saint Seiya Omega 1 [Blu-ray] Japan Import Free Shipping US $77.50 Buy It Now 22h 54m
NEW Saint Seiya Omega 2 [Blu-ray] Japan Import Free Shipping US $84.12 Buy It Now 23h 15m
The Omega Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2007) *Brand New* US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD Saint Seiya Omega (Episode 1-25) And (Episode 26-51) US $19.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Haunting Of Winchester House I Am Omega Blu-Ray Disc 2 Films US $12.93 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Omega & Monster & Alien vs. Hunter (DVD, 2010) 3 MOVIES ONE LOW PRICE US $3.50 [0 bids]
I Am Omega/Monster/Alien vs. Hunter (DVD, 2010) US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alpha and Omega (Blu-ray/DVD, 2012, Canadian) Some have slipcover.. US $6.24 [0 bids]
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
lot of 4 DVD Great Action Movies: Puppet Masters/Attack Force/Omega Cop/Traffic US $3.99 [0 bids]
*RARE,OOP,1999 OMEGA/SIMITAR RELEASE,NEW,FACTORY SEALED* Bloodstone (DVD, 1999) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Man-Charlton Heston-Anthony Zerbe-Rosalind Cash US $4.99 [0 bids]
CULT 3 PAK/I OMEGA/AVH ALIEN VS HUNTER/MONSTER/WHAT IF GODZILLA TALE/ZOMBIES/AVP US $5.99 [0 bids]
Alpha and Omega (Blu ray DVD Movie) US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Man (DVD MOVIE) US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I AM OMEGA Mark Dacascos, Geoff Meed R2 PAL new dvd R2 PAL original US $11.89 Buy It Now 1 day
ALPHA AND OMEGA [BLU-RAY/DVD] [CANADIAN] - NEW BLU-RAY/DVD US $20.21 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Omega/Monster/Alien vs. Hunter (DVD, 2010) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 VHS Michael York, Michael Biehn; Brian Trenchard-Smith US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beyond the Darkness (Buio Omega, 1979) Joe D'Amato - UNRATED W/S - SLEAZE GORE US $2.25 [2 bids]
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme (DVD, 2005) US $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010, Widescreen) - BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED!!! US $3.48 Buy It Now 1 day
"Megiddo The Omega Code 2" VHS Tape US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Omega Man (DVD, 2000) US $7.32 [0 bids]
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme (DVD, 2005) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Megiddo: The Omega Code II (VHS, 2002) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beyond Darkness Buio Omega New DVD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Brand New I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) Mark Dacasos-Never stop Shooting the Dead!!! US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Omega (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Omega DoomJohnny MnemonicUniversal Sol DVD US $11.12 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Man (DVD, 2000) US $8.50 [0 bids]
Omega Doom / Blind Fury DOUBLE FEATURE DVD -2000 LOW PRICE! FACTORY SEALED! US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Double Feature - Omega Doom // Blind Fury (DVD 2000) Rutger Hauer US $2.99 [0 bids]
Alpha and Omega (Blu-ray/DVD, 2011, Includes Digital Copy) US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Code VHS US $1.49 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Omega (Blu-ray Disc, 2010) NEW! See Details US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Man (DVD, 2000) Charlton Heston US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SAINT SEIYA OMEGA SEASON 2 - COMPLETE TV SERIES DVD BOX SET ( 1-46 EPISODES) US $36.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Man 1971 DVD Charlton Heston Rosalind Cash Plague Survival Movie WS US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE OMEGA MAN rare SCI-FI Classic dvd CHARLTON HESTON CANADA $9 WORLD $12 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
los caballeros del zodiaco omega US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE OMEGA MAN SCI-FI Classic dvd CHARLTON HESTON // CANADA $9 WORLD $12 US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I AM OMEGA- Mark Decascos (HAWAII 5-0)*Kung-Fu Version of Richard Matheson Novel US $3.33 Buy It Now 2 days
AVH: Alien vs. Hunter / I Am Omega / Monster Mark Dacascos, Geoff Meed, Jennife US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Am Omega (Blu Ray) US $6.04 Buy It Now 2 days
SAINT SEIYA OMEGA The Anime TV Series Ep.1 - 51 DVD Box Set 1 (Box 2 Available) US $48.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SAINT SEIYA OMEGA The Anime TV Series Ep.1 - 51 DVD Box Set 2 (Box 1 Available) US $44.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I AM LEGEND/OMEGA MAN [BLU-RAY BOXSET] - NEW BLU-RAY BOXSET US $9.04 Buy It Now 2 days
THE OMEGA MAN [BLU-RAY] [1993] [883929011124] - NEW BLU-RAY US $8.39 Buy It Now 2 days
The Omega Man (DVD, 2007)Charlton Heston US $3.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Alpha and Omega DVD. Hayden Panettiere, Justin Long, Christina Ricci, Glover US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Omega Code DVD 2000 Widescreen Michael York... Casper Van Dien US $3.50 [0 bids]
ALPHA AND OMEGA 2: A HOWL-IDAY ADVENTURE - NEW DVD US $15.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Megiddo The Omega Code II VHS 2002 Religion Christian Good Evil Movie US $2.99 [0 bids]
Omega Syndrome (VHS) KEN WAHL. FREE SHIPPING US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Omega Doom US $2.50 [0 bids]
Alpha and Omega (Blu-ray/DVD, 2011, Includes Digital Copy) US $3.99 [0 bids]
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) US $5.70 Buy It Now 2 days
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) US $1.49 Buy It Now 2 days
VARIANT OMEGA KRUPNY PLAN DIGITALLY REMASTERED 3 DVD SET BRAND NEW US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Blind Fury/Omega Doom (DVD, 2000) - NEW!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy OMEGA music online Buy OMEGA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OMEGA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OMEGA Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) ratings distribution

OMEGA Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
5 stars In the late Seventies I bought the 2-LP Live At The Kiss Stadion by the acclaimed Hungarian progrock band Omega. This is still one of my favorites so I was excited when I heard that this live DVD contains many songs from the great early period. Omega has released a lot of DVD's but in my opinion this one is superior to all others in every way.

From the very first moment you will be blown away by the inspired and dedicated performance by Omega: the beautiful lighshow, the emotional crowd participation (lots of Omega banners, even "Deutschland Gammapolis") and, last but not least, the outstanding renditions of their early work like Russian Winter (wonderful melancholic climate, great vocal harmonies and spectacular synthesizer flights), Late Night Show (excellent interplay, strong duo-guitar work and warm crowd reactions), Ten Thousand Paces (swirling Hammond organ intro, exciting V-shaped guitar and duo-guitar play) and Help To Find Me (sensational, often pitchbend driven synthesizer flights, powerful duo-guitar play and dynamic drums). For me it was very moving to see how outstanding this Hungarian progrock legend played (skills, power, energy) and how sheer euphoric the Hungarians fans reacted on the music, this concert was a joy for everyone! This DVD is an excellent choice, it captures Omega at their best!

NOT TO BE MISSED BY ANY SERIOUS SYMPHONIC ROCK FAN!!

Thanks to Norbert, my Hungarian PA friend!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#83676) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2006

Review by NotAProghead
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
3 stars Three legends of Hungarian rock, ILLES, METRO and OMEGA, played the concert before enthusiastic crowd at giant Népstadion football arena in Budapest on June, 2, 2001. Each band had its about 1-hour set. This historical event has been released both as 3 DVD set ''Szuperconcert'' and as single DVDs of each band. OMEGA were headliners and this DVD is their part of the concert.

OMEGA show starts with nice folkish ''Petróleum lámpa'' from ''Omega II'' album, then, after standard rocker ''Addig élj!'', songs from the band's space period follow (tracks 3 - 6), showing us hints of Russian tunes in beautiful ballad ''Léna'', strong vocal harmonies in dramatic ''Éjféli koncert'', keyboard wizardry and hypnotic guitar solos here and there. Slightly monotonous ''Tizezer Lepes'' is changed with strong live number ''Nem tudom a neved'', where László Benkö rules on keyboards. OMEGA set ends with inevitable ''Gyöngyhajú lány'', band's visit card (what a wonderful song!). Final medley, consisting of ILLES, METRO and OMEGA songs, played by all bands together, is included in OMEGA disc. Nice jam of rock veterans.

Nothing wrong with songs selection, picture and sound quality. Good, but too short DVD (only 60 minutes). Recommended, but ''Népstadion 1994'' and ''Népstadion 1999'' DVDs are longer and more interesting visually.

Send comments to NotAProghead (BETA) | Report this review (#178556) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 31, 2008

Post a review of OMEGA "Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001)"