SZUPERKONCERT (NEPSTADION 2001)

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Omega Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) album cover

Buy OMEGA Music
DVD/Video, released in 2002

1. Petróleum lámpa (Petroleum Lantern)
2. Addig élj! (Live As Long As)
3. Léna (Russian Winter)
4. Idorablo (Time Robber)
5. Őrültek órája (Rush Hour)
6. Éjféli koncert (Late Night Show)
7. Tizezer Lepes (Ten Thousand Paces)
8. Nem tudom a neved (Help To Find Me)
9. Gyöngyhajú lány (Pearls In Her Hair)
10. Finale - Medley

- Zsolt Gömöri / keyboards
- Tamás Szekeres / guitar
- György Demeter / backing vocals
- Attila Vértes / backing vocals

+ ILLES, METRO (on "Finale - Medley")

DVD Mega MDVD 87644 (2002)

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

OMEGA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OMEGA Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Journey to the Far Side of the SunJourney to the Far Side of the Sun
Z. Records Germany 2011
Elö Omega (Original 1972 Version + 6 Bonus Tracks)Elö Omega (Original 1972 Version + 6 Bonus Tracks)
Enigmatic Records
Dueno Del Flow 2Dueno Del Flow 2
Planet Records (Soh) 2011
TimerobberTimerobber
Hungaroton 2002
Alpha and Omega - Blu-Ray Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $13.23 Buy It Now 38m 41s
I Am Legend/Omega Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2011, 2-Disc Set) *Brand New Sealed* US $16.99 Buy It Now 48m 34s
I Am Omega (DVD, 2007) US $2.65 Buy It Now 2h
The Omega Code (VHS, 2000) Brand New Casper Van Dien US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
The Omega Code (2000,VHS ).Preview.Very Fine. Free Ship US $5.45 Buy It Now 4h 23m
New NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST GEARS OF OMEGA DVD Japan DAKNCBL-7 US $70.00 Buy It Now 4h 58m
The Omega Man (DVD, 2007) US $8.00 [0 bids]
The Omega Code [VHS] US $12.98 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) US $0.99 Buy It Now 11h 17m
Wrestling DVD Lot WWE Hardy Boyz Jeff, Matt + OMEGA WRESTLING UNCOMMON PASSION US $7.99 [0 bids]
Johnny Mnemonic/ Omega Doom/ Universal Soldier/ Universal Soldier: The return US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Omega Man DVD Charlton Heston "The last man alive is not alone!" US $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 30m
I Am Omega (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
I Am Omega (DVD, 2007) US $5.95 Buy It Now 15h 35m
ALPHA AND OMEGA-Vmkoice of Freddie Prinze Jr.-Region 4-New AND Sealed US $11.29 Buy It Now 15h 56m
HAUER,RUTGER-OMEGA DOOM DVD NEW US $10.65 Buy It Now 16h 2m
SOYLENT GREEN/LOGAN'S RUN/OMEGA MAN [CANADIAN] - NEW BLU-RAY BOXSET US $24.84 Buy It Now 16h 13m
The Omega Man (DVD, 2007) US $10.00 [0 bids]
Omega Doom/Johnny Mnemonic/Universal Soldier: The Return DVD US $11.69 Buy It Now 17h 19m
Brand New I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) Mark Dacasos-Never stop Shooting the Dead!!! US $5.99 Buy It Now 17h 27m
omega force US $1.79 Buy It Now 19h 8m
I Am Omega (DVD, 2007) US $11.87 Buy It Now 19h 41m
Haunting of Winchester House/I Am Omega (Blu-ray Disc, 2010) US $8.19 Buy It Now 19h 56m
I Am Omega (BRAND NEW SCI FI DVD) Mark Dacasos US $12.99 Buy It Now 20h 28m
ALPHA AND OMEGA US $9.99 [0 bids]
Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure (DVD, 2014; Includes Digital Copy) US $3.25 [3 bids]
The Omega Man (1971) [1 Disc] (Region 1 DVD) US $17.99 Buy It Now 21h 57m
I Am Omega New DVD US $4.99 Buy It Now 23h 35m
Omega Syndrome (1986) New World VHS Ken Wahl/Nicole Eggert OOP RARE Action US $0.99 [0 bids]
ALPHA AND OMEGA BLU-RAY BLU-RAY + DVD (BRAND NEW) US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h 50m
Megiddo The Omega Code II VHS 2002 Religion Christian Good Evil Movie US $3.99 [0 bids]
5 Disc Sci-Fi - I am Omega, Army of the Dead - NEW / SEALED - ALL PAL US $7.21 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Code [VHS] Casper Van Dien, Michael York, Catherine Oxenberg, Michael US $4.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Misfits Live DVD 83 Danzig Conflict Crass Subhumans Rudimentary Peni Omega Tribe US $14.99 [0 bids]
Omega Doom Rare Post-Apocalypse Sci Fi VHS 1996 Rutger Hauer Albert Pyun US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LOS CABALLEROS DEL ZODIACO OMEGA VOL 1 in SPANISH Latino US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
AVH: Alien vs. Hunter / I Am Omega / Monster, Good DVD, Randy Mulkey, Dedee Pfei US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Omega Man US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
New DVD + 2CD Asia Resonance - Omega Tour - Live In Basel 2010 F/S from Japan US $97.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Corpse Bride- Alpha and Omega- lot of 2- kids DVD Movies US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Horror, Thriller, Scifi Lot of 10 NEW DVDs: Dead Waves, Fear Chamber,Omega+10-10 US $13.99 [0 bids]
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010), NEW, Unrated, Zombies, Mark Dacasos, W/S, Same Day Ship US $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Alpha and Omega (Blu-ray/DVD, 2011, Includes Digital Copy) US $1.04 [2 bids]
OMEGA COP (DVD 2007)RON MARCHINI, ADAM WEST, SLIM-CASE, REVENGE, ACTION, WORLD US $6.99 [0 bids]
THE OMEGA FACTOR - NEW DVD BOXSET US $34.29 Buy It Now 1 day
3 pk of VHS movies The Omega Code, Instinct, and The Last Warrior US $9.99 [0 bids]
Saint Seiya Omega Season 2 (Vol.1-46 End) ANIME DVD US $40.90 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Omega Blu-ray US $4.51 Buy It Now 1 day
THE OMEGA MAN [BLU-RAY] [INCLUDES "MOVIE MONEY" COUPON] - NEW BLU-RAY US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) Perfect! US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ASIA Resonance: The Omega Tour DVD + 2 CD SPECIAL EDITION US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
8 Horror Films Masters of Terror Awaken the Dead Omega Curse of the Wolf US $1.00 [0 bids]
I Am Omega Blu-Ray Wide Screen Deadly Plague Horror Zombie Blood Gore NEW DVD US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Omega Man (DVD, 2007) NEW FACTORY SEALED US $8.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Omega Research Mastering EasyLanguage Videos US $9.87 [0 bids]
The Omega Man (DVD, 2000) Like New Mint Disc!.USA Made!.No Scratches!.Heston US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme (DVD, 2005) US $2.22 Buy It Now 1 day
SABBATH VS. SUNDAY ISSUES DVD/Seventh-day Adventist/Ellen White~Omega Apostasy? US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alpha And Omega (2011) dvd US $4.99 [0 bids]
Alpha Omega Science # 7 VHS US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Alpha Omega Science # 9 VHS - New and Plastic Wrapped US $13.41 Buy It Now 2 days
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) US $3.99 [0 bids]
ALPHA & OMEGA 2010 35mm Trailer SCOPE 2min 30secs USED cells US $10.00 [0 bids]
Alpha and Omega (Blu-ray + case) US $3.00 [0 bids]
I AM OMEGA (DVD) Mark Dacascos Geoff Meed Dennifer Lee Wiggins NEW US $5.89 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE OOP STEELBOOK I Am Legend 2x DVD Will Smith OMEGA MAN horror MIKE PATTON ! US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Horror, Thriller, Scifi Lot of 10 NEW DVDs: I Am Omega, Last Living,Dead W+10-11 US $13.99 [0 bids]
I Am Omega (DVD, 2007) US $3.95 [0 bids]
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme (DVD, 2005) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Megiddo: The Omega Code II (DVD, 2002, Collector's Edition) US $4.51 [0 bids]
The Omega Man (DVD, 2007) US $2.99 [0 bids]
I Am Omega/Monster/Alien vs. Hunter (DVD, 2010) US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
The Omega Code Commemorative TBN release VHS Video Tape 1999 Michael York US $5.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme VHS US $2.99 [0 bids]
Omega Doom New DVD US $11.81 Buy It Now 2 days
LOGAN'S RUN - THE OMEGA MAN - SOYLENT GREEN - BLU-RAY SEALED - CHARLTON HESTON US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) Mark Dacasos, BRAND NEW, NO RESERVE!! US $1.99 [0 bids]
I Am Omega (DVD, 2010) US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Omega Code (VHS, 2000) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 (VHS) Michael York, Michael Biehn; Brian Trenchard US $4.90 Buy It Now 2 days
I AM OMEGA [BLU-RAY] - NEW BLU-RAY US $8.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Omega Doom US $6.42 Buy It Now 2 days
12 Blu-ray/HD-DVD lot omega men bucket list prince of persia cloudy with a chanc US $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Alpha and Omega (DVD, 2011) US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DVD movies Action Omega Cop (4 ship for same $ as 1) US $0.99 [0 bids]
ALPHA AND OMEGA (2010) NEW DVD US $9.77 Buy It Now 3 days
The Omega Man - Used DVD - Charlton Heston US $4.00 [0 bids]
Blind Fury/Omega Doom US $8.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Saint Seiya Omega (Season 1 + 2) 1 - 97End ~ 8-DVD 2-Box Set ~ Eng Sub ~ Anime US $79.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Saint Seiya Omega (Season 1) 1 - 51End ~ 4-DVD Box Set ~ Eng Sub ~ Anime US $39.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Saint Seiya Omega (Season 2) 52 - 97End ~ 4-DVD Box Set ~ Eng Sub ~ Anime US $39.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Reno and the Doc + Killing Cars + Omega Syndrome (VHS) Starmaker - lot ^u^ ^o^ US $9.00 [0 bids]
Omega Syndrome (VHS) US $4.00 [0 bids]
I Am Omega/Monster/Alien vs. Hunter (DVD, 2010) US $0.50 [0 bids]
Transformers: Energon - Omega Supreme DVD Garry Chalk, Trevor Devall, Matt Hill US $4.78 Buy It Now 3 days
Alfa & Omega De Muerte a Vida Cd US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OMEGA MAN Charlton Heston Classic Apocalypse Plague Horror Movie DVD SEALED NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
HAUNTING OF WINCHESTER HOUSE & I AM OMEGA NEW BLURAY US $17.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Alpha & Omega (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy), Excellent DVD, Justin US $5.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Blind Fury/Omega Doom (DVD, 2000, Widescreen; Closed Caption) US $0.99 [1 bids]

More places to buy OMEGA music online Buy OMEGA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OMEGA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OMEGA Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) ratings distribution

OMEGA Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001) reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
5 stars In the late Seventies I bought the 2-LP Live At The Kiss Stadion by the acclaimed Hungarian progrock band Omega. This is still one of my favorites so I was excited when I heard that this live DVD contains many songs from the great early period. Omega has released a lot of DVD's but in my opinion this one is superior to all others in every way.

From the very first moment you will be blown away by the inspired and dedicated performance by Omega: the beautiful lighshow, the emotional crowd participation (lots of Omega banners, even "Deutschland Gammapolis") and, last but not least, the outstanding renditions of their early work like Russian Winter (wonderful melancholic climate, great vocal harmonies and spectacular synthesizer flights), Late Night Show (excellent interplay, strong duo-guitar work and warm crowd reactions), Ten Thousand Paces (swirling Hammond organ intro, exciting V-shaped guitar and duo-guitar play) and Help To Find Me (sensational, often pitchbend driven synthesizer flights, powerful duo-guitar play and dynamic drums). For me it was very moving to see how outstanding this Hungarian progrock legend played (skills, power, energy) and how sheer euphoric the Hungarians fans reacted on the music, this concert was a joy for everyone! This DVD is an excellent choice, it captures Omega at their best!

NOT TO BE MISSED BY ANY SERIOUS SYMPHONIC ROCK FAN!!

Thanks to Norbert, my Hungarian PA friend!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#83676) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2006

Review by NotAProghead
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
3 stars Three legends of Hungarian rock, ILLES, METRO and OMEGA, played the concert before enthusiastic crowd at giant Népstadion football arena in Budapest on June, 2, 2001. Each band had its about 1-hour set. This historical event has been released both as 3 DVD set ''Szuperconcert'' and as single DVDs of each band. OMEGA were headliners and this DVD is their part of the concert.

OMEGA show starts with nice folkish ''Petróleum lámpa'' from ''Omega II'' album, then, after standard rocker ''Addig élj!'', songs from the band's space period follow (tracks 3 - 6), showing us hints of Russian tunes in beautiful ballad ''Léna'', strong vocal harmonies in dramatic ''Éjféli koncert'', keyboard wizardry and hypnotic guitar solos here and there. Slightly monotonous ''Tizezer Lepes'' is changed with strong live number ''Nem tudom a neved'', where László Benkö rules on keyboards. OMEGA set ends with inevitable ''Gyöngyhajú lány'', band's visit card (what a wonderful song!). Final medley, consisting of ILLES, METRO and OMEGA songs, played by all bands together, is included in OMEGA disc. Nice jam of rock veterans.

Nothing wrong with songs selection, picture and sound quality. Good, but too short DVD (only 60 minutes). Recommended, but ''Népstadion 1994'' and ''Népstadion 1999'' DVDs are longer and more interesting visually.

Send comments to NotAProghead (BETA) | Report this review (#178556) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 31, 2008

Post a review of OMEGA "Szuperkoncert (Nepstadion 2001)"