DAY INTO NIGHT

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Quo Vadis Day Into Night album cover

Buy QUO VADIS Music
Studio Album, released in 2000

1. Absolution (Elements of the Ensemble) (5:34)
2. Dysgenics (5:55)
3. Hunter/Killer (5:18)
4. Hunter/Killer:Endgame (2:02)
5. Let it Burn (6:21)
6. Dream (5:11)
7. On the Shores of Ithaka (6:51)
8. Night of the Roses (0:37)
9. I Believe (5:08)
Point of No Return:
10. Mute Requiem (4:03)
11. Cadences of Absonance (5:12)

Search QUO VADIS Day Into Night lyrics

Search QUO VADIS Day Into Night tabs

- Arie Itman / guitars,vocals,violin
- Bart Frydrychowicz / guitar,vocals
- Remy Beauchamp / bass,vocals
- Yanic Bercier / drums

CD Hypnotic (2000)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

QUO VADIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUO VADIS Day Into Night Music

Day Into NightDay Into Night
CD Baby 2012

More places to buy QUO VADIS music online Buy QUO VADIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUO VADIS Day Into Night ratings distribution

QUO VADIS Day Into Night reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars Day Into Night is the second studio album from Canadian extreme metal act Quo Vadis. Released four years after their debut album Forever...(1996), Day Into Night was expected to be ( at least I expected it to be) a massive improvement over the somewhat inconsistent yet promising debut album.

The music hasnīt developed the way I pictured it would, and I wonder what the four years between album releases were spend doing. I know it sounds a bit harsh, but Iīm a bit disappointed that Quo Vadis technical thrashy death metal hasnīt become more memorable or interesting than was the case on the debut.

The musicianship is excellent and as in my review of Forever... I would like to mention drummer Yanic Bercier for his skilled playing.

The production is a notch better than on the debut and it has a large part in the last star I will rate the album.

The promise for greater things is still present on Day Into Night. But itīs still only a promise and not a fulfilled dream. Day Into Night is better than the debut but seen in comparison with other tech extreme metal albums the album is very average ( not bad though) without any real highlights. A small 3 star rating from me might be a star too much.

Post a review of QUO VADIS "Day Into Night"