Jon Oliva's Pain

Jon Oliva's Pain Straight-Jacket Memoirs album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2006

1. The Evil Beside You (edit)
2. Time To Die
3. The Evil Beside You (album version)
4. The Dark (live)
5. People Say - Gimme Some Hell (live)

Search JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs lyrics

- Kevin Rothney / bass
- John Zahner / keyboard
- Christopher Kinder / drums

Thanks to A. F. Doyle for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

JON OLIVA'S PAIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Global WarningGlobal Warning
Import · Limited Edition
Afm Records Germany 2008
Tage MahalTage Mahal
Steamhammer Europe 2005
Maniacal RenderingsManiacal Renderings
Afm Records Germany 2006
AFM Records 2010
Global Warning by Jon Oliva's Pain (2008-05-06)Global Warning by Jon Oliva's Pain (2008-05-06)
Locomotive Music
Festival by Jon Oliva's Pain (2011-03-11)Festival by Jon Oliva's Pain (2011-03-11)
Maniacal Renderings by Jon Oliva's Pain (2006-10-10)Maniacal Renderings by Jon Oliva's Pain (2006-10-10)
Straigth-Jacket Memoirs by Jon Oliva's PainStraigth-Jacket Memoirs by Jon Oliva's Pain

More places to buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN music online Buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs ratings distribution

JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs reviews

Review by The Crow
2 stars I really love this little EP, wich I have in a well deserved honour place in my collection, just for one reason...

I have it signed by Jon Oliva! It happened two years ago, in a little town from Holland called Kerkrade... I was living in a near and beautiful city called Aachen (my Erasmus year), and this afternoon Jon was in a little bar signing albums for fans, and presenting his new album (at that time...) Maniacal Renderings. I was able to talk lengthly to him, asking him for Savatage, hear and comment his album... This was just one of the most special afternoons of my musical life! I remember this time very nostalgically...

While I had not a Savatage album to get signed, I brought only this EP... And Jon gave me the sign kindly to this little collection of songs, wich is not really interesting. The Evil Beside You edit is not so good as the album version, and Time to Die is a good song, but not different of the album one. The rest are live versions of songs of the previous Jon's album 'Tage Mahal, and is not really interesting if you aren't a Jon Oliva's fan.

Conclusion: I will not forget the afternoon I spent with Jon in this little Kerkrade's bar... So this signed EP I own will allways be in my heart. But despite this nostalgic element, I must say this is not really interesting if you are not a completionist, or just a die hard Oliva's fan, like I am.

My rating: **

Post a review of JON OLIVA'S PAIN "Straight-Jacket Memoirs"