STRAIGHT-JACKET MEMOIRS

Jon Oliva's Pain

Jon Oliva's Pain Straight-Jacket Memoirs album cover

Buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2006

1. The Evil Beside You (edit)
2. Time To Die
3. The Evil Beside You (album version)
4. The Dark (live)
5. People Say - Gimme Some Hell (live)

Search JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs lyrics

- Kevin Rothney / bass
- John Zahner / keyboard
- Christopher Kinder / drums

Thanks to A. F. Doyle for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

JON OLIVA'S PAIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs Music

Locomotive Spain 2006
Limited Edition · Import
Afm Records Germany 2006
Jon Oliva's Pain - Global Warning [CD New] US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Savatage - Gutter Ballet 1989 RARE TAPE Atlantic Jon Oliva's Pain Metal Church US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 38m
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - FESTIVAL [JON OLIVA'S PAIN] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $15.73 Buy It Now 2 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN- Festival - IMPORT ONLY Sealed LP! US $39.90 Buy It Now 3 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN-FESTIVAL (SAVATAGE)DIGI PACK US $6.00 [0 bids]
JON OLIVA'S PAIN Tage Mahal CD SAVATAGE, DOCTOR BUTCHER, CIRCLE II, CAFFERY US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
JON OLIVA`S PAIN - MANIACAL RENDERING - AFMCD129 US $15.71 Buy It Now 4 days
JON OLIVA`S PAIN-MANIACAL RENDERINGS (ENG) CD NEW US $25.79 Buy It Now 5 days
PROMO - Jon Oliva's Pain CD- Maniacal Renderings - SAVATAGE US $14.99 [0 bids]
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - GLOBAL WARNING [JON OLIVA'S PAIN] [4046661105223] - NEW CD US $32.96 Buy It Now 8 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN Maniacal Renderings (2006) CD Promo Locomotive Import Metal US $12.90 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon Oliva's Pain / Maniacal Renderings JAPAN+1 Savatage *E US $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon Oliva's Pain / Global Warning JAPAN+1 Savatage *E US $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
RAVEN LORD - DESCENT TO THE UNDERWORLD (for fans of Cage; Jon Oliva's Pain) US $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Jon Oliva's Pain - Festival 2010 [CD New] US $35.75 Buy It Now 13 days
Jon Oliva's Pain - Manical Renderings [CD New] US $22.77 Buy It Now 14 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - FESTIVAL NEW CD US $42.46 Buy It Now 16 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - MANIACAL RENDERINGS (UK) NEW CD US $29.32 Buy It Now 17 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN Maniacal Renderings CD (New) US $18.69 Buy It Now 17 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - MANIACAL RENDERINGS (IMPORT) NEW CD US $65.81 Buy It Now 17 days
SAVATAGE streets a rock opera JAPAN CD Jon Oliva's Pain AMCY-304 US $17.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Jon Oliva's Pain - Tage Mahal (CD, Feb-2005, Steamhammer) DIGI SCO4143 US $16.19 Buy It Now 20 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN**FESTIVAL(LTD ED/BONUS TRACK)**CD US $16.38 Buy It Now 21 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - MANIACAL RENDERINGS - NEW!!!! LIMITED DIGI BOOK EDITION!!! US $10.99 Buy It Now 22 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN FESTIVAL + BONUS MULTIMEDIA SEALED CD NEW 2011 US $5.99 Buy It Now 23 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - FESTIVAL NEW CD US $22.02 Buy It Now 23 days
Jon Oliva's Pain - Festival [CD New] US $13.64 Buy It Now 24 days
Jon Oliva's Pain, Maniacal Renderings Audio CD US $14.14 Buy It Now 24 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - MANIACAL RENDERINGS, ORG 2006 JAPAN CD + OBI, NEW - SEALED! US $28.99 Buy It Now 26 days
JON OLIVA'S PAIN-MANIACAL RENDERINGS-CD-heavy-power-savatage-doctor butcher US $11.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN music online Buy JON OLIVA'S PAIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JON OLIVA'S PAIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs ratings distribution

JON OLIVA'S PAIN Straight-Jacket Memoirs reviews

Review by The Crow
2 stars I really love this little EP, wich I have in a well deserved honour place in my collection, just for one reason...

I have it signed by Jon Oliva! It happened two years ago, in a little town from Holland called Kerkrade... I was living in a near and beautiful city called Aachen (my Erasmus year), and this afternoon Jon was in a little bar signing albums for fans, and presenting his new album (at that time...) Maniacal Renderings. I was able to talk lengthly to him, asking him for Savatage, hear and comment his album... This was just one of the most special afternoons of my musical life! I remember this time very nostalgically...

While I had not a Savatage album to get signed, I brought only this EP... And Jon gave me the sign kindly to this little collection of songs, wich is not really interesting. The Evil Beside You edit is not so good as the album version, and Time to Die is a good song, but not different of the album one. The rest are live versions of songs of the previous Jon's album 'Tage Mahal, and is not really interesting if you aren't a Jon Oliva's fan.

Conclusion: I will not forget the afternoon I spent with Jon in this little Kerkrade's bar... So this signed EP I own will allways be in my heart. But despite this nostalgic element, I must say this is not really interesting if you are not a completionist, or just a die hard Oliva's fan, like I am.

My rating: **

Send comments to The Crow (BETA) | Report this review (#171369) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 18, 2008

Post a review of JON OLIVA'S PAIN "Straight-Jacket Memoirs"