AND NOW EVERYBODY TO THE STAGE

10. The Last Waltz
11. Breaking The Spell
12. Masters Of Illusion
13. The Black Knight
14. The Lost Children / Green Eyed Angel / Sister Bluebird / The Last Man On Earth
15. Am I Really Losing You?

Search PENDRAGON And Now Everybody To The Stage lyrics

Search PENDRAGON And Now Everybody To The Stage tabs

- Nick Barrett / vocal, guitar
- Clive Nolan / keyboards
- Peter Gee / bass guitar
- Joe Crabtree / drums

DVD Metal Mind Records (2006)

A sample of the contents of this DVD can be seen here:
(This link is provided with the consent of the band)

and to Second Life Syndrome for the last updates

PENDRAGON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PENDRAGON And Now Everybody To The Stage Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
IntroducingIntroducing
Recall Records UK 2013
Out of Order Comes ChaosOut of Order Comes Chaos
Metal Mind 2013
PurePure
Snapper Music Group 2011
Window of LifeWindow of Life
Madfish Records UK 2012
CONCERTO MAXIMO (LTD. EDITION)CONCERTO MAXIMO (LTD. EDITION)
METAL MIN2 2009
Madfish Records UK 2013
WorldWorld
Snapper Classics UK 2005
PENDRAGON/LIVE AT LAST AND MORE non JPN MMPDVD0005 US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pendragon:national Youth Music Theatr - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PENDRAGON: SWORD OF HIS FATHER New Christian DVD US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PENDRAGON - CONCERTO MAXIMO / NEW DVD US $23.06 Buy It Now 4 days
Pendragon: Concerto Maximo DVD US $12.80 Buy It Now 4 days
ARTIST NOT PROVIDED-PENDRAGON:NATIONAL YOUTH MUSIC THEATR DVD NEW US $13.08 Buy It Now 5 days
Pendragon: Peter Allwood - National Youth Music DVD US $10.08 Buy It Now 6 days
Pendragon - Live. . . At Last and More (DVD, 2002) US $8.99 [0 bids]
Pendragon: Out of Order Comes Chaos DVD US $12.80 Buy It Now 6 days
Pendragon: Sword Of His Father - DVD, Good DVD, Aaron Burns, Andy Burns, Marilyn US $7.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Pendragon-Pendragon - And Now Everybodyto The S... DVD NEW US $33.66 Buy It Now 9 days
Pendragon-Pendragon - Past And Presencelimited ... DVD NEW US $33.66 Buy It Now 9 days
PENDRAGON - PAST AND PRESENCE [DVD] - NEW DVD US $14.15 Buy It Now 10 days
Pendragon-Pendragon - And Now Everybodyto The S... DVD NEW US $17.16 Buy It Now 10 days
PENDRAGON Herencia de un Guerrero DVD en Espaņol... Película Cristiana US $15.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pendragon Concerto Maximo DVD METAL MIN2 US $19.55 Buy It Now 10 days
Pendragon: Sword Of His Father - DVD US $6.54 Buy It Now 11 days
Pendragon Out Of Order Comeschaos DVD US $19.20 Buy It Now 11 days
Pendragon: Out of Order Comes Chaos - Blu-ray Disc (Blu-ray) Region B Brand New US $24.08 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW - Pendragon - Out Of Order Comes Chaos US $13.75 Buy It Now 14 days
Pendragon Past & Presence DVD US $19.55 Buy It Now 15 days
Pendragon And Now Everybody To The Stage DVD Music Video Dist US $19.55 Buy It Now 15 days
Pendragon - Live. . . At Last and More VHS US $7.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Pendragon: Out of Order Comes Chaos (DVD, 2012) US $7.99 Buy It Now 18 days
PENDRAGON - LIVE. . . AT LAST AND MORE - NEW DVD US $14.04 Buy It Now 18 days
PENDRAGON - AND NOW EVERYBODY TO THE STAGE [DVD] [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $12.37 Buy It Now 18 days
Pendragon: Sword Of His Father Dvd US $9.45 Buy It Now 21 days
Pendragon-Pendragon - Past And Presence DVD NEW US $17.16 Buy It Now 21 days
Pendragon: Peter Allwood - National Yout DVD US $13.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Pendragon: Past and Presence DVD US $10.77 Buy It Now 22 days
Pendragon And Now Everybody To The Stage DVD US $12.36 Buy It Now 22 days
Pendragon: Concerto Maximo [DVD/2 CDs] DVD US $36.88 Buy It Now 22 days
PENDRAGON - LIVE AT LAST & MORE NEW DVD US $23.06 Buy It Now 22 days
Pendragon: Live... At Last and More DVD US $14.03 Buy It Now 22 days
Live At Last and More:pendragon - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $22.96 Buy It Now 23 days
Pendragon Live At Last & More DVD US $19.55 Buy It Now 23 days
Pendragon Out Of Order Comes Chaos Blu-ray US $13.68 Buy It Now 25 days
PENDRAGON: PETER ALLWOOD - NATIONAL YOUTH MUSIC NEW DVD US $16.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Pendragon - Concerto Maximo DVD US $15.80 Buy It Now 26 days
Pendragon - Past And Presence (dvd & Dcd) NEW DVD US $36.20 Buy It Now 27 days
Pendragon: Past and present - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Region 1 Brand New Fr US $22.96 Buy It Now 28 days
Pendragon: Concerto Maximo - Compact Disc Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $43.58 Buy It Now 29 days
Pendragon:and Now Everybody to the St - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $22.96 Buy It Now 29 days
Pendragon Sword Of His Father DVD An Adventure in Britains Dark Ages US $14.99 Buy It Now 29 days
PENDRAGON - CONCERTO MAXIMO (3PC) (W/CD) / NEW DVD US $47.90 Buy It Now 29 days
Pendragon Concerto Maximo DVD US $40.82 Buy It Now 29 days
Pendragon Out Of Order Comeschaos Blu-Ray Disc US $20.65 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy PENDRAGON music online Buy PENDRAGON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PENDRAGON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PENDRAGON And Now Everybody To The Stage ratings distribution

PENDRAGON And Now Everybody To The Stage reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars In the mid-Eighties I witnessed this pleasant neo-prog band for the first time in the (in) famous Dutch youth-center Het Paard in The Hague, Holland. After the concert we had a vivid conversation with the band members who were enjoying their marihuana stuffed sigarettes, a famous Dutch treat! Watching this DVD they still make the same kind of music after more than 20 years: a blend of straightforward neo-prog rock songs with a catchy beat and harder-edged guitar riffs (No Place For The Innocent, Nostradamus, The Last Waltz and Masters Of Illusion) and more compelling, symphonic prog inspired compositions with bombastic eruptions and sensitive guitar work (Breaking The Spell, The Black Night and Am I Really Losing You?). The 'setlist' spans their entire carreer: from the anti-Vietnam war song Kow Tow and the 'crowd pleaser' The Black Night (strong rendition) from the early era to tracks from their latest CD Believe (like the wonderful The Edge Of The World). The band plays inspired, there is pleasant interaction with the crowd, the lightshow is beautiful and I enjoyed Nick Barrett his sensitive, often howling guitar soli, especially the Floydian slide guitar play in some tracks. So nothing wrong with this professional and pleasant DVD, an excellent addition for every neo-proghead, this band is still 'alive and progging'!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#101475) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 03, 2006

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars I really didnīt know wht to expect from this DVD. After all it came on the heels of a (relatively) disapointing CD (Believe) and the band, with a stabilished line up for 20 years, lost one of their most celebrated members, drummer Fudge Smith. To top that they had released in 2001 one of the best neo prog DVDs ever, Live At Last. Could they face those challenges and still come up with something extra to offer?

Fortunatly they did. The overall quality of this DVD is superior: better stage, bigger audience, more cameras, very good photography and editing. The only major letdown is the keyboards sounds that are mixed too low. Still,at least on the Believe songs, they are more proeminent here then in the studio, which is plus. Besides Iīm really glad to say that the Believe stuff works far better live than on CD.

After a pinkfloydian intro (a flick that reminds me of Floydīs Take It Back) the band hits the stage with power and passion. Their stage movements are much more fluid and natural than on Live At Last and this is more so of Nick Barrett. Nickīs voice is definitly not in his prime, but he makes that up by doing some great interpretation of the repertoir. He definitly never sounded or apeared so natural and convincing on stage (watch Am I Really Losing You, the concertīs final number).

Newcomer Joe Crabtree may not have Smithīs charismal, but heīs got the chops. The guy bashes his drumkit all the way throught the show and does a fine job, injecting an extra power to the groupīs perfomance. He is really good and you donīt miss Smith as much as I thought. In fact, by the end of the DVD I found myself not missing him at all.

Sure Iīd like to have some more old songs included here and some others already available on Live At Last deleted, but you really canīt satisfy everyone. However Iīm pleased they included Kowtow (from the much maligned album) and a superb version of The Black Knight. I only wish they played Sister Bluebird in full, instead of only a verse in a medley of Not Of This World songs during the encore.

Conclusion: a great DVD by a great band. An excellent companinon for the Live At Last DVD and a must have for any neo prog fan. Highly recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#111210) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 09, 2007

5 stars I really haven't extended my neo-progressive investigations much beyond Marillion, who I really like, and IQ, who I absolutely adore. However, through the miracle of youtube, I discovered a complete recording of this DVD and played it a few times. At first I was pleasantly surprised: the ban ... (read more)

Report this review (#1024307) | Posted by Hercules | Monday, August 26, 2013 | Review Permanlink

1 stars This is my first and sadly last foray into Pendragon. I recently started buying cds/dvds from noted neo progressive artists and am sorry to say I will never, ever purchase anything by Pendragon again. Firstly, I have to say that Nick Barret cannot sing, he sounds like a cross between Bob Dylan � ... (read more)

Report this review (#156197) | Posted by EricDraven | Saturday, December 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Actually I tought I already submitted my review of this DVD, but today I found I was wrong, so here I am: First of all, the location: very nice theatre with warm lights, where our 4 musicians appear to be in good shape... The set list covers the most important songs of the band over their carree ... (read more)

Report this review (#106947) | Posted by luc4fun | Wednesday, January 10, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I was fortunate enough to pick up a copy of this DVD at the Summer's End Festival this weekend, and treated myself to the Special Edition which includes a double live album as well as the 240min DVD. Recorded on the tour of spring 2006 this DVD is bang up to the moment stuff, the packaging i ... (read more)

Report this review (#92995) | Posted by Wilcey | Monday, October 02, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PENDRAGON "And Now Everybody To The Stage "