MIRROR MIRROR

9. Age of Consent
10. Everything Is Not Enough

Search 10CC Mirror Mirror lyrics

Search 10CC Mirror Mirror tabs

- Graham Gouldman / lead vocal, guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals, harmony vocal, mandolin, percussion
- Adrian Lee / keyboard programming, percussion, backing vocals, string arrangement, arrangement, acoustic guitar, programming, whistling, accordion, brass section, mix engineer
- Eric Stewart / lead vocal, lead guitar, electric piano, all instruments, percussion, engineer, mixing
- Lise Aferiat / violin
- Gary Barnacle / sax (5)
- Nicola Burton / violin
- Lol Creme / grand piano and backing vocals (1)
- Rick Fenn / lead guitar (2)
- Rod Gammons / additional production and remix (2)
- Kevin Godley / bass drum, musical box and backing vocals (1)
- Andrew Gold / guitar, lead vocal, backing vocals
- Chris Goldscheider / viola
- Andrew Hines / cello (4)
- Patrick Jones / cello
- Paul McCartney / strings, electric piano, frogs crickets and percussion (6)
- Steve Pigott / keyboard and drum programming (2)
- Ian Thomas / drums (3)
- Peter Thoms / trombone (7)
- Gary Wallis / drums and percussion (2)

Zyx Records

Thanks to memowakeman for the addition

10CC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 10CC Mirror Mirror Music

Universal I.S. 1997
The Original SoundtrackThe Original Soundtrack
Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Universal Japan 2010
10cc: LIVE IN CONCERT[KING BISCUIT] Wall Street Shuffle,Rubber Bullets++ [NEW] US $7.99 Buy It Now 30m 54s
10cc - Live and Let Live - 1977 Mercury 9199 265 Vinyl US $8.31 Buy It Now 48m 22s
7" JAPAN ONLY RELEASE ERIC STEWART OF 10 CC GIRLS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Hotlegs Godley Creme 10cc 1976 Phillips UK Import SON 009 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
FACTORY SEALED GRAHAM GOULDMAN of 10CC ANIMALYMPICSA & M RECORDS LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
10cc "Bloody Tourists" Original Gatefold LP VG++ US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 57m
10CC BEST OF US $2.00 [0 bids]
10cc The Original Soundtrack CD US $11.62 Buy It Now 6h 27m
45 Rpm 7" Vinyl Record - 10cc - FEEL THD LOVE - Rare Rock Single '83 Uk Press US $5.20 Buy It Now 7h 15m
10cc - Play And Let Play 2CD Japan Live Ticket US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 2m
10 cc - THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE 7" SLEEVE ONLY - PORTUGAL - NO RECORD -K @@ L US $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 3m
10 cc - WALL STREET SHUFFLE - GERMAN 7" SLEEVE ONLY - N O RECORD -- K @@ L US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 3m
NEIL SEDAKA - Tra La Days Are Over - RARE Universal Archive Series CD UK 10cc US $69.99 Buy It Now 9h 25m
1976 10cc: The Things We Do For Love 7" 45 RPM US $3.99 [0 bids]
10CC - RUN AWAY - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD PIC SLV 1982 US $8.28 Buy It Now 10h 53m
10CC - LIFE IS A MINESTRONE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1975 US $7.35 Buy It Now 10h 53m
10cc-people in love.7" US $6.65 Buy It Now 11h 38m
A SOLDIER'S DAUGHTER never CRIES CD soundtrack DEEP PURPLE bowie 10CC Puente US $10.49 Buy It Now 11h 46m
10CC,NOT IN LOVE/JOHNNY/I'M MANDY/ART FOR ART,4 SINGLE JOB LOT,7" VINYL'S US $1.31 [0 bids]
UNPLAYED DCC Audiophile Gold CD 10cc Brand New Rare Collectible PROMO Copy! US $24.99 [0 bids]
10CC 7" 45 Oz Vinyl Single - The Things we do for Love US $6.52 Buy It Now 13h 40m
10CC - The Things We Do For Love / Hot To Trot - 45RPM US $1.25 [0 bids]
10cc Deceptive Bends_used VINYL LP_ships from AUS! US $18.62 Buy It Now 13h 50m
10cc_Bloody Tourists_used VINYL LP_ships from AUS! US $18.62 Buy It Now 13h 52m
10CC SHEET MUSIC UK ISSUE LP RECORD ON UK LABEL WITH LYRIC SHEET #UKAL 1007 US $5.99 [0 bids]
10CC JAPANESE 1979 CONCERT FLYER US $16.62 Buy It Now 15h 9m
Champagne and Roses Roxy Music Peter Skellern 10cc Stylistics Billy Paul + LP US $11.63 Buy It Now 15h 26m
10 CC " THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE " EX+ COND.IN PIC SL. US $4.80 Buy It Now 15h 30m
Power And Passion NEW 2 CD ft ABBA, 10cc, Elvis, Dolly UK FREEPOST 40 Love Songs US $4.67 Buy It Now 15h 35m
10CC " 5 CD COLLECTION" CD ORIGINAL US $49.99 [0 bids]
Vinyl LP Record Album - 10CC Bloody Tourists US $9.97 Buy It Now 15h 37m
10CC LP The Original Soundtrack US $14.99 Buy It Now 17h 4m
10CC-RUBBER BULLETS/THE DEAN & I UK MINT CD US $5.98 Buy It Now 17h 37m
10cc Greatest Hits Japan Promo White Label Vinyl LP Graham Gouldman Godley Creme US $59.99 Buy It Now 18h 17m
10CC / LIVE AND LET LIVE / 1977 DOUBLE LP US $8.29 Buy It Now 18h 30m
DAVID D'E-ORR SINGS 10CC I'M NOT IN LOVE ISRAELI CD SINGLE US $30.00 Buy It Now 18h 38m
Various - Men Only ROGER DALTREY JOE JACKSON STYX GARY MOORE 10CC ROBERT PALMER US $8.29 Buy It Now 18h 51m
10CC - Platinum Disc& Songsheet - I'M NOT IN LOVE US $132.95 Buy It Now 19h 9m
10cc Original Soundtrack LP cover framed for wall mounting black or silver GIFT US $23.25 Buy It Now 19h 40m
10CC How Dare You Vinyl Record LP Mercury 9102 501 1978 Original Pressing US $14.94 Buy It Now 19h 42m
10CC 45 "The Things We Do For Love / Hot To Trot" US $5.24 Buy It Now 19h 51m
10cc Alive by 10cc (CD) US $8.99 Buy It Now 20h 49m
Godley & Creme (of 10cc) - Consequences (1 LP musical excerpts: Promo only) US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 54m
Freeze Frame by Godley Creme LP Record Ex 10CC US $2.99 [1 bids]
10cc / THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - 1975 EXCELLENT- M- US $4.99 [0 bids]
21h
10CC BLOODY TOURISTS GATEFOLD 1978 UK VINYL LP*EXCELLENT PLUS CLASSIC ROCK ITEM US $14.87 Buy It Now 21h 13m
10cc- THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE VINYL 7" 45RPM P/S US $1.65 Buy It Now 21h 40m
Emotions Elton John Westlife Jam Ronan Keating Squeeze 10cc Boyzone Ace + CD x 2 US $11.63 Buy It Now 22h 42m
10 CC DECEPTIVE BENDS SEALED 8-Track tape MERCURY US $9.95 [1 bids]
10cc 45 'I'm Not In Love / Channel Swimmer" US $5.24 Buy It Now 23h 22m
10cc - 10cc(first Album) and Look Hear? - Two Albums on one CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
LOT of 7 Classsic Rock LPS Bryan Adams-ASIA-ARGENT-38 Special-10 CC US $8.73 [0 bids]
10CC live and let live LP 15 track double gatefold (6641698) uk mercury 1977 US $10.82 Buy It Now 1 day
TL SINGERS & SONGWRITERS 1973-75 -VAR (2CD) STORIES KIM CROCE 10CC COLLINS RICH US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC, DECEPTIVE BENDS - LP* US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
10Cc - Live And Let Live - Mercury - 1977 #246624 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC The Things We Do For Love on 45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10cc - Live And let Live - 2 very nice E LP's US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
? Mindbenders - A Groovy Kind of Love (Stereo) (10cc) (with "Ashes to Ashes" ) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10 cc 45 The Things We Do For Love / Hot to Trot record 7" vinyl US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
10cc GODLEY & CREME - "L" - JAPANESE Mini LP / SHM-CD BRAND NEW, SEALED US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1978 FILM SOUNDTRACK Moment By Moment John Travolta Lily Tomlin 10CC @ US $2.99 [0 bids]
10 CC-BLOODY TOURISTS-VINYL-NM-GATE FOLD-DREADLOCK HOLIDAY-REDS IN MY BED US $2.99 [0 bids]
10CC "NM WAX" Deceptive Bends Japan Press Graham Gouldman OBI LP B7491 US $0.99 [1 bids]
10CC "NM WAX / 1st" 10cc Japan Press 10 C.C. OBI LP e3336 US $0.99 [1 bids]
10CC How Dare You 1976 Japan Press Graham Gouldman OBI LP D5096 US $0.99 [0 bids]
10CC "NM WAX" How Dare You Japan Press OBI LP E7688 US $11.50 [2 bids]
10CC "NM WAX" In Concert Japan Press OBI 2LP A4403 US $0.99 [0 bids]
10CC Greatest Hits Of 1975 Japan Press Graham Gouldman OBI LP d9194 US $0.99 [0 bids]
10cc "NM WAX" Sheet Music Japan Press OBI LP a8344 US $14.50 [6 bids]
10CC "PROMO" Look Hear 1980 Japan Press Eric Stewart Kevin Godley LP a8987 US $1.04 [2 bids]
10CC "PROMO" Greatest Hits GP-151 Japan Press Eric Stewart OBI LP h3290 US $1.29 [2 bids]
MT ZION - MOVIE SOUNDTRACK - STAN WALKER, 10CC, PETER TOSH, JIMMY CLIFF ETC. US $19.90 Buy It Now 1 day
45 - 10CC - Good Morning Judge b/w I'm So Laid Back I'm Laid Out w/ strip NM US $2.99 [0 bids]
10cc LIVE AND LET LIVE Gatefold 2 LP Mercury 1977 Pop! US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1976 - 10cc - The Things We Do For Love - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.94 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC The Original Soundtrack CD UNIVERSAL RUSSIA NEW OOP US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC The Very Best of... CD UNIVERSAL RUSSIA NEW 2013!!! US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC / 'LOOK HEAR' 1980 MERCURY RECORDS US $2.10 [0 bids]
10CC - How Dare You ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP US $10.45 Buy It Now 1 day
10 CC THE COLLECTION GATEFOLD COVER 2 LP SET UK IMPORT 796 US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC The Original Soundtrack 1975 UK vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION Gatefold US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
10cc - How Dare You 12" LP on Mercury SRM11061 Plays EX USA Issue US $11.63 Buy It Now 1 day
GODLEY & CREME Birds Of Prey +5 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GODLEY & CREME freeze frame +4 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC SEALED US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Boots Rock Collection Vol 5 Spandau Ballet T.Rex 10CC + Cassette Tape - TESTED US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
CLASSIC SOFT ROCK-RIDE LIKE THE WIND-2xCD-AUSTRALIA-2007-10CC-TOTO-ELTON JOHN US $12.57 Buy It Now 1 day
10cc ?- 100cc: Greatest Hits Of 10cc LP US $9.30 Buy It Now 1 day
10cc - The Best Of The Early Years (CD 2002) US $9.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Elite Any Port in a Storm +1 Japan CD w/obi Piet Brinton 10cc EV.006 US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC(LOT OF 2LPS): DECEPTIVE BENDS / THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK US $12.89 Buy It Now 1 day
10 CC Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Toto 2 LP Lot US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Hotlegs Japan Promo White Label Vinyl LP w OBI 10cc Graham Gouldman Godley Creme US $119.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mason + Fenn(Pink Floyd & 10CC)-magazine advert US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC Vinyl LP Greatest Hits 1972-1978 (incl I'm Not In Love,Dreadlock Holiday) US $11.62 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC GOOD MORNING JUDGE 1977 RARE EXYUGO 7" PS US $12.29 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC THINGS WE DO FOR LIFE 1977 UNIQUE LABEL EXYU 7" PS US $12.29 Buy It Now 1 day
10CC Lp How Dare You ! Nr Mint Disc Original w Sleeve No Holes Or Cuts US $3.99 [0 bids]
2 MANY DJ'S : AS HEARD ON RADIO SOULWAX PT. 2 ELP PEACHES STOOGES 10CC CRAMPS US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
10 CC 100 CC 1975 U.K.Records 33rpm LP UKS-53110 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy 10CC music online Buy 10CC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 10CC DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

10CC Mirror Mirror ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

10CC Mirror Mirror reviews

Review by Chris S
2 stars I am going to give this album two stars only because of the brilliant " Code Of Silence"This song alone could have fitted in perfectly on any of their previous successful studio albums and is an epic track comapred to the dull lacklustre effort the rest has to offer. Not to say the music is unpleasant, far from it. It is all very catchy, ear friendly candy. But that is where it ends. Where previously 10CC ensured that their fanbase and critics alike would take them seriously they kind of lost that ' aura' with Mirror Mirror. The material is generally not near good enough." Pice In Our Time" is another great song. It is also worth noting that the great Paul McCartney plays on Mirror Mirror also. The original lineup are also all here but something, and I can't quite put my finger on it, makes this album overall to be rather poor.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#86952) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 13, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars The last 10CC effort to date.but this is not truly a band effort actually.

It is true that the four of them appear on ONE song of this album and even not an original one : an acoustic version of "I'm Not In Love" (Stewart and Gouldman). It is of course one of the greatest rock ballad ever written in its original format. In this version Godley (drums) and Creme (piano) are performing backing vocals like on "Meanwhile". Still, it is by far the best track featured on this weak album. Almost naked but always great.

On top of this remix, Gouldman and Stewart are only co-writing two songs "Take This Woman" and "Why Did I Break Your Heart".

The band did already record some reggae songs over the years, and this album just repeats the story with the first two songs. Even if "Yvonne's the One" is co-signed with Paul McCartney, there is nothing to write home about. Nothing to do with "Dreadlock Holidays" which still remains the reference.

And "Code Of Silence" is a slow beat reggae ballad which could also be left over IMO (but lots of song here could have followed the same direction). I really have a hard time to find one outstanding track in this work.

Between the funky "Age Of Consent", the mellow ballad "The Monkey And The Onion", the disco-ish "Everything Is Not Enough" the choice is very difficult.

The most emotional one is ""Ready To Go Home" written shortly after Gouldman's father death in 1991. I guess it is also the best one from this deceptive album. Most of the songs are just smooth ballads which make the whole sounds as one and only song. Boring.

Some marimba for another reggae inspired song ? Here you go with "Margo Wants The Mustard". Funny theme but not a great song even if it might sound humouristic.

I guess that the band had no other choice than to call it quit after this very, very average album. Some members will revive the "10CC" name and toured recently but the flame is gone for a long time already.

Two stars. But this is really a maximum. Three out of ten is more realistic. For obvious reasons, this album will fail to chart.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#155315) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 13, 2007

Review by snobb
2 stars Last to time 10cc studio album is total disappointment. Based on just one old great song "I'm Not In Love" acoustic version (which isn't great, but at least could remind you good old times), all other tracks are just mid tempo soft-rock.

More Stewart-Gouldman project, than real 10 cc, this album is long sad line of faceless simple melodic and simple played songs. Even Paul McCartney is stated in musician list ( more to make the album a better seller, than for real musical reason). If in their best times band has it's own atmosphere of art-pop melodism and humour, some interesting arrangements, now all these are gone.

The only reason I can see this album was released is just some money making from old brand name. Not too much successful step however.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#263097) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
1 stars I must admit, I was a huge 10CC fan for their first few albums. After kevin godley and Lol Creme left the band, I still gae them a chance. "Deceptive Bends" was actually a very good album. It managedto retain the cleverness and quirkyness that made 10CC the kings of art-pop. But soon after that, whatever made the group destinctive, both in lyrics and in songwriting, began to fade. I purchased "Look Hear?" at a used record store for fifty cents, and gave up on the band.

In 1995, while managing a record store, I received a promo of "Mirror Mirror", and gave it a listen. It confirmed my decision to not follow their releases up until that point (although revisiting them recently I found that they were bad, but not devoid of value, as this album is).

Musically and lyrically, the group had become at this point typical soft rock fodder. The words are schmaltzy and trite, and the arrangements are bland and boring. Many of the tracks seem to have completely uninspired sequencing, devoid of ay emotion.

The focal point of the album appears to be a remix of the band's classic hit I'm Not In Love. the remix to me is unnecessary, and was probably added as a way to get Godley and Creme in the credits. Later reissues have some single edits, and an acoustic version of I'm Not In Love. This version misses the best part of the song, the lush vocal overdubbed harmonies tha made up the backing track.

It is unfortunate that the band's recording career ended on such a low note, but it does appear tha Graham Goulding has been touring recently as the only original member under the band's nae.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#913343) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Post a review of 10CC "Mirror Mirror"