MIRROR MIRROR

10cc Mirror Mirror album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy 10CC Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Yvonne's The One (4:26)
2. Code Of Silence (5:41)
3. Blue Bird (4:06)
4. Age Of Consent (5:43)
5. Take This Woman (3:53)
6. The Monkey And The Onion (3:19)
7. Everything Is Not Enough (4:04)
8. Ready To Go Home (4:39)
9. Grow Old With Me (3:24)
10. Margo Wants The Mustard (3:54)
11. Peace In Our Time (4:04)
12. Why Did I Break Your Heart (5:20)
13. Now You're Gone (3:03)
14. I'm Not In Love (Acoustic) (3:30)

Total time 59:06

Search 10CC Mirror Mirror lyrics

Search 10CC Mirror Mirror tabs

- Eric Stewart / lead vocals (1,2,4,7,10,12,14), guitar (1,2), keyboards (1,14), percussion (2)
- Graham Gouldman / lead vocals (3,5,6,9,11,13), guitar (3,5,6,8,9,11,13,14), bass (3,8,9), mandolin (6,9), percussion (5,9)

With:
- Adrian Lee / keyboards (3,5,8), programming (1,7,10-12), drum programming & backing vocals (3,5), whistling (5), percussion (8), bass & vibes (10), acoustic guitar (12), string arrangements
- Paul McCartney / rhythm guitar (1), strings & electric piano (2), percussion (2,6)
- Andrew Gold / lead vocals & guitar (8), backing vocals (9)
- Nicola Burton / violin (6,9)
- Lise Aferiat / violin (6,9)
- Chris Goldscheider / viola (6,9)
- Patrick Jones / cello (6,9)
- Andrew Hines / cello (6)
- Peter Thorne / trombone (5)
- Gary Barnacle / sax (12)
- Rick Fenn / lead guitar (11)
- Gary Wallis / drums & percussion (11)
- Steve Pigott / keyboard & drum programming (11)

Artwork: Storm Thorgerson and Peter Curzon

2xLP Avex UK ‎- AVEX LP 6 (1995, UK)

CD Avex UK ‎- AVEX CD 6 (1995, UK)

Note: Some editions include a remix of "I'm Not in Love", while omitting tracks #1,3,10,13 & 14

Thanks to memowakeman for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

10CC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 10CC Mirror Mirror Music

Mirror MirrorMirror Mirror
Avex/Critique Records
Mirror Mirror by 10ccMirror Mirror by 10cc
Avex/Critique Records

RARE 10CC - MIRROR MIRROR 1995 BMG AUDIO MUSIC CD USD $16.05 Buy It Now 7h 2m
10cc - Mirror Mirror (Polygram HK/Singapore 1996) 15 Track CD New USD $30.05 Buy It Now 2 days
RECORD MIRROR 1978. Grease, Commodores,10cc,John Travolta,Jilted John USD $13.35 Buy It Now 2 days
10cc - Mirror Mirror JAPAN CD 1995 15trk CTCR-13033 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Mirror Mirror by 10cc (Cassette, Mar-1995, Critique Records) 01624-15430-4 USD $8.55 Buy It Now 6 days
10CC "Mirror Mirror" (Cassette, Mar-1995, Critique Records) New. Sealed USD $6.88 Buy It Now 6 days
10cc ?Mirror Mirror Japan CD Bonus Track USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
10CC - Mirror Mirror - CD - Import USD $18.75 Buy It Now 11 days
10CC Mirror Mirror +5 '95 JAPAN 1ST PRESS CD w/OBI CTCR-13033 OOP Paul McCartney USD $11.66 Buy It Now 11 days
10CC Mirror Mirror +5 FIRST JAPAN CD OBI CTCR-13033 Paul McCartney 10 cc USD $23.99 Buy It Now 16 days
A3642 10CC / MIRROR MIRROR (JAPAN) CTCR-13033 SEALED SAMPLE CD USD $59.99 Buy It Now 16 days
10CC MIRROR MIRROR AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE 10 CC USD $14.91 Buy It Now 19 days
10cc - Mirror Mirror - 1995 - NEW CD USD $20.00 Buy It Now 20 days
New: 10cc: Mirror Mirror Audio Cassette USD $13.97 Buy It Now 20 days
CD 10cc Mirror Mirror 10 Songs Booklet Lyrics 1995 Released USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Free Shipping! 10cc Mirror Miccor CD JAPAN OBI Out Of Print USD $35.99 Buy It Now 23 days
10cc - Mirror Mirror +5 Bonus 15-Track JAPAN CD 1995 CTCR-13033 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
RECORD MIRROR SEPTEMBER 2 1978 GREASE 10CC COMMODORES JILTED JOHN BLONDIE USD $16.02 Buy It Now 25 days
10cc - Mirror Mirror - Avex Critique Records CD USD $2.00 Buy It Now 28 days
10cc - Mirror Mirror - 10cc CD 4WVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $23.48 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy 10CC music online Buy 10CC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

10CC Mirror Mirror ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

10CC Mirror Mirror reviews

Review by Chris S
2 stars I am going to give this album two stars only because of the brilliant " Code Of Silence"This song alone could have fitted in perfectly on any of their previous successful studio albums and is an epic track comapred to the dull lacklustre effort the rest has to offer. Not to say the music is unpleasant, far from it. It is all very catchy, ear friendly candy. But that is where it ends. Where previously 10CC ensured that their fanbase and critics alike would take them seriously they kind of lost that ' aura' with Mirror Mirror. The material is generally not near good enough." Pice In Our Time" is another great song. It is also worth noting that the great Paul McCartney plays on Mirror Mirror also. The original lineup are also all here but something, and I can't quite put my finger on it, makes this album overall to be rather poor.
Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars The last 10CC effort to date.but this is not truly a band effort actually.

It is true that the four of them appear on ONE song of this album and even not an original one : an acoustic version of "I'm Not In Love" (Stewart and Gouldman). It is of course one of the greatest rock ballad ever written in its original format. In this version Godley (drums) and Creme (piano) are performing backing vocals like on "Meanwhile". Still, it is by far the best track featured on this weak album. Almost naked but always great.

On top of this remix, Gouldman and Stewart are only co-writing two songs "Take This Woman" and "Why Did I Break Your Heart".

The band did already record some reggae songs over the years, and this album just repeats the story with the first two songs. Even if "Yvonne's the One" is co-signed with Paul McCartney, there is nothing to write home about. Nothing to do with "Dreadlock Holidays" which still remains the reference.

And "Code Of Silence" is a slow beat reggae ballad which could also be left over IMO (but lots of song here could have followed the same direction). I really have a hard time to find one outstanding track in this work.

Between the funky "Age Of Consent", the mellow ballad "The Monkey And The Onion", the disco-ish "Everything Is Not Enough" the choice is very difficult.

The most emotional one is ""Ready To Go Home" written shortly after Gouldman's father death in 1991. I guess it is also the best one from this deceptive album. Most of the songs are just smooth ballads which make the whole sounds as one and only song. Boring.

Some marimba for another reggae inspired song ? Here you go with "Margo Wants The Mustard". Funny theme but not a great song even if it might sound humouristic.

I guess that the band had no other choice than to call it quit after this very, very average album. Some members will revive the "10CC" name and toured recently but the flame is gone for a long time already.

Two stars. But this is really a maximum. Three out of ten is more realistic. For obvious reasons, this album will fail to chart.

Review by snobb
2 stars Last to time 10cc studio album is total disappointment. Based on just one old great song "I'm Not In Love" acoustic version (which isn't great, but at least could remind you good old times), all other tracks are just mid tempo soft-rock.

More Stewart-Gouldman project, than real 10 cc, this album is long sad line of faceless simple melodic and simple played songs. Even Paul McCartney is stated in musician list ( more to make the album a better seller, than for real musical reason). If in their best times band has it's own atmosphere of art-pop melodism and humour, some interesting arrangements, now all these are gone.

The only reason I can see this album was released is just some money making from old brand name. Not too much successful step however.

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
1 stars I must admit, I was a huge 10CC fan for their first few albums. After kevin godley and Lol Creme left the band, I still gae them a chance. "Deceptive Bends" was actually a very good album. It managedto retain the cleverness and quirkyness that made 10CC the kings of art-pop. But soon after that, whatever made the group destinctive, both in lyrics and in songwriting, began to fade. I purchased "Look Hear?" at a used record store for fifty cents, and gave up on the band.

In 1995, while managing a record store, I received a promo of "Mirror Mirror", and gave it a listen. It confirmed my decision to not follow their releases up until that point (although revisiting them recently I found that they were bad, but not devoid of value, as this album is).

Musically and lyrically, the group had become at this point typical soft rock fodder. The words are schmaltzy and trite, and the arrangements are bland and boring. Many of the tracks seem to have completely uninspired sequencing, devoid of ay emotion.

The focal point of the album appears to be a remix of the band's classic hit I'm Not In Love. the remix to me is unnecessary, and was probably added as a way to get Godley and Creme in the credits. Later reissues have some single edits, and an acoustic version of I'm Not In Love. This version misses the best part of the song, the lush vocal overdubbed harmonies tha made up the backing track.

It is unfortunate that the band's recording career ended on such a low note, but it does appear tha Graham Goulding has been touring recently as the only original member under the band's nae.

Post a review of 10CC "Mirror Mirror"