MIRROR MIRROR

9. Age of Consent
10. Everything Is Not Enough

Search 10CC Mirror Mirror lyrics

Search 10CC Mirror Mirror tabs

- Graham Gouldman / lead vocal, guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals, harmony vocal, mandolin, percussion
- Adrian Lee / keyboard programming, percussion, backing vocals, string arrangement, arrangement, acoustic guitar, programming, whistling, accordion, brass section, mix engineer
- Eric Stewart / lead vocal, lead guitar, electric piano, all instruments, percussion, engineer, mixing
- Lise Aferiat / violin
- Gary Barnacle / sax (5)
- Nicola Burton / violin
- Lol Creme / grand piano and backing vocals (1)
- Rick Fenn / lead guitar (2)
- Rod Gammons / additional production and remix (2)
- Kevin Godley / bass drum, musical box and backing vocals (1)
- Andrew Gold / guitar, lead vocal, backing vocals
- Chris Goldscheider / viola
- Andrew Hines / cello (4)
- Patrick Jones / cello
- Paul McCartney / strings, electric piano, frogs crickets and percussion (6)
- Steve Pigott / keyboard and drum programming (2)
- Ian Thomas / drums (3)
- Peter Thoms / trombone (7)
- Gary Wallis / drums and percussion (2)

Zyx Records

Thanks to memowakeman for the addition

10CC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 10CC Mirror Mirror Music

Bloody TouristsBloody Tourists
Universal I.S. 2002
10cc-The Dean And I/Bee In My Bonnet UK 7" EX Cond US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
10CC Greatest Hits LP (1979) Mercury 9102 504 US $4.79 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Still The One - 70's Pop CD (Rhino Records - 2007) Neil Sedaka, Orleans, 10cc US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
10CC - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T6) US $11.14 Buy It Now 2h 10m
10CC In Concert LP (1977) Pickwick CN 2056 US $4.79 Buy It Now 2h 28m
GODLEY & CREME The History Mix Vol.1 +2 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
10Cc - Live & Let Live CD US $24.78 Buy It Now 2h 43m
CLASSIC LOVE SONGS - 10CC, STYLISTICS, MIKE BERRY, PETER SKELLERN - 7" EP US $3.99 [0 bids]
10cc 1976 TOUR PROGRAMME (CHAS AND DAVE SUPPORTING) SUPER CONDITION !!! US $4.79 [0 bids]
Lynyrd Skynyrd Rolling Stones Todd Rundgren 10cc vintage 1970s BUTTON BADGE US $8.00 [0 bids]
UNLIMITED COMPANY-T.CUTUGNO/10cc COVERS-YUGO PS 45rpm US $14.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
10cc - Look Hear ? - RARE DIFFERENT Israeli Israel Made LP + Inner US $14.24 Buy It Now 3h 24m
10CC WOMAN IN LOVE/MAN WITH A MISSION UK PROMO 1992 US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h 52m
10cc-The Things We Do For Love/Hot To Trot-45rpm-1976 US $1.99 [0 bids]
10cc-The Wall Street Shuffle/Gismo My Way UK 7" EX Cond US $8.00 Buy It Now 4h 5m
HOTLEGS thinks school stinks JAPAN MINI LP CD GODLEY & CREME 10CC SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 6m
10CC the original soundtrack JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD SACD GODLEY & CREME SEALED US $49.99 Buy It Now 4h 6m
SPLIT 12-10CC - STEARICA INVADE ACID MOTHERS T - HMC007CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 4h 32m
10cc - Dreadlock Holiday: The Collection - SPEC2105 US $8.45 Buy It Now 4h 42m
10cc - Bloody Tourists LP Record NM NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
10 CC-THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK-JAPAN CD MINI LP + OBI-MINT-GATEFOLD COVER US $47.00 Buy It Now 4h 48m
10cc HISTORIA DELA MUSICA ROCK SPAIN LP NEAR MINT MERCURY 1975 COMPILATION US $19.22 Buy It Now 5h 13m
45 - 10CC - Good Morning Judge b/w I'm So Laid Back I'm Laid Out w/ strip NM US $2.99 [0 bids]
10CC ~ WALL STREET SHUFFLE THE BEST OF CD HITS 1973 / 74 SEVENTIES POP / ROCK US $6.40 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Drivin' - music for Holiday Drivers - Japan CD Sheryl Crow Jackson 5 10cc Derek US $7.95 Buy It Now 5h 25m
That Loving Feeling Very Best Sade 10cc Carpenters + Cassette Tape x 2 - TESTED US $9.62 Buy It Now 5h 43m
10 CC - THE WALL STREET SHUFFLE - 7" VINYL 1974 UK RECORDS US $5.44 Buy It Now 5h 43m
10CC it doesn't matter at all 7" b/w from rochdale to ocho rios (6059279) pic sl US $8.40 Buy It Now 6h 10m
10CC(7" Vinyl)Donna-UK Records-UK 6-UK-Ex/VG US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 28m
10CC(7" Vinyl P/S)Runaway-Mercury-MER 113-UK-VG/Ex US $9.60 Buy It Now 6h 28m
10CC(Vinyl LP)Are You Normal-Mercury-9102 505-UK-VG/Ex US $10.89 Buy It Now 6h 41m
10CC(7" Vinyl)Good Morning Judge-Mercury-6008 025-UK-Ex/VG US $10.99 Buy It Now 6h 42m
100 cc: greatest hits LP.10 CC.Vinyl.Very Good US $5.49 Buy It Now 6h 42m
10CC Good Morning Judge 7" vinyl US $1.60 Buy It Now 6h 42m
10CC The Wall Street Shuffle 7" vinyl US $1.60 Buy It Now 6h 42m
GODLEY & CREME Ismism +3 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC SEALED US $22.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
10CC**DRESSED TO KILL**CD US $9.95 Buy It Now 7h 5m
10cc - Sheet Music (Extra Tracks) (NEW CD) US $15.62 Buy It Now 7h 11m
THE 10CC DESIRABLES COLLECTION / JOB LOT. 8 HIT SINGLES AT A BARGAIN PRICE US $4.79 [1 bids]
10cc "How Dare You / I'm Mandy Fly Me" 1976 Mercury 45RPM 7" Single 73779 US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
10CC Rare UK 2006 PROMO SAMPLER CD Single Greatest Hits And More WAX MINT US $22.43 Buy It Now 7h 24m
10CC, The Things We Do For Love / Hot To Trot, Mercury 73875, MINT 45 Record US $2.64 Buy It Now 7h 25m
10CC(Vinyl LP)Are You Normal-Mercury-9102 505-UK-VG/Ex US $13.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
10CC 10 CC One-Two-Five UK 7" 45 US $7.62 Buy It Now 7h 48m
10 CC..RUN AWAY..EXCELLENT COPY OF 1982 MERCURY RECORDS ROCK / POP 7" MER 113 US $3.19 Buy It Now 7h 48m
10CC Life is a Minestrone UK 7" 45 US $4.01 Buy It Now 7h 48m
10CC Live and let live JAPAN MINI LP SHM 2 CD GODLEY & CREME SEALED US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 49m
10 CC Art For Art's Sake 7" vinyl US $3.93 Buy It Now 7h 51m
10CC I'm Not in Love 7" vinyl US $4.81 Buy It Now 7h 51m
10CC The Original Soundtrack vinyl LP US $8.02 Buy It Now 7h 52m
10CC The Wall Street Shuffle 7" 45 US $4.01 Buy It Now 7h 52m
10cc ?- The Original Soundtrack US $2.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
10CC Live and Let Live 2x vinyl LP Sound Clip in Listing US $8.02 Buy It Now 7h 52m
10CC People in Love 7" vinyl US $6.41 Buy It Now 7h 52m
10CC and GODLEY & CREME Changing Faces vinyl LP US $8.02 Buy It Now 7h 53m
10CC Good Morning Judge UK 7" 45 US $3.93 Buy It Now 7h 53m
10CC It Doesn't Matter At All 7" vinyl US $8.02 Buy It Now 7h 53m
10CC - "THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK" - JAPAN SHM-SACD - DSD 2010 - Brand New US $58.57 [0 bids]
GODLEY & CREME Goodbye Blue Sky +5 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC SEALED US $16.99 Buy It Now 8h 14m
BBC Reel DAVID BOWIE Space Oddity STATUS QUO 10 CC MUD QUEEN BAY CITY ROLLERS ? US $84.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
10CC...Self Titled First Album / Rubber Bullets..1973 UK Records UKS 53105 VG++ US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 3m
10cc Deceptive Bends USA Cassette Tape US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 4m
10cc Mirror Mirror USA Cassette Tape US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 5m
10CC - 11 Mini LP SHM CD Japan 2008/2 + Promo-Box VERY RARE OUT-OF-PRINT MINT CC US $700.00 Buy It Now 9h 7m
10cc - Soundtrack [SACD New] US $55.08 Buy It Now 9h 14m
V.A. Magic The Album 3 Cd's W/Michael Buble,10CC,Chic,Blondie,Cher, B-52'S US $9.95 [0 bids]
10CC 10 CC Welcome To Paradise 1992 UK collectors CD single + german info US $8.50 Buy It Now 9h 49m
10CC Vol 2 SUNFLY KARAOKE CD+G 8 HITS - NEW US $13.14 Buy It Now 10h 5m
10cc Feel theLove(Oomachasaooma) UK pic sleeve 7in single US $2.81 Buy It Now 10h 11m
ART ROCK/ 10cc - How Dare You! (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
ART ROCK/ 10cc - The Original Soundtrack (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
10 cc, bloody tourists, LP, pd-1-6161, 1978, vgc US $2.40 [0 bids]
ART ROCK/ 10cc - Bloody Tourists (LP) US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 44m
ART ROCK/ 10cc - Self Titled (LP) US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 44m
ART ROCK/ 10cc - Sheet Music (LP) US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 44m
GODLEY & CREME Under your thumb 7" vinyl record single EX 10cc related US $1.20 [0 bids]
10cc Good morning judge 7" vinyl record single EX godley & creme US $1.59 [0 bids]
10cc Run away 7" vinyl record single godley& Creme US $2.85 [0 bids]
10CC-S/T 1973 UK RECORDS LP UKS 53105 EXC. VG+ GODLEY/CREME SPEED KILLS RARE!! US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 54m
10CC 10cc self titled s/t same UKS 53105 usa "uk records" 1973 inner LP PS EX/EX US $21.87 Buy It Now 11h 20m
10CC_LIVE AND LET LIVE_2LP_1977_MERCURY_GATEFOLD_WATERFALL_UK #14_OUT OF PRINT US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 22m
10CC - LIVE AND LET LIVE 1977 LP DOUBLE RECORD ALBUM US $7.99 Buy It Now 11h 39m
10CC - GREATEST HITS-CD US $0.99 [1 bids]
10 CC 45 RPM "The Things We Do For Love" & "Hot to Trot" VG+ condition US $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 47m
7"10CC"THE DEAN AND I;ORIG 7" EX;UK;1973 US $8.82 Buy It Now 11h 50m
10CC GODLEY & CREME - THE BEST OF 87 ORIGINAL CD: GREATEST HITS SINGLES VERY US $3.19 [0 bids]
10cc - Bloody Tourists. 12" vinyl. Gatefold sleeve. US $1.59 [0 bids]
10CC - NEW CD US $13.61 Buy It Now 12h 5m
10cc: BLOODY TOURISTS -gat. LP-1978 PHONOGRAM -MINT US $24.03 [0 bids]
10CC**DECEPTIVE BENDS (RM)...**CD US $11.08 Buy It Now 12h 10m
GODLEY & CREME The History Mix Vol.1 +2 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC US $8.99 [0 bids]
10cc 1 WOW..Superb MegaRare ORIGINAL 50mm PROMO Slide US $7.94 [0 bids]
10cc 2 WOW..Superb MegaRare ORIGINAL 50mm PROMO Slide US $7.94 [0 bids]
10cc 3 WOW..Superb MegaRare ORIGINAL 50mm PROMO Slide US $7.94 [0 bids]
GODLEY & CREME freeze frame +4 JAPAN mini lp SHM CD 10CC SEALED US $11.99 [0 bids]
10CC 7" 45 Oz Vinyl Single - The Things we do for Love US $6.13 Buy It Now 12h 37m
10CC - I'm Mandy Fly Me - 1976 UK 7" vinyl single US $12.81 Buy It Now 12h 40m
10cc - The Things We Do For Love - 1976 UK 7" US $12.81 Buy It Now 12h 44m
10CC Vol 1 SUNFLY KARAOKE CD+G 8 HITS - NEW US $13.14 Buy It Now 12h 47m
10cc - The Things We Do For Love - 1976 UK 7" Single US $12.81 Buy It Now 12h 47m

More places to buy 10CC music online Buy 10CC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 10CC DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

10CC Mirror Mirror ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

10CC Mirror Mirror reviews

Review by Chris S
2 stars I am going to give this album two stars only because of the brilliant " Code Of Silence"This song alone could have fitted in perfectly on any of their previous successful studio albums and is an epic track comapred to the dull lacklustre effort the rest has to offer. Not to say the music is unpleasant, far from it. It is all very catchy, ear friendly candy. But that is where it ends. Where previously 10CC ensured that their fanbase and critics alike would take them seriously they kind of lost that ' aura' with Mirror Mirror. The material is generally not near good enough." Pice In Our Time" is another great song. It is also worth noting that the great Paul McCartney plays on Mirror Mirror also. The original lineup are also all here but something, and I can't quite put my finger on it, makes this album overall to be rather poor.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#86952) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 13, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars The last 10CC effort to date.but this is not truly a band effort actually.

It is true that the four of them appear on ONE song of this album and even not an original one : an acoustic version of "I'm Not In Love" (Stewart and Gouldman). It is of course one of the greatest rock ballad ever written in its original format. In this version Godley (drums) and Creme (piano) are performing backing vocals like on "Meanwhile". Still, it is by far the best track featured on this weak album. Almost naked but always great.

On top of this remix, Gouldman and Stewart are only co-writing two songs "Take This Woman" and "Why Did I Break Your Heart".

The band did already record some reggae songs over the years, and this album just repeats the story with the first two songs. Even if "Yvonne's the One" is co-signed with Paul McCartney, there is nothing to write home about. Nothing to do with "Dreadlock Holidays" which still remains the reference.

And "Code Of Silence" is a slow beat reggae ballad which could also be left over IMO (but lots of song here could have followed the same direction). I really have a hard time to find one outstanding track in this work.

Between the funky "Age Of Consent", the mellow ballad "The Monkey And The Onion", the disco-ish "Everything Is Not Enough" the choice is very difficult.

The most emotional one is ""Ready To Go Home" written shortly after Gouldman's father death in 1991. I guess it is also the best one from this deceptive album. Most of the songs are just smooth ballads which make the whole sounds as one and only song. Boring.

Some marimba for another reggae inspired song ? Here you go with "Margo Wants The Mustard". Funny theme but not a great song even if it might sound humouristic.

I guess that the band had no other choice than to call it quit after this very, very average album. Some members will revive the "10CC" name and toured recently but the flame is gone for a long time already.

Two stars. But this is really a maximum. Three out of ten is more realistic. For obvious reasons, this album will fail to chart.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#155315) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 13, 2007

Review by snobb
2 stars Last to time 10cc studio album is total disappointment. Based on just one old great song "I'm Not In Love" acoustic version (which isn't great, but at least could remind you good old times), all other tracks are just mid tempo soft-rock.

More Stewart-Gouldman project, than real 10 cc, this album is long sad line of faceless simple melodic and simple played songs. Even Paul McCartney is stated in musician list ( more to make the album a better seller, than for real musical reason). If in their best times band has it's own atmosphere of art-pop melodism and humour, some interesting arrangements, now all these are gone.

The only reason I can see this album was released is just some money making from old brand name. Not too much successful step however.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#263097) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
1 stars I must admit, I was a huge 10CC fan for their first few albums. After kevin godley and Lol Creme left the band, I still gae them a chance. "Deceptive Bends" was actually a very good album. It managedto retain the cleverness and quirkyness that made 10CC the kings of art-pop. But soon after that, whatever made the group destinctive, both in lyrics and in songwriting, began to fade. I purchased "Look Hear?" at a used record store for fifty cents, and gave up on the band.

In 1995, while managing a record store, I received a promo of "Mirror Mirror", and gave it a listen. It confirmed my decision to not follow their releases up until that point (although revisiting them recently I found that they were bad, but not devoid of value, as this album is).

Musically and lyrically, the group had become at this point typical soft rock fodder. The words are schmaltzy and trite, and the arrangements are bland and boring. Many of the tracks seem to have completely uninspired sequencing, devoid of ay emotion.

The focal point of the album appears to be a remix of the band's classic hit I'm Not In Love. the remix to me is unnecessary, and was probably added as a way to get Godley and Creme in the credits. Later reissues have some single edits, and an acoustic version of I'm Not In Love. This version misses the best part of the song, the lush vocal overdubbed harmonies tha made up the backing track.

It is unfortunate that the band's recording career ended on such a low note, but it does appear tha Graham Goulding has been touring recently as the only original member under the band's nae.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#913343) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Post a review of 10CC "Mirror Mirror"