ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O.

Acid Mothers Temple

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Acid Mothers Temple Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. album cover

Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

1. Acid Mothers Prayer (52:59)
- Speed Guru
- Amphetamine A Go Go
- Pink Lady Lemonade
- Satori LSD
- Hawaiian Brownie
- Acid Mothers Temple For All!

Search ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. lyrics

Search ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. tabs

- Cotton Casino / voice, sitar, synthesizer
- Johan Wellens / cosmic narration, freak power
- Yoko / violin, cheese cake
- Ichi / dog
- Jijiji / synthesizer
- Kawabata Makoto / guitars, synthesizers, sarangi, alto recorder, oriental clarinet, cosmic ring modulator, speed guru

CD PSF (PSF 93), 1997

Thanks to Joren for the addition

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Absolutely Freak Out: Zap Your MindAbsolutely Freak Out: Zap Your Mind
Staticresonance 2013
Ripper at the Heavens Gates of DarkRipper at the Heavens Gates of Dark
Riot Season 2012
Are We ExperimentalAre We Experimental
Prophase 2009
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Electric Love Machine - CLEAR USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Acid Mothers Temple The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Recurring Dream Apocalypse Of Dar USD $17.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Born To Be Wild In T [CD New] USD $14.35 Buy It Now 2 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Iao Chant From The M (CD New) USD $18.08 Buy It Now 4 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Does The Cosmic Shep [CD New] USD $15.46 Buy It Now 5 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Iao Chant From The M [CD New] USD $17.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Son Of A Bitches Bre (CD New) USD $15.62 Buy It Now 7 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Does The Cosmic Shepard Dream USD $19.49 Buy It Now 7 days
Acid Mothers Temple The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Iao Chant From The Melting Parais USD $21.39 Buy It Now 7 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - In Search Of The Los [CD New] USD $14.01 Buy It Now 8 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Son Of A Bitches Bre [CD New] USD $15.22 Buy It Now 8 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O / NISHINIHON on Claret Vinyl USD $5.50 [0 bids]
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Son Of A Bitches Brew CD USD $19.19 Buy It Now 8 days
Acid Mothers Temple The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. In Search The Lost Divine Arc USD $19.19 Buy It Now 8 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Astrorgasm From The [CD New] USD $15.28 Buy It Now 12 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Magical Power From M [CD New] USD $12.81 Buy It Now 13 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Live In Occident - Purple Wax USD $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. ?- La Novia LP - Colored Vinyl USD $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. : Magical Power from Mars CD USD $12.17 Buy It Now 16 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - IN SEARCH OF THE LOST NEW CD USD $20.45 Buy It Now 18 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ASTRORGASM FROM THE NEW CD USD $20.45 Buy It Now 18 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. "RECURRING DREAM" 2 LP NM-/NM- USD $24.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Magical Power From Mars CD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Recurring Dream & Ap (CD New) USD $13.25 Buy It Now 25 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - RECURRING DREAM & NEW CD USD $17.65 Buy It Now 25 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Recurring Dream & Ap [CD New] USD $12.81 Buy It Now 26 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ASTRORGASM FROM NEW VINYL USD $41.46 Buy It Now 26 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Astrorgasm From T [Vinyl New] USD $32.20 Buy It Now 26 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Iao Chant From Th [Vinyl New] USD $24.85 Buy It Now 26 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Born To Be Wild In The Usa 2 CD USD $17.89 Buy It Now 26 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ABSOLUTELY FREAK OUT: ZAP NEW CD USD $25.36 Buy It Now 27 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. ?- Recurring Dream (white lp) USD $39.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE music online Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. ratings distribution

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. reviews

Review by UMUR
1 stars Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. is the debut album from Japanese psychadelic rock act Acid Mothers Temple. The album was released in 1997, so this is not an old sixties gem that no one has ever heard about.

The music on Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. is utter noise. Now I dont normally state something like that this early in my reviews. I usually wait until my conclusion with such utterings but in this case Ill make an exception because this album is beyond my comprehension ( I guess Im not the right target group). I put the album on and expected some good psychadelic rock but instead Im met by a wall of noise, and I mean NOISE. It sounds like someone dropped a lot of acid, turned the volume all the way up,jammed for about an hour and then released that jam session as an album ( It must have been a real bad trip). The noisy section continues for about 30 minutes before the album quiets down for a while. The noise returns and then were actually treated with something that is melodic but too repetitive in the end. The album ends with more noises. I have never heard anything like this before and Ive listened and still listen to both grindcore and noisecore bands. Many of those bands almost sound melodic compared to this music. Most of the music on Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. actually reminds me of Noisecore played in mid tempo instead of blastbeat pace.

This resembles torture. They shouldnt have used something civilized like Metallica to torture those poor souls on Guantanamo. This album would have been a much better choice. They would have confessed to anything within a couple of minutes, Im pretty sure of that. This is unbearable for me. I was sure this was a joke the first time I listened to it, but now Im not so sure.

I cant really comment on the musicianship as it is non existent. I can only hear what is happening towards the end of the album in the melodic quiet part and there the musicianship seems allright.

The production is extremely lo-fi and too loud which means that the sound is totally distorted and you cant hear whats happening most of the time.

This is without a doubt one of the worst albums I have reviewed so far and I have really tried to imagine who would enjoy this music and found no answer. 1 star is deserved for this extremely noisy and repetitive album. I like psychadelic music but this is just too far out. I really hope that the next albums from Acid Mothers Temple are better than this one. Talking about getting off to a bad start.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#184736) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 04, 2008

Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team
2 stars The first thing that appears clearly is the reason why the lineup is made of about 15 musicians. You need a lot of people to make all that noise. I have tried to listen to this album very carefully, and after the first 10 minutes the only relevant things are voices (maybe?) and electric guitar that could have been recorder directly from the Pompeii's version of a saucerful of secrets. The problem is that those sounds are lost in the noise. The rhythmic base is probably 7/4, I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter very much, as all the instruments play noise. At about 11 minutes, the bass tries some variations, but they can be catched only with a lot of attantion, apart when the drums are listenable. That's when a structure seems to appear (minute 12:30 more or less). At minute 15 I start wondering why there are so many "subtitles" to the only track present. It's true the the first minute is quiet and totally different, but at this point it justifies only 2 sub-track names, not 11. The bass base stops at minute 18 40 seconds later tho noise stops and a (keyboard?) chord fills the scene. Something like Tangerine Dream's Zeit. A distorted voice starts sayin something, and this is not bad. A bit of krautrock? Surprise! A string instrument (acoustic guitar) and some voices appear and leave suddenly to give room to drums and a different type of noise. This is not casual. Noise and pauses appear to be studied. At minute 24 it becomes purely "electronic", in the original mening of the word. Like a 50s SciFi soundtrack, with the addition of distorted voices. Unfortunately it turns back to noise in few seconds. At minute 26 I decide to give up. I resist until minute 28, but it's too much. I'll go for a bit of "snow goose" now.

If you REALLY like psichedelia, you can give it a try. Two stars only for real fans of the genre.

Send comments to octopus-4 (BETA) | Report this review (#255586) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 11, 2009

Post a review of ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE "Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O."