WE MOVE THROUGH WEATHER

Post Rock/Math rock

Tarentel We Move Through Weather album cover

Buy TARENTEL Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Hello! We Move Through Weather! (8:04)
2. Elephant Shoes (2:12)
3. Get Away From Me You Clouds Of Doom (16:47)
4. Klankity-Klank (1:18)
5. Bump Past, Cut Up Through Windows (4:30)
6. Everywhere The Damn Echo (6:07)
7. A Cloud No Bigger Than A Man's Hand (15:06)
8. We're The Only Ghosts Here (3:55)

Search TARENTEL We Move Through Weather lyrics

Search TARENTEL We Move Through Weather tabs

- Jefre Cantu-Ledesma / guitar, laptop, organ, sampler, piano, tabletop, cassette
- Tony Cross / violin, waterphone, hydrophone, tabletop
- Steve Dye / bass clarinet, clariphone, flubaphone, gankogui, double ski horn
- Danny Grody / guitar, Wurlitzer, Juno 60, tabletop
- Jim Redd / drums, laptop, guitar, piano, tabletop, cassette

2LP/CD Temporary Residence (TRR67) USA (2004)

Thanks to Bryan for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

TARENTEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TARENTEL We Move Through Weather Music

We Move Through WeatherWe Move Through Weather
Temporary Residence 2004
Ghost WeightGhost Weight
Acuarela Records/Darla 2005
Rothko / Tarentel :split 7" in 250 copies and cardboard cover US $18.00 Buy It Now 15h 11m
Sleeping People NOTRUF LP vinyl indie sealed tarentel dirty projectors US $9.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Tarentel Ghetto Beats on the Surface of the Sun SEALED! experimental psyche OOP US $15.00 [0 bids]
Tarentel Ghetto Beats on the Surface of the Sun experimental psych Cantu-Ledesma US $5.00 [0 bids]
TARENTEL - TARENTEL [EP] [EP] - NEW CD US $7.54 Buy It Now 2 days
TARENTEL - WE MOVE THROUGH WEATHER NEW CD US $19.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Tarentel - Ephemera [CD New] US $13.93 Buy It Now 2 days
TARENTEL Home Ruckus 2004 Private Press of 500 Custom LP Metal Record NM-/VG+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
Tarentel - From Bone To Satellite [CD New] US $13.16 Buy It Now 2 days
TARENTEL - EPHEMERA - SINGLES 99-00-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Tarentel - Paper White [CD New] US $10.36 Buy It Now 2 days
TARENTEL - FROM BONE TO SATELLITE - NEW CD US $10.44 Buy It Now 2 days
TARENTEL - TARENTEL (EP) NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 2 days
Tarentel - Ephemera CD US $17.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Tarentel - We Move Through Weather CD US $17.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Tarentel - Ghetto Beats On The Surface Of The Sun CD US $19.52 Buy It Now 3 days
Tarentel CD US $13.82 Buy It Now 3 days
Tarentel - Paper White CD US $13.91 Buy It Now 3 days
Paper White - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $14.92 Buy It Now 3 days
Ghetto Beats on the Surface of the Sun * by Tarentel (CD, Aug-2007, 2 Discs,... US $12.33 Buy It Now 3 days
We Move Through Weather by Tarentel (CD album 2004 Temporary Residence Rock) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Paper White, Tarentel, Very Good EP US $4.71 Buy It Now 4 days
TARENTEL / WE MOVE THROUGH WEATHER JAPAN CD WITH OBI US $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
V.A. - TRR50 Thank You Japan CD Sealed! OBI! SONNA, FERIDE, TARENTEL US $21.49 Buy It Now 5 days
* CANADA 1980s FRENCH POP 45 RPM ISABELLE AUBRET : LIBERTÉ + DEPART EN TARENTEL US $4.99 [0 bids]
Tarentel and Lilienthal split EP "Sets and Rises" "Rises and Sets" US $10.00 [0 bids]
TARENTEL - PAPER WHITE [EP] - NEW CD US $7.58 Buy It Now 6 days
Big Black Square - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $17.30 Buy It Now 6 days
TARENTEL - EPHEMERA [TARENTEL] - NEW CD US $11.22 Buy It Now 6 days
Looking For The Perfect Glass (2001 Jap CD) Tarentel, Timonium, Camera Obscura US $16.29 Buy It Now 6 days
SEALED PROMO Temporary Residence Ltd CD ROB CROW Pinback Eluvium Tarentel Grails US $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Tarentel - The Order of Things (2001 Neurot CD) NR 010 US $13.03 Buy It Now 8 days
TARENTEL - WE MOVE THROUGH WEATHER - NEW CD US $11.25 Buy It Now 9 days
TARENTAL/TARENTEL - THE ORDER OF THINGS [658457101025] - NEW CD US $17.42 Buy It Now 9 days
Ephemera (Singles Vol.1) - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.13 Buy It Now 9 days
Tarentel - We Move Through Weather [CD New] US $14.23 Buy It Now 10 days
JAPAN import TARENTEL Paper White/ Big Black Square CD 2005 NEW SEALED w/OBI US $21.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TARENTEL Ghetto Beats On The Surface Of The Sun (used CD, 2007, 2 Discs) US $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TARENTEL - GHETTO BEATS ON THE SURFACE OF THE SUN (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 11 days
Tarentel - We Move Through Weather CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Tarentel - Ghetto Beats On The Surface Of The Sun [CD New] US $15.25 Buy It Now 11 days
JAPAN press TARENTEL We Move Through Weather CD Human Highway NEW Sealed wOBI US $21.88 Buy It Now 11 days
TARENTEL - BIG BLACK SQUARE [EP] - NEW CD US $7.61 Buy It Now 12 days
TARENTEL - BIG BLACK SQUARE (EP) NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 12 days
TARENTEL - GHETTO BEATS ON THE SURFACE OF THE SUN * - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.30 Buy It Now 12 days
Tarentel - Big Black Square [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 13 days
FROM BONE TO SATELLITE BY TARENTEL (CD) US $20.41 Buy It Now 13 days
GHETTO BEATS ON THE SURFACE OF THE SU BY TARENTEL (CD) US $22.20 Buy It Now 13 days
Tarentel - Big Black Square CD US $13.91 Buy It Now 14 days
Tarentel - From Bone To Satellite CD US $17.29 Buy It Now 14 days
From Bone To Satellite - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.13 Buy It Now 14 days
Tarentel - From Bone to Satellite (1999 Temporary Residence CD) US $14.66 Buy It Now 15 days
Tarentel [CD New] US $10.52 Buy It Now 15 days
Tarentel Big Black Square CD US $6.97 Buy It Now 15 days
From Bone To Satellite - Tarentel US $11.64 Buy It Now 16 days
TARENTEL - FROM BONE TO SATELLITE NEW CD US $19.92 Buy It Now 16 days
We Move Through Weather - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.02 Buy It Now 21 days
Ghetto Beats On The Surface Of The - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shi US $23.02 Buy It Now 23 days
Tarentel - From Bone to Satellite - U.S. cd - RARE! 071814 US $9.72 Buy It Now 23 days
TARENTEL - WE MOVE THROUGH WEATHER NEW VINYL US $28.60 Buy It Now 24 days
Tarentel - We Move Through Weather [Vinyl New] US $24.08 Buy It Now 24 days
Tarentel - Big Black Square US $19.83 Buy It Now 24 days
Tarentel - Paper White US $19.83 Buy It Now 24 days
Order of Things, Tarentel, Good US $5.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Tarentel - We Move Through Weather (Music CD) US $25.71 Buy It Now 25 days
THE ALPS Le Voyage CD ARP Tarentel TROLL UK NEW Sealed US $16.49 Buy It Now 25 days
Tarentel - GHETTO BEATS SURFACE OF SUN 2CD US $30.09 Buy It Now 26 days
Tarentel We Move Through Weather 2x Vinyl LP Record & MP3! indie ambient! NEW!!! US $17.49 Buy It Now 26 days
Tarentel - Paper White [EP] CD PROMO US $4.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Tarentel - Big Black Square [EP] CD Temporary Residence US $4.99 Buy It Now 27 days
ALBUM LEAF-XIU XIU - TARENTEL- MUSIC FOR THE POST ROCK GENERATION CD COLLECTION US $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Tarentel - Tarentel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $15.13 Buy It Now 27 days
We Move Through Weather - Tarentel New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $26.73 Buy It Now 28 days
TARENTEL ~ We Move Through Weather ~ 2 x VINYL LP + POSTER US $34.64 Buy It Now 28 days
TARENTEL - EPHEMERA NEW CD US $19.92 Buy It Now 29 days
TARENTEL - PAPER WHITE (EP) NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TARENTEL music online Buy TARENTEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TARENTEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TARENTEL We Move Through Weather ratings distribution

TARENTEL We Move Through Weather reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars 4.5 stars really!!!

The San Fran based Tarentel is, by the time of this release, one of the mainstays of the post rock movement but also one of the more consistent quality-minded group. They may be also the second most innovative band in the genre after Tortoise.

This album is one real treat to the adventurous proghead and in some respect is a proud successor of Krautrock masterpieces in the mould of early Tangerine Dream, Cluster and Popol Vuh (before their more esoteric phase). Musically we are a far cry from another great album of theirs, From Bone To Satellite, which was much more conventional in the post-rock genre and stuck more closely to GYBE! and added a Floyd touch also. The music here is more in the spirit of Tortoise (experimental explorations) and man, do they ever achieve a stunning oeuvre with this album. The least we can say is that Tarentel was not afraid to use samples and modify sounds enough to have the humour to call some instruments Clariphone Flubaphone or Hydrophone. There are moments that also make me think of Cul De Sac who was also heavily Krautrock influenced but turned lately to post rock and sound a bit similar to this album.

With such a stupendous album, Tarentel really proves that they are still the brightest hope of Post-rock and are still dishing superbly inventive albums when other tenors have long run out of steam or are simply duplicating their formula. A real must for any proghead who really want to discover what Post Rock is all about!!!

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#89624) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 14, 2006

Post a review of TARENTEL "We Move Through Weather"