REBIRTH WORLD TOUR

14. Nothing To Say
15. Unfinished Allegro
16. Carry On
17. The Number Of The Beast

Approx running time : 160 mins.

Search ANGRA Rebirth World Tour lyrics

Search ANGRA Rebirth World Tour tabs

- Edu Falaschi / vocals
- Felipe Andreoli / bass
- Kiko Loureiro / guitar
- Rafael Bittencourt / guitar
- Aquiles Priester / drums

DVD Atrheia Records #7015002-3 (2003)

Thanks to gatot for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

ANGRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGRA Rebirth World Tour Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Temple of ShadowsTemple of Shadows
Steamhammer Us 2010
FireworksFireworks
Extra tracks
Steamhammer Europe 1999

More places to buy ANGRA music online Buy ANGRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGRA Rebirth World Tour ratings distribution

ANGRA Rebirth World Tour reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars An Excellent Symphonic Progressive Metal Concert

I got the DVD of Angra - Rebirth World Tour - Live in São Paulo after the double CD live set. So it was like seeing how the band actually played the concert. It's an awesome experience for me because most of my questions when I listened to the CD was answered satisfactorily. First, I was curious how actually Aquiles Priester played the speedy drum. And it was quite surprising to me as he plays it in a relax way and does not seem to look at working very hard to get his strokes. I enjoy the way he plays his drum set. When he plays his drum solo right after "Make Believe" it's the kind of drumming style that I enjoy watching it.

The other curiosity that I had was how hard Edu sings the Andre Matos tunes like "Carry On" which requires very high register notes. Oh yeah, Edu handles his vocal job marvelously. I have no doubt at all about the future of the band knowing Edu's capability as one of the world's best metal singer, I think. The other thing is on guitar jobs how actually the split between Kiko and Rafael was actually made as I could not differentiate them on audio record. But now after I watch the DVD I can see clearly that they each other know their parts in every song they played double guitar. In fact in some appearances they played collaborative guitar solos with stunning sounds!

I don't need to elaborate musically as I have addressed this live set at the double CD album review of the same concert. Having seen this DVD, I recommend you to buy the DVD version of this album than the CD. But if you love the band very much, owning the CD is worth the price.

In terms of stage act, each member demonstrates excellent performance. Edu sings by moving into some places at the stage - sometimes he does headbanging or emulating guitar playing style. He handles his high register notes easily - without having to work very hard - it seems to me. Kiko also moves from back to front area and sometimes he moves up to the drum set, closer to Aquiles. He plays his guitar with an elegant style and it's so nice and so rockin' to see him on stage. Rafael balances the stage act with moving forward to Kiko's position and both of them play together during double guitar solos. Felipe Andreoli also plays dynamically. He does really excellent bass solo part on "Unholy Wars" - oh it's really cool .! After this bass solo followed with Edu's vocal, Kiko also performs stunning guitar solo. Well, Kiko is one of the best guitar players.

Setlist composition is also excellent as the band combines the high power metal tunes and softer tracks like "Metal Icarus" or even "Rebirth". Overall this DVD is an excellent addition to any prog music DVD collection. If you didn't get this DVD, you can buy limited edition of the band's "Temple of Shadows" album where this DVD is added as bonus disc. It's a budget price with awesome live performance. It's really worth owning this DVD. Hmmm I can not wait to see them live at my country. Keep on proggin' ..!

i-Rock! presents: ANGRA Live in Jakarta. October 16, 2006. Be there!

Gatot Widayanto

i-Rock! Project Manager for ANGRA Live in Jakarta.

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#89333) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 09, 2006

Post a review of ANGRA "Rebirth World Tour"