ARION

Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Eyes Of Time (14:11)
2. Daybreak Child (8:54)
3. True Love (5:16)
4. Land Of Dreams (10:01)
5. Cosmic Touch (7:29)
6. Everyway (8:39)
7. Natureza M?stica (8:40)

Search ARION Arion lyrics

- Nelson Rosa / drums, backing vocals on 7
- Luciano Soares / guitars

Guests musicians:
- Thyaga / voice (7)
- Alexandre Reis / percussion (2, 5 & 7)

Label: Progressive Rock Worldwide

Reedition by Rock Symphony / Musea Records in 2005

Thanks to Ghost Rider for the addition
and to Tarcisio Moura for the last updates

ARION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ARION Arion Music

Haydn: La Passione; Symphonies 41, 49 and 44 by Arion (2009-02-24)Haydn: La Passione; Symphonies 41, 49 and 44 by Arion (2009-02-24)
EARLY-MUSIC.COM
Last Of Us by ArionLast Of Us by Arion
Ranka Kustannus

Les musiciens de Provence - instruments anciens - 2 LP Arion France near mint USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3h 18m
FUMIO - ARION Anime Soundtrack RARE Vinyl LP by Fumio Miyashita 1983 *SEALED* USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5h 14m
PRO ARTE Jazz/Classical LP : RON MCCROBY BREEZIN THE CLASSICS with ARION CONSORT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 22m
ARION-LAST OF US -JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $24.50 Buy It Now 10h 26m
True Songs of Brittany by Kanou Kalon-Vzeizh (CD, Aug-1994, Arion) USD $0.30 [0 bids]
Bach / Arion Orchest - BACH: MAGNIFICAT BVW 243 [New CD] USD $14.26 Buy It Now 12h 59m
Bach / Arion Orchest - BACH: MAGNIFICAT BVW 243 [New CD] USD $13.02 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Arion ALBERTO PONCE Guitar Recital DYENS GRANADOS PUJOL PIPO AYALA RUIZ PIPO NM USD $12.38 Buy It Now 16h 54m
PRAMOD KUMAR le star indien japan arion LP india drone raga psych experimental USD $59.49 Buy It Now 18h 24m
BRIGITTE HAUDEBOURG - SCHOBERT Six sonatas op.14 ARION CD NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 29m
ISABELLE POULENARD, ALIX BOURBON - DUPUY Noël / Motet / Magnificat ARION CD NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 29m
ISABELLE POULENARD, ALIX BOURBON - DUPUY Cantates de Noël ARION CD NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 31m
NEW Arion (Audio CD) USD $14.53 Buy It Now 20h 22m
GALLICAN - SAME Orig Arion ARN 33511 '79 LP French FOLK ROCK EX Superb! USD $13.41 [0 bids]
21h
THE TRINIDAD STEEL-BAND ARION LP SHRINK CALYPSO USD $8.00 [0 bids]
JC.BACH Harpsichord Concertos n.14/16 GOVERTS/THOMAS Arion ARN 31921 French LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JC.BACH transcribed by MOZART String Trio Opera ARION ARN 31927 French LP USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Musique Sacrée des Moines Tibétains, Arion ARN 33335 lp USD $11.41 [0 bids]
Gheorghe Zamfi, Syrinx, Grand Prix Acad.: Romanian Flute (CD, 1987, Arion) NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Arion - Symphonies Des Noels [New CD] USD $14.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Ivaldi; Lee / Mozart: Complete Works for Piano Duet (Arion) (2-CD Set) - Wolfg.. USD $74.66 Buy It Now 1 day
FRAN?AIX: SYMPHONIE D'ARCHETS, ETC; MARTIN / LASCAE, ARION NEW CD USD $18.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Complete Piano Trios, The (Arion Trio) CD NEW USD $33.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Unknown Artist : ARION Le Tour du Monde en Musique: A Mus CD USD $5.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Mozart Flute Concertos Kurt Redel 1974 NEAR MINT Arion AR 38 255 USD $13.41 Buy It Now 1 day
V.A- CUBA/ CHANTS ET RYTHMES AFRO-CUBAIN (CD, ARION 2003 - France) New USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ARION OST 1985 JAPAN CD 3008yen 32ATC Yoshikazu Yasuhiko USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
M. DUPRE ADAM-NOEL & FAURE RAMEAUX ARION 3068 USD $8.04 Buy It Now 1 day
ARION Last Of Us JAPAN CD WITH BONUS TRACK USD $30.97 Buy It Now 1 day
HANS GOVERTS - CPE BACH & JC BACH harpsichord concertos #16 & 27 ARION LP EX++ USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HANS GOVERTS - CPE BACH & JC BACH harpsichord concertos #14 & 29 ARION LP EX++ USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HAUDEBOURG, VANDEVILLE - COUPERIN concerts royaux ARION LP EX++ USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANNIE JODRY violin TCHAIKOVSKY SIBELIUS GRIEG VAUGHAN WILLIAMS - ARION LP EX++ USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TRIO RAVEL - MENDELSSOHN trios nos.1 & 2 ARION LP EX++ USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANCOISE THINAT - DUKAS sonata in E flat major ARION LP EX USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THERESE DUSSAUT - HAYDN sonatas nos.49 & 52, fantasy ARION LP EX USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Les Genies Noirs De Douala - CD (ARN64112 Arion France 1990) USD $20.69 Buy It Now 1 day
GUILLAUME BOUZIGNAC MOTETS VERONIQUE DUBOIS-ARCHAMBAULT OLIVIER SCHNEEBELI ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
L'ART DE LA VIELE A ARCHET ANCIENT ALTO VIOLIN JULIEN SKOWRON ORTIZ SUSATO ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
L'ART DES AGREMENTS FRANCE XVIII JC VEILHAN Guy ROBERT luth F BLOCH viola ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANCOIS DEVIENNE MICHEL DEBOST recorder BRIGITTE HAUDEBOURG harpsichord ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
4 CONCERTOS FOR RARE INSTRUENTS ancient harp vielle roue clavecin maillets ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PRAETORIUS CONSORT DANCE MUSIC FROM EUROPE 17th HOLBORNE LABRANZI ARION LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RENOIR IMPRESSIONS MUSICALES WALDTEUFEL MEMBREE CHABRIER RAVEL ARION OOP french USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
33 RPM Vinyl Jean-Jacques Rousseau Le Devin Du Village Arion ARN38157 122314KME USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MUSIQUES ET CHANTS DU LAOS LUANG PRABANG VIENTIANE SONGS MUSIC 2 CD SET ARION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SONGS AND DANCES OF VANDEE FRANCE VENOLEE FARN 91055 ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RON McCROBY -Breezin the Classics ~PRO-ARTE 258 {nm} [IN SHRINK] w/Arion Consort USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
E006 French Music for piano quatro hands Ivaldi Lee 3LP Arion ARN 336 025 Stereo USD $14.90 Buy It Now 2 days
PIERRE PENASSOU 20th Century Cello Piano ARION ARN 90412 poulenc jolivet auric USD $15.96 Buy It Now 2 days
Cottret/Miranda/Cotte ROUSSEAU Le Devin du Village - Arion ARN 90801 SEALED USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ARION - LAST OF US * USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $11.06 Buy It Now 2 days
ARION - LAST OF US * NEW CD USD $14.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Mozart Piano Trios KV 542-548-564 Arion Trio USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BREEZIN' THE CLASSICS Ron McCrory Plays the Puccolo-M1985 DGTL LP Arion Consort USD $32.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach Musical Offering Bwv 1079 Arte Resoluta Arion USD $39.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Carissimi: Complete Motets of Arion Romanus (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
LOUIS ROBILLIARD at the KIRCHENPFLEGE GROSSMUNSTER ORGAN ZURICH LISZT ARION LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Flute & Organ At The Church OF Notre-Dame, Paris (CD, 1989, ARION S.A.) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Nelson Arion Glee Union Haworth Band A Slice Of Christmas Vinyl LP EX+/EX+ USD $10.73 Buy It Now 3 days
P448 Lamine Konte La Kora du Senegal Rare old Arion LP Stereo ARN 33179 USD $24.90 Buy It Now 3 days
CD: Ballif PIANO WORKS Jean Martin ARION 1991 France USD $23.32 Buy It Now 3 days
CD: Guy Ropartz OVERTURE/JARDIN/NOCTURNE Francoise Thinat 1991 ARION France USD $15.53 Buy It Now 3 days
Sweelinck Organ Compositions Louis Thiry '75 Arion RARE USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PROSIT ! BAVARIAN TRADITIONAL MUSIC OKTOBERFEST GERMANY MUSIQUE DE BAVIERE ARION USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
JEAN-CLAUDE PENNETIER - OHANA 24 preludes pour piano ARION LP EX++ USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ARION ARN 38577 *VERSAILLES CO WAHL* SIMON LE DUC TROIS SYMPHONIES USD $12.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachas Mont Joia Littorales Provence Provencale ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ARION ARN 34260 *LES MUSICIENS DE PROVENCE* AGE ET DE LA RENAISSANCE Vol. 2 USD $9.65 Buy It Now 4 days
Miranda/Haudebourg CAMPRA Cantata of Arion / LECLAIR - Arion ARN 90816 SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Art of Guillaume De Machaut vinyl LP ARION Records EX Italy Import USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ACCORDEON POLONAIS AL SOYKA ET SON ORCHESTRE ARN33729 ARION LP VINYL USD $13.41 [0 bids]
The Trinidad Steel-Band / Arion label, Vinyl -EX USD $9.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Nella Anfuso/Sciarra VIVALDI Cantate e Mottetti - Arion ARN 238032 SEALED USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Arion, F.J. Haydn - La Passione: Symphonies 41 49 & 44 [New CD] USD $14.94 Buy It Now 4 days
GALLICAN 1979 FRANCE FRENCH ARION 33LP RECORD FOLK JEAN FRANCOIS VERGNAUD SIGNED USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ROGER COTTE L'Art de la Flute LP NM on Arion Recorder w/Booklet USD $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
POPSY POP Bande Originale Du Film LP VINYL French Arion 15 Track But Sleeve Has USD $5.62 Buy It Now 4 days
POPSY POP Bande Originale Du Film LP VINYL Italian Arion 15 Track But Sleeve USD $6.70 Buy It Now 4 days
POPSY POP Bande Originale Du Film LP VINYL French Arion 15 Track (30T106) USD $6.70 Buy It Now 4 days
GHEORGHE ZAMFIR Les Flutes Roumains LP VINYL French Arion 16 Track In A USD $10.52 Buy It Now 4 days
LKLP6550 NELSON ARION GLEE UNION/HAWORTH BAND A Slice Of Christmas LP VINYL UK USD $9.11 Buy It Now 4 days
ARN33469 AU NORD DU JAPON Le Minyo Du Tohoku LP VINYL French Arion 1979 9 Track USD $11.93 Buy It Now 4 days
NO MACHINE A Terrible Thing CD European Arion 2007 11 Track With Promoter's USD $6.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Mateusz Zwierzchowski Requiem (1760) Musica Antiqua Polonica The "Arion" Chorus USD $4.88 Buy It Now 4 days
TOMASO ALBINONO (1671-1750) - LES JOYAUX - 1978 ARION RECORDS ARN-38462 PARIS USD $22.55 Buy It Now 4 days
rare LES MAITRES-TAMBOURS DU BURUNDI CD Festival Des Arts 1982 Arion ARN 64016 USD $23.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Mariachi Jalisco - Chante A Sa Terre CD 1995 Arion Tierra Canta USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Mississippi Blues by Rural L. Burnside (CD, Oct-1997, Arion) USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
JEAN-PATRICE BROSSE - NICOLAS LEBEGUE premier livre d'orgue ARION 3xLPs box EX++ USD $24.00 Buy It Now 4 days
IVALDI, NOEL LEE - SCHUBERT works for piano 4-hands vol.2 ARION 3xLPs box NM USD $24.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MEN OF PENDLE NELSON ARION 1977 FOLK LP N/MINT USD $13.41 Buy It Now 4 days
CHANT ET DANSES D'ISRAEL - Kol Aviv - Excellent Con LP Record Arion ARN 34296 USD $10.73 Buy It Now 5 days
FLAVIO COLUSSO / CARISSIMI,GIACOMO - COMPLETE MOTETS OF ARION ROMANUS 3 CD NEW+ USD $22.12 Buy It Now 5 days
JEAN MARIE LECLAIR Three Concertof For Violin and Orch LP Arion ARN 90611 NM! USD $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Various Artists - Jodler: Du Tyrol Au Texas Import CD ~ 1995 Arion AT-8001 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $1.99 Buy It Now
les chants de marins by Arion USD $18.41 Buy It Now 5 days
Unforgettable Songs of the Ghetto by Sarah Gorby (CD, Jun-1995, Arion) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
OST Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion / Animage 25AGL-3013 / JAPAN Anime LP OBI A2981 USD $1.99 [0 bids]
OST Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion / Animage 25AGL-3020 / JAPAN Anime LP OBI A2976 USD $1.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy ARION music online Buy ARION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ARION Arion ratings distribution

ARION Arion reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
5 stars Clearly, to me this was the album of that year! A great symphonic prog band with strong classical, jazz and brazilian music influences and a very unique female singer. The CD has a good production and the band has 3 distinctive, gifted songwriters. Tight musicanship and creative arrangements. great guitar solos. I specially liked the use of vintage keyboards (Hammond Organ, Mini Moog) as well as the grand piano and other synthesizers. Fans of classic 70's bands (Renaissance, Yes, ELP, etc) will be delighted.

I had the opportunity to see this band live twice and I was amazed to hear them playing all the album songs with cirurgical precision. When they opened for Focus on the dutch group brazilian tour of 2002 I heard many people in the audience moaning (their displeasure to hear an unknown opening act). After the first song they got a standing ovation and when they left the stage 45 minutes later nobody seemed too anxious to hear the main act. It's a pity they haven't release anything new since then. I can only hope Arion get back together soon and bring us something as strong as their debut. I recommend it to anyone who likes fine symphonic prog music.

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Arion is a new five piece band from Brazil, this is their debut-CD. In general the sound on the seven tasteful and melodic compositions shift flowing from dreamy to bombastic featuring warm female English vocals, lots of fiery electric guitar work and varied, subtle keyboard play. My two highlights are Eyes Of Time (dynamic with wonderful keyboard work on Minimoog and Grand piano and a bombastic eruption with a sensitive Rothery-like guitar solo) and Natureza Mistica (alternating and surprising, from the native vocals and propulsive percussion to a howling guitar solo and nature sounds). This is a promising and very pleasant sounding progrock band but (still) not on the level of other new bands like French Nemo, Argentine Nexus or Spanish Kotobel. And although I hear elements from Seventies inspired symphonic prog like Yes, ELP (the keyboard player wears an ELP t- shirt on the back cover) and Renaissance, in my opinion the balance is a bit more on music in the vein of neo-prog like early Marillion. Anyway, I am curious to more reviews about this wonderful music, they deserve more attention!
Review by WaywardSon
4 stars This is an album that requires a few listens to fully appreciate. Although the band are symphonic they have strong Neo leanings. What struck me first, was the high standard of musicianship in this band. (The guitarist and keyboardist in particular)

The bass guitar stands out in the mix which is very important for me. You can hear a lot of intricate basslines. The guitarist has that soaring emotional sound, similar to the best Neo guitarists (if not actually better!)

I wasn´t too sure about the English classical vocals in the beginning, but gradually they grew on me. Tania Braz has an amazing voice, but my only slight complaint is the emphasis on singing in the Queen´s English.

This debut album will not only be appreciated by Symphonic fans, but by Neo fans too. The more you listen, the better it gets. An excellent debut!

Review by Atkingani
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars A fine band and a good album however I still do not understand why they sang in English. It's Ok when you aim to international audiences but shouldn't it be better to be the king (or queen) of your own street before trying to conquer the world? Some may remember that other Brazilian bands released albums in English. yes, but SAGRADO for instance released their fifth or sixth product in the language of Albion, not their first, their debut - their initial dish was for the folks at home! Others may argue that Portuguese isn't a language fitted for prog-rock and I'll say that's non-sense; MUTANTES, O TERÇO and BACAMARTE had proved in the past how adequate the language could be for the progressive world.

Not to sound too much pessimistic or purist I'd say that one or two tracks in a different language could be fair and interesting but singing 7 out of 8 songs in a foreign tongue looked a bit forcible. Tania Braz, the singer, has an awesome voice, very tuned, well-trained but singing in English and trying to reproduce the British accent transform the songs many times in a kind of pastiche between Anne Haslam and some of the new gothic singer women.

Nevertheless, ARION's sound is very attractive and catchy for the typical symphonic prog fan: you'll find a flurry of keyboards, a plethora of great guitar riffs, celestial choirs, nice bass lines and honest drumming action - here and there all this stuff is emblazoned by neo prog spices and folk flavors. All seven songs sung in English keep a certain resemblance amongst them bringing a good and energetic balance to the album; also a reasonable smell of a concept behind the curtains, which isn't the case.

Great songs are 'Eyes of time', the opener and specially 'Daybreak child', a mini-epic in which Braz's interpretation excels and the pleasure of hearing doesn't care about the language used; also, the band reach their peak here - flawless! 'Natureza mística', the only track sung in Portuguese, is a gorgeous and admirable song; we may hear a male singer here too. The way the song flows and the theme used are a clear reference to another great Brazilian band: SAGRADO CORAÇÃO DA TERRA.

Even with a little disappointment with the language chosen, it's obvious that ARION's debut album is a work worthy to be discovered and the band is worthy to be observed for future releases. Shall they come? I hope so.

Review by progrules
5 stars I was informed by my PA collegue and friend Tarcisio Maura about this Brazilian band and he got me curious so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did because if I wouldn't have I would have missed out on a masterpiece for that's what it appeared to be in my opinion. After a few listenings I wasn't too convinced yet because this is very complex music, at least the compostions are. Not that I have a problem with that, on the contrary: I love difficult compositions if only they are melodic as well. Well, this album proved to be a feast of melody so that's two big advantages.

First track Eyes of time is immediately a very good example of last statement. This track starts instrumentally for about 3 or 4 minutes and these minutes are a prelude for what can be expected for the rest of the album. Guitar, piano and keyboards and an orchestral feel most of the time are the ingredients of this highly enjoyable album. They are duelling all the time about who does best but most of all they fit very well together as a great band usually does. And there's of course the singing of Tania Braz to complete the picture. The lady does a very fine job all along doing various kind of singing like scat singing (Daybreak Child) and with last track Natureza Mistica she appears to sing in two different languages as well (English and Portuguese). Sometimes resembling Annie Haslam (2nd track) and sometimes like an opera singer or other (semi) classical-like examples.

Three last tracks have in common that they start ballad-like but get more energetic later on which tells me that this band is too temperamental to play a ballad all along. Of course that's just my personal interpretation about it but it struck me that this happened three times in a row.

But what struck me most in the end is that this album is without any weaknesses at least without weak songs. I couldn't detect one for sure. And that's why this is a masterpiece to me. From first till last minute sheer enjoyment, impeccable performing and what's most important for me and is usually the reason to give five stars: great compositions. Simply Brazilian prog at its best !

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
4 stars Psst, a little secret for prog groups that originate from outside the UK epicenter...feel free to weave your indigenous influences into your progressive quilt. Some bands have gotten this message, particularly in the Basque region and Scandinavia. May I add the Brazilians to this elite group? The example before us is that of ARION, whose lone 2001 release pays homage to RENAISSANCE (both editions) and YES, incorporates modern symphonic influences, and subtly but unmistakably infuses some of their own rich and ancient heritage throughout this impressive debut.

It is true that Tania Braz sings in an overly enunciated English, and Portuguese might have been a better choice, but the sound is still so far from generic neo or symphonic. The more I hear this the more I like it, and these accolades extend especially to the longer compositions, the profound "Eyes of Time" which channels the two RENAISSANCE's through a more energetic transformation full of lush organs and soaring leads. Modern groups in a similar vein, like IONA and KARNATAKA, would do well to pay attention to the many shades and textures in "Daybreak Child", "True Love" and "Land of Dreams", and to the production that so delicately plucks out each instrument from the mix to find its own level. There is no waste here, no overstimulation of the senses, just a peaceful music-induced euphoria.

The album reaches its peak with the closer "Natureza Mistica", sung in Portuguese and perhaps an indigenous Brazilian language, wherein the group makes a not so subtle point about its sense of place. I would like to hear more in this style from Arion.

Even if the album lags with two more aimless and yet predictable patterns in "Cosmic Touch" and "Everyway", ARION will have most of us fans of symphonic and folk in raptures. Highly recommended.

Review by b_olariu
4 stars While (4 years) ago I've searched the PA data to find some prog from Brazil, to my surprised there was enough music to me to discover from this country and I begun to look for the bands I've choosed on the net to buy some of their music. Among the bands that seams to me to be an intristing aqusition was a little known band from early this decade named Arion. To tell the truth I didn't known anything about them, but the cover art told me that may be some intristing going on with them. I get the album from Musea records 2 years ago and , surprise surprise , this is a real treat for symphonic prog listners and for me aswell. Releasing only one album in 2001 selftitled this unknown band succeded to catch in one album the perfect blend between symphonic arrangements a la Renaissance with more rougher moments not far from Yes or even Bacamarte. The musicianship is top notch, very fluent, very fresh arrangements, the musicians realy known how to use the instruments and release somthing worth investigate by all progressive rock listners. The voice of Tania Braz remind me in places of the queen of perfect voice Mrs Haslan, not a copy but somethimes the higher notes she reaches are to forced and stop me to give to the album more then 4 stars. Anyway a pleasent album all the way with a plus on opening track, Eyes of Time, nearly 15 min of high class prog, this is the piece that shows the true talent of this obscure band from this decade, and Everyway, the reat are good aswell. So, a big album, quite unnoticed in prog circles, deducing by the less reviews and ratings this band and album has, but worth investigate for sure. 4 stars easy, it's realy a shame to see such great and talented bands gone into oblivion, and discovered only by my mistake or not descovered at all.

3 stars Good female driven prog rockf from Brazil This band is new to me, as most other bands outside the mainstream prog are. I am still an explorer in this jungle. ARION is fronted by a female vocalist with her own solo-career. Let's hope this is not a hindrance for the future of this band because ... (read more)

Report this review (#201123) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 30, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARION "Arion"