ARION

Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Eyes Of Time (14:11)
2. Daybreak Child (8:54)
3. True Love (5:16)
4. Land Of Dreams (10:01)
5. Cosmic Touch (7:29)
6. Everyway (8:39)
7. Natureza M?stica (8:40)

Search ARION Arion lyrics

- Nelson Rosa / drums, backing vocals on 7
- Luciano Soares / guitars

Guests musicians:
- Thyaga / voice (7)
- Alexandre Reis / percussion (2, 5 & 7)

Label: Progressive Rock Worldwide

Reedition by Rock Symphony / Musea Records in 2005

Thanks to Ghost Rider for the addition
and to Tarcisio Moura for the last updates

ARION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ARION Arion Music

Haydn: La Passione; Symphonies 41, 49 and 44 by Arion (2009-02-24)Haydn: La Passione; Symphonies 41, 49 and 44 by Arion (2009-02-24)
EARLY-MUSIC.COM
Last Of Us by ARION (2014-07-23)Last Of Us by ARION (2014-07-23)
BELLE ANTIQUE JPN
Arion by ARION (2006-07-28)Arion by ARION (2006-07-28)
Musea

TRINIDAD STEEL BAND-Steel Band Classic on Arion Near Mint Vinyl LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now
CD: Bouzignac Musique spirituelle Louis 13 Motets & Scenes Sacrees 1984 Arion USD $7.95 Buy It Now
CD: M.P. de Monteclair Cantates 4e Concert J. Nelson J. Vandeville 1998 Arion USD $29.95 Buy It Now
CD: Boismortier Les 4 Saisons Desrochers Lamy Egmond Ensemble Arion 1997 CBC USD $7.95 Buy It Now
ARION 30 S 148 FRANCE /BACH CLAVECIN /BERNARD THOMAS EXC+ USD $30.00 Buy It Now
GIOVANNI GABRIELI - Sonata XX A 22 8 Canzoni ~Classical ITALY IMPORT Arion LP USD $7.99 Buy It Now 55m 3s
POPSY POP Bande Originale Du Film LP VINYL 15 Track (30T106) French Arion USD $6.58 Buy It Now 1h 8m
La Gloire Du Baroque Lucienne Antonni 12" LP Album 1973 Arion #31910 EX Import USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Bach Musical Offering Bwv 1079 Arte Resoluta Arion USD $39.90 Buy It Now 12h 13m
S609 BALI INDONESIA LES CELEBRES GAMELANS VINTAGE OLD ARION STEREO LP KREMER USD $12.00 Buy It Now 20h
BACH WELL TEMPERED CLAVIER - ARION LP ARN 90622 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 20m
SCHUBERT 4 hands piano vol 1 IVALDI LEE arion 3 lp box mint- USD $6.00 [1 bids]
SCHUBERT 4 hands piano vol 2 IVALDI LEE arion 3 lp box mint- USD $6.00 [1 bids]
Ieremias (CD, Jun-2003, Arion) USD $28.49 Buy It Now 21h 27m
EDISON 52433 ARION MALE CHORUS While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks ELECTRIC N- USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Third Eye Blind / Blue [Clean] [PA ECD] Arion Salazar, Kevin Cadogan, S Jenkins USD $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Sweelinck Organ Compositions Louis Thiry '75 Arion RARE USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Arion 30 A 115 Benedetto Marcello Quatre Concerti Les Musiciens de Paris NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN-CLAUDE PENNETIER - OHANA 24 preludes pour piano ARION LP EX++ USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ARION ARN 38577 *VERSAILLES CO WAHL* SIMON LE DUC TROIS SYMPHONIES USD $15.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachas Mont Joia Littorales Provence Provencale ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Printemps des Plaisirs au Moyen Age by Tania Pividori (CD, Oct-1999, Arion) USD $14.24 Buy It Now 1 day
ARION ARN 34260 *LES MUSICIENS DE PROVENCE* AGE ET DE LA RENAISSANCE Vol. 2 USD $11.86 Buy It Now 1 day
l'Age d'or Les Violes Elisabethaines Jaye Consort Baines Vel Ryan ARION France USD $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD MUSIC 4-CD LOT: Indian Flutes; Arion Sampler; World Beat; Orquesta Nova USD $16.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Miranda/Haudebourg CAMPRA Cantata of Arion / LECLAIR - Arion ARN 90816 SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Art of Guillaume De Machaut vinyl LP ARION Records EX Italy Import USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Saint Saens ooratorio de Noel Motles S. Cambreling [ARION] - CD - VG USD $5.26 [0 bids]
(ITALY) The Easter Island (Arion - FARN 91040) Vinyl Record USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
rare LES MAITRES-TAMBOURS DU BURUNDI CD Festival Des Arts 1982 Arion ARN 64016 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEN OF PENDLE NELSON ARION 1977 FOLK LP N/MINT USD $13.17 Buy It Now 2 days
CHANT ET DANSES D'ISRAEL - Kol Aviv - Excellent Con LP Record Arion ARN 34296 USD $10.54 Buy It Now 2 days
FLAVIO COLUSSO / CARISSIMI,GIACOMO - COMPLETE MOTETS OF ARION ROMANUS 3 CD NEW+ USD $21.86 Buy It Now 2 days
OLLER & YVERT - Les Noces De Julie | RARE accordion diatonique SEALED Arion LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LOS BARBUDOS THE SOUTH AMERICAN ACCORDION VINYL LP ORIGINAL 1975 ARION RECORDS USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JEAN MARIE LECLAIR Three Concertof For Violin and Orch LP Arion ARN 90611 NM! USD $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Arion LAST OF US FINLAND SYMPHONIC METAL CD KOREA + 4 BONUS TRACKS NICE BOOKLET USD $26.36 Buy It Now 2 days
NELLA ANFUSO : MADRIGALS OF G.CACCINI & J.PERI + ROBERT/HAUDEBOURG/FOULON-ARION USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Yoghourtjian Plays The Magnificent Music Of The Guitar - Arion LP VG+ USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JEAN MARTIN - SCHUMANN album pour la jeunesse ARION CD STILL SEALED USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PIERLOT TOUTAIN PERRIN - BAX elegiaque, fantasy, sonata ARION CD STILL SEALED USD $7.49 Buy It Now 3 days
CHRISTIAN IVALDI, NOEL LEE american music for 2 pianos ARION CD STILL SEALED USD $7.49 Buy It Now 3 days
CPE BACH SONATS FANTAISIE FUGUE PRELUDE XAVIER DARASSE ORGAN ! ARION FRANCE LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
REGIS CHENUT " L'art de la harpe Celtique " LP ARION ARN 36413 FRANCE NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Nelson Arion Glee Union-Men Of Pendle LP-WINDOW, WIN 101, 1977, 15 Track USD $9.17 Buy It Now 3 days
Nelson Arion Glee Union-Men Of Pendle 2 LP-WINDOW, WIN 106, 1978, 11 Track USD $9.17 Buy It Now 3 days
Jamie Anderson - Arion / Marengo - Extrema #201498 USD $3.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Perodical Antique Provencial Instruments, Trouvers & Troubadours LP ARION 90413 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE TRINIDAD STEEL-BAND ARION CALYPSO LP SHRINK USD $8.00 [0 bids]
LISZT MELISANDE CHAUVEAU Chapelle Sixtine Chorals ARION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
sarah gorby- russian and gypsy songs -poi, poi - arion italy USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Trio Ravel. Chopin (Chamber music). Arion 38427. NM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SCHNEEBELI DUBOIS-ARCHAMBAULT DUPUY BOUZIGNAC LP ARION ARN 38734 FRANCE NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ALBERTO PONCE guitar recital DE FALLA, OHANA, TURINA, VILLA-LOBOS - ARION LP EX+ USD $17.00 Buy It Now 4 days
JAPAN ANIME OST ARION MOVIE (2LP) w/OBI Gatefold Joe Hisaishi USD $22.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TRADITIONAL MUSIC OF JAPAN LP ARION RECORDS FARN 91016 1975 STEREO SHRINK WRAPLP USD $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Le Jeune: Le Printemps / Ensemble Jacques Feuillie (CD, Aug-1995, Arion) USD $59.95 Buy It Now 5 days
TOULAI LE CHANT DES POETES TURQUIE TURKEY FRANCOIS RABBATH !!! TRADITION ARION USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANIMAGE MEMORIAL COLLECTION JAPAN CD CAT'S EYE HOLMES LAPUTA CREAMY MAMI ARION USD $89.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Messiaen Cinq Rechants / O Sacrum Convivium Xenakis Nuits ARION USD $36.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MIGUEL DE LA FUENTE - BOCCHERINI stabat mater ARION CD NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
GERARD POULET, NOEL LEE - SAINT-SAEND violin & piano works ARION CD STILL SEALED USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Mozart; Concertos Pour Flute- Adante/Rondo CD NM (KURT REDEL, 1991 ARION) Rare USD $22.55 Buy It Now 5 days
ELISABETH GARNIER L'Art Des Temperaments Inegaux Vol 1 ARION LP ARN 36661 NM USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Annie Jodry Georges Delvallee 18th Cent. Violin & Organ Music Arion Stereo LP USD $24.24 Buy It Now 5 days
Jacques Feuillie Vocal Group Le June Les Octonaires Arion ARN 90802 Stereo LP USD $14.54 Buy It Now 5 days
Trio Euterpe Boccherini Trios 2, 3 & 4 from Op 14 Arion ARN 38593 Stereo LP USD $19.35 Buy It Now 5 days
Brigitte Haudebourg piano Schobert 6 Sonatas op. 14 Arion ARN 90605 SEALED LP USD $12.47 Buy It Now 5 days
NM TUNISIA Tunisie ethnic music field recording arabic french arion ARN33693 LP USD $14.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Laure Favre-Kahn Chopin Works for Piano Arion France ARN 68448 CD USD $22.62 Buy It Now 5 days
Flute & Organ At The Church OF Notre-Dame, Paris (CD, 1989, ARION S.A.) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
JAPAN ANIME OST ARION LP Gatefold w/Insert Chito Kawachi USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Arion : Conversations En Musique CD (1995) USD $5.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Handel: Love Duets, Ensemble Arion, Good USD $10.07 Buy It Now 5 days
Antique GERMAN POLYPHON Arion Import DOUBLE PLATE DISC RECORD CATALOG GERMANY USD $17.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Quatuor Elyseen / Chausson: Quartet, Op. 30 / Castillon: Quartet, Op. 7 (Arion.. USD $45.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Flutes, Harpes Et Guitares Indiennes~Avec Los Calchakis~Arion~FAST SHIPPING USD $44.95 Buy It Now 6 days
ARION ARN 38 402 *LA FOLLIA* ALESSANDRO SCARLATTI SINFONIE & CONCERTI GROSSI USD $13.17 Buy It Now 6 days
ARION ARN 38490 *LIEDER QUARTET* MOZART DUOS TRIOS AND VOCAL QUARTETS USD $21.09 Buy It Now 6 days
ENSEMBLE ars nova LAFORGE garcisanz soprano 1983 FRANCE ARION USD $11.00 Buy It Now 6 days
CHANT GEGORIEN in Italy KERGONAN arion ITALY 1973 3LP USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Carissimi: Complete Motets of Arion Romanus, New Music USD $10.82 Buy It Now 6 days
Arion 38346 CHEVALIER de SAINT-GEORGES Violin Concertos KANTOROW THOMAS NM++ USD $9.90 Buy It Now 6 days
SESTETTO CHIGIANO LUIGI BOCCHERINI ARION 30 A 109 FRANCE USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Rossini: Sonata a Quattro no 1, etc / Lascae, Arion Ensemble (CD, Mar-1992,... USD $16.86 Buy It Now 6 days
Arion SCHUBERT Works for four hand piano Christian IVALDI Noël LEE box set 3 LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Arion BRAHMS Sonata N°2 Variations Op.9 Jean MARTIN piano Rare NM+ USD $7.90 Buy It Now 6 days
NM MOROCCO Maroc ethnic music arabic french arion ARN33266 LP NEAR MINT USD $14.50 Buy It Now 6 days
PRAMOD KUMAR le star indien japan arion LP india drone raga psych experimental USD $69.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pasquier VIOLIN Michel harp Boccherini sonatas Arion st NM- USD $16.99 Buy It Now 6 days
IVALDI PIANO REINEMANN SCHUMANN LIEDER ARION STEREO NM- USD $11.41 Buy It Now 6 days
Arion Male Chorus of Grand Rapids, Minnesota 1962 In Concert LP Vinyl USD $14.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MARACAIBO FLUTES & GUITARS OF VENEZUELA LP ARION RECORDS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Los Calchakis Buscando El Alma Americana Los Calchakis Vol. 3 Arion #GX01-662 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Four Concertos For Rare Instruments Arion LP Album Vinyl Record USD $17.09 Buy It Now 7 days
L'ART DE LA HARPE CELTIQUE - REGIS CHENUT [LP vinyl ARION ARN 36413 ] USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
CHRISTIAN IVALDI, NOEL LEE - SCHUBERT 4-hands piano works ARION 4xCDs NM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DAVID WALTER, AUDOLI - IBERT sinfonia concertante, capriccio ARION CD NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
CARÉ ZUCHETTO ROBERT - RIQUIER le troubadour ARION CD STILL SEALED USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
ENSEMBLE JACQUES FEUILLIE - LEJEUNE the spring ARION 2xCDs NM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy ARION music online Buy ARION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ARION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ARION Arion ratings distribution

ARION Arion reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
5 stars Clearly, to me this was the album of that year! A great symphonic prog band with strong classical, jazz and brazilian music influences and a very unique female singer. The CD has a good production and the band has 3 distinctive, gifted songwriters. Tight musicanship and creative arrangements. great guitar solos. I specially liked the use of vintage keyboards (Hammond Organ, Mini Moog) as well as the grand piano and other synthesizers. Fans of classic 70's bands (Renaissance, Yes, ELP, etc) will be delighted.

I had the opportunity to see this band live twice and I was amazed to hear them playing all the album songs with cirurgical precision. When they opened for Focus on the dutch group brazilian tour of 2002 I heard many people in the audience moaning (their displeasure to hear an unknown opening act). After the first song they got a standing ovation and when they left the stage 45 minutes later nobody seemed too anxious to hear the main act. It's a pity they haven't release anything new since then. I can only hope Arion get back together soon and bring us something as strong as their debut. I recommend it to anyone who likes fine symphonic prog music.

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Arion is a new five piece band from Brazil, this is their debut-CD. In general the sound on the seven tasteful and melodic compositions shift flowing from dreamy to bombastic featuring warm female English vocals, lots of fiery electric guitar work and varied, subtle keyboard play. My two highlights are Eyes Of Time (dynamic with wonderful keyboard work on Minimoog and Grand piano and a bombastic eruption with a sensitive Rothery-like guitar solo) and Natureza Mistica (alternating and surprising, from the native vocals and propulsive percussion to a howling guitar solo and nature sounds). This is a promising and very pleasant sounding progrock band but (still) not on the level of other new bands like French Nemo, Argentine Nexus or Spanish Kotobel. And although I hear elements from Seventies inspired symphonic prog like Yes, ELP (the keyboard player wears an ELP t- shirt on the back cover) and Renaissance, in my opinion the balance is a bit more on music in the vein of neo-prog like early Marillion. Anyway, I am curious to more reviews about this wonderful music, they deserve more attention!
Review by WaywardSon
4 stars This is an album that requires a few listens to fully appreciate. Although the band are symphonic they have strong Neo leanings. What struck me first, was the high standard of musicianship in this band. (The guitarist and keyboardist in particular)

The bass guitar stands out in the mix which is very important for me. You can hear a lot of intricate basslines. The guitarist has that soaring emotional sound, similar to the best Neo guitarists (if not actually better!)

I wasn´t too sure about the English classical vocals in the beginning, but gradually they grew on me. Tania Braz has an amazing voice, but my only slight complaint is the emphasis on singing in the Queen´s English.

This debut album will not only be appreciated by Symphonic fans, but by Neo fans too. The more you listen, the better it gets. An excellent debut!

Review by Atkingani
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars A fine band and a good album however I still do not understand why they sang in English. It's Ok when you aim to international audiences but shouldn't it be better to be the king (or queen) of your own street before trying to conquer the world? Some may remember that other Brazilian bands released albums in English. yes, but SAGRADO for instance released their fifth or sixth product in the language of Albion, not their first, their debut - their initial dish was for the folks at home! Others may argue that Portuguese isn't a language fitted for prog-rock and I'll say that's non-sense; MUTANTES, O TERÇO and BACAMARTE had proved in the past how adequate the language could be for the progressive world.

Not to sound too much pessimistic or purist I'd say that one or two tracks in a different language could be fair and interesting but singing 7 out of 8 songs in a foreign tongue looked a bit forcible. Tania Braz, the singer, has an awesome voice, very tuned, well-trained but singing in English and trying to reproduce the British accent transform the songs many times in a kind of pastiche between Anne Haslam and some of the new gothic singer women.

Nevertheless, ARION's sound is very attractive and catchy for the typical symphonic prog fan: you'll find a flurry of keyboards, a plethora of great guitar riffs, celestial choirs, nice bass lines and honest drumming action - here and there all this stuff is emblazoned by neo prog spices and folk flavors. All seven songs sung in English keep a certain resemblance amongst them bringing a good and energetic balance to the album; also a reasonable smell of a concept behind the curtains, which isn't the case.

Great songs are 'Eyes of time', the opener and specially 'Daybreak child', a mini-epic in which Braz's interpretation excels and the pleasure of hearing doesn't care about the language used; also, the band reach their peak here - flawless! 'Natureza mística', the only track sung in Portuguese, is a gorgeous and admirable song; we may hear a male singer here too. The way the song flows and the theme used are a clear reference to another great Brazilian band: SAGRADO CORAÇÃO DA TERRA.

Even with a little disappointment with the language chosen, it's obvious that ARION's debut album is a work worthy to be discovered and the band is worthy to be observed for future releases. Shall they come? I hope so.

Review by progrules
5 stars I was informed by my PA collegue and friend Tarcisio Maura about this Brazilian band and he got me curious so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did because if I wouldn't have I would have missed out on a masterpiece for that's what it appeared to be in my opinion. After a few listenings I wasn't too convinced yet because this is very complex music, at least the compostions are. Not that I have a problem with that, on the contrary: I love difficult compositions if only they are melodic as well. Well, this album proved to be a feast of melody so that's two big advantages.

First track Eyes of time is immediately a very good example of last statement. This track starts instrumentally for about 3 or 4 minutes and these minutes are a prelude for what can be expected for the rest of the album. Guitar, piano and keyboards and an orchestral feel most of the time are the ingredients of this highly enjoyable album. They are duelling all the time about who does best but most of all they fit very well together as a great band usually does. And there's of course the singing of Tania Braz to complete the picture. The lady does a very fine job all along doing various kind of singing like scat singing (Daybreak Child) and with last track Natureza Mistica she appears to sing in two different languages as well (English and Portuguese). Sometimes resembling Annie Haslam (2nd track) and sometimes like an opera singer or other (semi) classical-like examples.

Three last tracks have in common that they start ballad-like but get more energetic later on which tells me that this band is too temperamental to play a ballad all along. Of course that's just my personal interpretation about it but it struck me that this happened three times in a row.

But what struck me most in the end is that this album is without any weaknesses at least without weak songs. I couldn't detect one for sure. And that's why this is a masterpiece to me. From first till last minute sheer enjoyment, impeccable performing and what's most important for me and is usually the reason to give five stars: great compositions. Simply Brazilian prog at its best !

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
4 stars Psst, a little secret for prog groups that originate from outside the UK epicenter...feel free to weave your indigenous influences into your progressive quilt. Some bands have gotten this message, particularly in the Basque region and Scandinavia. May I add the Brazilians to this elite group? The example before us is that of ARION, whose lone 2001 release pays homage to RENAISSANCE (both editions) and YES, incorporates modern symphonic influences, and subtly but unmistakably infuses some of their own rich and ancient heritage throughout this impressive debut.

It is true that Tania Braz sings in an overly enunciated English, and Portuguese might have been a better choice, but the sound is still so far from generic neo or symphonic. The more I hear this the more I like it, and these accolades extend especially to the longer compositions, the profound "Eyes of Time" which channels the two RENAISSANCE's through a more energetic transformation full of lush organs and soaring leads. Modern groups in a similar vein, like IONA and KARNATAKA, would do well to pay attention to the many shades and textures in "Daybreak Child", "True Love" and "Land of Dreams", and to the production that so delicately plucks out each instrument from the mix to find its own level. There is no waste here, no overstimulation of the senses, just a peaceful music-induced euphoria.

The album reaches its peak with the closer "Natureza Mistica", sung in Portuguese and perhaps an indigenous Brazilian language, wherein the group makes a not so subtle point about its sense of place. I would like to hear more in this style from Arion.

Even if the album lags with two more aimless and yet predictable patterns in "Cosmic Touch" and "Everyway", ARION will have most of us fans of symphonic and folk in raptures. Highly recommended.

Review by b_olariu
4 stars While (4 years) ago I've searched the PA data to find some prog from Brazil, to my surprised there was enough music to me to discover from this country and I begun to look for the bands I've choosed on the net to buy some of their music. Among the bands that seams to me to be an intristing aqusition was a little known band from early this decade named Arion. To tell the truth I didn't known anything about them, but the cover art told me that may be some intristing going on with them. I get the album from Musea records 2 years ago and , surprise surprise , this is a real treat for symphonic prog listners and for me aswell. Releasing only one album in 2001 selftitled this unknown band succeded to catch in one album the perfect blend between symphonic arrangements a la Renaissance with more rougher moments not far from Yes or even Bacamarte. The musicianship is top notch, very fluent, very fresh arrangements, the musicians realy known how to use the instruments and release somthing worth investigate by all progressive rock listners. The voice of Tania Braz remind me in places of the queen of perfect voice Mrs Haslan, not a copy but somethimes the higher notes she reaches are to forced and stop me to give to the album more then 4 stars. Anyway a pleasent album all the way with a plus on opening track, Eyes of Time, nearly 15 min of high class prog, this is the piece that shows the true talent of this obscure band from this decade, and Everyway, the reat are good aswell. So, a big album, quite unnoticed in prog circles, deducing by the less reviews and ratings this band and album has, but worth investigate for sure. 4 stars easy, it's realy a shame to see such great and talented bands gone into oblivion, and discovered only by my mistake or not descovered at all.

3 stars Good female driven prog rockf from Brazil This band is new to me, as most other bands outside the mainstream prog are. I am still an explorer in this jungle. ARION is fronted by a female vocalist with her own solo-career. Let's hope this is not a hindrance for the future of this band because ... (read more)

Report this review (#201123) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 30, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARION "Arion"