ARION

Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Eyes Of Time (14:11)
2. Daybreak Child (8:54)
3. True Love (5:16)
4. Land Of Dreams (10:01)
5. Cosmic Touch (7:29)
6. Everyway (8:39)
7. Natureza M?stica (8:40)

Search ARION Arion lyrics

- Nelson Rosa / drums, backing vocals on 7
- Luciano Soares / guitars

Guests musicians:
- Thyaga / voice (7)
- Alexandre Reis / percussion (2, 5 & 7)

Label: Progressive Rock Worldwide

Reedition by Rock Symphony / Musea Records in 2005

Thanks to Ghost Rider for the addition
and to Tarcisio Moura for the last updates

ARION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ARION Arion Music

Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion 7" Japan Anime Yoshikazu Yasuhiko Mega Rare ! USD $9.50 Buy It Now 5h 9m
ANNIE JODRY J.-M.Leclair violin concertos france french arion 30 A 140 STEREO LP USD $24.00 Buy It Now 5h 49m
LA TRADITION MUSICALE DE SAINT PIERRE DE ROME FRESCOBALDI FIORI L ANTONINI ARION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 12m
MUSIQUES SPIRITUELLES DU SOIR NATIVITE ENS VOCAL AVIGNON DURAND ANTONINI ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 25m
SALUS AUTEM GREGORIAN MASS SAINT ANNE DE KERGONAN ABBAYE MONKS ARION OOP FRENCH USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 26m
CHARPENTIER MESSE DE MINUIT ENSEMBLE VOCAL DE NANTES COLLEAUX ARION CD FRENCH USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
HAYDN - Symphonies 41 / 44 / 49 - Gary COOPER / Arion Orchestre Baroque USD $11.73 [0 bids]
CD: Alexandre Danilevski Ensemble Syntagma Russian Baroque Music 2002 Arion USD $14.41 Buy It Now 7h 47m
JULIETTE GRECO RACONTE CHOPIN & GEORGE SAND JEAN MARTIN PIANO ARION CD FRANCE USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 12m
RICHARD STRAUSS COMPLETE CHAMBER MUSIC FOR WIND ENSEMBLE DONDEYNE ARION 2 CD SET USD $18.99 Buy It Now 8h 15m
LES BALADINS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS NOEL GUY MORANCON ANDRE POUTCHY ARION FRENCH USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
berry eternel lp arion arn 33221 french import vg+/m- USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11h
Israel : Kol Aviv: Chants et Danses D'Israel '75 Arion France USD $7.23 Buy It Now 12h 22m
The Gypsy Flute - Jon Nicodim - Farn 91022 - 1975 Arion World Folk LP USD $11.50 Buy It Now 12h 38m
ARION JS Bach LOUIS THIRY Well-Tempered Clavier Book I BWV 858-869 ARN-90623 USD $9.85 Buy It Now 15h 28m
SCARLATTI Salve Regina VIVALDI Stabat Mater HANDEL Melon White HUGGETT Arion USD $2.85 [0 bids]
ARION FRANCE Vatican Masses CHAMPAGNE & LA VILLE Martin ARN 30-B142 USD $9.85 Buy It Now 19h 38m
Unusual FRENCH LP Jean Wiener CONCERTO FOR ACCORDION Gilbert Roussel ARION Gatfl USD $19.00 Buy It Now 22h 22m
Corse Corsica l'ile de beauté A MANNELLA Traditional Mediterranean France ARION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 8m
CHANTS DANDES D'ITALIE ITALY TRADITIONAL ZUMBA BIMBA SULFATARA NINNA NANNA ARION USD $44.99 Buy It Now 23h 23m
AMERICA MUSICAL TRAVELOGUE CARNET DE VOYAGE MUSICAL LOMAX BURNSIDE ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 44m
ENSEMBLE KABOUL SOUNGALO COULIBALY ENSEMBLE AZNACH ETHNOMAD MIGRANT MUSIC ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 48m
MEY OTTOMAN CLASSICAL MUSIC ANDRIEUX NALBANTOGLU TURQUIE TURKEY TRADITION ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23h 59m
PREM KISHOR MISHRA VARANASI RAS INDIA TRADITIONAL PRASAD STIERLIN ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BENGALE BENGAL LES MUSICIENS BAULS ARION MUSICA DEO LES FOUS DE DIEU INDIA ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
L'ART DU TABLA THE ART OF SHRI SUBHANKAR BANERJEE ARION INDIA CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Qalandar Express-Love Songs of the Mystic Riders Ensemble Badila ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CHANT DES ENFANTS MONDE CHILDREN SONGS NEPAL THAILAND MALAYSIA INDONESIA ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Chant des enfants du monde 5 Minorités tribales du sud-ouest de la Chine ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ROBERTO BION SAMBAS & BOSSAS BRESIL BRAZIL ARION FRANCE CD OOP USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARIACHI & LE BALLET JALISCO GILBERTO PIEDRAS ARION CD FRANCE OOP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NELSON ROJAS BULENGA ETHNOMAD VENEZUELA ARION CD FRANCE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LE CHANT DES ENFANTS DU MONDE V 15 CHILDREN SONGS BRAZIL BRESIL ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MACIRE SYLLA SAREFI ETHNOMAD GUINEE ASSEA CISSOKO GARNERO GUINEY ARION CD OOP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CAMEROUN LE CHANT DES ENFANTS DU MONDE CHILDREN SONGS VOL 13 ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ACOUSTIC GHANAIAN HIGHLIFE SUKURA GHANA AFRICA WORLD ARION CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LE CHANT DES ENFANTS DU MONDE GUINEE GUINEY SENEGAL CHILDREN SONGS ARION VOL 1 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oller Yvert Sanlaville accordion harmonic flutes double bass Funambules ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MESSIAEN/ROUSSEL/SATIE/MILHAUD Bondaldi/Billier ARION ARN 30A137/Concert program USD $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
33 RPM Vinyl Camille Saint Saens Oratorio de Noel Arion Records AR3862 012115SM USD $10.04 Buy It Now 1 day
LP: Le Chant Gregorien en l'Abbaye Sainte-Anne de Kergonan Arion USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
COTTE Rousseau Le Devin Du Village ARION LP ARN 38 157 cottret miranda wilfart USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JAPAN ANIME OST ARION LP w/OBI Insert Joe Hisaishi USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CHILDREN'S SONGS WORLD 10 BULGARIE BULGARIA 1 INHERITERS OF TRADITION ARION CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LP: Brigitte Haudebourg Le Clavecin de Rameau Arion USD $15.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Montanari; Arion Baroque Or...-Hidden Treasures Of Italy CD NEW USD $15.18 Buy It Now 1 day
ROSSINI TANCREDI LP BOX SET ARION CLASSICAL NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Arion LP Obi Japan Anime Yoshikazu Yasuhiko Mega Rare USD $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Dir Ha Tan Lp Celtic Songs from Brittany - Arion - HEAR USD $4.95 [0 bids]
Ohana 24 Preludes For Piano Jean-Claude Pennetier 1974 EXCELLENT Arion 38 261 USD $12.05 Buy It Now 1 day
JAPAN ANIME OST ARION 7" w/Picture Sheet Movie Opening Theme USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Schubert: Complete Chamber Music for Piano and Strings 4 Discs Arion Trio USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE Los Caracas Harpe Indienne Venezuela Arion vinyl LP record USD $12.05 [0 bids]
LP BOOK ARION ARN 38 691 Paul Hindemith "Sonate" - Ivaldi, Lee, Meunier, Debost USD $18.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Gérard Krémer ?- Bali - Les Célèbres Gamelans. Arion ?- 30 U 130. France 1972 USD $15.00 [0 bids]
USD $22.50 Buy It Now
TAOS AMROUCHE Atlas berber songs algeria french BIEM arion 30U103 STEREO LP USD $10.50 Buy It Now 2 days
TURKEY Seraglio night islamic arabic ottoman ethnic french arion 30U097 LP EX+ USD $14.25 Buy It Now 2 days
MUSIQUE A LA CARTE LA DANSE PAR LE DISQUE 16 DANCE LESSON M M SIMANDY ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HMAOUI ABD EL HAMID ney flute morocco arab islamic ethnic french arion 30T104 LP USD $14.25 Buy It Now 2 days
STEEL BAND DE LA TRINIDAD MAGIE CARAIBE ARION FRANCE CD OOP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CLASSICAL CD: Jean-Marie Leclair Concertos Arion USD $39.95 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED Italy LP PAUL DUKAS THE GREAT SONATA Arion ARN 90617 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: Guy Ropartz OVERTURE/JARDIN/NOCTURNE Francoise Thinat 1991 ARION France USD $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: Ignaz Moscheles OEUVRES POUR PIANO Noel Lee ARION USD $34.95 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: Ballif PIANO WORKS Jean Martin ARION 1991 France USD $29.95 Buy It Now 2 days
ARION-LAST OF US -JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.50 Buy It Now 2 days
FUMIO - ARION Anime Soundtrack RARE Vinyl LP by Fumio Miyashita 1983 *SEALED* USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JACQUES FEUILLIE Vocal GROUP libertine songs french renaissance LP VG+ Arion USA USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED Italy LP Marc Antoine CHARPENTIER MASS IN G MINOR ARION ARN 90803 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Massenet: Melodies (Arion) - Bernard Kruysen; Noel Lee - Audio CD USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SBE 111 Lute & Guitar Songs of Scotland & England / The Arion Duo USD $7.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Elliott Carter: Musique de Chambre (CD, May-2000, Arion) USD $4.00 [0 bids]
USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Conjunto Sudamericano Calchakis Los Calchakis En Escena Arion - #GX 01-638 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach: Magnificat Bvw 243 - Bach / Arion Orchestre Baroque (2016, CD New) USD $15.28 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach / Arion Orchestre Baroque - Bach: Magnificat Bvw 243 [CD New] USD $15.17 Buy It Now 2 days
ARION Neo Heroic Fanasia Symphonic Suite LP Vinyl Record Animation ??? USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Les musiciens de Provence - instruments anciens - 2 LP Arion France near mint USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW Arion (Audio CD) USD $14.17 Buy It Now 3 days
HAYDN COMPLETE WORKS FOR WIND ENSEMBLE CHATEAUROUX JANOS KOMIVES ARION 2 CD SET USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GERARD JARRY VIOLIN+J.M.ROLLEZ CELLO BOTTESINI DUO CONC. FRENCH ARION ARN 38277 USD $11.40 Buy It Now 3 days
BERNARD BENOIT lutunn noz ARION french folk LP NM USD $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DIR HA TAN volume 3 ARION french folk LP NM USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JC.BACH Harpsichord Concertos n.14/16 GOVERTS/THOMAS Arion ARN 31921 French LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
JC.BACH transcribed by MOZART String Trio Opera ARION ARN 31927 French LP USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Gheorghe Zamfi, Syrinx, Grand Prix Acad.: Romanian Flute (CD, 1987, Arion) NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Ivaldi; Lee / Mozart: Complete Works for Piano Duet (Arion) (2-CD Set) - Wolfg.. USD $75.48 Buy It Now 3 days
NELSON ARION FLYING HIGH VOL 1 EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $3.62 Buy It Now 3 days
NELSON ARION FLYING HIGH VOL 2 EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $3.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Los Calchakis Flautas, Arpa Y Guitarras Indigenas 1975 Arion - Stereo #GX 01-777 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Complete Piano Trios, The (Arion Trio) CD NEW USD $35.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Unknown Artist ARION Le Tour du Monde en Musique: A Mus CD USD $5.13 Buy It Now 3 days
Mozart Flute Concertos Kurt Redel 1974 NEAR MINT Arion AR 38 255 USD $12.05 Buy It Now 3 days
ARION OST 1985 JAPAN CD 3008yen 32ATC Yoshikazu Yasuhiko USD $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GUILLAUME BOUZIGNAC MOTETS VERONIQUE DUBOIS-ARCHAMBAULT OLIVIER SCHNEEBELI ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
L'ART DE LA VIELE A ARCHET ANCIENT ALTO VIOLIN JULIEN SKOWRON ORTIZ SUSATO ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
L'ART DES AGREMENTS FRANCE XVIII JC VEILHAN Guy ROBERT luth F BLOCH viola ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
FRANCOIS DEVIENNE MICHEL DEBOST recorder BRIGITTE HAUDEBOURG harpsichord ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
4 CONCERTOS FOR RARE INSTRUENTS ancient harp vielle roue clavecin maillets ARION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PRAETORIUS CONSORT DANCE MUSIC FROM EUROPE 17th HOLBORNE LABRANZI ARION LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RENOIR IMPRESSIONS MUSICALES WALDTEUFEL MEMBREE CHABRIER RAVEL ARION OOP french USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ARION music online Buy ARION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ARION Arion ratings distribution

ARION Arion reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
5 stars Clearly, to me this was the album of that year! A great symphonic prog band with strong classical, jazz and brazilian music influences and a very unique female singer. The CD has a good production and the band has 3 distinctive, gifted songwriters. Tight musicanship and creative arrangements. great guitar solos. I specially liked the use of vintage keyboards (Hammond Organ, Mini Moog) as well as the grand piano and other synthesizers. Fans of classic 70's bands (Renaissance, Yes, ELP, etc) will be delighted.

I had the opportunity to see this band live twice and I was amazed to hear them playing all the album songs with cirurgical precision. When they opened for Focus on the dutch group brazilian tour of 2002 I heard many people in the audience moaning (their displeasure to hear an unknown opening act). After the first song they got a standing ovation and when they left the stage 45 minutes later nobody seemed too anxious to hear the main act. It's a pity they haven't release anything new since then. I can only hope Arion get back together soon and bring us something as strong as their debut. I recommend it to anyone who likes fine symphonic prog music.

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Arion is a new five piece band from Brazil, this is their debut-CD. In general the sound on the seven tasteful and melodic compositions shift flowing from dreamy to bombastic featuring warm female English vocals, lots of fiery electric guitar work and varied, subtle keyboard play. My two highlights are Eyes Of Time (dynamic with wonderful keyboard work on Minimoog and Grand piano and a bombastic eruption with a sensitive Rothery-like guitar solo) and Natureza Mistica (alternating and surprising, from the native vocals and propulsive percussion to a howling guitar solo and nature sounds). This is a promising and very pleasant sounding progrock band but (still) not on the level of other new bands like French Nemo, Argentine Nexus or Spanish Kotobel. And although I hear elements from Seventies inspired symphonic prog like Yes, ELP (the keyboard player wears an ELP t- shirt on the back cover) and Renaissance, in my opinion the balance is a bit more on music in the vein of neo-prog like early Marillion. Anyway, I am curious to more reviews about this wonderful music, they deserve more attention!
Review by WaywardSon
4 stars This is an album that requires a few listens to fully appreciate. Although the band are symphonic they have strong Neo leanings. What struck me first, was the high standard of musicianship in this band. (The guitarist and keyboardist in particular)

The bass guitar stands out in the mix which is very important for me. You can hear a lot of intricate basslines. The guitarist has that soaring emotional sound, similar to the best Neo guitarists (if not actually better!)

I wasn´t too sure about the English classical vocals in the beginning, but gradually they grew on me. Tania Braz has an amazing voice, but my only slight complaint is the emphasis on singing in the Queen´s English.

This debut album will not only be appreciated by Symphonic fans, but by Neo fans too. The more you listen, the better it gets. An excellent debut!

Review by Atkingani
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars A fine band and a good album however I still do not understand why they sang in English. It's Ok when you aim to international audiences but shouldn't it be better to be the king (or queen) of your own street before trying to conquer the world? Some may remember that other Brazilian bands released albums in English. yes, but SAGRADO for instance released their fifth or sixth product in the language of Albion, not their first, their debut - their initial dish was for the folks at home! Others may argue that Portuguese isn't a language fitted for prog-rock and I'll say that's non-sense; MUTANTES, O TERÇO and BACAMARTE had proved in the past how adequate the language could be for the progressive world.

Not to sound too much pessimistic or purist I'd say that one or two tracks in a different language could be fair and interesting but singing 7 out of 8 songs in a foreign tongue looked a bit forcible. Tania Braz, the singer, has an awesome voice, very tuned, well-trained but singing in English and trying to reproduce the British accent transform the songs many times in a kind of pastiche between Anne Haslam and some of the new gothic singer women.

Nevertheless, ARION's sound is very attractive and catchy for the typical symphonic prog fan: you'll find a flurry of keyboards, a plethora of great guitar riffs, celestial choirs, nice bass lines and honest drumming action - here and there all this stuff is emblazoned by neo prog spices and folk flavors. All seven songs sung in English keep a certain resemblance amongst them bringing a good and energetic balance to the album; also a reasonable smell of a concept behind the curtains, which isn't the case.

Great songs are 'Eyes of time', the opener and specially 'Daybreak child', a mini-epic in which Braz's interpretation excels and the pleasure of hearing doesn't care about the language used; also, the band reach their peak here - flawless! 'Natureza mística', the only track sung in Portuguese, is a gorgeous and admirable song; we may hear a male singer here too. The way the song flows and the theme used are a clear reference to another great Brazilian band: SAGRADO CORAÇÃO DA TERRA.

Even with a little disappointment with the language chosen, it's obvious that ARION's debut album is a work worthy to be discovered and the band is worthy to be observed for future releases. Shall they come? I hope so.

Review by progrules
5 stars I was informed by my PA collegue and friend Tarcisio Maura about this Brazilian band and he got me curious so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did because if I wouldn't have I would have missed out on a masterpiece for that's what it appeared to be in my opinion. After a few listenings I wasn't too convinced yet because this is very complex music, at least the compostions are. Not that I have a problem with that, on the contrary: I love difficult compositions if only they are melodic as well. Well, this album proved to be a feast of melody so that's two big advantages.

First track Eyes of time is immediately a very good example of last statement. This track starts instrumentally for about 3 or 4 minutes and these minutes are a prelude for what can be expected for the rest of the album. Guitar, piano and keyboards and an orchestral feel most of the time are the ingredients of this highly enjoyable album. They are duelling all the time about who does best but most of all they fit very well together as a great band usually does. And there's of course the singing of Tania Braz to complete the picture. The lady does a very fine job all along doing various kind of singing like scat singing (Daybreak Child) and with last track Natureza Mistica she appears to sing in two different languages as well (English and Portuguese). Sometimes resembling Annie Haslam (2nd track) and sometimes like an opera singer or other (semi) classical-like examples.

Three last tracks have in common that they start ballad-like but get more energetic later on which tells me that this band is too temperamental to play a ballad all along. Of course that's just my personal interpretation about it but it struck me that this happened three times in a row.

But what struck me most in the end is that this album is without any weaknesses at least without weak songs. I couldn't detect one for sure. And that's why this is a masterpiece to me. From first till last minute sheer enjoyment, impeccable performing and what's most important for me and is usually the reason to give five stars: great compositions. Simply Brazilian prog at its best !

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
4 stars Psst, a little secret for prog groups that originate from outside the UK epicenter...feel free to weave your indigenous influences into your progressive quilt. Some bands have gotten this message, particularly in the Basque region and Scandinavia. May I add the Brazilians to this elite group? The example before us is that of ARION, whose lone 2001 release pays homage to RENAISSANCE (both editions) and YES, incorporates modern symphonic influences, and subtly but unmistakably infuses some of their own rich and ancient heritage throughout this impressive debut.

It is true that Tania Braz sings in an overly enunciated English, and Portuguese might have been a better choice, but the sound is still so far from generic neo or symphonic. The more I hear this the more I like it, and these accolades extend especially to the longer compositions, the profound "Eyes of Time" which channels the two RENAISSANCE's through a more energetic transformation full of lush organs and soaring leads. Modern groups in a similar vein, like IONA and KARNATAKA, would do well to pay attention to the many shades and textures in "Daybreak Child", "True Love" and "Land of Dreams", and to the production that so delicately plucks out each instrument from the mix to find its own level. There is no waste here, no overstimulation of the senses, just a peaceful music-induced euphoria.

The album reaches its peak with the closer "Natureza Mistica", sung in Portuguese and perhaps an indigenous Brazilian language, wherein the group makes a not so subtle point about its sense of place. I would like to hear more in this style from Arion.

Even if the album lags with two more aimless and yet predictable patterns in "Cosmic Touch" and "Everyway", ARION will have most of us fans of symphonic and folk in raptures. Highly recommended.

Review by b_olariu
4 stars While (4 years) ago I've searched the PA data to find some prog from Brazil, to my surprised there was enough music to me to discover from this country and I begun to look for the bands I've choosed on the net to buy some of their music. Among the bands that seams to me to be an intristing aqusition was a little known band from early this decade named Arion. To tell the truth I didn't known anything about them, but the cover art told me that may be some intristing going on with them. I get the album from Musea records 2 years ago and , surprise surprise , this is a real treat for symphonic prog listners and for me aswell. Releasing only one album in 2001 selftitled this unknown band succeded to catch in one album the perfect blend between symphonic arrangements a la Renaissance with more rougher moments not far from Yes or even Bacamarte. The musicianship is top notch, very fluent, very fresh arrangements, the musicians realy known how to use the instruments and release somthing worth investigate by all progressive rock listners. The voice of Tania Braz remind me in places of the queen of perfect voice Mrs Haslan, not a copy but somethimes the higher notes she reaches are to forced and stop me to give to the album more then 4 stars. Anyway a pleasent album all the way with a plus on opening track, Eyes of Time, nearly 15 min of high class prog, this is the piece that shows the true talent of this obscure band from this decade, and Everyway, the reat are good aswell. So, a big album, quite unnoticed in prog circles, deducing by the less reviews and ratings this band and album has, but worth investigate for sure. 4 stars easy, it's realy a shame to see such great and talented bands gone into oblivion, and discovered only by my mistake or not descovered at all.

3 stars Good female driven prog rockf from Brazil This band is new to me, as most other bands outside the mainstream prog are. I am still an explorer in this jungle. ARION is fronted by a female vocalist with her own solo-career. Let's hope this is not a hindrance for the future of this band because ... (read more)

Report this review (#201123) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 30, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARION "Arion"