QUINTO STATO

Arti e Mestieri

Arti e Mestieri Quinto Stato album cover

Buy ARTI E MESTIERI Music
Studio Album, released in 1979

1. Quinto stato (emarginato) (4:35)
2. Vicolo (3:20)
3. Arterio (sclerosi) (3:08)
4. Torino nella mente (4:55)
5. Mercato (5:25)
6. D'essay (3:15)
7. Arti (2:25)
8. Sui tetti (6:05)

Search ARTI E MESTIERI Quinto Stato lyrics

Search ARTI E MESTIERI Quinto Stato tabs

- Flavio Boltr / trumpet (6)
- Furio Chirico / drums
- Marco Cimino / piano, synthesizers
- Gigi Fregapane / backing vocals (5-8)
- Marco Gallesi / basses
- Claudio Montafia / guitar (1-4-6-7), flute & vocals (4)
- Rudi Passuello / vocals (1-3-6), bassoon (2)
- Gino Torni / backing vocals (5-8)
- Gigi Venegoni / electric guitar (1)
- Arturo Vitale / piano, alto & soprano saxes, vocals

ARTI E MESTIERI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Gravita Tilt - Immagini Per Un Orecchio, 1974

Vinyl$33.19
Paper Sleeve BoxPaper Sleeve Box
Box set · Import
Disk Union 2007

More places to buy ARTI E MESTIERI music online Buy ARTI E MESTIERI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ARTI E MESTIERI DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ARTI E MESTIERI Quinto Stato ratings distribution

ARTI E MESTIERI Quinto Stato reviews

Review by hdfisch
2 stars Actually I don't mind that much the rough vocals, although I've to admit they don't fit very well to the music which I can't get crazy about in some way. Well it's a nice jazz/funk-album more or less, but in no way comparable with the stuff they made on their first two releases which were much more progressive. This one here can't give me much I've to say. It's not the type of jazz-fusion I'm fascinated about.I would say this album is just interesting for die- hard fans or lovers of funky more commercial type of jazz-fusion.

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#1112) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 02, 2005

4 stars The third work released after it forms again "Quinto Stato". First of all, I was surprised for vocal. The sound followed the fusion route of the former work, and became atmosphere relaxed in addition. ARTI was transfigured to the fusion group that was the technique and balanced. The energy of ... (read more)

Report this review (#72391) | Posted by braindamage | Monday, March 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I wasn't very shure about the stars... there is a matter of taste here... personally I don't like the rough vocals and the lyrics of this album. I prefer a soft and a melodic voice. musically the album is good, perhaps not so good as the previous. it is more jazzy, more funk-like... very good ... (read more)

Report this review (#1111) | Posted by | Wednesday, September 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very nice and fluid fusion music from this very known italian band. This album is not as strong as "Tilt" or "Giro di Valzer", but offers us some very nice songs, with very good playing from all the band members. Furio Chirico is less remarkable, but he is still a reference in this album. Very ... (read more)

Report this review (#1110) | Posted by Melos | Tuesday, August 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARTI E MESTIERI "Quinto Stato"