REEVOLUTION VOLUME 2

Navigator

Navigator reEvolution Volume 2  album cover

Buy NAVIGATOR Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Call To Conscience (4:31)
2. Feeding Ground (4:53)
3. The Path (4:29)
4. Deep Sea (3:20)
5. The Noble (4:28)
6. Revolution (4:22)
7. Harvest in our Passion (4:14)
8. Through A Scheme (6:32)
9. Sky of Moriah (6:01)
10. In the Vice (3:40)
11. Last Estate (5:03)
12. Unveil the Prize (7:57)

Total time 59:30

Search NAVIGATOR reEvolution Volume 2 lyrics

Search NAVIGATOR reEvolution Volume 2 tabs

- Marcangelo Perricelli / keyboards, synthesizer, bass, lead vocals
- Michael Soro / guitars
- Rob Thurman / drums, lead vocals

and to progrules for the last updates

NAVIGATOR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NAVIGATOR reEvolution Volume 2 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
AssayAssay
Noisebox
Vinyl$9.18 (used)

More places to buy NAVIGATOR music online Buy NAVIGATOR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NAVIGATOR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NAVIGATOR reEvolution Volume 2 ratings distribution

NAVIGATOR reEvolution Volume 2 reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Ok, right on with Volume two I would say while we're at it. And immediately with first tones of first song I can feel the twin idea of the concept. It's indeed music in the same sound and style as Volume One made a few years earlier. I wonder if the whole idea would have come out better if they had made it as a double album. We'll never know but it's not that important anyway...

Call to Conscience is a very fine opener indeed, energetic and melodic, accessible without being too poppy. Navigator is certainly not a downright example of prog but in the end they are justifiably included in the Archives I feel. Next ones Feeding Ground and The Path are suddenly much more spacey and give the release a more progressive status. The album goes on roughly in the same style as second and third track. What volume two has in common with no.1 is the equal standard and it makes Navigator a dependable band which means if you like first track (style and sound) you can easily go for the album because there is nothing that will disappoint you later on. Maybe there are no extremely pleasant surprises either but you can't have it all, can you.

Again the overall verdict is quite positive. Navigator is simply a good, at times very good neoband and the ReEvolution releases are worthwhile to go for if you are a neo devotee. If you're more of a die hard progger you'd better pass on with Navigator. All in all I like what I hear with both Volumes and it's hard to pick a winner so also with Volume two I will go for the three stars as Navigator is not indispensable prog. But it's always worthy to be checked out. 3,2 also for ReEvolution Volume two.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#761344) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 01, 2012

3 stars Well I think I'm the first one to make a review for this album.I bought this cd at last year Prog in the Park (NAVIGATOR was the first band to play).I was impress good guitar good keys and a nice voice.A nice blend of symphonic-neo prog with a touch of maybe hard rock (they remind me of HAMADRYA ... (read more)

Report this review (#94328) | Posted by pots | Thursday, October 12, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NAVIGATOR "reEvolution Volume 2 "