MURALES

1. Arc en ciel (3:56)
2. 2000 (7:36)
3. Astortango (4:21)
4. No fly zone (4:44)
5. Nove luna prima - Zoetrope - Bonaventura moon (5:41)
6. Alba mediterranea (6:31)
7. Ambaradan (3:12)
8. Tera incognita (5:52)
9. Ali (2:03)
10. Quarto di luna (4:24)
11. Sun (5:13)

- Beppe Crovella / keyboards, harmonica
- Marco Gallesi / bass
- Gigi Venegoni / acoustic & electric guitars
- Corrado Trabuio / acoustic & electric violins

ARTI E MESTIERI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Gravita Tilt - Immagini Per Un Orecchio, 1974

Vinyl$33.16
Paper Sleeve BoxPaper Sleeve Box
Box set · Import
Disk Union 2007

More places to buy ARTI E MESTIERI music online Buy ARTI E MESTIERI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ARTI E MESTIERI DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ARTI E MESTIERI Murales ratings distribution

ARTI E MESTIERI Murales reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
2 stars This album is the work by well-skilled craftmen.

We all fans have waited upon Arti's new album for more 15 years. I've expected the new one would have as aggressive sounds as previous ones, but at the moment of my first listening to it, I was confused at soft and ripe sound. Hum, they got to be older in this fifteen years...

Pleasantly, Furio's percussive sound and skill of drumming is still perfect. In the previous period, his sound is the core of them I consider, so their tradition is now alive. What I was confused at is the atmosphere and atream of the album all around. I'm sure they tried to get a lot of taste all over the world...Tango, Zamba, Bules, of course Jazz and Rock as formally. They might want to impress us that they had tried so hard to form their current style.

If so, I think the last track should NOT be necessary. This track does makes me confused, whether they wanted to make new style or hold on to the old and as-we-say-good period.

My evaluation of their effort let me give the album 2.5 stars, if there's not the last track...

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#193837) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 15, 2008

Review by Warthur
4 stars Arti e Mesteri's reunion album finds them taking on a much smoother, cooler, and laid-back approach to jazz fusion. Despite the presence of a few mischevious Zappa-esque flourishes here and there to remind us of the firey and mischief-loving albums of their early career, by and large this album leans much closer to the jazz side of fusion than the rock side - but when it's jazz this beautiful and soothing, I'm not inclined to complain.

Unlike many other bands, Arti e Mesteri avoid falling into the trap of making a reunion album which tries too hard to sound just like their classic-era material: instead, they've produced a piece which shows they've paid attention to developments in fusion and jazz over the course of their hiatus. The end result is a very good album which sounds like an entirely different band.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#642798) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 28, 2012

4 stars Being their first studio album in more than 15 years, we didn't know what to expect when it came out in 2000. This album really impressed me. It doesn't sound like the albums they made in the 70s. The sound is fresh and more modern. In other words, they progressed. Although they developped a n ... (read more)

Report this review (#77256) | Posted by Bern | Friday, May 05, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Work released in 2000 "Murales". An elegant, thrilling sound is alive and well. Richness and brightness increase rather. In short, it is a great masterpiece of progressive rock. It is not nostalgic at all. It is an enhanced fresh sound. Mr. Beppe Crovella is progressive genuine freak. Essentia ... (read more)

Report this review (#72396) | Posted by braindamage | Monday, March 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARTI E MESTIERI "Murales"