HAVANA MOON

Willie Nelson and
The Santana band.

Thanks to Sean Trane for the addition
and to Sean Trane for the last updates

CARLOS SANTANA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon Music

Havana MoonHavana Moon
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 1988
Havana Moon by Carlos Santana [Music CD]Havana Moon by Carlos Santana [Music CD]
SBME SPECIAL MKTS.
Havana moon (1983) / Vinyl record [Vinyl-LP]Havana moon (1983) / Vinyl record [Vinyl-LP]
Vinyl$5.25 (used)
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon - CBS - CBS 25350, CBS - 25350Carlos Santana - Havana Moon - CBS - CBS 25350, CBS - 25350
CBS
Vinyl$12.82 (used)
CARLOS SANTANA/HAVANA MOON w/OBI JPN 25AP2600 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CARLOS SANTANA "HAVANA MOON" LP VINYL USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon 25AP2600 LP Ba7903 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon CD SBME SPECIAL PRODUCTS USD $10.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Carlos Santana ?Havana Moon Japan CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RECORD CARLOS SANTANA: HAVANA MOON, PROMO USD $3.73 Buy It Now 3 days
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon 45 rpm PROMO USD $2.50 Buy It Now 4 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon 25AP2600 JAPAN LP w/OBI 003az7 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
CARLOS SANTANA: HAVANA MOON 1983 LP LIGHTNIN', WHO DO YOU LOVE, MUDBONE, ECUADOR USD $11.70 Buy It Now 5 days
Carlos Santana ?~ Havana Moon ~ EX+/EX ~ Shrink ~ Columbia FC 38642 USD $5.95 Buy It Now 8 days
CARLOS SANTANA, HAVANA MOON, LP 1983 UK VG+/VG INNER/SL USD $6.23 Buy It Now 8 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana moon CD JAPAN 1ST PRESS 35DP-56 s3262 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 10 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon, original vinyl LP, 1983, VG+/VG, Latin USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Carlos Santana, Havana Moon Audio CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 12 days
CARLOS SANTANA havana moon 25350 A2/B2 early press with inner uk LP PS EX-/EX- USD $14.02 Buy It Now 13 days
CARLOS SANTANA: Havana Moon LP COLUMBIA RECORDS FC38642 US 1983 PROMO NM+ USD $14.39 Buy It Now 14 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon JAPAN LP EX w/OBI + Insert 25AP2600 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon 1983 Japan Mini LP CD w/OBI Limited 2005 MHCP-825 USD $102.40 Buy It Now 14 days
Havana Moon by Santana  Carlos Santana  HITS  Minty CD  New Case  Free Ship USD $7.50 Buy It Now 15 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon White Label 1983 US Promo 7" Mint/Unplayed USD $3.99 Buy It Now 16 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon SHRINK 1983 COLUMBIA w/orig slv EX/EX LP Record USD $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
33LP CARLOS SANTANA- HAVANA MOON USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Havana Moon - Carlos Santana (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon [CD New] USD $6.50 Buy It Now 18 days
CARLOS SANTANA HAVANA MOON JAPAN USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon [Vinyl LP] Columbia FC 36642 USD $6.95 Buy It Now 21 days
CARLOS SANTANA - HAVANA MOON LP 1983 CBS ISRAEL PRESS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Havana Moon by Santana/Carlos Santana *New CD* USD $3.57 Buy It Now 22 days
Carlos Santana Havana Moon Columbia Records BC USD $9.95 Buy It Now 23 days
retro magazine advert 1983 CARLOS SANTANA havana moon , 1/2 page size ad USD $7.79 Buy It Now 24 days
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon CBS 25350 Holland LP 1983 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 24 days
CARLOS SANTANA HAVANA MOON VINYL LP AUSTRALIA issue SBP 237903 USD $11.63 Buy It Now 25 days
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon CD NEW USD $11.10 Buy It Now 25 days
Carlos Santana Havana Moon FC-38642 VG+ USD $4.97 Buy It Now 25 days
ROCK/ Carlos Santana - Havana Moon (LP) Promo Stamped USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Carlos Santana Columbia Promo 45 Record #04034 NM Havana Moon USD $12.00 Buy It Now 26 days
CARLOS SANTANA HAVANA MOON CBS RECORDS MADE IN ENGLAND PROMO RARE 25350 STEREO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon JAPAN 1983 CD 1st Press 35DP-56 RARE USD $49.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CARLOS SANTANA - HAVANA MOON * BLUES ROCK LP * USD $11.60 Buy It Now 28 days
CARLOS SANTANA "HAVANA MOON" CD NEW+ USD $12.69 Buy It Now 28 days
CARLOS SANTANA HAVANA MOON (1983) ORIGINAL JAPAN CD 35DP56 21A8 CSR USD $34.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Havana Moon - Carlos Santana 5099747476129 (CD Used Very Good) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 29 days
CARLOS SANTANA HAVANA MOON NM MINT- TOP CLEAN COPY IN SHRINK JAPA USD $49.99 Buy It Now 29 days
CARLOS SANTANA HAVANA MOON cbs 83 A2B2 LP EX+ VINYL USD $12.48 Buy It Now 29 days
Havana Moon - Carlos Santana (2000, CD New) USD $7.87 Buy It Now 29 days
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon [CD New] USD $7.84 Buy It Now 29 days
CARLOS SANTANA Shrink Wrap Japanese With Obi HAVANA MOON LP! USD $29.95 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy CARLOS SANTANA music online Buy CARLOS SANTANA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARLOS SANTANA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon ratings distribution

CARLOS SANTANA Havana Moon reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Well I must say that I sort of avoided this album because of its suspicious title (little did I know it was named on a Chuck Berry tune) and a no-less suspicious artwork hinting at romantic Latino dance music. But having come to my sense with the introduction of Santana in our beloved Archives, I had to rent this album especially sionce Carlos Santana is on the whole more progressively-inclined than the group bearing his name. However, this album is probably the least prog of his solo azlbum, being more of a blues rock rather than a jazz-)rock. Actually this album is a bit like many 80's blues record with a myriad of guests (Santana returning the favour on many other such albums) but the general results being a pot-pourri of influences making rather uneven and unfocused album.

And Havana Moon is no exception. Don't get me wrong here, there are many excellent Blues tracks on here, but this has too much of of slick sound to sound authentic. Be it the Fab Thunderbirds or Booker T, playing with Carlos on Bo Diddley or Chuck Berry tracks, or having the Tower of Power horns might have some kind of commercial impact, artistically speaking, this does not do much; but at least we only have to suffer through only one track with Willie Nelson singing. Let's just say that Carlos and Country rock do not mix. Quč alegria!!

Not really an essential album, to say the least, but hardly a bad one either. Just an 80's blues album, neither excellent and certainly not bad, but pointless for a proghead, much more so in regards to his otherwise excellent solo career. A way, this album prefigures the famous John Lee Hooker album, The Healer, where Carlos' guitars will revive the grand old master's career.

Review by Seyo
2 stars After disastrous "Shango", Carlos recorded "Havana Moon" as solo album, with many celebrated guests. It is slightly better than "Shango", if nothing then for the sheer change of style, leaning more towards blues and r'n'b. This album is, again, nothing special but it is pleasant to listen, especially the joyful covers of "Who Do You Love" or the title track. Inclusion of a different, live version of "Tales of Kilimanjaro" (originally appeared on "Zebop!" by Santana band in 1981) makes this record gain an affirmative mark, but you won't miss a thing if you avoid it.

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars Carlos is one of the artist whom I discovered while I was eleven years old. And I admired him very, very much (just have a look at my ratings for the first four albums of his band: five stars each ).

It was very surprising to find ''Santana'' on a prog site, and I would say that the surprise was about the same when I saw that the work of the man as a ''solo'' artist was also available for review on PA.

I have said extensively in my review of the excellent ''Love Devotion Surrender'' how deep my love was, but unfortunately the music played by Carlos and friends was less and less appealing after this record. From very good (''Love...'') to average (''The Swing of Delight'').

This one is the nadir of his solo career so far. Pure blues rock music with little (to no) inspiration. There is not an inch of prog in here. Just pure boredom for most of the album. I am deeply searching one single good (not even talking about a great one) track in here.

Our guitar hero is quite discreet, and the overall music performed here is quite poor (''Mudbone''). The jazzy ''One With You'' only shines thanks to the work of the master. So far it is the first great guitar time available combined with some Latin rock music §(at last)!!!

My fave track out here is ''Tales Of Kilimanjaro''. Fine percussions like in the good old days, short but passionate guitar moments do convey a complete ''Santana'' feel to this track. At least it is also an instrumental piece so that we don't need to bear the dreadful vocals of a Gregg Walker like during the painful ''One With You''.

And it is not the title track which is kind of a sub, sub ''Evil Ways'' oriented that will change my mind. A few seconds of guitar is not enough to reverse the tendency of a whole work. This solo work is on par with his poorest ones with his band: ''Marathon'', ''Shango'' and ''Beyond Appearances'' to which you can add ''Inner Secrets'' and ''Freedom'' which were released at each end of the process.

I really don't like this album. So little good music to take out of here. Some disco-Latin beat during ''Daughter Of The Night'' is not really what one is expecting from the man even if some good percussions are again highlighting the finale. Is this really all what we can get from the great Carlos Santana?

When I listen to the stupid ''They All Went To Mexico'', I can only be desperate and sad. Such a deep, deep low. Believe me. Prog resides to a million miles of this awful song: sorry, there are no other words for this. And it lasts for about six minutes! Gosh!!!

If it weren't so incredibly poor, the closing ''Vereda Tropical'' could have been funny. Some sort of Mexican party on a Sunday afternoon when all the family regroup in the courtyard, get a drink together and sing a folkloric tune (my step family is Mexican so I know what I'm talking about).

One star for this album. What the hell did you do Carlos???

Post a review of CARLOS SANTANA "Havana Moon"