RARE LIVE : A CONCERT THROUGH TIME AND SPACE

- Freddie Mercury / vocals and piano
Additional musician on stage:
- Spike Edney / additional guitars, keyboards and vocals

Queen Films Ltd. / Picture Music International - MVP 99 1189 3

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to woga for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$15.03
For Queen And Country (DVD, 2004) Leading Role:Denzel Washington Format:DVD US $4.50 [0 bids]
32m
FREDDIE MERCURY'S (QUEEN) MONTREUX MEMORIAL DAY SEPT 6TH 2003 US $35.00 Buy It Now 38m 15s
QUEEN-GREATEST VIDEO HITS DVD NEW US $13.13 Buy It Now 1h 10m
QUEEN NOOR Between Two Realms Jordan American Middle East Mid-East DVD NEW US $5.50 [0 bids]
ARETHA FRANKLIN " QUEEN OF SOUL" IMPORT DVD -NTSC US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
KLINE,KEVIN-QUEEN TO PLAY DVD NEW US $22.08 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Veggie Tales: Value Pak 1 (Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen/Madame Blueberry US $25.50 Buy It Now 1h 52m
The Muppets' Wizard Of Oz, DVD, Ashanti, Queen Latifah, Quentin Tarantino US $2.50 [0 bids]
NEW VHS The African Queen: Katharine Hepburn Humphrey Bogart Robert Morely Bikel US $2.49 Buy It Now 1h 56m
QUEEN'S BLADE WANDERING WARRIOR: A SINGLE STEP NEW DVD US $28.97 Buy It Now 1h 58m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) US $2.99 [0 bids]
2h
QUEEN OF THE YUKON [1900] - NEW DVD US $3.72 Buy It Now 2h 13m
QUEEN - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 14m
HUGH LAURIE**LIVE ON THE QUEEN MARY: 2013 (BONUS)**DVD US $10.95 Buy It Now 2h 20m
"A QUEEN IS CROWNED - CORONATION OF H.M. QUEEN ELIZABETH II", 1953, VHS US $9.00 Buy It Now 2h 20m
QUEEN "THE MAKING OF A NIGHT AT THE OPERA" ORIGINAL NEW 2005 MDVD US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
4 DVD Lot Alex Cross, River Queen, Mystic River, Any Given Sunday US $12.48 Buy It Now 2h 48m
9 BRIDGET FONDA MOVIES-SNOW QUEEN-SCANDAL-CITY HALL-VHS US $10.00 Buy It Now 3h
Lizzie McGuire Movie, The + Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Collector's US $15.09 Buy It Now 3h
VH1. Rock Honors Kiss. Queen. Judas Priest. Blu ray. Rus. US $19.90 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Diamond Queen DVD, , US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
YEMEN: LAND OF THE QUEEN OF SHEBA - NEW DVD US $12.19 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Queen Of Hearts *New DVD* US $16.63 Buy It Now 3h 10m
The African Queen-Katharine Hepburn-Humphrey Bogart-NEW!!!!! US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
ELLERY QUEEN MYSTERIES (6PC) / NEW DVD US $54.21 Buy It Now 3h 16m
MAD MONEY DVD ~ DIANE KEATON, KATIE HOLMES, QUEEN LATIFAH US $3.70 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Snow Queen DVD NEW & SEALED OD-WLV-3180/OD-112 US $3.59 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen Of Hearts / (ws) DVD Region ALL, NTSC US $16.58 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Queen Latifah Collection DVD Region 1, NTSC US $13.31 Buy It Now 3h 25m
becoming queen NEW DVD US $8.10 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Bringing Down the House (VHS, 2003) Steve Martin, Queen Latifah US $4.30 Buy It Now 3h 29m
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Queen of the Damned (VHS, 2002, Contains Nine Minutes of Additional Footage) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Ice Age: The Meltdown DVD Widescreen PG Ray Romano Queen Latifah Denis Leary US $2.95 [0 bids]
Assault on a Queen-Frank Sinatra-Virna Lisi US $7.99 [0 bids]
WSU Womens Wrestling -King &Queen of the Ring 2009 DVD US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 36m
Aretha Franklin - The Queen of Soul (VHS) Music Video US $6.25 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Lot of 2 Princess Diana VHS NEW A Celebration and Queen of Hearts Videos US $14.95 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Queen - The Magic Years: Volume 1 - The Foundations (VHS, 1989) Freddie Mercury US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Beauty Shop movie starring Queen Latifiah relaxation premiere gift US $12.99 [0 bids]
BARBARELLA QUEEN OF The GALAXY LASERDISC JANE FONDA JOHN PHILLIP LAW US $9.98 Buy It Now 3h 56m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) Disc in Good Condition Some Finger Prints Fast Shipping US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Hans Christian Anderson + Snow Queen DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $17.17 Buy It Now 4h
Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert + Rocky Horror Picture Show + B US $18.99 Buy It Now 4h 3m
The Queen's Garden DVD (Wildlife in Buckingham Palace) - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $17.43 Buy It Now 4h 8m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002) LIKE NEW *MINT* ONLY WATCHED ONC US $1.50 [0 bids]
A Queen is Crowned DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $23.60 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Bringing Down the House (VHS, 2003) VCR TAPE STEVE MARTIN QUEEN LATIFAH FUNNY! US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 23m
QUEEN OF THE DAMNED - AALIYAH & STEWART TOWNSEND - R-RATED WIDESCREEN DVD US $7.85 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Best of Deathmatch Wrestling Vol. 4 DVD Queen of the Deathmatch - Sumie Sakai US $8.00 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 DVD We Are the Champions US $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen Margot (VHS, 1995) US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Warrior Queen, New DVDs US $24.13 Buy It Now 4h 31m
House Party 2 (DVD KID N PLAY QUEEN LATIFAH IMAN TISHA CAMPBELL MARTIN LAURENCE US $1.50 Buy It Now 4h 36m
Brown Sugar*DVD*Wedding Faceplate*Queen Latifah*Taye Diggs*Mos Def*FREE SHIPPING US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
The Queen 35mm SCOPE Movie Trailer US $9.99 [0 bids]
Stranger Than Fiction (DVD, 2007) Will Ferrell, Dustin Hoffman, Queen Latifah US $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 43m
DVD . Queen of the Damned (Full Screen Edition) . Aaliyah, Stuart Townsend, Marg US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Queen - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID - HD DVD Format DVD US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 50m
16MM RARE The Virgin Queen (1955) CINEMASCOPE I.B. TEHNICOLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! US $899.99 Buy It Now 4h 51m
MEMORABLE DUETS OF LATA MANGESHKAR -CROONING WITH QUEEN US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Bringing Down The House (Widescreen Edition) [DVD] (2003) Steve Martin; Queen... US $4.19 Buy It Now 4h 53m
Beauty Shop (DVD, 2009, Spa Cash) Queen Latifah US $5.25 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Aelita Queen of Mars Soviet silent sealed LD Laser Disc US $4.99 [1 bids]
PRINCESS DIANA / Diana: Queen of Hearts (DVD) US $0.99 [0 bids]
5h
VHS: QUEEN BEE.....JOAN CRAWFORD-BARRY SULLIVAN US $9.77 Buy It Now 5h 5m
LOT 25 DVDs THE SNOW QUEEN sealed US $7.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Walt Disney Lindsay Lohan US $1.75 Buy It Now 5h 18m
QUEEN CHRISTINA GRETA GARBO JOHN GILBERT IAN KEITH WARNER USA DVD US $7.00 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Stanger Than Fiction dvd movie Will Ferrell Dustin Hoffman Queen Latifah US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Secret Life of Bees (DVD, 2009, Widescreen) Queen Latifah/Jennifer Hudson US $12.95 Buy It Now 5h 31m
Queen Live at Wembley Stadium Concert Bonus Footage 2-DVD Collection Box Set US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Beauty Shop (DVD, 2009, Spa Cash) Queen Latifah US $3.99 [0 bids]
1957 ANIMATED MOVIE "THE SNOW QUEEN" VOICES OF SANDRA DEE, TOMMY KIRK, US $1.95 [0 bids]
16mm One Monday Morning / Cartoon Full 400ft Color / About The Queen US $9.95 Buy It Now 5h 42m
Lot of 7 Sci Fi Books & VHS Stargate Conquest of Space Star Trek Queen Universe US $7.99 [0 bids]
PARTY AT THE PALACE DVD Queen's Concerts Buckingham Palace BBC Golden Jubilee US $17.99 [0 bids]
I love Lucy Lucy " Lucy Queen Of Comedy " 2003 Tribute DVD US $1.99 [0 bids]
Highlander (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set, Immortal Edition Tin Case; Bonus Queen CD) US $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 5m
Queen of the Damned [VHS],Michael Rymer Excellent VHS, Matthew Newton, Bruce Spe US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 17m
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $0.99 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Ellery Queen Mysteries: The Disappearing Dagger, New DVDs US $13.21 Buy It Now 6h 25m
QUEEN TO PLAY NEW DVD US $28.63 Buy It Now 6h 29m
ASSAULT ON A QUEEN (WS) NEW DVD US $26.46 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Queen's Golden Jubilee 2002, The: Party at the Palace (VHS, 2002) BBC RARE US $16.95 Buy It Now 6h 33m
CED Video Disc lot - Star Trek, Meatballs, Airplane, 48 Hrs, African Queen US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 33m
The Queen [Blu-ray], New DVDs US $16.83 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Queen Victoria's Empire [VHS] Lawrence James, Donald Sutherland, Frances McDevi US $4.44 Buy It Now 6h 39m
River Queen (DVD, 2008) Brand New Kiefer Sutherland Samantha Morton US $13.36 Buy It Now 6h 41m
LOT 2 dvd's CONFESSIONS A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN & SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANT US $3.99 [0 bids]
JOYFUL NOISE (Blu-ray 2012) Dolly Parton/Queen Latifah comedy singing PG-13 US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
The Adventures Of Priscilla-Queen Of The Desert (DVD ) Bill Hunter, Guy Pearce US $13.15 Buy It Now 7h
Tina Turner Queen of Rock N Roll Laserdisc LD US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
WHITE QUEEN (3PC) (3 PACK) NEW BLURAY US $59.26 Buy It Now 7h 3m
Set It Off Widescreen Laserdisc LD Jada Pinkett Queen Latifah Vivica A. Fox US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 4m
VeggieTales - Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen (DVD, 2003, VeggieTales... US $3.25 [8 bids]
Queen Margot Letterbox Laserdisc LD Vincent Perez US $6.39 Buy It Now 7h 8m
The African Queen Laserdisc LD Humphrey Bogart US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 9m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars Many years ago I bought this video in a second hand record shop and I am still very pleased with it. Queen was a typical live band: great visuals like a spectacular lightshow, inspired and often improvising musicians and of course an unsurpassed frontman, the late Freddie Mercury. No doubt, the focus is on him and he's like a chameleon, so many different looks, from the long hair, silk cloths and painted nails in the early Seventies to the macho tight leather trouser, short-cut hair and big 'moustache' in the mid-Eighties. He shows a pleasant kind of narcistic behaviour and reminds me of Uriah Heep singer David Byron (another rock and roll victim!) with his lady-like steps and movements, his enthousiastic interaction with the crowd and his energetic running. You can say a lot about Freddie but he perfectly knew how to manipulate the crowd in a positive way because he wants to have fun and his joy increased by the amount of cheering and clapping fans so he pushed everybody to the limit in order to have fun and we all loved Freddie, what a lost! So in a way you can consider this video as a tribute to him but let's not forget Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor, they all contributed to the excellent live performances you can witness on this video, from Liar in the London Rainbow in 1974 and Killer Queen in Earls Court in 1977 to Tie Your Mother Down in Rio De Janeiro 1985 and We Are The Champions in Knebworth 1986, just enjoy the enthousiastic and inspired band members and the wonderful, often exciting light shows, WHAT A STUNNING VIDEO!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#96327) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This is a very good document of some Queen concerts. I would have preferred to see a full and early concert (like "At The Rainbow" 1974 or "At The Hammersmith" 1975) but some songs do come from their early repertoire and range as my fave ones of course.

Even some songs that I usually don't like ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") do take another dimension on stage. The closing and almost hard instrumental work really adds value.

One of my fave is "Liar". One can see a very young band and Freddie looks really like a glam androgyne (I'm just wondering to whom he looks like.but I guess that you might know it.).

There will be some cuts in songs during "Killer Queen", an excerpts of their excellent performance during the magical "Live Aid" super concert ("We Will Rock You" - shortened). But we are used to this with their live albums.

Freddie is a great showman. Being at the Rainbow in their early stages or at Wembley at the peak of their popularity. One has to go over the karaoke stuff during some songs, but it is better to SEE it than just listening to a live CD, IMO. At least one can figure out the communion between him and the crowd. So responsive and enthusiast.

There are some pleasant "dual" songs with pictures from different eras ("Keep Yourself Alive"). But these would probably irritate a non die-hard fan. But I like so much their first five albums than I find these more than acceptable. Nonetheless, while the audience sings as much as Freddie during "Love Of My Life", I'm not so positive.

Most of the time, there is hardly a transition between tracks. I guess that some simple fade effects would have been welcome.

And even if I don't like "Radio Ga Ga", it is always impressive to see these tens of thousands hands raising in the air and double clapping when relevant. The melancholically "You Take My Breath Away preceding the wild "Sheer Heart Attack" during which Freddie mimes Townsend / Blackmore willing to destroy some amplifier hammering it with his mike. The minus side of this document resides in its length (almost one hour of which nearly eight minutes for ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") bearing in mind that nineteen songs are featured : "God Save The Queen" being the closing song when the credits appear. And yes, there is no "Bohemian" in here.

Three stars for this good visual moment which is a good reminder since I'm going to attend a "Queen" tribute band concert next week (Gary Mullen and The Works - really good and so close to their model), so I listen and watch some live albums/videos from this great band over this week-end.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161351) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space"