RARE LIVE : A CONCERT THROUGH TIME AND SPACE

- Freddie Mercury / vocals and piano
Additional musician on stage:
- Spike Edney / additional guitars, keyboards and vocals

Queen Films Ltd. / Picture Music International - MVP 99 1189 3

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to woga for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
News of the World [Vinyl]News of the World [Vinyl]
Collector's Edition
FONTANA HOLLYWOOD 2009
Vinyl$7.99
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set · Remastered
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
QUEEN ESTHER MARROW/THE HARLEM GOSPEL SINGERS & BAND: LET THE GOOD - NEW DVD US $14.55 Buy It Now 31m 7s
Beauty Shop (DVD, 2009) QUEEN LATIFAH * ALICIA SILVERSTONE * KEVIN BACON US $2.99 [0 bids]
44m 46s
Our Queen DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $21.57 Buy It Now 53m 45s
DVD - The Pagan Queen (DVD, 2010) Pre-Owned (E6) US $10.31 Buy It Now 55m 21s
Nurse Jackie: Season Five 5 fifth,Trauma Queen, 280 min (DVD, 2014, 3-Disc NEW) US $19.99 Buy It Now 57m 57s
Classic VHS Lot of 6 South Pacific~My Man Godfrey~African Queen~Earthquake US $5.15 Buy It Now 1h
Barbarella - Queen of the Universe (VHS - 1991) US $4.75 Buy It Now 1h
Joyful Noise (DVD, 2012) Dolly Parton, Queen Latifah, Dexter Darden US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Ice Age: Continental Drift (Blu-ray) Ray Ramano/Jennifer Lopez/Queen Latifah US $10.91 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 [2 Discs] [DVD] US $14.50 Buy It Now 1h 19m
The Snow Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Queen B, New DVD, , US $19.93 Buy It Now 1h 36m
THE QUEEN ~ ((DVD MOVIE, 2007)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Voltron: Defender of the Universe - Merla, Queen of Darkness 1984 VHS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
BEAUTY QUEEN BUTCHER DVD Brand new/Sealed! Free shipping/tracking! US $4.77 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE COOKOUT (DVD, 2005, WIDESCREEN) *BRAND NEW! - TIM MEADOWS, QUEEN LATIFAH US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Taxi (2004) 35mm Trailer #1B-Scope - Queen Latifah Jimmy Fallon US $1.99 [0 bids]
2h
The African Queen VHS Video deluxe boxset with Books and lobby cards NEW Box set US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 11m
The Snow Queen US Version by YA Entertainment Excellent English Subtitle Region1 US $199.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Queen - Under Review: 1980-1991 (DVD, 2006) FACTORY SEALED US $19.95 Buy It Now 2h 21m
The Adventures Of Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert (1994) DVD [NEW] US $11.52 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Queen Live At Wembley 2 DVD set - 28 concert favorites US $17.98 [0 bids]
Snow Queen (DVD, 2003) rare oop hallmark artisan bridget fonda US $12.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN: HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY NEW BLU-RAY US $27.61 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Live on the Queen Mary Blu-ray US $12.41 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Kill The Scream Queen (DVD, 2008) US $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set, Special Edition US $12.00 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Bringing Down The House (Widescreen Edition), Good DVD, Steve Martin, Queen Lati US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 47m
Bandit Queen (VHS, 1996) Promotional Copy Seema Biswas Shekhar Kapur US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Queen of the Damned (DVD only, 2002, Full Frame) US $2.75 [0 bids]
5h
History Makers: Queen Victoria - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Region 2 Brand New US $23.66 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Snow Queen DVD 883929360987 US $14.23 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Live on the Queen Mary DVD US $10.61 Buy It Now 5h 17m
Beauty Shop (PlayStation Portable)psp UMD Movie Queen Latifah inBox sunny comedy US $2.96 [0 bids]
Mad Money (DVD, 2008) with Katie Holmes and queen latifa US $4.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY - 1986 FREDDY MERCURY DVD US $23.26 Buy It Now 5h 53m
DVD Queen Divas ????? TVB Hong Kong Drama Good English Subtitle Free Shipping US $21.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
NEW Laurie H-Hugh Laurie-Live on the Queen Mary US $11.11 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Queen: Live at Wembley Stadium [25th Anniversary Edition] [2 DV US $30.06 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Queen's Blade: Wandering Warrior, Vol. 1 - A Single Step DVD US $25.98 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Queen [DVD New] US $8.94 Buy It Now 6h 14m
QUEEN OF THE DAMNED-AALIYAH-STUART TOWNSEND - RARE AUSTRALIAN VHS US $18.67 Buy It Now 6h 29m
DISNEY FROZEN DVD Copy Anna Elsa Snow Queen 2014 Best Movie + Soundtrack Let It US $35.00 Buy It Now 6h 34m
QUEEN GREATEST FLIX - VHS VIDEO US $18.67 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Royals Today: King Charles and Queen Camilla - Into the Unkno DVD US $6.92 Buy It Now 7h 2m
Queen of the Damned [VHS] US $4.98 Buy It Now 7h 43m
*DVD9 The Birth Of The Queen ????? Taiwan Drama Free Postage US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Ticked Off Trannies With Knives Gay Drag Queen DVD Movie William Belli Xmas Gift US $30.00 Buy It Now 8h 15m
The Snow Queen & The Wild Swans (DVD) Buy One Get One FREE!!!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Queen Millennia TV - ALL 42 Episodes - 6 DVD Set US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Queen: Japan Laser Disc - Rare Live -A Concert Through Time And Space- US $199.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
NEW Laurie H-Hugh Laurie-Live on the Queen Mary (Blu-Ray) US $13.35 Buy It Now 9h 5m
BARBARA SHELLEY - HORROR QUEEN - SIGNED 10x8 SP COA US $18.67 Buy It Now 9h 16m
BRINKE STEVENS ~ WORLD'S SMARTEST SCREAM QUEEN ~ SIGNED 10x8 PHOTO COA US $15.56 Buy It Now 9h 16m
MORENA BACCARIN - V - THE LIZARD QUEEN!!! -10x8 SP COA US $25.47 Buy It Now 9h 16m
4 BARBARA SHELLEY SEXY HORROR QUEEN SIGNED 10x8 PHOTOS COA US $62.27 Buy It Now 9h 22m
IRISH McCALLA 1928-2002 ~ SHEENA: QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE ~ SIGNED 10x8 PHOTO COA US $16.60 Buy It Now 9h 26m
Cattle Queen Of Montana OOP Laserdisc 0216E US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
TRACI LORDS ~ THE QUEEN OF SEXY ~ SIGNED 10x8 PHOTO COA US $31.14 Buy It Now 9h 30m
4 ~~~ BRINKE STEVENS ~ WORLD'S SMARTEST SCREAM QUEEN ~ SIGNED 10x8 PHOTOS COA US $53.78 Buy It Now 9h 36m
4 ~~~ BRINKE STEVENS ~ WORLD'S SMARTEST SCREAM QUEEN ~~~ SIGNED 10x8 PHOTOS COA US $53.78 Buy It Now 9h 36m
4 BLAZE STARR ~~~ BURLESQUE QUEEN ~~~ SIGNED 10x8 PHOTOS COA VINTAGE IMAGES US $63.21 Buy It Now 9h 39m
For Queen And Country (DVD, 2004) US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 53m
Big Road/Queen of Sports [DVD New] US $15.99 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Fairy Tales: Snow Queen DVD R:0 PAL Brothers Grimm's *SEALED US $14.94 Buy It Now 10h 38m
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE DVD Queen Latifah, Steve Martin US $3.99 Buy It Now 10h 43m
IMMORTAL KISS: QUEEN OF THE NIGHT NEW DVD US $23.88 Buy It Now 11h 3m
YOUNG ELIZABETH - From PRINCESS to QUEEN - UK Documentary DVD (NEW US $4.53 Buy It Now 11h 39m
The Queen (Blu-ray Disc, 2007) US $10.00 Buy It Now 12h 22m
THE AFRICAN QUEEN, LASERDISC US $3.99 Buy It Now 12h 27m
The Royal Collection:The King's Speech,The Queen, The Young Victoria (DVD 2008) US $40.95 Buy It Now 12h 27m
2 VHS Movies: Interview With The Vampire & Queen Of The Damned + Bonus Footage! US $1.95 [0 bids]
Last Holiday DVD Queen Latifah, LL Cool J, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito, US $3.48 Buy It Now 12h 38m
THE COOKOUT - QUEEN LATIFAH - DVD SHIPS 1st CLASS IN US FREE IN PADDED MAILER US $7.65 Buy It Now 12h 51m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE AFRICAN QUEEN VHS BRAND NEW SEALED VHS TAPE US $5.95 Buy It Now 12h 53m
QUEEN w FREDDIE MERCURY New Sealed 2014 COMPLETE BAND HISTORY 2 DVD BOXSET US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) used (inv. 4608-1TSW) US $3.99 Buy It Now 13h 39m
NEW! SEALED "HAIRSPRAY" DVD - John Travolta, Queen Lattifah, Zac Efron - PG US $1.99 [0 bids]
Barbarian Queen (DVD, 2001) US $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 57m
THE AFRICAN QUEEN, LASERDISC US $6.00 Buy It Now 14h
The Queen (DVD, 2007) Michael Sheen, Helen Mirren, James Cromwell Like New US $0.99 [0 bids]
Silent Movie - Queen Elizabeth 1912 - Sarah Bernhardt on Dvd US $3.75 Buy It Now 14h 13m
Mary, Queen of Scots (VHS, 1998) Vanessa Redgrave, Glenda Jackson US $8.25 Buy It Now 14h 14m
Queen Icicle (VHS) rare Japanese animation from 1960s anime early good US $99.99 Buy It Now 14h 17m
Queen: On Fire - Live at the Bowl (DVD, 2004) US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 26m
THE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED [DVD] [WIDESCREEN] US $3.99 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Snow Queen (DVD, 2002), Out-Of-Print, Like New, Watched Once, w/ Slipcover! US $17.95 [0 bids]
KONG COLLECTION (DVD SET) Queen Kong & Kong Island Valerie Leon Linda Hayden NEW US $8.54 Buy It Now 14h 56m
Scream Queen 3 Pack (DVD, 2005, Multi-Disc Set) Brand New and Sealed US $11.24 Buy It Now 14h 57m
PARTY AT THE PALACE DVD Queen's Concerts Buckingham Palace BBC Golden Jubilee US $17.99 [0 bids]
Taxi (DVD, 2005, Widescreen) Jimmy Fallon, Queen Latifah, Jennifer Esposito US $3.47 [0 bids]
Highlander Immortal Edition DVD - Out of Print 2 Disk Set - With Queen CD OOP US $25.99 Buy It Now 15h 32m
CHICAGO new dvd RENEE ZELLWEGER CATHERINE ZETA-JONES RICHARD GERE QUEEN LATIFAH US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 34m
Queen's Palaces DVD US $12.84 Buy It Now 15h 36m
Queen: Hungarian Rhapsody - Live in Budapest - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Regi US $26.61 Buy It Now 15h 43m
Westlake Entertainment Group SNOW QUEEN CLASSIC RU DVD NR Rated,WEGDVWLV3180 US $10.00 Buy It Now 15h 52m
The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert VHS Terence Stamp, Hugo Weaving US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 5m
Hairspray DVD Widescreen Queen Latifah John Travolta Michelle Pfeiffer GUC US $1.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(20%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars Many years ago I bought this video in a second hand record shop and I am still very pleased with it. Queen was a typical live band: great visuals like a spectacular lightshow, inspired and often improvising musicians and of course an unsurpassed frontman, the late Freddie Mercury. No doubt, the focus is on him and he's like a chameleon, so many different looks, from the long hair, silk cloths and painted nails in the early Seventies to the macho tight leather trouser, short-cut hair and big 'moustache' in the mid-Eighties. He shows a pleasant kind of narcistic behaviour and reminds me of Uriah Heep singer David Byron (another rock and roll victim!) with his lady-like steps and movements, his enthousiastic interaction with the crowd and his energetic running. You can say a lot about Freddie but he perfectly knew how to manipulate the crowd in a positive way because he wants to have fun and his joy increased by the amount of cheering and clapping fans so he pushed everybody to the limit in order to have fun and we all loved Freddie, what a lost! So in a way you can consider this video as a tribute to him but let's not forget Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor, they all contributed to the excellent live performances you can witness on this video, from Liar in the London Rainbow in 1974 and Killer Queen in Earls Court in 1977 to Tie Your Mother Down in Rio De Janeiro 1985 and We Are The Champions in Knebworth 1986, just enjoy the enthousiastic and inspired band members and the wonderful, often exciting light shows, WHAT A STUNNING VIDEO!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#96327) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This is a very good document of some Queen concerts. I would have preferred to see a full and early concert (like "At The Rainbow" 1974 or "At The Hammersmith" 1975) but some songs do come from their early repertoire and range as my fave ones of course.

Even some songs that I usually don't like ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") do take another dimension on stage. The closing and almost hard instrumental work really adds value.

One of my fave is "Liar". One can see a very young band and Freddie looks really like a glam androgyne (I'm just wondering to whom he looks like.but I guess that you might know it.).

There will be some cuts in songs during "Killer Queen", an excerpts of their excellent performance during the magical "Live Aid" super concert ("We Will Rock You" - shortened). But we are used to this with their live albums.

Freddie is a great showman. Being at the Rainbow in their early stages or at Wembley at the peak of their popularity. One has to go over the karaoke stuff during some songs, but it is better to SEE it than just listening to a live CD, IMO. At least one can figure out the communion between him and the crowd. So responsive and enthusiast.

There are some pleasant "dual" songs with pictures from different eras ("Keep Yourself Alive"). But these would probably irritate a non die-hard fan. But I like so much their first five albums than I find these more than acceptable. Nonetheless, while the audience sings as much as Freddie during "Love Of My Life", I'm not so positive.

Most of the time, there is hardly a transition between tracks. I guess that some simple fade effects would have been welcome.

And even if I don't like "Radio Ga Ga", it is always impressive to see these tens of thousands hands raising in the air and double clapping when relevant. The melancholically "You Take My Breath Away preceding the wild "Sheer Heart Attack" during which Freddie mimes Townsend / Blackmore willing to destroy some amplifier hammering it with his mike. The minus side of this document resides in its length (almost one hour of which nearly eight minutes for ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") bearing in mind that nineteen songs are featured : "God Save The Queen" being the closing song when the credits appear. And yes, there is no "Bohemian" in here.

Three stars for this good visual moment which is a good reminder since I'm going to attend a "Queen" tribute band concert next week (Gary Mullen and The Works - really good and so close to their model), so I listen and watch some live albums/videos from this great band over this week-end.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161351) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space"