RARE LIVE : A CONCERT THROUGH TIME AND SPACE

- Freddie Mercury / vocals and piano
Additional musician on stage:
- Spike Edney / additional guitars, keyboards and vocals

Queen Films Ltd. / Picture Music International - MVP 99 1189 3

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to woga for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
Christmas Classics NEW DVD (Rudolph, Santa and the three Bears,Snow Queen, 4 hrs US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
RARE VHS - *Queen of the Damned* {M} Horror US $5.81 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen DVD 2 Disc US $36.55 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1986) US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Queen: We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Queen Of The Damned (DVD, 2008) US $6.21 Buy It Now 1h 52m
VG The Queen WS DVD w/SLIPCOVER HELEN (RED) MIRREN ACADEMY AWARD WINNER ! 2006 US $3.94 Buy It Now 1h 56m
PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT+BIRDCAGE DVD*NEW*R4 US $19.63 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Lindsay Lohan...DVD...Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen....Walt Disney... US $2.99 [0 bids]
NEW SEALED THE AFRICAN QUEEN VHS VIDEO MOVIE KATHARINE HEPBURN HUMPHREY BOGART US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Lucy, Queen Of Comedy (DVD) NEW SEALED US $4.90 [0 bids]
OZZIE AND HARRIET DVD /3 EPISODES /KRIS AND THE QUEEN, A WIFE IN THE OFFICE, + US $1.99 [0 bids]
VHS VeggieTales: Esther, The Girl Who Became Queen (VHS, 2000) US $6.29 [0 bids]
All the Queen's Men (DVD, 2003) US $4.00 Buy It Now 5h 47m
CATTLE QUEEN OF MONTANA WITH RONALD REAGAN & BARBARA STANWYCK (LASER DISC) US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 50m
"THE SNOW QUEEN'S REVENGE" ELLIE & REINDEER - VHS TAPE - SEALED US $9.95 [0 bids]
CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN 35mm movie trailer preview BRAND NEW! US $4.00 [0 bids]
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $2.95 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Mary, Queen of Scots (VHS, 2000) US $5.95 Buy It Now 6h 11m
QUEEN New Sealed 2014 COMPLETE HISTORY & BIOGRAPHY OF THE 1970s DVD US $23.99 Buy It Now 6h 15m
Lion Queen, New DVD, , US $8.28 Buy It Now 6h 17m
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $2.50 Buy It Now 6h 22m
The African Queen (DVD, 2006) US $4.50 [0 bids]
For Queen And Country (DVD, 2004) Denzel Washington US $3.75 [0 bids]
NEW Bringing Down the House VHS Steve Martin, Queen Latifah, Betty White SEALED US $8.45 [0 bids]
Taxi (DVD, 2005 Widescreen Extended) Queen Latifah Jimmy Fallon US $1.89 [0 bids]
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Secrets Of Egypt's Lost Queen DVD US $8.29 Buy It Now 7h 13m
THE LOST BOYS 1-3, QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, BLADE 1-4, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN. perfect. US $18.63 Buy It Now 7h 26m
The African Queen VHS Movie Katharine Hepburn/Humphrey Bogart US $9.77 Buy It Now 7h 42m
Bandit Queen, Good DVD, Puran Bhatt, Kamia Bhatt, Pallavi Bharti, Manoj Bajpayee US $6.48 Buy It Now 7h 44m
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $6.98 Buy It Now 8h 9m
Glitter Goddess: Queen of the Sunset Strip - ANGELA BOWIE - GLAM ROCK - DVD! US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 12m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $1.50 Buy It Now 8h 15m
QUEEN - UNDER REVIEW 1946-1991: THE FREDDIE MERCURY STORY [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $18.38 Buy It Now 8h 19m
HONRA E LIBERDADE - RIVER QUEEN (2005) DVD US $20.84 Buy It Now 8h 20m
CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN new dvd LINDSAY LOHAN MEGAN FOX ALISON PILL US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Glitter Goddess: Queen of the Sunset Strip - Trials and Tribulations - DVD! US $10.49 Buy It Now 8h 24m
The African Queen (VHS) US $3.95 Buy It Now 8h 28m
RCA CED VIDEODISC "AFRICAN QUEEN" VERY GOOD CONDITION SHIPPING US $10.80 Buy It Now 8h 40m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS LIVE IN UKRAINE ARGENTINA PROMO NEW DVD US $87.46 Buy It Now 8h 44m
The Shimmy Queen DVD Set - How to Belly Dance with Leyla Jouvana US $124.99 Buy It Now 8h 52m
DVD- BARBARELLA - QUEEN OF THE GALAXY - 68- JANE FONDA - CLASSIC !!! US $12.00 Buy It Now 9h 3m
Queen Bee (VHS, 1955) - JOAN CRAWFORD / BARRY SULLIVAN US $2.95 [0 bids]
Battle Queen 2020 (1999, VHS) - JULIE STRAIN US $5.98 Buy It Now 9h 15m
Live at Wembley Stadium Queen 25th anniversary 2 DVD Set Sealed ! New ! 2011 US $12.96 Buy It Now 9h 16m
QUEEN NOOR Between Two Realms Jordan American Middle East Mid-East DVD NEW US $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 26m
Goodnight for Justice: Queen of Hearts (DVD, 2013) US $7.90 Buy It Now 9h 31m
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU(DVD DTS Surround Dolby Digital 5.1)MUSIC CLASSIC ROCK OOP US $10.50 Buy It Now 9h 34m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Queen DVD - 2014 Bollywood Movie Region Free English Subtitles Kangana Ranaut US $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 46m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE QUEEN - HELEN MIRREN - DVD SHIPS FREE W/TRACKING IN US IN PADDED M US $8.65 Buy It Now 9h 57m
COMEDY LASERDISC LOT of 9 SEXY WACKY ROMANTIC PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT MORE US $39.97 Buy It Now 10h
The Fishmen and Their Queen~New~Ramona Badescu US $7.29 Buy It Now 10h 5m
JOMIER,ALAIN-YEMEN:LAND OF THE QUEEN OF SHEBA DVD NEW US $16.11 Buy It Now 10h 6m
SECRETS OF EGYPT'S LOST QUEEN / NEW DVD US $17.37 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $1.99 [0 bids]
BARBARIAN QUEEN 2: THE EMPRESS STRIKES back US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Snow Queen VHS US $2.99 [0 bids]
GHOST ENCOUNTERS: THE QUEEN MARY (WS) NEW DVD US $9.31 Buy It Now 10h 16m
THE STORY OF PRINCESS DIANA QUEEN OF HEARTS 2 VHS Videos Di Charles Andrew Queen US $33.96 Buy It Now 10h 17m
The Queen of the Damned DVD Region 2 Rating 15 US $1.99 [0 bids]
TAXI (Widescreen, 2004, Queen Latifah & Jimmy Fallon) US $1.59 [0 bids]
The Snow Queen (DVD, 2007) US $9.95 Buy It Now 10h 35m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN OF HEARTS Jon Amiel, Joseph Long 1989 RARE VHS US $5.08 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen DVD US $3.42 Buy It Now 10h 57m
THE QUEEN OF THE PIRATES, US Insert Poster, Gianna Maria Canale, Massimo Serato US $4.89 [2 bids]
6 Laser disc music videos QUEEN TUBES PINK FLOYD MICHAEL NESMITH +2 others US $20.00 [0 bids]
The African Queen (VHS 1951) NEW SEALED Katherine Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart US $2.99 [0 bids]
LISA LAMPANELLI - LONG LIVE THE QUEEN NEW DVD US $21.39 Buy It Now 11h 15m
Interview with the Vampire, & Queen of the Damned, Anne Rice, 2 DVD Lot US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 15m
Queen Margot (La Reine Margot) US $9.40 Buy It Now 11h 17m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) US $4.00 [0 bids]
NEW - The Queen US $3.65 Buy It Now 11h 23m
LEGENDS OF IRELAND VHS video SET-Fairies+Leprechauns,Warrior Queen,Saint Patrick US $9.13 [0 bids]
The Road Warrior (BRAND NEW Blu-ray Disc) MEL GIBSON,MUSIC BY BRIAN MAY OF QUEEN US $17.99 Buy It Now 11h 30m
AMC CLASSIC CAPERS 6 MOVIES Bulldog Drummond Ellery Queen Mr.Moto 3-Disc US $3.65 Buy It Now 11h 39m
QUEEN NIGHT OF THE OPERA UMD (PlayStation Portable/PSP) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Lucy/Queen of Comedy DVD US $5.00 [0 bids]
Casablanca / African Queen, New DVD, , US $16.15 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Mad Money (DVD, 2008) QUEEN LATIFAH diane keaton KATIE HOLMES funny US $0.99 [0 bids]
SATAN'S ANGEL: QUEEN OF THE FIRE TASSELS NEW DVD US $24.70 Buy It Now 11h 56m
Queen - Live in Budapest (VHS, 1990) US $8.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) US $1.99 [0 bids]
SEALED RARE OOP The African Queen VHS video Katharine Hepburn Humphrey Bogart 51 US $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 18m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) With Academy Award Winner for Best Actress, Helen Mirren US $4.95 Buy It Now 12h 22m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $0.50 [1 bids]
LOT OF 50 MAD MONEY QUEEN LATIFAH DIANE KEATON KATIE HOLMES COMEDY DVD MOVIE US $69.99 Buy It Now 12h 28m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bringing Down the House (DVD, 2003, Full Frame) STEVE MARTIN queen latifah funny US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 51m
Purcell: The Fairy Queen US $26.41 Buy It Now 12h 52m
BARBARELLA QUEEN Of The GALAXY VHS JANE FONDA JOHN PHILLIP LAW ORIGINAL PARAMOUN US $8.98 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Warrior Queen VHS RARE Sybill Danning Donald Pleasence Richard Hill US $4.25 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.97 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.98 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.95 [1 bids]
Academy Award Winner Helen Mirren as "THE QUEEN" Film by Stephen Frears 2006 US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 26m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(20%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars Many years ago I bought this video in a second hand record shop and I am still very pleased with it. Queen was a typical live band: great visuals like a spectacular lightshow, inspired and often improvising musicians and of course an unsurpassed frontman, the late Freddie Mercury. No doubt, the focus is on him and he's like a chameleon, so many different looks, from the long hair, silk cloths and painted nails in the early Seventies to the macho tight leather trouser, short-cut hair and big 'moustache' in the mid-Eighties. He shows a pleasant kind of narcistic behaviour and reminds me of Uriah Heep singer David Byron (another rock and roll victim!) with his lady-like steps and movements, his enthousiastic interaction with the crowd and his energetic running. You can say a lot about Freddie but he perfectly knew how to manipulate the crowd in a positive way because he wants to have fun and his joy increased by the amount of cheering and clapping fans so he pushed everybody to the limit in order to have fun and we all loved Freddie, what a lost! So in a way you can consider this video as a tribute to him but let's not forget Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor, they all contributed to the excellent live performances you can witness on this video, from Liar in the London Rainbow in 1974 and Killer Queen in Earls Court in 1977 to Tie Your Mother Down in Rio De Janeiro 1985 and We Are The Champions in Knebworth 1986, just enjoy the enthousiastic and inspired band members and the wonderful, often exciting light shows, WHAT A STUNNING VIDEO!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#96327) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This is a very good document of some Queen concerts. I would have preferred to see a full and early concert (like "At The Rainbow" 1974 or "At The Hammersmith" 1975) but some songs do come from their early repertoire and range as my fave ones of course.

Even some songs that I usually don't like ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") do take another dimension on stage. The closing and almost hard instrumental work really adds value.

One of my fave is "Liar". One can see a very young band and Freddie looks really like a glam androgyne (I'm just wondering to whom he looks like.but I guess that you might know it.).

There will be some cuts in songs during "Killer Queen", an excerpts of their excellent performance during the magical "Live Aid" super concert ("We Will Rock You" - shortened). But we are used to this with their live albums.

Freddie is a great showman. Being at the Rainbow in their early stages or at Wembley at the peak of their popularity. One has to go over the karaoke stuff during some songs, but it is better to SEE it than just listening to a live CD, IMO. At least one can figure out the communion between him and the crowd. So responsive and enthusiast.

There are some pleasant "dual" songs with pictures from different eras ("Keep Yourself Alive"). But these would probably irritate a non die-hard fan. But I like so much their first five albums than I find these more than acceptable. Nonetheless, while the audience sings as much as Freddie during "Love Of My Life", I'm not so positive.

Most of the time, there is hardly a transition between tracks. I guess that some simple fade effects would have been welcome.

And even if I don't like "Radio Ga Ga", it is always impressive to see these tens of thousands hands raising in the air and double clapping when relevant. The melancholically "You Take My Breath Away ╗ preceding the wild "Sheer Heart Attack" during which Freddie mimes Townsend / Blackmore willing to destroy some amplifier hammering it with his mike. The minus side of this document resides in its length (almost one hour of which nearly eight minutes for ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") bearing in mind that nineteen songs are featured : "God Save The Queen" being the closing song when the credits appear. And yes, there is no "Bohemian" in here.

Three stars for this good visual moment which is a good reminder since I'm going to attend a "Queen" tribute band concert next week (Gary Mullen and The Works - really good and so close to their model), so I listen and watch some live albums/videos from this great band over this week-end.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161351) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space"