RARE LIVE : A CONCERT THROUGH TIME AND SPACE

- Freddie Mercury / vocals and piano
Additional musician on stage:
- Spike Edney / additional guitars, keyboards and vocals

Queen Films Ltd. / Picture Music International - MVP 99 1189 3

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to woga for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Vinyl$14.19
Night at the Opera, Deluxe EditionNight at the Opera, Deluxe Edition
Remastered · Deluxe Edition · Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2011
* Queen of Outer Space (VHS, 1997) Zsa Zsa Gabor Brand New! US $10.99 Buy It Now 33m 12s
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE DVD Queen Latifah, Steve Martin US $3.99 Buy It Now 40m 5s
Sonic Underground: The Queen Aleena Chronicles DVD US $6.99 Buy It Now 46m 28s
Readers Digest Rembers Diana Queen of Hearts VHS US $0.99 Buy It Now 47m 2s
The African Queen (DVD, 2013) - New US $4.97 Buy It Now 50m 40s
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $3.99 [0 bids]
1h
The Queen of the Damned Blu-ray Disc 2012 CANADA $9 WORLD $12 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
VHS THE LITTLE TIN SOLDER AND SANTA & THE FAIRY SNOW QUEEN US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Queen - Live at Wembley '86 (DVD, 2003, 2-Disc Set) US $6.00 [0 bids]
2h
The African Queen (VHS, 1984) US $2.49 Buy It Now 2h 6m
4 Girl DVDs: High School Musical 2; Am. Girl; Freaky Friday, Teen Drama Queen US $3.75 [0 bids]
The African Queen (DVD, 2010) US $21.99 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (VHS, 1992) US $0.99 [0 bids]
BETTIE PAGE PIN UP QUEEN (DVD) Cult Epics US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 31m
LD Queen - Magic Years volume three 3 Japan 1987 w/ sheet Laser Disc US $42.50 Buy It Now 2h 34m
BETTIE PAGE BONDAGE QUEEN (DVD) Cult Epics US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
AFRICAN QUEEN - BOGART & HEPBURN - 1st TIME ON DVD US $24.88 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen, Classic VeggieTales DVD, Reissued US $12.29 Buy It Now 3h 7m
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $15.99 [0 bids]
The Maverick Queen Barry Sullivan Barbara Stanwyck OOP NR VHS 1956 US $11.99 [0 bids]
Beauty Shop (DVD, 2009, DISC ONLY, NO CASE) Queen Latifah US $2.40 Buy It Now 3h 19m
THE QUEEN [BLU-RAY] [2006] [MULTILINGUAL] - NEW BLU-RAY US $14.22 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Virgin Queen [VHS] by Bette Davis, Richard Todd, Joan Collins, Jay Robinson, He US $6.05 Buy It Now 3h 21m
QUEEN'S BLADE 2: COMPLETE SERIES - NEW DVD BOXSET US $25.00 [0 bids]
Alex Haley's Queen US $22.00 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set, Special Edition... US $14.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $1.50 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Queen of the Yukon DVD US $2.91 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Queen: Queen Rock Montreal DVD US $7.37 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Good DVD, Lindsay Lohan, Megan Fox, Adam G US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 6m
ASSAULT ON A QUEEN VHS Frank Sinatra TONY FRANCIOSA Virna Lisi MINT! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
4 Film Favorites Dreamcatcher Ghost Ship Gothika Queen Damned CANADA $9 WORLD$12 US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Young Hanna Queen of the Vampires (1972) DVD - Brand new and factory sealed! US $14.49 Buy It Now 4h 15m
NEW The Big Sleep & African Queen VHS, Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Hepburn US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
DVD Beauty Shop Queen Latifah US $3.25 [0 bids]
Live on the Queen Mary - Hugh Laurie New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.16 Buy It Now 4h 33m
Mary, Queen of Scots (VHS) 1971 biopic stars Vanessa Redgrave, Glenda Jackson US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 42m
QUEEN Greatest Video Hits two 2 DVD set Freddie Mercury Brian May US $25.00 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Immortal Kiss: Queen of the Night (DVD, 2012) Gay US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 8m
A QUEEN IS CROWNED VHS FULL-LENGTH Record Coronation QUEEN ELIZABETH II MINT US $79.99 Buy It Now 5h 14m
QUEEN ELIZABETH IN 3D - NEW DVD US $12.22 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Mad Money (DVD, 2008) DIANE KEATON, QUEEN LATIFAH US $3.50 [0 bids]
Highlander (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set, Immortal Edition Tin Case; Bonus Queen CD) US $22.29 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Museum City VENICE Queen of the Adriatic VHS MINT! US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Beauty Shop (DVD, 2009, Spa Cash) Queen Latifah, Kevin Bacon GOOD US $9.95 Buy It Now 5h 44m
QUEEN - QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL (WS) NEW DVD US $16.73 Buy It Now 6h 2m
Prom Queen (DVD, 2008, 2-Disc Set) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Champions of the World (VHS, 1995) US $0.99 [0 bids]
New - Last Holiday (DVD, 2006, Widescreen - Queen Latifah US $4.95 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Queen:60 Glorious Years - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $19.36 Buy It Now 6h 10m
QUEEN OF BLOOD,VOYAGE TO THE PREHISTORIC PLANET,PLANET OF THE VAMPIRES US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 17m
THE QUEEN OF BLACK MAGIC DVD NEW SEALED OOP UNRATED ASIAN HORROR GORE MACABRO US $59.99 [0 bids]
The Queen of Versailles (DVD, 2012, Widescreen) US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Queen (Blu-ray Disc, 2007) US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 34m
Queen - On Fire at the Bowl US $7.98 Buy It Now 6h 34m
QUEEN FOR A DAY - NEW DVD US $18.79 Buy It Now 6h 41m
The African Queen (VHS) Bogart, Hepburn : SEALED-NEW SP RECORDING, HI FI cc US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 50m
I Wanna Be a Beauty Queen VHS-Divine/Little Nell US $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Queen - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID Blu-ray DVD- Sealed US $10.99 Buy It Now 6h 56m
RARE VHS: Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue - The Queen's Wrath (VHS, 2001) US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Barbershop 2 Ice Cube Queen Latifah Cedric Eve DVD 2004 Special Edition US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
LOT- KISS & QUEEN Rock Music Collection Kissology, Video Hits, We Will Rock You US $12.99 [1 bids]
For Queen and Country DVD Movie Denzel Washington US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Queen Christina, New DVD, Gustav von Seyffertitz, David Torrence, Georges Renave US $9.24 Buy It Now 7h 21m
Emanuelle's daughter queen of the sados ISRAEL ORIGINAL VHS PAL english speaking US $29.90 [0 bids]
THE FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDT 2DVD PAL IMP QUEEN NEW! US $22.49 Buy It Now 7h 39m
VHS: ASSAULT ON A QUEEN.....FRANK SINATRA-VIRNI LISI US $9.77 Buy It Now 8h
VHS: MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS.....VANESSA REDGRAVE-GLENDA JACKSON US $5.77 Buy It Now 8h 2m
LA REINA DEL SUR VOL 1 New DVD 31 Episodes Telemundo Telenova Queen of the South US $16.02 Buy It Now 8h 20m
Queen of Reversals Korean Tv Drama DVD Good Eng Subtitles Region 3 Complete Set US $74.99 Buy It Now 8h 22m
Queen of the Amazons, New DVD, Cay Forester, Jack George, Wilson Benge, Bruce Ed US $7.97 Buy It Now 8h 22m
NEW SEALED VHS "The African Queen" AND "Planet Of The Apes" Both $ 6.67+ S US $6.67 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Sonic Underground - The Queen Aleena (DVD, 2007) US $8.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN'S BLADE WANDERING WARRIOR 3 (WS) NEW DVD US $30.97 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Ellery Queen Mysteries - 4 Epsisodes (DVD, 2011) NEW US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
VeggieTales - Esther the girl who became queen - a lesson in courage (VHS, 2001) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Soul Hunter Vol. 2: All the Queen's Men (DVD, 2002) US $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Classic (VHS, 1991) BARBARELLA Queen of the Galaxy Jane Fonda US $8.95 Buy It Now 8h 49m
THE QUEEN LATIFAH COLLECTION [3 DVDs, 2014] - NEW! 3 hit films: Taxi, BeautyShop US $14.88 [0 bids]
THE SNOW QUEEN (DVD) LIKE NEW US $2.99 [0 bids]
Snow Queen, The: Special Edition (BBC) DVD US $22.48 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Lot of 5 horror dvds: Turistas, They, Queen of the damned, 13 ghosts, ++ US $14.00 [0 bids]
Queen Victoria's Children DVD US $22.48 Buy It Now 9h 15m
VeggieTales - Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen (VHS, 2003, VeggieTales... US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, The DVD US $22.48 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Queen's Palaces, The DVD US $22.48 Buy It Now 9h 18m
The Queen of the Damned (Blu-ray Disc, 2012) US $1.04 [2 bids]
Pique Dame (The Queen Of Spades) (VHS, 2001) NEW US $39.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
Queen of the Jungle, New DVD, Reed Howes, Mary Kornman, US $7.97 Buy It Now 9h 35m
Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special 2011 WS dvd Ray Romano, Queen Latifah US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 39m
Sheena Queen Of The Jungle - Volume 2, New DVD, Irish McCalla, US $7.97 Buy It Now 9h 49m
Chicago (Widescreen Edition), Very Good DVD, Taye Diggs, John C. Reilly, Queen L US $3.32 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Once and Future Queen (DVD, 2006) - New US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 55m
DANCING QUEEN KOREAN MOVIE DVD US $11.95 Buy It Now 9h 59m
QUEEN COBRA DVD 2007 Starring Danielle De Luca US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h
Kung Faux 1 DVD Biz Markie, Leonard Smythe, Queen Latifah, Afrika Bambaataa, El US $3.98 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Queen - Live at Wembley '86 (DVD, 2003, 2-Disc Set) US $8.99 [0 bids]
BEAUTY SHOP - QUEEN LATIFAH - DVD. KEVIN BACON-ALICIA SILVERSTONE- ANDIE McDOWEL US $1.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(20%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars Many years ago I bought this video in a second hand record shop and I am still very pleased with it. Queen was a typical live band: great visuals like a spectacular lightshow, inspired and often improvising musicians and of course an unsurpassed frontman, the late Freddie Mercury. No doubt, the focus is on him and he's like a chameleon, so many different looks, from the long hair, silk cloths and painted nails in the early Seventies to the macho tight leather trouser, short-cut hair and big 'moustache' in the mid-Eighties. He shows a pleasant kind of narcistic behaviour and reminds me of Uriah Heep singer David Byron (another rock and roll victim!) with his lady-like steps and movements, his enthousiastic interaction with the crowd and his energetic running. You can say a lot about Freddie but he perfectly knew how to manipulate the crowd in a positive way because he wants to have fun and his joy increased by the amount of cheering and clapping fans so he pushed everybody to the limit in order to have fun and we all loved Freddie, what a lost! So in a way you can consider this video as a tribute to him but let's not forget Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor, they all contributed to the excellent live performances you can witness on this video, from Liar in the London Rainbow in 1974 and Killer Queen in Earls Court in 1977 to Tie Your Mother Down in Rio De Janeiro 1985 and We Are The Champions in Knebworth 1986, just enjoy the enthousiastic and inspired band members and the wonderful, often exciting light shows, WHAT A STUNNING VIDEO!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#96327) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This is a very good document of some Queen concerts. I would have preferred to see a full and early concert (like "At The Rainbow" 1974 or "At The Hammersmith" 1975) but some songs do come from their early repertoire and range as my fave ones of course.

Even some songs that I usually don't like ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") do take another dimension on stage. The closing and almost hard instrumental work really adds value.

One of my fave is "Liar". One can see a very young band and Freddie looks really like a glam androgyne (I'm just wondering to whom he looks like.but I guess that you might know it.).

There will be some cuts in songs during "Killer Queen", an excerpts of their excellent performance during the magical "Live Aid" super concert ("We Will Rock You" - shortened). But we are used to this with their live albums.

Freddie is a great showman. Being at the Rainbow in their early stages or at Wembley at the peak of their popularity. One has to go over the karaoke stuff during some songs, but it is better to SEE it than just listening to a live CD, IMO. At least one can figure out the communion between him and the crowd. So responsive and enthusiast.

There are some pleasant "dual" songs with pictures from different eras ("Keep Yourself Alive"). But these would probably irritate a non die-hard fan. But I like so much their first five albums than I find these more than acceptable. Nonetheless, while the audience sings as much as Freddie during "Love Of My Life", I'm not so positive.

Most of the time, there is hardly a transition between tracks. I guess that some simple fade effects would have been welcome.

And even if I don't like "Radio Ga Ga", it is always impressive to see these tens of thousands hands raising in the air and double clapping when relevant. The melancholically "You Take My Breath Away » preceding the wild "Sheer Heart Attack" during which Freddie mimes Townsend / Blackmore willing to destroy some amplifier hammering it with his mike. The minus side of this document resides in its length (almost one hour of which nearly eight minutes for ("Crazy Little Thing Called Love") bearing in mind that nineteen songs are featured : "God Save The Queen" being the closing song when the credits appear. And yes, there is no "Bohemian" in here.

Three stars for this good visual moment which is a good reminder since I'm going to attend a "Queen" tribute band concert next week (Gary Mullen and The Works - really good and so close to their model), so I listen and watch some live albums/videos from this great band over this week-end.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161351) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Rare Live : A Concert Through Time And Space"