DANZE OF THE COZMIC WARRIORZ

1. Yang/Yin (13:54)
2. Farm Jam (6:19)
3. The Kiss (7:05)
4. Madman (5:52)
5. Dance of the Cozmic Warriorz (10:51)
6. Let's Get Stoned (7:20)
7. Inzanity (4:44)

Search WULF ZENDIK Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz lyrics

Search WULF ZENDIK Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz tabs

Zendik Communal Orgastra

Zendik Arts

Thanks to Philippe Blache for the addition

WULF ZENDIK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WULF ZENDIK Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz Music

More places to buy WULF ZENDIK music online Buy WULF ZENDIK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WULF ZENDIK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WULF ZENDIK Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz ratings distribution

WULF ZENDIK Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz reviews

Review by philippe
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Content Development & Krautrock Team
4 stars First published in 1986, Dance of the Cozmic Warriorz is a remarkable collection of Zendik's unique musical pieces. The spiritual-mystical obsessions we can perceive in Zendik personal writtings are perfectly illustrated in these elaborate-spacey ritualised rockin songs. All compositions deliver highly groovy, sensual and tripped out excursions through buzzing sounds, theatrical incantations, fuzzy acid guitars and tribal pulses. Yin-Yang opens the album with a powerfully haunted ritualistic journey of sounds, featuring insistant rythms, fuzzed out guitars and Zendik's emotional-tormented-otherwordly vocals. Farm Jam is a propulsive freaked out psych improvisation including wha wha guitars, maniacal drum assault and kosmische synthesized epic strings. The Kiss is a jazzy-bluesy ballad including dancing sexadelic grooves. Madman is a damaged-sulfurous garagey song. Dance of the Cozmic Warriorz is a narcotic-druggy meditative instrumental. To conclude this album is constantly profound, expressive and challenging. it remains a metaphoric vehicule to reach superior states of consciousness, to acces to a sense of continuity and transcendance.

Send comments to philippe (BETA) | Report this review (#227514) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 19, 2009

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
5 stars Another spacey sound guru comes to my ears ... Wulf ZENDIK / ZENDIK FARM ORGAZTRA can be called as a historical and "hysterical" obscurity in Krautrock / Space Rock scene.

In the first eccentric persistence "Yang / Yin" heavy dizziness was created synthesizers, guitar fuzzes, down-tempo bass sounds and systematic drumming freakout. Wulf's drunken voices can drive the instrumental shots more crazier. Not really deep but stoner, hypnotic, and spacey passion here and there. There is an extreme guitar fuzz terrorism too. A great opening action. "Farm Jam", that at first reminded me a funky,garagey, bloody tough like Zippo Zetterlink, is a unpolished tribalism finished by kinky synthesizer-based sound violence, wacky guitar shouts, and percussion ethnicity. Some keen noises in the middle part sound like infernal worm voices.

Another bluesy psychedelic flower garden is the following track "The Kiss". Old-fashioned, loose, drone and jammy smell can be felt like hippie movement in our younger days. Something nostalgic we can feel, can't we? Contrary to that, "Madman" the maddest, the heaviest, the craziest one, may cut our brain in pieces with its sharp-edged painful sound attacks like a ripper. Wulf's shout is a killer too.

The masterpiece for us (surely!) is the titled track. Simple but suprahypnotic, surrealistic, spacey phrases spiced with dazzling guitar and stoic, stable synthesizer basis should be appropriate for us to fall into infinity of his magnificent Krautrock world. Shoegaze, inorganic footsteps get us intoxicated deeply. Amazing mind altering agent really. "Let's Get Stoned" is not so stoner but sticky groovy sound train go through over our head. All instruments play percussively, whilst explosive voices reverberate like magical spelling or words of curse. The last "Inzanity" is the shortest but its aggression along with insane loudness and activity based upon stoned groove should drive us definitely manic. Obviously we get addicted into his inzanity finally.

Let me say this album "Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz" is an obscure masterpiece of Kraut / Space / Indo-Raga scene. If you love Kraut obscurities, please check it out, and I'm sure you get immersed in his narcotic world.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#1002255) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 20, 2013

4 stars I accidentally found this CD a few years ago and I loved it at first listen ( interesting, at first listen I locate the album in the late 60's or early 70's, so I was very surprised with the fact that the album came out in the late eighties). The music is trance-like and quite dark. There's East ... (read more)

Report this review (#474765) | Posted by dr.oblivion | Sunday, July 03, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WULF ZENDIK "Danze Of The Cozmic Warriorz"