SINGULARITIES

Anima Dominum Singularities album cover

Buy ANIMA DOMINUM Music
Studio Album, released in 1996

1. Big Bang (8:03)
2. Tunnel of Light (15:28)
Pt. 1 Lighter
Pt. 2 Power of Thunder
3. Black Hole (11:50)
Pt. 1 Black Hole
Pt. 2 Coming
Pt. 3 Pict
4. Candle of Touch (6:26)
5. Don't Know What I Like (6:15)

- Little David / voice, bass, arrangements, compositions
- Fred Castro / drums
- Ze Lima / guitars, arrangements
- Flavio A. / keyboards
- Lincoln Olivetti / arrangements, backing vocals, recording

After big success and a good start (even in adverse conditions), the pressure for a good return and more international exposure was faced with simplicity. Logistical problems during the recording sessions of this second work almost brought the band to a collapse. However, Zé Lima, Frederico Paulo, Flávio Araujo, and David proved to be in an excellent shape, with almost perfect adaptation to each other. Cláudio Cepeda's bass on "Big Bang," the female vocals of Liliane Falcao, and Andre Zichtl's participation on electric guitars complement the highlights of this CD. "Don't Know What I Like" seems to be related to Genesis' song "I Know What I Like," but only in name.

Thanks to littledavid for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

Buy ANIMA DOMINUM Singularities Music

More places to buy ANIMA DOMINUM music online Buy ANIMA DOMINUM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ANIMA DOMINUM Singularities ratings distribution

ANIMA DOMINUM Singularities reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Anima Dominum seems to be one of those bands slipping through the cracks in our music genre. This is the first Anima Dominum I have heard too. It is their second album though. Melodic symph prog album is what I would call this album. Actually, the right phrase is Neo Prog. That's what the musi ... (read more)

Report this review (#562116) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 4, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANIMA DOMINUM "Singularities"