FLEURS 3

Franco Battiato Fleurs 3 album cover

Buy FRANCO BATTIATO Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Perduto Amor (3:18)
2. Impressioni Di Settembre (3:40)
3. Se Mai (3:06)
4. Ritornerai (3:25)
5. Col Tempo Sai (3:35)
6. Insieme A Te Non Ci Sto Pił (3:13)
7. Il Cielo In Una Stanza (3:12)
8. Le Tue Radici (3:20)
9. Se Tu Sapessi (3:17)
10. Sigillata Con Un Bacio (3:20)
11. Come Un Sigillo (3:04)
12. Beim Schlafengehen (2:56)

Search FRANCO BATTIATO Fleurs 3 lyrics

- Mary Montesano / backing vocals
- Vera Quartieri / backing vocals
- Saro Casentino / backing vocals
- Alice / vocals (11)
- Daniela Bruera / vocals (12)

CD Sony Music (2002)

Thanks to andrea for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

FRANCO BATTIATO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRANCO BATTIATO Fleurs 3 Music

EMI Music Italy 2001
No release results - showing artist results instead
LP fetus ~ USD $31.41
LP foetus ~ USD $25.86

More places to buy FRANCO BATTIATO music online Buy FRANCO BATTIATO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FRANCO BATTIATO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FRANCO BATTIATO Fleurs 3 ratings distribution

FRANCO BATTIATO Fleurs 3 reviews

Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team
2 stars There may be a reason to release "Fleurs 3" before "Fleurs 2", even though I don't see a reason to insist on this topic after "Fleurs"which is probably the Battiato's album I like less.

As "Fleurs" this is an album of covers of famous Italian songs of Battiato's youthness, apart of PFM's "Impressioni Di Settembre" which is relatively recent respect to the many songs coming from the early 60s.

"Perduto Amor" (Lost Love) was written by an Italian-belgian singer-songwriter, some "Salvatore Adamo". Nothing of prog interest in this song, but he must like it a lot as this was the title of his first movie as director which has a soundtrack full of songs of this period and kind. Not skippingthis song is quite hard.

"Impressioni di Settembre" is a great song regardless who sings it. The arrangement is not bad but the original version is still unbeatable. At least he has left the synth as in the original.

"Se Mai" is a very famous hollywoodian song written by Charlie Chaplin now translated into Italian. It's from the soundtrack of "Modern Times". Nothing to say, it's a great song with nothing to do with prog.

"Ritornerai" is a song by "Bruno Lauzi", one of the biggest Italian pop songwriters of 60s and 70s. Pop, exactly.

Something French now: "Col Tempo, Sai" (With Time, You Know..) is another less than a hit from the 60s. Let's skip..

Caterina Caselli was my favourite singer when I was 4 or 5 years old and I'm quite happy to have the opportunity to spend few words about her. She had a brilliant but short pop career as singer then she became a producer running her own label and launching (or trying to launch) many artists. She was also a bassist and I remember to have seen her playing a solo with a 6-string bass in a TV show at the end of the 60s. I like this song because it was part of my childhood, but you don't have to. The song is "Insieme A Te Non Ci Sto Piu" (I don't stay with you anymore).

Another classic of Italian pop: "Il Cielo in Una Stanza"(The Sky In a Room) by the singer- songwriter Gino Paoli. A big hit from the 60s....where it should have remained.

Now a surprise: a song by Alan Sorrenti, but I have never heard it before. I'm not sure that it has been released on any Sorrenti's album. Not a masterpiece in any case but it's one of the less boring songs of this album.

Another Bruno Lauzi's song, one of his most well-known melodic love songs...let's skip it as well. I feel a lot of respect for Lauzi who would deserve some words but I have never liked his songs.

"Sigillata Con Un Bacio" (Sealed With a Kiss) is a song that I've never heard before from an unknown author. It sounds very 60s as well and is not the worst track here. There are some good passages but I wouldn't suggest anybody to buy this album for this song.

A song written by Battiato and sung with Alice (one of the singers he launched in the 80s). I'm sorry but even this song is forgettable.

The album is closed by Strauss. "Beim Schlafengehen" (Going To Sleep) sung by Battiato doesn't sound as if sung by a tenor. Why disturbing Strauss, I don't know.

This is nothing more than a collector's item.

Send comments to octopus-4 (BETA) | Report this review (#970459) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 03, 2013

2 stars Battiato was in the 70's Italian artist more closer to Krautrock and the Fluxus movement. But from L'Era del Cinghiale Bianco Battiato tranform his style in an extreme good POP, Keeping an exponent of the most original avant-garde. But in this case Battiato produces only an album of covers, not ... (read more)

Report this review (#164040) | Posted by timeprog | Sunday, March 16, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars TOGETHER TO YOU NOT THERE I'M MORE... Except for "Come Un Sigillo" ((Battiato/ Sgambalaro) and "Biem Schlafengehen (Strauss) this is a 60's and 70's Italian cover album. Interesting for Proglovers is the Avant garde version of PFM's "Impressioni Di Settembre", very good in this semi electroni ... (read more)

Report this review (#146706) | Posted by Lady In Black | Wednesday, October 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FRANCO BATTIATO "Fleurs 3"