PERCHÉ SI UCCIDONO (O.S.T. WITH THE NAME REALE IMPERO BRITANNICO)

Goblin

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Goblin Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) album cover

Buy GOBLIN Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Epopea (2:56)
2. Ammoniaca (2:24)
3. Kalu (4:52)
4. Edda (2:58)
5. Epopea (Reprise) (1:26)
6. My Damned Shit (3:03)
7. Dodici e un quarto (1:54)
8. Block (2:38)
9. RIB (4:09)
10. Apotheke (2:28)
11. Distrazioni (2:28)

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) lyrics

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) tabs

LP Cinevox MDF 33/96 (1976)
CD Cinevox/ Pick Up Export MDF 321 (1999)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

GOBLIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) Music

Goblin Tour 2013 (180 Gram Colored Vinyl 45rpm EP)Goblin Tour 2013 (180 Gram Colored Vinyl 45rpm EP)
EP
ZombiZombi
Cinevox Italy 2013
Profondo RossoProfondo Rosso
Cinevox Italy 2013
GOBLIN-Il Fantastico Viaggio del Bagarozzo Mark-NEW CD US $21.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
CD CONCRETE CORNER NOVEMBER 2005:RARE!! SEVENDUST ANTHRAX TESTAMENT GOBLIN COCK+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
DECCA SXL 6543 DVORAK The Water Goblin/The Noonday Witch KERTESZ/LONDON UK LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 7m
Tyler The Creator - Goblin CD XL US $22.47 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Orange Goblin Beer Core Sew On Patch NEW OFFICIAL US $7.11 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Tenebre by Goblin (CD, Apr-2013) US $11.91 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Tyler The Creator - Goblin [CD New] US $22.46 Buy It Now 5h 10m
GOBLIN TWO RECORDS: ZOMBIE (DAY OF THE DEAD) OST + NON HO SONNO OST US $75.00 Buy It Now 7h 43m
GOBLIN - Tour EP 2013 - limited red vinyl 12" US $18.82 Buy It Now 8h 52m
DVORAK, ANTONIN - DVOR K: SYMPHONY NO. 9; THE WATER GOBLIN - NEW CD US $11.26 Buy It Now 11h 9m
GOBLIN - Zombi (reissue) - LP US $40.97 Buy It Now 12h 12m
GOBLIN - Live In Roma (Deluxe) - clear blue vinyl gatefold 2xLP US $55.86 Buy It Now 12h 14m
BLVCK CEILING - Forever Dawn Limited /300 Vinyl Record Zombie Splatter goblin US $69.99 Buy It Now 13h 32m
ORANGE GOBLIN A EUROGY FOR THE DAMNED LP UK MINT SEALED COLORED US $39.99 Buy It Now 16h 10m
OST SYNTH ELECTRONIC PROG COSMIC LP Goblin-profondo rosso CINEVOX;RARE GATEFOLD! US $20.50 [11 bids]
Electric Wizard - We Live CD Rise Above Orange Goblin Stoner Doom Sleep US $14.03 Buy It Now 18h 50m
Dvorák: Piano Concerto, Op. 33; The Water Goblin, Op. 107 by Jenö Jandó (CD,... US $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 22m
GOBLIN - TENEBRE - NEW CD US $11.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Chalabala, Ancerl - Dvorak Supraphon Czech LP Water Goblin, Noon Witch, Husitska US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ORANGE GOBLIN A Eulogy For The Damned (Vinyl LP) Clear V 180g New US $37.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin - Eulogy For The Damned (CD New) US $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
A Eulogy for the Damned Orange Goblin CD US $11.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin-Profondo Rosso Italian prog 2 cd expanded US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Frank Zappa Goblin Girl Picture Disk Vinyl - Near Mint Special Edition EP US $24.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN - ZOMBI NEW CD US $23.15 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN - PHENOMENA NEW CD US $23.15 Buy It Now 1 day
ORANGE GOBLIN - EULOGY FOR THE DAMNED NEW CD US $20.48 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN (IMPORT) - SUSPIRIA (IMPORT) NEW CD US $29.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - In Lounge 7" Giaguaro Records Dario Argento Giallo Film Score US $15.06 Buy It Now 1 day
DAWN OF THE DEAD (Goblin) mega rare original mint stereo cult lp (1st pressing) US $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Vitezslav Novák: In the Tatras; Eternal Longing; Zdenek Fibich: The Water Goblin US $16.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Amo Non Amo LP 2014 AMS Cinevox Soundtrack Vinyl Argento Giallo Horror US $43.50 Buy It Now 1 day
CREEPERS - Great Rare OOP Soundtrack LP - GOBLIN - NM - PROMO US $41.00 [5 bids]
GOBLIN: Death Dies (film Version-part 1) / Suspiria 45 (Italy, PS) Rock US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Il Fantastico Viaggio Del Ba - Goblin (2009, CD New) US $13.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin - Doom Metal - HEALING THROUGH FIRE [Ex.] CD/DVD - Brand New US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN - IL FANTASTICO VIAGGIO DEL BAGAROZZO MARK NEW CD US $23.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin / Phenomena CD US $13.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin / Zombi CD US $13.35 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin Suspiria Soundtrack CD - orig 1987 Japan press K32Y 2111 w/Obi US $64.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin, Coup De Grace Audio CD US $10.28 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Tour 2013 Ep 12" NEW VINYL Death Waltz US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Electric Wizard: S/T, Lp KYUSS, Orange Goblin, Oxbow, YOB US $29.99 [0 bids]
Electric Wizard: Dopethrone Lp, KYUSS, Orange Goblin, Oxbow, YOB US $32.99 [0 bids]
orange goblin "the big black" LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Odd Future Tyler the Creator Goblin MUG US $11.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Eulogy For The Damned CD US $16.56 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN - ZOMBI (DAWN OF THE DEAD) - NEW CD US $13.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MORITIFCATION - ERASING THE GOBLIN (CD, 2013 Reis) *Xtra Tracks Christian Metal US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THREE MONKS Neogothic Progressive Toccata Lp ITA GOBLIN US $31.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - Zombi (New Edition) [CD New] US $16.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Eulogy For The Damned [CD New] US $12.96 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - Il Fantastico Viaggio Del Ba [CD New] US $24.83 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - Suspiria [CD New] US $26.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Symph Poems: Water Goblin, Noon Witch, Wild Dove Dvorak / Neum CD US $6.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - Vol.2 Hits;Rare Tracks;Outakes (NEW CD) US $21.31 Buy It Now 2 days
ORANGE GOBLIN Frequencies From Planet Ten CD 1999 Rise Above Music Cartel stoner US $7.99 [0 bids]
OST / ZOMBIE DAWN OF THE DEAD GOBLIN / WITH OBI US $499.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN VOLUME II 1975-1980 CD CLASSIC ITALIAN SOUNDTRACK SUSPIRIA ZOMBI ROLLER US $5.00 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL CAST RECORD - GOBLIN MARKET [ORIGINAL OFF-BROADWAY CAST] - NEW CD US $14.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin 'Time Traveling Blues Frequencies From Planet Ten' 2xCD 2002 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Tour EP [VINYL] Goblin Vinyl US $19.89 Buy It Now 2 days
LA MASCHERA DI CERA LuxAde CD PROG (Banco, Le Orme, Goblin, PFM, Osanna, Area) US $14.99 [0 bids]
(ZOMBI) STEVE MOORE, MAJEURE Brainstorm NEW LP Vinyl PROG Tangerine Dream Goblin US $22.99 [0 bids]
TARANTULA HAWK II CD OOP Instrumntl PROG Goblin Zombi Morte Macabre King Crimson US $9.99 [0 bids]
Goblin - Goblin Tour EP 2013 RED vinyl - sealed new copy 12" LP SUSPIRIA US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - A Eulogy For The Damned NEW CD US $16.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Eulogy For The Damned (cd + Dvd) NEW 2 x CD US $16.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Thieving From The House Of God NEW CD Digi US $16.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Coup De Grace NEW CD Digi US $16.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Time Travelling Blues NEW CD Digi US $16.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - The Big Black NEW CD Digi US $16.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Suspiria CD Soundtrack by Goblin 1987 Cinevox Record Rare OOP US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Tyler The Creator, Goblin Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - A Eulogy For The Damned NEW LP US $23.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - A Eulogy For The Fans Orange Goblin Live 2012 NEW 2 x LP US $26.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin the Creator Tyler Vinyl LP US $19.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Miss Goblin - Miss Goblin no Otomisan - Japan CD - NEW US $17.09 Buy It Now 3 days
THREE MONKS Neogothic progressive toccatas CD GOBLIN US $25.10 Buy It Now 3 days
ZEMIAL Nykta CELTIC FROST POSSESSED DESTROYER 666 PINK FLOYD GOBLIN US $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Goblin - Il Fantastico Viaggio Del Ba CD US $24.84 Buy It Now 3 days
Goblin - Suspiria CD US $26.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Goblin - Zombi (New Edition) CD US $25.01 Buy It Now 3 days
THE GREAT KHAN RISE OF THE KHAN *RED* DESERT SESSIONS ORANGE GOBLIN UNIDA KYUSS US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GOBLIN SUSPERIA MOVIE SOUNDTRACK ORIGINAL 1987 RARE ITALIAN IMPORT OOP CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Goblin-Live in Roma 2 cds Italian prog digipack US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / GOBLIN SUSPIRIA 2 PROFONDO ROSSO / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SCREEN THEME BEST COLLECTION - LP - GOBLIN US $23.38 Buy It Now 3 days
GOBLIN Il Fantastico Viaggio Del "Bagarozzo" Mark 1978 JP OBI LP F3905 US $179.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GOBLIN - Suspiria - Turkey &Turkish Edition Unique Hand Made PS 7" US $30.00 [0 bids]
Goblin, The Best of Goblin Vol. 1, double CD, Dario Argento, Rare US $19.99 [0 bids]
Goblin - Profondo Rosso LP original German pressing Ariola Reocrds Argento US $19.99 [0 bids]
DAWN OF THE DEAD ost LP VARESE SARABANDE 81106 goblin romero US $22.50 [4 bids]
Goblin / Roller CD US $12.37 Buy It Now 3 days
RITI OCCULTI s/t CD ritualistic italian psych-doom, electric wizard meets goblin US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SOUNDTRACK: Dawn Of The Dead LP (music by Goblin, wobc) rare Rock US $85.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ORANGE GOBLIN - Coup De Grace / ORG PROMO CD 2003 Kyuss Black Sabbath St. Vitus US $2.99 [1 bids]
FAT LES - Naughty Christmas (Goblin In The Office) (UK 3 Tk CD Single Part 1) US $5.50 Buy It Now 3 days
ORANGE GOBLIN A Eulogy For The Damned Limited Edition Coloured 180g Gatefold LP US $41.81 Buy It Now 3 days
GOBLIN-Roller-70s ITALIAN SYNTH PROG-NEW PICTURE DISC US $59.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy GOBLIN music online Buy GOBLIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOBLIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) ratings distribution

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars Perché Si Uccidono is a soundtrack album by Italian progressive rock act Goblin for the movie Perché Si Uccidono - La Merde which was written and directed by Mauro Macario. Goblin were forced to change their name due to the controversial subject matter of the movie which is about drug abuse/ addiction. Therefore this soundtrack album was released using the Il Reale Impero Britannico name. It´s the only time Goblin changed their name and when you think about the bloody nature of many of the movies Goblin have made soundtracks to, I actually find it rather strange that they had to make the name change. The album was originally released on LP by Cinevox in 1976 but became available on CD through Cinevox in 1999.

The music on the album is unmistakably Goblin whatever name they opted to use. Lots of mellotron, organ and moog on top of a sligthly jazz/ Rock/ fusion and kind of funky rythm section. The music comes off as rather kitchy at times but also pretty cool and it´s the mix of the kitchy and the cool that I really enjoy about Goblin. Songs like Epopea and R.I.B are favorites but all songs are excellent. While the album is pre-dominantly instrumental there´s actually vocals on a couple of songs. The song Edda has female vocals which are sung by female singer Edda Dell'Orso and the song My Damned Shit has some soul-like male vocals. It´s actually quite nice for the variation of the album that there are vocals IMO.

The level of musicianship on the album is excellent. Goblin is such a professional act.

I will not hesitate to call this production fantastic. Very enjoyable. When I think about great organic seventies productions this is exactly what I´m thinking about. No one makes productions like this anymore.

I don´t find Perché Si Uccidono as accomplished as neither Profondo Rosso (1975) nor Roller (1976) but it is an excellent album in its own right and a 3.5 - 4 star rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#227736) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars Perché Si Uccidono has so far been my latest Goblin-related purchase and I owe it mainly to the intriguing review posted by UMUR! After browsing the web I finally settled for the MP3 format version of the album off Amazon mainly because it would cost me at least $30 to get the real deal.

To tell you the truth I was originally disappointed by this album because I didn't feel that the music sounded like Goblin. I even compared the tracks with the samples available on other websites just to be sure that I've got the real album. I think that I was concerned by the fact that this album was originally released in the same year as Roller and I just couldn't believe that the style would change so drastically as it did here. Luckily the more I listened to Perché Si Uccidono the more I got into it and today I believe that my original comparison was indeed unjust.

The first two tracks may not sound like either Roller or Suspiria but they are great in their own special way. Both are very melodic instrumentals and I especially like Ammoniaca for its slow pace and nice keyboard work. The similar themes will be touched upon during Dodici E Un Quarto which roughly translates to "Twelve-fifteen" but before we get there we'll have to make acquaintance with the inferior middle section of the album.

Kalu at it's almost five minute running time is the longest composition here but it's also the one I enjoy the least because of its flirtation with the disco-styled sounds and rhythms. I would also probably have appreciated My Damned Shit a lot more without the vocals and although I have no problem with the performance the Italian accent of the singer just rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it.

The album's final 14 minutes (out of the 32 minutes) put the album once again on the right track with compositions like R.I.B. and Apotheke adding sort of a Jazz Rock/Fusion flavor in the overall mix. I like the versatile mix of compositions featured on this album which is something that Goblin will explore even more on their future releases, but strangely enough I feel like there are very few indications of the band that was featured on their previous album. Out of the 11 tracks here only compositions like Block and Distrazioni could have made sense on Roller.

Primarily I would recommend this album for fans of the later Goblin soundtracks while newcomers should probably start with albums like Roller, Suspiria and Profondo Rosso. Still this release is far from collectors/fans only material so I'll move it up a notch!

**** star songs: Epopea (2:55) Ammoniaca (2:25) Edda (3:02) Dodici E Un Quarto (1:58) Block (2:41) R.I.B. (4:16) Apotheke (2:32) Distrazioni (2:33)

*** star songs: Kalu (4:55) Epopea (Reprise) (1:27) My Damned Shit (3:09)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#264109) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 03, 2010

4 stars Released under the pseudonym "Il Reale Impero Britannica," Goblin's soundtrack to the controversial 1976 film Perche Si Uccidono is very different from most of their material. The individual songs are varied and distinctive, giving the album a compilation feel; every track sounds like a possi ... (read more)

Report this review (#926712) | Posted by coasterzombie | Friday, March 08, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Nice album in Italian Progressive vein. If we look from Reale Imperio Britannico, we don't find anything about this band and if we listen this album is a litle different of other Goblin works. Very nice synphonic parts and some psichedelic space moments just other Italian bands in 70 years wit ... (read more)

Report this review (#235086) | Posted by João Paulo | Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GOBLIN "Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico)"