PERCHÉ SI UCCIDONO (O.S.T. WITH THE NAME REALE IMPERO BRITANNICO)

Goblin

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Goblin Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) album cover

Buy GOBLIN Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Epopea (2:56)
2. Ammoniaca (2:24)
3. Kalu (4:52)
4. Edda (2:58)
5. Epopea (Reprise) (1:26)
6. My Damned Shit (3:03)
7. Dodici e un quarto (1:54)
8. Block (2:38)
9. RIB (4:09)
10. Apotheke (2:28)
11. Distrazioni (2:28)

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) lyrics

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) tabs

LP Cinevox MDF 33/96 (1976)
CD Cinevox/ Pick Up Export MDF 321 (1999)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

GOBLIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) Music

SuspiriaSuspiria
Imports 2013
Vol. 2-Goblin Hell: BestVol. 2-Goblin Hell: Best
Phantom Sound & Vision 2008
Goblin Tour 2013 (180 Gram Colored Vinyl 45rpm EP)Goblin Tour 2013 (180 Gram Colored Vinyl 45rpm EP)
EP
Death Waltz Recordings 2013
Vinyl$10.09
RollerRoller
Cinevox Italy 2013
DVORAK / CGB / HARNONCOURT - SYMPHONY 9 FROM NEW WORLD / WATER GOBLIN NEW CD US $23.80 Buy It Now 2h 47m
ITALIAN LP GOBLIN / SUSPIRIA + POSTER . Dario Argent. Free Shipping US $80.00 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Sanctus Daemoneon The UnaVoidable Psychotic Doom Goblin US $6.66 [0 bids]
Japan issue LP+Obi GOBLIN / SUSPIRIA POP UP inner bag. Free Shipping. US $80.00 Buy It Now 5h 51m
ORANGE GOBLIN - HEALING THROUGH FIRE, 2014 UK CD +2 BONUS TRACKS, NEW - SEALED! US $21.99 Buy It Now 6h 18m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King 10x8 Photo #1 US $4.98 Buy It Now 7h
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King 10x8 Photo #2 US $4.98 Buy It Now 7h
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King 10x8 Photo #3 US $4.98 Buy It Now 7h
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King 10x8 Photo #4 US $4.98 Buy It Now 7h
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King 10x8 Photo #5 US $4.98 Buy It Now 7h
GOBLIN - BUIO OMEGA NEW CD US $23.04 Buy It Now 8h 7m
GOBLIN UNIVERSE - TRUE TO NOTHING (708527000991) - NEW CD US $11.97 Buy It Now 8h 18m
GOBLIN TOUR EP 2013 NEW EXCLUSIVE & LIMITED! SOLD ONLY AT GIGS IN USA/CANADA HTF US $25.00 Buy It Now 11h 27m
Italia Violenta 1 Cipriani/Goblin/Morricone (Sealed CD) US $29.95 Buy It Now 11h 53m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin Advertising POSTER US $4.98 Buy It Now 12h 9m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin Crystal POSTER US $4.98 Buy It Now 12h 9m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King Face POSTER US $4.98 Buy It Now 12h 9m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King POSTER US $4.98 Buy It Now 12h 9m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King Stair POSTER US $4.98 Buy It Now 12h 9m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin Sarah POSTER US $4.98 Buy It Now 12h 9m
GOBLIN - Patrick (Soundtrack) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $41.78 Buy It Now 12h 51m
Odd Future/Tyler The Creator - Goblin (R) (2011) - Used - Compact Disc US $4.19 Buy It Now 12h 53m
GOBLIN-Non Ho Sonno-Argento Soundtrack-NEW BLACK LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 13h 25m
Goblin Cock - Come with Me If You Want to Live CD FREE SHIPPING US $8.00 Buy It Now 14h 12m
GOBLIN Profondo Rosso (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (soundtrack to Dario Argento film) US $33.00 Buy It Now 14h 44m
GOBLIN roller LP GF ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHED - SIGNED !! italian prog - psych US $89.90 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Goblin-Suspiria-70s CULT ITALIAN HORROR OST-NEW PICTURE DISC US $46.99 Buy It Now 16h 24m
GOBLIN: Suspiria OST + 4 (SS/OOP/1997/ITALY/12 TRACKS) US $29.95 Buy It Now 17h
GOBLIN 'Tour 2013 EP' Limited Edition Red Vinyl LP Suspiria Tenebre Roller NEW US $25.13 Buy It Now 17h 32m
GOBLIN Suspiria EOS-80845 OBI LP Ac7758 US $7.99 [1 bids]
GOBLIN Contamination (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (film soundtrack) US $33.00 Buy It Now 18h 34m
GOBLIN Patrick (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (film soundtrack) US $33.00 Buy It Now 18h 51m
CHERRY FIVE - SAME ( GOBLIN VARIANT) - NEW US $34.44 Buy It Now 18h 53m
Tyler The Creator - Goblin [CD New] US $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 54m
GOBLIN Buio Omega (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (film soundtrack) US $33.00 Buy It Now 19h 8m
GOBLIN COCK - Come With Me:T-shirt NEW:XLARGE ONLY US $27.93 Buy It Now 21h 42m
GOBLIN COCK - Come With Me:T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $27.93 Buy It Now 21h 43m
LA MASCHERA DI CERA LuxAde CD PROG (Banco, Le Orme, Goblin, PFM, Osanna, Area) US $14.99 [0 bids]
TARANTULA HAWK II CD OOP Instrumntl PROG Goblin Zombi Morte Macabre King Crimson US $7.67 [0 bids]
MAJEURE / STEVE MOORE Brainstorm NEW LP PROG ZOMBI Goblin, Umberto, Fabio Frizzi US $22.99 [0 bids]
Healing Through Fire by Orange Goblin (CD, Jun-2014, Candlelight) US $16.32 Buy It Now 23h 17m
Simonetti/Pignatelli/Morante - Tenebre JAPAN CD SEALED! KICP-2214 prog Goblin US $25.00 [0 bids]
Goblin - Suspiria ORIG. Italian Issue CD SEALED! prog horror Italy US $20.00 [0 bids]
Goblin - Nonhosonno (Sleepless) LP Blue Vinyl AMS Cinevox Dario Argento Giallo US $44.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Nonhosonno (Sleepless) LP Yellow Vinyl AMS Cinevox Dario Argento Giallo US $44.11 Buy It Now 1 day
SLCS-7149 Phenomena Soundtrack CD JAPAN Goblin Iron Maiden Motorhead US $193.70 Buy It Now 1 day
SLCS-7150 Patrick Goblin Soundtrack CD JAPAN US $649.97 Buy It Now 1 day
SLCS-7151 Amo non amo I love you not Goblin Soundtrack CD JAPAN US $162.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ORANGE GOBLIN - THE BIG BLACK - NEW CD US $9.74 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Non Ho Sonno (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (soundtrack to Dario Argento film) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN - AMO NON AMO NEW VINYL US $57.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Brivido Italiano: (Sealed CD) Morricone/Goblin/Cipriani US $29.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK SOUND (MWA) CD VOL 44 - ORANGE GOBLIN/TRANSPLANTS (REF E3) US $6.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Contamination OST LP AMS Cinevox Horror Soundtrack Luigi Cozzi US $42.45 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN-Non Ho Sonno-Argento Soundtrack-NEW YELLOW LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ZOMBI TWILIGHT SENTINEL SEALED 12" EP 2007 rare htf oop ltd ed. Goblin Horror US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Goblin Tour EP 2013 RED vinyl - sealed new copy 12" LP SUSPIRIA US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANK ZAPPA - "GOBLIN GIRL", COLLECTIBLE PICTURE DISC, NM US $7.50 [10 bids]
SUSPIRIA-GOBLIN--SOUNDTRACK-LP -ITALY -NM US $45.00 [0 bids]
The Goblin Collection, 1975-1989 by Goblin (CD, Apr-1995, DRG (USA)) US $34.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Claudio Simonetti S/T Goblin Profondo Rosso Sealed NEW Italy Original Banana LP US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tenebre Soundtrack Japan Simonetti / Pignatelli / Morante Goblin Nexus Cinevox US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin Tour EP 2013 US $15.00 [0 bids]
Ape Machine War to Head LP Red Vinyl Orange Goblin Kadavar Graveyard Witchcraft US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tour EP [VINYL] Goblin Vinyl US $19.79 Buy It Now 1 day
SHEAVY Celestial Hi-Fi Cd Org 00 Rise Above Orange Goblin Cathedral Afterforever US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN - Vinyl Set New Dario Argento Italian Horror Soundtracks Suspiria Zombi US $199.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin-Notturno Italian prog cd US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ITALIAN HORROR SHOWCASE SIMONETTI GOBLIN RARE IMPORT CD SOUNDTRACK US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SIMONETTI / GOBLIN Tenebre Remix / Flashing ITALO DISCO SYNTH Cinevox 12" Hear US $29.99 [0 bids]
Orange Goblin - A Eulogy for the Damned CD 2012 doom stoner Candlelight USA US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
RISE 13 feat UNIDA , ORANGE GOBLIN , ELECTRIC WIZARD , WITCHCOVEN US $13.02 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Amo Non Amo (LP) (180 gram vinyl - gatefold sleeve) (film soundtrack) US $33.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN Il Fantastico Viaggio Del "Bagarozzo" Mark (LP) (180 gram vinyl) US $33.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot 7 singles 7" 80's italo euro synth wave gegenlicht Hob Goblin Contact rare!! US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GRAND MAGUS "The Hunt" CD NB 2012 Pr, Arch Enemy Spiritual Beggars Orange Goblin US $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN Fantastico Viaggio Del Bagarozzo Mark ITALY 1978 LP Rare Cinevox Label ! US $99.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin Beer Core Sew On Patch NEW OFFICIAL US $6.66 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN DAWN OF THE DEAD ZOMBI OST LP HEAVY VINYL 180g George A Romero Horror NEW US $69.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin Universe - True To Nothing [CD New] US $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN Patrick LP/1979 Australian Horror Film Soundtrack/Alan Parsons Project US $42.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CINEVOX STEREO MDF 301 ARGENTO Profondo Rosso - Complete Edition Music by GOBLIN US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Healing Through Fire - NEW- 2 Disc US $4.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN - Goblin CD Rare ORG.1997 1st press Skyfall Records Portugal New US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin Vinyl LP Buio Omega ( Not Mondo Blasphemophagher Death Waltz US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DRAGORED STEREO 131 ITALY SDTK DARIO ARGENTO Tenebre 180g GOBLIN FACTORY SEALED US $69.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CINEVOX STEREO MDF 308 "Zombi" 20th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL EDITION Music by GOBLIN US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CINEVOX STEREO MDF 330 "Patrick" Music by GOBLIN US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin Suspiria Soundtrack LP Vinyl Brand NEW US $28.98 Buy It Now 2 days
IRON HEARSE Iron hearse CD DOOM METAL Rare saint vitus Orange Goblin Obsessed US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN - Tenebre (Soundtrack) (reissue) - LP US $41.78 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN HITS RARE TRACKS COLLECTION CD SOUNDTRACK Ennio Morricone Riz Ortolani US $7.07 [0 bids]
GOBLIN SOUNDTRACKS VOL 2 1998 CD SOUNDTRACK Ennio Morricone Riz Ortolani US $7.07 [0 bids]
GOBLIN - PHENOMENA [ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK] - NEW CD US $9.81 Buy It Now 2 days
GOBLIN SOUNDTRACK VOL 3 CD Dario Argento Ennio Morricone Riz Ortolani US $7.07 [0 bids]
GOBLIN SOUNDTRACKS VOL 4 CD SOUNDTRACK Ennio Morricone Riz Ortolani US $7.07 [0 bids]
John Carpenter Halloween 2x LP OST Mondo Horror Soundtrack Fabio Frizzi Goblin US $51.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Umbero - Freeze 7" Not Not Fun Giallo John Carpenter Fabio Frizzi Goblin synth US $9.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - IL FANTASTICO VIAGGIO DEL BAGAROZZO MARK cd. New in shrinkwrap US $18.12 Buy It Now 2 days
ORANGE GOBLIN Time Travelling Blues CD metal stoner rock electric wizard ozzy US $16.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy GOBLIN music online Buy GOBLIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOBLIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) ratings distribution

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Perché Si Uccidono" is a soundtrack album by Italian progressive rock act Goblin for the movie "Perché Si Uccidono - La Merde" which was written and directed by Mauro Macario. The album was originally released on LP through Cinevox in 1976 but became available on CD through Cinevox in 1999. Goblin were forced to change their name due to the controversial subject matter of the movie which revolves around drug abuse/addiction. Therefore this soundtrack album was released under the Il Reale Impero Britannico monicker, but it is essentially a Goblin album. It´s the only time Goblin changed their name and when you think about the gory nature of many of the movies Goblin have produced soundtracks for, the name change doesn´t make much sense. On the other hand it is a film score and it´s actuallya collaborative effort (which makes the name change a bit more sensible) as the band wrote most of the material with Fabio Frizzi and the rest of the music for the original soundtrack were written by Willy Brezza.

The music on the album is unmistakably the sound of Goblin whatever name they opted to use for this particular project. Lots of mellotron, organ, and moog on top of a combined jazz/Rock/fusion/funk rhythm section. The music comes off as rather kitchy at times but also pretty laid back and cool and it´s the combination of the kitchy and the cool that Goblin succeed so well in delivering. Tracks like "Epopea" and "R.I.B" are highlights but most tracks on the album are pretty strong. While the album is predominantly instrumental there are vocals on a couple of tracks. "Edda" features female vocals which are sung by Edda Dell'Orso and "My Damned Shit" features some soul type male vocals.

The level of musicianship on the album is high. Goblin is both a professional and very skilled act. And as "Perché Si Uccidono" is packed in an incredibly well sounding production, which is both warm, powerful and organic, it´s hard not to be impressed by the album. It´s just slightly less accomplished compared to "Profondo Rosso (1975)" and "Roller (1976)", but still well worth the time and money for fans of Goblin. A 3.5 - 4 star (75%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#227736) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars Perché Si Uccidono has so far been my latest Goblin-related purchase and I owe it mainly to the intriguing review posted by UMUR! After browsing the web I finally settled for the MP3 format version of the album off Amazon mainly because it would cost me at least $30 to get the real deal.

To tell you the truth I was originally disappointed by this album because I didn't feel that the music sounded like Goblin. I even compared the tracks with the samples available on other websites just to be sure that I've got the real album. I think that I was concerned by the fact that this album was originally released in the same year as Roller and I just couldn't believe that the style would change so drastically as it did here. Luckily the more I listened to Perché Si Uccidono the more I got into it and today I believe that my original comparison was indeed unjust.

The first two tracks may not sound like either Roller or Suspiria but they are great in their own special way. Both are very melodic instrumentals and I especially like Ammoniaca for its slow pace and nice keyboard work. The similar themes will be touched upon during Dodici E Un Quarto which roughly translates to "Twelve-fifteen" but before we get there we'll have to make acquaintance with the inferior middle section of the album.

Kalu at it's almost five minute running time is the longest composition here but it's also the one I enjoy the least because of its flirtation with the disco-styled sounds and rhythms. I would also probably have appreciated My Damned Shit a lot more without the vocals and although I have no problem with the performance the Italian accent of the singer just rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it.

The album's final 14 minutes (out of the 32 minutes) put the album once again on the right track with compositions like R.I.B. and Apotheke adding sort of a Jazz Rock/Fusion flavor in the overall mix. I like the versatile mix of compositions featured on this album which is something that Goblin will explore even more on their future releases, but strangely enough I feel like there are very few indications of the band that was featured on their previous album. Out of the 11 tracks here only compositions like Block and Distrazioni could have made sense on Roller.

Primarily I would recommend this album for fans of the later Goblin soundtracks while newcomers should probably start with albums like Roller, Suspiria and Profondo Rosso. Still this release is far from collectors/fans only material so I'll move it up a notch!

**** star songs: Epopea (2:55) Ammoniaca (2:25) Edda (3:02) Dodici E Un Quarto (1:58) Block (2:41) R.I.B. (4:16) Apotheke (2:32) Distrazioni (2:33)

*** star songs: Kalu (4:55) Epopea (Reprise) (1:27) My Damned Shit (3:09)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#264109) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 03, 2010

4 stars Released under the pseudonym "Il Reale Impero Britannica," Goblin's soundtrack to the controversial 1976 film Perche Si Uccidono is very different from most of their material. The individual songs are varied and distinctive, giving the album a compilation feel; every track sounds like a possi ... (read more)

Report this review (#926712) | Posted by coasterzombie | Friday, March 08, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Nice album in Italian Progressive vein. If we look from Reale Imperio Britannico, we don't find anything about this band and if we listen this album is a litle different of other Goblin works. Very nice synphonic parts and some psichedelic space moments just other Italian bands in 70 years wit ... (read more)

Report this review (#235086) | Posted by João Paulo | Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GOBLIN "Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico)"