PERCHÉ SI UCCIDONO (O.S.T. WITH THE NAME REALE IMPERO BRITANNICO)

Goblin

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Goblin Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) album cover

Buy GOBLIN Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Epopea (2:56)
2. Ammoniaca (2:24)
3. Kalu (4:52)
4. Edda (2:58)
5. Epopea (Reprise) (1:26)
6. My Damned Shit (3:03)
7. Dodici e un quarto (1:54)
8. Block (2:38)
9. RIB (4:09)
10. Apotheke (2:28)
11. Distrazioni (2:28)

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) lyrics

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) tabs

LP Cinevox MDF 33/96 (1976)
CD Cinevox/ Pick Up Export MDF 321 (1999)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

GOBLIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) Music

AwakeningAwakening
Box set · Soundtrack · Import
BELLA CASA 2012
Suspiria [180 Gram Vinyl]Suspiria [180 Gram Vinyl]
Soundtrack
AMS Music 2013
Vinyl$31.95
Zombi AKA Dawn Of The Dead [180 Gram Vinyl]Zombi AKA Dawn Of The Dead [180 Gram Vinyl]
Soundtrack
AMS Music 2013
Vinyl$36.79
Italia Violenta 1 Cipriani/Goblin/Morricone (Sealed CD) US $29.34 Buy It Now 2h 11m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin Advertising POSTER US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 28m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin Crystal POSTER US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 28m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King Face POSTER US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 28m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King POSTER US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 28m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin King Stair POSTER US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 28m
David Bowie Labyrinth Goblin Sarah POSTER US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 28m
GOBLIN - Patrick (Soundtrack) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $40.94 Buy It Now 3h 10m
GOBLIN-Non Ho Sonno-Argento Soundtrack-NEW BLACK LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
CATHEDRAL ENDTYME NAPALM DEATH CARCASS PENTAGRAM ELECTRIC WIZARD ORANGE GOBLIN US $7.99 [0 bids]
4h
GOBLIN TOUR EP 2013 NEW EXCLUSIVE & LIMITED! SOLD ONLY AT GIGS IN USA/CANADA HTF US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Goblin - Goblin Tour 2013 Ep [Vinyl New] US $14.66 Buy It Now 4h 54m
GOBLIN roller LP GF ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHED - SIGNED !! italian prog - psych US $89.90 Buy It Now 5h 31m
Goblin Cock - COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE vinyl LP album excellent conditio US $17.94 Buy It Now 5h 44m
GOBLIN: Suspiria OST + 4 (SS/OOP/1997/ITALY/12 TRACKS) US $29.95 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Zombi (Dawn of the Dead) [Italy Bonus Tracks] by Goblin (CD, Apr-2004, Cinevox) US $9.99 [1 bids]
Primitive Neural Pathways/Vaalbara CD Steve Moore Zombi Goblin John Carpenter US $9.99 [0 bids]
Chalabala, Ancerl - Dvorak Supraphon Czech LP Water Goblin, Noon Witch, Husitska US $14.00 Buy It Now 7h 50m
GOBLIN 'Tour 2013 EP' Limited Edition Red Vinyl LP Suspiria Tenebre Roller NEW US $24.13 Buy It Now 7h 51m
GOBLIN Self Titled Album Goblin ( 15 Great Tracks ) Mint US $3.25 [0 bids]
Goblin 2013 Tour EP 12" not Record Store Day RSD limited red vinyl Death Waltz US $25.99 [0 bids]
BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO - GLI ANNI 70 2Cd Import (Le Orme, Goblin, P.F.M.) US $8.00 [0 bids]
CHERRY FIVE - SAME ( GOBLIN VARIANT) - NEW US $37.50 Buy It Now 9h 12m
LE ORME - STUDIO COLLECTION 1970-1980 2CD Mint Condition Clean (P.F.M, Goblin, US $8.00 [0 bids]
GOBLIN Buio Omega (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (film soundtrack) US $33.00 Buy It Now 9h 27m
PSYCH LP - FRANK ZAPPA GOBLIN GIRL PICTURE DISC ORIGINAL LIMITED EDITION SEALED US $12.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN-GOBLIN TOUR 2013 (EP) (COLV) (OGV) 12` Single NEW US $16.78 Buy It Now 10h 26m
DAWN OF THE DEAD Original Soundtrack 12" LP GOBLIN 1978 US $29.99 [0 bids]
Daemonia Zombi Dawn Of The Dead Vinyl Claudio Simonetti Goblin US $25.00 [1 bids]
GOBLIN COCK - Come With Me:T-shirt NEW:XLARGE ONLY US $26.82 Buy It Now 12h
GOBLIN COCK - Come With Me:T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $26.82 Buy It Now 12h
Healing Through Fire by Orange Goblin (CD, Jun-2014, Candlelight) US $16.32 Buy It Now 13h 36m
Goblin - Nonhosonno (Sleepless) LP Blue Vinyl AMS Cinevox Dario Argento Giallo US $43.22 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - 'Beyond The Darkness 1977-2001' (15TH SEP) CD ALBUM NEW/MINT US $13.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Nonhosonno (Sleepless) LP Yellow Vinyl AMS Cinevox Dario Argento Giallo US $43.22 Buy It Now 1 day
SLCS-7149 Phenomena Soundtrack CD JAPAN Goblin Iron Maiden Motorhead US $193.70 Buy It Now 1 day
SLCS-7150 Patrick Goblin Soundtrack CD JAPAN US $649.97 Buy It Now 1 day
SLCS-7151 Amo non amo I love you not Goblin Soundtrack CD JAPAN US $162.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ORANGE GOBLIN - THE BIG BLACK - NEW CD US $10.94 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Non Ho Sonno (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (soundtrack to Dario Argento film) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN - AMO NON AMO NEW VINYL US $54.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Brivido Italiano: (Sealed CD) Morricone/Goblin/Cipriani US $29.34 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK SOUND (MWA) CD VOL 44 - ORANGE GOBLIN/TRANSPLANTS (REF E3) US $6.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Contamination OST LP AMS Cinevox Horror Soundtrack Luigi Cozzi US $41.59 Buy It Now 1 day
ACRIMONY - Hymns to the Stone 1994 ORG Godhead 1Press kyuss sleep orange goblin US $19.99 [0 bids]
ACRIMONY - Tumuli Shroomaroom 1997 Peaceville ORG kyuss sleep orange goblin US $26.99 [0 bids]
ACRIMONY - Acid Elephant 1995 Godhead 1st Press ORG kyuss sleep orange goblin US $14.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN-Non Ho Sonno-Argento Soundtrack-NEW YELLOW LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ZOMBI TWILIGHT SENTINEL SEALED 12" EP 2007 rare htf oop ltd ed. Goblin Horror US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Goblin Tour EP 2013 RED vinyl - sealed new copy 12" LP SUSPIRIA US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BANCO - BANCO Cd Import Mint (Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Le Orme, Goblin, P.F.M.) US $8.00 [0 bids]
GOBLIN MARKET - BENEATH FAR GONDOL'S FOREIGN SKY [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Claudio Simonetti S/T Goblin Profondo Rosso Sealed NEW Italy Original Banana LP US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tenebre Soundtrack Japan Simonetti / Pignatelli / Morante Goblin Nexus Cinevox US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ape Machine War to Head LP Red Vinyl Orange Goblin Kadavar Graveyard Witchcraft US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MP3 DWARVES Orange Goblin SPEEDEALER El Gato ABDULLAH The Ataris VANDALS more CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
Rosemary Clooney - The Wobblin' Goblin / My Choc'late Rabbit. 78rpm US $40.78 Buy It Now 1 day
SHEAVY Celestial Hi-Fi Cd Org 00 Rise Above Orange Goblin Cathedral Afterforever US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tour EP [VINYL] Goblin Vinyl US $19.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin-Notturno Italian prog cd US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LA MASCHERA DI CERA LuxAde CD PROG (Banco, Le Orme, Goblin, PFM, Osanna, Area) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Orange Goblin - A Eulogy for the Damned CD 2012 doom stoner Candlelight USA US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Acid Deathtrip - Self Titled LP vinyl kadavar ghost orange goblin windhand US $9.99 [0 bids]
RISE 13 feat UNIDA , ORANGE GOBLIN , ELECTRIC WIZARD , WITCHCOVEN US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Profondo Rosso (LP) (180 gram vinyl) (soundtrack to Dario Argento film) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Amo Non Amo (LP) (180 gram vinyl - gatefold sleeve) (film soundtrack) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin [Deluxe Version] [PA] [Digipak] by Tyler, The Creator (CD, May-2011, 2... US $5.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN Il Fantastico Viaggio Del "Bagarozzo" Mark (LP) (180 gram vinyl) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot 7 singles 7" 80's italo euro synth wave gegenlicht Hob Goblin Contact rare!! US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
dBh FACE/R.M.K. 7" * RARE Charger Iron Monkey DBH Orange Goblin Electric Wizard US $5.99 [0 bids]
Orange Goblin Beer Core Sew On Patch NEW OFFICIAL US $6.52 Buy It Now 1 day
SUSPIRIA-GOBLIN--SOUNDTRACK-LP -ITALY -NM US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Il Fantastico Viaggio Del Bagarozzo Mark Italian music CD US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN DAWN OF THE DEAD ZOMBI OST LP HEAVY VINYL 180g George A Romero Horror NEW US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin Universe - True To Nothing [CD New] US $12.84 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN Patrick LP/1979 Australian Horror Film Soundtrack/Alan Parsons Project US $42.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VISION OF DISORDER / ORANGE GOBLIN (2) 7 - INCH RECORDS US $5.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Goblin Girl Picture Disk Vinyl - Near Mint Special Edition EP US $24.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN - PHENOMENA [ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK] - NEW CD US $9.42 Buy It Now 2 days
VA -Telemusic LP ITALY SIGLA TV -O.S.T. - Psychedelic Cosmic Disco GOBLIN US $39.99 [0 bids]
MASERATI ? PYRAMID OF THE SUN LP PSYCH KRAUT PROG GOBLIN GRAILS ZOMBI EXPLOSIONS US $39.99 [0 bids]
SIMONETTI / GOBLIN Tenebre Remix / Flashing ITALO DISCO SYNTH Cinevox 12" Hear US $29.99 [0 bids]
GOBLIN: The Best Of Goblin Vol. 1 (SS/OOP/2003/ITALY/2xCD/23 TRKS/STUDIO US $49.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Dvorak: Symphony No. 5 in F Major, Op. 76; The Water Goblin, Op. 107, New Music US $14.12 Buy It Now 2 days
LONDON CS-6746 DVORAK Water Goblin, My Home, Noonday Witch, Hussite - KERTESZ US $11.99 [0 bids]
ROB CROW-LIVING WELL-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-Pinback-Goblin Cock-2007-14 Tracks US $3.00 [0 bids]
Slasher Dave Spookhouse Orange LP Horror Halloween Synth goblin waxwork OOP US $40.00 [0 bids]
Goblin Profondo Rosso Japan CD KICP-2751 US $4.99 [1 bids]
Goblin [PA] by Tyler, The Creator (CD, May-2011, Odd Future Records) US $4.47 [0 bids]
Antonius Rex -Zora CD on black widow digipak doris norton goblin occult prog US $9.99 [0 bids]
A. Dvorak - My Home/Water Goblin/Golden Sp CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 2 days
AMO NON AMO I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU NOT OST JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen SLCS GOBLIN 1ST US $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - Tour EP - DW19 US $27.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Orange Goblin Big Black JAPAN CD OBI SEALED K336 US $16.99 [0 bids]
PANTHERS - Goblin City - 12" US $18.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Orange Goblin Healing Through Fire (Ltd 2 x Flame Coloured Vinyl) US $37.50 Buy It Now 3 days
GOBLIN - SNIP SNAP - Italy Cinevox DEMO 1976 7" Dope Electro Jazz Funk HEAR US $57.07 Buy It Now 3 days
Keith Emerson: La Chiesa (New/Sealed CD) With Goblin US $27.71 Buy It Now 3 days
GOBLIN - Roller CD (New & Sealed) ITALIAN PROG SOUNDTRACK / OST US $21.12 Buy It Now 3 days
BBC MM60 Dvorak Symphony 7/Water Goblin BBC Philharmonic Vassily Sinaisky CD US $10.60 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy GOBLIN music online Buy GOBLIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOBLIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) ratings distribution

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Perché Si Uccidono" is a soundtrack album by Italian progressive rock act Goblin for the movie "Perché Si Uccidono - La Merde" which was written and directed by Mauro Macario. The album was originally released on LP through Cinevox in 1976 but became available on CD through Cinevox in 1999. Goblin were forced to change their name due to the controversial subject matter of the movie which revolves around drug abuse/addiction. Therefore this soundtrack album was released under the Il Reale Impero Britannico monicker, but it is essentially a Goblin album. It´s the only time Goblin changed their name and when you think about the gory nature of many of the movies Goblin have produced soundtracks for, the name change doesn´t make much sense. On the other hand it is a film score and it´s actuallya collaborative effort (which makes the name change a bit more sensible) as the band wrote most of the material with Fabio Frizzi and the rest of the music for the original soundtrack were written by Willy Brezza.

The music on the album is unmistakably the sound of Goblin whatever name they opted to use for this particular project. Lots of mellotron, organ, and moog on top of a combined jazz/Rock/fusion/funk rhythm section. The music comes off as rather kitchy at times but also pretty laid back and cool and it´s the combination of the kitchy and the cool that Goblin succeed so well in delivering. Tracks like "Epopea" and "R.I.B" are highlights but most tracks on the album are pretty strong. While the album is predominantly instrumental there are vocals on a couple of tracks. "Edda" features female vocals which are sung by Edda Dell'Orso and "My Damned Shit" features some soul type male vocals.

The level of musicianship on the album is high. Goblin is both a professional and very skilled act. And as "Perché Si Uccidono" is packed in an incredibly well sounding production, which is both warm, powerful and organic, it´s hard not to be impressed by the album. It´s just slightly less accomplished compared to "Profondo Rosso (1975)" and "Roller (1976)", but still well worth the time and money for fans of Goblin. A 3.5 - 4 star (75%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#227736) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars Perché Si Uccidono has so far been my latest Goblin-related purchase and I owe it mainly to the intriguing review posted by UMUR! After browsing the web I finally settled for the MP3 format version of the album off Amazon mainly because it would cost me at least $30 to get the real deal.

To tell you the truth I was originally disappointed by this album because I didn't feel that the music sounded like Goblin. I even compared the tracks with the samples available on other websites just to be sure that I've got the real album. I think that I was concerned by the fact that this album was originally released in the same year as Roller and I just couldn't believe that the style would change so drastically as it did here. Luckily the more I listened to Perché Si Uccidono the more I got into it and today I believe that my original comparison was indeed unjust.

The first two tracks may not sound like either Roller or Suspiria but they are great in their own special way. Both are very melodic instrumentals and I especially like Ammoniaca for its slow pace and nice keyboard work. The similar themes will be touched upon during Dodici E Un Quarto which roughly translates to "Twelve-fifteen" but before we get there we'll have to make acquaintance with the inferior middle section of the album.

Kalu at it's almost five minute running time is the longest composition here but it's also the one I enjoy the least because of its flirtation with the disco-styled sounds and rhythms. I would also probably have appreciated My Damned Shit a lot more without the vocals and although I have no problem with the performance the Italian accent of the singer just rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it.

The album's final 14 minutes (out of the 32 minutes) put the album once again on the right track with compositions like R.I.B. and Apotheke adding sort of a Jazz Rock/Fusion flavor in the overall mix. I like the versatile mix of compositions featured on this album which is something that Goblin will explore even more on their future releases, but strangely enough I feel like there are very few indications of the band that was featured on their previous album. Out of the 11 tracks here only compositions like Block and Distrazioni could have made sense on Roller.

Primarily I would recommend this album for fans of the later Goblin soundtracks while newcomers should probably start with albums like Roller, Suspiria and Profondo Rosso. Still this release is far from collectors/fans only material so I'll move it up a notch!

**** star songs: Epopea (2:55) Ammoniaca (2:25) Edda (3:02) Dodici E Un Quarto (1:58) Block (2:41) R.I.B. (4:16) Apotheke (2:32) Distrazioni (2:33)

*** star songs: Kalu (4:55) Epopea (Reprise) (1:27) My Damned Shit (3:09)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#264109) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 03, 2010

4 stars Released under the pseudonym "Il Reale Impero Britannica," Goblin's soundtrack to the controversial 1976 film Perche Si Uccidono is very different from most of their material. The individual songs are varied and distinctive, giving the album a compilation feel; every track sounds like a possi ... (read more)

Report this review (#926712) | Posted by coasterzombie | Friday, March 08, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Nice album in Italian Progressive vein. If we look from Reale Imperio Britannico, we don't find anything about this band and if we listen this album is a litle different of other Goblin works. Very nice synphonic parts and some psichedelic space moments just other Italian bands in 70 years wit ... (read more)

Report this review (#235086) | Posted by João Paulo | Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GOBLIN "Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico)"