PERCHÉ SI UCCIDONO (O.S.T. WITH THE NAME REALE IMPERO BRITANNICO)

Goblin

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Goblin Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) album cover

Buy GOBLIN Music
Studio Album, released in 1976

1. Epopea (2:56)
2. Ammoniaca (2:24)
3. Kalu (4:52)
4. Edda (2:58)
5. Epopea (Reprise) (1:26)
6. My Damned Shit (3:03)
7. Dodici e un quarto (1:54)
8. Block (2:38)
9. RIB (4:09)
10. Apotheke (2:28)
11. Distrazioni (2:28)

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) lyrics

Search GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) tabs

LP Cinevox MDF 33/96 (1976)
CD Cinevox/ Pick Up Export MDF 321 (1999)

Thanks to MANDRAKEROOT for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

GOBLIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) Music

AwakeningAwakening
Box set · Soundtrack · Import
BELLA CASA 2012
RollerRoller
Cinevox Italy 2013
Goblin Tour 2013 (180 Gram Colored Vinyl 45rpm EP)Goblin Tour 2013 (180 Gram Colored Vinyl 45rpm EP)
EP
Death Waltz Recordings 2013
Vinyl$10.15
Music Composed And Performed By Goblin: Their Rare Tracks & Outtakes Collection, 1975-1989Music Composed And Performed By Goblin: Their Rare Tracks & Outtakes Collection, 1975-1989
Soundtrack
Drg 1995
Suspiria [180 Gram Vinyl]Suspiria [180 Gram Vinyl]
Soundtrack
AMS Music 2013
Vinyl$31.55
Fantastic Voyage of Goblin: Sweet Sound of HellFantastic Voyage of Goblin: Sweet Sound of Hell
Bella Casa 2007
LA MASCHERA DI CERA LuxAde CD PROG (Banco, Le Orme, Goblin, PFM, Osanna, Area) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Goblin Greatest Hits 1979 Italian Vinyl LP Cinivox ORL 8305 US $6.99 [1 bids]
HIGH ON FIRE 2014 AUSTRALIAN TOUR POSTER (ORANGE GOBLIN KYUSS MA US $12.16 Buy It Now 9h 59m
ACID DEATHTRIP ALABAMA THUNDERPUSSY ENTOMBED ORANGE GOBLIN DOWN COC HIGH ON FIRE US $34.99 Buy It Now 10h 43m
GOBLIN IL FANTASTICO VIAGGIO DEL BAGAROZZO MARK JAPAN CD OBI 2200yen KICP 1ST PR US $99.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
WRAITH OF THE ROPES Ada CD weird prog death/doom thergothon G.G.F.H. goblin NEW US $11.98 Buy It Now 12h 56m
SPETTRO FAMILY Rio Lapis CASSETTE Italian horror industrial Goblin umberto NEW US $8.98 Buy It Now 13h 12m
GOBLIN TOUR EP 2013 LIMITED EDITION Red Split Subscribers Edition 12" Vinyl NEW US $33.87 Buy It Now 15h 53m
GOBLIN-Il Fantastico Viaggio Del-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 16h 54m
Goblin - Zombi [Vinyl New] US $37.98 Buy It Now 16h 57m
Goblin Deep Red OST LP AMS Cinevox Profondo Rosso Dario Argento Giallo US $46.60 Buy It Now 17h 3m
ORANGE GOBLIN - COUP DE GRACE - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $22.45 Buy It Now 18h 27m
Goblin SUSPIRIA CIAK CINEVOX CD RARE OOP NM CD US $24.85 Buy It Now 19h 3m
PERTURBATOR - DANGEROUS DAYS VINYL LP black RARE! Vangelis Carpenter Goblin US $80.00 [0 bids]
GOBLIN Amo Non Amo AMS LP ITALIAN PROG SOUNDTRACK - NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 10m
GOBLIN Tenebre AMS LP ITALIAN PROG SOUNDTRACK - NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 15m
GOBLIN Contamination AMS LP ITALIAN PROG SOUNDTRACK - NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 18m
GOBLIN Buio Omega AMS LP ITALIAN PROG SOUNDTRACK - NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 20m
GOBLIN Nonhosonno AMS LP ITALIAN PROG argento SOUNDTRACK - NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 22m
DVORAK, ANTONIN - DVOR K: SYMPHONY NO. 7; THE WATER GOBLIN; NOCTURNE - NEW CD US $15.28 Buy It Now 23h 22m
GOBLIN Japan 1994 Version NM CD ZOMBI COLONNA SONORA ORIGINAL DEL FILM US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Suspiria [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] [LP] by Goblin (Vinyl,... US $300.00 [0 bids]
OST PROFONDO ROSSO Deep Red 7" PS Japan GOBLIN US $32.00 Buy It Now 1 day
teen suicide - goblin problems vinyl US $9.50 [6 bids]
Haunted * by Goblin Market (CD, Oct-2005, Camera Obscura Records) Green Pajamas US $11.25 Buy It Now 1 day
DVORAK / JARVI / SNO - SYMPHONY 5 / WATER GOBLIN NEW CD US $26.30 Buy It Now 1 day
ORANGE GOBLIN A Eulogy For The Damned LP 180g VINYL RECORD Sealed NEW US $27.21 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN - Zombi replica of the original 1978 release LP new sealed 180 gram vinyl US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1978 Patrick Australian thriller/horror movie. Goblin LP IMPORT vinyl record US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin Buio Omega record NEW heavyweight vinyl gatefold LP soundtrack horror US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Il Fantastico Viaggio del Bagarozzo Mark JAPAN 1st Press CD KICP-2213 US $20.00 [0 bids]
Harry Hudson's Melody Men Dancing Goblin 78rpm Disc US $16.93 Buy It Now 1 day
BULLDOZER exorcism LP GTF rare KBD metal DEATH SS goblin OOP metal death thrash US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CLAUDIO SIMONETTI - PHENOMENA (Goblin) OOP Italian Comp Soundtrack Score OST CD US $16.93 Buy It Now 1 day
MORTIFICATION - ERASING THE GOBLIN CD ALBUM US $28.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin Healing Through Fire (Ltd 2 x Flame Coloured Vinyl)Pre-order US $38.96 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN TWO RECORDS: ZOMBIE (DAY OF THE DEAD) OST + NON HO SONNO OST US $99.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Tyler The Creator - Goblin [Vinyl New] US $19.00 [0 bids]
GOBLIN - Profondo Rosso (Record Store Day 2014) - 7" US $24.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin - Coup De Grace [CD New] US $11.31 Buy It Now 1 day
THE GOBLINS GOBLIN PRIDE CD US $1.99 [0 bids]
Dario Argento/Giallo Allegro - Suspiria & Deep Red - Goblin - OST Limited Ed. CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rare CD GOBLIN Suspiria slipcase + bonus tracks Cinevox 2012 US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin - The Big Black - CD - 2000 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin - Fantastic Voyage Of Goblin NEW CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin-Buio Omega-'79 Joe D'Amato OST-PROG ROCK-NEW LP US $41.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1 CENT CD Goblin Island - Nekrogoblin US $0.01 [0 bids]
POISON the police ORANGE GOBLIN pink floyd SOULFLY ozzy osbourne MOTORHEAD PATCH US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
POISON the police ORANGE GOBLIN pink floyd SOULFLY ozzy osbourne MOTORHEAD PATCH US $5.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin-Buio Omega/Buried Alive-Joe D'Amato '79 GIALLO OST-PROG ROCK-NEW CD DIGI US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin: Amo Non Amo (New/Sealed CD) US $28.79 Buy It Now 1 day
GOBLIN-Roller-70s ITALIAN PROG-NEW CD JC US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Orange Goblin A EULOGY FOR THE DAMNED 180 Colored NEW SEALED VINYL LP US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ORANGE GOBLIN the big black MINT LP HEAVY STONER PSYCH KYUSS METAL Black Sabbath US $17.00 [0 bids]
Tyler The Creator - Goblin [CD New] US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Celeste: s/t Empty Promo Box [Japan Mini-LP no cd pfm banco trip area goblin Q US $42.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Goblin [Deluxe Version] [PA] [Digipak] by Tyler, The Creator (CD, May-2011, 2... US $5.25 [0 bids]
GOBLIN COCK "Come with me if you want to Live" (CD) HEAVY ROCK STONER METAL US $13.12 Buy It Now 2 days
MAJEURE / STEVE MOORE Brainstorm NEW LP PROG ZOMBI Goblin, Umberto, Fabio Frizzi US $22.99 [0 bids]
TARANTULA HAWK II CD OOP Instrumntl PROG Goblin Zombi Morte Macabre King Crimson US $7.67 [0 bids]
Dvorak: The Water Goblin, The Noon Witch, The Golden Spinning Wheel, The Wild Do US $6.93 Buy It Now 2 days
Orange Goblin - Frequencies From Planet Ten - CD - 1999 US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Keith Emerson - Inferno OST Cinevox 180G Re - Argento Goblin NM US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DVORAK SYMPHONY 7 WATER GOBLIN SLAVONIC DANCE OUT OF PRINT BBC FREEPOST CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
Zombi (Dawn of the Dead) by Goblin (CD, Apr-2013) US $10.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin [PA] [5/10] * by The Tyler Creator, Tyler, The Creator (CD, May-2011,... US $7.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick by Goblin (CD, Apr-2004, Cinevox) US $13.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Phenomena [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] by Goblin (CD, Jul-2012) US $10.08 Buy It Now 2 days
ORANGE GOBLIN - A EULOGY FOR THE FANS...ORANGE GOBLIN LIVE 2012, COLOURED 2LP US $38.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SOUNDTRACK: Contamination LP (Italy, reissue, music by Goblin) Soundtrack US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Sanctus Daemoneon The UnaVoidable Psychotic Doom Goblin US $6.66 [0 bids]
Orange Goblin - Coup De Grace CD US $18.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin-Suspiria-70s CULT ITALIAN HORROR OST-NEW LP180gr US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORANGE GOBLIN - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Dvorak(Vinyl LP)The Water Goblin-Supraphon-SUA 10455-Czech Republic-Ex/Ex US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics on red vinyl uncle acid Orange goblin US $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VARIOUS Creepers 1985 UK Vinyl LP Goblin Bill Wyman Motorhead Iron Maiden OST US $50.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin: Patrick (New/Sealed CD) US $27.10 Buy It Now 2 days
ZOMBI Spirit Animal 2LP Red Splatter LTD to 200 Goblin Tangerine Dream Isis US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROB CROW-LIVING WELL-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-Pinback-Goblin Cock-2007-14 Tracks US $3.00 [0 bids]
ZOMBI Spirit Animal 2LP Red Goblin Tangerine Dream Isis Genesis US $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ZOMBI Cosmos 2LP Swamp Green Reissue Vinyl Goblin Tangerine Dream Isis Genesis US $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ZOMBI Surface to Air LP Grey Reissue Vinyl Goblin Tangerine Dream Isis Genesis US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin Tour EP 2013 US $15.00 [0 bids]
ORANGE GOBLIN Frequencies From Planet Ten Limited Gatefold Vinyl LP US $42.35 Buy It Now 2 days
Stoned Revolution The Ultimate Trip CD ~ Kyuss Orange Goblin Sleep Goatsnake US $2.25 [3 bids]
RUNES ORDER The Art of Scare and Sorrow CD ritual/occult industrial goblin NEW US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Profondo Rosso Goblin Record Store Day 2014 7" Red colored vinyl limited edition US $54.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goblin - Il Fantastico Viaggio Del Bagarozzo Mark Italian music CD US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Naam Ballad of The Starchild CD orange goblin seven sisters of sleep NEW / PROMO US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
TYLER THE CREATOR**GOBLIN (W/FREE MP3)**2LP US $20.93 Buy It Now 3 days
Goblin [Deluxe Version] [PA] [Digipak] by Tyler, The Creator (CD, May-2011, 2 Di US $6.50 [0 bids]
ORANGE GOBLIN TIME TRAVELLING BLUES LP W/10" MINT ORIGINAL UK ORANGE VINYL US $52.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Kyuss 2 clutch orange goblin doom wizard big tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy GOBLIN music online Buy GOBLIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOBLIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) ratings distribution

GOBLIN Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico) reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars Perché Si Uccidono is a soundtrack album by Italian progressive rock act Goblin for the movie Perché Si Uccidono - La Merde which was written and directed by Mauro Macario. Goblin were forced to change their name due to the controversial subject matter of the movie which is about drug abuse/ addiction. Therefore this soundtrack album was released using the Il Reale Impero Britannico name. It´s the only time Goblin changed their name and when you think about the bloody nature of many of the movies Goblin have made soundtracks to, I actually find it rather strange that they had to make the name change. The album was originally released on LP by Cinevox in 1976 but became available on CD through Cinevox in 1999.

The music on the album is unmistakably Goblin whatever name they opted to use. Lots of mellotron, organ and moog on top of a sligthly jazz/ Rock/ fusion and kind of funky rythm section. The music comes off as rather kitchy at times but also pretty cool and it´s the mix of the kitchy and the cool that I really enjoy about Goblin. Songs like Epopea and R.I.B are favorites but all songs are excellent. While the album is pre-dominantly instrumental there´s actually vocals on a couple of songs. The song Edda has female vocals which are sung by female singer Edda Dell'Orso and the song My Damned Shit has some soul-like male vocals. It´s actually quite nice for the variation of the album that there are vocals IMO.

The level of musicianship on the album is excellent. Goblin is such a professional act.

I will not hesitate to call this production fantastic. Very enjoyable. When I think about great organic seventies productions this is exactly what I´m thinking about. No one makes productions like this anymore.

I don´t find Perché Si Uccidono as accomplished as neither Profondo Rosso (1975) nor Roller (1976) but it is an excellent album in its own right and a 3.5 - 4 star rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#227736) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars Perché Si Uccidono has so far been my latest Goblin-related purchase and I owe it mainly to the intriguing review posted by UMUR! After browsing the web I finally settled for the MP3 format version of the album off Amazon mainly because it would cost me at least $30 to get the real deal.

To tell you the truth I was originally disappointed by this album because I didn't feel that the music sounded like Goblin. I even compared the tracks with the samples available on other websites just to be sure that I've got the real album. I think that I was concerned by the fact that this album was originally released in the same year as Roller and I just couldn't believe that the style would change so drastically as it did here. Luckily the more I listened to Perché Si Uccidono the more I got into it and today I believe that my original comparison was indeed unjust.

The first two tracks may not sound like either Roller or Suspiria but they are great in their own special way. Both are very melodic instrumentals and I especially like Ammoniaca for its slow pace and nice keyboard work. The similar themes will be touched upon during Dodici E Un Quarto which roughly translates to "Twelve-fifteen" but before we get there we'll have to make acquaintance with the inferior middle section of the album.

Kalu at it's almost five minute running time is the longest composition here but it's also the one I enjoy the least because of its flirtation with the disco-styled sounds and rhythms. I would also probably have appreciated My Damned Shit a lot more without the vocals and although I have no problem with the performance the Italian accent of the singer just rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it.

The album's final 14 minutes (out of the 32 minutes) put the album once again on the right track with compositions like R.I.B. and Apotheke adding sort of a Jazz Rock/Fusion flavor in the overall mix. I like the versatile mix of compositions featured on this album which is something that Goblin will explore even more on their future releases, but strangely enough I feel like there are very few indications of the band that was featured on their previous album. Out of the 11 tracks here only compositions like Block and Distrazioni could have made sense on Roller.

Primarily I would recommend this album for fans of the later Goblin soundtracks while newcomers should probably start with albums like Roller, Suspiria and Profondo Rosso. Still this release is far from collectors/fans only material so I'll move it up a notch!

**** star songs: Epopea (2:55) Ammoniaca (2:25) Edda (3:02) Dodici E Un Quarto (1:58) Block (2:41) R.I.B. (4:16) Apotheke (2:32) Distrazioni (2:33)

*** star songs: Kalu (4:55) Epopea (Reprise) (1:27) My Damned Shit (3:09)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#264109) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 03, 2010

4 stars Released under the pseudonym "Il Reale Impero Britannica," Goblin's soundtrack to the controversial 1976 film Perche Si Uccidono is very different from most of their material. The individual songs are varied and distinctive, giving the album a compilation feel; every track sounds like a possi ... (read more)

Report this review (#926712) | Posted by coasterzombie | Friday, March 08, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Nice album in Italian Progressive vein. If we look from Reale Imperio Britannico, we don't find anything about this band and if we listen this album is a litle different of other Goblin works. Very nice synphonic parts and some psichedelic space moments just other Italian bands in 70 years wit ... (read more)

Report this review (#235086) | Posted by João Paulo | Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GOBLIN "Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico)"