LIVE IN MACEDONIA

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars
- Garabet Tavitjan / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass
- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards

2CD Avalon Production (2006 Macedonia) (live set recorded July-August 2006 in Ohrid and Bitola, Macedonia)
2CD One Records (2007 Serbia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Live in Macedonia Music

Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
Leb I Sol 2Leb I Sol 2
Imports 2014
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 8h 44m
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX- US $26.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 2 days
2CD LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 30th Anniverary Tour Concert 2006 one records US $28.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LEB I SOL - NIE CETVORICATA RARE YUGO JAZZ ROCK FUSION 7"PS 1978 US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL feat. DADO TOPIC TAKA NATAKA, MACEDONIAN JA FOLK ROCK CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $17.69 Buy It Now 5 days
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $59.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $59.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Leb-I-Sol - Con Briorubato - Basic Beat - 1995 #30935 US $4.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 10 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 11 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $119.99 Buy It Now 11 days
LEB I SOL Same, Jazz Rock Fusion YU Press EX LP US $40.00 Buy It Now 12 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $19.90 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO , YUGOSLAV LP US $32.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL 2 , MACEDONIAN PROG ETHNO JAZZ YUGOSLAV LP US $44.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL 1st, MACEDONIAN PROG ETHNO JAZZ YUGOSLAV LP US $42.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV LP 1987+INNER SLEEVE-MACEDONIAN FOLK-ROCK US $19.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LEB I SOL RUCNI RAD, YUGOSLAV JAZZ PROG ETHNO ROCK LP US $26.00 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $27.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $8.99 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV LP-1987-CLASSIC ROCK US $10.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 22 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 22 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 22 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL akusticna trauma live 2001 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL best of vol. 1+2 2003 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock TWO CDs US $50.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL rucni rad + beskonacno 2000 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock 2 albums on 1CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL sledovanje 2000 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock CD with bonus songs US $28.00 Buy It Now 25 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $13.00 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Live in Macedonia ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Live in Macedonia reviews

Review by Seyo
5 stars Re-union of LEB I SOL - Fusion at its best!!!

LEB I SOL re-united in 2006 in its original quartet line-up, after almost 15 years of inactivity. Extended tour was scheduled across Macedonia and former Yugoslav countries and the result was a DVD and this 2CD live set. To my disappointment, the most part of the Bosnian tour in early 2007 was cancelled due to management problems, so I had to be content with these two releases.

The quartet line-up (Stefanovski-guitar/vocal, Arsovski-bass, Tavitijan-drums, Dimusevski-keyboards) was responsible for the first three album masterpieces of these ex-Yugoslav and Macedonian ethno- jazz fusion virtuosos, so hearing (and seeing) them in concert is a spectacle in its own right. Previous live albums (Akusticna trauma, Live in New York) either did not feature Tavitijan and/or Dimusevski, or in the case of Live Anthology (where the quartet was complete) the repertoire was focused on their later pop-oriented material. So Live in Macedonia finally captures all the best moments of their strong, impeccable, technically perfect yet emotional and musically potent performances of folk-impregnated jazz-rock fusion.

The album opens with a new studio song, a re-arrangement of traditional Raspukala Sar-planina (Broken Down Shar Mountain) which was also aired as a promo video clip. Material is roughly divided between their early classic fusion of the first four albums on Disc 1 and the more relaxed and laid-back soft rock sound of the late 1980s on Disc 2, including such crowd-pleasers as mega hits Kalabalak, Cuvam Noc Od Budnih (Guarding the Night from the Awakened), Mamurni Ljudi (Hangover People), Kao Kakao (Like Cacao), Skopje and Cukni Vo Drvo (Knock on Wood). The acme of the album comes with three songs not recorded on any previous studio album - all folk traditionals arranged by the band in a fusion vein - Uci me majko karaj me (Teach Me Mother, Warn Me), A Bre Makedonce (Oh My Macedonian Boy) and Si Zaljubiv Edno Mome (A Young Lad Fell In Love). The latter one was here premiered before its inclusion on the following studio album Itakanataka in 2008. Finally Country theme from the movie Smeker ends this show in a perfect way.

This live set shows why LEB I SOL were frequently praised as one of the finest jazz rock bands ever, not only in the regional (ex-YU) context but internationally too. Relatively small number of reviews of their albums here at PA indicates that the Western and the Worldwide audience is yet to discover this beautiful music. Why not start with this amazing 2CD?!

PERSONAL RATING: 5/5

P.A. RATING: 5/5

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#209809) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 02, 2009

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Live in Macedonia"