SAYı 2

2. Erciyes Şokta (5:13)
3. Foklar (3:54)
4. BABA (3:55)
5. PAPA (3:50)
6. Harf Devrimi 2005 (4:11)
7. Yok var (3:32)

- Cevdet / drums, darbuka, bendir, vocal
- Tolga / guitar, vocal, effects, sampling, bass
- Kerem / bass, vocal

CD A.K. Müzik (2006)

Thanks to sator for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

NEKROPSI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NEKROPSI Sayı 2 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Mi KubbesiMi Kubbesi
ADA Muzik
Aylik / MonthlyAylik / Monthly
A.K Muzik
NekropsiNekropsi
A. K. Muzik
Nekropsi 1998Nekropsi 1998
CD Baby 2011
Never Say Never Again (Blu-ray Disc, 2009, Collector's Edition) Single Disc USD $9.97 Buy It Now 21 days
FLEETWOOD MAC - SAY YOU WILL CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 27 days
John Pinette - I Say Nay Nay (DVD) USD $8.25 Buy It Now 27 days
Brandy : Never Say Never CD (1998) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Fazil Say - Black Earth (Naive) Digipak CD NEW USD $3.49 Buy It Now 29 days
Betty Davis - They Say I'm Different [Vinyl New] USD $21.06 Buy It Now 14 days
PAUL McCARTNEY & MICHAEL JACKSON: Say Say Say SEALED US 12" LP USD $9.77 [0 bids]
The Pogues - Just Look Them Straight in the Eye & Say Pogue.. 5DISC USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
KINA GRANNIS - THE ONE YOU SAY GOODNIGHT TO (VERY RARE PROMO) USD $1.54 [0 bids]
3 CD lot Erasure I Say, I Say, I Say & Singles Always & Dont Say Your Love USD $8.99 [0 bids]
Lila Says (DVD, 2005) USD $2.90 Buy It Now 25 days
Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing by Discharge (CD, Jun-1998, Castle... USD $7.97 Buy It Now 25 days
"They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition) USD $27.86 Buy It Now 7 days
CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah [Anniversary] CD!! USD $3.99 [0 bids]
VTG MATTEL SEE N' SAY "THE FARMER SAYS" INTERACTIVE TOY LEARN ANIMAL SOUNDS USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Discharge Hear Nothing See Nothing Say Nothing LP USD $11.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Reggae 45 BRENT DOWE Things You Say You Love VIRGONIAN HEAR USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah [Vinyl New] USD $16.74 Buy It Now 28 days
Sportsmen Say by Gene L. Letourneau (Hardcover) 1976 USD $2.50 Buy It Now 6 days
See N Say The Farmer Says Vintage 1989 Talking Toy Mattel - Works! USD $16.00 Buy It Now 27 days
DAG NASTY Can I Say LP looks like new USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
1910 Fruitgum Company - Best Of The 1910 Fruitgum Co. Simon Says [CD New] USD $6.96 Buy It Now 25 days
Les Dudek Say No More USD $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ALIAS - NEVER SAY NEVER - ANGELMILK EDITION - SEALED CD - OUT OF PRINT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Other Truths - Do Make Say Think (CD) USD $6.23 Buy It Now 24 days
7eventh Time Down Just Say Jesus CD Brand New & Sealed USD $11.29 Buy It Now 26 days
They Say/I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing, Cathy Birkenstein, Ge USD $4.99 [1 bids]
Blanche Who's to say cass third man records Jack White superstition 45 rpm rare USD $47.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Frankie Say Greatest [Limited Edition] by Frankie Goes to Hollywood (CD,... USD $8.06 Buy It Now 12 days
Ali Eskandarian Nothing To Say CD DIGIPAK NEW USD $4.67 Buy It Now 9 days
SLEEP of OLDOMINION Say Goodbye / The Heat 12" hip-hop rap USD $0.99 [0 bids]
ALLISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION EVERY TIME YOU SAY GOODBYE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 28 days
NEW They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (3rd Edition) USD $25.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Dora Hall Time To Say Goodbye / We'll Sing In The Sunshine Calamo Soul VG++ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Sean Connery Triple Feature (DVD) Never Say Never Again/Cuba/Bridge Too Far USD $8.95 Buy It Now 12 days
SAY ANYTHING "HEBREWS" LP , COLOR VINYL , new/unplayed USD $10.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life, Henry USD $1.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Black Sabbath - Never Say Die [CD New] USD $6.29 Buy It Now 7 days
JUSTIN BIEBER - NEVER SAY NEVER - DVD USD $1.49 Buy It Now 3 days
The Jeremiah Study Bible : What It Says. What It Means. What It Means for You... USD $30.51 Buy It Now 4 days
YOLANDA MILLA NEVER SAY NEVER WARLORK DANCE SEALED 12" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Woolf Phillips: Lullaby Of Broadway / Jack Payne: Say It With Music CD USD $1.54 [0 bids]
DAG NASTY Can I Say Dischord 19 First Press USD $20.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Don't Say a Word USD $3.96 Buy It Now 12 days
They Say / I Say : The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing by Gerald Graff... USD $11.00 [5 bids]
Say Anything USD $3.96 Buy It Now 11 days
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Frankie Say Greatest - cd album USD $2.73 [0 bids]
Northern Soul 45 - Robert Earl - Say You'll Be Mine - Carol - mp3 - original! USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Billy Squier - Don't Say No (30th Anniversary Edition) [CD New] USD $10.92 Buy It Now 2 days
GENE THOMAS/GROUP 45RPM '63 PICTURE WHAT WILL MY MARY SAY KNOCKOUT VERSION VG++ USD $5.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Vintage 1989 Mattel Mother Goose Says See'n' Say Nursery Rhymes Toy Baby USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 7m
1978 BLACK SABBATH NEVER SAY DIE! Hard Rock Heavy Metal Record LP USD $12.00 Buy It Now 24 days
POOR RIGHTEOUS TEACHERS Time To Say Peace 12" hip-hop rap USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Say I Am You by The Weepies (CD, Mar-2006, Nettwerk America) USD $4.12 Buy It Now 24 days
ROMEO VOID NEVER SAY NEVER PIC SLEEVE VINYL 12'' USD $0.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Lees Of Memory - Sisyphus Says [Vinyl New] USD $21.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Super Duper Phonology Fold, Say & Do Stories & Activities for Speech Therapy EUC USD $15.00 Buy It Now 17 days
JUNIOR ROSS & THE SPEARS 'Say Jah Jah Say' (STARS) re NM USD $5.00 [0 bids]
7h
Never Say Die, Black Sabbath, Very Good Original recording remastered, I USD $15.89 Buy It Now 25 days
Trombone Shorty Say That to Say This CD USD $9.48 Buy It Now 26 days
They Say / I Say : The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing by Gerald Graff... USD $10.00 [0 bids]
USD $25.00 Buy It Now
Don't Say a Word (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) * NEW * USD $7.95 Buy It Now 16 days
No : Why Kids--Of All Ages--Need to Hear It and Ways Parents Can Say It by... USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Dance Gavin Dance - What Ever I Say Is Royal Ocean [CD New] USD $10.39 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS - Some Might Say / Talk Tonight 45 RPM MINT SEALED 7" USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Poison : Open Up and Say CD (1989) USD $3.23 Buy It Now 22h 35m
listen Latin R&B Mod LOS TWISTERS what'd i say / nena twist MEXICO 1962 ray char USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Curtis Mayfield - Never Say You Can't Survive (1994) SOUL R AND B USD $2.33 [0 bids]
RARE ORIG NORTHERN SOUL MODERN 45 - THE INVITATIONS - THEY SAY THE GIRL'S W/DEMO USD $14.95 [0 bids]
The Farmer Says See 'N Say Toddler Learning Toy in Excellent Condition USD $16.50 Buy It Now 26 days
Jim Liban - I Say What I Mean [CD New] USD $16.23 Buy It Now 21 days
ARABESQUE TIME TO SAY GOODBYE GERMAN IMPORT VINYL 12'' USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Open Up and Say...Ahh! by Poison (Vinyl, Capitol/EMI Records, 1988) USD $12.00 [0 bids]
THE COUNTS 45 My Dear My Darling / She Wont Say Yes DOT label DOO WOP bb2490 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Boundaries : When to Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by... USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Ahmad Miller - Say Ah! EP MADLIB Yesterdays New Quintet USD $7.34 Buy It Now 25 days
The Honeymooners - The Classic 39 Episodes (Blu Ray) Descrip says DVD, but BLU R USD $34.98 Buy It Now 2 days
John Pinette: I Say Nay Nay DVD Region 1 USD $11.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Say Anything DVD John Cusack, Ione Skye, John Mahoney, Lili Taylor, Amy Brooks USD $3.89 Buy It Now 1 day
INCIDENT OBSESSION "Obsession Say 12 Inch Mixes!" JAPAN CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days
DANCE GAVIN DANCE 'Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean' LP Limited RED VINYL New! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Alaska ULU Knife with stand - New in Box, Eagle - says Denali USD $8.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Anarchy My Dear, Say Anything, New USD $5.04 Buy It Now 10 days
The Creatures- Say IMPORT (7" Vinyl Single,UK, 1999, Sioux 6V) Original Pressing USD $8.99 [0 bids]
Carl Broemel - All Birds Say LP+CD [ATO] NEW & SEALED VINYL My Morning Jacket USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Say and Do Mazes for Articulation : Bk252 by Susan Rose Simms "Speech Therapy" USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob Baldwin - Never Can Say Goodbye [CD New] USD $17.17 Buy It Now 11 days
ULTIMATE Say I Do / Mr. Gunman 12" indie random hip-hop rap USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Various Artists So You Say: hear music vol. 5 CD USD $3.25 Buy It Now 29 days
BILLY WESTERN MY BLUE ROOM / SAY WHEN PRIVATE LABEL COUNTRY USD $3.50 Buy It Now 23 days
FACTORY SEALED ORIGINAL James Brown King 1047 Say It Loud USD $39.99 [0 bids]
Dionne Warwick - How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye - 1983 Expanded Edition CD USD $1.54 [1 bids]
78 By Harry Richman, "What D'ya Say?" on Brunswick USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Great album from 2007 - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Some Loud Thunder USD $1.54 [0 bids]
ruth brown IT'S LOVE BABY/WHAT'D I SAY new breed r&b popcorn 45 on ATLANTIC USD $4.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Never Say Never Again USD $3.68 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACK SABBATH NEVER SAY DIE ORIGINAL 1978 U.S PRESSING EXCELLENT VINYL USD $13.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Everytime We Say Goodbye DVD Tom Hanks, Cristina Marsillach, Benedict Taylor, A USD $4.33 Buy It Now 26 days
Everyone Says I Love You USD $7.06 Buy It Now 26 days
Rosie (The Bitch of Rock) - Never Say Die NM 12" EP private press metal USD $25.99 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy NEKROPSI music online Buy NEKROPSI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NEKROPSI DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NEKROPSI Sayı 2 ratings distribution

NEKROPSI Sayı 2 reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Ok, this is the long waited album for Nekropsi, everybody thought they disbanded but after 10 years they came with a new album called Sayı 2:10 Yılda Bir (Number 2 : One in Every Ten Years) The title is a mock on the subject that it took 10 years for them to release another album. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#131063) | Posted by liquiddreamx | Wednesday, August 01, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As a legendary band in Turkish rock scene, Nekopsi, finally, released its 2nd album after ten years. this new album is really comprised by various musical approaches like Krautrock, post-punk, psychedelic, experimental, etc. comperatively shorter album than previous one but still it is intensi ... (read more)

Report this review (#122469) | Posted by Tunca Arican | Thursday, May 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NEKROPSI "Sayı 2"