VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

50s Vocal THE FOUR FRESHMEN Voices & Brass NM! T-1295 MONO ORIG EB451 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
LEADBELLY-S/T BEST-GUITAR-VOICE-PIANO -VINYL LP RECORD-CAP. T 1821 MONO ORIGINAL USD $19.92 Buy It Now 5h 4m
THE VOICE & RHYTHM S/T JAPAN ORIG LP MODERN SOUL FUNK BOOGIE LISTEN! USD $26.99 Buy It Now 6h 44m
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE " DON'T CALL ME BABY " 7" SINGLE P/S 1988 EX/EX USD $3.27 Buy It Now 15h 29m
Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Heart) - Ain't No Guns In Heaven [CD New] USD $12.94 Buy It Now 16h 30m
3547 THE PIANO ROLLS AND VOICES - ALL TIME CHRISTMAS HITS - LP / NOEL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17h 19m
LIVING STRINGS & LIVING VOICES - WHITE CHRISTMAS - LP / NOEL USD $11.44 Buy It Now 17h 20m
THE CHRISTMAS VOICES OF WALTER SCHUMANN - LP CHRISTMAS / NOEL USD $9.91 Buy It Now 17h 21m
SOOM T Voice of Dissent 7' NEW VINYL RENEGADE MASTERS UK Dub Dancehall Monkey Ma USD $10.99 Buy It Now 18h 55m
Sam Butera Big Sax Big Voice Sealed LP Capitol T-1521 Mono USD $31.49 Buy It Now 20h 51m
NEW VOICES OF FREEDOM I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 12" 4 Track In USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
LATIN QUARTER Radio Africa 12" 3 Track Long Wave Version B/w Voices Inside And T USD $8.93 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICES S/t LP 10 Track (2568281) GERMAN Mca 1989 USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't Got Time To Die LP 15 Track Sleeve Has Sticker On USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MILLHOUSE GREEN MALE VOICE CHOIR S/t LP 18 Track Sleeve Has Some Light Mottled S USD $11.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of The Beehive, Don't Call Me Baby, NEW/MINT PICTURE DISC 7" vinyl single USD $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
The Star Line The Voices of Walter Schumann Capital Records T-297 NM/Mint USD $4.95 [0 bids]
PAUL JONES Thinkin' Ain't For Me 7" B/w Softly (pop1602) UK His Masters Voice 19 USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" B/w Downtown (rbus59) UK Red Bus 1981 USD $4.13 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" B/w Jump This Way (lon175) Pic Sleeve USD $4.13 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" B/w Downtown (rbus59) Number Written Ona-si USD $4.13 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE I Say Nothing 7" B/w Things You See When You Don't Have You USD $5.51 Buy It Now 1 day
CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS A Voice In The Wilderness 7" B/w Don't Be Mad At M USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" B/w Oh Yeah (rbus70) Number Written On B-sid USD $4.13 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" B/w Jump This Way (lon175) Pic Sl USD $5.51 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 10 INCH 4 Track In Limited Fold Out Slee USD $13.27 Buy It Now 1 day
HEART You're The Voice CASSETTE 2 Track In Card Slipcase B/w Call Of The Wild (t USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
OFF BEAT 4 S/t MAGAZINE A4 Mainly Black And White Magazine Featuring Voice Of Th USD $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE 'DON'T CALL ME BABY' UK 12" SINGLE USD $9.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of The Beehive 12" Single The Things You See When You Don't Have A Gun/ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
#VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't call me Baby / Jump this way 1988 LONDON VINYL EX USD $2.30 [0 bids]
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby - Poste... 10" record UK USD $14.38 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICES OF TKA-DON`T BE AFRAID (EP) CD NEW USD $11.74 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF WILL ROGERS I Never Met A Man I Didn't Like NM Vinyl Nice! 1973 LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage The Voice of T.M. Sounderarajaan Indian World Tamil Film Music Record LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Baaba Maal s/t CD/DVD, Palm World Voices- Senegal USD $4.79 Buy It Now 2 days
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't got time to die LP EASY CHORAL GATESHEAD USD $10.51 Buy It Now 2 days
MIKE BERRY - DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME - 7" VINYL 1962 HIS MASTERS VOICE RECORDS USD $4.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Unknown Artist Velvet Voices: Great Harmony Groups of t CD USD $4.33 Buy It Now 2 days
YELLOWSTONE & VOICE - S / T LP RARE UK 1ST PRESS REGAL ZONOPHONE TEXTURED G / F USD $59.15 Buy It Now 2 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE DON'T CALL ME BABY 7" SINGLE 1988 N/MINT USD $2.62 [0 bids]
Please Don't Make Us Sing This Song ~ Songs From The Voice, Volume 1 - New CD USD $2.89 Buy It Now 3 days
GOTHIC VOICES/C PAGE**MUSIC F/T LION-HEARTED KING**CD USD $8.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Elvis Presley - Hound Dog / Don't Be Cruel "His Masters Voice" - EXTREMELY RARE! USD $118.32 [0 bids]
Jane Powell - Can't We Be Friends His Master's Voice CLP 1131 UK Vinyl LP Album USD $16.80 [0 bids]
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - Don't Call Me Baby - Ex Con 7" USD $5.25 Buy It Now 3 days
STERLING STRINGS & VOICES if you only knew / i don't want to be lonely used 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Harry Owens & His Royal Hawaiians Voice Of The Trade Winds LP EX Capitol T-333 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
His master's voice 3115 CANARESE SONG T.V. Srirangachar: Pundarika varadha Ex USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Won't It Be Wonderful Voices of Citadel CD USD $24.81 Buy It Now 4 days
Barry Manilow Lot of 4 Vinyl Record Albums - S/T One Voice Here Comes Night 2:00 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 4 days
BARRY MANILOW One Voice LP STILL SEALED! w/Ships,Don't Want To Walk Without You USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BARRY MANILOW One Voice VINYL LP Why Don't We Try A Slow Dance Rain Ships USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LISTEN TO THE VOICES-SLY STONE IN T.STUDIO 1965-70 CD NEW+ USD $22.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Joe T Vanelli Feat Csilla - Voice In Harmony #111879 USD $5.90 Buy It Now 4 days
CASSETTE: THE CALDICOT MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY CHORAL USD $5.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby - Limited Edition fold-out 10" USD $9.86 [0 bids]
T Voices 2006 CD Prog Rock RUSSIAN VERSION MALS 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Ain't No Guns In Heaven - Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Hea (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Country Unplayed 45 From The Keith Whitley Tribute Album - A Voice Still Rings T USD $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ZERRA I ten thousand voices, message from the peoples 12" Mint- MERX 16T USD $13.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Voices Of Ascension - Can't Help Singing: Jerome Ker [CD New] USD $13.39 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICES of EAST HARLEM s/t SOUL LP Shrink JUST SUNSHINE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
NME 1991 JULY 13 ICE-T SEPULTURA JAM MONDAYS DIVINYLS VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE LFO USD $11.82 Buy It Now 5 days
Can't Help Singing: Jerome Ker - Voices Of Ascension (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.89 Buy It Now 5 days
Anthems for Men's Voices - CD T6VG USD $14.56 Buy It Now 5 days
The Voice of Will Rogers ,I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like, 1973 Sealed LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BOYS VOICE s/t same LP 1985 Norway w/ promo sheet USD $14.00 Buy It Now 5 days
JOHN TRUDELL Tribal Voice "But This Isn't El Salvador" Original 1987 US Cassette USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LEADBELLY Huddie Ledbetter's Best His Guitar, Voice, Piano LP Capitol T1821 MONO USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Buxtehude And His Circle [Theatre of Voice, Paul Hillier ] [DACAPO: 6220634], T. USD $18.26 Buy It Now 6 days
CHASTAIN THE VOICE OF THE CULT JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST PRESS DAVID T. USD $299.99 Buy It Now 6 days
CLIFF RICHARD stock issue 45 DON'T BE MAD AT ME / VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS ~ VG+ USD $9.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby London Label LON 175 7" Single USD $5.26 Buy It Now 6 days
Jack Teagarden His Voice His Trombone- Big T's Jazz LP Decca Records DL 8304 VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PROMO 45 Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby London Records NM 1988 USD $6.50 Buy It Now 6 days
G, Can't Help Singing: New Look at Jerome Kern, Voices of Ascension, 01349132242 USD $4.22 Buy It Now 6 days
The Voice of Will Rogers - I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like 1973 SEALED LP Mint M USD $7.49 Buy It Now 7 days
The Four Freshmen/Voices In Fun/Capitol/T1543/VG++ USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
CASSETTE: PRAZE MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY Cornwall USD $3.27 Buy It Now 7 days
CASSETTE: NANKERSEY MALE VOICE SINGERS S/T EASY Sentinel Cornwall USD $3.27 Buy It Now 7 days
Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You - His Master's Voice 7" Single 45 POP 1034 USD $2.62 Buy It Now 7 days
Can't Help Singing: Legendary Voices In Immortal Performances New CD USD $17.02 Buy It Now 7 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - Don't Call Me Baby - 1988 UK 2-track 7" vinyl USD $10.51 Buy It Now 7 days
CAN'T HELP SINGING: LEGENDARY VOICES IN IMMORTAL [USED CD] USD $13.69 Buy It Now 7 days
50 Art Songs by 19th Century Masters BOOK. SOPRANO High Voice. By Henry T Finck. USD $7.35 Buy It Now 8 days
JOE T. VANNELLI Feat Csilla: Play With The Voice 12" Dream Beat DB 004 Italy USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
GUIDED BY VOICES - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T4) USD $5.21 Buy It Now 8 days
VOICES OF DARKNESS-S/T-JAPAN MINI LP CD F56 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 8 days
His Masters Voice Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You Vinyl EP 7" 45 RPM Record USD $9.20 Buy It Now 8 days
Members, Don't Git Weary/Lift Every Voice and Sing New CD USD $14.93 Buy It Now 8 days
MEMBERS, DON'T GIT WEARY/LIFT EVERY VOICE AND SING [USED CD] USD $12.60 Buy It Now 8 days
Voices Of Darknes: S/T, Nigeria, RE, Ltd, 180gr, Afro Funk USD $27.00 Buy It Now 9 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - DON'T CALL ME BABY : EX UK 12" MAXI SINGLE - UK-LONX 175 USD $2.62 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVY JONES - S/T MONKEES VOICE DEBUT ON 1ST OZ PRESS ASTOR PLP 1208 EX COND USD $12.48 Buy It Now 9 days
TREORCHY MALE VOICE CHOIR TREORCHY SING QUEEN cassette tape album T1268 USD $5.25 Buy It Now 9 days
Voices In Latin - Voices In Latin s/t LP UK 1968 VG/VG+ # Latin - Bossanova USD $65.74 Buy It Now 9 days
Tuva - Voices From The Land Of T [CD New] USD $19.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Voice Of Q - I Can't Have Him Now - Urban Hero #242421 USD $2.62 Buy It Now 9 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby #308265 USD $2.62 Buy It Now 9 days
0 result found for "T"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein
Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"