VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

VOICE MAIL HEY JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T3475 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
CARLISLE AVE MITCH'S OFFICIAL MIX CD SWEETS VOICE OF JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T5268 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
VOICE MAIL JUMP OFF JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T3513 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry Fics 24 1986 (New Voice . New Mix) Vinyl 7" Single USD $1.56 [1 bids]
THE CARPENTERS VOICE OF THE HEART PAPER LABELS cassette tape album T619 USD $6.21 Buy It Now 3h 52m
US3 You can't hold me down w/ 2 REMIXES CD single US 3 BOSSA & BLACK VOICES MIX USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 47m
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE don't call me baby 7" WS EX/ USD $10.89 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Didn't I Tell Ya - Murphy & Voices Of Power Pac (1997, CD New) Feat. Keith Sweat USD $15.68 Buy It Now 6h 43m
RAY GRIFF-Mint Vinyl PROMO 45 -Don't Look At Me( In That Tone Of Voice) USD $8.75 Buy It Now 6h 46m
FOLLOW THAT GIRL S/t LP 17 Track Mono In Flipback Sleeve UK His Masters Voice 1 USD $14.70 Buy It Now 6h 54m
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't Got Time To Die LP 15 Track Sleeve Has Sticker On USD $9.80 Buy It Now 6h 55m
MILLHOUSE GREEN MALE VOICE CHOIR S/t LP 18 Track Sleeve Has Some Light Mottled S USD $22.88 Buy It Now 6h 57m
VOICES S/t LP 10 Track GERMAN Mca 1989 USD $7.77 Buy It Now 6h 58m
WADE RAY Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home/ Echo Of Your Voice RCA 47-4930 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Felling Male Voice Choir Ain't Got Time To Die Norman Williams Decca Eclipse USD $9.00 Buy It Now 8h
Aisha - Raise Your Voice / Don't Tell Me No Lies - 12'' Single Vinyl Dub (1995) USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Cliff Richard A Voice In The Wilderness / Don't Be Mad At Me 7" Vinyl USD $13.97 Buy It Now 9h 19m
Barry Manilow One Voice/I don't want to walk without you 45 RPM RECORD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 46m
STAN KENTON Artistry In Voices & Brass LP Capitol T 2132 SEALED Mono Promo 1st USD $45.00 Buy It Now 10h 4m
Murphy & Voices Of Power Pace - Didn't I Tell Ya [CD New] USD $17.89 Buy It Now 10h 56m
His Master's Voice 2005 JUNE 6 JAPAN Promo CD T.O.K./WAYNE WONDER /NA LEO #34 USD $6.98 Buy It Now 14h 54m
HAREM SCAREM - VOICE OF REASON 1ST PRESS CD 1995 HOUSE OF LORDS W.E.T. TREAT USD $13.13 [0 bids]
T. Giordani - Offertorios For Voice & Organ CD USD $20.89 Buy It Now 20h 56m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - DON'T CALL ME BABY - LON 175 USD $10.89 Buy It Now 21h 54m
THE CURE - BOYS DON`T CRY (New Voice Mix) 7" Single in P/S 1986 USD $4.28 [0 bids]
Gene Watson 45 Don't Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice / Paper Rosie USD $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby (PS) 12" Vinyl USD $14.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock 45 Barry Manilow - I Don'T Want To Walk Without You / One Voice On Arista USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Guided By Voices LP King Sh*t & the Golden Boys sealed Robert Pollard Tobin Spro USD $9.99 [0 bids]
SYLEENA JOHNSON *RARE* 2000/01 2x 12INCH DJ VINYL ain't no love / the voice ep USD $24.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Harry Owens Voice Of The Trade Winds High Fidelity T333 USD $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
T. Marco - Music For Voices & Instruments [CD New] USD $13.15 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICES ~ VOICES / T.V. EYES ~ 1981 UK 7" SINGLE + P/S ~ HALF CUT RECORDS CUT 1 USD $24.14 Buy It Now 2 days
TEX RITTER - The Friendly Voice Of Tex Ritter - vinyl LP Capitol T 2402 MINT! USD $24.88 Buy It Now 2 days
LIL MAMA VYP VOICE OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T3477 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SILENT VOICES BUILDING UP THE APATHY JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T1680 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
REALWORLD SHEILA CHANDRA WEAVING MY ANCESTORS' VOICES JAPAN CD OBI T1615 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VOICE OF A GENERATION THE FINAL ODDITION JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T1675 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BARRY MANILOW - ONE VOICE / I DON'T WANT TO WALK WITHOUT YOU USD $7.77 Buy It Now 2 days
The Italian Voice of Al Martino Capitol Records T 1907 G+ / G+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Don't Be Afraid - Voices Of Tka (CD Used Very Good) CD-R USD $9.30 Buy It Now 2 days
(LOU CHRISTIE-S/T)-one of the most distinctive voices in all of pop music-H4-LP USD $13.13 Buy It Now 2 days
7A2 used vinyl 7" VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE DON'T CALL ME BABY - JUMP THIS WAY USD $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Mass For Four Voices/Motets - T. Tallis (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.63 Buy It Now 2 days
VOICES IN MODERN - THE FOUR FRESHMEN - CAPITOL T-522 (1955, MONO LP) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Sam Butera The Big Sax And The Big Voice w/ Perdido Capitol Vinyl LP T1521 USD $14.75 Buy It Now 3 days
The Voices Of Walter Schuman 1950s Capitol T9016 Vinyl LP: VG+ Audio:VG++ USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
WADE RAY BILL BAILEY WON'T YOU PLEASE COME HOME/ECHO OF YOUR VOICE RCA 4930 M- USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
George Shearing w/ Voices - Night Mist 1962 Capitol T-943 Mono Vinyl LP VG++/NM USD $17.98 Buy It Now 3 days
The Voice of Will Rogers ,I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like, 1973 Sealed LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Wild Voices - Geoffrey T. Williams CASSETTE 1982 Escondido California SEALED NEW USD $27.00 Buy It Now 3 days
FOUR FRESHMEN - VOICES IN LOVE (T1074) VG+ cond. one of their best! USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Voices "I Wish It Wasn't True" Rare DELUXE Oz 7" USD $8.21 Buy It Now 3 days
50s Vocal THE FOUR FRESHMEN Voices In Fun T-1543 MONO ORIG EB451 NM USD $12.50 Buy It Now 3 days
BARRY MANILOW One Voice VINYL LP Why Don't We Try A Slow Dance Rain Ships USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW YORK VOICES S/T 1989 JAPAN CD OBI 3008yen VDJ 1ST PRESS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
J.T.ADAMS AND THE MEN OF TEXAS....VOICES SKYWARD Vinyl Gospel Lp USD $5.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Giordani,T. - Offertorios For Voice & Organ (CD New) USD $13.92 Buy It Now 4 days
T. Giordani - Offertorios For Voice & Organ [CD New] USD $13.26 Buy It Now 4 days
BARRY MANILOW * I DON'T WANT TO WALK WITHOUT YOU & ONE VOICE * 45RPM USD $4.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Cliff Richard A Voice In The/Don't Be Mad At Me 45 RPM ABC Paramount Records VG+ USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Capitol T 1742 mono Nm Spotlight On The JORDANAIRES Voices Quartet Arrangements USD $0.99 [0 bids]
* New York Voices - S/T (CD 1989 Jazz Vocal GRP) USD $6.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of the Beehive I Say Nothing Vinyl 12" Limited Edition Don't Call Me Baby USD $3.10 [0 bids]
Ruin Lust S/T 2011 Demo Cassette X/200-NEW Ash Borer,False,Fell Voices,Skagos USD $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS A Voice In The Wilderness 7" B/w Don't Be Mad At M USD $7.77 Buy It Now 4 days
PAUL JONES Thinkin' Ain't For Me 7" B/w Softly UK His Masters Voice 1967 USD $7.77 Buy It Now 4 days
PAUL JONES High Time 7" B/w I Can't Hold On Much Longer UK His Masters Voice 19 USD $7.77 Buy It Now 4 days
MAX WEBSTER Let Go The Line 7" Demo B/w Moon Voices Sticker Mark And Ringwear T USD $7.77 Buy It Now 4 days
STAN KENTON~ARTISTRY IN VOICES & BRASS~1964 UK 10-TRACK MONO LP~CAPITOL T 2132 USD $14.02 Buy It Now 4 days
MIKE BERRY Don't You Think It's Time 7" B/w Loneliness UK His Masters Voice 196 USD $3.89 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" B/w Oh Yeah Number Written On B-side Label USD $3.89 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" B/w Downtown Number Written Ona-side Label USD $3.89 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" B/w Downtown UK Red Bus 1981 USD $3.89 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" B/w Jump This Way Pic Sleeve UK Lond USD $7.77 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" With Promo Info Sheet B/w Jump This W USD $3.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 10" - LONT175 London Records USD $1.54 [0 bids]
SWV - sisters with voices/its about time : SWV - sisters with voices/its about t USD $3.25 Buy It Now 4 days
STAN KENTON ANN RICHARDS Kenton With Voices LP US 1957 Capitol T 810 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 5 days
HEART You're The Voice CASSETTE 2 Track In Card Slipcase B/w Call Of The Wild (t USD $7.77 Buy It Now 5 days
OFF BEAT 4 S/t MAGAZINE A4 Mainly Black And White Magazine Featuring Voice Of Th USD $7.77 Buy It Now 5 days
New York Voices - S/T - RARE 1989 Germany IMPORT "GRP" Digital LP In Shrink EX USD $11.24 Buy It Now 5 days
STAN KENTON artistry in voices & brass LP VG T-2132 Mono USA 1964 Promo Capitol USD $11.25 Buy It Now 5 days
Ain't No Guns In Heaven - Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Heart) (2007, CD New) USD $10.51 Buy It Now 5 days
Barry Manilow Set of 6 45's Can't Smile/One Voice/Write Songs/Ships/Magic/Some USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Please Don't Make Us Sing This Song CD Songs From The Voice Volume 1 Various 06 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
50s Vocal THE FOUR FRESHMEN Voices & Brass NM! T-1295 MONO ORIG EB451 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Cure Boys Don't Cry 12" (NEW VOICE - CLUB MIX) Record USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LEADBELLY-S/T BEST-GUITAR-VOICE-PIANO -VINYL LP RECORD-CAP. T 1821 MONO ORIGINAL USD $19.92 Buy It Now 5 days
Unknown Artist Velvet Voices: Great Harmony Groups of t CD USD $3.79 Buy It Now 5 days
VOICES 1985 S/T RARE AOR MELODIC-ROCK PROMO DEBUT LP NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
VOICES FORMING WEAPONS 2000 S/T RARE HARDCORE LP USD $10.49 Buy It Now 6 days
CASSETTE: PRAZE MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY Cornwall USD $4.66 Buy It Now 6 days
CASSETTE: NANKERSEY MALE VOICE SINGERS S/T EASY Sentinel Cornwall USD $4.66 Buy It Now 6 days
Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Heart) - Ain't No Guns In Heaven [CD New] USD $14.45 Buy It Now 6 days
SOOM T Voice of Dissent 7' NEW VINYL RENEGADE MASTERS UK Dub Dancehall Monkey Ma USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LEEHOM WANG ??? Hear My Voice 2004 Taiwan CD ????-Dream Again-I Can't Stop Lovin USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
T.o.t - Voices - 12 Inch Vinyl - Listen USD $10.89 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive, Don't call me baby, NEW/MINT Ltd picture disc 7" single USD $9.33 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive 12" Single The Things You See When You Don't Have A Gun/ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein

Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"