VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

Voices by T (2013-08-02)Voices by T (2013-08-02)
CD Baby

Can't Help Singing: A New Look at Jerome Kern Classics by Voices of Ascension CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now
PROMO 45 Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby London Records NM 1988 USD $6.50 Buy It Now
Jack Teagarden His Voice His Trombone- Big T's Jazz LP Decca Records DL 8304 VG+ USD $6.50 Buy It Now
Mary Don't You Weep by Just Voices USD $21.59 Buy It Now
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL B/W Downtown (Rbus59) Number Written USD $3.96 Buy It Now
T830 SEALED SALLITE RENAISSANCE CHRISTMAS CHANTICLEER A CAPELLA MALE VOICES USD $12.50 Buy It Now 2h 38m
T958 RARE OLD LP SONGBIRDS SINGING BIRDS ORNITHOLOGY BIRD VOICES COLUMBIA USD $14.50 Buy It Now 2h 38m
T959 RARE OLD LP SONGBIRDS SINGING BIRDS ORNITHOLOGY BIRD VOICES No.2 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Can't Help Singing: A New Look at Jerome Kern Classics by Voices of Ascension. USD $16.99 Buy It Now 9h 6m
#VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't call me Baby / Jump this way 1988 LONDON VINYL EX USD $2.21 [0 bids]
Won't It Be Wonderful by Voices of Citadel. USD $17.99 Buy It Now 14h 19m
Can't Help Singing: Legendary Voices In Immortal Performances New CD USD $15.94 Buy It Now 15h 37m
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - Don't Call Me Baby - 1988 UK 2-track 7" vinyl USD $10.08 Buy It Now 17h 20m
Voices Of A Grateful Nation: Supporting American Troops And Veterans, Vol. 2 - T USD $22.01 Buy It Now 17h 37m
Voices From the Range: Almeda Terry Sings the Poetry of Rhoda Sivell by Almeda T USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 45m
Servant Well Done * by William T. Mobley/The Voices of Praizz. USD $23.94 Buy It Now 17h 45m
Campion/Songs For Lute And Voice by T. Campion USD $11.76 Buy It Now 18h 4m
Voice of the Beehive - Don't call Me Baby - 12" Single - London LONX175 USD $2.51 [0 bids]
1979 Arist Vinyl 12" T.K. Barry Manilow "One Voice" VG+ USD $7.72 Buy It Now 19h 26m
ROY ACUFF LP - CAPITOL T2276 Voice of Country Music USD $13.75 Buy It Now 1 day
SCREAMIN' JAY HAWKINS: I Hear Voices / Just Don't Care 45 Blues USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
T - Voices [CD New] USD $17.55 Buy It Now 1 day
JOE T. VANNELLI Feat Csilla: Play With The Voice 12" Dream Beat DB 004 Italy USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
YMA SUMAC ~ LEGEND OF THE SUN VIRGIN T299 LP Incredible Exotica legendary voice! USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Loveland Featuring The Voice Of Rachel McFarlane - Don't Make Me Wait (Vinyl) USD $10.40 Buy It Now 1 day
His Masters Voice Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You Vinyl EP 7" 45 RPM Record USD $8.83 Buy It Now 1 day
BARRY MANILOW - ONE VOICE/I DON'T WALK TO WALK WITHOUT YOU 45 RPM 1979 USD $1.57 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICES OF DARKNESS-S/T-JAPAN MINI LP CD F56 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE CURE 12" BOYS DON'T CRY NEW VOICE CLUB MIX M-/EX+ USD $16.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby / Jump This Way 7" single (1988) USD $3.77 [0 bids]
STERLING STRINGS & VOICES if you only knew / i don't want to be lonely used 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage Voice Of The Beehive 1988 Let It Bee t-shirt (Large) USD $50.47 [0 bids]
YELLOWSTONE AND VOICE S/T ORIG 1st UK 1972 REGAL ZONOPHONE USD $18.92 [0 bids]
Lot 5 Madonna (CD) You Can Dance, Bedtime Stories, Virgin Voices, Don't Tell Me USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE VOICE BOX 45 I Want It Back / Baby Don't You Know NORTHERN SOUL PROMO VG+ USD $18.00 [1 bids]
Voice of Destruction S/T Morbid Records / Relapse Microseries Mini 3" CD 1995 USD $9.74 [0 bids]
DAVY JONES - S/T MONKEES VOICE DEBUT ON 1ST OZ PRESS ASTOR PLP 1208 EX COND USD $12.58 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Promo 45 THE CORSAIRS FEATURING THE VOICE OF "KING" MOEUZZELL Thinkin' on T USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Guided By Voices King Sh*t & the Golden Boys LP vinyl indie sealed reissue USD $17.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Don't Judge Me - Voices Of Heaven (CD Used Very Good) USD $15.98 Buy It Now 2 days
T.L. De Victoria - Et Jesum-Motets For Solo Voice [CD New] USD $9.71 Buy It Now 2 days
BARRY MANILOW i don't want to walk without you/ one voice ARISTA FLASHBACK 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 2 days
RADIO PROMO LP VOICES OF VISTA SPOT ANNOUNCEMENTS S & T JOHN CACAVAS ORCHESTRA USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CLIFF RICHARD a Voice in the Wilderness Don't Be Mad at Me W.LABEL PROMO 45 m385 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Voices Of Darknes: S/T, Nigeria, RE, Ltd, 180gr, Afro Funk USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Men Without Women/Voice of America [Slipcase] by Little Steven/Little Steven USD $22.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 10" USD $3.79 Buy It Now 3 days
50'S & 60'S 45 Cliff Richard - Don'T Be Mad At Me / A Voice In The Wilderness On USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
50'S & 60'S 45 Lu Ann Simms - Run, Don'T Walk / The Still Small Voice On Columbi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LU ANN SIMMS - PROMO - THE STILL SMALL VOICE / RUN DON'T WALK 45 RPM USD $2.99 [0 bids]
CASSETTE: THE CALDICOT MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY CHORAL USD $5.04 Buy It Now 3 days
Voices Of Tka - Don't Be Afraid CD-R [CD New] USD $9.94 Buy It Now 3 days
NIGHT MIST George Shearing Quintet With Voices 1957 Capitol LP T943 USD $6.30 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice Of The Beehive-Don't Call Me Baby 7" USD $1.26 Buy It Now 3 days
CLIFF RICHARD - A Voice In The Wilderness/Don't Be Mad At Me | Rare ABC 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice Of The Beehive- Don't Call Me Baby 7" USD $1.26 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW still sealed VOICE FARM self titled s/t VINYL LP record 1987 Ralph rr87551 USD $40.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE VOICES OF EAST HARLEM / SAME SELF TITLE S.T MINI LP CD new Curtis Mayfield USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby UK 7" vinyl picture disc single USD $13.18 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby - Limite... 7" record UK USD $12.55 Buy It Now 4 days
The Exciting Voice Of Al Martino Al Martino UK vinyl LP album record T1774 USD $20.13 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby - Poste... 10" record UK USD $13.81 Buy It Now 4 days
LEEHOM WANG ??? Hear My Voice 2004 Taiwan CD ????-Dream Again-I Can't Stop Lovin USD $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DAKOTA STATON - DYNAMIC (T1054) VG condition Rare Album Great Voice USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Four Freshmen Voices in Fun Capitol Records T-1543 072216DBE USD $13.98 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE DON'T CALL ME BABY 7" P/S UK USD $5.04 Buy It Now 4 days
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't Got Time To Die LP VINYL 15 Track Sleeve Has USD $6.30 Buy It Now 4 days
JACKSON BROWNE Next voice you heat EDIT PROMO DJ CD Single T BONE BURNETT Prodce USD $14.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Voices Of Citadel - Won't It Be Wonderful [CD New] USD $14.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Won't It Be Wonderful - Voices Of Citadel (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Jane Powell - Can't We Be Friends His Master's Voice CLP 1131 UK Vinyl LP Album USD $16.13 [0 bids]
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby (PS) 7" Vinyl Single USD $7.26 Buy It Now 4 days
SIGGE FURST - S/T, SELP 1004 HIS MASTER'S VOICE NORWEGIAN PRESS USD $38.90 Buy It Now 4 days
MURRAY HEAD 5 LP RECORD ALBUMS LOT COLLECTION Say It Ain't So/Between Us/Voices+ USD $9.41 Buy It Now 4 days
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry (New Voice . Club Mix) 1986 *GERMAN* 12" Maxi-Single USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE VOICE OF WILL ROGER, I NEVER MET A MAN I DIDN'T LIKE. VINYL LP 1973 SPOKEN USD $11.69 Buy It Now 5 days
T.H.E.M. THEE HUMAN EGO MANIACS here we go /voices/sex shooter 12" RED RECORD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
UNBELIEVABLE GUITAR AND VOICE OF/NASHVILLE UNDERGROUND/ALABAMA WILD MAN/BETTER T USD $26.48 Buy It Now 5 days
Men Of Courage - S/T Voices Of Wonder LP w/inner. Ex! USD $10.08 Buy It Now 5 days
VOICES OF CITADEL-WON`T IT BE WONDERFUL (BONUS TRACK) CD NEW USD $17.89 Buy It Now 5 days
GOTHIC VOICES/C PAGE - MUSIC F/T LION-HEARTED KING - CD USD $15.94 Buy It Now 5 days
1982'S 45 R.P.M. RECORD, A PROJECT OF LOUISE TUCKER, MIDNIGHT BLUE + VOICES IN T USD $1.12 Buy It Now 5 days
UNBELIEVABLE GUITAR AND VOICE OF/NASHVILLE UNDERGROUND/ALABAMA WILD MAN/BETTER T USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
RAY CHARLES WITH THE VOICES OF JUBILATION CHOIR - S/T CHRISTMAS (CD 2003) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Phantogram S/T tour 12" EP 2013 unplayed ffo Voices Nightlife Portishead Tricky USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE ITALIAN VOICE OF AL MARTINO CAPTIOL RECORDS T-1907 NM USD $1.79 Buy It Now 5 days
Living Voices / Living Guitars: I Don't Hurt Anymore 8 Track Tape * USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
T.H.E.M THEE HUMAN EGO MANIACS here we go /voices/sex shooter 12" RED COLORED NM USD $5.09 Buy It Now 5 days
The Italian Voice of Al Martino Capitol Records T 1907 G+ / G+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Voices Of A Grateful Nation: Supporting American Troops And Veterans, Vol. 2 - T USD $15.93 Buy It Now 5 days
The Voice of Will Rogers ,I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like, 1973 Sealed LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) USD $14.44 Buy It Now 6 days
CASSETTE: NANKERSEY MALE VOICE SINGERS S/T EASY Sentinel Cornwall USD $3.14 Buy It Now 6 days
CASSETTE: PRAZE MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY Cornwall USD $3.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Four Freshmen Voices In Fun LP Capitol T1543 EX/VG 1961 Voices In Fun USD $12.62 Buy It Now 6 days
Songmakers Almanac Voices Of The Night LP Hyperion A66053 EX/EX 1982 Voices Of T USD $12.62 Buy It Now 6 days
BARRY MANILOW, I Don't Want To Walk Without You; One Voice 45 RPM Record USD $3.19 Buy It Now 6 days
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL B/w Downtown (rbus59) UK Red Bus 19 USD $3.96 Buy It Now 6 days
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL B/w Downtown (rbus59) Number Writte USD $3.96 Buy It Now 6 days
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" VINYL B/w Oh Yeah (rbus70) Number Written USD $3.96 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein
Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"