VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

T Raumschmiere : Blitzkrieg Pop CD (2005) US $5.97 Buy It Now 29m 41s
DONALD PEERS " PLEASE DON'T GO " COLUMBIA 7" SINGLE 1968 US $3.21 Buy It Now 29m 52s
Paganini,Paganini,Tenebaum,Paganini,Paganini,Tenebaum,Lawson,Paganini,Paganini,T US $8.48 Buy It Now 30m 4s
Glass Tiger Don't Forget Me 45 with Picture Sleeve 45 (C20) US $0.49 [0 bids]
30m 6s
TOMMY TUCKER TIME Don't ever change / My heart sings 78 COLUMBIA 36770 USA US $20.96 Buy It Now 30m 10s
SANTANA - One Chain (Don't Make No Prison) (Promo) US $7.00 Buy It Now 30m 36s
SHENANDOAH - When You Were Mine/It Ain't Love Until US $6.50 Buy It Now 30m 47s
CHRISTIANS ideal world 12" 3 trk extended remix b/w say it isn't so part one and US $8.45 Buy It Now 30m 50s
Roberta Flack and & Donny Hathaway - S/T (NEW CD) US $10.87 Buy It Now 30m 57s
CLAIRE HAMILL moon is a powerful lover 12" 2 trk b/w once is not enough (cods5t) US $8.45 Buy It Now 31m
The Esquires - Part Angel / I Don't Know WND 1195 7" 45 VG+/M Shipping WW .. US $0.99 Buy It Now 31m 6s
SAFRI DUO,ATC,DIDO,JANET,MILK INC,TITIYO,TEXAS TWARRES : HET BESTE UIT DE MEGA T US $10.00 Buy It Now 31m 38s
CHRISTIAN FRY won't you stay 12" 4 trk pump friction and precious paul's club mi US $8.45 Buy It Now 31m 42s
Music of New Orleans Vol 3:music of T - Music Of New Orleans New US $24.91 Buy It Now 31m 49s
CHRISTIAN FRY you got me 12" 4 trk promo paul masterson club mix (mush33t2) pic US $8.45 Buy It Now 31m 58s
CHRISTIAN FRY you got me 12" 3 trk paul masterson dub mix promo (mush33t1) pic s US $8.45 Buy It Now 32m 28s
Freddie Jackson Don't Let Love Slip Away CL-48987...NEW(other) US $0.99 [0 bids]
32m 41s
MARIA CALLAS:Donizetti Lucia di Lamermoor:Columbia SAX 2316-7:Orig T/S:NM-/VG++ US $156.50 [4 bids]
33m 2s
CLAIRE HAMILL in the palm of my hand 12" 2 trk b/w jump club mix (cods2t) pic sl US $8.45 Buy It Now 33m 3s
CHRISTOPHER CROSS that girl 12" b/w open your heart & i really don't know any mo US $8.45 Buy It Now 33m 9s
NORTHERN SOUL T.S.U. TORONADOES Getting the Corners/What Good Am I? w/sleeve US $10.00 [0 bids]
33m 19s
CHROME MOLLY take me i'm yours 12" 3 trk b/w don't fight dirty and loose again ( US $8.45 Buy It Now 33m 41s
CLAIRE HAMILL denmark 12" 2 trk b/w two fools in a storm (cods8t) pic sleeve uk US $8.45 Buy It Now 33m 47s
SAMSON DON'T GET MAD GET EVEN RARE YUGOSLAV PRESSING LP NM/NM US $24.96 Buy It Now 33m 47s
Can't Stop the Rock:stryper Collectio - Stryper New & Sealed Compact Disc Free S US $15.59 Buy It Now 34m 11s
B.T.R. CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 34m 12s
Tchaikovsky,Tchaikovsky,Urbanek,Tchaikovsky,Tchaikovsky,Urbanek,Pfo : World of t US $3.96 Buy It Now 34m 24s
BLUES 78/Frankie Laine/West End Blues/I Can't Believe That You're In Love US $2.99 [0 bids]
34m 29s
CHUNK sleeping body pile 12" 4 trk b/w i don't know, i want to get off and bendw US $8.45 Buy It Now 35m 4s
LESLEY GORE, 45 RPM YOU DON'T OWN ME/RUN BOBBY RUN - MERCURY RECORDS 1963 VG US $0.99 [1 bids]
35m 10s
T.O.P (FROM BIGBANG)-DOSOUSEI STANDARD EDITION-JAPAN DVD I98 US $40.50 Buy It Now 35m 14s
SYNTH POP/ Bronski Beat - It Ain't Necessarily So (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 24s
SYNTH POP/ Celi Bee - I Can't Let Go US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 24s
POP/ Sam Harris - Sugar Don't Bite US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 24s
SYNTH POP/ The Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 25s
ITALO SYNTH/ Rodway - I Am Electric / Don't Knock It Til You Try It (PROMO) US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 25s
BOOGIE/ Barry White - Don't Let Them Blow Your Mind (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 25s
FUNK/ Big Tony & The T.F. Crew - Go-Go Lady US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 25s
ITALO SYNTH/ Rodway - Don't Stop trying (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 25s
SOUL/ Jonah Ellis - Christmas Won't Be Christmas Without My Baby (Red Vinyl) US $6.99 Buy It Now 35m 25s
Y & T - Contagious [CD New] US $6.28 Buy It Now 35m 28s
CHAPTERHOUSE she's a vision 12" 3 trk b/w don't look now and don't look now drum US $8.45 Buy It Now 35m 36s
CHER you wouldn't know love 12" 4 trk b/w kiss to kiss,bang bang and heart of st US $8.45 Buy It Now 36m 2s
Nomos - I Won't Be Afraid Any More - Scarce 1995 Cd Album - Grapevine GRACD 205 US $9.66 Buy It Now 36m 2s
CHE i wish he didn't trust me so much 12" 3 trk 12 version (srnt115) pic sleeve US $8.45 Buy It Now 36m 8s
T. GRAHAM BROWN I TELL IT LIKE IT USED TO BE CAPITOL COUNTRY LP SEALED US $9.99 [0 bids]
36m 12s
THE BEATLES 65 CLASSIC ROCK MONO LP T2553 US $59.99 [0 bids]
36m 21s
CHEKOV stereofonic sounds 12" b/w fly catcher (ajx102t) uk acid jazz 1999 US $8.45 Buy It Now 36m 29s
THE WALKER BROTHERS the sun ain't gonna shine any more 1966 UK PHILIPS 45 US $9.68 Buy It Now 36m 45s
CHEAP TRICK can't stop fallin' into love 12" 3 trk lp version b/w the flame and US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 8s
CHAKA KHAN eye to eye 12" 2 trk extended remix b/w la flamme (w9009t) pic sleeve US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 12s
Kylie Minogue - Wouldn't Change A Thing (UK CD Single) Rare 1989 US $9.68 [8 bids]
37m 36s
CHAPTERHOUSE she's a vision 12" 4 trk b/w don't look now, don't look now drum cl US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 36s
CHAKA KHAN eye to eye 12" extended remix (w9009t) pic sleeve uk warner bros 1985 US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 39s
CHAKA KHAN can't stop the street 12" 3 trk featuring extended dance mix,instrume US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 46s
CHAKA DEMUS AND PLIERS she don't let nobody 12" 4 trk b/w she don't let nobody s US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 48s
CHAIRS honey i need a girl of a different stripe 12" 3 trk b/w i can't say i'm s US $8.45 Buy It Now 37m 55s
CHAPTER AND PAGE here comes the sun 12" 2 trk b/w sunset mix (dmddose086) wear t US $8.45 Buy It Now 38m 29s
CHANTER SISTERS can't stop dancing 12" 2 trk blue vinyl b/w back on the road (05 US $8.45 Buy It Now 38m 37s
CHANGING FACES g.h.e.t.t.o.u.t. 12" 5 trk featuring single version,album version US $8.45 Buy It Now 38m 50s
PHOENIX-S/T-JAPAN Ltd.Ed ISSUE MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 38m 52s
CHANGING FACES g.h.e.t.t.o.u.t parts i and ii 12" 5 trk (sam3023) - atlantic 199 US $8.45 Buy It Now 38m 52s
CHAMP s/t 12" 2 trk with inner b/w instrumental but pic sleeve is worn (cg1030) US $8.45 Buy It Now 38m 58s
With a Smile - Walker,David T. New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $26.47 Buy It Now 39m 2s
CHANTER SISTERS can't stop dancing 12" 2 trk blue vinyl with promo stickered lab US $8.45 Buy It Now 39m 8s
talented mr ripley / o.s.t. CD US $3.96 Buy It Now 39m 21s
Beat ( Emglish ) m- LP I Just Can't Stop It US $9.75 Buy It Now 39m 22s
CHINA BLACK don't throw it all away 12" 4 trk promo rokstone vocal club mix b/w US $8.45 Buy It Now 39m 48s
Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do 1964 7" US $5.65 Buy It Now 39m 58s
CHIMERA ellis bleeds 12" 3 trk white label test pressing (flute3t) pic sleeve uk US $8.45 Buy It Now 39m 59s
The Bee Gees - Size Isn't Everything - Scarce 1993 Cd Album - Beauty!! US $9.66 Buy It Now 40m 15s
DANCE POP/ Janet Jackson - Don't Stand Another Chance (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
DISCO/ Chatelaine - I Wouldn't Give You Up / Corps A Corps (Avec Toi) US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
DISCO/ Thelma Houston - I Can't Go On Living Without / Diana Ross - Your Love Is US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
BOOGIE/ The System - I Won't Let Go (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
DISCO/ Wee Gee - Hold On To Your Dreams / Ain't Nothin' Missin' (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
BOOGIE/ Stevie Woods - Ain't That Peculiar / State Of Our Affair (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
DISCO/ Denny Randell & Rockophonic Orch. - Theme From E.T. (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 31s
I Can't Wait To Touch The Hills Of Home. Charlie Adams.Portsmouth Ohio US $24.99 Buy It Now 40m 42s
The Beatles Meet The Beatles! Vinyl Record LP - 1964 - Capitol T 2047 Mono US $9.99 [0 bids]
40m 57s
CHIMERA ellis bleeds 12" 3 trk (flute3t) pic sleeve uk flute 1993 US $8.45 Buy It Now 41m 28s
CHIC my feet keep dancing 12" 2 trk b/w what about me (k11415t) uk atlantic 1979 US $8.45 Buy It Now 41m 35s
PSYCHEDELIC FURS Don't Be A Girl UK 12" single 1991 promo ex US $11.28 Buy It Now 41m 35s
CHERI LEWIS i just don't know what to do with myself 12" 2 trk white label test US $8.45 Buy It Now 41m 50s
YOUNG STATUES - AGE ISN'T OURS NEW CD US $13.12 Buy It Now 42m 11s
SHADOWS - Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Ex Con 7" Single US $6.44 Buy It Now 42m 24s
78rpm 8" BERT LAYTON the fly song / we won`t go home US $19.36 Buy It Now 42m 28s
CHIC jack le freak 12" 2 trk b/w savoir faire (a9198t) uk atlantic 1987 US $8.45 Buy It Now 42m 43s
Brutha - S/T - CD - 2008 - Def Jam - Like New - Mint US $5.99 Buy It Now 42m 50s
T. STEVENS - LAST AMERICAN COWBOY NEW CD US $23.24 Buy It Now 42m 52s
Jack McVea - O-Kay for Baby/Don't Blame me on Apollo Records 761 78RPM-VG+ US $3.99 [1 bids]
42m 55s
GUC The Best Of Booker T & The MG's CD US $5.00 Buy It Now 43m 17s
COOKIE CREW females 12" 3 trk white label test pressing (left12t) company sleeve US $8.45 Buy It Now 43m 18s
THE BEATLES LAS ESCOBAS QUE CANTAN LP PRESS IN COLOMBIA-MONOFONICO CAT- T100341 US $59.00 Buy It Now 43m 41s
VALIANT teen rock 45 GIL SHELTON - Not Now + Your Heart Wasn't In It NICE NM US $4.00 [0 bids]
43m 44s
CAPITOL 70s rock PROMO 45 LONDON BRIDGE - Don't Worry Baby NICE US $3.00 [0 bids]
43m 44s
CONSPIRACY i don't need a lover 12" 3 trk (8691891) pic sleeve uk ffrr 1991 US $8.45 Buy It Now 43m 45s
T'pau - China In Your Hand - Virgin - UK - PS US $3.23 [0 bids]
43m 51s
McGRAW tim INDIAN OUTLAW I like it I love it DON'T TAKE THE GIRL 2 tape pack US $6.88 Buy It Now 44m 7s
CORN DOLLIES shake 12" 3 trk b/w gathered up and climbing stairs (mc015t) pic sl US $8.45 Buy It Now 44m 8s

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#120786) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 05, 2007

Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#200521) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 25, 2009

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906922) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#990392) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 01, 2013

Post a review of T "Voices"