VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- Thomas "T" Thielen / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine), producer

With:
- Katia Tangian / arrangements help

Note: The actual instrumentation could not be confirmed at this moment

Artwork: Marco Scheiper with Katia Tangian (photo)

CD Galileo Records ‎- GR010 (2006, Switzerland)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby UK white label promo 12" LONX175 USD $17.84 Buy It Now 1h 37m
BARRY MANILOW One Voice LP STILL SEALED! w/Ships,Don't Want To Walk Without You USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Barry Manilow 45 rpm I Don't Want To Walk Without You & One Voice 1979 Arista USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4h 58m
VOICES OF CITADEL - Won't It Be Wonderful - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $14.49 Buy It Now 6h 27m
THE VOICE & RHYTHM S/T JAPAN ORIG LP MODERN SOUL FUNK BOOGIE LISTEN! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 56m
LISTEN TO THE VOICES-SLY STONE IN T.STUDIO 1965-70 CD NEW+ USD $24.04 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Barry Manilow - One Voice inc I Don't Want To Walk Without You + SPART 1106 LP USD $6.40 Buy It Now 11h 4m
But This Isn't El Salvador - Tribal Voice Cassette 1987 Poetry John Trudell USD $33.00 Buy It Now 11h 23m
Tim McGraw Southern Voice 2010 Live Australian Tour T Shirt White S NWOT New USD $11.13 [0 bids]
One Voice, One Heart Bishop Amos T. Riley CD USD $32.68 Buy It Now 13h 31m
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby - Limited Edition fold-out 10" USD $3.20 [0 bids]
NEW YORK VOICES - Self Titled s/t 1989 JAZZ VOCAL + Inner (LP) EX/NM USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 53m
Ain't No Guns In Heaven - Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Hea (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.86 Buy It Now 20h 54m
Country Unplayed 45 From The Keith Whitley Tribute Album - A Voice Still Rings T USD $3.00 Buy It Now 21h 54m
ZERRA I ten thousand voices, message from the peoples 12" Mint- MERX 16T USD $12.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Voices of Ascension - Can't Help Singing: New Look at Jerome Kern [New CD] USD $13.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Magic Of The Voice T - Magic of the Voice the: Classic Opera / O.S.T. [New CD] USD $11.13 Buy It Now 1 day
RONNIE DANTE teen 45 MUSIC VOICE Don't Stsand Up In A Canoe, If You Love Me Laur USD $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
NME 1991 JULY 13 ICE-T SEPULTURA JAM MONDAYS DIVINYLS VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE LFO USD $11.50 Buy It Now 1 day
DB 4398 Cliff Richard - A Voice In The Wilderness / Don't Be Mad At Me - 1960 USD $6.40 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" Vinyl USD $2.53 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 12" - UK-lONX 175 - Ex USD $8.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of Will Rogers I Never Met A Man I Didn't Like Sealed 1973 Vinyl LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eisenhower Inaugural Addresses & voices of T.Roosevelt, Coolidge, W.Wilson & G.C USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE why don't you call me 7" vinyl record RBUS 59 USD $2.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Stan Kenton - Kenton with Voices (Capitol T810 Hi-Fi) USD $7.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Voice of Will Rogers SEALED 1973 Lp I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
STILL SEALED THE VOICE OF WILL ROGERS I Never Met A Man I Didn't Like ORIG LP USD $9.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Moonglows T.V.O.X. : The Voice Of Experience CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Four Freshmen LP 1960 Voices and Brass EX + Capitol T 1295 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot 5 Madonna (CD) You Can Dance, Bedtime Stories, Virgin Voices, Don't Tell Me USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Rev Stanley Keeble & Voices of Triumph- DYNAMITE 8666-It's In My Heart/Can't You USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CHASTAIN THE VOICE OF THE CULT JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST PRESS DAVID T. USD $299.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE VOICES OF TKA FEATURING TONY, ABY & ANGEL - DON'T BE AFRAID U.S. CD-R 2013 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry (New Voice . Club Mix) GER Maxi 1986 //1 USD $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Voice-O-Graph J.T. Kimble / J.H. Herbert / "Unchained Melody" /Original Acetate USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
CLIFF RICHARD stock issue 45 DON'T BE MAD AT ME / VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS ~ VG+ USD $10.50 Buy It Now 2 days
VALLA VOICES - Satan Don't Care / Obscure Xian Folk Pop 45 : HEAR! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Voice of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby London Label LON 175 7" Single USD $5.12 Buy It Now 2 days
2x Music CDs Ed Sheeran Album X Sing Don't Pop Multiply Voices Compilation 2 CD USD $5.00 [3 bids]
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 10" with fold-out cover -LONT 174 - VG USD $8.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Narciso Parigi - The Arresting Italian Voice of LP Capitol T 10248 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PROMO 45 Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby London Records NM 1988 USD $6.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Jack Teagarden His Voice His Trombone- Big T's Jazz LP Decca Records DL 8304 VG+ USD $6.50 Buy It Now 2 days
CSD1316 ORPHEUS IN THE UNDERWORLD S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1960 13 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
FOLLOW THAT GIRL S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1960 17 Track Mono In USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
FOLLOW THAT GIRL S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1960 17 Track Mono In A USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
EYDIE GORME S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1957 12 Track Mono In Scaloped USD $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
THE FOUR FRESHMEN 'VOICES IN MODERN' 1959 CAPITOL T522 LP..COVER IS EX/NEAR MINT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WHITE HORSE INN S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1958 12 Track Mono In A USD $10.03 Buy It Now 2 days
SHOW BOAT S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1959 11 Track Mono In A Flipback USD $14.06 Buy It Now 2 days
HOLLYWOOD BRASS S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1966 12 Track Mono Old USD $8.68 Buy It Now 2 days
FOUR FRESHMEN Voices In Latin LP VINYL UK Capitol 12 Track Mono Pressing (T922) USD $8.68 Buy It Now 2 days
WILL RODGERS-Voice of...I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like-Orig 1973 SEALED-DG-LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Jazz LP The Four Freshmen Voices In Love Capitol T 1074 (EX Vinyl) USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Jazz LP Stan Kenton With Voices Capitol T 810 (VG Condition) USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
HORACE SILVER Q/T silver 'n voices 1977 USA BLUE NOTE 1ST PRESS w/ RON CARTER USD $6.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Mass For Four Voices/Motets - T. Tallis (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.30 Buy It Now 3 days
GENE WATSON paper rosie / don't look at me in that tone of voice MCA 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 3 days
VARIOUS ARTISTS - CAN'T HELP SINGING: LEGENDARY VOICES IN IMMORTAL PERFORMANCES USD $16.13 Buy It Now 3 days
T Voices 2006 CD Prog Rock RUSSIAN VERSION MALS 130 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - Don't Call Me Baby - 1988 UK 2-track 7" vinyl USD $10.22 Buy It Now 3 days
RAY CHARLES - YOU DON'T KNOW ME HIS MASTER'S VOICE 45-POP 1064 USD $3.18 [0 bids]
MIKE BERRY Don't You Think It's Time 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4 days
SALVAGED FROM LIONEL BART'S MUSICAL BLITZ S/T 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 4 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1981 B/W Downtown USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4 days
RONNIE HILTON Don't Let The Rain Come Down 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1964 USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" VINYL UK London 1988 B/W Jump This USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1981 B/W Downtown (Rbus59) USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Oh Yeah (Rbus70) USD $4.02 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE "DON'T CALL ME BABY" 1988 DOUBLE "A" SIDE UNPLAYED PROMO 45 USD $1.79 Buy It Now 4 days
PAUL JONES High Time 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1966 B/w I Can't Hold On USD $2.67 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE I Walk The Earth 7" VINYL UK London 1988 Original B/W T USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE LAWRENCE Footsteps 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1960 B/w You Don't Know USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES You Don't Know Me 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 B/W Careles USD $8.68 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE BOX I Want It Back (Your Love) 7" VINYL US Loma 1968 B/w Baby Baby Don't USD $58.38 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES You Don't Know Me 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 B/W Careless USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES I Can't Stop Loving You 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 4 Track USD $12.71 Buy It Now 4 days
PAUL JONES Thinkin' Ain't For Me 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1967 B/W Softly USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
MIKE BERRY It Really Doesn't Matter 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1963 B/W Take USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
RUBY BRAFF QUARTET FEATURING DAVE MCKENNA S/T 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 4 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" VINYL UK London 1988 B/W Jump Thi USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4 days
GLASGOW ORPHEUS CHOIR S/T Vol 2 10" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 9 Track Mono 10 USD $10.03 Buy It Now 4 days
SARA BAREILLES Little Voices/T CD European Epic 12 Track (88697310512) USD $5.36 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 10" VINYL UK London 1988 4 Track In USD $12.91 Buy It Now 4 days
T - Voices [New CD] USD $17.96 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICES OF CITADEL-WON`T IT BE WONDERFUL (BONUS TRACK) CD NEW USD $17.78 Buy It Now 4 days
T958 RARE OLD LP SONGBIRDS SINGING BIRDS ORNITHOLOGY BIRD VOICES COLUMBIA USD $14.50 Buy It Now 4 days
T959 RARE OLD LP SONGBIRDS SINGING BIRDS ORNITHOLOGY BIRD VOICES No.2 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 4 days
T - Voices [New CD] USD $18.31 Buy It Now 4 days
JOE T. VANNELLI Feat Csilla: Play With The Voice 12" Dream Beat DB 004 Italy USD $7.49 Buy It Now 4 days
LIVING VOICES "I Don't Hurt Anymore & Other Country Favorites" RCA 860 - Mono LP USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW YORK VOICES S/T JAPAN CD OOP USD $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
His Masters Voice Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You Vinyl EP 7" 45 RPM Record USD $8.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of Will Rogers "Never Met A Man I Didn't Like" American Heritage LP SEALED USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Jane Powell - Can't We Be Friends His Master's Voice CLP 1131 UK Vinyl LP Album USD $16.35 [0 bids]
STEVE LAWRENCE - FOOTSTEPS b/w YOU DON'T KNOW - HIS MASTERS VOICE - U.K. 45 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
MAX ROACH - MEMBERS, DON'T GIT WEARY/LIFT EVERY VOICE AND SING NEW CD USD $13.71 Buy It Now 4 days
MAX ROACH - MEMBERS, DON'T GIT WEARY/LIFT EVERY VOICE AND SING USED - VERY GOOD USD $13.22 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICES OF CITADEL - WON'T IT BE WONDERFUL NEW CD USD $17.77 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein
Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Prog Team
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"