VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

THE VOICES OF EAST HARLEM s/t JUST SUNSHINE RECORDS VINYL LP Free UK Post USD $23.55 Buy It Now
FOUR FRESHMEN Voices And Brass LP US 1960 Pete Rugolo orig Capitol T 1295 mono USD $11.98 Buy It Now 1h 36m
BLACK EYED PEAS - Don't Phunk With My Heart. CD Single. The Voice. Will.i.am USD $1.30 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Don't Call Me Baby - Poste... Voice Of The Beehive 10" record UK USD $14.31 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Voice of the Beehive CD LOT Don't Call Me Baby -- Angel Come Down USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) USD $14.97 Buy It Now 3h
CLIFF RICHARD THE SHADOWS-A Voice In The Wilderness / Don't Be Mad At Me-UK 7" USD $1.31 [0 bids]
EDDIE DUCHIN The Camera Doesn't Lie 78 10'' HIS MASTERS VOICE BD5243 VG- USD $17.00 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby (PS) 12" Vinyl USD $13.74 Buy It Now 6h 5m
BARRY MANILOW - ONE VOICE/I DON'T WALK TO WALK WITHOUT YOU 45 RPM 1979 USD $1.57 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Lanza; Callas; Distefano; T...-V 1: Great Voices CD NEW USD $13.65 Buy It Now 10h 6m
LIVING VOICES "I DON'T HURT ANYMORE AND OTHER COUNTRY FAVORITES" USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 23m
VALLA VOICES~ SATAN DON'T CARE~ MEGA RARE~ THE GREEN YEARS OF ~FOLK~ PSYCH 45 USD $249.99 Buy It Now 11h 47m
GOLDEN VOICE SO. PEKIN IL ILLINOIS THE SHAGS WHAT AM I TO DO/IT AIN'T EASY NM-MT USD $49.95 Buy It Now 12h
The Voice of Will Rogers SEALED 1973 Lp I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like USD $14.95 Buy It Now 13h 5m
VOICES ~ VOICES / T.V. EYES ~ 1981 UK 7" SINGLE + P/S ~ HALF CUT RECORDS CUT 1 USD $20.28 Buy It Now 23h 51m
NEW VOICES OF FREEDOM I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 12" 4 Track In USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
LATIN QUARTER Radio Africa 12" 3 Track Long Wave Version B/w Voices Inside And T USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
TEX RITTER - The Friendly Voice Of Tex Ritter - vinyl LP Capitol T 2402 MINT! USD $24.88 Buy It Now 1 day
1982'S 45 R.P.M. RECORD, A PROJECT OF LOUISE TUCKER, MIDNIGHT BLUE + VOICES IN T USD $0.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Cedar Walton - Voices Deep Within - Cedar Walton CD T8VG USD $12.35 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICES S/t LP 10 Track (2568281) GERMAN Mca 1989 USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't Got Time To Die LP 15 Track Sleeve Has Sticker On USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
MILLHOUSE GREEN MALE VOICE CHOIR S/t LP 18 Track Sleeve Has Some Light Mottled S USD $11.63 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" Vinyl USD $3.34 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" B/w Downtown (rbus59) UK Red Bus 1981 USD $4.11 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" B/w Downtown (rbus59) Number Written Ona-si USD $4.11 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" B/w Jump This Way (lon175) Pic Sleeve USD $4.11 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" B/w Oh Yeah (rbus70) Number Written On B-sid USD $4.11 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE I Say Nothing 7" B/w Things You See When You Don't Have You USD $5.48 Buy It Now 1 day
CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS A Voice In The Wilderness 7" B/w Don't Be Mad At M USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" B/w Jump This Way (lon175) Pic Sl USD $5.48 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL JONES Thinkin' Ain't For Me 7" B/w Softly (pop1602) UK His Masters Voice 19 USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
BARRY MANILOW - ONE VOICE / I DON'T WANT TO WALK WITHOUT YOU USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
Police Sting Can't Stand Losing UK 2 LIVE & Voices RARE MIXES SEALED CD Single USD $14.24 Buy It Now 1 day
The Italian Voice of Al Martino Capitol Records T 1907 G+ / G+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Don't Be Afraid - Voices Of Tka (CD Used Very Good) CD-R USD $8.12 Buy It Now 1 day
The Voice of Will Rogers - I Never Met A Man I Didn't Like LP 1973 SEALED USD $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
HEART You're The Voice CASSETTE 2 Track In Card Slipcase B/w Call Of The Wild (t USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
OFF BEAT 4 S/t MAGAZINE A4 Mainly Black And White Magazine Featuring Voice Of Th USD $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 10 INCH 4 Track In Limited Fold Out Slee USD $13.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Offertorios For Voice & Organ - T. G (CD Used Very Good) Nuzzoli(SOP)/Rossi(ORG) USD $13.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage The Voice of T.M. Sounderarajaan Indian World Tamil Film Music Record LP USD $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Living voices I don't hurt anymore and other country favorites record VG+ #3 USD $4.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Let Me Kiss You,Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice - Morrissey (CD 2004) USD $0.25 [0 bids]
VOICES IN MODERN - THE FOUR FRESHMEN - CAPITOL T-522 (1955, MONO LP) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE DON'T CALL ME BABY / JUMP THIS WAY / GOODBYE TONIGHT 1988 USD $1.31 Buy It Now 2 days
WADE RAY BILL BAILEY WON'T YOU PLEASE COME HOME/ECHO OF YOUR VOICE RCA 4930 M- USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Vintage Voice Of The Beehive t-shirt (Large) madness transvision vamp USD $39.25 [0 bids]
Pastor B.T. Smith And The Voices Of Love: Yours For The Asking (Black Gospel LP) USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DORIVAL CAYMMI Voice & Guitar 66 LP Capitol T 10414 Brazil Latin jazz Portuguese USD $9.98 [0 bids]
Voice of the Beehive - Don't call me baby 7-inch Black Vinyl Record Wall Clock USD $23.54 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW YORK VOICES S/T 1989 JAPAN CD OBI 3008yen VDJ 1ST PRESS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SYLEENA JOHNSON *RARE* 2000/01 2x 12INCH DJ VINYL ain't no love / the voice ep USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROY ACUFF LP (THE VOICE OF COUNTRY MUSIC) ON CAPITOL T-2276 (EX+) USD $7.98 Buy It Now 3 days
T. Giordani - Offertorios For Voice & Organ [CD New] USD $15.38 Buy It Now 3 days
BARRY MANILOW * I DON'T WANT TO WALK WITHOUT YOU & ONE VOICE * 45RPM USD $4.75 Buy It Now 3 days
FATS WALLER His Master's Voice EP Don't Try Your Jive...+ 3 EP 45 7" 1954 Norway USD $29.90 [0 bids]
Cliff Richard A Voice In The/Don't Be Mad At Me 45 RPM ABC Paramount Records VG+ USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice Of Will Rogers "Never Met A Man I Didn't Like" American Heritage LP SEALED USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SUN CAGED S/T CD ~SEALED~ Progressive Metal: VANDEN PLAS, LEMUR VOICE, ARJEN L.. USD $9.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice of the Beehive Don't call me baby 7" LON175 /EX UK USD $8.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Paul Jones-Thinkin' Ain't For Me 7" 45-His Master's Voice, POP 1602, 1967, Plain USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3 days
STAN KENTON~ARTISTRY IN VOICES & BRASS~1964 UK 10-TRACK MONO LP~CAPITOL T 2132 USD $13.08 Buy It Now 3 days
#VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't call me Baby / Jump this way 1988 LONDON VINYL EX USD $2.29 [0 bids]
SWV - sisters with voices/its about time : SWV - sisters with voices/its about t USD $4.07 Buy It Now 3 days
Loveland Featuring The Voice Of Rachel McFarlane-Don't Make Me Wait 12"-Eastern USD $7.78 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice Of The Beehive-Don't Call Me Baby 7" 45-London Records, LON 175, 1988, Pic USD $3.86 Buy It Now 3 days
Ronnie Hilton-Don't Let The Rain Come Down 7" 45-His Master's Voice, POP 1291, 1 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3 days
THE CURE - BOYS DON'T CRY ( NEW VOICE : NEW MIX ) 1986 PIC/SLEEVE USD $3.93 [0 bids]
New York Voices - S/T - RARE 1989 Germany IMPORT "GRP" Digital LP In Shrink EX USD $11.24 Buy It Now 4 days
New York Voices - S/T (CD 1989 Jazz Vocal GRP) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
STAN KENTON artistry in voices & brass LP VG T-2132 Mono USA 1964 Promo Capitol USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MORRISSEY Let Me Kiss You/Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice CD (MINT 2004 Single) USD $2.58 Buy It Now 4 days
Barry Manilow Set of 6 45's Can't Smile/One Voice/Write Songs/Ships/Magic/Some USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Cure Boys Don't Cry (New Voice Club Mix) 12" EP Vinyl Record 1986 FICSX24 USD $11.12 Buy It Now 4 days
LIVING VOICES: I Don't Hurt Anymore LP (slight cover wear) Country USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Voices The Armed Man, Requiem, Stabat Mater, Stella Natalis, Gloria / Te Deum, T USD $31.40 Buy It Now 4 days
TURLEY RICHARDS - S/T- WB LBL - 1970 - PROMO LP - "I HEARD VOICE OF JESUS" USD $12.95 Buy It Now 4 days
50s Vocal THE FOUR FRESHMEN Voices & Brass NM! T-1295 MONO ORIG EB451 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEADBELLY-S/T BEST-GUITAR-VOICE-PIANO -VINYL LP RECORD-CAP. T 1821 MONO ORIGINAL USD $19.92 Buy It Now 4 days
THE VOICE & RHYTHM S/T JAPAN ORIG LP MODERN SOUL FUNK BOOGIE LISTEN! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE " DON'T CALL ME BABY " 7" SINGLE P/S 1988 EX/EX USD $3.26 Buy It Now 5 days
Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Heart) - Ain't No Guns In Heaven [CD New] USD $14.57 Buy It Now 5 days
SOOM T Voice of Dissent 7' NEW VINYL RENEGADE MASTERS UK Dub Dancehall Monkey Ma USD $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LIVING STRINGS & LIVING VOICES - WHITE CHRISTMAS - LP / NOEL USD $11.38 Buy It Now 5 days
THE CHRISTMAS VOICES OF WALTER SCHUMANN - LP CHRISTMAS / NOEL USD $9.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Sam Butera Big Sax Big Voice Sealed LP Capitol T-1521 Mono USD $41.99 Buy It Now 5 days
3547 THE PIANO ROLLS AND VOICES - ALL TIME CHRISTMAS HITS - LP / NOEL USD $12.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive, Don't Call Me Baby, NEW/MINT PICTURE DISC 7" vinyl single USD $7.84 Buy It Now 5 days
Al Martino The Exciting Voice Of Al Martino UK vinyl LP album record T1774 USD $20.87 Buy It Now 6 days
Don't Call Me Baby Voice Of The Beehive UK 7" vinyl picture disc single USD $13.66 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive 7" record Don't Call Me Baby - Limite... UK USD $13.01 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby CD single (CD5 / 5") UK LONCD175 USD $11.61 Buy It Now 6 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE 'DON'T CALL ME BABY' UK 12" SINGLE USD $9.15 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive 12" Single The Things You See When You Don't Have A Gun/ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
VOICES OF TKA-DON`T BE AFRAID (EP) CD NEW USD $11.67 Buy It Now 6 days
THE FOUR FRESHMEN~Voices In Fun~T-1543 MONO ORIG Inner 12" 1961 EX 33 RPM USD $4.50 [0 bids]
Voice of the Beehive - I Say Nothing / Don't Call Me Baby (4 Trk) (1980s) (12") USD $4.57 Buy It Now 6 days
VOICE OF WILL ROGERS I Never Met A Man I Didn't Like NM Vinyl Nice! 1973 LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein
Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Naïve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives