VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

Voices by T (2013-08-02)Voices by T (2013-08-02)
CD Baby

1982'S 45 R.P.M. RECORD, A PROJECT OF LOUISE TUCKER, MIDNIGHT BLUE + VOICES IN T USD $1.13 Buy It Now
LIVING VOICES "I DON'T HURT ANYMORE AND OTHER COUNTRY FAVORITES" USD $2.99 Buy It Now
1979 Arist Vinyl 12" T.K. Barry Manilow "One Voice" VG+ USD $7.72 Buy It Now
NEW YORK VOICES - Self Titled s/t 1989 JAZZ VOCAL + Inner (LP) EX/NM USD $5.99 Buy It Now
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - DON'T CALL ME BABY : EX UK 12" MAXI SINGLE - UK-LONX 175 USD $2.59 Buy It Now
Voice Of Will Rogers "Never Met A Man I Didn't Like" American Heritage LP SEALED USD $7.99 Buy It Now
THE FOUR FRESHMEN~Voices In Fun~T-1543 MONO ORIG Inner 12" 1961 EX 33 RPM USD $9.50 Buy It Now
Jane Powell - Can't We Be Friends His Master's Voice CLP 1131 UK Vinyl LP Album USD $16.60 [0 bids]
Ain't No Guns In Heaven - Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Hea (CD Used Very Good) USD $9.49 Buy It Now
Country Unplayed 45 From The Keith Whitley Tribute Album - A Voice Still Rings T USD $3.00 Buy It Now 16m 25s
ZERRA I ten thousand voices, message from the peoples 12" Mint- MERX 16T USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Voices Of Ascension - Can't Help Singing: Jerome Ker [CD New] USD $13.39 Buy It Now 2h 37m
NME 1991 JULY 13 ICE-T SEPULTURA JAM MONDAYS DIVINYLS VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE LFO USD $11.68 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Can't Help Singing: Jerome Ker - Voices Of Ascension (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.89 Buy It Now 10h 52m
JEANNIE C. RILEY Harper Valley P.T.A.-UNDERRATED VOICE WITH SASS USD $23.50 Buy It Now 12h 18m
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - DON'T CALL ME BABY - 12 INCH VINYL SINGLE UK USD $2.59 [0 bids]
Anthems for Men's Voices - CD T6VG USD $9.97 Buy It Now 15h 46m
STERLING STRINGS & VOICES if you only knew / i don't want to be lonely used 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 17h 18m
VOICES OF EAST HARLEM s/t JAPAN CD PCD-2907 OBI 1st issue USD $13.99 [0 bids]
BOYS VOICE s/t same LP 1985 Norway w/ promo sheet USD $14.00 Buy It Now 18h 34m
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't got time to die LP EASY CHORAL GATESHEAD USD $9.08 Buy It Now 19h 50m
Voice Of Will Rogers I Never Met A Man I Didn't Like Sealed 1973 Vinyl LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 5m
Eisenhower Inaugural Addresses & voices of T.Roosevelt, Coolidge, W.Wilson & G.C USD $24.95 Buy It Now 22h 25m
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby - Limited Edition fold-out 10" USD $6.50 [0 bids]
Barry Manilow One Voice / I Don't Want To Walk 1979 Pop 45rpm New Unplayed NM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LEADBELLY Huddie Ledbetter's Best His Guitar, Voice, Piano LP Capitol T1821 MONO USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Moonglows T.V.O.X. : The Voice Of Experience CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Four Freshmen LP 1960 Voices and Brass EX + Capitol T 1295 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rev Stanley Keeble & Voices of Triumph- DYNAMITE 8666-It's In My Heart/Can't You USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Phillip T Myers - La Voix - the Voice - (AM9501) USD $20.99 [0 bids]
USD $27.29 Buy It Now
VOICES S/T LP VINYL 10 Track (2568281) German Mca USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
FELLING MALE VOICE CHOIR Ain't Got Time To Die LP VINYL 15 Track Sle USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
MILLHOUSE GREEN MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T LP VINYL 18 Track Sleeve Has Some Light USD $11.55 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" VINYL B/W Jump This Way (Lon175) USD $5.44 Buy It Now 1 day
CHASTAIN THE VOICE OF THE CULT JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST PRESS DAVID T. USD $299.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL B/W Downtown (Rbus59) UK Red Bus USD $4.08 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE Why Don't You Call Me 7" VINYL B/W Downtown (Rbus59) Number Written USD $4.08 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" VINYL B/W Jump This Way (Lon175) Pic USD $4.08 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" VINYL B/W Oh Yeah (Rbus70) Number Written USD $4.08 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE I Say Nothing 7" VINYL B/w Things You See When You Don't USD $5.44 Buy It Now 1 day
CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS A Voice In The Wilderness 7" VINYL B/w Don't Be USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE SEVEN THUNDERS S/T CD 10 Track CD In Digipak (Tchant USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE SEVEN THUNDERS S/T CD 10 Track CD In Digipak (Tchant001Cd) UK USD $10.18 Buy It Now 1 day
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 10" VINYL 4 Track In Limited Fold Out USD $13.11 Buy It Now 1 day
OFF BEAT 4 S/T MAGAZINE A4 Mainly Black And White Magazine Featuring Voice Of USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
CLIFF RICHARD stock issue 45 DON'T BE MAD AT ME / VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS ~ VG+ USD $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
T830 SEALED SALLITE RENAISSANCE CHRISTMAS CHANTICLEER A CAPELLA MALE VOICES USD $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
T958 RARE OLD LP SONGBIRDS SINGING BIRDS ORNITHOLOGY BIRD VOICES COLUMBIA USD $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
T959 RARE OLD LP SONGBIRDS SINGING BIRDS ORNITHOLOGY BIRD VOICES No.2 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
PROMO 45 Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby London Records NM 1988 USD $6.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Jack Teagarden His Voice His Trombone- Big T's Jazz LP Decca Records DL 8304 VG+ USD $6.50 Buy It Now 2 days
G, Can't Help Singing: New Look at Jerome Kern, Voices of Ascension, 01349132242 USD $4.32 Buy It Now 2 days
The Four Freshmen/Voices In Fun/Capitol/T1543/VG++ USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Can't Help Singing: A New Look at Jerome Kern Classics by Voices of Ascension USD $29.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Members Don't Get Weary/Lift Every Voice and Sing by Max Roach USD $21.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Won't It Be Wonderful by Voices of Citadel USD $22.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Didn't I Tell Ya * by Pastor Murphy Pace/Murphy J. Pace/The Voices Of Power USD $25.83 Buy It Now 2 days
CASSETTE: THE CALDICOT MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY CHORAL USD $5.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Can't Help Singing: Legendary Voices In Immortal Performances New CD USD $17.16 Buy It Now 2 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - Don't Call Me Baby - 1988 UK 2-track 7" vinyl USD $10.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Voices From the Range: Almeda Terry Sings the Poetry of Rhoda Sivell by Almeda T USD $29.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Servant Well Done * by William T. Mobley/The Voices of Praizz USD $27.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Campion/Songs For Lute And Voice by T. Campion USD $17.59 Buy It Now 2 days
? CONGO 7' T.P. OK JAZZ Kebana AFRO RUMBA EARLY SOUKOUSS FABULOUS VOICE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
50 Art Songs by 19th Century Masters BOOK. SOPRANO High Voice. By Henry T Finck. USD $3.83 Buy It Now 3 days
T - Voices [CD New] USD $17.80 Buy It Now 3 days
The Voice of Will Rogers ,I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like, 1973 Sealed LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
JOE T. VANNELLI Feat Csilla: Play With The Voice 12" Dream Beat DB 004 Italy USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GUIDED BY VOICES - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T4) USD $6.43 Buy It Now 3 days
His Masters Voice Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You Vinyl EP 7" 45 RPM Record USD $9.09 Buy It Now 3 days
VOICES OF DARKNESS-S/T-JAPAN MINI LP CD F56 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Members, Don't Git Weary/Lift Every Voice and Sing New CD USD $21.59 Buy It Now 3 days
T.O.T VOICES RA3017 LP Ff5256 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
His Masters Voice Careless Love/you Don't Know Me 7 Inch Record USD $1.30 [0 bids]
DAVY JONES - S/T MONKEES VOICE DEBUT ON 1ST OZ PRESS ASTOR PLP 1208 EX COND USD $13.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby 7" vinyl picture disc single UK USD $13.56 Buy It Now 4 days
Voices In Latin - Voices In Latin s/t LP UK 1968 VG/VG+ # Latin - Bossanova USD $64.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Rock Promo 45 THE CORSAIRS FEATURING THE VOICE OF "KING" MOEUZZELL Thinkin' on T USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Wagner/Puccini/Verdi - Legendary Voices: Giuseppe Borgatti Borgatti (T [CD New] USD $17.37 Buy It Now 4 days
Guided By Voices King Sh*t & the Golden Boys LP vinyl indie sealed reissue USD $17.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Don't Judge Me - Voices Of Heaven (CD Used Very Good) USD $15.98 Buy It Now 4 days
T.L. De Victoria - Et Jesum-Motets For Solo Voice [CD New] USD $12.06 Buy It Now 5 days
RADIO PROMO LP VOICES OF VISTA SPOT ANNOUNCEMENTS S & T JOHN CACAVAS ORCHESTRA USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
CLIFF RICHARD a Voice in the Wilderness Don't Be Mad at Me W.LABEL PROMO 45 m385 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Voices Of Darknes: S/T, Nigeria, RE, Ltd, 180gr, Afro Funk USD $24.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby - Limite... UK 7" record USD $12.91 Buy It Now 5 days
CASSETTE: PRAZE MALE VOICE CHOIR S/T EASY Cornwall USD $3.23 Buy It Now 5 days
CASSETTE: NANKERSEY MALE VOICE SINGERS S/T EASY Sentinel Cornwall USD $3.23 Buy It Now 5 days
Men Without Women/Voice of America [Slipcase] by Little Steven/Little Steven USD $26.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive 10" record Don't Call Me Baby - Poste... UK USD $14.21 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 10" USD $3.90 Buy It Now 5 days
50'S & 60'S 45 Cliff Richard - Don'T Be Mad At Me / A Voice In The Wilderness On USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
50'S & 60'S 45 Lu Ann Simms - Run, Don'T Walk / The Still Small Voice On Columbi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
CLIFF RICHARD A VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS/DON`T BE MAD AT ME VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $6.43 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby UK CD single (CD5 / 5") LONCD175 USD $11.52 Buy It Now 5 days
Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You - His Master's Voice 7" Single 45 POP 1034 USD $2.59 Buy It Now 5 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE DON'T CALL ME BABY / JUMP THIS WAY / GOODBYE TONIGHT 1988 USD $1.30 Buy It Now 5 days
Voices Of Tka - Don't Be Afraid CD-R [CD New] USD $9.94 Buy It Now 5 days
NIGHT MIST George Shearing Quintet With Voices 1957 Capitol LP T943 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive-Don't Call Me Baby 7" USD $1.30 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein
Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"