VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

graham parker and the rumour - hey lord don't ask me questions - 7" vinyl single US $11.86 Buy It Now 29m 52s
Greatest Hits: Songs From an Aging Sex Bomb by K.T. Oslin (CD, Apr-1993, RCA) US $1.00 [0 bids]
30m 23s
PETER, PAUL & MARY Don't Think Twice,It's All Right / For Lovin' Me WB used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 30m 36s
Don't Go Near the Water, Kershaw, Sammy, Good US $1.00 Buy It Now 30m 43s
Civil Wars & T. Bone Burnett A Place at the Table OST LP sealed vinyl Soundtrack US $21.98 Buy It Now 30m 51s
QUE SERA SERA - You Don't Know - DETROIT HOUSE 12" KMS US $12.99 Buy It Now 31m 25s
TANYA TUCKER : CAN'T RUN FROM YOURSELF , ( CAPITOL , CANADA ) US $4.60 Buy It Now 31m 39s
SCARCE COUNTRY LP Lattie Moore You Can't Make Hay US $50.00 Buy It Now 31m 40s
Relax, This Won't Hurt * by Tommie Sunshine (CD, Oct-2008, Ultra Records) US $7.99 Buy It Now 31m 45s
We Don't Need to Whisper [PA] by Angels & Airwaves (CD, May-2006, Geffen) US $2.99 [0 bids]
32m 24s
Bruce Springsteen Tunnel Of Love Canada LP Tougher Than The Rest Ain`t Got You US $8.99 Buy It Now 32m 24s
Happenings 45 rpm "My Mammy / I Believe In Nothing" B.T. Puppy 530, Near Mint US $4.99 Buy It Now 32m 55s
Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds- Don't Pull Your Love Out- new/sealed 8 Track US $8.50 Buy It Now 32m 57s
Things Just Ain't The Same (Single) - Deborah Cox CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
33m 4s
T. Texas Tyler, His Great Hits #JS-6042 stereo US $4.99 [0 bids]
33m 36s
Joe Jackson,"You Can't Get What You Want" 45 record US $0.99 [0 bids]
33m 39s
Mentors 1982 S/T EP Mystic Records M12453 Original Punk Rock Metal El Duce Mint! US $74.99 Buy It Now 33m 53s
ERIC BURDON AND THE ANIMALS MONTEREY/AIN'T THAT SO 45RPM W/ PICTURE SLEEVE US $24.95 Buy It Now 33m 58s
Sweet Cream: I Don't Know What I'd Do / Disco Dance and Party [Unplayed Copy] US $6.97 Buy It Now 34m 7s
ANDY WILLIAMS CAN'T GET USED TO LOSING YOU LP CBS STEREO (1963) EX++ ENGLAND US $11.86 Buy It Now 34m 11s
Dissemblers - S/T & Talk to me RARE OOP Original Canadian DROG CD s (Brand New) US $49.99 [0 bids]
34m 13s
78 RPM RECORD/3A) JONI JAMES / WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME US $2.99 [0 bids]
34m 59s
Michael Jackson ?- Ain't No Sunshine (Tamla Motown ?- TMG 826 7 INCH)(VG COND) US $6.77 Buy It Now 35m 12s
PREFAB SPROUT 1 PAGE PIN UP ADVERT FROM 80s MAGAZINE COULDN'T BEAR TO BE SPECIAL US $8.47 Buy It Now 35m 15s
THE BLACK EYED PEAS-DON'T PHUNK WITH MY HEART PROMO CD SINGLE C14 # US $3.99 Buy It Now 35m 52s
GRAHAM COLTON BAND-DON'T GIVE UP ON ME SINGLE PROMO CD SINGLE C14 # US $3.99 Buy It Now 35m 53s
Joni Lyman I Just Don't Know What/Happy Birthday Blue 45 RPM Jubilee Records VG+ US $35.00 Buy It Now 36m 3s
DAVID SEVILLE WITCH DOCTOR/DON'T WHISTLE AT ME BABY -45RPM VINYL-#31 US $3.99 Buy It Now 36m 7s
BOFFA LONGO S/T Psych UNITED ARTISTS LP US $24.95 Buy It Now 36m 20s
HARDWATER S/T Psych Fuzz Original EX CAPITOL LP David Axelrod US $74.95 Buy It Now 36m 32s
Alvin Stardust-i won't run away.7" US $6.79 Buy It Now 36m 44s
Kenny Loggins Steve Perry Don't Fight It The More We Try Near Mint Cond 45 US $4.50 Buy It Now 36m 58s
Don't Drink the Water Dave Matthews Band CD Import CD Single Tripping Billies US $12.99 Buy It Now 37m 14s
T-r-o-u-b-l-e by Travis Tritt (CD, Aug-1992, Warner Bros.) US $1.90 Buy It Now 37m 22s
LINDA RONSTADT-DON'T CRY NOW-JAPAN MINI LP CD G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 37m 38s
MICHAEL WHITE - WE DON'T EAT NO MEAT UNPLAYED NM PROMO 45! '78 funk HEAR Elektra US $2.99 [0 bids]
37m 49s
SUNFIRE / YAZ: Shake Your Body / Don't Go (soul vinyl 12) US $25.00 Buy It Now 37m 55s
THE BEACH BOYS 'Don't Worry Baby / I Get Around' 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE (ROCK) US $25.00 Buy It Now 38m 2s
San Agustin - S/T Vinyl LP Record- Road Cone 020 US $16.92 Buy It Now 38m 6s
Joni James je t'aime I Love You MGM E3718 Stereo High Fidelity No Skips US $12.00 Buy It Now 38m 17s
JIMMY BARNES - TOO MUCH LOVE AIN'T ENOUGH - EX COND US $6.12 Buy It Now 38m 23s
The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother- 8 Track Tape-Playtested US $2.99 [0 bids]
38m 57s
BOBBY BOUNCE & SLEEPY BROWN I Can't Wait 12" Time Stretch US $5.99 Buy It Now 39m 5s
Happenings 45 rpm "See You In Sept. / He Thinks He's A Hero" B.T. Puppy 520,NM- US $3.99 Buy It Now 39m 6s
ray sawyer - love ain't the question - 7" vinyl single US $16.96 Buy It Now 39m 21s
Marty Stuart 7" 45 You Can't Stop Love 25 UNPLAYED COPIES NM MINT US $40.00 Buy It Now 39m 22s
Soul 45 JOHNNY THUNDER Don't Be Ashamed on Diamond US $5.00 Buy It Now 39m 36s
Blues 45 BOBBY BLAND Ain't Doing Too Bad (Part 1) on Duke 6 US $5.00 Buy It Now 39m 41s
Rock Promo NM! 45 BEDROCK Don't Take Another One on Epic (Promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 39m 41s
Soul 45 JOHNNE TAYLOR I Don't Wanna Lose You on Stax US $5.00 Buy It Now 39m 41s
NEWBEATS She Won't Hang Her Love Out/I'm A Tear 45 RPM US $20.00 Buy It Now 39m 47s
Linda Ronstadt Don't Cry Now album Asylum Records - Good vinyl by Linda! US $10.00 Buy It Now 40m 17s
One Way 45 "Don't Think About It" US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 25s
PHIL COLLINS & MARILYN MARTIN- SEPERATE LIVES/ I DON'T WANNA KNOW 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 40m 26s
Elvis Presley Polk Salad Annie /I Just Can't Help Belivin' Japan 45 W/PS 500 Yen US $79.99 Buy It Now 40m 26s
The Raindrops: Book Of Love / I Won't Cry 45 US $4.00 Buy It Now 40m 39s
Eddie Fontaine Argo 5309 Nothin" Shakin" / Don't Ya Know 45 Record VG US $30.00 Buy It Now 40m 48s
(DVD-Audio) JOEY RAMONE - Don't Worry About Me US $7.99 Buy It Now 40m 49s
QUARTERFLASH- DON'T BE LONELY/ HARDEN MY HEART 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 41m 36s
CHRIS CAIN BAND (GUI - CAN'T BUY A BREAK - NEW CD US $11.12 Buy It Now 41m 47s
Slip Album: Miles Kane : Don't Forget Who You Are : Ltd Edition US $26.51 [0 bids]
Slip Single: Boyzone : Isn't It A Wonder US $6.26 [0 bids]
DVD Single: Craig David : Don't Love You No More (NTSC) US $2.70 [0 bids]
41m 55s
QUEEN- ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST/ DON'T TRY SUICIDE 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 42m 11s
Bobby Pedrick Teach Myself How To Cry/Don't Try 45 RPM US $15.00 Buy It Now 43m 10s
THE BOOMTOWN RATS - I Don't Like Mondays - Classic 1979 UK 7" vinyl single US $8.47 Buy It Now 43m 19s
FACTORY SEALED G.T. GT Moore Mercury LP 1065 US $6.30 Buy It Now 43m 54s
Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go (Edit) / To Be Around You 45 rpm 1991 NM US $2.50 Buy It Now 44m 13s
Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around with Jim / Photographs and Memories LP 45 US $5.00 [0 bids]
44m 37s
DREAM THEATER-S/T-JAPAN CD DVD H70 US $38.50 Buy It Now 44m 44s
FLOYD TILLMAN I DIDN'T KNOW DECCA 78 US $8.00 [0 bids]
44m 50s
SHARON T Tell Me (remixes) 12" Wakko Records PROMO DJ Rico/Adam Marano US $5.99 Buy It Now 44m 57s
Relient K-2 TWO THEFTS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT-Canton OH.Christian/ATERNATIVE/Punk/Cd US $7.49 Buy It Now 45m 10s
Jack Teagarden Big T's Dixieland Band Capitol 1095 US $12.00 Buy It Now 45m 44s
Cathy Fink/Marcy Marxer - Self-Titled S/T, 1989 Bluegrass LP, Nice EX!, w/ Promo US $11.95 Buy It Now 45m 54s
DJ Format If You Can't Join 'Em Beat 'Em 2 LP set Excellent Condition! BuyItNow! US $24.97 Buy It Now 46m 2s
Tom Scott/LA Express - Self-Titled S/T,1974 Jazz LP, Nice EX!, Sexy Cover, Vinyl US $13.95 Buy It Now 46m 5s
T. Rex LP LOT OF 4 - Tanx - Electric Warrior - Life's a Gas - The Slider - VG+ M US $65.00 [0 bids]
46m 18s
cd ARTIST/band : VOEGEL don't US $4.99 Buy It Now 46m 18s
Daryl Hall & John Oates I Don't Wanna Lose You Promo Mono Near Mint Cond 45 US $6.50 Buy It Now 46m 34s
RAYDIO- YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT/ ROCK ON 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 46m 34s
THE MARVELETTES S/T LP TAMLA MOTOWN RECORDS STEREO R&B SOUL GIRL GROUP 1967 US $9.99 [0 bids]
46m 38s
Exile - Nobody's Talking / Don't Hang Up (Girl) 45 rpm 1990 NM US $2.50 Buy It Now 46m 39s
GRIMSKUNK S/T CD 1994 french press CARGO / SEMETERY / WMD US $14.00 Buy It Now 46m 40s
WILLIE & ALLEN: I Don't Need No One 45 (dj) rare Soul US $55.00 Buy It Now 46m 49s
Johnnie Taylor 45 "Don't Make Me Late / Happy Time" US $5.24 Buy It Now 46m 53s
MIKE HENDERSON - TROUBLE AIN'T NO STRANGER NEW CD US $21.77 Buy It Now 47m 6s
CLIFFORD T WARD - ESCALATOR NEW CD US $29.49 Buy It Now 47m 10s
TERRY WOODFORD: She Wants What She Can't Have (soul vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 47m 23s
DONOVAN WOODS - DON'T GET TOO GRAND (IMPORT) NEW CD US $34.12 Buy It Now 47m 38s
B 52'S TELL IT LIKE IT T-I-S 12 INCH VINYL 873 US $8.99 Buy It Now 48m 1s
Phil Phillips Don't Leave Me/Providing 45 RPM US $10.00 Buy It Now 48m 19s
Montreal Transport Limite - S/T LP [Canada 1984 MTL-0184] Synth New Wave Prog US $18.60 Buy It Now 48m 27s
Georges Delerue "Viva Maria" OST LP 33T Brigitte Bardot Canada Mono UAL 4135 US $27.91 Buy It Now 48m 28s
THE KINGSTON TRIO, VINTAGE VINYL LP T 1705 MONO CAPITOL THE STAR LINE VG+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
48m 58s
s/t KIDS ARE ALRIGHT-THE WHO WITH BOOK MCA2 11005 CANADA VG+/VG 2LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 49m 3s
WILBERT HARRISON s/t LP sealed Ace Records West Germany US $8.99 Buy It Now 49m 27s
Micky Green White T-Shirt Perfect Cd US $5.60 Buy It Now 49m 32s
J.T. KING Ruby River (CD 2000) 11 Songs CANADA RARE Free Shipping US $18.99 Buy It Now 49m 39s
SINEAD O'CONNOR : I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVEN'T GOT CD Album 1989 Ex. US $6.77 Buy It Now 50m 3s

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#120786) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 05, 2007

Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#200521) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 25, 2009

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Na´ve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906922) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#990392) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 01, 2013

Post a review of T "Voices"