VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

CD Galileo Records GR010 (2006)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Grendelbox for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

VARIOUS - VERDI : LES GRANDS T+NORS CHANTENT VERDI - 9584832 US $13.75 Buy It Now 29m 26s
McGUINN, CLARK & HILLMAN *DJ COPY* "DON'T YOU WRITE HER OFF" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 29m 37s
BABY-T - ITS PERSONAL 2006 FLINT G-RAP RARE US $99.98 Buy It Now 30m 4s
YARBROUGH & PEOPLES - DON'T STOP THE MUSIC [YARBROUGH & PEOPLES] - NEW CD US $6.63 Buy It Now 30m 5s
MOBB DEEP / Solidified / It's Over 12" vinyl record dj hip hop Ice-T havoc mix US $4.99 [0 bids]
30m 6s
BENNY GOODMAN "Why Don't You Do Right / Six Flats Unfurnished" COLUMBIA 78RPM US $20.00 Buy It Now 30m 18s
Prima -Don't Cry For Me Argentia- 3 trk cd.maxi imp. w.Extended 8:15 Rmx-V. Rare US $6.99 [1 bids]
30m 24s
REPLACEMENTS - DON`T TELL A SOUL (EXPANDED & REMASTERED) - 8122799024 US $11.22 Buy It Now 30m 30s
LOUIS JORDAN "G.I. Jive / Is You Is or Is You Ain't" DECCA 78RPM US $20.00 Buy It Now 30m 53s
BEN LIEBRAND - Puls(t)ar - Excellent Condition 7" Single Epic LIEB 1 US $6.47 Buy It Now 30m 54s
The Rezillos - I Can't Stand My Baby / I Wanna Be Your Man FAB 1 UK 7" Mispress US $24.30 Buy It Now 30m 58s
SUBURBAN LEGENDS - DREAMS AREN`T REAL BUT THESE - RKM26140027 US $17.09 Buy It Now 30m 59s
HANSON AND DAVIS - CAN`T STOP - WR30602 US $17.09 Buy It Now 30m 59s
1976 TOWER OF POWER Ain't Nothin Stoppin Us Now LP * Warner PC-34302 *VG+ Vinyl US $5.00 Buy It Now 31m
J.D. Sumner & The Stamps Gospel's Self Titled S/T vinyl LP Sealed US $15.00 Buy It Now 31m
Dionne Warwick 45 UK ep w/ps I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF + 3 ~ VG++ US $35.00 [0 bids]
31m 4s
MAGNIFICO S/T, YUGOSLAV LP VINYL US $16.00 Buy It Now 31m 6s
George T. Bailey 45 This Ole' Fool / Look Who's Lonely Now US $3.50 [0 bids]
31m 6s
aftermath t shirt RARE! nacho cerda movie exploitation cult nekromantic schramm US $18.00 Buy It Now 31m 7s
aftermath t shirt RARE! nacho cerda movie exploitation cult nekromantic schramm US $21.00 Buy It Now 31m 7s
SIN+AD O`CONNOR - I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVEN`T G - CCD1759 US $13.41 Buy It Now 31m 13s
MODERN ROMANCE - Don't Stop That Crazy Rhythm - Ex 12" US $9.71 Buy It Now 31m 13s
Ultravox! [Bonus Tracks] S/T JAPAN RARE OBI SEALED CD US $119.99 Buy It Now 31m 14s
The Dusters - This Ainīt No Jukebox - CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
31m 23s
VIC DAMONE "Vagabond Shoes / I hadn't Anyone Till You" MERCURY 78RPM US $20.00 Buy It Now 31m 27s
PRETENDERS - Don't Get Me Wrong - Ex Con 12" Single US $9.71 Buy It Now 31m 33s
The Honeybus - I Can't Let Maggie Go / Tender Are The Ashes DM 182 UK 7" Deram US $16.20 Buy It Now 31m 34s
ELTON JOHN DON'T SHOOT ME I'M ONLY THE PIANO PLAYER CASSETTE TAPE (DJM PORTUGAL) US $5.66 Buy It Now 31m 38s
ELASTICA/LINE UP UK BLUFF004T US $31.00 Buy It Now 31m 39s
Steers and Stripes by Brooks & Dunn CD 2001 (Includes Ain't Nothing Bout You) US $19.99 Buy It Now 31m 53s
JOEY POWERS - DON'T ENVY ME US $6.99 [0 bids]
31m 58s
(EQ54) Smoove + Turrell, You Don't Know - DJ CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 32m 5s
Capitol 10" 78/The Pied Pipers/Make Me Know It/You Can't See The Sun.../VG+ US $3.40 Buy It Now 32m 5s
ASIKO ROCK GROUP-S/T-JAPAN MINI LP CD F56 US $27.50 Buy It Now 32m 9s
JOHN WILSON - THE JOHN WILSON ORCHESTRA AT T - 4319932 US $12.71 Buy It Now 32m 16s
ELVIS PRESLEY/AIN`T THAT LOVING YOU BABY JPN SSA497 US $22.00 Buy It Now 32m 25s
FREDDIE & THE DREAMERS*I LOVE YOU BABY*DON'T MAKE ME CRY*1964*COLUMBIA*EX+ US $8.09 Buy It Now 32m 33s
ELVIS PRESLEY/CAN`T HELP FALLING IN LOVE JPN SS1951 US $22.00 Buy It Now 33m 2s
Go Radio / Amely - B T B Split Vol.3 JAPAN CD OBI SEALED H535 US $5.99 [0 bids]
33m 4s
SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY ORIGINAL SCORE / O.S.T NEW CD US $48.91 Buy It Now 33m 7s
12 Inch Alvin Lee Can't Stop 5:09 Promo PR 417 US US $2.49 Buy It Now 33m 7s
HYU IL JO - MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THE GROUND NEW CD US $23.80 Buy It Now 33m 24s
Pimpin' on Wax [PA] by J.T. Money (CD, Nov-1999, Death Row (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
33m 29s
SONNY ROLLINS - DON'T STOP THE CARNIVAL (IMPORT) (LTD) NEW CD US $26.32 Buy It Now 33m 30s
Outhere Brothers Don't Stop (Remix) 12" Downtown 1994 US $14.57 Buy It Now 33m 32s
ELVIS PRESLEY/I REALLY DON`T WANT TO KNOW JPN SS1991 US $22.00 Buy It Now 33m 42s
CAN`T HELP IT - ECHO PARK - DISFCD001 US $17.25 Buy It Now 33m 44s
SIR THOMAS BEECHAM - TCHAIKOVSKY: SYMPHONY NO.4 - T - 3800162 US $11.75 Buy It Now 33m 50s
V-A - NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE;TRIBUTE T - IM004-2 US $10.20 Buy It Now 33m 52s
*VINTAGE* 1982 E.T. RECORD SOUNDTRACK COLLECTORS EDITION US $15.00 [1 bids]
33m 52s
VARIOUS - SONGS FOR SLIM: ROCKIN` HERE T - NW6295 US $21.24 Buy It Now 33m 57s
SOLOMON BURKE - DON`T GIVE UP ON ME - 203582 US $14.70 Buy It Now 33m 58s
RIDES (STEPHEN STILLS / KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD / BARRY GOLDBERG) - CAN`T GET ENOUG US $21.24 Buy It Now 33m 58s
S-T - GOSSIP - IPU096CD US $11.38 Buy It Now 34m 2s
Live Nation Depeche Mode - Violator Men's T-Shirt Black XX-Large US $25.10 Buy It Now 34m 32s
Various Artists - Soundtracks, V, Restaurant: It Ain't Always On The Menu Audio US $4.00 Buy It Now 34m 34s
T Shirt Fish : The Moveable Feast Tour 2013 White : Monochrome Tree Logo US $24.30 Buy It Now 34m 41s
T Shirt Fish : The Moveable Feast Tour 2013 White : Monochrome Tree Logo US $27.54 Buy It Now 34m 41s
Protester: S/T 7" US $6.00 Buy It Now 34m 46s
Kurt Cobain Nirvana Kurt Posterized Official Mens T Shirt (M) US $25.10 Buy It Now 34m 52s
DON'T FENCE ME IN CD Western Music's Early Golden Era - Rounder 1102 US $12.75 Buy It Now 34m 53s
BLIND MELON Self Titled S/T CD 1992 Capitol 96585 US $2.50 Buy It Now 34m 57s
Live Nation Kiss - Vintage Logo Men's T-Shirt Black Medium US $25.10 Buy It Now 35m 4s
Rarer 1955 CREWCUTS rock & roll 78 CHOP CHOP BOOM don't be angry + free sleeve US $7.99 Buy It Now 35m 13s
Live Nation Kiss - Gene Face Men's T-Shirt Black Large US $25.10 Buy It Now 35m 16s
Deni Hines, It's Alright (Booker T & Sixty Brown Mixes) Mushroom, 12EMDJ 524 US $8.09 Buy It Now 35m 31s
Soul Promo Nm! 45 The Soul Children - Hearsay / Don'T Take My Sunshine On Stax R US $3.00 [0 bids]
35m 35s
Queen Interviews & Press Conferences large box set CD t-shirt poster postcards US $35.00 Buy It Now 35m 42s
BREAD "IT DON'T MATTER TO ME" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 35m 51s
ELVIS PRESLEY/YOU DON`T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME JPN US $12.00 Buy It Now 35m 52s
Johnny Gill 12" PROMO Record Can't Wait Til Tomorrow NM US $3.74 Buy It Now 35m 52s
MR. WIGGLES: T. Model Ford / Chewin' The Fat (rare soul vinyl 45) US $150.00 Buy It Now 35m 59s
1979 Jerry Scott 45 Angels Don't Cry / So Free (Do What You Want) US $3.50 [0 bids]
35m 59s
EL CHICANO S/T 1973 JAPAN Only CD 1995 W/Obi BOM504 Latin Santana RARE! US $59.00 Buy It Now 36m 7s
They Just Can't Stop It Games People Play by Spinners 7" Vinyl Record 45RPM Rare US $4.99 [0 bids]
36m 14s
LUTHER VANDROSS I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT PIC SLEEVE VINYL 12'' US $3.00 [0 bids]
36m 20s
Sha Na Na Self Titled S/T vinyl LP 1971 Karma Sutra Records Sealed US $25.00 Buy It Now 36m 24s
MARIAH CAREY Don't Forget RADIO& INSTRUMENTAL PROMO CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 36m 33s
Can't Help But Have the Blues by Willie Willis & the Wildcatters/Willie Willis ( US $6.99 [0 bids]
36m 39s
The Beatles / Ain't She Sweet / Nobody's Child / Orig.1964 / Play Tested /EX/NM US $19.99 Buy It Now 36m 42s
The underground failure- s/t (CD) US $14.99 Buy It Now 36m 53s
Rick Springfield 7" 45 RPM Record - Don't Talk To Strangers - Tonight US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
Sheryl Crow 7" 45 RPM Record - Can't Cry Anymore - We Do What We Can US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
200 Km/H in the Wrong Lane by t.A.T.u. (CD, Sep-2002, Interscope (USA)) US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
Dean Martin 7" 45 RPM Record - Face In A Crowd - Ain't Gonna Try Anymore US $2.99 [0 bids]
Voice of the Beehive - I Walk The Earth - V.O.T.B. #3149 US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
L.T.D. 7" 45 RPM Record - Daydream - Together Forever - Holding On US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
Art Garfunkel 7" 45 RPM Record - Since I Don' Have You - When Someone Doesn't US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John 7" 45 RPM Record - I Can't Help It - Someone I US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
David Lee Roth 7" 45 RPM Record - Just A Gigolo - I Ain't Got Nobody US $2.99 [0 bids]
36m 56s
Don't Ask by Tina Arena (CD, Apr-1996, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) US $2.99 [0 bids]
SEAL "S/T" CASSETTE 1994 ztt/ sire US $3.82 Buy It Now 37m
MAZE CAN'T STOP THE LOVE - 33 - LP RECORD - 1985 US $1.64 [0 bids]
37m 10s
TRANSVISION VAMP - BABY I DON'T CARE - 45 RPM SINGLE RECORD 1989 US $1.64 [0 bids]
37m 10s
Jim Ed Brown It Takes So Long/If It Ain't Love By Now 45 RPM RCA Records US $7.00 Buy It Now 37m 23s
Sinead O'Connor - I do not want what I haven't got Vinyl lp VG++ Condition US $16.13 Buy It Now 37m 25s
The Main Ingredient - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely / Goodbye My Love US $2.09 [0 bids]
37m 25s

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#120786) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 05, 2007

Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#200521) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 25, 2009

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Naïve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906922) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#990392) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 01, 2013

Post a review of T "Voices"