GO

Prog Folk

You And I Go album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1998

1. Someday, somehow (4:05)
2. Moonsong (3:53)
3. Decision (5:10)
4. Snowdance (7:15)
5. Angel dream (4:25)
6. Mistaken (4:06)
7. Invisible ties (12:08)
8. Children of the flame (4:13)

- Fanni Völgyessy Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / narration, bass guitar
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitars
- Tamás Nádházy / drums
- Gergö Szabó / keyboards

Buy YOU AND I Go Music

City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $11.78 Buy It Now
City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $11.61 Buy It Now
The Van Dykes Mala 530 I've Got TO Go On Without You and What Will I Do USD $7.00 Buy It Now 43m 51s
The Fascinations Mayfield 7711 I'm So Lucky and Say You'd Never Go USD $5.00 Buy It Now 45m 55s
LYN COLLINS: Me And My Baby Got A Good Thing Going / I'll Never Let You Break M USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
city and colour if i should go before you cd limited edition USD $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Jennifer Holliday And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going GEF Vinyl 7 inch 45 Single USD $7.21 Buy It Now 3h 26m
CITY AND COLOUR - IF I SHOULD GO BEFORE YOU [SLIPCASE] NEW CD USD $8.97 Buy It Now 7h 7m
JENNIFER HOLLIDAY And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 7" VINYL UK Geffen 1982 USD $4.14 Buy It Now 10h 18m
CITY AND COLOUR If I Should Go Before You DOUBLE LP VINYL Canada Dine Alone USD $34.60 Buy It Now 10h 46m
ROY DRUSKY - Where The Blue and Lonely Go / I'm Gonna Get You Off My Mind 1969 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 17h 54m
Rock Promo 45 Souvenir - Ain'T Gonna Let You Go / My Memory And I On Great Weste USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 31m
City And Colour - If I Should Go Before You Vinyl LP Red & Green 300 Only USD $49.99 Buy It Now 23h 59m
Donna Giles - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (Vinyl) USD $17.09 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHNNY RIVERS - AND I KNOW YOU WANNA DANCE/WHISKY A GO-G CD NEW+ USD $51.36 Buy It Now 1 day
Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 7", Single (GEF A 2644) USD $1.27 [0 bids]
Lani Hall I Don't Want You To Go - 7" A and M Records 1980 Rare picture sleeve USD $5.07 Buy It Now 1 day
The Pearls 7" 45 HEAR DOO WOP Let's You And I Go Steady ONYX Zippidy Zoom USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
City And Colour, If I Should Go Before You, Very Good, Audio CD USD $9.36 Buy It Now 2 days
1951 Jimmy Thomason Easy Going Kisses / I oughta bust out and Love you King 979 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Touch and Go - I Find You Very Attractive [CD] USD $8.51 Buy It Now 2 days
City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You [New Vinyl] USD $22.81 Buy It Now 2 days
I'll Never Let You Go, Various Artists CD , New and sealed USD $3.17 [0 bids]
The Pearls, Pearls - Let's You and I Go Steady [New CD] Manufactured On Demand USD $11.06 Buy It Now 2 days
CHUCK BERRY - REELIN AND ROCKIN / I WILL NOT LET YOU GO 6145 020 1972 CHESS 7" USD $6.27 [0 bids]
Donna Giles And I'm telling you I'm not going 12 inch vocal house record vinyl USD $12.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Moments: I Don't Wanna Go / Oh I Could Have Loved You [New and unplayed] USD $5.97 Buy It Now 2 days
CITY & COLOUR hand signed cd card IF I SHOULD GO BEFORE YOU autographed and USD $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROY DRUSKY where the blue and lonely go/i'm gonna get you off my mind 45 rpm USD $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Bob Dylan ?- You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine USD $100.00 [0 bids]
Rowetta ?- Fly / And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going PRCDGUT76 Promo UK CD Single USD $16.33 Buy It Now 3 days
KOFFIE And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 12" OOP early-80's Pandisc[INV-35] USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I WILL GO WITH YOU / LOVE ON and & ON by DONNA SUMMER - the 45 RECORD SINGLE OOP USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Barbara Colson Johnny Go Home/I'm Sick And Tired Of The Way You Do VOC C USD $13.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Rosabel & Jennifer Holliday : And I Am Telling You Im Not Going CD USD $3.59 Buy It Now 4 days
Manson Grant and The Dynamos I Won't Go Hunting With You Jake 7" Single SWGR 011 USD $10.12 Buy It Now 4 days
LP CITY AND COLOUR If I Should Go Before You CANADA 180g 2LPs NEW MINT SEALED USD $29.88 Buy It Now 5 days
The Pearls, Pearls - Let's You and I Go Steady [New CD] Manufactured On Demand USD $10.52 Buy It Now 5 days
Monten Abel - here we go then, you and I - CD Compact Disc USD $8.93 Buy It Now 5 days
Touch and Go - I Find You Very Attractive [CD] USD $8.27 Buy It Now 5 days
78rpm JOHN ROBERTS when you and I were seventeen / show me the way to go home USD $38.01 Buy It Now 5 days
KOFFIE And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 12" OOP early-80's Pandisc disco USD $1.00 Buy It Now 5 days
50'S & 60'S 45 Sammy Davis Jr. And Carmen Mcrae - A Fine Romance / I Go For You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
JENNIFER HOLLIDAY - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going, DREAMGIRLS - from Holland USD $8.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going - 7" Record Single USD $5.05 Buy It Now 6 days
JERRY VALE 78 RPM RECORD WHEN I LET YOU GO / AND NO ONE KNOWS USD $6.86 Buy It Now 6 days
GARLAND GREEN Let The Good Times Roll/You And I Go 45 7" RARE R&B SOUL Vinyl '74 USD $2.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Country Joe And The Fish, Here I Go Again, Baby You're Driving, 69, MINT, Canada USD $7.79 Buy It Now 6 days
Two LPS On One CD The Man I Love And If You Go By Peggy Lee 1997 Capitol EMI USD $15.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LITTLE WALTER And HIS JUKES "I HATE TO SEE YOU GO" R&B USD $10.12 Buy It Now 6 days
JENNIFER HOLLIDAY AND I'M TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING 3 REMIXES DJ PROMO 12" VINYL USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $9.99 Buy It Now
CITY AND COLOUR - IF I SHOULD GO BEFORE YOU - CD - NEW USD $18.52 Buy It Now 6 days
Roy Drusky ?- Where The Blue and Lonely Go / I'm Gonna Get You Off My ~ (VG+) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 7 days
City And Colour-If I Should Go Before You (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.37 Buy It Now 7 days
Dylan,Bob-Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I`Ll Go Mine) R (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $14.08 Buy It Now 7 days
Dylan,Bob-Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I`Ll Go Mine) R (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $15.45 Buy It Now 7 days
AND I AM TELLING YOU (I'M NOT GOING) * Charice Pempengco USD $7.25 Buy It Now 8 days
ROSABEL & JENNIFER HOLLIDAY - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - CD - NEW USD $24.75 Buy It Now 8 days
rosabel with jennifer holiday and i am telling you i'm not going cd sealed USD $24.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Elvis Presley 45 rpm I'll Never Let You Go & I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry USD $9.95 Buy It Now 8 days
NORTHERN SOUL/MOTOWN-KIM WESTON-I'M STILL LOVING YOU/GO AHEAD AND LAUGH-TAMLA 54 USD $150.00 Buy It Now 8 days
SOUVENIR MY MEMORY AND I / AIN'T GONNA LET YOU GO 45 EX ZS750121 1972 PROMO USD $6.95 Buy It Now 8 days
If I Should Go Before You by City and Colour (CD, Oct-2015, Dine... USD $4.73 Buy It Now 8 days
Garland Green 45 Soul 1974 You And I Go Good Together Let The Good Times Roll VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
JENNIFER HOLLIDAY And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going USA PROMO 12" DREAMGIRLS USD $20.00 Buy It Now 9 days
ROY DRUSKY where the blue and lonely go/i'm gonna get you off my mind 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 9 days
BARBARA And The UNIQUES (I'll Never Let You Go) Arden 3002 USD $3.80 Buy It Now 9 days
And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going Donna Giles CD single (CD5 / 5") UK AGR4CD USD $12.02 Buy It Now 9 days
Ms Disco 45 Barbara Roy And Ecstasy, Passion And Pain - If You Want Me / I'Ve Go USD $9.00 Buy It Now 9 days
CITY AND COLOUR - IF I SHOULD GO BEFORE YOU - CD - NEW USD $18.02 Buy It Now 10 days
BOB DYLAN MOST LIKELY YOU GO YOUR WAY (AND I'LL GO MINE) [SINGLE] NEW VINYL USD $15.44 Buy It Now 10 days
Morten Abel-Here We Go Then You And I CD NEW USD $11.64 Buy It Now 10 days
KOFFIE AND I'M TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING PROMO 12" VINYL RECORD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Chance Eden Roulette 4592 The Things I Love and You'd Better Go USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (Vinyl) USD $15.19 Buy It Now 10 days
George Jones and Melba Montgomery United Artists DJ 899 I Let You Go USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
KENNY BAKER VICTOR THERE I GO/ YOU AND YOUR KISS E+ USD $6.30 Buy It Now 10 days
And I Know You Wanna Dance / Whisky a Go-Go Revisited, New, Free Ship USD $19.37 Buy It Now 10 days
City And Colour ?- If I Should Go Before You (Box C638) USD $10.32 Buy It Now 11 days
Jim Reeves - He'll Have To Go and Am I losing You 45RPM VG+ Free Shipping USD $7.95 Buy It Now 11 days
City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You [New Vinyl] USD $37.42 Buy It Now 11 days
REX ZARIO: Go Man Go, And Twist / I Saw You Cheatin' Last Night 45 (dj) USD $20.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Donna Giles - And I'm Telling You i'm Not Going (5 trk CD / 1994) USD $10.06 Buy It Now 11 days
Zoe Conway and John McIntyre - Go Mairir I Bhfad (Long Life To You) FREE UK P USD $16.46 Buy It Now 11 days
CITY AND COLOUR - IF I SHOULD GO BEFORE YOU - CD - NEW USD $19.04 Buy It Now 12 days
SEALED NEW LP City And Colour - If I Should Go Before You USD $25.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Donna Giles - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (Vinyl) USD $17.09 Buy It Now 12 days
LISA LISA and the CULT JAM i promise you / go for yours w/ FULL FORCE 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 12 days
KEITH And KEN. ACCOMPANIED BY : BYRON LEE AND THE DRAGONAIRES.I WON'T LET YOU GO USD $130.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Donna Giles - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going - ORE - 1994 #83751 USD $7.59 Buy It Now 13 days
GINGER AND JEAN WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON IN VIET NAM/MAY I DRIVE YOU HOME PARROT M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Morten Abel-Here We Go Then You And I (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $10.86 Buy It Now 13 days
Morten Abel-Here We Go Then You And I (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $9.72 Buy It Now 13 days
Rock Promo 45 Louie And The Lovers - I Know You Know / Drive Go Slow On Epic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Slip Album: City And Colour : If I Should Go Before You USD $19.24 Buy It Now 13 days
CITY AND COLOR If I Should Go Before You - Dine Alone Records 1826011281 SEALED USD $24.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Jennifer Holliday 7" vinyl single record And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going UK USD $13.87 Buy It Now 13 days
City And Colour If I Should Go Before You Album Release Poster USD $6.88 Buy It Now 14 days
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going, Rosabel & Jennifer Holliday, Very Good Singl USD $2.00 Buy It Now 14 days
And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 12in (Donna Giles - 1994) Ag 4 (ID:15444) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I Go ratings distribution

YOU AND I Go reviews

Review by Eetu Pellonpaa
3 stars The music on this record is very accessible, modern sounding and pop oriented. Probably fans of 90's Yes and the music of Asia might like this quite much, and to be frank, some songs in my opinion are in the grey zone of concepts of "prog" and "commercial" rock music, like the music of group mentionded later are too. The vocals of Ms. Szomor are pleasant and fine, quite soft and tender, and the lyrics seem to focus to human relationships instead of more escapistic fantasy themes. The music is professionally created, some arrangements are actually very nice, but it's sounds are still resembling more pop/rock than classical music oriented. Overall quality is very balanced, there doesn't seem to be much filler tracks included. Song "Snowdance" starts with pleasant smooth spacey intro, waking the sensors of a spacehead, and it is quite openly flowing track, still following the overall style of the record. "Invisible Ties" is the longest song in the album, and maybe the most interesting of them. There are pleasant logical changes in it, which do not jump around chaotiaclly, and the pop elements are dominant here too like in the other songs. I would personally like this act more if they would have focused more to this kind of compositions. If the style is your cup of tea, being soft & tender artistic pop/rock in vein of the style of symphonic giants from the change of millenium, check this record out. Though this approach does not totally fit to my own taste criteias, listening the record trough was a relaxing experience, and I do not doubt it merits, though I'm little uncertain if it offers anything totally groudbreaking.

Post a review of YOU AND I "Go"