YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

PERRY COMO - And I Love You So - Excellent Condition 7" Single RCA 2346 USD $5.04 Buy It Now
54-71 - I'm Not Fine, Thank You. and Y - 54-71 CD NQVG USD $23.48 Buy It Now
SHIRLEY BASSEY - And I Love You So - CD USD $8.85 Buy It Now
ALEX GOPHER YOU MY BABY AND I CD ALBUM 6G USD $2.52 Buy It Now
CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE-Mint Vinyl 45 W/ PS (1974)-The Way I Want To Touch You/Brod USD $3.25 Buy It Now
BOBBY GOLDSBORO-Mint Vinyl PROMO 45 (1971)-And I Love You So USD $3.87 Buy It Now
ANGEL FACE - YOU'RE MY ALL AND ALL - I KNOW - SPECIALTY 684 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
ARLEEN HARDEN-Mint Vinyl PROMO 45 (1978)-You're Not Free And I'm Not Easy USD $3.50 Buy It Now
Perry Como : It's Impossible - And I Love You So : OLD GOLD : OG 9614 USD $3.53 Buy It Now
45 REED HARPER AND THE NOTES I MISS YOU SO/SWEETHEART OF THE PROM ON SMART USD $9.99 [0 bids]
TREWS_Thank You And I'm Sorry_used CD_ships from AUS!_zz4_J3 USD $9.05 Buy It Now
What I Like About You And Other Romantic Hits 1990 by Roma - Disc Only No Case USD $3.03 Buy It Now
DEACON BLUE - I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG CD SINGLE B3 USD $2.52 Buy It Now
Teddy Pendergrass - You and I - Teddy Pendergrass CD B2LN USD $21.66 Buy It Now
Parton, Dolly - I Will Always Love You: and Other Gre... - Parton, Dolly CD CUVG USD $6.27 Buy It Now
The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You (CD, American) USD $7.99 [0 bids]
USD $10.99 Buy It Now
78 1920s Ford and Glenn "Truly I Do" "I Wish You Were Jealous of Me" COLUMBIA USD $10.00 Buy It Now
The Body (3) And Thou (2) ?- You, Whom I Have Always Hated (19A) USD $14.35 Buy It Now
Wilburn Brothers Decca 29887 I'm So In Love With You and Deep Elem Blues USD $3.99 Buy It Now
And I Love You So Perry Como Japanese vinyl LP album record promo SPLD-1155 USD $42.98 Buy It Now
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now
FLEETWOOD MAC big love / you and i part 1 WB 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 52m 36s
CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS I LOVE YOU 45 COLUMBIA 1960 USD $0.95 [0 bids]
1925 "78" WASHINGTON AND LEE SWING / NOBODY LOVES YOU LIKE I DO VICTOR 19526 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
You and I - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $18.95 Buy It Now 1h 26m
You And I - Jeff Buckley - CD USD $7.48 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Wilco Feist - UK promoCD / You and I 2009 USD $6.79 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Justin Nozuka / Europe PromoCD / You I Wind Land and Sea 2010 / Neo Soul USD $6.79 Buy It Now 1h 37m
I'd Really Love to See You Tonight and Other Hits, Flashback - Rhino USD $6.24 Buy It Now 1h 40m
JACK HYLTON AND HIS ORCHESTRA 78 - TIME ALONE WILL TELL - I BELIEVE IN YOU USD $4.75 Buy It Now 1h 44m
I And Love And You [2 LP], American Vinyl USD $35.19 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Rowetta ?- And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going ( Factor X Remix ) - 12'' Single USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
You Am I-Porridge And Hot Sauce (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
OMAR AND THE HOWLERS - I Told You So - CD USD $17.95 Buy It Now 2h 8m
50'S & 60'S Nm! 45 Charlie Applewhite - You'Re All That I Need / Cabbages And Ki USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 11m
50'S & 60'S Promo 45 Steve Allen And His Orchestra - I'M Glad There Is You / It USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 11m
50'S & 60'S 45 The Sportsmen Quartet - When You Wore A Tulip And I Wore A Big Re USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 11m
50'S & 60'S Promos 45 Hugo Winterhalter'S Orchestra And Chorus - I'Ll See You In USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Gayle Haness: I've Never Gotten Over You / Love Love And Affection 45 USD $6.80 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Gerry And The Pacemakers How Do You Do It? / I'm The one Vinyl Record 45 rpm USD $12.50 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Lulu Bell and Scotty-have I Told You Lately That I Love You new 45 rpm USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
I Belong to You by Jodi Mills Christian 10 Tracks Brand New And Factory Sealed USD $2.89 Buy It Now 2h 35m
BOBBY SUSSER - I NEED YOU AND YOU NEED ME NEW CD USD $26.17 Buy It Now 2h 52m
JON AND VANGELIS - I Hear You Now 1979 7" Single UK Polydor (Posp96) USD $0.63 [0 bids]
RUSS MORGAN AND HIS ORCHESTRA I LOVE THE WAY YOU SAY GOODNIGHT &BRUNSWICK 04844 USD $3.79 Buy It Now 2h 59m
RUSS MORGAN AND HIS ORCHESTRA MUST I CRY AGAIN & HAVE YOU HEARD BRUNSWICK 05082 USD $3.79 Buy It Now 2h 59m
CARMEN CAVALLARO AND HIS ORCHESTRA I TOLD THEM ALL ABOUT YOU BRUNSWICK 04802 USD $3.79 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Al Martino I love you more and more every day -original - New Old Stock USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h
Lee Rogers GROUP SOUL 45 Just You and I / Boss Love USD $14.98 Buy It Now 3h
Sinead O'Connor - How About I Be Me (And You Be (NEW CD) USD $13.60 Buy It Now 3h 11m
MR SKILLZ AND HIS CRAZY GIRLS, I KNOW YOU LIKE ME (MIXES), M/EX, 7 Track, Promot USD $3.79 Buy It Now 3h 14m
"RARE" SOUL.RONETTES.DO I LOVE YOU / BEBE AND SUSU.U.S.ORIG 7" & CO/SL.EX USD $23.74 Buy It Now 3h 20m
CHARLIE LOUVIN Less And Less And I Don't Love You Anymore US EP 33PS 1965 USD $19.65 Buy It Now 3h 30m
MIRELLE MATHIEU & PAUL ANKA You And I German 45PS 1979 USD $5.29 Buy It Now 3h 30m
45 RECORD 7"- SONNY AND CHER - I GOT YOU BABE USD $4.25 Buy It Now 3h 49m
And So I Watch You From Afar, All Hail Bright Futures; 12 trk Adv CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Ken Dodd - Tears / You And I 7" Columbia DB 7659 EX USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Jon And Vangelis - I Hear You Now / Thunder - POLYDOR USD $1.25 [0 bids]
CARL HOLMES AND THE COMMANDERS 'I IDOLIZE YOU' 90111x45 ATLANTIC 1962 ITALIAN USD $12.66 [1 bids]
City and Colour-If I Should Go Before You CD NEW USD $13.34 Buy It Now 4h 17m
John Travolta And Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want 7" RSO 006 USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4h 21m
MERSEYBEATS: I Think Of You-Wishin' And Hopin'-U.K. 1969 Fontana TF 1025 Mono DJ USD $98.98 Buy It Now 4h 26m
John Travolta And Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want 7"- RS 891 -VG USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4h 30m
Ken Dodd - You And I 7" - DB 7659 - VG BUY 2+ for 25% OFF USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4h 33m
John Travolta And Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want 7" - RSO 006 USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle - You And I 7" - MER 123 - VG+ USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Goldie And The Gingerbreads THATS WHY I LOVE YOU 1965 Freakbeat UK 7" NEAR MINT USD $24.06 [0 bids]
Pop 45 Seymour And Harold Turner Always / I Love You Truly On Heartbeat USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 17m
All Day and All Of The Night The Kinks plus I Need You 2off 7" Single Pye Label USD $13.41 [5 bids]
Lulu - You And I 45 white label promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 37m
QUEEN: TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN c/w YOU AND I (REMASTERED CD)-FREE SHIPPING- USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 11m
USED AND I LOVE YOU CD USD $17.00 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Shirley Bassey and I love you so cassette tape TCK0451 USD $7.60 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Jay Welch Chorale and Orchestra Do you hear what I hear BRAND NEW LP Phoenix USD $19.95 Buy It Now 6h 26m
What I Like About You (And Other Romantic Hits) by The Romantics  Hits  Minty CD USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6h 28m
Sensational Nightingales - You and I and Everyone (Peacock 177) (PL) ('73) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 37m
James Brown Just You And Me Darling b/w I Love You 1967 King 5547 Soul 45rpm VG USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 50m
TOMPALL AND THE GLASER BROTHERS I'VE GOT TROUBLES/A GIRL LIKE YOU DECCA 31632 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h
M.C. COOL P/Z-FINEST/D.J. E. HUSTLE - SHOW ME YOURS AND I'LL SHOW YOU MINE USED USD $12.82 Buy It Now 7h 8m
JEANETTE HICKS....I THINK OF YOU AND ME....Promo OKEH-78 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
SHIRLEY AND LEE LIKE YOU USED TO DO/I'VE BEEN LOVED BEFORE WARWICK 535 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 23m
Jean Scott - As I Love You (More And More) [7" single] WB 323 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 8h 5m
M.C. COOL P/Z-FINEST/D.J. E. HUSTLE - SHOW ME YOURS AND I'LL SHOW YOU MINE NEW C USD $14.35 Buy It Now 8h 8m
DENNIS WILSON You And I rare promo 45 from 1977 THE BEACH BOYS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Mac McGuire/When You And I Were Young Maggie/San Antonio Rose/Quaker Rex Wax 10" USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 26m
RICHIE & ROYALS red vinyl repro 45 AND WHEN I'M NEAR YOU GOODY mint minus e9031 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 8h 59m
ARETHA FRANKLIN AND GEORGE MICHAEL - I KNEW YOU WERE WAITING - 7" RECORD w P/SLV USD $3.76 Buy It Now 9h 3m
Country 45 Bob Braun - I Love You More And Moe Evey Day / Cincinnati On Image USD $6.00 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Country Nm! 45 John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me / Beer And B USD $3.00 Buy It Now 9h 26m
Soul 45 Livin' Proof - You And I Pt. 2 / You And I Pt. 1 On Ju-Par Records Ltd USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Pop 45 Roy C - You And I / Right Or Wrong On Three Gem Records USD $14.00 Buy It Now 9h 37m
(A375) The By and By, I Can See You - new CD USD $3.15 Buy It Now 9h 40m
I Believe in You and Me [CD-Single] by Whitney Houston CD USD $3.92 Buy It Now 9h 51m
Rock 45 The Bank - Stage Fright / Most Likely You Go Your Own Way And I'Ll Go Mi USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 55m
ROSS AND HUNT - Back Alley Sally/I'll Love You Tomorrow USD $6.00 Buy It Now 10h
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS 45 rpm I'm Telling You Now / USD $5.75 Buy It Now 10h 4m
Eddie Rabbitt - You and I - 45 RPM - 1982 USD $1.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
AX50 CD ALBUM PLUS FREE BONUS CD YOU AND I MARTIN LASS VIOLIN USD $9.46 Buy It Now 10h 12m
NINA SIMONE DAY AND NIGHT/DO I MOVE YOU RCA 9120 PROMO USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Free Shipping/Johnny Bristol YOU AND I, I GOT CHA NUMBER/Japan press 7" vinyl USD $8.88 Buy It Now 11h 7m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"