YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Ketty Lester -You Go Your Way(And I'll Go Crazy)/Variations "Bird"- RCA Promo 45 USD $6.29 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Coffee - Slip and Dip / I Wanna Be With You 12" (De-Lite Records Double A) 1980 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Deena Marie Coppola-And Then I See You CD NEW USD $20.45 Buy It Now 3h 9m
PATTI PAGE And I Thought About You MERCURY MG25209 EP Record & Dust Jacket USD $24.00 Buy It Now 3h 16m
CD JOHNNY MATHIS I'LL BUY YOU A STAR MAGIC GARDEN SMILE MY HEART AND I RIDDLE USD $6.65 Buy It Now 3h 23m
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
THE CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE - The Way I want to touch you (UK 7" SINGLE VINYL) USD $3.33 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Earth Wind & Fire 7ins Single - Star & You And I USD $1.32 [0 bids]
4h
Chad and Jeremy "I Don't Wanna Lose You Baby" LP USD $4.95 Buy It Now 4h
Dreamgirls, And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going ~ NM 1982 Geffen 45 USD $3.77 Buy It Now 4h
SKEETER DAVIS "I'LL SING YOU A SONG AND HARMONIZE TOO" LP USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
USED (GD) You And I (2016) (Audio CD) USD $16.03 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Ken Dodd 1965 The River/Someone Like You DB 7750 & Tears/You And I DB7659 7" USD $6.65 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Wonder, Stevie - You And I/I Wish (45,1976) USD $2.25 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Goldie and the Gingerbreads 1965 Demo Thats Why I Love You Vinyl single USD $1.32 [1 bids]
Timmy Thomas Glades 1723 I've Got To See You Tonight and You're The Song USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Sonny and Cher, All I Ever Need Is You, released 1972 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 47m
MEK OBAAM You and I CD ALBUM NEW - NOT SEALED USD $6.65 Buy It Now 4h 57m
JUSTIN NOZUKA You I Wind Land And Sea TOCP-66946 CD JAPAN 2010 NEW USD $28.94 Buy It Now 5h
10" 78RPM - BING CROSBY - YOU AND I (BRUNSWICK 03248) USD $5.31 Buy It Now 5h 3m
MINT I Love You Baby Single - Freddie and the Dreamers USD $0.13 [0 bids]
Yes "Close to the Edge" 1972 'And you and I' USD $5.69 [0 bids]
The Mark IV Alaga 1019 I'm So Proud Of You and Why Did You Fall In Love With Me USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 8m
Ovad Shalibo - Me You And I LP Israel Hebrew Oriental 1982 ???? ????? ????? USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 13m
ALEX WELSH AND HIS BAND IF I HAD A TALKING PICTURE OF YOU VINYL LP USD $14.64 [0 bids]
Father John Misty Fear Fun And I Love You Honeybear CDs From Vinyl Editions USD $8.64 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Earth Wind & Fire ?- Star / You And I 7" 1979 UK S CBS 7902 funk soul disco USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 27m
KEN DODD ~ TEARS / YOU AND I ~ 1965 UK 7" SINGLE ~ COLUMBIA DB 7659 USD $5.33 Buy It Now 5h 29m
TJ THORPE AND THE CB BAND Girl (How Am I Gonna Win You) 1979 UK Grey vinyl 7" USD $13.30 Buy It Now 5h 30m
JUNE AND JACK HULBERT CLOWNS IN CLOVER I'LL SAY TO YOU COLUMBIA 4715 USD $3.98 Buy It Now 5h 46m
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR s/t CD late-00s math-rock digipak Smalltown America USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Collins, Phil - Take Me Home/Only You Know And I Know (45,1985,w/orig. sleeve) USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Heaven And Earth - I Really Love You 12" SINGLE USD $24.95 Buy It Now 5h 53m
CHARLES,RAY 7" vinyl...ROCK AND ROLL SHOES/THEN I'LL BE OVER YOU...COLUMBIA.VG++ USD $5.75 Buy It Now 5h 56m
Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears- GUARANTEED ORIGINAL - NEW OLD STOCK USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 58m
NEW I Believe In You And Me [Accompaniment/Performance Track] (Audio CD) USD $14.50 Buy It Now 6h 2m
Pop 45 Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Milica / I Can'T Give You Anything But USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6h 10m
U2 - RATTLE AND HUM - CD ALBUM - ALL I WANT IS YOU / DESIRE / ANGEL OF HARLEM + USD $3.32 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Red Foley, "God's Little Candles," "Somebody Bigger Than You And I" 78 RPM. USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
THE DELFONICS: I Told You So/ Seventeen And In Love [45] VG+ - Ships WORLDWIDE! USD $0.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Hank Ballard And The Midnighters The Hoochi Coochi Coo/I'm Thinking Of You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 42m
Thelma Carpenter, Jazz "I'm A Fool About Someone" and "Just You, Just Me" 78 RPM USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $24.99 Buy It Now
MADLEEN KANE "YOU AND I / MONO" 45 NEAR MINT PROMO USD $3.75 Buy It Now 6h 55m
MELISSA MANCHESTER ~ JUST YOU AND I / MY SWEET THING ~ 1976 UK "DEMO" 7" SINGLE USD $6.66 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Sonny and Cher-I Got You Babe/It's Gonna Rain-45 PRM Vinyl Record-VG-ATCO USD $1.49 [1 bids]
45- Eddie Rabbitt With Crystal Gayle ?- You And I / All My Life All My Love USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 4m
KINGMAKER You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye (CDS 1995) 2-CDS SET USD $2.65 [0 bids]
You'll Sing a Song and I'll Sing a Song USD $18.18 Buy It Now 7h 24m
THE O'JAYS When Will I See You Again / Love And More NEW CLASSIC SOUL R USD $7.98 Buy It Now 7h 25m
KISS I Was Made For Lovin' You / Rock And Roll All Nite live rare 45 from 1979 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 33m
DAVID ROGERS You Be You And I'll Be Gone VG+ 45 RPM USD $1.00 Buy It Now 7h 35m
Deacon Blue - I Was Right And You Were Wrong - 80's Pop - 7"vinyl (1994) USD $1.13 [0 bids]
8 TRACK TAPE PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO USD $3.98 [0 bids]
HOWARD WALLACE: When You And I Were Young LP Sealed Bluegrass USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Gene Anderson And The Dynamic Psychedelics - Baby I Dig You / What's Wrong With USD $199.76 Buy It Now 7h 52m
Seals and Crofts - I'll Play For You Lp USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $1.99 Buy It Now
Prince and The Revolution - I Would Die for You/Lonely Christmas 45 from 1984 USD $6.50 Buy It Now 8h 4m
AL MARTINO: Mary In The Morning / I Love You And You Love Me 45 Vocalists USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 25m
HOWARD KEEL - AND I LOVE YOU SO - LP/VINYL - WARWICK RECORDS - WW 5137 - UK 1984 USD $2.33 [0 bids]
Carl Smith COLUMBIA 21197 What Am I Going to Do with You and Dog-Gone It, Baby, USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Harding College Chorus - The Lord Bless and Keep You-Alma Mater/I Want Jesus USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 52m
Perry Como - And I Love You So - 7" Single USD $2.65 Buy It Now 8h 53m
LISA VALE - ...and I Love You (CD 1992) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 53m
RAY CONNIFF and THE SINGERS - I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE ME - LP CBS USD $2.65 [0 bids]
Al Martino 45 I Love You More And More Every Day/To The Door Of Sun reissue NM USD $2.50 Buy It Now 9h 3m
Balaam And The Angel - I'll Show You Something Special 12" Single USD $1.32 [0 bids]
JAY LEE WEBB and LUANNE More Than I Love You/together We'll Make It 45 Rpm Rare! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 8m
THE PEPPERMINT RAINBOW - AND I'LL BE THERE / WILL YOU BE STAYING - 45rpm - EX USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Vern Gosdin You've Got Somebody Sealed LP w/ All I Want and Need Forever USD $7.73 Buy It Now 9h 18m
Sexy Nude Cheesekake - Love And Kisses ?- How Much, How Much I Love You USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 20m
RENA ROMANO~ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE / DO IT TO ME AND I'LL DO IT TO YOU~BOOGIE 12" USD $9.99 [0 bids]
MERRION , McCALL AND KENSIT .. KEITH LEMMON ..DVD SINGLE . I GOT YOU BABE . MINT USD $6.65 Buy It Now 9h 26m
AlaNi - YOU and I [CD] USD $15.59 Buy It Now 9h 33m
MELISSA MANCHESTER - MY SWEET THING / JUST YOU AND I (0168) VG+ condition USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 44m
SKID ROW: Skid Row Audio CD, 18 And Life, Rattlesnake Shake, I Remember You USD $4.95 [0 bids]
USD $9.95 Buy It Now
MARY PEARSON (JAZZ SINGER) - YOU AND I USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.34 Buy It Now 10h
ROCCO DELUCA AND THE BURDEN - I TRUST YOU TO KILL ME USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.51 Buy It Now 10h 2m
MORTEN ABEL - HERE WE GO THEN, YOU AND I USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.40 Buy It Now 10h 2m
BILLY & LILLIE: "LUCKY LADYBUG and I PROMISE YOU" SWAN RECORDS 45RPM 1958 USD $16.99 Buy It Now 10h 11m
YO LA TENGO - I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $14.16 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Various Artists-Tonight I'll Make You My Bride: True and False Lovers CD NEW USD $26.06 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Alice Cooper - You and Me / I Never Cry - Warner GWB 0347 45 RPM Record USD $2.47 Buy It Now 10h 15m
Carpenters - There's A Kind of Hush / Goodbye And I Love You - 45 RPM Record USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
KENNY CHESNEY - I WILL STAND/ME AND YOU [BONUS TRACKS] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $25.95 Buy It Now 10h 22m
MARNIE STERN - THIS IS IT AND I AM IT AND YOU ARE IT AND SO IS THAT AND HE IS IT USD $19.65 Buy It Now 10h 24m
jon and vangelis i hear you now 7 inch vinyl record USD $3.86 Buy It Now 10h 24m
CUT OFF YOUR HANDS - YOU AND I USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.12 Buy It Now 10h 25m
SPINNERS could it be i'm falling in love /just you and me baby JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 10h 27m
SYNTHESTHASIA - I DREAMED A WORLD OF DARKNESS AND YOU THE WHITE LIGHT SHINING [D USD $9.28 Buy It Now 10h 36m
Rod Lunn-You And I CD NEW USD $9.18 Buy It Now 10h 37m
Ports of Aidia-You are the Sky, and I`m just the Pilot CD NEW USD $13.34 Buy It Now 10h 37m
THE TERROR PIGEON DANCE REVOLT - I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I'M IN L USD $2.74 Buy It Now 10h 38m
WHITNEY HOUSTON - I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME [SINGLE] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.18 Buy It Now 10h 39m
RAMSEY KEARNEY "KISSES AND COFFEE / I THINK IT'S YOU" 45 MINT USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 48m
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR - GANGS [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.93 Buy It Now 10h 49m
YES: AND YOU & I USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $8.23 Buy It Now 11h
SHIRLEY BASSEY - AND I LOVE YOU SO - 1970s UNITED ARTISTS AUDIO CASSETTE ALBUM USD $5.33 [0 bids]
JON AND VANGELIS I HEAR YOU NOW 1979 FRANCE POLYDOR 7" 45 POSP 96 USD $3.32 [0 bids]
BILLY J. KRAMER - LISTEN.../I'LL KEEP YOU SATISFIED/LITTLE CHILDREN/TRAINS AND B USD $13.82 Buy It Now 11h 23m
COLA & JIMMU - I GIVE TO YOU MY LOVE AND DEVOTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $16.53 Buy It Now 11h 24m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"