YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

HEAR IT OBSCURE COUNTRY Rex Rains Janlynn 929 I Miss You Day And Night USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Five Man Electrical Band 45 Absolutely Right/(You And I)Butterfly Lionel #L-3220 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
HEAR IT R&B The Composers ERA 3118 I Had A Dream and You And Yours USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Bobby Kent Mercury 71684 Alabam and I Walk With You USD $5.00 [0 bids]
SONNY AND CHER / ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU REEL TO REEL TAPE SEALED / NEW USD $14.99 [0 bids]
THE AVETT BROTHERS I AND LOVE AND YOU *** CD *** USD $11.78 Buy It Now 1h 48m
HEAR IT PUNK GARAGE The Newports Laurie 3327 The Trouble Is You and I Want You USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Perry Como "And I Love You So" cassette album orange paper labels 1973 easy USD $1.49 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton Roses Are Red b/w You And I 7" 45 VG with PICTURE SLEEVE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Kurt Russell Capitol DJ 3032 Baby Believe Me and Hey Baby I Love You USD $5.00 [0 bids]
SLEEPY HOLLOW RANCH GANG I Hang My Head and Cry / Don't You Cry Over Me Majestic USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Livin Proof 70s R&B SOUL 45 You and I Part 1 / Part 2 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 2h 22m
ROCKABILLY Johnny Kline Jet 106 I Forgot To Remember to Forget and Rock With You USD $5.00 [0 bids]
ANDY GRIFFITH, Somebody Bigger Than You and I PROMO USA NEW SEALED LP USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Fats Domino - "I Still Love You/Wait and See" 45 - on Imperial Label USD $2.95 [0 bids]
HERALD RECORDS CHARLIE AND RAY H-1228 1956 LITTLE FOOL-I GOTTA HAVE YOU 78RPM USD $12.99 [0 bids]
KC and the Sunshine Band 45 Record Keep It Comin'/Baby I Love You PS USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
GRAVE - YOU'LL NEVER SEE.../AND HERE I DIE...SATISFIED - NEW CD USD $6.82 Buy It Now 2h 57m
LISA LOEB AND NINE STORIES STAY I MISSED YOU AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $9.54 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Bluebird B 11233 Dinah Shore You And I / Bicycle Built For Two VG+ Vocadance USD $2.75 Buy It Now 3h 29m
78RPM Decca Record I'll See You in My Dreams Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadian USD $3.00 [0 bids]
WHITNEY HOUSTON I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME + BONUS TRACKS RARE CD SINGLE USA USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 57m
DELANEY & BONNIE Only You Know And I Know ATCO CLASSIC ROCK 45-6838 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 59m
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1973 USD $3.09 Buy It Now 4h
HEAR Leslie Uggams Who Do You Think/And I Love Her WLP Promo Columbia 43121 VG+ USD $4.00 [1 bids]
HEAR Alfreda Brockington Chained And Bound/I'll Wait For You WLP Promo 334 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ECSTASY PASSION AND PAIN touch & go / i'll do anything for you 7" VG+ R-7182 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4h 21m
PARAGONS LYN TAITT AND THE JETS / TALKING LOVE / IF I WERE YOU / 7''/ VG USD $14.98 [0 bids]
What I Like About You (And Other Romantic Hits) by Romantics (The) (CD,... USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
JUSTIN NOZUKA 2 CD LOT COLLECTION ALBUMS You I Wind Land and Sea 2010/Holly 2007 USD $10.75 Buy It Now 4h 52m
SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE Can't Turn You Loose/ I Aint Got Nobody LOADSTONE 3951 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
LOVE COMMITTEE Law And Order - Just As Long As I Got You MISLABELED 12" Classic! USD $4.99 [0 bids]
JAMES, Sonny (I Love You More And More Every Day) Columbia 4-45770 PROMO + PS USD $4.80 Buy It Now 5h 7m
JANEEN BRADY I Have a Song for You Vol. 1 LP Nature And People USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Bing Crosby - DECCA 3840 - Brahm's Lullaby/You And I (PLAY TESTED!) USD $2.00 [0 bids]
USD $4.00 Buy It Now
dumb and dumber pete droge if you don't love me I'll kill myself audio cd USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
The Fortunes PRESS 9773 You've Got Your Troubles and I've Gotta Go USD $4.50 Buy It Now 5h 42m
McLEAN don AMERICAN PIE you have lived IF WE TRY and I love you so NEW TAPE USD $5.88 Buy It Now 5h 42m
PICTURE SLEEVE Elvis RCA 2587 Softly, As I Leave You and Unchained Melody USD $4.50 Buy It Now 5h 44m
PERRY COMO, AND I LOVE YOU SO. 1973 APL1-0100, IN SHRINK. ML/ML USD $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 55m
ROCCA DELUCA AND THE BURDEN**I TRUST YOU TO KILL ME**CD USD $12.58 Buy It Now 6h 3m
O'Bryan - You And I CASSETTE ©1983 CAPITOL R&B FUNK USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 7m
KISS-"EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU/ ROCK AND ROLL ALL NITE" 1996 U.S. ISSUE PROMO CD USD $4.99 [1 bids]
Movie lot (you me and Dupree, I love you man, big daddy, Mr deeds) USD $5.00 [0 bids]
LOUIE AND THE LOVERS driver go slow I know you EPIC PROMO 7" 45 NM USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 34m
MAGIC NIGHT - IF YOU AND I HAD NEVER MET - ROULETTE DJ NORTHERN SOUL USD $109.50 [3 bids]
JOHNNY HARTMAN - AND I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU - NEW CD USD $10.18 Buy It Now 6h 52m
The Difference Between Me and You Is That I'm Not on Fire by Mclusky (CD,... USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.99 Buy It Now
LITTLE BEAVER 45 RPM ON CAT SIX FOOT HOLE AND WISH I HAD A GIRL LIKE YOU USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 12m
THE AVETT BROTHERS - I AND LOVE AND YOU [DIGIPAK] [602537159048] - NEW CD USD $8.83 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Bobby Vinton 1962 Epic 45rpm & Pix Sleeve Roses Are Red My Love b/w You And I USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7h 27m
UB40 Labor of Love II CD Here I Am Come and Take Me Way You Do the Things You Do USD $6.45 Buy It Now 7h 28m
THE ELWINS - AND I THANK YOU - NEW CD USD $30.42 Buy It Now 7h 47m
FAIRWEATHER FRIEND You And I B/W Fairweather Friend 7" 45 PURPLE Vinyl USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 51m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So & It's Impossible 7" 45 NEW + juke box title strip USD $17.47 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Lawrence Welk And His Orchestra - I'll See You Again - LP Record - SPC 3092 USD $1.95 Buy It Now 8h 42m
YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME (WHEN I'M DEAD AND GONE) MUDDY WATERS TRIBUTE BAND BLUES CD USD $4.95 Buy It Now 8h 43m
Meat Loaf Welcome To the Neighborhood CD I'd Lie For You (And That's the Truth) USD $6.45 Buy It Now 10h 2m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / MADLEEN KANE FORBIDDEN LOVE / 7INCH 45RPM / YOU AND I USD $149.99 Buy It Now 10h 33m
Charlie Louvin Less and Less and I Don't Love You Anymore Capitol 2208 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 35m
HOWARD KEEL and i love you so LP PS EX/EX uk WW 5137 USD $15.01 Buy It Now 11h 3m
PETER AND GORDON A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE / 7INCH 45RPM / IF I WERE YOU USD $59.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
FOSTER AND & ALLEN- I Will Love You All of My Life CD (1992 Reissue RITZ) USD $5.08 Buy It Now 12h 4m
THE PIERCES YOU AND & I 2011 CD NEW USD $7.35 Buy It Now 12h 16m
I still love you all - Kenny Ball and his jazzmen - 1961 USD $3.01 Buy It Now 13h 5m
PAT PATRICK and BAND "I AIN'T DONE NOTHIN' TO YOU" R&B LISTEN! USD $10.50 Buy It Now 13h 9m
Como, Perry And I love you so 7" RCA2346 G/VG UK USD $9.48 Buy It Now 13h 15m
Emerson Lake and Palmer All I want is you 7" K11225 G/EX UK USD $9.48 Buy It Now 13h 31m
Freddie and the Dreamers I'm telling you now 7" DB7086 /VG UK USD $10.31 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Jon and Vangelis I hear you now 7" POSP96 VG/VG UK USD $8.65 Buy It Now 14h 2m
Sam and Dave:I thank you/Wrap it up:UK Blue Stax:Northern Soul USD $15.03 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Kidd, Johnny and the Pirates I'll never get over you 7" POP1173 G/EX UK USD $17.75 Buy It Now 14h 5m
McLachlan, Craig and Debbie Gibson You're the one that I want 7" 6595227 EX/EX U USD $9.48 Buy It Now 14h 23m
BLACK IVORY You And I 7" B/w Our Future US Today USD $14.23 Buy It Now 14h 29m
'80 Disco 45 BRENDA GOOCH 'You and I Together' on Salsoul NM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Richard, Cliff and Sarah Brightman All I ask of you 7" POSP802 G/VG UK USD $8.65 Buy It Now 14h 52m
Streisand, Barbra and Don Johnson Till I loved you 7" BARB2 VG/EX UK USD $8.65 Buy It Now 15h 14m
Perry Como, And I Love You So, RCA Victor ?- SF 8360 Vinyl, LP 12" USD $7.50 Buy It Now 15h 19m
Tilly and the Wall You and I misbehaving 7" TA704 EX/EX UK USD $11.13 Buy It Now 15h 21m
BILLY ECKSTINE AND SARAH VAUGHAN Dedicated To You 7" 4 Track Ep B/w You're All I USD $7.87 Buy It Now 15h 28m
DELLA REESE 78rpm " AND THAT REMINDS ME & I CRIED FOR YOU " FROM 1957 VG+ VG++ USD $8.99 [0 bids]
Joan Jett "I Love Rock and Roll/You Don't Know What You Got" 7 Inch 45rpm USD $5.99 Buy It Now 15h 35m
BABY WASHINGTON AND DON GARDNER Baby Let Me Get Close To You 7" B/w I Just Want USD $14.23 Buy It Now 15h 38m
CHISHOLM AND SPENCE You Can't Get Near Enough To The One You Love 7" B/w I Didn' USD $7.87 Buy It Now 15h 44m
THE MERSEYBEATS - WISHIN' AND HOPIN' / I THINK OF YOU 7" VINYL USD $9.00 Buy It Now 15h 47m
BOBBY GOLDSBORO And I Love You So 7" Demo B/w The Gentle Of A Man Pic Sleeve UK USD $7.87 Buy It Now 15h 53m
AL MARTINO Sings Of Love 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Love You More And More E USD $7.87 Buy It Now 15h 54m
BETTY EVERETT AND JERRY BUTLER Since I Don't Have You 7" B/w Just Be True Delet USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h
DJ LUCK AND MC NEAT I'm All About You CD 2 Track Radio Edit Promo B/w Tosh And M USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
GAIL AND ICE I'll Be There For You CD 7 Track Radio Edit With Info Stickered Cas USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
GARY MOORE AND B.B.KING Since I Met You Baby CD 4 Track B/w Texas Strut Live, Mo USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
ETERNAL Don't You Love Me CD 3 Track Radio Mix B/w I'll Take A Pass On Love And USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
FOUNTAINS OF WAYNE Survival Car CD 3 Track B/w Comedienne And I Want You Around USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
FINLAY MORTON Billy Bird CD 3 Track Promo B/w I Miss You And Video For Billy Bir USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
ETTA JAMES I Just Want To Make Love To You CD 3 Track B/w Tell Mama And Stormy W USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
FOUNTAINS OF WAYNE Denise CD 3 Track B/w I Know You Well And I'll Do The Driving USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
GINUWINE When Doves Cry CD 3 Track B/w I'm Feelin You And I'll Do Anything UK I USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
FIREHOUSE I Live My Life For You CD 3 Track B/w Acoustic Version And What's Wron USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
HEZEKIAH WALKER AND THE LOVE FELLOWSHIP CHOIR I Need You To Survice CD 2 Track R USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
HIVES Main Offender CD 4 Track B/w Lost And Found, Hate To Say I Told You So Liv USD $7.87 Buy It Now 16h 4m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"