YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS, I'M TELLING YOU NOW / WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU. 1963 USD $1.30 [0 bids]
8m 12s
Carol Sloane POP JAZZ 45 (Columbia 42334 PROMO) Night And Day/I Want You To Be USD $2.23 Buy It Now 8m 28s
Al Martino 45 I Love You More And More Every Day/To The Door Of Sun reissue NM USD $2.50 Buy It Now 23m 1s
Savage Garden - Savage Garden CD 97 DARREN HAYES TO THE MOON AND BACK I WANT YOU USD $1.30 [0 bids]
23m 15s
CARPENTERS THERE`S A KIND OF HUSH / GOODBYE AND I LOVE YOU VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 33m 9s
NM 12'~SAM GREEN~Free At Last~[x2]~Here I Am (Come And Take Me)~[x2]~How Can You USD $8.97 Buy It Now 34m 46s
YES AND YOU AND I ATLANTIC RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE 33rpm - Symphonic Rock USD $5.22 [0 bids]
44m 8s
Keith Richards 45 and Picture Sleeve-TAKE SO HARD/I COULD HAVE STOOD YOU STEREO USD $15.00 Buy It Now 47m 21s
Rock 45 Freddie And The Dreamers - I'M Tell You Now / What Have I Done To You On USD $5.00 Buy It Now 52m 21s
Rock 45 Gary Lewis And The Playboys - Tina (I Held You In My Arms) / My Heart'S USD $5.00 Buy It Now 53m 53s
Al Martino I love You More and More Every Day ST 2107 NM VG+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 58m 52s
Kaiser Chiefs - RARE PROMO - Everyday I Love You Less And Less [uk 1 track cd] USD $1.83 [0 bids]
1h
Kaiser Chiefs - RARE PROMO - Everyday I Love You Less And Less [Australia, 2005] USD $10.34 [0 bids]
1h
Pic and Bill Bandit 614 Let's Get Real and All I Want Is You USD $4.45 Buy It Now 1h 3m
STEVIE WONDER- YOU AND I/ I WISH 7" 45 RPM Tamla label, 1976 Motown USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? Audio CD USD $20.38 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Alan Decotes + The Phantoms vinyl LP~I Looked and You Were Gone~Private Press LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Stevie Wonder - I Wish / You And I , Motown records 7" 45rpm USD $1.31 [0 bids]
VGC CD Sophie B Hawkins TONGUES AND & TAILS Music Album I Want You FAST POSTAGE USD $3.24 Buy It Now 1h 24m
DERICKSON and BROWN You're the one I care for 78 HMV B3841 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
BILLY & LILLIE: "LUCKY LADYBUG and I PROMISE YOU" SWAN RECORDS 45RPM 1958 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
SHAKIN' STEVENS UK picture disc 7" 45 IT'S RAINING~YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BE USD $13.50 Buy It Now 1h 27m
The Ideals You Hurt Me / You Lost and I Won 1965 45rpm USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Rock 45 Steve Dahl And Teenage Radiation - Do You Think I'M Disco? / Coco Lip Bl USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
HANK BALLARD and the MIDNIGHTERS finger poppin' time / i love you, i love you so USD $14.97 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Robert White Samuel Sanders WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG, MAGGIE Sealed 8-Track USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Jon And Lynn 45 Let The Good Times Roll/ I Want To Do Everything For You VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Steve Dahl and Teenage Radiation 45 Do You Think I'm Disco/Coho Lip Blues 1979NM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Rock 45 The Peppermint Rainbow - And I'Ll Be There / Will You Be Staying After 3 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
I hear you now - Jon and Vangellis - 1979 USD $2.62 Buy It Now 2h 11m
JAY and the AMERICANS - UA - Since I Don't Have You (NM) w/lbl sleeve USD $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 21m
45 Record Do You Think I'm Disco? by Steve Dahl and Teenage Radiation USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
RONNIE HILTON YOU AND I/IF THIS IS LOVE BETHLEHEM 3059 M- USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Robert White When You And I Were Young Maggie 15 Track Vinyl LP USD $11.44 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Della Reese: "And That Reminds Me" & "I Cried For You" - her '57 hit - Nr Mint! USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 41m
7"-Single PERRY COMO - And I Love You So / Love Looks So Good (1973) GERMANY PS USD $13.49 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Rock Promo 45 Johnny And The Copycats - I'Ll See You In My Dreams / Love Is Grea USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 52m
VIC DAMONE '' ALL I NEED IS A GIRL LIKE YOU " NEW AND SEALED CD USD $7.41 Buy It Now 2h 53m
HEART '' Heart '' + '' I didn't want to need you '' and HEART OF ICE 12" USD $11.12 [0 bids]
CD I'll always love you New and sealed USD $1.96 [0 bids]
EARTH WIND & FIRE STAR / YOU AND I VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 22m
ANNE MURRAY "NOW AND FOREVER (YOU AND ME)" "I DON'T WANT TO SPEND ANOTHER NIGHT" USD $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 31m
QUEEN - Tie Your Mother Down / You And I - RARE GUATEMALA 45 USD $138.05 [18 bids]
northern soul IKE AND TINA TURNER I Idolize You SUE listen!! USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 55m
TONY AND TERRI : I Want You / Take Me Now (Mercury 72489) Mod Garage 45 HEAR USD $28.00 [7 bids]
Carl Smith - Faded Love And Winter Roses / Until I Looked At You 45 rpm 1968 USD $1.60 Buy It Now 4h 5m
BROWNSTONE Kiss And Tell CD 4 Tracks, Album Version/I Can'T Tell You Why-Album USD $4.44 Buy It Now 4h 21m
KAY STARR AND TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD 7" EP, I'LL NEVER BE FREE, YOU'RE MY SUGAR USD $14.98 Buy It Now 4h 24m
I Thank You [Vinyl] Sam and Dave Vinyl USD $26.98 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Soul 45 Inez And Charlie Foxx - Don'T Do It No More / I Fancy You On Symbol USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 33m
PETER AND GORDON NOBODY I KNOW / YOU DON`T HAVE TO TELL ME VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $7.78 Buy It Now 4h 38m
ANDY GRIFFITH - SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I - MINT CD USD $14.95 Buy It Now 4h 47m
And I Love You So/It's Impossible by Perry Como (CD, Mar-2006, Collectables) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
RICK JAMES "YOU AND I / HOLLYWOOD" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 54m
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits by Dolly Parton USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5h
The Fortunes PRESS 9773 You've Got Your Troubles and I've Gotta Go USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Captain and Tennille 45 rpm "The Way I Want To Touch You" USD $1.50 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Soul 45 Parliament - (You'Re A Fish And I'M A) Water Sign / Aqua Boogie 7" 2 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 29m
FREDDIE and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You / What Have I Done TOWER 45rpm USD $7.95 Buy It Now 5h 40m
JON SECADA and SHANICE / IF I NEVER KNEW YOU (SPANISH) / 45 RPM / 1995 USD $1.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Little Joe and the Thrillers I Love You for Sentimental Reasons 1961 45rpm USD $26.99 [0 bids]
CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE, THE WAY I WANT TO TOUCH YOU USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6h 15m
PETER AND GORDON TO SHOW I LOVE YOU SLSD 170 ZP FSZ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Soul Nm! 45 Ashford And Sampson - I'M Determined / (I'D Know You) Anywhere On Wa USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Con Funk Shun 45 Shake and Dance With Me/I'll Set You O USD $2.00 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Soul Nm! 45 Harold Melvin And The Bluenotes - I'M Weak For You / Satisfaction Gu USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Soul Nm! 45 James Brown And The Famous Flames - Yours And Mine / I Loves You 7" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h
RONETTES~BEBE AND SUSU/ DO I LOVE YOU?~ PHILLES 121 USD $10.39 Buy It Now 7h
Bobby Lewis 7" 45Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.92 Buy It Now 7h 7m
JIMETT "COLOR ME I LOVE YOU / ME AND MY LADY" 45 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 27m
FLEETWOOD MAC BIG LOVE & YOU AND I PART I 45RPM RECORD PICTURE SLEEVE USD $1.50 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Huey and Jerry Little Chickee Wah Wah/I Think You Jiving Me 7" 45 1000 1958 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 28m
HIVES Main Offender CD 4 Tracks Inc Lost And Found+Hate To Say I Told You So-Li USD $4.44 Buy It Now 8h 45m
KAISER CHIEFS Every Day I Love You Less And Less CD 2 Tracks, Spike Stent Remix USD $4.44 Buy It Now 9h 3m
You And I USD $18.70 Buy It Now 9h 18m
ROLAND YORKE*ALL MY DREAMS ARE OF YOU/WHEN YOU AND I WERE SEVENTEEN *VG USD $1.24 [0 bids]
HMV Made In England 78 rpm TOMMY DORSEY and His Orchestra I'LL See You in Dreams USD $9.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Sonny James - I Love You More And More Every Day / stereo & mono 45 1973 PROMO USD $2.79 Buy It Now 9h 34m
DAN BRODIE AND THE BROKEN ARROWS I LOVE YOU BABY CD SINGLE 4 TRACKS USD $6.01 Buy It Now 9h 40m
Jackson, Freddie - You And I Got A Thang/It's Gonna Take A Long,Long...(45,1988) USD $2.75 Buy It Now 9h 47m
PERFUME You And I CD 3 Tracks Inc L.I.P.S.+Love To Love, Starc 106 USD $5.22 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Ray Anthony And His Orchestra On Tour: Now That I Need You BLUE HEAVEN Records USD $15.99 [0 bids]
USD $29.99 Buy It Now
This Is It and I Am It and You Are It and So Is That and He Is It And She I... USD $4.90 Buy It Now 12h 49m
City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You (NEW 12" VINYL LP & BONUS LP) USD $32.70 Buy It Now 12h 54m
JOHN ST PEETERS AND JANE SCALI - I GOT YOU BABE - OZ LP USD $11.73 Buy It Now 13h 11m
JOHNNY ASHCROFT KATHLEEN McCORMACK - You And I - OZ LP USD $13.25 Buy It Now 13h 16m
I LOVE YOU Hang Straight Up 12" 3 Track Promo B/w She's The One/inset And Flies USD $11.63 Buy It Now 13h 24m
PAUL AND BARRY RYAN I Know How You Love Me 7" 4 Prong Centre B/w Baby I'm Sorry USD $5.48 Buy It Now 13h 24m
PASADENAS Make It With You CD 4 Track B/w Shelter Me Radio Edit And I Want To Be USD $6.53 Buy It Now 13h 25m
Emile Ford And The Ch... How Can I Live Without You 7" record UK USD $14.33 Buy It Now 13h 58m
Jennifer Holliday 7" vinyl single record And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going UK USD $14.33 Buy It Now 13h 58m
Yo La Tengo I Am Not Afraid Of You And I'll Beat Your Ass UK CD album (CDLP) USD $22.88 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Kingmaker CD single (CD5 / 5") You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye UK USD $12.42 Buy It Now 14h 14m
Sinead O'Connor HOW ABOUT I BE ME (AND YOU BE YOU) 10trk cd USD $6.53 Buy It Now 14h 34m
Harold Melvin And The Blue Not - I Miss You NEW CD USD $11.36 Buy It Now 14h 51m
MARNIE STERN_This is it and I Am It and you are_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_B11 USD $8.94 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Donny And Marie Osmond 'I'm Leaving It All Up To You' 7" Vinyl Single 45Rpm USD $5.87 Buy It Now 15h 14m
IF I CAME BACK TO YOU AND SAID I'M SORRY Sheet music-THEME FROM THE GAMBLERS USD $15.70 Buy It Now 15h 22m
Eddie Smith "Hot Shot Rag/When You and I Were Young Maggie" King USD $1.99 [1 bids]
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES I'll Never Get Over You 1963 UK HMV RECORDS 7" VINYL USD $9.16 Buy It Now 15h 37m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives