YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

FREDDIE JACKSON - YOU AND I GOT A THANG [7" VINYL, 45 RPM] US $1.99 Buy It Now 52m 2s
1982 EDDIE RABBITT All My Life, All My Love/You And I 45 WARNER BROS RECORDS US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 2593 US $9.96 [0 bids]
Art Garfunkel 45 "Since I Don't Have You/And I Know" US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
CHARLIE KUNZ & BALLROOM ORCHESTRA You And I / Ma Ma Maria 78 DECCA F8036 US $21.09 Buy It Now 2h 23m
45RPM Rick James Hollywood & You and I 0531EL US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 57m
45 RECORD CARPENTERS TOUCH ME WHEN WE'RE DANCING, BECAUSE YOU AND I ARE IN LOVE US $2.60 Buy It Now 4h 40m
RICK JAMES You And I RSD 12" NEW VINYL Motown M+M US $28.99 Buy It Now 4h 50m
10cc *DJ COPY* "FOR YOU AND I" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 56m
FLEETWOOD MAC 45 RPM 7" VINYL RECORD BIG LOVE ? YOU AND I, PART ONE US $1.99 [0 bids]
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD DVD LTD TYPE A E75 US $26.50 Buy It Now 5h 28m
45 RECORD TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD: SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I, THERE IS BEAUTY. US $5.60 Buy It Now 6h 55m
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD B75 US $15.50 Buy It Now 7h 11m
CD Single Breeze - IT'S YOU AND I CD UK COMPULSIVE LISTENING 1996 US $2.74 Buy It Now 7h 17m
UNI YOU AND I - DONT HOLD BACK THE FEELING 12" VINYL HOUSE 1992 US $10.28 Buy It Now 7h 38m
(EK421) King Maker, You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye - 1995 CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 17m
THE PIERCES CD YOU AND I ( NO BACK COVER) US $4.97 Buy It Now 9h 43m
Billy Ray Martin You And I CD Single Magnet MAG1044CD 1996 US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 17m
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 5C 006-98819 Holland US $11.99 [0 bids]
Solomon Burke DUNHILL 4388 Midnight and You and I Have a Dream US $4.50 Buy It Now 11h 7m
Miss Morgan & Mr. Stanley - VICTOR 4428 - When You and I Were Young, Maggie US $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
The Beatles "She Loves You" and "I'll Get You" 45 rpm record and Sleeve Cover US $100.00 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Lady Gaga You And I CD Single Germany UK 2 tracks US $59.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
RALPH CARMICHAEL Greater Than You and I LP Coral CRL 57319 mono maroon label OG US $10.19 Buy It Now 13h 34m
PAUL SPECHT & ORCHESTRA When You And I Were Young Maggie Blues COLUMBIA 78~A3817 US $18.00 Buy It Now 13h 36m
CD Japan 3" NEW Keizo Nakanishi You and I import US $7.64 Buy It Now 14h 38m
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006,... US $3.00 [0 bids]
?KOREA CD/Yeo Hoon Min (U-Kiss) - Thank you and I love you US $24.99 Buy It Now 17h 9m
Club House Featuring Carl - You And I - Media #298867 US $4.85 Buy It Now 17h 14m
Jason Mraz You And I Both Rare Australian CD Single US $20.31 Buy It Now 18h 12m
Lady Gaga - You And I - NEW 7" Picture Disc Vinyl Single SEALED US $13.80 Buy It Now 18h 16m
Ricky Blaze - You and I - Atlantic U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 19h 26m
SAVOY ORPHEANS - Totem Tom Tom / When You And I Were Seventeen 78 rpm disc US $6.48 Buy It Now 21h 58m
Liason - You And I - Ko Records - 1999 #163369 US $4.85 Buy It Now 22h 7m
ARTIST VIVIENNE MCKONE TITLE BEWARE (radio edit) 7" single b side YOU AND I US $8.12 Buy It Now 22h 7m
Pop Promo 45 Perry Como - Love Looks So Good On You / And I Love You So On Rca US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Goodie(12"Vinyl Advanced Copy)You And I-Total Experience-REX 003 DJ-UK-Ex/Ex US $27.58 Buy It Now 1 day
You and I Will Never See [CD 1] US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BLUES TRAVELER-Live/What You And I Have Been Through/Cd US $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
YOU AND I - The First Seven Inch - 7" Hot Cross, Assistant, Saetia, Level Plane US $3.99 [0 bids]
MORTEN ABEL-HERE WE GO THEN,YOU AND I US $1.61 [0 bids]
YES 7'' PS And You And I YUGOSLAVIA very rare ATL 10 407 Yugo 45 US $121.76 Buy It Now 1 day
YES Close To The Edge CD Classic 1972 Album And You And I US $3.99 [0 bids]
MADLEEN KANE 7" FORBIDDEN LOVE-YOU AND I bolivia ID# 48120 PICTURE SLEEVE RCA 20 US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I 45 RECORD w/Picture Sleeve US $3.00 [0 bids]
ANDY CUMMINGS and his HAWAIIAN SERENADERS - For You And I/Alekoki US $5.99 [0 bids]
ROBERT WHITE when you and I were young Maggie US $14.59 Buy It Now 1 day
O'Bryan-You And I US $1.99 [0 bids]
JOHNNY BRISTOL/you and I/1974 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
78 RPM RECORD WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG MAGGIE US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Ivory, You and I & Our Future 1971 Today Records Soul Funk 7" 45 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt All My Life All My Love/You And I 45 RPM Elektra Records US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Wire - You And I - Frauenfunk - 2005 #265804 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes: And You And I (Part 1) Atlantic 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
MELISSA MANCHESTER - MY SWEET THING / JUST YOU AND I (0168) US $7.00 [0 bids]
Unai - Oh You And I - Disco Inc - 2005 #167813 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick James YOU AND I (7" Single, 1978) w/ HOLLYWOOD *FUNK 45* US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Andy griffith somebody bigger than you and I cassette tape US $0.99 [0 bids]
DAVID PORTER: I Got You And I'm Glad / Falling Out, Falling In 45 Soul US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CHARLIE KUNZ BALLROOM ORCHESTRA "Ma-Ma-Maria / You And I" DECCA F-8036 [78] US $19.40 Buy It Now 1 day
One Direction You And & I Australian 4 Track CD Single US $9.74 Buy It Now 1 day
TAMMY JONES 7"Single -While We're Still Young/Just You And I US $11.35 Buy It Now 1 day
GERALDINE HUNT & CHARLIE HODGES "YOU AND I c/w TOGETHER" LISTEN! US $16.22 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE * YOU AND I & ALL MY LIFE ALL MY LOVE * 45 RPM US $4.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Earth, Wind and Fire: In the Stone, You and I, 45RPM US $1.99 [0 bids]
KEN DODD ~ TEARS / YOU AND I ~ 1965 UK 7" SINGLE ~ COLUMBIA DB 7659 [EX] US $5.68 Buy It Now 2 days
JESSE CRAWFORD My Wild Irish Rose When You And I Were Young Maggie 78 HMV B2075 US $21.09 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM-FRED WARING-JACK SHILKRET-VICTOR 19571-YOU AND I-WILL YOU REMEMBER ME US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Delegation ?- You And I / Put A Little Love On Me - 12" **MINT** US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Delegation ?- You And I / Put A Little Love On Me - limited color**MINT** US $28.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Kingmaker - You and I Will Never See Things Eye (CDs) US $8.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Kingmaker - You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye Cassette Tape Single US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NOS FREDDIE JACKSON........YOU AND I GOT A THANG US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HEAR IT RARE DOO WOP The Decoys Aanko 1005 For You and I Want Only You US $99.99 [0 bids]
Lee Rogers Boss Love/Just You and I 45 RPM D-Town Records VG- US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (You and I, Siberian Khatru) VG/VG US $5.90 Buy It Now 2 days
KEN DODD " TEARS / YOU AND I " COLUMBIA 7" SINGLE EXCELLENT 1965 US $3.23 Buy It Now 2 days
LEE ROGERS **Boss Love** YOU AND I Northern Soul on D-TOWN 1050 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Dad & Boys 80s DETROIT ROCK 45 Reagan (in the white house) / You and I US $24.98 Buy It Now 2 days
RICK JAMES - You And I / Hollywood - 1978 VG++ CANADA PRESSING US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MADLEEN KANE - YOU AND I - MEXICAN SINGLE 7" US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Five Man Electrical Band - Absolutely Right / (You And I) Butterfly 45 rpm 1971 US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
AMENOPHIS(DE)-You and I-cd-Music Is Intelligence-1988 US $49.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Don't Let Me Down / You And I [CD 2], Will Young, Acceptable Single, Limited Edi US $4.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Fleetwood Mac- Big Love/You and I, Part 1 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Glenn Miller - Canadian 78 rpm - "You And I" / "The Angels Came Thru" - VG US $8.13 [0 bids]
Bing & Gary Crosby - 78 - "Moonlight Bay" / "When You And I Were Young..." - VG US $8.13 [0 bids]
STEVIE WONDER "YOU AND I" / "I WISH" 7" 45 NEAR MINT US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BING CROSBY - Brahms' Lullaby & You And I - 78 RPM US $7.99 [0 bids]
Livin' Proof - You And I Parts 1-2 - JuPar 532 US $1.95 [0 bids]
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $29.99 [0 bids]
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $25.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 GARLAND GREEN You And I Go Good Together on Spring US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RECORD 10 CC: TAKE THESE CHAINS, FOR YOU AND I US $3.73 Buy It Now 3 days
BOBBY LEWIS Things For You And I UA LP country vinyl record US $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
10cc For You and I Polydor PRO 062 1978 Promo 12" PRESSING US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RECORD EARTH WIND AND FIRE- YOU AND I US $1.79 Buy It Now 3 days
45 The Keenotes When You And I Were Young US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD DVD LTD TYPE B D50 zd US $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 Earth, Wind & Fire - You And I / In The Stone On Columbia - Arc - Americ US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"