YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

HORACE ANDY Sings for You and I LP NEW VINYL Clocktower Tappa Zukie US $15.99 Buy It Now 57m 3s
Earth, Wind and Fire: In the Stone, You and I, 45RPM US $1.99 [0 bids]
Victor Band, You and I Were Young-Old Virginny/Nancy Lee-Johnny Comes Marching US $4.00 [0 bids]
STEVIE WONDER- YOU AND I/ I WISH 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
Freddie Jackson: You And I Got A Thang / It''s Gonna 45 US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 28m
LU LU 45 RPM You And I - Morning Dew EPIC 10367 HEAR! US $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 33m
BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red / You And I 7" 45 RPM Epic US $3.36 Buy It Now 4h 55m
(CO264) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $3.93 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Van and Schenck COLUMBIA A3694 When You and I Were Young Maggie Blues US $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
(DE905) Will Young, Don´t Let Me Down / You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $2.49 Buy It Now 6h 23m
YES Close To The Edge CD Classic 1972 Album And You And I US $3.99 [0 bids]
Phil Collins Take Me Home / Only You and I Know 45 w Pic Sleeve US $0.99 [0 bids]
Just for You and I - Supremes - Ace US $19.99 [0 bids]
Martin Lass CD YOU AND I sealed Gypsy violin New Age US $17.00 Buy It Now 7h 3m
ANDY GRIFFITH SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM (1972) US $0.99 [0 bids]
U2 WITH OR WITHOUT YOU AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 31m
45RPM Roy C You and I /Right or Wrong 49el US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Vintage Bing Crosby Record You and I & Brahms Lullaby US $4.99 [0 bids]
PAUL FREEMAN YOU AND I * CD SINGLE * US $8.57 Buy It Now 12h 3m
Glenn Miller - You And I / The Angels Came Thru (Through) - Bluebird 11215 US $5.98 Buy It Now 12h 8m
GUITAR RED - JUST YOU AND I/OLD FASHIONED LOVE - CHECKER 988 VG+/EX US $18.50 [2 bids]
Yo La Tengo - I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass CD NEW Digipak US $4.49 Buy It Now 12h 22m
BURNMAN FORSTELLA FORD LP LOT screamo hardcore i hate myself saetia you and i US $5.00 [0 bids]
78 rpm-BING CrOSBY w JOHN SCOTT TROTTER Brahms' Lullaby/You and I DECCA 3640-VG US $1.99 [0 bids]
O`BRYAN - DOIN` ALRIGHT / YOU AND I - EXP2CD28 US $18.81 Buy It Now 18h 15m
Stevie Wonder - You And I - 45 7inch Single US $1.95 Buy It Now 18h 31m
7 inch Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears US $1.59 [0 bids]
SPRINGER BROTHERS - Twice As Strong/You And I (Promo) US $8.00 Buy It Now 19h 53m
SANTANA (WHY DONT YOU AND & I) SO RARE ISRAELI,ISRAEL PROMO CD US $6.95 [0 bids]
Rick James - YOU and I - Original issues US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 52m
Otis Leavill Dakar DJ 614 I Love You and I Need You US $4.50 Buy It Now 20h 54m
Robert White(Vinyl LP)When You And I Were Young Maggie-RCA-RL 11698-UK-Ex/Ex US $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 14m
KEN DODD Tears/You And I UK 7" 45 US $3.93 Buy It Now 21h 30m
KEN DODD Tears / You And I 7" Vinyl US $3.93 Buy It Now 21h 32m
KINGMAKER You And I Will Never See Things Eye to Eye CD US $5.54 Buy It Now 21h 33m
WILL YOUND Don't Let Me Down You And I CD US $3.93 Buy It Now 21h 37m
Maggie Macneal : You And I - It Hurts : Warner Bros : K 17058 US $6.08 Buy It Now 21h 39m
PERRY COMO Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love You So US $5.54 Buy It Now 21h 40m
Beatmaster Clay D-You Be You And I Be Me- Cassette US $14.99 Buy It Now 22h
Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears- GUARANTEED ORIGINAL - NEW OLD STOCK US $2.99 Buy It Now 22h 9m
LIVIN' PROOF "YOU AND I" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 22h 53m
YOU AND I, TELL HER IN THE SPRINGTIME, RED VINYL, PERFECT 14369 US $4.88 Buy It Now 23h 17m
WHITNEY HOUSTON~SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I~SOUL GOSPEL 12" *NM PROMO W/L* US $1.48 Buy It Now 23h 25m
YO LA TENGO: I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass LP (2 LPs, w/ down US $30.00 Buy It Now 23h 35m
STEVIE WONDER 7" I WISH b/w YOU AND I. UK MOTOWN 1972 TMG1054 US $3.13 [0 bids]
YES And You And I (Part I) / (Part II) 45 Atlantic 45-2920 (1972) VG+ Prog US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC 45 RPM 7" VINYL RECORD BIG LOVE ? YOU AND I, PART ONE US $1.99 [0 bids]
45 The Keenotes When You And I Were Young US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Bobby Vinton You and I/Roses are Red 032912EL US $14.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Bobby Vinton - Roses Are Red (My Love) / You And I 45 rpm 1962 p/s US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FOY VANCE You And I Rare 1 Track UK CD! Bonnie Raitt US $4.01 [0 bids]
KINGMAKER ~ 4 TRACK CD ~ YOU AND I WILL NEVER SEE THINGS EYE TO EYE / + 3 US $4.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Together You and I [Slipcase] * by Barton Carroll (CD, Jan-2010, Skybucket... US $5.75 [0 bids]
Yo La Tengo - I'm Not Afraid Of You And I Wi (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $33.69 Buy It Now 1 day
YO LA TENGO - I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS -ADVANCE-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
You and I Discography USED CD, Mar-2005, Alone Records US $0.99 [0 bids]
Henry Burr: Silver Threads Among The Gold / When You and I Were Young, Maggie 78 US $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac Warner Bros 45 Record #28398 NM PS 1987 Big Love/you and i US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Kingmaker - You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye Cassette Tape Single US $0.99 [0 bids]
JOSH WHITE I WANT YOU AND I NEED YOU ONE MEAT BALL 10" 78 rpm MEGA RARE U.K. US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LOU CHRISTIE - HOW MANY TEARDROPS /YOU AND I - ROULETTE RECORDS R-4504 - 1963 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Tony & Carol 45 "You And I" DJ Promo (mono/stereo) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN YOU AND I MEGARARE RUSSIA ONLY LIMITED FLEXI US $1.59 [1 bids]
Soul 45 RICK JAMES You And I on Gordy 4 US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC BIG LOVE YOU AND I 7in 45rpm SLSO 216 ACL US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bing and Gary Crosby MOONLIGHT BAY / WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG - 45 RPM record US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVIN PROOF YOU AND I 1 2 NM UNPLAYED? USA 45RPM VEI 28 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANIMOTION - Strange Behavior - 1986 CD (includes "I Want You" and "I Engineer") US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC: Big Love / You And I, Part 1 12 (UK, pic disc, PVC sleeve w/ tit US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THEM : 45 Mystic Eyes / If You And I Could Be As Two:Parrot 9796 / Van Morrison US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Melissa Manchester Just You and I Promo / Mono Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Classic Country Duets by You and I (Cassette, Warner Bros.) US $5.00 [0 bids]
12 IN Disco BRENDA GOOCH You And I Together NM! DJWL EB506 US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
John McCormack "When You and I Were Young, Maggie" 78 RPM Victor (64913) - 1919 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbit and Crystal Gayle, orig US 7" 45 rpm, "You and I", EDDIE RABBIT, EX US $2.99 [0 bids]
Mireille Mathieu / Paul Anka: You And I / A Man And Woman 7" 45 VG++ Canada US $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
CHARLIE RICH "ALL OVER ME / YOU AND I" 45 US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED and YOU AND I Epic 5-9509 PIC SLEEVE 45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVIN PROOF 45 "YOU AND I PART 1" B/W "YOU AND I PART 2" US $1.99 [0 bids]
Bing Crosby - DECCA 3840 - Brahm's Lullaby/You And I (PLAY TESTED!) US $2.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Petula Clark YOU AND I Japan 7" PROMO US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE Mc CLYMONTS HERE'S TO YOU AND I AUSTRALIAN 17 TRK PROMO CD ALBUM 2014 US $25.00 [0 bids]
GARLAND GREEN: Let The Good Times Roll/You And I Go Good Together (R US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MELISSA MANCHESTER cd MIDNIGHT BLUE COME IN from the RAIN just you and I rare US $7.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red (My Love) / You And I WLP PROMO DJ COPY 45 NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LEE OSKAR / YOU AND I US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yo La Tengo - I am not afraid of you and i will be beat your ass DOUBLE VINYL LP US $33.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Teddy Pendergrass - You and I 1997 UK 10 track cd album,sealed US $8.01 [0 bids]
7" 45RPM It's Raining/You And I Were Meant To Be by Shakin' Stevens from Epic US $4.82 Buy It Now 1 day
WHITNEY HOUSTON BOBBY BROWN SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I VINYL 12'' US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SHAHARAH**YOU AND I**CD US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SOUL 45 - Black Ivory on Today 1508 - You And I / Our Future ? US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK JAMES - YOU AND I - GORDY Recs US $1.59 [0 bids]
B & G RHYTHM""THE DOCK OF THE BAY/FRIENDS YOU AND I"" US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bobby Vinton, Roses Are Red/You And I, 45 rpm w/PS US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES 7'' PS And You And I YUGOSLAVIA very rare ATL 10 407 Yugo 45 US $104.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Arthur Godfrey OLD PAPPY TIME / SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I - 45 RPM record US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Charlie Rich ALL OVER ME / YOU AND I - 45 RPM record - Epic Records US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK JAMES you and i/hollywood TMG 1110 uk motown 1978 7" WS EX/ US $11.22 Buy It Now 1 day
INK SPOTS, And Then I Prayed, Somebody Bigger Than You and I, 45 Decca VG, NEW US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"