YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Sensational Nightingales YOU AND I AND EVERYONE (Peacock PLP177) 1973 LP USD $1.39 Buy It Now
Buckley, Jeff - You And I New Vinyl LP USD $28.41 Buy It Now
Willie Nelson - And So Will You My Love / I Just Cant Let You Say Goodbye 45 VG+ USD $12.99 Buy It Now
LEFTY FRIZZEL : I KNOW YOU'RE LONESOME WHILE WAITING FOR ME/FOREVER (AND ALWAYS) USD $2.49 Buy It Now
Peter and Gordon Lot of 4 45s I Go to Pieces I don't want to see you again World USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Dolly Parton I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits (CD, Apr-1996,... USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.25 Buy It Now
Kaiser Chiefs ?- Everyday I Love You Less And Less Cat No. BUN094CDX Cd Single USD $1.24 [1 bids]
Kingmaker You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye Cat No. cdscorc11 Cd Single USD $1.24 [0 bids]
Salt And Pepper: In The Morning / I'll Spend Forever Loving You 45 USD $7.20 Buy It Now
Howard Keel - And I Love You So (The Very Best Of), CD USD $1.24 Buy It Now
45rpm Donny and Marie Osmond I'm leaving it all up to you/The umbrella 111812EL USD $14.99 Buy It Now
(HD382) Margaret Glaspy, You And I - 2016 DJ CD USD $3.74 [0 bids]
I Wish That You Were Married Send My Love Ronnie And The Hi-Lites 7" record Eric USD $5.99 Buy It Now
JOHNNIE AND JACK * WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HEARTACHES & I WONDER IF YOU KNOW? USD $2.25 Buy It Now
BILLY AND LILLIE LUCKY LADYBUG/I PROMISE YOU SWAN 4020 M- USD $11.99 Buy It Now
WHITNEY HOUSTON I believe in you and Me w/ RARE TRX 5 TRX USA CD Single 1996 USD $24.99 Buy It Now
STEVE MILLER BAND Anthology The Best Of CD My Dark Hour I Love You and more! USD $7.99 Buy It Now
RITA COOLIDGE 45 You / Only You Know And I Know w/picture sleeve - NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now
The Bachelors London 20027 Marta and Oh Now I Miss You USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5m 28s
Satoshi Tomiie: And I loved you (jacket wear) 12" vinyl record 3d USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15m 1s
NICK MARCHITTO " I NEED YOU / YOUNG AND STRONG " 7" JET RECORDS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 18m 11s
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO - RCA 1973 VINYL RECORD *BUY 1 GET 1 LP FREE* Q USD $5.79 Buy It Now 19m 43s
Perry Como - And I Love You So 7" Single 1973 USD $10.49 Buy It Now 28m 59s
SINEAD O'CONNOR - HOW ABOUT I BE ME (AND YOU BE YOU) CD NEW+ USD $17.72 Buy It Now 35m 35s
Live: What You and I Have Been Through by Blues Traveler (CD, Oct-2002, Imusic) USD $0.99 [1 bids]
52m 40s
SUNNY, A WARM AND TENDER ROMANCE / I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM YOU. 1974 CBS SINGLE USD $1.24 [0 bids]
53m 3s
Will I Ever be Inside of You - Paul Quinn and the Independent Group CD USD $14.99 [0 bids]
54m 15s
Pete Wylie and Wah - Hope (I Wish You'd Believe Me) - 5 track 12" Single USD $1.24 [0 bids]
56m 20s
DELFONICS "YOU GOT YOURS AND I'LL GET MINE" / "LOVING HIM" 7" 45 R USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1h
UB 40 With Chrissie Hynde - I Got You Babe - 45 Record And Picture Sleeve 1985 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
JEFF BUCKLEY - YOU AND I USD $4.37 [0 bids]
MINT I Love You Baby Single - Freddie and the Dreamers USD $1.87 [0 bids]
DONNA GILES - AND I'M TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING - 5 TRACKS - STONEBRIDGE USD $5.87 Buy It Now 1h 17m
NEW I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass (Vinyl) USD $37.60 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Country 45 Charlie Rich - You And I / All Over Me On Epic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Howard Keel, And I Love You So, 1984, Vinyl LP Record, (L2) USD $7.68 Buy It Now 1h 43m
MAGGIE SCOTT-YOU AND I-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed F04 USD $23.50 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Carlton Holmes-You Me and I CD NEW USD $19.04 Buy It Now 1h 47m
JACK GREENE I LOVE YOU BECAUSE AND 10 MORE SONGS LP 33 RPM Vinyl USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 6m
PETER AND GORDON 45 rpm SINGLE CAPITOL 5175 A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE / IF I WERE YOU USD $9.99 [0 bids]
45 Columbia Promo Fourgone Conclusion Does Your Mother Know And I Did Love You USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2h 14m
The Hives, The Black and White Album (CD) 2007 Exclusive I Cant Give It To You USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2h 16m
TREEFIGHT FOR SUNLIGHT WHAT BECAME OF YOU AND I 2010 UK 7" BELLA UNION BELLAV271 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 2h 20m
BOBBY VINTON S SINGLE MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA 7 *YOU AND I / ROSES ARE RED* SSC.337 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
PEPPERMINT RAINBOW,Will You Be Staying After Sunday b/w And I'll Be...1969,MINT- USD $5.95 Buy It Now 2h 28m
BING & GARY CROSBY 45 When You And I Were Young decca USD $6.95 Buy It Now 2h 29m
NEW I Believe in You and Me [CD-Single] (Audio CD) USD $35.29 Buy It Now 2h 43m
(EK653) Dee Fredrix, And So I Will Wait For You - 1993 CD USD $3.72 Buy It Now 2h 43m
THE GEEZINSLAWS-HELP,I'M WHITE AND I CAN'T GET DOWN B/W-YOU BELONG TO ME USD $2.00 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Livin Proof 70s R&B SOUL 45 You and I Part 1 / Part 2 USD $8.98 Buy It Now 3h 19m
WHEN YOU AND I WERE SEVENTEEN UKULELE PIANO SHEET MUSIC USD $5.29 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Angels, I Adore Him / Thank You And Goodnight USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
O'Bryan - You And I 33 RPM 12" Vinyl LP FUNK SOUL Capitol Records ST-12256 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 50m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So 8 Track Tape 1973 RCA APS1 0100 USD $7.88 Buy It Now 4h 4m
ASTRO SONIC Come Closer And I'll Tell You LP VINYL European Hubro 2013 11 Track USD $24.60 Buy It Now 4h 23m
SCREAMIN' JAY HAWKINS I Put A Spell On You Rare Tracks And B Sides LP VINYL USD $21.60 Buy It Now 4h 24m
HOWARD KEEL And I Love You So LP VINYL UK Warwick 1984 16 Track Sleeve Has USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 24m
JAMES BROWN & FAMOUS FLAMES 45 I Loves You Porgy / Yours And Mine - NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 25m
And I Thank You The Elwins Audio CD USD $20.33 Buy It Now 4h 40m
SEALED 12"~Sax-I Need You and Can't Play Around~Rare House single! USD $0.99 [1 bids]
SONNY AND CHER All I Ever Need Is You LP VINYL UK Mca 1972 10 Track (Mups452) USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 51m
PAM OSMAN Somebody Bigger Than You And I LP VINYL UK Sacred 1970 13 Track USD $3.92 Buy It Now 4h 52m
DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND I'm Leaving It All Up To You LP VINYL UK Mgm 1974 10 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 52m
HOWARD KEEL And So I Love You LP VINYL UK Warwick 1984 16 Track (Ww5137) USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 53m
MILES JAYE i've been a fool for you 12 BRW 92 uk 4th and broadway 12" PS EX/EX USD $13.73 Buy It Now 4h 56m
ARETHA FRANKLIN AND GEORGE MICHAEL i knew you were waiting 650253 6 12" PS EX/EX USD $13.73 Buy It Now 4h 56m
Johnny Rivers-And I Know You Wanna Dance/whisky a Go-go Revisited CD NEW USD $17.43 Buy It Now 5h
Randy Featuring YP Boxers and Thongs/I'm Feelin You 12" Random Rap Hip Hop 2003 USD $400.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
KOFFIE-and I'm telling you-PANDISC/DISCO/FREESTYLE-12" USD $4.88 Buy It Now 5h 18m
KENNY SERATT Give Me A Title And I'll Write You A Song LP VINYL UK Big R 1979 USD $9.79 Buy It Now 5h 40m
AL MARTINO I Love You More And More Each Day LP VINYL UK Capitol 1964 11 Track USD $11.11 Buy It Now 5h 41m
SHIRLEY BASSEY And I Love You So LP VINYL UK United Artists 12 Track (Uas29385) USD $9.79 Buy It Now 5h 41m
BUTCH AND SUNDANCE I Need You 12" VINYL UK Shock 2000 2 Track John Whiteman USD $4.48 Buy It Now 5h 43m
LOVE AND EMOTION (REGGAE) I Don't Love You Any More 12" VINYL Neville King 2 USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5h 44m
JOCELYN BROWN I Wish You Would 12" VINYL UK 4Th And Broadway 1984 2 Track USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 44m
COFFEE Slip And Dip 12" VINYL UK De-Lite 1980 2 Track B/W I Wanna Be With You USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 44m
PJ AND DUNCAN If I Give You My Number 12" VINYL UK 4 Track Test Pressing In USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 44m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I Love The Things You Do To Me 12" VINYL UK Virgin 1987 2 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 44m
J J LEWIS AND UNKNOWN I Wanna Show You 12" VINYL UK South Bay 2 Track Breakbeat USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5h 44m
RICK CLARKE AND EMMA I Really Want To Be With You 12" VINYL UK Eurodisc 1987 3 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 44m
SMOKEY ROBINSON And I Don't Love You 12" VINYL UK Motown 1983 2 Track White USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5h 44m
VAN GILS AND DE GOEIJ I Don't Need You Any More 12" VINYL UK Good As 4 Track USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5h 44m
THOMAS AND TAYLOR I Love You 12" VINYL UK In 1986 2 Track Extended Version In USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5h 44m
SATOSHI TOMIIE And I Loved You 12" VINYL UK Ffrr 1990 3 Track In Titled Company USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 44m
DUDLEY B AND PABLO RIDER You And I Will Never Part 12" VINYL UK Lawet 1990 2 USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5h 44m
MILES JAYE I've Been A Fool For You 12" VINYL UK 4Th And Broadway 1987 3 Track USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 45m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I'll Show You Something Special 12" VINYL UK Virgin 1987 4 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 45m
MARTHA REEVES AND G C CAMERON You're All I Need To Get By 12" VINYL UK Motor USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Sinead O'Connor How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? UK vinyl LP album record USD $26.16 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Howard Keel And I Love You So UK vinyl LP album record WW5137 WARWICK 1984 USD $17.43 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Rick James You And I UK 7" vinyl single record TMG1110 MOTOWN 1978 USD $12.42 Buy It Now 5h 58m
The Very Things You Treasure: 24 Bluegrass Songs of Faith and Family by Ralph I USD $17.38 Buy It Now 6h
Tommy Dorsey and His Orchestra CD I'm Getting Sentimental Over You LIKE NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Death Dreams As I Love You LP sealed Mint ltd ed WHITE vinyl with CD and insert USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6h 34m
Barton Carroll: Together You and I (New Vinyl) USD $12.98 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Dreams Come True And I Love You CD USD $8.32 Buy It Now 6h 40m
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO VINYL LP EASY LISTENING 1970s RCA VICTOR EX/EX USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 54m
Elvis Presley - I Beg Of You and Don't 45 with Picture Sleeve RCA Victor 47-7150 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Destination: You And I 12 Inch 45 RPM ZYX Records Made in Germany 1987 USD $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 23m
Come Closer and I'll Tell You (180g Vinyl) [VINYL] Vinyl USD $23.94 Buy It Now 7h 48m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"