YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Busta Rhymes "Dangerous" and "You Won't Tell, I Won't Tell (Unavailable On LP)" USD $4.00 Buy It Now 33m 33s
WHITNEY HOUSTON Japan 1997 SEALED Maxi CD I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME USD $39.99 Buy It Now 36m 11s
Jack Barlow Dollar Short And A Day Later/All I Need Is You 45 RPM Golden Ring USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Rick James You and I 45 rpm Hollywood USD $9.50 Buy It Now 1h 14m
2 Tommy Roe 45's Oh How I Could Love You/Party Girl & Tip Toe Tina/Jack and Jill USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Rusty And Doug: I Like You /Rusty And Doug with Wiley Barkdull: Dancing Shoes 45 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
PAT BOONE: I Love You More And More Every Day LP (WLP, shrink, small corner ben USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Donny Hathaway And June Conquest: Just Another Reason / I Thank You 45 - Soul USD $13.50 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Freddie Jackson: You And I Got A Thang / It''s Gonna 45 USD $2.93 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Jowls "Cursed" 10" (Orchid, Saetia, Majority Rule, You and I) USD $5.00 [0 bids]
SHIRLEY BASSEY LP AND I LOVE YOU SO UA USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So 7" 45 rpm vinyl record + juke box title strip USD $4.37 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Freddie North You And Me Together Forever Did I Come Back To Soon 7" VG USD $4.97 Buy It Now 2h 33m
RICK NELSON: Teen Age Idol / I've Got My Eyes On You (and I Like What I See) 45 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 41m
SUSAN RAYE "CHEATING GAME / I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER" 45 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2h 44m
COLLIN RAYE "I WANT YOU BAD (AND THAT AIN'T GOOD) / LET IT BE ME" 45 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Bing Crosby - DECCA 3840 - Brahm's Lullaby/You And I (PLAY TESTED!) USD $6.95 Buy It Now 2h 58m
DELEGATION: You And I / Stand Up (reach For The Sky) 45 (UK, sm tol) Soul USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Dick Farney "My young and foolish heart/I wish I didnt love you so" 78 rpm Majes USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
78RPM Tempo 648 Brother Bones and Shadows, Red Wing/I Know That You Know E- to E USD $8.95 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Northern Soul Vinyl 7" 45 - Bach Yen - Johnny Hold My Hand / You And I Have Fou USD $97.70 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Northern Soul Vinyl 7" 45 - Bobby Womack - Tried And Convicted / How I Miss You USD $20.94 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Oldies Vinyl LP - Johnny Rivers - And I Know You Wanna Dance - Imperial - LP-123 USD $20.10 Buy It Now 3h 53m
U2 Stay Faraway, So Close!/I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra and Bono CD USD $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Peter And Gordon I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN 1964 lp USD $8.79 Buy It Now 3h 57m
BLACK IVORY 45 you and i/our future ? USD $3.34 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Are You Lonesome Tonight? and I Gotta Know, by Elvis Presley. USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
LINDA RONSTADT straighten up and fly right/i love you for sentimental reason 45 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 4h 6m
78 RPM SC Winchester Abigale and the Knightshades, I Can't Give, If You Don' V+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 6m
78RPM Decca 1413 Henry King + Orch., You and I Know, If You Were Someone Else V- USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Joe Stampley, When You Were Blue And I Was Green - Same, Epic Records 34-05758 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 42m
RICHIE & ROYALS: And When I'm Near You / Goody, Goody 45 (repro) Vocal Groups USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 45m
4AD MASS 7" You And I. AD 14 includes Poster 1980 45rpm USD $20.00 [0 bids]
DELLA REESE - AND THAT REMINDS ME / I CRIED FOR YOU USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 54m
Machito and His Orchestra Baby I Love You/Alfie WL Promo Rare Latin Funk USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5h
Perry Como - Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love Her So - 7" 45RPM Single USD $3.49 Buy It Now 5h 46m
I Give To You My Love And Devotion 0827170143425, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $22.58 Buy It Now 5h 54m
DELANEY & BONNIE: Only You Know And I Know / Mono 45 (dj) Rock & Pop USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 9m
No One Loves You Like I Do - And Times Life New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipp USD $16.24 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Jim Reeves - Four Walls / I Know And You Know 45 1957 VG USD $0.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
7 "JOHNNIE B AND RHYTHM METHOD-COME INTO MY ARMS/I DARE YOU ON SABTECA 45 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6h 33m
GARLAND GREEN - You and I Go Good Together -70'S SOUL45 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS CD-Special 3 Song CD-How Do You Do It/I Like It USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
U2-Pride Vol 3-Unauthorised Live-Europe 1989-Rattle and Hum-All I Want Is You USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7h
patti page/and I thought about you/mercury/Ep1-3306 -45rpm Exc/NM - 1957 ref8141 USD $10.49 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Rick James 45 Hollywood You and I 1978 GORDY Motown record corp G 7156F NM LP USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Rick James 45 Hollywood You and I 1978 GORDY Motown record corp G 7156F NM LP USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 40m
JOHNNY RIVERS AND I KNOW YOU WANNA VINYL LP 1966 ALBUM LP-12307 USD $12.40 Buy It Now 8h 19m
Perry Como ?- And I Love You So USD $1.56 Buy It Now 8h 27m
DAVID PORTER: I Got You And I'm Glad / Falling Out, Falling In 45 Soul USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 34m
MARVELS: I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart / Jump Rock And Roll 45 (repro, dj) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 42m
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS"I`M TELLIN` YOU NOW " Or.UK COLUMBIA EX+ COND.IN Or.SL USD $2.01 Buy It Now 9h 20m
Jon and Vangelis - I Hear You Now 7" Single 1979 USD $14.02 Buy It Now 9h 31m
JON AND & VANGELIS (NEW SEALED CD) VERY BEST OF / GREATEST HITS (I HEAR YOU NOW) USD $7.40 Buy It Now 11h 9m
ANIMOTION I Want You 12" 3 Track Club Mix B/w Dub Mix And 7" Remix Company Slee USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BORIS GARDINER I Want To Wake Up With You 12" 3 Track B/w Version And You're Goo USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
A TOUCH OF CLASS Not You-me 12" 3 Track Vocal Mix B/w I Can't Stop And Streetdub USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BOYS CLUB I Remember Holding You 12" 3 Track B/w It's Alright And The Naked USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CHEMISTRY SET Don't Turn Away 12" 3 Track B/w Pure Land And I Don't Need You Se USD $11.43 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CLIFF RICHARD AND SARAH BRIGHTMAN All I Ask Of You 12" 3 Track B/w Phantom Of Th USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH A Little Time 12" 3 Track B/w In Other Words I Hate You And What USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
A HOUSE Kick Me Again Jesus 12" 3 Track B/w I Want You And When I Change Pic Sl USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
ANY TROUBLE Baby Now That I've Found You 12" 3 Track B/w Bricks And Mortar And D USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I Love The Things You Do To Me 12" 4 Track White Label Test USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BARRY FORD I Wanna Reach Out And Touch You 12" 2 Track B/w Dub Version UK Sweet USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
ARETHA FRANKLIN AND GEORGE MICHAEL I Knew You Were Waiting For Me 12" 3 Track Ex USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
B.B.QUEEN I Wanna Be With You 12" 3 Track Van Gogh Mix B/w Rembrant Mix And Hey USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BROS I Owe You Nothing 12" 1 Track One Sided Promo 18 Minute And 1 Second Pic S USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BOULEVARD Dream On 12" 3 Track B/w Missing Persons And You And I Pic Sleeve UK USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
A CERTAIN RATIO Won't Stop Loving You 12" 3 Track B/w Bernard Sumner Remix And I USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CHAKA KHAN I Feel For You 12" 3 Track Remix B/w Original And Chinatown Pic Slee USD $9.80 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CRAIG THOMSON I Want You To Want Me 12" 3 Track 12" Mix B/w 7" Mix And Foolish P USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BY ALL MEANS You Decided To Go 12" 3 Track Promo B/w Somebody Save Me And I Surr USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BROS I Owe You Nothing 12" 3 Track Club Mix B/w The Voice Version And The Beats USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I'll Show You Something Special 12" 4 Track B/w I Feel Love USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I Love The Things You Do To Me 12" 2 Track Pic Disc B/w You USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I Love The Things You Do To Me 12" 4 Track B/w You're In Th USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I'll Show You Something Special 12" 4 Track White Label Tes USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BRYAN ADAMS All I Want Is You 12" 3 Track B/w Long Gone Live And Run To You Live USD $3.86 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BRYAN ADAMS Run To You 12" 3 Track Specially Remixed Version B/w I'm Ready And C USD $11.43 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BUTCH AND SUNDANCE I Need You 12" 2 Track John Whiteman Remix B/w Original Mix USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CARS Why Can't I Have You 12" 3 Track B/w Hello Again And Heartbeat City Pic Sl USD $11.43 Buy It Now 11h 19m
BLACK VELVET BAND Old Man Stone 12" 3 Track B/w And I'll Come Back And As You Go USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DALEK I LOVE YOU Holiday In Disneyland 12" 4 Track B/w Masks And Licences, Heave USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DE RUVO Boy I Need You Now 12" 3 Track Sensitive Mix B/w Red Zone Mix And Origin USD $9.80 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DANNY RAY Jamaica I Hear You Calling 12" 3 Track B/w Club Mix And Gilbert Blues USD $11.43 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DEL FUEGOS I Still Want You 12" 3 Track B/w Don't Run Wild And Missing You Pic USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DUDLEY B AND PABLO RIDER You And I Will Never Part 12" 2 Track B/w Love Thing P USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DANGER DANGER I Still Think About You 12" 4 Track Pic Disc And Patch In Special USD $9.81 Buy It Now 11h 20m
ELISA FIORILLO How Can I Forget You 12" 3 Track Dance Mix B/w Dub Version And Mo USD $3.50 Buy It Now 11h 20m
ELEPHANT I Don't Wanna Lose You 12" 3 Track Remix B/w Instrumental And Short Ve USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 20m
DARLING BUDS You've Got To Choose 12" 3 Track B/w Mary's Got To Go And I'll Neve USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 20m
EDDY GRANT I Love You Yes I Love You 12" 3 Track B/w Living On The Frontline And USD $11.43 Buy It Now 11h 20m
GINA G I Belong To You 12" 3 Track Phat N Phunky Club Mix B/w Matt Darey Mix And USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 20m
FATE Won't Stop 12" Extended Version B/w 7" Version And I Can't Stand Losing You USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 21m
ELTON JOHN I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That 12" 3 Track B/w Remix And Rope USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 21m
HALO JAMES Baby 12" 3 Track B/w All I Need Is A Chance And Just Say That You Lov USD $3.89 Buy It Now 11h 21m
FLEETWOOD MAC Big Love 12" 2 Track Extended Version Pic Disc B/w You And I Part USD $22.89 Buy It Now 11h 21m
GOODBYE MR MACKENZIE Goodwill City 12" 3 Track B/w I'm Sick Of You And Whats Got USD $3.11 Buy It Now 11h 21m
FISH MONKEY MAN If I've Told You Once 12" 4 Track B/w Air And Skin, Crazies And USD $7.77 Buy It Now 11h 21m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"