YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

And I Love You So by The Night & Day Orchestra CD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
PERRY COMO ~ GREATEST HITS -2 cds Incl. And I Love You So / It's Impossible USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE WONDER YEARS Suburbia I've Given You All and Now I'm Nothing NEW SEALED USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2h
PERRY COMO - A MERRY CHRISTMAS - EP - PIC SLEEVE - EX / EX & AND I LOVE YOU SO USD $1.56 [0 bids]
FREDDIE McGREGOR : And So I Will Wait For You - Polydor 1988 UK 4-track CD USD $4.68 Buy It Now 2h 15m
SONNY AND CHER "ALL I NEED IS YOU" LP USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $21.99 Buy It Now
FRANK IFIELD I'LL REMEMBER YOU LP BLACK AND BLUE LABEL MONO 1963 UK USD $18.77 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Ella Jenkins You Sing A Song And I'll Sing A Song Vintage Children's Record LP USD $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
DAMAGED GOODS 7" 45RPM RECORD SONGS-YOU AND I ARE THROUGH + 3 MORE USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Perry Como - And I Love You 7" Single 1973 USD $18.77 Buy It Now 3h 15m
DONNIE ELBERT - I CAN'T HELP MYSELF / LOVE IS HERE AND NOW YOU'RE *VG CONDITION* USD $4.69 Buy It Now 3h 17m
DELANEY & BONNIE-ONLY YOU KNOW AND I KNOW B/W-GOD KNOWS I LOVE YOU-VG+ 1971 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Country 45 Randy Travis - I Won'T Need You Anymore (Always And Forever) / Tonigh USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Kool and the Gang: Pneunomia / I Want to Take You Higher [New and unplayed] USD $9.97 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Pop 45 Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Milica / I Can'T Give You Anything But USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Jack Smith: If I Didn't Know Your Husband And You 78 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love / You And I Part 1 45 Warner Bros NM 1987 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Jim Croce - I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song & Salon and Saloon - 45rpm USD $1.95 [0 bids]
USD $2.54 Buy It Now
THE TURTLES You Know What I Mean/ Rugs Of Woods And Flowers 45 White Whale PS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Bobby Vinton - Rose are Red & You and I - 45 rpm with Picture Sleeve USD $1.95 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton - Roses Are Red & You and I - 45 rpm USD $1.95 [0 bids]
Sonny And Cher-I Got You Babe-7" Vinyl Single USD $23.45 Buy It Now 3h 38m
BILLY SWAN Shake Rattle and Roll b/w I Got It For You STOCK 45 M- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Soul 45 Earth, Wind & Fire - You And I / In The Stone On Columbia - Arc - Americ USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Soul 45 Earth, Wind & Fire - You And I / Star On Arc USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Eddie Fisher - I'm Walking Behind You & Downhearted and 4 others - 45 Ext Play USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.59 Buy It Now
10" 78RPM - JACK HYLTON - MOON LOVE / WHEN YOU AND I WERE DANCING (HMV B1743) USD $9.39 Buy It Now 3h 46m
VIEW FROM THE HILL, I'M NO REBEL / STAY AND LET ME LOVE YOU. 1987 SINGLE USD $1.55 [0 bids]
Northern Soul TOMARO 45 "(TELL ME WHY) I'M STILL LOVING YOU" David and Goliath USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Chesney, Kenny-X2 (I Will Stand/ Me And You) CD NEW USD $14.70 Buy It Now 4h 4m
DON RENDELL AND HIS BIG 8 IF I SHOULD LOSE YOU CD SPOTLITE SPJ-CD 546 USD $4.68 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Elvis Take Good Care of Her and I've Got a Thing About You Baby RCA APBO-0196 USD $24.95 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Elvis Presley Are You Lonesome Tonight and I Gotta Know RCA-2699 NM / VG+ USD $28.45 Buy It Now 4h 20m
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD DVD LTD TYPE B D50 zd USD $19.50 Buy It Now 4h 29m
SWAMP DOGG " SAM STONE / KNOWING I'M PLEASING ME AND YOU 7" SOUL/FUNK 45 1972 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Country 45 - Joann Bon and the Coquettes - I'll Release You USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Country 45 - Buck Owens And The Buckaroos - The Way That I Love You - 1967 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Pop / R&B 45 - Little Anthony And The Imperials - I Miss You So - 1965 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
5h
CLIFF DAWSON AND RENEE DIGS: Never Say I Do If You Don' USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 3m
PETER FRAMPTON I'M IN YOU LP 1977 NO INNER SLEEVE AND DRILL HOLE IN COVER UK USD $12.52 Buy It Now 5h 10m
I Wish - You And I Stevie Wonder Tamla T 542474F USD $2.97 [0 bids]
USD $3.87 Buy It Now
The Breeze And I - To Love You Vic Damone Mercury 70287 USD $2.97 [0 bids]
USD $3.87 Buy It Now
JOHNNY RIVERS, AND I KNOW YOU WANNA DANCE - LP USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 20m
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -SONNY AND CHER- I GOT YOU BABE USD $1.69 Buy It Now 5h 29m
JOE LOSS and His Band I'm still in love with you 78 REGAL MR2352 USD $20.32 Buy It Now 5h 32m
CHANTS: Heaven And Paradise / When I Am With You 45 (yellow wax) rare Vocal Gro USD $40.00 Buy It Now 5h 34m
FACTORY SEALED DBX Encoded LP I Believe In You Billy May and Orch Bainbridge USD $45.00 [0 bids]
RICK JAMES YOU AND I 7" PROMO SINGLE 1978 EXCELLENT USD $2.64 [0 bids]
BUFFALO AND BRANDY I LOVE YOU RECORD VINYL USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.69 Buy It Now
LOVE COMMITTEE Law And Order / Just As Long As I Got You 12" MISPRINT disco soul USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6h 26m
MOON MULLICAN: Rock And Roll Mr. Bullfrog / I'm Mad With You 45 (tiny lbl stain USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6h 30m
And I Love You So by Howard Keel from Warwick USD $3.13 Buy It Now 6h 30m
CANNIBAL AND THE HEADHUNTERS : LAND OF 100 DANCES / I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO LOVE ME USD $3.49 [0 bids]
PARLIAMENT : AQUA BOOGIE / (YOU'RE A FISH AND I'M A) WATER SIGN USD $3.49 [0 bids]
Nobody I Know / You Don't Have To Tell Me Peter And Gordon Capitol 45 RPM USD $2.99 [0 bids]
GLORIA LYNNE I Wish You Love / Through A Long and Sleepless Night UK LONDON 1st USD $4.62 Buy It Now 7h 2m
(BU729) Deacon Blue, I Was Right And You Were Wrong - 1994 CD USD $4.30 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Country 45 Woody Herman And Mac Wiseman - My Blue Haven / If I Could Be With You USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Pop 45 Tommy West - I'M Ready For You / David And Dawn On Lifesong USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 16m
5TH Dimension 45 You Are The Reason(I Feel Like Dancing)'MONO and STEREO VERSION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Kitty Wells and Red Foley 45 Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?/We Need One USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Vikki Carr 45 I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You "STEREO and MONO VERSION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
DELLA REESE And That Reminds Me/I Cried for You Vinyl 45 Jazz Record VG+ 1957 USD $2.95 [0 bids]
Soul 45 Aretha Franklin And George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) / USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 21m
(EL901) Audiogold, You And I - 2011 DJ CD USD $4.68 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Jimmy Dean The One You Say Good Mornin' To/And I'm Still Missing You 45 RPM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 7h 24m
TEMPREES: Follow Her Rules And Regulations / I'm For You, You For Me 45 (co, la USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 40m
MANDY MOORE-Lot 2 ECD's "I Wanna Be With You " AND "So Real" NM- Ships Free! USD $8.17 [0 bids]
Butterbeans and Susie, I Can't Use You/A Married Man's a Fool, Okeh 8180 ? USD $6.00 [0 bids]
CHARLIE LOUVIN ~ Less and Less & I don't Love you anymore ~ Mono LP USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
CHARLES MONTGOMERY: I Don't Think / You And Me 45 (dj) rare Soul USD $75.00 Buy It Now 8h 10m
Joe Tex Skinny Legs And All I Want To (Do Everything For You) Atlantic 45 RPM USD $3.00 [0 bids]
U2-All I Want Is You 7" In Tin Can ISB 422-Rattle and Hum USD $49.99 [0 bids]
USD $69.99 Buy It Now
Skeeter Davis / I'll Sing You a Song and Harmonize Too - Stereo LP (1959) USD $16.00 Buy It Now 8h 19m
Less and Less and I Don't Love You Anymore/Lonesome Is Me by Charlie Louvin (CD, USD $3.55 [5 bids]
BOBBY VINTON - YOU AND I / ROSES ARE RED (MY LOVE) (45) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Jerri And Tommy Key 45 Soft Wings Of An Angel / I'll Be Loving You Eternally USD $3.00 [0 bids]
USD $4.50 Buy It Now
78RPM Decca 434 John Fogarty, Roses of Picardy, When You and I Were Young Magg V USD $7.95 Buy It Now 8h 40m
1984 Jesse Colter 45 Rock And Roll Lullaby / I Want To Be With You USD $3.00 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Crabb Family "Crabb Grass" 2000 CD Includes "I Sure Miss You" new and sealed USD $24.95 Buy It Now 9h 6m
Various: You And I Classic Country Duets LP VG++/NM USA WB 92 51711 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 7m
I will love you all my life Foster and Allen CD USD $8.17 [0 bids]
USD $12.25 Buy It Now
PETER FRAMPTON 2 LPs: I'm In You and Wind of Change USD $1.69 [0 bids]
Freddie And The Dreamers / I'm Telling You Now / What Have I Done 45 rpm Record USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Ray Conniff And The Singers / I Love How You Love Me Hold Me Tight 45 rpm Record USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $8.00 Buy It Now
the avett brothers,i and love and you,cd USD $4.08 [0 bids]
BUCK OWENS AND HIS BUCKAROOS - I'VE GOT YOU ON MY MIND AGAIN- SLIGHT SPLIT-LP USD $0.99 [0 bids]
RICARDO McKENZIE ~ I CAN'T GET ENOUGH LOVE / VERSION 12"VINYL REGGAE YOU AND ME USD $11.72 Buy It Now 10h 29m
GERRY and The PACEMAKERS "I'll Be There / Baby You're So Good To Me", 1965, UK USD $3.50 Buy It Now 10h 43m
= LOT x 2 LOBO 7" PS JAPAN ME AND YOU / I'D LOVE YOU USD $12.00 Buy It Now 11h
Eddie Rabbit With Crystal Gayle You And I 7" 45 RPM Radio PROMO DJ Copy USD $7.00 [0 bids]
USD $9.95 Buy It Now
11h
SONNT AND CHER LOOK AT US I GOT YOU BABE USD $0.99 [0 bids]
OFFICIAL Record Co. POSTER for Baylou Go To Hell And I Love You USD $4.07 [0 bids]
USD $8.16 Buy It Now
Buck Owens And His Buckaroos / I've Got You On My Mind Again 45 rpm Promo Record USD $7.95 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
JIMMY JONES & CHORUS: Somebody Bigger Than You And I (vocal groups vinyl 45) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 11h 6m
RSD 2013 Sly and the Family Stone I Want To Take You Higher SEALED 10 Inch LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11h 7m
3 SEALS AND CROFTS Like-New Cassette Tapes! Summer Breeze, I'll Play For You, ++ USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
JOHNNY RIVERS, And I Know You Wanna Dance (stereo) USD $15.95 Buy It Now 11h 29m
PROMO WHITE LABEL MONSOON SHAKTI 7INCH AND I YOU USD $149.99 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Lou Christie-You and I Have a Right to Cry-How Many Teardrops-Roulette Records USD $2.69 Buy It Now 12h 19m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"