YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Jimmy Armstrong and The Pins - Deep Soul - I Want To Be Close To You on Zell's! USD $26.60 [4 bids]
34m 46s
ZS7-3516 ~ Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes ?- I Miss You ~ Funk, Soul 45 ~ EX USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Sophie B. Hawkins - Tongues and Tails (2000) INC BOB DYLAN'S I WANT YOU USD $1.46 [0 bids]
Diana Ross And The Supremes - In And Out Of Love / I Guess I'll Always Love You USD $109.57 Buy It Now 2h 15m
And I Love You So - Howard Keel Vinyl LP Rare! USD $1.45 [0 bids]
City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You (NEW 12" VINYL LP & BONUS LP) USD $36.51 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Don't Let Me Down / You And I [CD 2], Young, Will, Very Good Limited Edition, Si USD $1.45 Buy It Now 3h 38m
7" 45rpm Ken Dodd - Tears / You And I USD $1.83 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Cut Off Your Hads You And I CD USD $4.22 Buy It Now 4h 35m
northern soul Reparata and the delrons - its waiting there for you /i believe USD $7.29 [1 bids]
Don't Let Me Down / You And I, Young, Will, Very Good Single USD $1.45 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Harold Melvin And The Blue Not - I Miss You NEW CD USD $12.68 Buy It Now 5h 5m
MARNIE STERN_This is it and I Am It and you are_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_B11 USD $6.03 Buy It Now 5h 27m
I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth), Meat Loaf, Very Good Import, Maxi, Singl USD $1.45 Buy It Now 5h 34m
IF I CAME BACK TO YOU AND SAID I'M SORRY Sheet music-THEME FROM THE GAMBLERS USD $17.53 Buy It Now 5h 36m
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES I'll Never Get Over You 1963 UK HMV RECORDS 7" VINYL USD $10.23 Buy It Now 5h 51m
BILLY PRESTON AND SYREETA - WITH YOU I'M BORN AGAIN. 7"SINGLE (Orig U.K SINGLE) USD $0.37 [0 bids]
Blip Culture - Whistle And I'll Come To You / I've Got Your Picture - 7" Single USD $8.75 Buy It Now 6h 27m
What I Like About You (And Other Romantic Hits) by The Romantics (CD, Epic... USD $3.01 Buy It Now 6h 32m
DEACON BLUE - I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG - UK CD SINGLE USD $2.91 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Cola & Jimmu-I Give to You My Love and Devotion CD NEW USD $18.84 Buy It Now 7h 6m
BONNIE RAITT AND FRIENDS - I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME : LIVE APRIL 1973 (NEW) CD USD $7.29 Buy It Now 7h 7m
Barry Blue : Miss Hit And Run - Heads I Win Tails You Lose : BELL 1364 USD $4.08 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Kevin Johnson : Rock And Roll ( I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life ) : UKR 84 USD $5.54 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Bobby Vinton Roses Are Red (My Love) 45 rpm Record B Side You And I USD $5.34 Buy It Now 7h 25m
gsa16 sonny and cher krs5554 " i got you babe", "the beat goes on" USD $9.00 Buy It Now 7h 30m
Jean Shepard 45 RPM 1963 I've learned to live with you ( and be alone ) VG + USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 37m
CHARLES BROWN CRYIN AND DRIFTIN BLUES P.S. I LOVE YOU 45 RPM USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 41m
GRAVE - You'll Never See../..And Here I Die... (CD 2000) USA Import MINT 2 on 1 USD $13.12 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Al Martino I Love You More and More Every Day Tears and Roses T 2107 Capitol Rec USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
YO LA TENGO I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass CD 2006 Matador rock USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 23m
Ron Goodwin and his Orchestra I'll Find You 7" Inch Single Record R 4297 USD $3.65 Buy It Now 8h 32m
And I Love You So, Engelbert Humperdinck, Very Good USD $1.45 Buy It Now 8h 35m
The Miracles: I Like It Like That / You're So Fine And Sweet 45 - Soul USD $6.00 Buy It Now 8h 36m
Donna Giles And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 12" Vinyl Single USD $10.23 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Joe Turner Shake,Rattle And Roll/You Know I Love You 7 inch 45 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9h
I and Love and You - Brothers Avett New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $12.90 Buy It Now 9h
CLAY HART if i'd only come and gone/take you precious love from me 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 9h 3m
ELLA JENKINS - You'll Sing A Song And I'll Sing A Song - LP - Folkways USD $15.27 [0 bids]
Sinéad O'Connor - How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? (2012) USD $1.45 [0 bids]
HAROLD MELVIN AND THE BLUENOTES I Miss You Part 1 & 2 PHILADELPHIA SOUL 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 11m
RED SOVINE Money Marbles And Chalk / I Know You're STARDAY 889 RARE COUNTRY 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 11m
Bing and Gary Crosby when you and I were young Maggie blues 78 RPM USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
JACKIE and STARLITES 45 I heard you / For all we know MASCOT Promo Doowop c2284 USD $22.00 Buy It Now 9h 16m
YOU AM I PORRIDGE AND HOT SAUCE CD ALBUM NEW (20TH MAY) USD $16.93 Buy It Now 9h 18m
YOU AM I PORRIDGE AND HOT SAUCE VINYL LP NEW (20TH MAY) USD $26.28 Buy It Now 9h 20m
Frank Sinatra 45 You And Me We Wanted It All / I've Been There NM w/ts USD $2.00 Buy It Now 9h 32m
RARE DBX Encoded LP I Believe In You Billy May and Orch Bainbridge LP NM/NM USD $22.49 Buy It Now 9h 35m
JIM ED BROWN AND HELEN CORNELIUS I Don't Want To Have To Marry You LP PL 12024 USD $11.67 Buy It Now 9h 37m
The Moonglows CHESS 1629 See Saw and When I'm With You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 37m
45RPM Frank Sinatra You'll Always Be the One I Love and USD $11.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Dottie And Ray - La La Lover / I Love You Baby - Le Sage - Northern Soul Crossov USD $21.91 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Delaney & Bonnie & Friends:Never Ending Song Of Love/Only You Know And I Know 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 10h 33m
BY ALL MEANS You Decided To Go 12" 3 Track Promo B/w Somebody Save Me And I Surr USD $4.59 Buy It Now 10h 40m
NINO AND APRIL Put It Where You Want It 7" Promo B/w I Can't Get Over You Baby ( USD $7.29 Buy It Now 10h 40m
VAN GILS AND DE GOEIJ I Don't Need You Any More 12" 4 Track Olmec Heads Remix In USD $4.59 Buy It Now 10h 40m
CHEMISTRY SET Don't Turn Away 12" 3 Track B/w Pure Land And I Don't Need You (mi USD $6.12 Buy It Now 10h 40m
GRAPES OF WRATH Do You Want To Tell Me 12" 3 Track B/w Backward Town And I Can T USD $7.29 Buy It Now 10h 40m
HAROLD MELVIN AND THE BLUE NOTES Satisfaction Guaranteed 7" B/w I'm Weak For You USD $7.29 Buy It Now 10h 40m
BILLY PRESTON AND SYREETA With You I'm Born Again 7" B/w Sock-it Rocket (tmg1159 USD $1.53 Buy It Now 10h 40m
BARBRA STREISAND AND DON JOHNSON Till I Loved You 7" Love Theme From Goya B/w Tw USD $1.53 Buy It Now 10h 40m
KINGFISH Hard To Love Somebody 7" B/w You And I (jet131) Pic Sleeve UK Jet 1978 USD $4.59 Buy It Now 10h 40m
ROB KING You Don't Know Like I Know 12" 3 Track B/w Night Train Blues And Blues USD $7.29 Buy It Now 10h 40m
FRANKIE AND JOHNNY I'll Hold You 7" B/w Never Gonna Leave You (heat8) UK Inferno USD $11.45 Buy It Now 10h 40m
RIO AND MARS Boy I Gotta Have You CD 5 Track Diddys Jammin Hot Mix B/w Diddys Sp USD $7.29 Buy It Now 10h 41m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS I Like It 7" Demo Of Reissue 3 Track B/w How Do You Do USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 41m
HALL AND OATES I Don't Wanna Lose You 7" Demo B/w August Day (pb1424) Release Da USD $9.92 Buy It Now 10h 41m
MARILYN MCCOO AND BILLY DAVIS JR Shine On Silver Moon 7" B/w I Got The Words You USD $4.59 Buy It Now 10h 41m
SALAD I Want You CD 3 Track Digi Pack B/w Decade Of The Brain And Ugly Fashion T USD $3.07 Buy It Now 10h 41m
IAN VAN DAHL I Can't Let You Go CD 3 Track Radio Edit B/w Extended Club Mix And USD $6.12 Buy It Now 10h 41m
MORRISSEY More You Ignore Me CD 3 Track B/w Used To Be A Sweet Boy And I'd Love USD $6.12 Buy It Now 10h 41m
EMF Perfect Day CD 4 Track Perfect Mix B/w Angel, I Won't Give In To You And Kil USD $6.14 Buy It Now 10h 41m
ROC And Solah - I Want You I Need You I Miss You 12" Handwritten W/Lbl USD $2.92 Buy It Now 10h 45m
DICK AND DEE DEE - I LOVE YOU / YOU COME BACK TO 7" 45 PROMO COPY PROMOTIONAL USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 45m
RICK JAMES - You And I - 1978 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $14.59 Buy It Now 10h 54m
Eddie Rabbitt Radio Romance LP Elektra You And I Bedroom Eyes Inner Sleeve NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h
45 RPM Vinyl Delaney & Bonnie Only You And I Know, God Knows ATCO Records 45SM6 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 11h 12m
FOLK PROMO, Fraser and DeBolt - I Want To Dance With You, 7" (45 RPM) VG+, 1973 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 12m
PERRY COMO-AND I LOVE YOU SO-RARE ITALIAN CASSETTE 1973 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 21m
MR. T EXPERIENCE And I will be With you PROMO DJ CD Single w/ PRINTED LYRICS mr USD $23.74 Buy It Now 11h 39m
YOU AND I The First Seven Inch w/ UNRELEASED TRX LIMITED 7 INCH vinyl USA seller USD $37.99 Buy It Now 11h 47m
JOHNNY CASH I Will Rock and Roll With You b/w A Song For the Life STOCK 45 M- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12h 14m
KAISER CHIEFS - EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS - CD USD $2.62 Buy It Now 12h 22m
IVORY JOE HUNTER~SINCE I MET YOU BABY~YOU CAN'T STOP THIS ROCKING AND ROLLIN~ 78 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Rick Springfield I've Done Everything For You/Red Hot And Blue Love 45 RPM W/PS USD $7.00 Buy It Now 12h 28m
78 1920s Ford and Glenn "I Wish You Were Jealous of Me" "Truly I Do" COLUMBIA USD $11.00 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Cher I Got You Babe With Beavis And Butt-head Pic Disc CD single EX GFSTD 64 USD $5.83 Buy It Now 12h 32m
EDDIE RABBITT WITH CRYSTAL GAYLE "YOU AND I" 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 12h 38m
ON MY WAY AND SHOUTIN' AGAIN!/NOT NOW, I'LL TELL YOU WHEN [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $17.24 Buy It Now 12h 42m
BLIP CULTURE - WHISTLE AND I'LL COME TO YOU 7" VINYL PS USD $10.94 Buy It Now 12h 43m
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I EX 45rpm green columbia USD $1.45 [0 bids]
Freddie McGregor - And So I Will Wait For You 12" Promo USD $5.84 Buy It Now 12h 52m
Echo and the Bunnymen I Want to be there when you come CD single + promo poster USD $2.91 [0 bids]
KEN DODD - Tears / You And I - Columbia DB 7659 - 1965 USD $2.91 [0 bids]
DELFONICS~YOU GOT YOURS AND I'LL GET MINE~RARE PROMO~PHILLY GROOVE 157~~ SOUL 45 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 13h 8m
ODIA COATES - You Come And You Go / Do I Love You (Yes In Every Way) - 1975 USD $6.95 Buy It Now 13h 33m
Nina Simone Day And Night Do I Move You? 45 Promo nice Soul Breaks USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Terry Fell Over And Over/If I Didnt Have You 45RPM RCA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13h 52m
Kingmaker You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye Cat No. cdscorc11 Cd Single USD $1.45 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt w/ Crystal Gayle 45 rpm You and I & You Can't Run From Love 1982 USD $8.95 Buy It Now 13h 59m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"