YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

GAP BAND: I Don't Believe You Want To Get Up And Dance (oops, Up Side Your Head USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Melissa Manchester - Just You and I / My Sweet Thing - Mint- 1976 Pop 45 USD $3.88 Buy It Now
JONI JAMES Je taime...I Love You 1958 MGM, beautiful cover and album USD $14.95 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO-And I Love You So Japan LP USD $8.99 Buy It Now
7" Single - Perry Como - And I Love You So - RCA 2346 - 1973 USD $4.03 Buy It Now
STEVIE WONDER - "I WISH" / "YOU AND I"..1976 MOTOWN USA IMPORT USD $1.33 [0 bids]
CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE_The Way I Want To Touch You_used sheet music_from AUS!_24p USD $9.02 Buy It Now
Paul Williams And The Victo...-I'll Meet You in the Gloryland CD NEW USD $12.59 Buy It Now
Neil Diamond, I'm Glad You're Here, Beautiful Noise and On The Way To The Sky lp USD $6.72 [0 bids]
Shakin' Stevens - Lipstick powder and paint - I'll give you - 7" Vinyl - 1985 USD $6.72 Buy It Now
And So I Watch You From Afar Heirs w/download vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $39.84 Buy It Now
steve and eydie/i cant stop talking about you USD $1.68 [0 bids]
THE ELWINS - AND I THANK YOU USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.69 Buy It Now
NEW How About I Be Me (and you be you)? (Audio CD) USD $60.85 Buy It Now
Fleetwood Mac Japan7" "Big Love"/ "You And I Part1" USD $8.99 [0 bids]
JON AND VANGELIS I HEAR YOU KNOW ORIGINAL 7" SINGLE USD $7.14 Buy It Now 10m 4s
NOW AND THEN acappella doowop CLIFTON 45 HE'S GONE / SINCE I'VE LOST YOU F2443 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 36m 14s
KEN DODD " TEARS / YOU AND I " 7" SINGLE VG+ 1965 USD $4.03 Buy It Now 1h 4m
I'M LEAVING IT ALL UP TO YOU BY DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND USD $1.33 [0 bids]
KEVIN JOHNSON - ROCK AND ROLL ( I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE ) USD $1.15 [0 bids]
Tennessee Ernie Ford ?- Eins, Zwei, Drei/Somebody Bigger Than You And I USD $6.74 [0 bids]
Malcolm Mitchell And His Orchestra-I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me USD $6.74 [0 bids]
Layton & Johnstone-Hello Tucky/When you and i were seventeen USD $6.74 [0 bids]
Tennessee Ernie And Ella Mae Morse I'm Hog-tied Over You USD $6.74 [0 bids]
Little Joe and the Thrillers I Love You for Sentimental Reasons 1961 45rpm USD $27.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Derek & Dominos Layla 7" Old Gold OG9422 EX 1980s Layla/Only You Know And I Know USD $10.11 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me (CD) USD $16.83 Buy It Now 2h 14m
SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE 7 " Single - I Want to Take You / German Epic in Mint USD $23.57 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Howard Keel - And I Love You So - Cassette Tape Album (C130) USD $7.48 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Robert White (3) - When You And I Were Young Maggie (Vinyl) USD $18.85 Buy It Now 2h 30m
GINNY TIU and THE FEW Billy Sunshine / I've Got To Make Up With You 45 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Columbia 37322 Gene Autry AGES AND AGES AGO / YOU LAUGHED I CRIED 78 V+ USD $6.41 Buy It Now 3h 4m
FATS DOMINO - I STILL LOVE YOU /// WAIT AND SEE - 1957 45rpm RECORD on IMPERIAL USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 14m
I Trust You to Kill Me by Rocco DeLuca and the Burden (CD, Mar-2006, Ironworks) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
bob richards 78 body and soul/i tried so hard to please you cardill records USD $6.39 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Rick James 45 You And I / Hollywood w/ts VG+ or better USD $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 30m
HORACE ANDY Sings for you and I 2007 CANADIAN LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ROMANTICS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU (AND OTHER ROMANTIC HITS) , CD, EU USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 44m
DELANEY & BONNIE 45 RECORD-ONLY YOU KNOW AND I KNOW/ GOD KNOWS I LOVE YOU.VG+ USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 4m
And So I Watch You from Afar - Gangs - And So I Watch You from Afar CD SOVG The USD $20.07 Buy It Now 4h 6m
Bobby Lewis "Things For You and I" LP PROMO USD $4.95 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Me And My Brother: You Try Not To Show / Where Am I 45 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
45 RECORD 7"- FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS - I'M TELLING YOU NOW USD $1.65 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Two LPS On One CD The Man I Love And If You Go By Peggy Lee 1997 Capitol EMI USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Free Spirit:Love you just as long as I can Vocal and Instrumental:Northern Soul USD $13.47 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Mr T Experience-And I Will Be With You EP 7", US, New, Lookout records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 45m
And So I Watch You from Afar - All Hail Bright Futures (CD 2013)12 TRACKS -PROMO USD $10.11 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Vintage vinyl Al Martino 3 record set-I Love You more and more everyday (R254) USD $8.37 Buy It Now 4h 56m
Kevin Johnson Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) 7inch Vinyl USD $18.12 [0 bids]
City And Colour - If I Should Go Before You NEW & SEALED CD DIGIPAK A1558 USD $14.30 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Rick James ?- You And I BRAZIL RARE 7" Single 1978 Motown USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Bobby Vinton 1962 Epic 45rpm Roses Are Red (My Love) / You and I 5-9509 EX - NM USD $12.50 Buy It Now 5h 35m
INK SPOTS - Decca 27494- Somebody Bigger Than You and I - '51 VOCAL GROUP VG/VG+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
BOB AND HONEY BEE 7" IF EVER I NEEDED YOU cw (instrumental version) 1975 VG USD $4.04 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Jeff Buckley - You And I EU CD D-409 USD $5.97 Buy It Now 5h 52m
PETER AND GORDON Vinyl 45 A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE cw IF I WERE YOU 1964 VG USD $4.04 Buy It Now 5h 52m
Eddie Rabbitt & Crystal Gayle-You and I / All My Life, All My Love-1982-45rpm-EX USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 56m
KAISER CHIEFS Everyday I love you less and less 4 TRACK CD NEW - NOT SEALED USD $3.36 Buy It Now 6h 9m
SYLVIA AND THE SAPPHIRES Baby I'm A Fool For You UK 45PS 1982 USD $5.44 Buy It Now 6h 19m
(SOUL 45) MARGARET LEWIS - MILK AND HONEY / HONEY ( I MISS YOU TOO) USD $5.25 Buy It Now 6h 21m
Osmond Donny and Marie - I'm Leaving It All Up To You - 1974 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Steve Wariner 45 I Should Be With You/ Caught Between Your Duty And Dreams w/ts USD $1.00 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Unknown Artist : I Need You And You Need Me (Bobby Susser CD USD $5.69 Buy It Now 6h 28m
Earth Wind & Fire - Star / You And I - CBS 7902 Ex Condition A1/B1 USD $3.30 Buy It Now 6h 33m
PERRY COMO lot-4. SING TO ME, AND I LOVE YOU SO, COMO'S GOLDEN RECORDS X 2 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 48m
Peter and Gordon BRIT 45 (Capitol 5175) A World Witout Love/If I Were You VG++ USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Peter and Gordon BRIT 45 (Capitol 5211) Nobody I Know/You Don't Have to VG/VG+ USD $6.95 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Peter and Gordon BRIT 45 (Capitol 5461) To Know You is to Love You/I Told VG+ USD $6.95 Buy It Now 6h 52m
C AND THE SHELLS-YOU ARE THE CIRCUS-I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE-- MINT USD $12.11 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Harold Melvin And The Bluenotes I'm Weak For You Satisfaction Guaranteed vinyl USD $5.97 Buy It Now 7h 47m
JERRY VALE 78 RPM RECORD WHEN I LET YOU GO / AND NO ONE KNOWS USD $6.86 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Savage Garden - Affirmation (1999) INCLUES I KNEW I LOVED YOU / CRASH AND BURN USD $1.33 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO(RCA2346) AND I LOVE YOU SO (1973) USD $1.33 [0 bids]
LITTLE JOE AND THE THRILLERS I Love You For Sentimental Reasons 45 1961 USD $8.00 [0 bids]
RICK JAMES: You And I / Hollywood 45 (UK, dj) Soul USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8h 6m
Night & Day Orchestra : World of love themes-And I love you so CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 8h 8m
DAVE MASON 7" ONLY YOU AND I KNOW-SAD AND argentina ID# 54010 TRAFFIC -1971 HARV USD $18.00 Buy It Now 8h 8m
Lot of 3 CD and 1 DVD Jessica Simpson In This Skin/Where you are/I wanna love USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 10m
Reno and Smiley I Know You're Married 45 EP473 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 8h 17m
78 RPM Record ...LAYTON AND JOHNSON......I CAN,T GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT LOVE .. USD $2.02 [0 bids]
2 SONNY AND CHER VINYL LP LOT - ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU + LIVE USD $4.08 Buy It Now 8h 21m
CD LEANN RIMES "I NEED YOU". New and sealed USD $6.54 Buy It Now 8h 26m
MC PERRY COMO "AND I LOVE YOU SO". New and sealed USD $6.54 Buy It Now 8h 26m
JAY LEE WEBB and LUANNE More Than I Love You/together We'll Make It 45 Rpm Rare! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 36m
TOMMY LADNIER - WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG MAGGIE / WEARY BLUES (HMV B.9411) E USD $5.39 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Vince Gill 2 CD - When love finds you and I still believe in you (Free Shipping) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
BLIP CULTURE Whistle and i'll come to you 7" +INSERT & LETTER INDIE USD $4.49 Buy It Now 8h 52m
City And Colour - If I Should Go Before You Go (2LP) [Vinyl LP] /0* USD $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 3m
SANTANA 7" OVER AND OVER-I LOVE YOU MUCH argentina ID# 33729 TEST PRESSING CBS D USD $27.00 Buy It Now 9h 7m
WILLIE AND BARBARA "I WANNA DO YOU c/w SLEEP WITH ME" 70's SOUL DANCERS USD $51.19 Buy It Now 9h 7m
David Porter - I Got You And I'm Glad 7" Vinyl 45 VG+ 1974 Enterprise ENA-9090 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 9h 8m
JON AND VANGELIS I HEAR YOU NOW 1979 FRANCE POLYDOR 7" 45 POSP 96 USD $3.36 [0 bids]
Howard Keel And I Love You So inc Born Again & If + Cassette Tape - TESTED USD $4.70 Buy It Now 9h 18m
Jim Croce I'll Have To Say I'll Love You In A Song / Photographs And Memories 7" USD $13.46 Buy It Now 9h 19m
SHIRELLES: Don't Say Goodnight And Mean Goodbye / I Didn't Mean To Hurt You 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 21m
Mantovani (Orch.) : And I love you so CD USD $4.31 Buy It Now 9h 26m
John Travolta And Olivia Newton-John ?- You're The One That I Want 7" Plays VG+ USD $1.15 [0 bids]
JOVANOTTI gimme five / i need you SPAIN PROMO 45 WHITE AND BLACK 1988 HOUSE USD $15.20 Buy It Now 10h 19m
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU / THEN I GOT EVERYTHING 7" USD $4.03 [0 bids]
50'S/60'S 45 Gloria Hart - I Would Rather Look At You / Nickels, Quarters And Di USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 36m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"