YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Perry Como And I Love You So Vinyl LP USD $8.77 Buy It Now 30m 49s
You and I, 5031344002806, Jeff Chandler USD $15.22 Buy It Now 39m 3s
MOTOWN "DEMO".RICK JAMES.YOU AND I / HOLLYWOOD.UK ORIG 7".EX++ USD $6.96 Buy It Now 43m 4s
JON AND VANGELIS. I HEAR YOU NOW. 7" VINYL. USD $1.83 [0 bids]
44m 17s
FILTER AND THE CRYSTAL METHOD - (CANT YOU) TRIP LIKE I DO - CASSETTE TAPE SINGLE USD $5.84 Buy It Now 44m 44s
Sam and Dave - If you Got the Loving(i got the time) 1966 Atlantic Soul 45rpm USD $5.86 Buy It Now 47m 43s
JO STAFFORD AND GORDON MACRAE I'll String Along With You 78 CAPITOL CL13089 USD $19.03 Buy It Now 49m 53s
FILTER AND THE CRYSTAL METHOD - CANT YOU TRIP LIKE I DO - CASSETTE TAPE SINGLE USD $5.84 Buy It Now 55m 2s
BILLY WALKER can i just call you now and then/gettin by the best i can 45 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 1h 2m
ASHA/ VICTOR PALMEZ, BALL AND CHAIN/ I WANT YOU, M/M, Promotional CD Single, E USD $1.45 [0 bids]
45 RPM Record. Mabellene and I want you to be my Baby on Bell Label. USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Gary Glitter 45 Rock And Roll/I Didn't Know I Loved You(Till I Saw You Rock And USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
FLEETWOOD MAC - BIG LOVE / YOU AND I, PART1 (28398) VG++ cond. super nice! USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Bloos Magoos So I'm Wrong And You Are Right/Wild About My Lovin/No Faces w/PS USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
VINTAGE PERRY COMO "AND I LOVE YOU SO" 8-TRACK TAPE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Eddie Elkins and His Orchestra All I Ever Do Is Think Of You & May I TESTED USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Hodges, James And Smith - Since I Fell For You USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
The Pierces - You And I (2011) USD $4.39 [0 bids]
THE ON AND ONS Hard to Say Goodbye / You and I 7" 45 NEW COLOR VINYL GET HIP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
CLAIRE NICOLSON AND YELLOWHAMMER, YOU AND I, M/M, 2 Track, Promotional CD Singl USD $1.45 [0 bids]
Country 45 Merle Haggard And The Strangers - I Started Loving You Again / The Le USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Whitney Houston Step by step/I believe in you and me 7" vinyl Arista USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
EDDIE DAVIS I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU/SWEET AND LOVELY PRESTIGE 236 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Skeeter Davis Timothy 45 rpm I Look Up And See You On My Mind Canadian Pressing USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Rock 45 Jay And The Americans - When You Dance / No, I Don'T Know Her On United USD $2.50 Buy It Now 2h 40m
MELLO-MOODS 45 And you just can't go../ I couldn't sleep a wink..RED ROBIN w4404 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Joy Marshall - And I'll Find You 1968 7" Toast TT 512 USD $7.31 [0 bids]
Peter and Gordon LP, I Dont Want To See You Again USD $6.00 [0 bids]
MY LILY AND MY ROSE, MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY ( I LOVE YOU ) ART MOONEY MGM USD $4.88 Buy It Now 3h 15m
ELVIS PRESLEY I BEG OF YOU AND DON'T,AND I BEG OF YOU RCA 47-7150 FREE SHIPPING USD $10.50 Buy It Now 3h 19m
I MAY BE WRONG BUT I THINK YOU 'RE WONDERFUL HUGGIN AND CHALKIN,CARMICHAEL DECCA USD $4.88 Buy It Now 3h 19m
SONNY AND CHER "ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU" REEL TO REEL==TESTED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
ALFREDO CAMPOLI & HIS SALON ORCH You, Me And Love/Can I Help- 78 10" DECCA F5461 USD $19.03 Buy It Now 3h 33m
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS "I'm Telling You Now / You Were Made.." Eric 212 EX USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
The Hives, The Black and White Album (CD) 2007 Exclusive I Cant Give It To You USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Soul 45 Frank Wilson And The Cavaliers - Last Kiss / That'S How Much I Love You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Soul 45 Hodges, James and Smith Off / Since I fell for you on London USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Soul 45 Hank Ballard And The Midnighters Can't You See - I Need A Friend / Big R USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
ENGLAND DAN AND JOHN FORD COLEY - I'd Really Like To See You Tonight 45rpm 1976 USD $1.00 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
sinead o'connor - how about i be me and you be you vinyl lp-still sealed USD $14.65 [0 bids]
GLOW AND OLIVER LANG/ SERGIO FLORES AND OLIVER LANG, YOU DON'T KNOW/ I CALL IT H USD $1.45 [0 bids]
GRAHAM PARKER AND RUMOUR "LOCAL GIRLS" "I WANT YOU BACK" WHITE LABEL PROMO 12 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 4h 30m
PERRY COMO - And i love you so - 7" Single - EX USD $3.21 Buy It Now 4h 40m
JANE AND BARTON I WANT TO BE WITH YOU / SAME French cherry 69 EX+........ 45rpm USD $9.52 Buy It Now 4h 42m
70's SOUL 45-James And Michael-When I Think Of You-London Promo Vg++ HEAR USD $9.25 [0 bids]
BRAND NEW AND SEALED Red Hot Chilli Peppers I'm With You 2 Disc Vinyl LP USD $17.20 [3 bids]
Sinéad O'Connor - How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? (2012)) {CD Album} USD $7.31 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Dean Saunders / Benelux AcetatepromoCD single / You And I Both USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 55m
LITTLE ANTHONY AND THE IMPERIALS What Good Am I Without You AVCO 4635 SOUL 45 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 56m
LYN COLLINS I'll Never Let You Break / Me And My Baby Got PEOPLE 615 FUNK 45 7" USD $6.50 Buy It Now 4h 57m
Salt And Pepper: In The Morning / I'll Spend Forever Loving You 45 USD $6.80 Buy It Now 4h 57m
EDD BYRNES AND FRIEND Like I Love You / Kookie's Mad Pad WB TITTYSHAKER 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
DELLA REESE And That Reminds Me / I Cried For You JUBILEE 5292 JAZZ 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
THE ANGELS I Adore Him / Thank You And Goodnight SMASH 1854 TEEN GROUP 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 59m
TAMMY JONES While We're Still Young / Just You And I EPIC 3394 POP 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 59m
JON AND SONDRA STEELE I'd Love To Call You My / My Happiness CORAL 60244 45 7" USD $4.49 Buy It Now 5h
GERALDO AND HIS ORCH You And I 78 10'' PARLOPHONE F1872 VG+ USD $19.03 Buy It Now 5h 6m
45rpm Donny and Marie Osmond I'm leaving it all up to you/The umbrella 111812EL USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 8m
The Captain And Tennille - The Way I Want To Touch You - 1975 7" Vinyl - AMS 720 USD $7.25 [0 bids]
Lisa-Lisa and Cult Jam Columbia 45 Record #04886 EX If I Take You Home Tonight USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Johnny Kidd and The Pirates - I'll never get over you/Then I Got Everything USD $4.38 [0 bids]
78 By Glenn Miller. "You And I" on HMV USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 26m
RITA COOLIDGE 45 You / Only You Know And I Know w/picture sleeve - NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 32m
NORTHERN SOUL 45-Pic And Bill-It's Not You/All I Want Is You-Charay HEAR USD $9.25 [0 bids]
ALICE COOPER 45: "You and Me / I Never Cry" reissue USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5h 36m
And I Love You So - Howard Keel Vinyl LP Rare! USD $1.45 [0 bids]
Les Baxter - Wake The Town And Tell The People / I'll Never Stop Loving You 1955 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
The Bachelors London 20027 Marta and Oh Now I Miss You USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
BLACK IVORY 45 DON'T TURN AROUND / YOU AND I USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.00 Buy It Now
NICK MARCHITTO " I NEED YOU / YOUNG AND STRONG " 7" JET RECORDS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 52m
NORTHERN SOUL 45-Soultones-You And Me Baby/I Want What I Want-Valise HEAR USD $9.25 [0 bids]
DIANA ROSS * WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME & YOU AND I * 45 RPM USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Perry Como - And I Love You So 7" Single 1973 USD $17.58 Buy It Now 6h 3m
GLENN MILLER and His Orchestra I'd know you anywhere 78 BLUEBIRD B10906 USA USD $43.93 Buy It Now 6h 3m
GLENN MILLER and His Orchestra You and I 78 BLUEBIRD B11215 Canada USD $43.93 Buy It Now 6h 4m
SINEAD O'CONNOR - HOW ABOUT I BE ME (AND YOU BE YOU) CD NEW+ USD $14.47 Buy It Now 6h 10m
JEFF BUCKLEY YOU AND I USD $9.49 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Donny And Marie Osmond- I'm Leaving it all up to you- vinyl album USD $6.87 Buy It Now 6h 33m
DELFONICS "YOU GOT YOURS AND I'LL GET MINE" / "LOVING HIM" 7" 45 R USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
UB 40 With Chrissie Hynde - I Got You Babe - 45 Record And Picture Sleeve 1985 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 43m
Jim Reeves Four Walls / I Know And You Know RCA Victor 47-6874 VG+ German Press USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 43m
LOVE AND KISSES How Much, How Much I Love You [Casablanca 7091] USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 43m
I Was Right and You Were Wrong Plus Mexico Rain Deacon Blue CD USD $12.11 Buy It Now 6h 59m
I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass (Vinyl) USD $38.12 Buy It Now 7h
Country 45 Charlie Rich - You And I / All Over Me On Epic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 2m
Perry Como - And I Love You So 12" 33rpm Stereo Vinyl LP (Canada)1973 USD $3.30 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass 2LP NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 5m
Soul Nm! 45 Whitney Houston - Step By Step / I Believe In You And Me On Arista USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 6m
Howard Keel, And I Love You So, 1984, Vinyl LP Record, (L2) USD $6.11 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Gene and Eunice Let's Get Together/I'm So In Love With You 7" 45 3321 1956 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 20m
Carlton Holmes-You Me and I CD NEW USD $18.91 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Graham Parker and the Rumour Local Girls bw I Want You Back 45 Arista AS 4020 USD $4.97 Buy It Now 7h 28m
TAMMI TERRELL - COME ON AND SEE ME / I CANT BELIEVE YOU LOVE ME 7" vinyl EX USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
JACK GREENE I LOVE YOU BECAUSE AND 10 MORE SONGS LP 33 RPM Vinyl USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 41m
NM- NORTHERN SOUL 45 / IDEALS / YOU LOST AND I WON / YOU HURT ME /SATELLITE 2007 USD $9.99 [1 bids]
BETTY AND ROY: I Love You So / I'll Be There 45 rare Soul USD $150.00 Buy It Now 7h 44m
WHITING AND WAKELY, WHY AM I LOSING YOU/STAR OF HOPE CAPITOL 45 USD $11.49 Buy It Now 7h 47m
RICHIE & The ROYALS 45 And When I'm Near You RELL label DOO WOP mg76 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 7h 50m
FOSTER AND ALLEN-I WILL LOVE YOU ALL OF MY LIFE -LP-NM-15 SONGS-QUALITY USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
All I Want Is You Emerson, Lake And Palmer 7" K 11225 1978 USD $5.84 Buy It Now 7h 52m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"