YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Lady GaGa - You And I - New CD Single USD $37.87 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Tamtrum - Fuck You I'm Drunk And Stronger Than Cats - SEALED U.S. cd - 020315 USD $11.24 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Sonny and Cher - All I Need Is You - Original vinyl LP 1972 12", 33 RPM MCA USD $3.00 [0 bids]
Various Artists-Tonight I'll Make You My Bride: True and False Lovers CD NEW USD $19.18 Buy It Now 1h 35m
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS factory sealed vinyl lp I'M TELLING YOU NOW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
BONDSMEN:You Must Believe Me-I'veTried And Tried-U.S.7" Orlyn Records 8140-8843 USD $798.98 Buy It Now 1h 57m
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS 45 RPM I'M TELLING YOU NOW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h
DA YOUNGSTA'S - I'LL MAKE YOU FAMOUS / BLOODSHED AND WAR (12") 1995!! MOBB DEEP USD $31.49 Buy It Now 2h 8m
I ROY AND NORA DEAN Let Me Tell you MOODISC Skinhead Deejay 7" HEAR USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Sonny and Cher All I Need Is You 12" LP 1972 MCA Kapp KS 3660 Rare 60's Sound USD $6.44 [0 bids]
HEAVEN AND EARTH / I Can't Seem To Forget You 1976 Japan Mini LP CD w/OBI USD $44.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE You And I ((**NEW PROMO 45**)) from 1982 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 3h 36m
DERRICK MORGAN & PAULETT-I JUST WANT TO STAY HERE AND LOVE YOU-TOTAL S 7" ~ VG+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
RARE Jim Payne & The Country Train "Cry And Forget, I'm Falling For You" Joey USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Yo La Tengo ?- I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass -New CD Digipak g USD $10.55 Buy It Now 6h 17m
JUSTIN NOZUKA-YOU I WIND LAND AND SEA-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK D95 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Perry Como - And I Love You So LP Vinyl Album Vintage Record RCA APL1-0100 1973 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 43m
All Hail Bright Futures [Digipak] * by And So I Watch You from Afar (CD,... USD $8.45 Buy It Now 8h 3m
Sinead OConnor - How About I Be Me (And You Be You): Deluxe CD USD $97.69 Buy It Now 8h 43m
You'll Never See/and Here I Die 0727701773322, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $18.14 Buy It Now 8h 48m
O'Bryan - You And I 12" + Poster NEAR MINT FUNK SOUL 1983 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 8h 51m
ASTRO SONIC Come Closer And I'll Tell You LP 11 Track EUROPEAN Hubro 2013 USD $29.13 Buy It Now 9h 4m
DALEK I LOVE YOU S/t LP 10 Track Sleeve Has Small Tears On Opening Edge And Scuf USD $12.73 Buy It Now 9h 5m
DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND I'm Leaving It All Up To You LP 10 Track Sleeve Has Lamin USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 5m
HOWARD KEEL And So I Love You LP 16 Track UK Warwick 1984 USD $9.55 Buy It Now 9h 26m
HOWARD KEEL And I Love You So LP 16 Track Sleeve Has Sticker On Front UK Warwic USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 26m
KEN LAZARUS How Can I Love You LP 12 Track Sticker Tear And Import Sticker On S USD $20.70 Buy It Now 9h 35m
SONNY AND CHER All I Ever Need Is You LP 10 Track UK Mca 1972 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 37m
SMOKIE I'll Meet You At Midnight LP 18 Track Sleeve Has Sticker Residue And Is S USD $15.92 Buy It Now 9h 37m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So LP 10 Track UK Rca 1973 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 37m
PAM OSMAN Somebody Bigger Than You And I LP 13 Track Signed On Rear Sleeve Has C USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 37m
Johnny Hartman - And I Thought About You CD USD $15.29 Buy It Now 9h 40m
2 Jim Croce Vinyl Albums I got a name and You Don't Mess around with Jim USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass LP Vinyl Record USD $28.79 Buy It Now 9h 47m
I Was Right And You Were Wrong Plus Mexico Rain - Dea (CD Single Used Very Good) USD $6.32 Buy It Now 10h
The Pierces - You And I (2011) CD USD $6.06 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Butch Walker And The Black Widows - I Liked It Better When You Had No Heart LP USD $19.20 Buy It Now 10h 24m
You Just Lead The Way (And I'll Be Right Behind) - Alice Coggsw (Used Very Good) USD $8.18 Buy It Now 10h 32m
Roy Fox and his Band - I'll String Along With You - UK DBL LP - SVLD004 (Mono) e USD $19.08 Buy It Now 11h 6m
Peter And Gordon A World Without Love If I Were You Orig VG+ Condition 45 USD $6.50 Buy It Now 11h 25m
PERRY COMO - And I Love You So - Excellent Condition 7" Single RCA 2346 USD $6.04 Buy It Now 11h 31m
BOBBY VINTON - YOU AND I VERY RARE GREEK 45 LOOKS VG+ PLAYS VG++ LOOK !! USD $2.99 [0 bids]
DALE and GRACE i'm leaving it up to you UK LONDON 1963 45 MINT USD $36.43 Buy It Now 12h 17m
Andy Griffith "Somebody Bigger Than You And I" Cassette USD $4.00 [0 bids]
Kathryn Grayson and Howard Keel - Make believe/Why do I love you?. MGM. 407 USD $7.57 Buy It Now 12h 37m
4 OF US I Miss You CD 4 Track Album Version Part 2 B/w Love Hate And Hope Live, USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 37m
911 All I Want Is You CD 3 Track Radio Edit B/w Acoustic Version And Let's Go Cr USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 37m
60 FT DOLLS Alison's Room CD 4 Track Part 1 B/w It's Over, I Don't Miss You And USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 37m
911 All I Want Is You CD 3 Track Radio Edit B/w I Believe I Can Fly Live And All USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 37m
AARON BAYLEY I Didn't Plan To Love You CD 3 Track B/w Walking In Memphis And On USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 37m
911 Wonderland CD 3 Track B/w Reunited And I Wanna Get Next To You EUROPEAN Vir USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
A HOUSE Take It Easy On Me CD 4 Track B/w I Love You, Everrythings Wrong And For USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ADAMSKI Killer CD 3 Track B/w Bassline Changed My Life And I Dream Of You GERMA USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ALISON FAITH LEVY AND MUSHROOM Yesterday I Saw You Kissing Tiny Flowers CD 8 Tra USD $12.73 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ANASTACIA Paid My Dues CD 3 Track B/w S Man's Darkstar Mix And I Dreamed You EU USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ALEX GOPHER You My Baby And I CD 10 Track EUROPEAN V2 1999 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ANDY PRIOR I've Got You Under My Skin CD 4 Track B/w Yeh Yeh, Nevertheless And C USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
AVALANCHES Since I Left You CD 3 Track Pic Disc B/w Everyday And Thank You Carol USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ANOTHER LEVEL I Want You For Myself CD 3 Track C And J Mix Featuring Ghostf USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BACKSTREET BOYS I Want It That Way CD 3 Track B/w My Heart Stays With You And I USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BARBARA WINDSOR AND MIKE REID More I See You CD 3 Track B/w Celebration Mix And USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
ANOTHER LEVEL I Want You For Myself CD 3 Track C And J Mix Featuring Ghostface K USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BARRATT WAUGH I Love You Goodbye CD 3 Track B/w Radio Mix And Marie Maria EUROP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
AVETT BROTHERS I And Love And You CD 13 Track In Fold Out Card Sleeve With Card USD $11.14 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BABYBIRD If You'll Be Mine CD 3 Track Part 2 B/w Memorise And I Want Nothing UK USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BAWL Girls Night Out CD 3 Track Digi Pack B/w How Can I Upset You And Fat Boy U USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BOYZONE You Needed Me CD 3 Track B/w Words Can't Describe And Megamix Love To I USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BETH ORTON Stolen Car CD 3 Track Part 1 B/w I Love How You Love Me And Precious USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 38m
BEDAZZLED Everybody You Know CD 4 Track 7" Version B/w 12" Vesion, I B D And Pat USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BIS Sweet Shop Avengerz CD 4 Track B/w I'll Get You Back, Rollerblade Zero And N USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BREEZE It's You And I CD 3 Track Radio Edit B/w Autumns Blossom And It's You An USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
CHRIS BROOKLYN AND BARBARA MIDDLEBROOK All I Ask Of You CD 2 Track Promo-stamped USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BROWNSTONE Kiss And Tell CD 4 Track Album Version B/w I Can't Tell You Why Album USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BO DIDDLEY Bo Diddley Is Crazy CD 3 Track B/w Can I Walk You Home And A Man Amon USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
CAFFEINE You Spin Me Round CD 3 Track B/w A Better Day And I Gotta Get Some UK USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BJORK Army Of Me CD 4 Track B/w Cover Me, You've Been Flirting Again And Sweet I USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BOYZONE No Matter What CD 3 Track B/w Where Have You Been And All That I Need P USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
CARSON I Quit CD 3 Track B/w I Want You To Stay Demo And Levitate My Soul Demo USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
CHRIS HOLMES Doot Doot CD 4 Track B/w When You Were Mine, Baby I Love You And Sw USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BROWNSTONE I Can't Tell You Why CD 4 Track Lf Edit B/w R And B Mix, Uno Clio Pur USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BELLEFIRE All I Want Is You CD 3 Track B/w Find My Way And Each Step That I Take USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BUSTA RHYMES AND MARIA CAREY I Know What You Want CD 3 Track B/w Call The Ambula USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
B'WITCHED To You I Belong CD 3 Track B/w Amen Uk 12" Mix And Wide Slam Mix UK E USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BOYZONE I Love The Way You Love Me CD 3 Track B/w Waiting For You And Let The M USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
B'WITCHED To You I Belong CD 3 Track B/w Fly Away And B'witched's Message To San USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BLOOD RED SHOES You Bring Me Down CD 3 Track B/w Twelve Hours Late And I Wish I USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
BLUE Blue Eyed Girl CD 3 Track B/w I Wonder If I'm Making It And I'll Get You B USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
COSMIC ROUGH RIDERS Pain Inside CD 3 Track Digi Pack B/w I Got Over You And Came USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
CLEOPATRA I Want You Back CD 3 Track B/w Darkchild Remix And Stepchild Remix UK USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 39m
78 1920s Ford and Glenn "Truly I Do" "I Wish You Were Jealous of Me" COLUMBIA USD $9.00 Buy It Now 13h 51m
HUNDRED REASONS Ep3 CD 4 Track B/w Slinky, Slow Motion And I'll Find You Cd Extr USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
INSPIRAL CARPETS Joe CD 4 Track B/w I Want You, I'll Keep It In Mind And Tainted USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
IAN VAN DAHL I Can't Let You Go CD 3 Track Radio Edit B/w Extended Club Mix And USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
JJ GILMOUR Me And You CD 3 Track With Info Stickered Case B/w I Can't Escape The USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
CRANBERRIES I Can't Be With You CD 3 Track B/w Radio One Fm Evening Session And USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
CRAIG MCLACHLAN AND DEBBIE GIBSON You're The One That I Want CD 1 Track Promo Wi USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
CURTIS STIGERS I Wonder Why CD 3 Track B/w Nobody Loves You Like I Do And Man Yo USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
CRAIG MCLACHLAN AND DEBBIE GIBSON You're The One That I Want CD 4 Track B/w Exte USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
CRANEBUILDERS You're Song CD 4 Track B/w Morning Cup, Now I Hear You And Public USD $10.91 Buy It Now 13h 58m
I AM KLOOT Dark Star CD 3 Track B/w To You And Titanic UK We Love You 2000 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"