YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

BARBRA STREISAND (2) CD'S Till I Loved You and One Voice, EUC USD $9.00 Buy It Now
Soul PROMO NM 45 Duke Williams And The Extremes I'VE Been Lovin' You Too Long USD $3.99 [0 bids]
SHIRLEY BASSEY AND I LOVE YOU SO 8 TRACK TAPE CARTRIDGE USD $3.78 [0 bids]
YOU AND I (JOHANN & HELGA) JAPAN ORIG LP DISCO MODERN SOUL 28 3P 314 USD $29.99 Buy It Now
Eddie And The Tide I Do It For You signed by all members LP 2006 orig. USD $40.31 Buy It Now
Love And Kisses How Much, How Much I Love You Nude Cheesecake LP USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Sonny And Cher All I Ever Need Is You LP USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Sonny And Cher All I Ever Need Is You LP USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Peter And Gordon A World Without Love / If I Were You 45 Vinyl USD $1.99 Buy It Now
Bluebird 11215 10" 78 RPM record Glenn Miller - You And I / The Angels Came Thru USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $11.99 Buy It Now
PYRAMIDS - DEEP IN MY HEART FOR YOU b/w AND I NEED YOU - MINT MINUS USD $6.45 Buy It Now
BOBBY VINTON ~ EPIC 9509 PICTURE SLEEVE "ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I"1962 USD $4.50 [0 bids]
USD $5.85 Buy It Now
Ella Jenkins You'll Sing a Song and I'll Sing a Song 1966 Folkways Record SEALED USD $20.00 Buy It Now
BARBRA STREISAND AND DON JOHNSON / TILL I LOVED YOU 1988 CBS AUSTRALIA USD $3.78 Buy It Now
Record juke 7" 45 RPM Peaches and Herb It's True I Love You / Love is Strange USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Record juke 7" 45 RPM Jon & Robin and the In Crowd If I Need Someone - It's You USD $5.99 Buy It Now
Maximum Lush - You And I - Power Records - 2004 #745304 USD $16.03 Buy It Now
Rick Springfield I've Done Everything for you/Red Hot and Blue Love 45 RPM RECOR USD $5.99 Buy It Now
DAVID PORTER: I Got You And I'm Glad / Falling Out, Falling In 45 Soul USD $8.00 Buy It Now 26s
MARVELS: I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart / Jump Rock And Roll 45 (repro, dj) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8m 41s
Fontane Sisters The - Dancing To The Rock And Rolla / I'm The One Who Loves You USD $3.59 Buy It Now 52m 41s
Jon and Vangelis - I Hear You Now 7" Single 1979 USD $10.37 Buy It Now 58m 21s
GALLAGHER AND LYLE I Wanna Stay With You USD $0.60 [0 bids]
And You And I - Solid Yes UK 7" vinyl single record K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $15.98 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Old 45 RPM Record - ARC 1-11093 - Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone / You and I USD $2.50 Buy It Now 1h 35m
45 RPM - Smash S-1854 - The Angels - I Adore Him / Thank You and Goodnight USD $1.49 Buy It Now 1h 40m
45 RPM - Capitol 5175 - Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love / If I Were You USD $1.49 Buy It Now 1h 41m
And I Love You So Shirley Bassey 7" vinyl single record UK UP35459 USD $14.44 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Rick James You And I UK 7" vinyl single record TMG1110 MOTOWN 1978 USD $12.27 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Kingmaker 2-CD single (Double CD single) You And I Will Never See Thing... UK USD $14.61 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Howard Keel And I Love You So vinyl LP album record UK WW5137 WARWICK 1984 USD $17.22 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Meat Loaf I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth) -... CD single (CD5 / 5") UK USD $8.17 Buy It Now 2h 19m
And You And I Yes 7" vinyl single record Japanese P-1184A ATALNTIC 1972 USD $108.56 Buy It Now 2h 32m
JON AND & VANGELIS (NEW SEALED CD) VERY BEST OF / GREATEST HITS (I HEAR YOU NOW) USD $7.96 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Jon And Vangelis - I Hear You Now- 7" 1979 USD $1.10 [0 bids]
Balaam And The Angel I'll Show You Something Spe... 7" record UK USD $9.80 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Kevin Johnson - Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) - 7" 1974 USD $1.11 [0 bids]
Sinead O'Connor vinyl LP album record How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? UK USD $25.85 Buy It Now 3h 2m
View From The Hill I'm No Rebel b/w Stay And Let Me Love You 7" 1987 EMI 5580 USD $1.22 [0 bids]
Smokey Robinson 45 AND I DON'T LOVE YOU / same song ~ Tamla VG+ to VG++ USD $1.90 Buy It Now 4h 9m
THE CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE THE WAY I WANT TO TOUCH YOU 7" VINYL USD $2.90 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass (2006) USD $9.28 Buy It Now 5h 40m
PERRY COMO / AND I LOVE YOU SO 12'' VINYL LP SF 8360 1973 USD $1.22 Buy It Now 5h 46m
PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO VERY GOOD (VINYL ALBUM LP VICTOR SF 8360) USD $5.76 Buy It Now 5h 53m
Barbra Streisand and Don Johnson : Till I Loved You : CBS BARB 2 USD $2.46 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Patrick & Paul - You And I Are Gonna Say Goodbye VG++ 1968 PROMO!! USD $36.99 [0 bids]
Perry Como: And I Love You So / It's Impossible NEW CD USD $16.97 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Larry Santos Casablanca 869 You Are Everything I Need and Long, Long, Time USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Wanda Jackson Capitol DJ 2633 I'd Rather Have You and Reaching USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 23m
ROY CLARK 7" vinyl...SOMEWHERE BETWEEN LOVE AND TOMORROW/I'LL PAINT YOU A SONG USD $6.75 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Buffalo and Brandy I Love You 1981 Stereo LP VG++ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
PETER AND GORDON-45-PRISTINE-CAPITOL-5272-I WOULD BUY YOU PRESENTS-1964-ORGINAL USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
FLEETWOOD MAC: BIG LOVE / YOU AND I PART 1 45 RPM NICKS BUCKINGHAM MCVIE AOR USD $3.49 Buy It Now 7h
ROCK GODDESS - I DIDN'T KNOW I LOVED YOU (TILL I SAW YOU ROCK AND ROLL) - 7" P/S USD $6.17 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Kingmaker you and i will never see eye to eye UK 2 cd set USD $2.46 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Barry White You See The Trouble With Me / I'm So Blue And You Are Too 7" Vinyl USD $4.92 Buy It Now 7h 48m
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 3m
K.C. AND THE SUNSHINE BAND: I Will Love You Tomorrow. 7" vinyl 1978 USD $4.88 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO: And I Love You So ~ 1973 RCA 7" S.P. ~ Mint USD $2.47 Buy It Now 8h 19m
USED (GD) You And I (2016) (Audio CD) USD $15.85 Buy It Now 8h 31m
Wonder, Stevie - You And I/I Wish (45,1976) USD $2.25 Buy It Now 8h 54m
JUNIOR ENGLISH ?- Never Too Late / Between You And Me 12" I.E 005 REGGAE EX USD $11.10 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Timmy Thomas Glades 1723 I've Got To See You Tonight and You're The Song USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 57m
EARTH WIND AND FIRE * STAR & YOU AND I * 45 RPM * UK IMPORT USD $5.50 Buy It Now 8h 58m
PICTURE SLEEVE Fats Domino Imperial 5477 I Want You To Know and The Big Beat USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 16m
10" 78RPM - BING CROSBY - YOU AND I (BRUNSWICK 03248) USD $4.92 Buy It Now 9h 22m
The Mark IV Alaga 1019 I'm So Proud Of You and Why Did You Fall In Love With Me USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 27m
Ovad Shalibo - Me You And I LP Israel Hebrew Oriental 1982 ???? ????? ????? USD $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Earth Wind & Fire ?- Star / You And I 7" 1979 UK S CBS 7902 funk soul disco USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 46m
Ronnie And The Rockin' Kings - You Know (I Can't Live Without You ) 45 RCA vg+ USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9h 49m
TJ THORPE AND THE CB BAND Girl (How Am I Gonna Win You) 1979 UK Grey vinyl 7" USD $9.86 Buy It Now 9h 49m
ROCK AND ROLL(I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE)-KEVIN JOHNSON **FREE P USD $2.95 Buy It Now 9h 50m
Collins, Phil - Take Me Home/Only You Know And I Know (45,1985,w/orig. sleeve) USD $2.75 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears- GUARANTEED ORIGINAL - NEW OLD STOCK USD $1.99 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Ambrose and His Orchestra-I Only Have Eyes for You CD NEW USD $16.19 Buy It Now 10h 18m
NEW I Believe In You And Me [Accompaniment/Performance Track] (Audio USD $18.12 Buy It Now 10h 21m
7"single, I hear you now by Jon and Vangelis USD $1.22 [0 bids]
Pop 45 Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Milica / I Can'T Give You Anything But USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 29m
BOBBY GOLDSBORO - AND I LOVE YOU SO 7" VINYL USD $6.78 Buy It Now 10h 31m
tom brock i love you more and more CD (soul brother records ) USD $74.06 [0 bids]
And I, You, For Mine; Alan A Saporta CD, Aasap Very Good USD $12.70 Buy It Now 10h 49m
THE DELFONICS: I Told You So/ Seventeen And In Love [45] VG+ - Ships WORLDWIDE! USD $3.95 Buy It Now 10h 57m
Aldridge, Darin and Brooke-I`ll Go With You CD NEW USD $13.84 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Hank Ballard And The Midnighters The Hoochi Coochi Coo/I'm Thinking Of You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h
TOMMI AND THE SPELLBINDERS - LOVE BANDIT / I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM YOU 7" VINYL USD $6.78 Buy It Now 11h 4m
Al Martino I love you more and more every day -original - New Old Stock USD $3.99 Buy It Now 11h 4m
HOWARD KEEL-AND I LOVE YOU-BEST OF-ORIGINAL UK CASSETTE TAPE-EASY LISTENING-1984 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 12m
MADLEEN KANE "YOU AND I / MONO" 45 NEAR MINT PROMO USD $3.75 Buy It Now 11h 15m
THE HIVES ~ 3 TRACK CD ~ MAIN OFFENDER # LOST AND FOUND # HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU USD $1.52 Buy It Now 11h 16m
slade 2 record albums sladest and coz i love you,plus sounds like slade by hobos USD $24.69 [0 bids]
Freddie North 45 You and Me Together Forever/Did I Come Back Northern Soul USD $1.13 Buy It Now 11h 29m
Rick James 45 Hollywood/You and I Gordy 7156 Funk VG++ USD $1.22 Buy It Now 11h 29m
ONE DIRECTION-YOU AND I CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11h 29m
The Elwins: And I Thank You CD Brand New SEALED USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 31m
Jazz 45 Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - Confessin' (That I Love You) / Once USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 40m
7 "JOHNNIE B AND RHYTHM METHOD-COME INTO MY ARMS/I DARE YOU ON SABTECA 45 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 11h 43m
FLEETWOOD MAC, BIG LOVE / YOU AND I, PART 1. ORIGINAL 1987 WARNER BROS SINGLE USD $1.22 [1 bids]
THE O'JAYS When Will I See You Again / Love And More NEW CLASSIC SOUL R USD $7.39 Buy It Now 11h 44m
NEW Japan DREAMS COME TRUE (DCT) And I Love You Taiwan CD w/OBI 2007 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Rare! Hear! Nichols and Martin - Someone like you/I can leave you now USD $29.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"