YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

I CAPRICORN/AND I LOVE YOU SO NEW CD USD $17.57 Buy It Now 1h 48m
SUBURBIA I'VE GIVEN YOU ALL AND NOW I'M NOTHING [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $14.89 Buy It Now 1h 53m
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE/AND I LOVE YOU SO NEW CD USD $14.26 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Johnny Otis - Hand Jive One More Time and Baby I Got News For You USD $25.99 [0 bids]
HOW ABOUT I BE ME (AND YOU BE YOU)? [020286198024] NEW CD USD $11.04 Buy It Now 2h 13m
HOW ABOUT I BE ME (AND YOU BE YOU)? [5016958145026] NEW CD USD $11.20 Buy It Now 2h 13m
LISTEN.../I'LL KEEP YOU SATISFIED/LITTLE CHILDREN/TRAINS AND BOATS AND TR NEW CD USD $16.48 Buy It Now 3h 2m
I REMEMBER YOU: WITH LOVE TO STAN AND FRANK [DIGIPAK] * NEW CD USD $15.08 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Johnny Rivers-And I Know You Wanna Dance/whisky a Go-go Revisited CD NEW USD $19.09 Buy It Now 3h 4m
IGGY AND THE STOOGES - I'm Sick of You / Tight Pants BOMP USD $7.50 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
I GIVE TO YOU MY LOVE AND DEVOTION NEW CD USD $16.49 Buy It Now 3h 7m
COME CLOSER AND I'LL TELL YOU [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $19.23 Buy It Now 3h 24m
ARETHA FRANKLIN and GEORGE MICHAEL 12 Inch Single I knew you were waiting 1987 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 34m
I'm Here! And You? (Johansson, Adolf Fredrik Girls Choir) CD NEW USD $17.11 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me (1996) - Used - Compact Disc USD $1.37 Buy It Now 3h 37m
The Wonder Years - Suburbia I've Given You All and Now I'm Nothing - GRAY /500 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4h 15m
WHITNEY HOUSTON I Believe In You And Me & Step By Step 7" 45 rpm record RARE! USD $10.61 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Black Ivory Don't Turn Around / You And I 1972 R&B Jazz Funk Unplayed Reissue NM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 42m
BODY AND THOU**YOU, WHOM I HAVE ALWAYS HATED/RELEASED FROM LOVE**CD USD $16.95 Buy It Now 4h 49m
HOW MUCH, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU by LOVE and KISSES 12INCH VINYL LP 1978 CASABLANC USD $5.50 Buy It Now 5h 38m
Perry Como : And I Love You So - Vinyl Album : RCA : SF 8360 USD $8.39 Buy It Now 5h 50m
PEARLS-LET`S YOU AND I GO STEADY CD NEW USD $12.24 Buy It Now 6h
COGGSWELL,ALICE-YOU JUST LEAD THE WAY (AND I`LL BE RIGHT BEHIND) CD5 Maxi NEW USD $11.36 Buy It Now 6h
Shirley Bassey I Am What I Am inc And I Love You So + Cassette Tape - TESTED USD $8.68 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Fats Domino 1957 WAIT AND SEE / I STILL LOVE YOU 45rpm-IMPERIAL # 5467 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 23m
ALEX MOORE I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN & BODY AND SOUL COLUMBIA FB2251 USD $3.62 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Louie And The Lovers - Epic 10678 (DJ) I Don't Want To Be Seen With You / Rise USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 42m
Como, Perry - And I love you so 7-inch Black Vinyl Record Wall Clock USD $24.61 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Emerson Lake and Palmer - All I want is you 7-inch Black Vinyl Record Wall Clock USD $24.61 Buy It Now 7h 16m
DEACON BLUE - I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG PLUS MEXICO RAIN NEW CD USD $8.45 Buy It Now 7h 22m
I Thank You [Vinyl], Sam and Dave USD $34.11 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Franklin, Aretha and George Michael - I knew you were waiting 7-inch Vinyl Recor USD $24.61 Buy It Now 7h 31m
Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm telling you now 7-inch Black Vinyl Record Wall Cl USD $24.61 Buy It Now 7h 32m
KAISER CHIEFS_Everyday I Love You Less and Les_used CD-s_ships from AUSTRALIA_H3 USD $7.08 Buy It Now 8h 6m
Kidd, Johnny and The Pirates - I'll never get over you 7-inch Black Vinyl Record USD $26.06 Buy It Now 8h 11m
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES...I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU...45rpm USD $0.87 [1 bids]
McLachlan, Craig and Debbie Gibson - You're the one that I want 7-inch Black Vin USD $24.61 Buy It Now 8h 39m
McLachlan, Craig and Debbie Gibson - You're the one that I want 7-inch Vinyl Rec USD $24.61 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Al Martino I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY / TEARS AND ROSES Cap. ST2107 NM- USD $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 59m
Preston, Billy and Syreeta - With you I'm born again 7-inch Black Vinyl Record W USD $24.61 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Richard, Cliff and Sarah Brightman - All I ask of you 7-inch Black Vinyl Record USD $24.61 Buy It Now 9h 23m
THE RAMONES HOLLY AND JOEY Rare 1982 UK Only 7" Punk P/C "I Got You Babe" USD $14.12 [1 bids]
Gerry And The Pacemakers - I'm The One / You've Got What I Like, Columbia DB7189 USD $10.13 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Streisand, Barbra and Don Johnson - Till I loved you 7-inch Black Vinyl Record W USD $24.61 Buy It Now 10h
Donny And Marie Osmond-I'm Leaving It All Up to You CD NEW USD $17.38 Buy It Now 10h 8m
Tilly and the Wall - You and I misbehaving 7-inch Black Vinyl Record Wall Clock USD $24.61 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Tilly and the Wall - You and I misbehaving 7-inch Vinyl Record Picture Sleeve Wa USD $24.61 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Time Bandits ?- Endless Road (And I Want You To Know My Love - 12" (Ref Box 2) USD $3.54 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Perry Como And I Love You So - Love Looks So Good On You : RCA Records RCA 2346 USD $2.88 Buy It Now 10h 48m
MORTON DOWNEY THERE'LL BE YOU AND I & I'LL ALWAYS BE MOTHER'S BOY HMV B3052 USD $3.62 Buy It Now 10h 59m
When You Wore a Tulip and I Wore a Big Red Rose, Supertone Piano Roll #67302 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 4m
BOB BRADY and the CON CHORDS 45 I Love You Baby on Chariot Label 525 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
PETER NERO if ever i would leave you and INTS 1018 rca international LP PS EX/EX USD $13.01 Buy It Now 11h 26m
SEALS AND CROFTS " I'LL PLAY FOR YOU " 1975 LP VINYL RECORD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 33m
KINGSOUNDS AND THE ISRAELITES i don't want to hurt you KS 007 12" WS EX/ USD $37.41 Buy It Now 11h 36m
(DO546) Rowetta, Fly/And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going - 2005 DJ CD USD $4.33 Buy It Now 11h 37m
Bejelit ?- You Die And I... (CD) USD $2.90 [1 bids]
FRANKIE AND JOHNNY - I'LL HOLD YOU - NORTHERN SOUL - WIGAN CASINO USD $8.68 [1 bids]
JOHN FOGARTY WHEN YOU AND I HAVE YOUNG MAGGIE & MARY OF ARGYLE DECCA F5382 USD $3.62 Buy It Now 11h 57m
SHARON JONES AND THE DAP KINGS/I LEARNED THE HARD WAY ABOUT YOU/BETTER THINGS/CD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 57m
JIMMY SMITH and i love you so / ritual 7" Mint- VERVE VK 10724 Vinyl Record USD $42.00 Buy It Now 12h 3m
I Wish You Love - Andre Kostelanetz and His Orchestra - Reel to reel album, 7" USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Jim Reeves-Four Walls / I Know And You Know-45rpm-1957-VG USD $2.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
Willie Nelson-I Still Can't Believe You're Gone / Heaven And Hell-1976-45rpm-EX USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
Joe Turner & His Blues Kings-Shake, Rattle and Roll/You Know I Love You-45rpm'54 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
When I'm Calling You - Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy USD $8.99 Buy It Now 13h 46m
MACK ROGERS AND HIS ORCHESTRA I'M GOIN SHOPPIN WITH YOU REGAL ZONOPHONE MR1717 USD $3.62 Buy It Now 14h 5m
Machito and His Orchestra Baby I Love You Instrumental(rare) 45 rpm USD $3.99 Buy It Now 14h 16m
Freddie And The Dreamers I'm Telling You Now What Have I Done 45 rpm Record 7" USD $9.00 Buy It Now 14h 19m
Choice Four 45 WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG AND IN LOVE / I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME ~ VG++ USD $3.50 [0 bids]
LOVE AND KISSES - HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU LP - Casablanca NBLP-7091 VG+/VG+ USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 20m
SOUL 45 - THE IDEALS - YOU LOST AND I WON / YOU HURT ME - SATELLITE 2007 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 14h 27m
Guitar Red "Just You And I" /"Old Fashioned Love" on Checker from 1961 USD $10.99 [3 bids]
STEVE and EYDIE..I CAN`T STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU..VERY GOOD 1963 CBS 45RPM POP 7" USD $4.33 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Fats Domino 7" single I Still Love You / Wait And See USD $14.49 Buy It Now 14h 50m
England Dan and John Ford Coley-I'd Really Love To See You Tonight (VG+ promo) USD $5.59 Buy It Now 14h 58m
Kaiser Chiefs Everyday I Love You Less And Less UK CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $13.75 Buy It Now 15h
SMOKEY ROBINSON AND THE MIRACLES - I DON'T BLAME YOU AT ALL 7" USD $3.61 Buy It Now 15h 5m
The Country Ramblers I Honestly Love You and Other Country Hits BRAND NEW LP USD $1.99 Buy It Now 15h 6m
Vaughn Monroe and his Orchestra - Tallahassee / I Wish I Didn't Love You so 78 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15h 7m
Perry Como and the Satisfyers - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows / You Won't Be Satis USD $4.50 Buy It Now 15h 7m
Ella Fitzgerald And Her Orchestra* - I'll Always Be In Love With You 7" USD $2.17 Buy It Now 15h 9m
PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO ( 1973 VINYL LP ) USD $5.78 Buy It Now 15h 11m
THE STATLER BROS., 45 rpm, Thank God I've Got You/Hat And Boots, Mercury #73846 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
RICK JAMES-HIGH ON YOU LOVE SUITE/ONE MO HIT(OF YOUR LOVE)-YOU AND I-MINT-/1978" USD $7.23 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Soul 45 Carla and Rufus - Cause I love you / Deep down inside ATCO USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Justin Nozuka You I Wind Land And Sea Japanese CD album (CDLP) promo USD $25.35 Buy It Now 15h 38m
Bill and Doree Post C&W 45 (Crest 1074) Pledge of Allegiance/Because I Lost You USD $4.95 Buy It Now 15h 43m
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam- Where Were You When I Needed You- CD Single USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 45m
Billy Preston and Syreeta SOUNDTRACK 45 (Motown 1477) With You I'm Born Again USD $4.95 Buy It Now 15h 46m
BARBRA STREISAND AND DON JOHNSON Till I Loved You 7" Vinyl Record CBS 1988 USD $5.78 Buy It Now 16h 3m
Kingmaker You And I Will Never See Thing... 2-CD single (Double CD single) UK USD $17.15 Buy It Now 16h 7m
I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth) -... Meat Loaf CD single (CD5 / 5") UK USD $9.59 Buy It Now 16h 7m
And I Love You So by The Night & Day Orchestra CD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 16h 40m
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" Single YES Jon Anderson Vangelis USD $0.01 [0 bids]
I Love You Truly Pat And Shirley Boone Vinyl Record USD $14.41 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Deacon Blue - I Was Right And You Were Wrong - Scarce 1trk Radio Edit promo CD USD $7.23 Buy It Now 16h 50m
Bonnie Tyler 7" vinyl single record If You Were A Woman and I Was A Man UK USD $14.40 Buy It Now 16h 56m
Kevin Johnson 7" record Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best... UK USD $15.86 Buy It Now 17h 3m
SONNY GREEN: Lock It Up And Don't Lose It / You've Got The Love I Need 45 Funk USD $18.00 Buy It Now 17h 23m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"