YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

MURRAY ROMAN vinyl lp YOU CAN'T BEAT PEOPLE UP AND HAVE THEM SAY I LOVE YOU USD $6.46 [0 bids]
31m 18s
Terrell and Dahrouge m- 7 Baby Now There's Two of You / I'm Happy Making you Hap USD $24.99 [0 bids]
32m 2s
YO LA TENGO I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass CD 2006 Matador rock USD $6.99 Buy It Now 38m 11s
CHAD AND JEREMY I Don't Want To Lose You, Baby 360 STEREO Classic Rock LP SIS USD $18.00 Buy It Now 45m 35s
~BOBBY VINTON~ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I~45 RECORD~ USD $2.39 Buy It Now 50m 24s
JIMMY WELLINGTON AND HIS ORCHESTRA IF I HAD YOU ENOCH LIGHT AND THE LIGHT BRIGAD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Perry Como And I Love YOu So 7" Single RCA Label RCA2346 USD $4.07 Buy It Now 1h 59m
** SONNY AND CHER * ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU * 1972 * USED / VGC USD $4.99 [0 bids]
YOU AND I [USED CD] USD $8.54 Buy It Now 2h 38m
PEP TORRES You and I CD RARE LATIN ROCKABILLY El Toro Records USD $9.00 [0 bids]
Monten Abel - here we go then, you and I - CD Compact Disc USD $9.49 Buy It Now 3h 12m
MEAT LOAF I'd Lie For You And That's The Truth 1995 CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
KLYMAXX cd MEETING IN THE LADIES ROOM men all pause I MISS YOU lock and key USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
KAISER CHIEFS - EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS - 1 TRACK PROMO CD SINGLE USD $6.80 [0 bids]
FRANKIE MESSINA and the MAVERICKS. ROCK AND ROLL POLKA/I CAN'T GIVE YOU AN.. 78 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 46m
FRANKIE VALLI. THE SCALAWAG SONG (AND I WILL LOVE YOU) DJ PROMO 45.STEREO/MONO USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 50m
KEVIN JOHNSON - ROCK AND ROLL I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEARS... VINYL LP AUSTRALIA USD $7.49 Buy It Now 4h 55m
DONNA LEWIS I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER CD SINGLE REMIXES FREE POSTAGE USD $20.43 [0 bids]
CARPENTERS There's A Kind Of Hush / Goodbye And I Love You CM-2001 JAPAN 7" 125a USD $6.29 Buy It Now 6h 5m
And I Love You So,Artist - Glen Campbell, in New condition CD USD $3.24 Buy It Now 7h 3m
I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG BY DEACON BLUE 7"SINGLE USD $1.36 [0 bids]
BILLY PRESTON AND SYREETA - WITH YOU I'M BORN AGAIN. 7"SINGLE (Orig U.K SINGLE) USD $0.34 [0 bids]
YOU AM I PORRIDGE AND HOTSAUCE CD NEW USD $11.63 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Dirk And Tony - I Dig You Baby/Sitting In The Park - #U-0300 - Rare Soul - NM USD $200.00 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Nana Mouskouri Songs from Her TV Series inc And I Love You So & Imagine + LP USD $8.16 Buy It Now 8h 32m
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR - ALL HAIL BRIGHT FUTURES CD ROCK ALTERNATIVE NEW+ USD $22.38 Buy It Now 8h 41m
Ken Dodd : TEARS - You And I : COLUMBIA Records : DB 7659 USD $2.71 Buy It Now 8h 43m
Shirelles,I Didn't Mean To Hurt You,Don't Say Goodnight And Mean Goodbye,7" USD $7.48 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Slip Album: City And Colour : If I Should Go Before You USD $20.55 [0 bids]
ARTIST VIVIENNE MCKONE TITLE BEWARE (radio edit) 7" single b side YOU AND I USD $6.81 Buy It Now 9h 6m
The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You - Original Sealed 2009 LP USD $149.89 Buy It Now 9h 18m
Echo and the Bunnymen I Want to be there when you come CD single + promo poster USD $2.71 [0 bids]
Roy Orbison x2 7" Vinyl Singles "I Drove All Night " and "You Got It" USD $2.73 [2 bids]
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES - I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU - 7" SINGLE USD $4.09 [0 bids]
Ella Jenkins-You Sing a Song and I'll Sing a Song CD NEW USD $16.18 Buy It Now 9h 26m
3T and MICHAEL JACKSON_I Need You_used CD-s_ships from AUS!__A1 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 32m
SOUL.O'JAYS.GET ON OUT AND PARTY / I WANT YOU HERE WITH ME.U.S.ORIG 7".VG+ USD $9.20 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Fleetwood Mac 45 w/ps BIG LOVE / YOU AND I, PART I ~ WB M- USD $3.40 Buy It Now 10h 10m
ANGELS~ THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT~ I ADORE HIM~ NEAR MINT~ SMASH 1854~ DOO WOP 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 43m
GEORGE OLSEN AND HIS MUSIC THERE I GO DREAMING AGAIN & YOU CAN MAKE MY HMV B6202 USD $3.41 Buy It Now 10h 54m
FUNK Jimmy Jackson Buddah 427 Without You and I'd Love You To Want Me USD $7.20 Buy It Now 11h 11m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS-I'm The One/You've Got What I Like UK 7" EX Cond USD $9.52 Buy It Now 11h 16m
SINEAD O'CONNOR HOW ABOUT I BE ME (AND YOU BE YOU)? SEALED CD NEW 2012 USD $8.33 Buy It Now 11h 19m
SPARROW AND THE WORKSHOP, I WILL BREAK YOU, M/M, 1 Track, Promotional CD Single USD $1.35 [0 bids]
PETER AND GORDON-A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE B/W-IF I WERE YOU-VG+ USD $5.50 Buy It Now 11h 49m
And I Thank You, The Elwins, 4047179771429 USD $17.14 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Donny And Marie Osmond- I'm Leaving it all up to you- vinyl album USD $1.36 [0 bids]
Yes And You And I - Solid UK 7" vinyl single record K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $17.65 Buy It Now 11h 54m
Come Closer and I'll Tell You, 7033662025305, Astro Sonic USD $15.93 Buy It Now 11h 54m
Vinyl Picture LP -Vogue-Lulu Belle and Scotty- Have I Told You Lately That I USD $11.00 [0 bids]
Jim Croce I'll have to say I love you/Salon and Saloon ABC Records orig outer USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 58m
The Five Keys Capitol 3738 The Blues Don't Care and This I Promise You USD $22.49 Buy It Now 12h 8m
HOWARD KEEL - AND I LOVE YOU SO - CD - ALBUM USD $4.07 Buy It Now 12h 10m
Cherokee, I Can't Reach You / Willie and the Hand Jive PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 21m
Bob Dylan 7" record Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll ... UK USD $16.27 Buy It Now 12h 40m
Rick James You And I 7" vinyl single record UK TMG1110 MOTOWN 1978 USD $13.54 Buy It Now 12h 40m
Various - For This I Thank You - Mowtown R&B, Popcorn And Rock'n'Roll (2-LP) ... USD $32.88 Buy It Now 12h 43m
I Wanna Stay With You - Solid Gallagher And Lyle 7" vinyl single record UK USD $14.92 Buy It Now 12h 44m
Chuck Roberson - I'll Take Care Of You - Modern R&B And Soul/Blues USD $18.70 Buy It Now 12h 45m
Gallagher and Lyle "I Want to Stay with You"45 WL PROMO USD $2.47 Buy It Now 12h 45m
Shirley Bassey And I Love You So UK 7" vinyl single record UP35459 USD $15.94 Buy It Now 12h 47m
PERRY COMO (AND I LOVE YOU SO ) 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $0.48 [0 bids]
Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best... Kevin Johnson UK 7" record USD $14.92 Buy It Now 12h 49m
Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You - Modern R&B And Soul/Blues USD $17.54 Buy It Now 12h 50m
Love And Kisses, How Much How Much I Love You. Record, Cheesecake USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Graham Parker and the Rumour Local Girls bw I Want You Back 45 Arista AS 4020 USD $4.97 Buy It Now 12h 55m
Kaiser Chiefs - RARE PROMO - Everyday I Love You Less And Less [Australia, 2005] USD $10.90 [0 bids]
Kaiser Chiefs - RARE PROMO - Everyday I Love You Less And Less [uk 1 track cd] USD $2.04 [0 bids]
CLIFF RICHARD and SARAH BRIGHTMAN Sheet music, ALL I ASK OF YOU USD $16.35 Buy It Now 13h 4m
If You Were A Woman and I Was A Man Bonnie Tyler UK 7" vinyl single record USD $13.54 Buy It Now 13h 5m
The Pierces - You And I (2011) CD NEW AND SEALED USD $7.70 Buy It Now 13h 11m
FLEETWOOD MAC BIG LOVE / YOU AND I PART 1 VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $3.73 Buy It Now 13h 14m
MADLEEN KANE | Cheri | Forbidden love, You and i | LP VG USD $4.76 Buy It Now 13h 24m
THE MARSHMELLOWS 45 on COLUMBIA---Just You And I---PSYCH 45---LISTEN TO IT USD $8.95 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (The Best of) 2 CD SET NEW AND SEALED USD $8.16 Buy It Now 13h 48m
ANN WILLIAMSON - WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG MAGGIE - ( 7" Vinyl ) CHEW 72A USD $1.35 [0 bids]
Caught in a Trap and I Can't Back Out 'Cause I Love You Too Much, Baby by... USD $0.99 [0 bids]
RITA COOLIDGE - You/Only You Know And I Know A&M AMS 7375 7" USD $1.35 [0 bids]
D Courtney:I'll always need you:Carstairs and Willie Kendricks:Soul Re-Issue USD $24.53 Buy It Now 14h 42m
SHAKIN' STEVENS Lipstick Powder And Paint b/w I'll Give You My Heart ( 7"VINYL) USD $4.02 Buy It Now 14h 52m
Howard Keel Dallas Clayton Farlow GER LP "And I Love You So" USD $5.00 [0 bids]
ROXY MUSIC-ALL I WANT IS YOU AND OVER YOU 2 SINGLES USD $1.35 [0 bids]
BAR-KAYS-Sang And Dance / I Thank You-/UK '70 (STAX 146) Original 7" EX! USD $4.07 [0 bids]
Jazz 45 Frank Sinatra - The Future I'Ve Been There / You And Me (We Wanted It Al USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15h 12m
Donny And Marie Osmond - I'm Leaving It All Up To You-33RPM VINYL LP RARE TAIWAN USD $8.86 [0 bids]
Bob Dylan & Mark Ronson 2 TrackCD Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine) USD $13.61 [0 bids]
Bob Dylan & Mark Ronson 3 TrackCD Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine) USD $13.61 [0 bids]
CHARLES K SHIELDS HARD TIMES/AND I KNEW I NEVER COULD STOP LOVING YOU FARRIS USD $17.99 Buy It Now 15h 23m
DON AND JUAN Is It All Right If I Love You BIGTOP DJ M- hear soundclip! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 15h 53m
KOFFIE And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 12" OOP early-80's Dreamgirls Pandisc USD $1.00 Buy It Now 15h 57m
JON AND VANGELIS-I HEAR YOU NOW 7 Inch single USD $2.04 [0 bids]
Savage Garden - Savage Garden CD 97 DARREN HAYES TO THE MOON AND BACK I WANT YOU USD $1.35 [0 bids]
Perry Como and I love you so Vinyl LP album RCA 1973 USD $2.66 [0 bids]
MASON JENNINGS with JACK JOHNSON I Love You And Buddha Too UK 1-trk promo CD USD $4.07 Buy It Now 17h 5m
Glen Campbell : And I Love You So CD ALBUM 18 tracks vgc USD $4.07 [0 bids]
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin (Frank Sinatra and Bono) U USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17h 16m
Columbia MT DS-390 Percy Faith And His Orchestra - I Concentrate On You 1968 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 17h 19m
CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL: I PUT A SPELL ON YOU, SUZIE Q AND MORE. USD $28.00 [0 bids]
KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND-THAT'S THE WAY (I LIKE IT) B/W-WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY USD $4.00 Buy It Now 17h 22m
Earth Wind & Fire Star You and I 7" France 1979 CBS 7902 USD $9.52 Buy It Now 17h 24m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"