YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

PERRY COMO-And I Love You So Japan LP USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Suburbia I've Given You All And Now I'm Nothing [VINYL] Vinyl USD $28.07 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Suburbia I'Ve Given You All And Now I'M Nothing [VINYL] The Wonder Years Vinyl USD $19.40 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Local Natives - You and I (NEW 7" VINYL) USD $7.58 Buy It Now 2h 36m
78 1920s Ford and Glenn "Truly I Do" "I Wish You Were Jealous of Me" COLUMBIA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Kathryn Grayson and Howard Keel - Make believe/Why do I love you?. MGM. 407 USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Gemini I'll Be With You Again And Again BRAD 7402 UK 45 7" sgl +Changes USD $3.73 Buy It Now 3h 20m
FREDDIE McGREGOR 'And So I Will Wait For You' 1988 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $3.73 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Echo And The Bunnymen - I Want To Be There When You Come - UK CD Single USD $1.24 [0 bids]
Jeff Buckley You And I 180gm vinyl 2 LP gatefold NEW/SEALED USD $46.81 Buy It Now 3h 45m
YES 'And You And I / Roundabout' 1974 German reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $11.23 Buy It Now 4h 14m
PETER AND GORDON Vinyl 45 A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE cw IF I WERE YOU USD $2.50 [0 bids]
7"single sonny and cher I got you babe / it's gonna rain vg+ USD $14.47 Buy It Now 4h 41m
2AM Somebody Someday 3 trk 12" Dreams And Promises Right Now I Need You PT41418 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4h 51m
LEO SAYER cassette tape and has the sleeve but no case WHEN I NEED YOU USD $3.61 Buy It Now 4h 53m
Romeo And: For You I'll Do Anything 12" Vinyl Single Elektra USD $0.25 [0 bids]
I Was Wrong im Sorry and I Love You Derek Webb Audio CD USD $29.61 Buy It Now 4h 58m
DICKEY LEE - I SAW LINDA YESTERDAY / THE ANGELS - THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT USD $9.36 Buy It Now 5h 7m
CQ and Miss M_I Just Wanna Make Love To You_used CD-s_ships from AUSTRALIA_xyz1 USD $7.62 Buy It Now 5h 11m
SONNY AND CHER Viny 45 What Now My Love cw I Look For You USD $6.25 [0 bids]
10" 78RPM - NEW MAYFAIR DANCE ORCHESTRA - YOU AND I (HMV B.D.5716) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 19m
H. Benne Henton on 78 rpm Victor 18344: Aloha Oe/When You and I Were Young USD $12.74 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Terry Wright and The Country Buckeyes - I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You / You Wi USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 32m
GALLAGHER AND LYLE I Wanna Stay With You USD $1.24 Buy It Now 5h 43m
EARTH WIND & FIRE 7" record two tracks STAR you and i grade good) USD $3.73 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Livin' Proof Ju-Par 532 You and I part 1 & 2 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Peter and Gordon, A World Without Love/If I Were You, 45 rpm VG USD $2.49 Buy It Now 6h
The Darkness Christmas Time and I Love You Five Times cd USD $1.24 [0 bids]
VINYL LP - AND I LOVE YOU SO - HOWARD KEEL - ADEH140 USD $11.23 Buy It Now 6h 46m
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES I'll Never Get Over You 7" VINYL Demo Of The Reiss USD $9.17 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Elmore Morris Peacock 1691 Baby I Need You and What Can I Do for You USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6h 53m
And I Love You So/It's Impossible USD $10.58 Buy It Now 7h 15m
PERRY COMO and i love you so SF 8360 uk rca LP PS EX/EX USD $13.73 Buy It Now 7h 23m
I'm Me and You're Not: Music Of Darrell Katz - Jazz Composers Alliance Saxophone USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 23m
DONNA GILES - AND I'M TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING - HOUSE CD SINGLE USD $2.49 Buy It Now 7h 34m
Bobby Vinton - Roses Are Red (My Love) / You And I - Vinyl 45 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
10" 78 RPM RECORDS JIMMY DORSEY DONT YOU KNOW I CARE/MORE AND MORE USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
RUI Columbia 44817 Life on Mars and I can Only Love You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Pop Promo 45 BOBBY GORDON HIS CLARINET AND STRINGS I Can't Give You Anything But USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 13m
JOE TURNER~ SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL~ VG++~YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU~ ATLANTIC ~ R USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
Mick And Donna - Love Me I Love You / Our New Home - DEMO - 7" Record Single USD $5.61 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Joy Marshall,And I'll Find You,I'm So Glad You're Back,Very rare press,7" USD $11.23 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Millican And Nesbitt - Near You / I Still Remember You - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $3.37 Buy It Now 8h 35m
DELFONICS - I TOLD YOU SO / SEVENTEEN AND IN LOVE USD $12.48 [0 bids]
Tarmey And Dawn - I'll Be With You Soon - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $3.93 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $13.29 Buy It Now 9h 4m
Rick James ?- You And I / Hollywood ~ 1978 Funk / Soul ~ (VG+) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 9h 4m
And I Love You So, Howard Keel, New Dolby USD $4.36 Buy It Now 9h 21m
JESSI COLTER - IT'S MORNING (AND I STILL LOVE YOU) 7" VINYL USD $4.98 Buy It Now 9h 22m
England Dan And John Ford Coley 7" 45 rpm I'd Really Love To See You Tonight USD $7.75 Buy It Now 9h 25m
JOANN BON AND COQUTTES-I'LL RELEASE YOU/YOU'RE GETTING RESTLESS MTA 129 VG+ 45 USD $5.98 Buy It Now 9h 38m
RITA COOLIDGE - You/Only You Know And I Know A&M AMS 7375 7" USD $1.24 [0 bids]
CON FUNK SHUN - I'll Set You Out O.K./Shake And Dance With Me USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 44m
ROMEO AND For you I'll EXTEND & ACAPELLA & INSTRUMENTAL PROMO DJ CD Single 1993 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ARTIST VIVIENNE MCKONE TITLE BEWARE (radio edit) 7" single b side YOU AND I USD $6.25 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Sinead O'Connor - How About I Be Me (And You Be You) [CD New] USD $8.66 Buy It Now 10h 2m
Art Hickman's Orch COLUMBIA A3325 Anytime Anyday Anywhere / You And I - E/EE- USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 4m
THE IVORIES ME AND YOU/I'M IN LOVE MERCURY 71239 M- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Alan Price: I Put a Spell on You and Other Great Hits ~ NEW CD (Castle (USA)) USD $149.95 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Solomon Burke ?MIDNIGHT AND YOU / I HAVE A DREAM 7" SOUL 1974 Dunhill Record USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 21m
Bing Crosby - DECCA 3840 - Brahm's Lullaby/You And I (PLAY TESTED!) USD $2.40 Buy It Now 10h 49m
[SOUL/FUNK/JAZZ]~EXC LP~LOVE And KISSES~ALEC CONSTANDINOS~How Mich I Love You~ USD $5.90 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Little Milton stax Records 0210 Behind Closed Doors and Bet You I Win USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h
How About I Be Me (And You Be You) - Sinead O'Connor 5016958 (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.68 Buy It Now 11h 2m
The Main Ingredient RCA 10334 The Good Old Days and I Want to Make You Glad USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 4m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You) - Sinead O'Connor (2012, CD New) USD $9.11 Buy It Now 11h 11m
LOT OF 3 80s 45 RPMs - GO GO's - I.R.S. 9903 9928 and 9933 - "TURN TO YOU" USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 12m
Crosby Stills Nash and Young Woodstock / Everybody I Love You Spanish Pic Slv EX USD $12.48 [0 bids]
Stevie Wonder - 45RPM Single Vinyl Record LOT OF 21 - I Wish You And I USD $38.21 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Della Reese: I Cried For You / And That Reminds Me 78 - Jubilee 5292 USD $10.84 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Gerry and The Pacemakers 1964 Columbia 45rpm I'm The One b/w You Got What I Like USD $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 27m
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES " I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU " 7" SINGLE POP 1173 VG USD $3.11 Buy It Now 11h 33m
PHIL COLLINS AND MARILYN MARTIN 7" SINGLE - SEPARATE LIVES/ONLY YOU AND I KNOW USD $0.62 [0 bids]
P J and Duncan If I Give You My Number 4 Track CD & Poster. Ant & Dec USD $1.25 [0 bids]
The Very Best of Howard Keel And I Love You So CD USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Peter Skellern : YOU AND I - Sweet Words : Mercury : 6008 602 USD $7.23 Buy It Now 11h 58m
Howard Keel - And I Love You So (The Very Best Of) 24HR POST!! USD $4.98 Buy It Now 12h
And I Love You So - Howard Keel Vinyl LP Rare! USD $1.24 [0 bids]
LARRY MARSHALL - ONLY JAH KNOW/ TONIGHT YOU AND I - RARE BLANK USD $24.97 [0 bids]
Jim Croce 45 I'LL HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN A SONG / SALON AND...~ ABC VG++ rock USD $2.45 Buy It Now 12h 15m
ROSABEL & JENNIFER HOLLIDAY - AND I AM TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING (USA 6 TRACK CD USD $18.57 [0 bids]
BONNIE TYLER - IF YOU WERE A WOMAN (AND I WAS A MAN) (SIGNED UK 7" POSTER SLEEVE USD $19.82 [0 bids]
BROS 7" VINYL SINGLES -I OWE YOU NOTHING,TOO MUCH,I QUIT AND LIFE'S A HEARTBEAT USD $8.12 Buy It Now 12h 36m
Gene Autry OKEH 06627 You'll Be Sorry / I Hang My Head And Cry USD $3.99 Buy It Now 12h 38m
KAISER CHIEFS CD SINGLE PROMO EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS USD $3.12 [0 bids]
SONNY AND CHER, I GOT YOU BABE / IT'S GONNA RAIN. ORIGINAL 1965 ATLANTIC SINGLE USD $1.24 [0 bids]
70s ROCK 45 RPM - TONY & CAROL - ROULETTE 7123 - "YOU AND I" + "I DO TAKE YOU" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 43m
LARRY EVOY (EDWARD BEAR) - Dreams / You And I - 1978 VG++ USD $2.21 Buy It Now 12h 51m
Rick James - You And I - Vinyl 12'' Funk USD $3.75 [0 bids]
The I.G.'s ?- Show And Tell / I Can't Get You Outta My Mind UK RCA 1975 USD $22.48 [0 bids]
13h
Eddie Rabbitt Pour Me Another Tequila and I Will Never Let You Go Again Elektra USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13h
Rick James GER 7" w pic/slv "You And I" USD $3.50 [0 bids]
Al Green Hi 2247 Here I Am and I'm Glad You're Mine USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 14m
KEN DODD YOU AND I / TEARS (DB 7659) COLUMBIA (7" VINYL RECORD USD $3.73 [0 bids]
BETTY BOLTON EVERYTHING I DO I DO FOR YOU / ME AND THE MAN IN THE MOON (78 RPM USD $3.73 [0 bids]
MEL & TIM: I May Not Be What You Want / Too Much Wheelin' And Dealin' 45 Soul USD $12.00 Buy It Now 13h 23m
Slim Whitman "I Love You Because" Cassette (New and Sealed) USD $3.19 Buy It Now 13h 52m
LLOYD AND GLEN 7" SUCCESSFUL MAN I'LL GIVE YOU LOVE USD $31.23 [0 bids]
MINT- RARE DOO WOP TEEN 45~GAIL and SANDRA~I MEAN YOU KNOW/BILL~on RADIO~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Fleetwood Mac 45 Big Love / You and I (pt.1) ~WB VG+/VG++ USD $2.51 Buy It Now 14h 16m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"