YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

VINYL LP - AND I LOVE YOU SO - HOWARD KEEL - ADEH140 USD $11.86 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Shirley Bassey - And I Love You So (United Artists Records - UAS 29385) LP USD $3.96 [0 bids]
The I.G.'s ?- Show And Tell / I Can't Get You Outta My Mind UK RCA 1975 USD $21.10 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO and i love you so SF 8360 uk rca LP PS EX/EX USD $11.86 Buy It Now 2h 9m
I'm Me and You're Not: Music Of Darrell Katz - Jazz Composers Alliance Saxophone USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Blink 182 I Miss You 7" Vinyl Limited Edition and rare picture disc USD $9.23 [6 bids]
10" 78 RPM RECORDS JIMMY DORSEY DONT YOU KNOW I CARE/MORE AND MORE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
KASEY CHAMBERS CD If I were You USA ADVANCE EP UNRELEASED and LIVE Tracks 2002 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Gospel 45 The Sego Brothers And Naomi - Sorry I Never Knew You 8032 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Stevie Wonder 45 rpm You and I & I Wish 1976 Tamla records Motown 113 340 C2 USD $8.95 Buy It Now 2h 57m
And I Love You So, Engelbert Humperdinck, Very Good USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 5m
JOE TURNER~ SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL~ VG++~YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU~ ATLANTIC ~ R USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 12m
STEVIE WONDER-I WISH/YOU AND I-RARE ORIGINAL DUTCH 7" 45rpm 1973-MOTOWN SOUL USD $7.99 [0 bids]
DOLLY PARTON Live From London CD and DVD Jolene 9 to 5 I Will Always Love You USD $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
'You Know I Was a Snake' JACKIE TORRENCE the Storylady - Mikel and Associates USD $12.70 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $12.89 Buy It Now 3h 50m
Al Martino I love You More and More Every Day T 2107 VG+ VG+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4h
KAISER CHIEFS EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS 2 TRACK CD SINGLE 9A USD $2.36 Buy It Now 4h
VICTOR. 20626. YOU WONT SEE ME IF I SEE YOU/MY AND MY SHADOW 10 inch 78 rpm USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 2m
JESSI COLTER - IT'S MORNING (AND I STILL LOVE YOU) 7" VINYL USD $5.26 Buy It Now 4h 9m
GARY PUCKETT AND THE UNION GAP - YOUNG GIRL / I'M LOSING YOU USD $3.95 Buy It Now 4h 30m
RITA COOLIDGE - You/Only You Know And I Know A&M AMS 7375 7" USD $1.31 [0 bids]
ROMEO AND For you I'll EXTEND & ACAPELLA & INSTRUMENTAL PROMO DJ CD Single 1993 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 40m
ARTIST VIVIENNE MCKONE TITLE BEWARE (radio edit) 7" single b side YOU AND I USD $6.59 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Whitney Houston: I Believe In You And Me PROMO w/ Artwork MUSIC AUDIO CD Film USD $13.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Sinéad O'Connor, Sin - How About I Be Me (And You Be You) [New CD] UK USD $8.66 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Eddy Arnold 78 I TALK TO MYSELF ABOUT YOU / LIVE AND LEARN ~ RCA VG USD $3.80 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Art Hickman's Orch COLUMBIA A3325 Anytime Anyday Anywhere / You And I - E/EE- USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle - You And I 7" - MER 123 - VG+ USD $4.29 Buy It Now 4h 58m
THE IVORIES ME AND YOU/I'M IN LOVE MERCURY 71239 M- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h
Alan Price: I Put a Spell on You and Other Great Hits ~ NEW CD (Castle (USA)) USD $131.96 Buy It Now 5h 3m
SONNY AND CHER LOOK AT US ~ I GOT YOU BABE ATCO 33-177 MONO USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Charles Lloyd and The Marvels - I Long To See You [CD] USD $17.30 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Solomon Burke ?MIDNIGHT AND YOU / I HAVE A DREAM 7" SOUL 1974 Dunhill Record USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 8m
Eric B. And Rakim I Know You Got Soul COOLXR 146 DJ UK Vinyl 12inch Maxi-Single USD $13.15 [0 bids]
Lulu - You And I 45 white label promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 21m
I don't hear you and Are you mine George Jones and Margie Singleton 45 r USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 24m
LADY GAGA - YOU AND I (REMIXES) 5 TRACK 12" DISC VINYL NEW / MINT USD $9.22 [1 bids]
LADY GAGA - YOU AND I (PART 2) 4 TRACK 12" PICTURE DISC VINYL PIC NEW / MINT USD $13.18 [0 bids]
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU / THEN I GOT EVERYTHING 7" USD $3.94 [0 bids]
Geraldine Hunt & Charlie Hodges R&B SOUL 45 You and I USD $8.98 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Al Martino on Capitol T2107 - I Love You More and More USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
BOBBY VINTON==ROSES ARE RED B/W YOU AND I==45==NEAR MINT USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 31m
Rick James - You And I - Vinyl 12'' Funk USD $3.96 [0 bids]
Doo Wop R&B 45~THE SUPREMES~Honey, Honey /Just For You and I~Ace 70's Repro USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
jeff buckley - you and i - vinly - 2 x LP - USED - GOOD CONDITION USD $10.54 [0 bids]
Sinad O'Connor, Sin - How About I Be Me (And You Be You) [New CD] UK USD $9.22 Buy It Now 5h 57m
LOT OF 3 80s 45 RPMs - GO GO's - I.R.S. 9903 9928 and 9933 - "TURN TO YOU" USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Sony Jeff Buckley - You And I USD $30.80 Buy It Now 6h
THE PRETENDERS - I'M THE ONE LOVE FORGOT / JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE CARNIVAL N.O.S. USD $29.99 Buy It Now 6h
JOE DOLAN L.P. 1978. 'I NEED YOU AND OTHER GREAT HITS.' NSPL 18538. EX. USD $1.32 [0 bids]
KEN DODD, TEARS / YOU AND I. SUPERB MILLION SELLER AND NO.1 HIT RECORD FROM 1965 USD $1.31 Buy It Now 6h 4m
DAVE MASON sad and deep as you / only you know and i know BLUE THUMB 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Peter and Gordon 45rpm Record: A World Without Love/If I Were You USD $1.31 [0 bids]
CLAY WALKER one two i love you/country boy and city girl JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $2.89 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Howard Keel - And I Love You So (The Very Best Of) 24HR POST!! USD $5.26 Buy It Now 6h 48m
PETER AND GORDON : A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE - If I Were You : COLUMBIA : DB 7225 USD $2.64 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO It's Impossible/And I Love You So 7" vinyl single USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life), 7" | 1974 | UKR 84 USD $6.58 [0 bids]
HEAR IT R&B EARLY Joe Tex King 4911 I Had To Come Back To You and She's Mine USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Monica - CD Singles x 2 (For you i will/Like this and like that) USD $3.94 Buy It Now 7h 17m
The Cleftones Gee 1000 You Baby You and I Was Dreaming USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Gene Autry OKEH 06627 You'll Be Sorry / I Hang My Head And Cry USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 24m
The Ideals ?- You Lost And I Won - NM 45 RPM - Satellite 2007 - Rhythm & Blues USD $15.00 [0 bids]
70s ROCK 45 RPM - TONY & CAROL - ROULETTE 7123 - "YOU AND I" + "I DO TAKE YOU" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 30m
STEVIE WONDER i wish / you and i MOTOWN CANADA JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 7h 35m
LARRY EVOY (EDWARD BEAR) - Dreams / You And I - 1978 VG++ USD $2.34 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Jean Scott - As I Love You (More And More) [7" single] WB 323 USD $6.58 Buy It Now 8h
Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (7" single) p/s GEF A 2644 USD $3.42 Buy It Now 8h
Clovers Atlantic 934 Skylark and Don't You Know I Love You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 5m
The Clovers Atlantic 1073 If I Could Be Loved By You and Nip Sip USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 7m
MEL & TIM: I May Not Be What You Want / Too Much Wheelin' And Dealin' 45 Soul USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8h 9m
BOB DYLAN:GOOD AS I BEEN TO YOU (1992 Album) CD Inc. Frankie And Albert - NEW USD $3.94 [0 bids]
billy preston and syreeta - with you i,m born again 1979 motown tmg 1159 USD $1.31 [0 bids]
SHIRLEY BASSEY - AND I LOVE YOU SO - 1970s UNITED ARTISTS AUDIO CASSETTE ALBUM USD $5.28 [0 bids]
MINT- RARE DOO WOP TEEN 45~GAIL and SANDRA~I MEAN YOU KNOW/BILL~on RADIO~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
SAM AND DAVE - I THANK YOU VINYL 7" SINGLE STAX LABEL USD $1.65 [1 bids]
DOUG AND CORKY I ONLY WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU(VOCAL)/DANCE(INSTRUMENTAL ULTIMA M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 55m
HANK BALLARD AND THE MIDNIGHTERS CAN'T YOU SEE I NEED A FRIEND/SUNSET KING 5550 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 55m
Kevin Johnson Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) 7" Single Ex. USD $1.32 [0 bids]
THE ELWINS - AND I THANK YOU VINYL LP + CD NEW+ USD $29.48 Buy It Now 9h 6m
(FL326) Claire Nicolson & Yellowhammer, You And I 2010 - DJ CD USD $3.94 Buy It Now 9h 6m
(BR120) Sparrow And The Workshop, I Will Break You - DJ CD USD $3.36 Buy It Now 9h 18m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS I'll Be There / How Do You Do It 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
MADLEEN KANE | Cheri | Forbidden love, You and i | LP VG USD $3.81 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Merrion, Mccall and Kensit-I Got You Babe/Soda Pop [DVD AUDIO] CD Single Good USD $3.97 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Melissa Manchester - Just You and I / My Sweet Thing - Mint- 1976 Pop 45 USD $3.97 Buy It Now 9h 34m
LORRI LEE/ THUNDER RIDGE YELLOW WAX 45 RECORD/ TALK TO ME/ STRANGERS YOU AND I USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 35m
NM 12"~ROMEO AND~For You I'll Do Anything~[Vocal Opera~Extended~Beat~Radio~Instr USD $2.88 Buy It Now 9h 42m
NM 12"~KOFFIE~And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going [DREAMGIRLS]~[x3 Mixes]~[1983 ] USD $2.88 Buy It Now 9h 42m
northern soul DON AND JUAN Is It All Right If I Love You BIGTOP DJ 3145 M- USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10h 5m
James Brown King 6015 I Can't Help It and I Got You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Goodie 7" 45 HEAR NORTHERN SOUL You and I Country Rap TOTAL EXPERIENCE USD $30.00 Buy It Now 10h 11m
JEFF BUCKLEY You and I - 2LP, 180gram, USD $36.98 Buy It Now 10h 13m
HARRY ROY my sister and i/you and i MR 3556 uk regal zonophone 10" 78 rpm USD $131.82 Buy It Now 10h 14m
SOUL FUNK JAZZ LP LOVE And KISSES ALEC CONSTANDINOS How Much I Love You 1978 !! USD $12.00 Buy It Now 10h 16m
Elton Anderson Lanor 514 I'm Gonna Have To Pass and I Love You So USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 40m
DEACON BLUE I Was Right And You Were Wrong ESCA-5981 CD JAPAN 1994 USD $45.33 Buy It Now 10h 52m
PICTURE SLEEVE Gladys Knight And The Pipos Buddah 1974 Do You Hear What I Hear USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 4m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"