YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Delegation ?- You And I / Put A Little Love On Me - 12" **MINT** US $24.99 Buy It Now 37m
Delegation ?- You And I / Put A Little Love On Me - limited color**MINT** US $28.99 Buy It Now 37m
LADY GAGA 7" PICTURE DISC SINGLE (YOU AND I) **MINT & UNPLAYED** US $11.27 [0 bids]
54m 4s
JIMMY PARKINSON - But You / Together (You and I) ..1957 Uk Columbia 78rpm US $1.61 [0 bids]
Nice Vintage 45 Bobby Vinton Roses Are Red (My Love) / You and I, Epic Records US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 57m
STEVIE WONDER ~ I Wish b/w You And I ~ nm TAMLA 7" vinyl 45 & title strip US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 57m
JOHNNY BRISTOL - IT DONT HURT NO MORE // YOU AND I - MIDTEMPO SOUL MINT- US $3.30 Buy It Now 4h 11m
THE SUPREMES ON ACE "JUST FOR YOU AND I" orig 1st pr rnb doowop 45 US $25.00 [0 bids]
CRAIG RUHNKE:You're A Heartbreaker/ You and I Obscure Canadian 7" POP ROCK 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 29m
45 - Decca Records - Bing and Gary Crosby - When You And I Were Young US $9.99 [0 bids]
PEARLS - Let's You and I Go Steady (mint) US $3.50 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Stevie Wonder You and I/I Wish 45 US $4.95 Buy It Now 6h 53m
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 US $3.30 Buy It Now 7h 31m
BOBBY VINTON 45 RPM 'ROSES ARE RED' & ' YOU AND I' EPIC 5-9509 - 1962 US $2.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
You And I (with Crystal Gayle) - Eddie Rabbit US $4.00 Buy It Now 9h 27m
Yes: And You And I (Part 1) Atlantic 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
Melissa Manchester - Just You And I / My Sweet Thing 45 1976 VG+ US $1.29 Buy It Now 11h 31m
Bobby Vinton.roses Are Red, You And I. 45 Rpm. Very Rare. US $11.00 [0 bids]
YO LA TENGO - I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS NEW VINYL US $32.02 Buy It Now 12h 59m
Rare-Celine Dion CD.PRO SAMP2663 You And I (sony) epic US $70.04 [0 bids]
WILL YOUNG CD DON'T LET ME DOWN / YOU AND I US $1.59 [0 bids]
[12'' MAXI] Valentino,You And I (Io Tu Noi) (Bebe) {EX} US $62.10 Buy It Now 15h 25m
The Pierces - You And I - CD NEW & SEALED 2011 Pop / Folk US $10.46 Buy It Now 16h 53m
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass (2006 FAST POST CD US $9.64 Buy It Now 18h 3m
SWITCH You and I b/w Get Back With You STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 30m
Livin' Proof - You And I Parts 1-2 - JuPar 532 US $1.95 [0 bids]
THE FIVE SMITH BROTHERS When You And I Were Young Maggie 78 PARLOPHONE F2293 US $20.91 Buy It Now 21h 47m
Rick James 45 "Hollywood"/"You And I" Gordy Records 1978 #G7156F US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 53m
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You and I/All My Life, All My Love 1982 US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 53m
BT If The Stars Are Eternal So Are You And I 2012 Taiwan w/obi CD New Go(d)t US $29.99 Buy It Now 22h 56m
MORTEN ABEL-HERE WE GO THEN,YOU AND I US $1.59 [0 bids]
Robert Punch Basden You And I CD EP Rare Bay Area R&B 2-Cali '94 *HEAR* US $7.99 [0 bids]
THE SUPREMES "Just For You And I" Doo Wop 45 ACE Listen US $8.00 [1 bids]
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH US $3.20 [0 bids]
You and I by Teddy Pendergrass (CD, Apr-1997, Surefire/Wind Up) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Glenn Miller, You And I/The Angels Came Thru, Bluebird B-11215 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
You and I by Jennifer Heaney (CD, Jul-1996, USA Records) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Polla's Clover Gardens Orch - Edison Diamond Disc 51540 When You And I Were 17 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You And I Elektra Records PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Lady Gaga Karaoke CDG 11 Hot Hits Born This Way - You And I - Edge Of Glory MORE US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Doin' Alright/You and I 5019421602828, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $23.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Chas Harris Edison Break the news to mother/When you and I were young US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick James 45 "You And I / Hollywood" US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVIN' PROOF YOU AND I 45 JU PAR DETROIT NORTHERN SOUL US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bobby Vinton Roses are Red & You and I - EPIC 5-9509 Also original photo sleeve US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PETULA CLARK - YOU AND I // LOOK AT MINE - MINT- UNPLAYED PROMO + WB SLEEVE US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bobby Vinton * Roses Are Red b/w You And I *with picture sleeve US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rita Coolidge - You / Only You And I Know 45 A&M Records VG+ 1978 US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVIE WONDER 45 You And I - I Wish 1976 HEAR! US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVIE WONDER-I Wish/You And I UK 7" EX Cond US $6.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Somebody Bigger Than You and I by Andy Griffith (CD, Jul-1997, Sony Music... US $4.05 Buy It Now 1 day
CUT OFF YOUR HANDS-You And I 2008 CD-BRAND NEW US $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
You and I Will Never See [CD 1] [Single] [Audio CD] Kingmaker US $5.83 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK JAMES "YOU AND I / HOLLYWOOD" 45 NEAR MINT US $2.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Larry Evoy: You and I / I'm Gonna Make You Mine [on Voyage 1002] [Unplayed Copy] US $22.97 Buy It Now 1 day
O'Bryan-You And I US $1.99 [0 bids]
Harvie Swartz You and I CD US $3.96 Buy It Now 1 day
LADY GAGA YOU AND I 7" PICTURE DISC UK MINT US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BLUES TRAVELER-LIVE-WHAT YOU AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-2002 US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
PIERCES YOU AND I CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $144.87 Buy It Now 2 days
(BY822) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $3.62 Buy It Now 2 days
GAP MANGIONE rare You And I jazz funk breaks EX LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton, Roses Are Red (My Love)/You And I, Vinyl 45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Rock Promo 45 THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN You and I on Deram US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continental 4 Jay Walking 009 The Way I Love You and I Don't Have You US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PERRY COMO: Love Looks So Good On You / And I Love Her So (vocalists 45)RCA VICT US $3.95 [0 bids]
CASSIETTA GEORGE~SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I~ RARE PROMO~~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $74.99 Buy It Now 2 days
(BP451) Treefight For Sunlight, What Became Of You And I - DJ CD US $4.81 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 2593 US $8.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 5C 006-98819 Holland US $11.99 [0 bids]
The Gentle Rain You And I / Think Vinyl 45 US $8.75 Buy It Now 2 days
DUDLEY B AND PABLO RIDER you and i will never part 12" 2 trk b/w love thing (lwt US $8.44 Buy It Now 2 days
DELEGATION: You And I/Put A Little Love On Me (R&B VG++ vinyl 45) US $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE: You and I country US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rick James: You And I / Hollywood 7" 45 NM Canada Gordy G 7156F US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006,... US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bobby Vinton 45 RPM EX Roses Are Red/You And I Epic 9509 US $0.99 [0 bids]
LULU: You And I/Morning Dew (rock vinyl 45 Epic 5-10367 Canada) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FLEETWOOD MAC: Big Love/You And I, Part 1 (rock VG++ vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY LEWIS: Things For You And I/Somebody Lied To Me (R&B VG+ vinyl 45) US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
STEVIE WONDER: I Wish/You And I R&B vinyl US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON: Roses Are Red (My Love)/You And I (vocalist VG vinyl 45 Epic) US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
When You And I Were Young Maggie Miss Morgan and Mr. Stanley 78 RPM Victor US $5.00 [0 bids]
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long Time 45 rpm NM US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RECORD LOU CHRISTIE YOU AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRY HOW MANY TEARDROPS US $1.98 Buy It Now 2 days
David Rogers 45 You Be You and I'll Be Gone / Loving You Has Change 7" vinyl rpm US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Perry Como RCA Victor 45 Record #0906 NM 1973 Love Looks So Good On You /And I L US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE ORIGINATORS OF ROCK & ROLL "Together You And I" (CD 1995) 21-Trks VERY GOOD US $9.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Whitney Houston ?- Somebody Bigger Than You And I - VINYL 12" 1996 - USED VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Vintage Bobby Vinton 45 With Picture Sleeve. Roses Are Red/You And I US $3.99 [0 bids]
PETER SKELLERN-You And I/Sweet Words UK 7" EX Cond US $8.03 Buy It Now 2 days
EARTH WIND & FIRE C/S STAR / YOU AND I S CBS 7902 1979 EX US $7.97 Buy It Now 2 days
RICK JAMES : REFLECTIONS CD ALBUM 17 OH WHAT A NIGHT YOU AND I SUPER FREAK US $30.25 Buy It Now 2 days
MADLEEN KANE Forbidden Love b/w You And I STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Decca Records Bing Crosby Getting To Know You and I Whistle A Happy Tune US $4.99 [0 bids]
ROCK.QUEEN.TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN / YOU AND I.UK ORIG 7".VG+ US $6.04 Buy It Now 2 days
Dinah Shore Rhapsody CD 18 Classic 50s POP Greatest Hits You and I daisy Bell US $9.11 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RPM BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red/You And I VG++ US $1.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDY CUMMINGS and his HAWAIIAN SERENADERS - For You And I/Alekoki US $5.99 [0 bids]
SWITCH - GET BACK WITH YOU // YOU AND I - MOTOWN 45 MINT- US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"