YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

SONNY AND CHER What Now My Love 7" VINYL 4 Track Mono Ep B/w I Look For You,un USD $25.89 Buy It Now 1h 50m
ARETHA FRANKLIN AND GEORGE MICHAEL i knew you were waiting DUET T2 12" PS EX/EX USD $11.62 Buy It Now 1h 50m
MILES JAYE i've been a fool for you 12 BRW 92 uk 4th and broadway 12" PS EX/EX USD $11.62 Buy It Now 1h 53m
ARETHA FRANKLIN AND GEORGE MICHAEL i knew you were waiting 650253 6 12" PS EX/EX USD $11.62 Buy It Now 1h 53m
TWIGGY A Woman In Love 7" VINYL B/w I Lie Awake And Dream Of You (6007138) Min USD $9.53 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Fats Domino Wait and See I Still Love You 5467 Imperial year 1957 USD $1.95 [0 bids]
Fats Domino IMPERIAL 5467 Wait And See / I Still Love You USD $2.99 [0 bids]
ROY HAMILTON tore up over you / and i love her PROMO 45 RCA SOUL 1965 USD $12.99 [0 bids]
Randy Featuring YP Boxers and Thongs/I'm Feelin You 12" Random Rap Hip Hop 2003 USD $400.00 Buy It Now 2h 15m
KOFFIE-and I'm telling you-PANDISC/DISCO/FREESTYLE-12" USD $3.90 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Bee Gees 45 LOVE YOU INSIDE AND OUT / I'M SATISFIED ~ RSO VG+ to VG++ rock USD $2.28 Buy It Now 2h 35m
O'BRYAN "YOU AND I" R&B RAP HIP HOP LP MINT- 1983 USD $2.99 [1 bids]
Yo La Tengo : I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass CD (2006) USD $3.98 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Bejelit - You Die And I... (CD, Album) ITALIAN Thrash Death Metal USD $1.50 [0 bids]
The Very Things You Treasure: 24 Bluegrass Songs of Faith and Family by Ralph I USD $19.88 Buy It Now 2h 57m
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO VINYL LP EASY LISTENING 1970s RCA VICTOR EX/EX USD $25.97 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Death Dreams As I Love You LP sealed Mint ltd ed WHITE vinyl with CD and insert USD $18.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Cy Coleman - I Only Have Eyes For You / You And The Night And The Music USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Al Martino - I Love You More and More Every Day / I'm Living My Heaven With You USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love / If I Were You USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now / What Have I Done To You USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 47m
KC and the Sunshine Band - Keep It Coming Love / Baby I Love You USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Bing Crosby - When You And I Were Young Maggie Blues / Moonlight Bay USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Jimmy Bowen and the Rhythm Orchids - I'm Stickin' With You / Ever Lovin' Fingers USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Bobby Goldsboro - And I Love You So / The Gentle of a Man USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Diana Ross Supremes - I Guess I'll Always Love You / In and Out of Love USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Danny Davis and the Nashville Brass - Rose Garden / I Can't Stop Loving You USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Peter and Gordon - Nowbody I Know / You Don't Have To Tell Me USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You / Red Hot and Blue Love USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Bobby Vinton - You and I / Roses Are Red USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Columbia 78 RPM Paul Specht A3817 When You And I Were Young Maggie V++ USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Vintage Sue And Del Smart I'm So Mad At Me/I Wish You Happiness 45 RPM Record USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Destination: You And I 12 Inch 45 RPM ZYX Records Made in Germany 1987 USD $8.29 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Jakky Boy and the Bad Bunch I've Been Watching You LP Shrink Funk Rare USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4h 22m
SANTANA - Why Don't You and I? (Alex Band of The Calling) Shaman Album +HQ Video USD $21.00 Buy It Now 4h 37m
BUDDY CLARK LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS 78 RECORD COLUMBIA 38406 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 39m
Doin' Alright / You And I, O'Bryan, 5019421602828 USD $17.37 Buy It Now 4h 47m
PEP TORRES You and I CD RARE LATIN ROCKABILLY SIGNED USD $23.97 Buy It Now 5h 30m
TOO TOUGH / I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO, Rim and the, 0730003134029 USD $18.15 Buy It Now 5h 32m
Annette Talk To Me Baby and I Love You, Baby Buena Vista 45 RPM F-369 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Perry Como And I Love You So Music Cassette RCA Label USD $4.22 Buy It Now 6h 4m
CLIF BRUNER AND HIS BOYS.I'LL KEEP THINKING OF YOU/IT MAKES NO DIFF.78.BOPPERS USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Music CD - The Best Of Jon And Vangelis - State Of Independence - I Hear You Now USD $8.09 Buy It Now 6h 47m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? by Sin‚ad O'Connor (CD, Feb-2012,... USD $16.01 Buy It Now 7h 20m
Cass And Tom Mangan - I Know You Know - Wall Of Sound - 2004 #130389 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 7h 37m
If I Should Go Before You City And Colour ( Format: Audio CD) USD $14.75 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Coje - You And I - White - 2002 #85674 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 7h 47m
Unknown Artist Together You And I CD ***NEW*** USD $5.81 Buy It Now 8h 8m
Shakin' Stevens - Lipstick powder and paint - I'll give you - 7" Vinyl - 1985 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Donna Giles - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (Remix) - Uni House #225468 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 9h 22m
Club House Featuring Carl - You And I - Media - 1995 #298867 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 9h 55m
Perry Como - And I Love You So - Rca Victor - 1973 #642625 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 9h 56m
CARPENTERS There's A Kind Of Hush / Goodbye And I Love You CM-2001 JAPAN 7" 125a USD $6.29 Buy It Now 10h 2m
Bonnie Tyler 7" vinyl single record If You Were A Woman and I Was A Man UK USD $12.91 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Emile Ford And The Ch... How Can I Live Without You 7" record UK USD $14.22 Buy It Now 10h 8m
SMOKEY ROBINSON ~ And I Don't Love You ~ 12" Single PS USD $20.76 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Perry Como And I Love You So vinyl LP album record UK SF8360 RCA 1973 USD $16.80 Buy It Now 10h 26m
JEFF BUCKLEY - YOU AND I - CD - NEW USD $13.24 Buy It Now 10h 35m
JEFF BUCKLEY - YOU AND I - CD - NEW USD $13.13 Buy It Now 10h 37m
Rick James-You And I promo 45 record USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 41m
JEFF BUCKLEY - YOU AND I - CD - NEW USD $13.24 Buy It Now 10h 43m
ALEX GOPHER YOU MY BABY AND I CD ALBUM DDK USD $2.58 Buy It Now 10h 45m
LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE WITHOUT THAT GAL & I WANNA SING ABOUT YOU COLUMBIA DB611 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 10h 50m
I Wish You Love Robert Goulet and the Columbia Starlight Orc 33RPM EX 113015 TLJ USD $6.69 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Shirley Bassey And I Love You So UK 7" vinyl single record UP35459 USD $15.19 Buy It Now 11h
Yes And You And I - Solid UK 7" vinyl single record K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $16.82 Buy It Now 11h 9m
Balaam And The Angel I'll Show You Somet... 12" record (Maxi) UK USD $14.21 Buy It Now 11h 15m
JANET JACKSON / WHEN I THINK OF YOU 7" 1986 And CONTROL 1984 2x 7" USD $1.30 [0 bids]
Wayne Walker & Others - How Do You Think I Feel? Singer And His Songs - Rock ... USD $19.56 Buy It Now 12h 12m
Little Joe and the Thrillers I Love You for Sentimental Reasons 1961 45rpm USD $27.99 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Wayne Walker & Others - How Do You Think I Feel? Singer And His Songs - Rock ... USD $24.19 Buy It Now 12h 39m
NAILED CD You Hate Me And I Don't Care Monkey See Los Angeles Third Hole Records USD $13.99 Buy It Now 12h 52m
COFFEE Slip And Dip b/w I Wanna Be With You UK 45 1980 USD $2.26 Buy It Now 13h
Buckley, Jeff - You And I CD New & Sealed USD $15.37 Buy It Now 13h
PENDERGRASS, TEDDY-YOU AND I CD NEW USD $10.43 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Jean Carn - When I Find You Love & Sweet And Wonderful - New Factory Sealed CD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 19m
HELEN DAY AND CATCH You Can Do It Better With Me 7" VINYL B/w I Got The Catch USD $6.48 Buy It Now 13h 22m
DEACON BLUE - I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG CD SINGLE B3 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 13h 39m
The Country Ramblers I Honestly Love You and Other Country Hits BRAND NEW LP USD $1.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
BROWNSTONE Kiss And Tell CD 4 Tracks, Album Version/I Can'T Tell You Why-Album USD $4.40 Buy It Now 13h 56m
Billy Kemp and the Paradise Pickers - I Know You Know We Know LP 1980 In Shrink USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14h 21m
YES And You And I Edit White Label US Promo Atlantic 1972 Stereo/Mono N.Mint USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 45m
10" 78RPM - JACK HYLTON - WHEN YOU AND I WERE DANCING (HMV B 1743) USD $5.19 Buy It Now 15h 16m
Big Band Revival Satin Doll with In the Mood, I'll be seeing you and more USD $3.99 Buy It Now 15h 18m
And So I Watch You from Afar - All Hail Bright Futures (CD 2013)12 TRACKS -PROMO USD $11.04 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Jon And Vangelis : I Hear You Now - Thunder : Polydor : POSP 96 USD $3.62 Buy It Now 15h 57m
I've Been Loving You Too Long and Other Hits - Reddi... USD $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 4m
FREDDIE NORTH - SHE'S ALL I GOT / YOU AND ME TOGETHER FOREVER - ANTIQUES - 704-S USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Hank Ballard & The Midnighters: Shaky Mae / I Love And Care For You 45 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 9m
Al Martino ?- I Love You More And More Every Day USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16h 20m
ARTHUR PRYSOCK AND COUNT BASIE I WORRY ABOUT YOU 45 USD $0.65 [1 bids]
Earth Wind & Fire You and I US ARC (rare soul vinyl 45) USD $3.88 Buy It Now 16h 22m
HAND-SIGNED City and Colour If I Should Go Before You CD Dallas Green Sealed USD $49.99 Buy It Now 16h 26m
LEFTY FRIZZEL : I KNOW YOU'RE LONESOME WHILE WAITING FOR ME/FOREVER (AND ALWAYS) USD $3.99 [0 bids]
CLEAR WITH BLACK SMOKE Vinyl LP City and Colour If I Should Go Before You NEW USD $75.00 Buy It Now 16h 35m
LADY GAGA You And I 2 PICTURE DISC Vinyl LP Promo Single Remix born this way USD $34.99 Buy It Now 16h 35m
SYLVIA AND THE SAPPHIRES Baby I'm A Fool For You UK 45PS 1982 USD $5.27 Buy It Now 16h 45m
Sonny And Cher, The Beat Goes, Best Of, Featuring I Got You Babe, CD USD $9.00 Buy It Now 16h 47m
(SOUL 45) MARGARET LEWIS - MILK AND HONEY / HONEY ( I MISS YOU TOO) USD $5.25 Buy It Now 16h 47m
THE RONETTES : BABY, I LOVE YOU / MISS JOAN AND MR SAM - RARITIES USD $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"