YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

LISA LISA AND CULT JAM I WONDER IF I TAKE YOU HOME 45 RPM COLUMBIA 38-04886 USD $1.49 [0 bids]
THE TURTLES Rugs Of Woods And Flowers/You Know What I Mean 45 RPM White Whale USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
And I Love You So, Glen Campbell, Very Good CD USD $2.78 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Ray Conniff And The Singers / I Love How You Love Me Hold Me Tight 45 rpm Record USD $7.20 Buy It Now 2h 9m
PAUL WESTON AND HIS ORCHESTRA I'LL BE SEEING YOU VINYL LP 1959 COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Fats Domino IMPERIAL 5467 Wait And See / I Still Love You USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Vinyl Records PERCY FAITH AND HIS ORCHESTRA "I CONCENTRATE ON YOU" RUP USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
And I love You So, Howard Keel, Very Good USD $2.78 Buy It Now 3h 2m
What I Like About You And Other Romantic Hits 1990 by Romantics (Disc Only) USD $3.24 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Perry Como - And I Love You So - Vinyl Record LP - Pop Vocal - RCA USD $6.27 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Dennis Day The Place Where I Worship/And You'll Be Home RCA Label 45 RPM Record USD $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Freddie and The Dreamers I'm Telling You Now / What Have I Done To You 45 Record USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Iggy Pop and the Stooges I'm sick of you! Mint Vinyl LP Line Records, Germany USD $10.00 [0 bids]
FATS DOMINO*WAIT AND SEE*I STILL LOVE YOU*1957*TRI LONDON*8519*R'n'R*EX+/EX- USD $23.29 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Whitney Houston: Somebody Bigger Than You And I PROMO MUSIC AUDIO CD 2 Album trk USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Unknown Artist Night And Day (Baby I Love You So) (7 mi CD USD $5.65 Buy It Now 4h 27m
BONNIE TYLER If You Were A Woman(And I Was A Man) 1986 PROMO 45RPM NM USD $0.99 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Paul And Paula - All I Want Is You / The Beginning Of Love 45 EX 1966 PROMO USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 41m
45 RPM Record Don Williams I've Gotta Winner In You/Overlooking and Underthinkin USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
And I Love You So, Engelbert Humperdinck, Very Good USD $2.78 Buy It Now 6h 4m
KC and the Sunshine Band 45 Record - Keep It Comin' Love / Baby I Love You USD $3.75 Buy It Now 6h 8m
DON WILLIAMS I've Got A Winner In You/OverloookIn' And Underthinkin' 1977 EX USD $0.99 Buy It Now 6h 9m
SHIRLEY BASSEY - I CAPRICORN/AND I LOVE YOU SO 2 CD NEW+ USD $25.75 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Skip And Flip - Cherry Pie/(I'll Quit) Cryin' Over You (45.1960) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 46m
Dale And Grace- Stop And Think It Over/I'm Leaving It Up To You- 7" Record Vinyl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 48m
City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You USD $14.22 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Whitney Houston The Preacher's Wife Soundtrack 1997 CD I Believe in You And Me USD $9.95 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Flavored Beats Collective OZ & STORM i really believe / you and me DJ RICK WEST USD $28.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
FLOW u & i 12" RECORD YOU AND I ED THE RED BREAKS BREAKBEAT USD $20.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
SHEET MUSIC - FRANK SINATRA - "I SAW YOU FIRST" FROM "HIGHER AND HIGHER" (1943) USD $11.39 Buy It Now 7h 21m
45 Gene And Eunice: Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) This Is My Story; Imperial; MINT- USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 31m
MEAT LOAF - I'D LIE FOR YOU (AND THAT'S THE TRUTH) - CD SINGLE - MEATLOAF USD $1.28 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO Audio Cassette Tape USD $10.40 Buy It Now 8h 7m
DONNA GILES ?- And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (12") (VG-/G+) USD $7.75 Buy It Now 9h 16m
JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES:"I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU".1963 HMV+COVER.EXCELLENT++ USD $5.18 Buy It Now 9h 27m
JEFF BUCKLEY-You And I-CD-Brand New-Still Sealed USD $9.68 Buy It Now 9h 37m
Ray Charles Greatest Hits Vol 2 Soul and RnB I Can't Stop Loving You Yesterday USD $11.64 Buy It Now 9h 58m
LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE BITTER SWEET & I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN COLUMBIA 5585 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 9h 59m
LAYTON AND JOHNSTON DO SOMETHING & I'LL ALWAYS BE IN LOVE WITH YOU COLUMBIA 5412 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 9h 59m
LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE WHEN I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU & POOR POPPA COLUMBIA 4084 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 9h 59m
LAYTON & JOHNSTONE TIRED HANDS & WHEN YOU PLAYED THE ORGAN AND I COLUMBIA 4696 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 9h 59m
GLENN MILLER ORCHESTRA "You And I / The Angels Came Thru" (E+) BLUEBIRD [78 RPM] USD $19.34 Buy It Now 10h 7m
YO LA TENGO - I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass CD 2006 Matador USD $3.37 Buy It Now 10h 15m
MEAT LOAF - I'D LIE FOR YOU [AND THAT'S THE TRUTH] - CD SINGLE USD $1.67 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Will Young - 2 X CD Bundle - From Now On & Don't Let Me Down / You And I USD $3.22 Buy It Now 10h 37m
Donnie and Marie Osmond - " I'm Leaving it all up to You " L.P. USD $3.22 [0 bids]
DERICKSON AND BROWN IM ALONE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU HMV B3841 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 10h 45m
JASON MRAZ - WAITING FOR MY ROCKET TO COME CD ~ THE REMEDY~YOU AND I BOTH *NEW* USD $9.11 Buy It Now 10h 48m
Robert White Samuel Sanders When You And I Were Young Maggie (6489) 12" LP 1976 USD $9.16 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Time Bandits Endless Road (And I Want You To Know My Love) (14496) 7" Single CBS USD $9.17 Buy It Now 10h 55m
THE XX - I See You CD Music Album Alternative Rock Brand New and Sealed USD $16.69 Buy It Now 11h 2m
PETER AND GORDON Vinyl 45 A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE cw IF I WERE YOU USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Perry Como And I Love You So (7088) 12" LP 1973 RCA Victor SF 8360 USD $10.13 Buy It Now 11h 8m
GALLAGHER AND LYLE i wanna stay with you/fifteen summers AMS 7211 uk 7" WS EX/ USD $8.47 Buy It Now 11h 11m
FISHMONKEYMAN if i've told you once/air and skin FFISH1 uk 1991 7" PS EX/EX USD $8.47 Buy It Now 11h 15m
NEW And I Love You So/It's Impossible (Audio CD) USD $18.66 Buy It Now 11h 44m
AMBROSE AND HIS ORCHESTRA I Only Have Eyes For You Vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $25.86 Buy It Now 12h 6m
YES And You and I BRAZIL ROCK PYSCH 45 7" HEAR USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 14m
LOVE COMMITTEE " JUST AS LONG AS I GOT YOU " / " LAW AND ORDER " NEW UK12 DISCO USD $10.34 Buy It Now 12h 15m
Ken Dodd: Tears/ You And I '65 Columbia USD $4.53 Buy It Now 12h 19m
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO 7" VINYL USD $5.81 Buy It Now 12h 23m
I Love The Things You Do To Me 12'' ( VS 993-12 ) Balaam And The Angel - 1987 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 28m
EVELYN SCOTNEY CALLER HERRIN & O WHISTLE AND I'LL COME TO YOU MY LAD HMV E450 USD $5.16 Buy It Now 12h 32m
JOE TURNER 78 "Shake, Rattle and Roll/You Know I love you" Classic Doo-Wop USD $9.95 [1 bids]
JAPAN LP PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO RVP-6367 RVC OBI INSERT CHET ATKINS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 46m
Brunswick 03248 Bing Crosby YOU AND I / LIGHTS OUT 'TIL REVEILLE 78 E- USD $6.45 Buy It Now 13h
FELIX KING, HIS PIANO & HIS ORCHESTRA "That's You / Myself And I" DECCA [78 RPM] USD $6.40 Buy It Now 13h 2m
BOB AND ALF PEARSON I STILL FEEL THE SAME ABOUT YOU PARLOPHONE F2454 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 13h 5m
Lew Stone And His Band : I Get A Kick Out Of You : CD Album : 2001 : PGN CD 850 USD $3.61 Buy It Now 13h 5m
Music CD, Howard Keel, and I Love you So, 20 track Album USD $2.57 Buy It Now 13h 11m
rare soul al castana i need and love you garu USD $77.63 [0 bids]
GARY GLITTER - I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock And Roll) - UK 7" USD $5.16 Buy It Now 13h 19m
rare soul m.w.t express hey you and you / nothing i'd rather be forte USD $32.34 [0 bids]
SONNY AND CHER Vinyl 45 I Got You Babe cw It's Gonna Rain USD $3.88 [0 bids]
SONNY AND CHER Viny 45 What Now My Love cw I Look For You USD $3.88 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO - VINYL LP USD $1.28 Buy It Now 13h 32m
CLIFF RICHARD AND SARAH BRIGHTMAN All I Ask Of You 7" VINYL UK Polydor 1986 USD $3.88 Buy It Now 13h 39m
Shirley Bassey-Rare And i love you so CD +3 other Cds USD $12.94 [0 bids]
ROCK GODDESS - I DIDN'T KNOW I LOVED YOU TIL I SAW YOU ROCK AND ROLL - 1984 7" USD $3.88 Buy It Now 13h 57m
Wess And Airedales - I'll Never Turn My Back On You / I Miei Giorni Felici - Dur USD $129.38 Buy It Now 14h
MIREILLE MATHIEU & PAUL ANKA - You and i - 7" Single - EX USD $3.29 Buy It Now 14h 21m
Red Nichols and his Pennies 78 Capitol 15150 If I Had You/Love is VG+ USD $5.53 Buy It Now 14h 31m
BILLY THORBURN IF I GIVE MY HEART TO YOU & NOW AND FOREVER PARLOPHONE F2539 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Amy Winehouse ?- You Know I'm No Good (CD SINGLE PART 1) NEW AND SEALED USD $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 42m
HAMBI AND THE DANCE I Don't Want To Lose You 7" UK Master Room acetate USD $38.80 Buy It Now 15h 2m
BOBBY CALLENDER 45 "LITTLE STAR" / "LOVE AND KISSES ( I'll Give To You )" USD $5.49 Buy It Now 15h 9m
Rick James You and I/Hollywood Motown Records G 7156F 45RPM 7" Vinyl 1978 USD $1.00 [0 bids]
You're the One That I Want, Grease, Olivia Newton John and John Travolta USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15h 24m
Charles and Eddie Would I lie to you? cassette single USD $0.63 [0 bids]
JIMMY LIGGINS AND HIS 3-D MEN DRUNK/I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO SPECIALTY 470 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 50m
Perry Como And I Love You So (7190) 12" LP 1973 RCA Victor SF 8360 USD $10.13 Buy It Now 15h 57m
Kevin Johnson Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) (15727) 7" USD $5.28 Buy It Now 16h 4m
Tom Brock ?- I Love You More And More **US 20th Century Records T-430 Promo LP** USD $23.29 [1 bids]
Haymarket Riot London DJ 238 Will I See You Every Sunday and I Believe In You M- USD $7.20 Buy It Now 16h 5m
GloriaLynne "I Wish You Love/Through a Long and Sleepless Night" 45 USD $2.47 Buy It Now 16h 8m
LP COVER - Eric B. and Rankim - I Know You Got Soul - COOLXR 146 USD $7.75 Buy It Now 16h 11m
Dean Frazer LP WKS Records album Get Down and Dub / I Wanna Wake Up With You USD $7.12 Buy It Now 16h 18m
Kate Smith on 78 rpm Columbia 36210: You and I/Until Tomorrow USD $16.99 Buy It Now 16h 18m
Rolando Al And The Soul Brothers,I Love You,Very rare press,Ronaldo Alphonso,7" USD $91.84 Buy It Now 16h 35m
SONNY AND CHER-I GOT YOU BABE/IT'S GONNA RAIN "RARE OZ" 45 RPM USD $9.68 Buy It Now 16h 35m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"