YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Livin' Proof 70s SOUL 45 (Ju-Par #532) You And I M- US $3.12 Buy It Now 31m 7s
BLACK IVORY - OUR FUTURE ? / YOU AND I -TODAY T-1508 US $14.99 Buy It Now 35m 41s
LEA ROBERTS: Can't Get Enough Of You / You And I (soul vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 40m 16s
Fleetwood Mac 'Big Love/You And I, Part 1' 28398 Warner Bros 45 RPM 1987 NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 44m 44s
? Sensational Nightingales - You and I and Everyone (Peacock 177) (PL) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
CANADA ENGLISH 1960s POP 45 RPM PETULA CLARK : YOU AND I + LOOK AT MINE US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
MASS - YOU AND I, (WITH MINT POSTER) PICTURE SLEEVE US $16.44 [0 bids]
LARRY EVOY (EDWARD BEAR) - Dreams / You And I - 1978 VG++ US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 29m
You And I - Pierces US $9.03 Buy It Now 3h 9m
RICK JAMES - YOU AND I - GORDY Recs US $1.64 [0 bids]
?KOREA CD/Yeo Hoon Min (U-Kiss) - Thank you and I love you US $64.99 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Freddie Jackson You And I Got A Thang Promo 7" vinyl single picture sleeve 1988 US $2.99 [0 bids]
You and I Discography USED CD, Mar-2005, Alone Records US $0.99 [0 bids]
Switch 45 You And I / Get Back With You (Soul) Promo DJ VG+ US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Bobby Vinton "Roses Are Red"/ "You and I" Epic 9509 1962 pop US $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Herbert Soman - EDISON 50882 - VIOLIN - When You and I Were Young Maggie US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 16m
LULU Morning Dew / You and I 1960s OZ 45 US $9.31 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Teddy Pendergrass - You and I 1997 UK 10 track cd album,sealed US $8.29 [0 bids]
Yo La Tengo? I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass 2 LP REISSUE SEALED US $29.99 [0 bids]
Ken Dodd - Tears / You And I - DB-7659 Biggest Selling Record in 1965 Ex- US $6.63 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love / You And I, Part 1, Warner Bros. W8398 Ex Con A1/B1 US $8.29 Buy It Now 15h 13m
QUEEN -7" Single-Tie Your Mother Down/You And I, EX+ US $11.61 Buy It Now 17h 9m
Decca Records Bing Crosby Getting To Know You and I Whistle A Happy Tune US $11.99 [0 bids]
MIRELLE MATHIEU & PAUL ANKA 'You And I Scandinavian 45PS 1981 US $12.00 Buy It Now 18h 36m
Tilly and the Wall You and I misbehaving 7" TA704 EX/EX UK US $12.31 Buy It Now 18h 40m
Yes And you and I 7" K10407 /EX UK US $12.31 Buy It Now 19h
RICCARDO YOU AND I CANADA ITALO DISCO 12" US $6.99 [0 bids]
McSandy Abankwah - Adasamma For You and I New cd in seal. US $37.99 Buy It Now 19h 48m
Madleen Kane, Forbidden Love (edit) B/W You and I. 45 in VG Cond. US $0.99 [1 bids]
WHITNEY HOUSTON - SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I PROMO CD THE PREACHER WIFE US $4.99 [0 bids]
GOODIE 'YOU AND I' TOTAL EXPERIENCE 12' US $1.49 Buy It Now 20h 54m
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 2593 US $9.96 [0 bids]
ANDY GRIFFITH somebody bigger than you and I 1972 / 1996 CD JORDANAIRES 11 track US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 43m
BOBBY VINTON, Roses Are Red / You And I 45rpm + Picture Sleeve US $14.00 Buy It Now 22h 36m
STEVIE WONDER 7" I WISH b/w YOU AND I. UK MOTOWN 1972 TMG1054 US $3.24 [0 bids]
O'bryan - Doin' Alright / You And I NEW CD US $15.74 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Capitol record The Four Preps More Money For You And I US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC 45 RPM 7" VINYL RECORD BIG LOVE ? YOU AND I, PART ONE US $1.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Tie Your Mother Down / You And I EMI 2593 A Day At The Races US $1.64 [0 bids]
Rick James "You And I/Fire And Desire" *RSD 2014* NEW Sealed Vinyl 12" Numbered US $15.99 [0 bids]
THE WHETHER BUREAU-Why Can't You And I-Psych Garage Rock DJ 45-LAURIE #3431 DJ US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TONY CROMBIE & ROCKETS EP : LET'S YOU AND I ROCK US $58.11 [0 bids]
ITA PROMO JUKE BOX THEM MYSTIC EYES IF YOU AND I CLOUD US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eddie Rabbitt-Crystal Gayle, You And I/All My....45 rpm US $3.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Lou Christie "How Many Teardrops/You and I" 45 Drill hole in label US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHNNY BRISTOL - IT DONT HURT NO MORE // YOU AND I - MIDTEMPO SOUL MINT- US $3.50 [0 bids]
EDDIE SMITH - KING 1204 - WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG MAGGIE & HOT SHOT RAG US $9.99 [0 bids]
Elsie Baker - When You And I Were Young Maggie - Silver Threads - 78 VG+/E US $9.99 [0 bids]
Horace Andy Sings For You And I LP Canada Clock Tower 180 NM! US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Billie Ray Martin - You And I (Keep Holding On) 12" Trip Hop Magnet 1996 US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 5C 006-98819 Holland US $11.99 [0 bids]
THE TERROR PIGEON DA - I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I'M IN - NEW CD US $11.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Columbia 78 record Moonlight Becomes You and I've Heard that Song Before US $2.50 [0 bids]
RICK NELSON: Teen Age Idol / I've Got My Eyes On You (and I Like What I See) 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 US $3.90 [0 bids]
1974 Memphis Soul DAVID PORTER I Got You And I'm Glad promo 45 US $4.99 [0 bids]
STEVIE WONDER - YOU AND I / I WISH 45 RECORD US $2.00 [0 bids]
LOU CHRISTIE - HOW MANY TEARDROPS /YOU AND I - ROULETTE RECORDS R-4504 - 1963 US $0.99 [0 bids]
LADY GAGA YOU AND I THE REMIXES EP CD 7-Track CHINA EP NEW US $22.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage QRS Word Roll 247 When You and I Were Young Maggie, Player Piano Roll US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GARLAND GREEN - You and I Go Good Together -70'S SOUL45 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GARY BOYD: Slow Down Take Easy, You And I / Baby, Say You Will (soul vinyl 12) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANN WILLIAMSON when you and i were young maggie 7" b/w forsaking all the rest (c US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 4 Bobby Vinton Records 45 RPM Roses are Red, Lonely. You and I and more US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BLUE (90'S ARTIST) missing these kisses 7" b/w you and i (mer325) pic slv uk mer US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
BLUE (90'S ARTIST) missing these kisses 7" b/w you and i (mer325) release date s US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
BOULEVARD (LATE 80'S ARTIST) dream on 7" b/w you and i (mca1308) pic slv uk mca US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Eddie Rabbitt 45 You And I / You Can't Run From Love (Rock) NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Art Garfunkel 45 Since I Don't have You / And I Know (Folk) UK NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
You And I Will Never See Thing... Kingmaker UK 2-CD single (Double CD single) US $12.79 Buy It Now 1 day
LADY GAGA * YOU AND I * UK 2 TRK 7" PICTURE DISC * MINT! * JO CALDERONE US $28.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Glenn Miller - Canadian 78 rpm - "You And I" / "The Angels Came Thru" - VG US $8.30 [0 bids]
Bing & Gary Crosby - 78 - "Moonlight Bay" / "When You And I Were Young..." - VG US $8.30 [0 bids]
Tommy Ladnier 78rpm Bluebird #B-10089 When You And I Were Young Maggie US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mimi Martel & Bud Roman 78rpm TOPS #288 When You And I Were Young Maggie Blues US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Iu: You and I - Japanese Version (2012) Japan / CD & DVD TAIWAN VERSION B US $19.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Ivory on Today - You and I/Our Future - Northern Soul US $3.00 [0 bids]
doowop 45: The Pearls Let's you and I Go Steady on Lost Nite US $1.95 [0 bids]
STEVIE WONDER -7"Single- I Wish/You And I, EX+ US $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
** BOB ANDY & TYRONE EVANS YOU AND I ARE COMPANY RARE STUDIO ONE BOSS REGGAE!! US $11.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes And You And I - Part I USA 7" vinyl single record 45-2920 ATLANTIC 1972 US $38.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Yo La Tengo CD album (CDLP) I Am Not Afraid Of You And I'll Beat Your Ass UK US $20.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Lou Christie You And I/How Many Teardrops 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Wonder, Stevie - You And I/I Wish (45,1976) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EARTH WIND AND FIRE * STAR & YOU AND I * 45 RPM * UK IMPORT US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 Bobby Vinton/You and I/Roses are red/EPIC/USA/USA/NM- HEAR US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
10cc For You and I Polydor PRO 062 1978 Promo 12" PRESSING US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TOMMY LADNIER AND ORCHESTRA When You And I Were Young, Maggie 78 HMV B9411 US $21.57 Buy It Now 1 day
THEM ~ HOW LONG BABY ~ IF YOU AND I ~ UK REGENT SOUND 7" ACETATE ~ VAN MORRISON US $656.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DELANEY AND BONNIE NM 45 rpm ONLY YOU AND I KNOW god knows I love you ATCO 6838 US $1.99 [0 bids]
45 POP Craig Ruhnke/You're a heartbreaker/You and I/A&M/VG+ RARE Canada US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Perry Como 45 Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love You So RCA Records 1973 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RICK JAMES Greatest Hits CD Super Freak, You And I, Mary Jane, Ebony Eyes US $3.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I 45 RECORD w/Picture Sleeve US $3.00 [0 bids]
Pop Promo 45 Ken Dodd - Tears / You And I On Liberty (Promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Kingmaker - You And I Will Never See Things Eye To Eye Cassette Tape Single US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Earth, Wind and Fire: In the Stone, You and I, 45RPM US $1.99 [0 bids]
NOS EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE ........... YOU AND I US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Marvin Gaye Tamla 54264 I Want You and I Want You Instrumental Mint- US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Earth, Wind & Fire Columbia Promo 45 Record #07678 EX 1987 You And I US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"