YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Steve Gibson and the Red Caps - Bless You / I Miss You So - Rose 5534 MInt USD $20.00 Buy It Now 59m 37s
COUNTRY 78 MAC AND BOB perfect label I told the stars about you/Lamplightin time USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures - SH094CD USD $16.45 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Goodie(12"Vinyl Advanced Copy)You And I-Total Experience-REX 003 DJ-UK-Ex/Ex USD $26.29 Buy It Now 1h 18m
U2-Pride Vol 3-Unauthorised Live-Europe 1989-Rattle and Hum-All I Want Is You USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
LITTLE ANTHONY AND THE IMPERIALS What Good Am I Without You AVCO 4635 SOUL 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Howard Keel(Vinyl LP)And I Love You So-Warwick-WW5137-UK-Ex/Ex USD $10.49 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Kenny Seratt(Vinyl LP)Give Me A Title And I'll Write You A Song-Big R-BRA 1005-U USD $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Vince Hill(Vinyl LP)And I Love You So-Columbia/EMI-SCX 6533-UK-VG+/Ex USD $12.29 Buy It Now 1h 31m
GALLAGHER AND LYLE 'I WANNA STAY WITH YOU' UK 7" SINGLE #3 USD $1.51 Buy It Now 1h 44m
GLEN CAMPBELL AND RITA COOLIDGE 'SOMETHIN' 'BOUT YOU BABY I LIKE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $4.57 Buy It Now 1h 46m
JON AND VANGELIS 'I HEAR YOU NOW' UK 7" SINGLE USD $1.51 Buy It Now 1h 52m
THE BEATLES - LOVE ME DO / PS I LOVE YOU TOLLIE PS and Vinyl 45 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
JACKIE TRENT AND TONY HATCH-THE TWO OF US/I'LL BE WITH YOU-45 RPM 7" USD $6.07 Buy It Now 2h 18m
THE CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE 'THE WAY I WANT TO TOUCH YOU' UK 7" SINGLE USD $3.04 Buy It Now 2h 22m
THE ANGELS - I Adore Him/Thank You And Good Night (with Picture Sleeve) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 2h 23m
You I Wind Land And Sea 0892038002268, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $20.51 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Carlton Holmes-You Me and I CD NEW USD $22.98 Buy It Now 2h 45m
DELANEY & BONNIE, Only You Know And I Know / Never Ending Song Of Love NEW 45rpm USD $4.98 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Jennifer Holliday And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going from Dreamgirls 7" Single USD $1.51 [0 bids]
Gallagher And Lyle I Wanna Stay With You - Solid UK 7" vinyl single record USD $16.74 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Peggy Sue - All American Husband / I'm Leaving The Bottle And You (VG) '71 #1324 USD $27.00 Buy It Now 3h 40m
SKY: PIECE OF PARADISE [SOME KINDA WONDERFUL,LOVE SONG,AMERICA,YOU AND I++] USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less - UK 2 Track CD Single 2005 USD $3.04 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Roy Newman & His Boys- We'll Meet By The Bend/When You And I Were Young Maggie USD $29.95 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Rick James You And I UK 7" vinyl single record TMG1110 MOTOWN 1978 USD $17.89 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Fureys And Davey Arthur I Will Love You UK 7" vinyl single record RITZ012 USD $15.20 Buy It Now 4h 17m
DANA IF I GIVE MY HEART TO YOU INC TITLE TRACK AND THREE GOOD REASONS VINYL LP USD $7.63 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Vaughn Monroe and his Orchestra - Tallahassee / I Wish I Didn't Love You so 78 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Perry Como and the Satisfyers - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows / You Won't Be Satis USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Rock 45 Fats Domino - I Still Love You / Wait And See On Imperial USD $4.00 [0 bids]
Roses Are Red/You And I (NM 45 rpm), BOBBY VINTON, Good USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
The Country Ramblers I Honestly Love You and Other Country Hits BRAND NEW LP USD $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Kevin Johnson 7" record Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best... UK USD $16.74 Buy It Now 4h 48m
HODGES, JAMES AND SMITH "SINCE I FELL FOR YOU / I'M FALLING IN LOVE" 45 RPM USD $4.49 Buy It Now 4h 52m
THOMAS JACKSON When You And I Were Seventeen/You Forgot To Remem- 78 REGAL G8476 USD $19.86 Buy It Now 4h 53m
The Joe Menen Trio I Loved And Lost/Are You Too Young For Love 026 Promo 45 RPM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 4m
SUPREMES "IN AND OUT OF LOVE / I GUESS I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" 45 MINT USD $6.75 Buy It Now 5h 12m
GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU- LISTEN AND JOIN IN - UNABRIDGED AUDIO CDED USD $1.99 Buy It Now 5h 13m
PROMO 45 LOT --- 2 10CC 45s --- for you and I people in love dont squeeze -- NM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Bits and Pieces - Did I scare you?/Smoke Stream (Promo) USD $60.00 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Perry Como And I Love You So - 4pr UK 7" vinyl single record RCA2346 USD $15.20 Buy It Now 5h 33m
OMAR AND THE HOWLERS I Told You So LP NM- NM- USD $11.50 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Pop 45 Bobby Vinton - Roses Are Red / You And I On Epic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
JAN CLAYTON AND JOHN RAITT If I Loved You 78 BRUNSWICK 04524 USD $19.86 Buy It Now 5h 42m
Rock 45 Dave Mason - Only You Know And I Know / Sad And Deep As You On Blu 114 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5h 42m
MIREILLE MATHIEU ( Paul Anka you and I ) 16 melodias MEXICAN CD BMG 1990 ! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Jennifer Holliday And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 7" vinyl single record UK USD $15.20 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Nobody I Know/You Don't Have To Tell Me (7"/45 rpm), Peter And Gordon, Good USD $12.50 Buy It Now 5h 53m
NEW AND SEALED I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick CD RARE HARD TO FIND! USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
Noel Gallagher 2 X 7" If I had a gun / the death of you and me USD $3.06 [0 bids]
USD $9.17 Buy It Now
The Way I Want to Touch You Captain and Tennille Broddy Bounce A USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 16m
KIN VASSY WHEN YOU WERE BLUE AND I WAS GREEN PROMO 45 NM- ROCK LIBERTY 1981 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
JAY AND THE AMERICANS WHEN YOU DANCE / NO I DON'T KNOW HER 45 RECORD UA 50510 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
BARBARA STREISAND AND DON JOHNSON TILL I LOVED YOU-TWO PEOPLE 45 NM W PS USD $3.49 Buy It Now 6h 20m
MADLEEN KANE YOU AND I 45 PROMO NM SOUL DISCO 1979 WB USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
EDWIN STARR MY WEAKNESS IS YOU/I AM THE MAN - GORDY *RARE AND ORIGINAL* USD $55.81 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me (3 Track CD Single 1997) USD $3.04 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Vinyl Record: Classic Country Duets "You and I " USD $11.99 [0 bids]
USD $20.99 Buy It Now
Al Martino I Love You More And More Every Day NM/I'm Living My 1964 POP 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
LEVON AND THE HAWKS - THE STONES I THROW/HE DON'T LOVE YOU - ATLANTIC 7" USD $35.17 [7 bids]
Selah Jubilee Quartet: There'll Be A Jubilee / You Go And I'll 78 - Black Gospel USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Love and Kisses - Love and Kisses / How Much, How Much I Love You CD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
BARRY BLUE, MISS HIT AND RUN / HEADS I WIN, TAILS YOU LOSE. ORIGINAL 1974 SINGLE USD $1.51 [0 bids]
OTIS WILLIAMS and the CHARMS "Gypsy Lady" / "I'll Remember You" 45 DOO-WOP SOUL USD $11.98 Buy It Now 7h 2m
RADIOHEAD: AMNESIAC [YOU AND YOU'S ARMY,LIFE IN A GLASSHOUSE,I MIGHT BE WRONG++] USD $7.98 Buy It Now 7h 7m
THE BOSSMEN - BABY BOY / YOU AND I - US LUCKY ELEVEN - Garage Freak 2sider HEAR USD $15.28 Buy It Now 7h 26m
5 DISC CD BREAD ORIGINAL ALBUM SERIES GUITAR MAN BABY I'M A WANT YOU AND MORE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 26m
GUNS N ROSES - CD Single - Since I Don't Have You (and) USD $6.87 Buy It Now 7h 26m
Rock 45 Bill Deal And The Rhondels - I'M Gonna Make You Love Me / Hey Bulldog On USD $3.00 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO "AND I LOVE YOU SO" LP 1973 EZ POP USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 31m
Livin' Proof 70s SOUL 45 (Ju-Par #532) You And I M- USD $3.12 Buy It Now 7h 40m
BLACK IVORY - OUR FUTURE ? / YOU AND I -TODAY T-1508 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
LEA ROBERTS: Can't Get Enough Of You / You And I (soul vinyl 45) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Fleetwood Mac 'Big Love/You And I, Part 1' 28398 Warner Bros 45 RPM 1987 NM USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Balaam And The Angel - "I Love The Things You Do To Me" 7" (1987) EX USD $7.48 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Emerson, Lake And Palmer - "All I Want Is You" 7" (1978) /Tiger In A Spotlight USD $7.48 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Daniel And Lelly Boone "I've Really Got You" 7" (1980) / Do You Believe In me USD $6.10 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Craig McLachlan and Debbie Gibson "You're the one that I want" 7" (1993) USD $5.95 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Placido Domingo and Jennifer Rush - "Till I loved you" 7" (1989) USD $5.34 Buy It Now 7h 56m
1 CENT CD And So I Watch You from Afar - And So I Watch You from Afar USD $0.40 [2 bids]
HOWARD KEEL AND I LOVE YOU SO RD 71 USD $6.41 Buy It Now 8h 3m
CHINO FEASTER: Say You'll (and I'll Love You) / This Girl I Love 45 (Detroit) S USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8h 6m
HARRY ROY & HIS BAND You And I / My Sister And I 10" 78 REGAL MR3556 USD $19.86 Buy It Now 8h 8m
MARSH Trip Tumble And Fall/I Can Love You Better 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 8h 10m
I'm Gonna Rock on You -30 Various Artists cd new and sealed USD $9.16 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Yvonne & Norman Champion You And I LP Roxon ROX031 EX/EX 1982 with press release USD $15.29 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Lionel MGM Records You and I Butterfly Five Man Electrical Band Absolutely Right USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 16m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? by Sin‚ad O'Connor (CD, Feb-2012, One... USD $7.37 Buy It Now 8h 23m
45RPM Julie London I'm Coming Back to You and USD $11.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
WAYNE AND GARY "I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU" PROMO MEDIA 9100 USD $1.00 Buy It Now 8h 27m
JOHNNY AND THE COPYCATS I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS/LOVE IS GREAT DECCA 31998 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 31m
Bullfrogs and Butterflies Part III 45 Record I Will Praise You Oh Lord Knock X 3 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 8h 32m
And I Love You So by Perry Como Rare Vintage Piano Sheet Music USD $9.16 Buy It Now 8h 36m
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS - I'm Telling You Now/What Have I Done To You USD $13.00 Buy It Now 8h 40m
TERROR PIGEON DANCE REVOLT - I LOVE YOU AND I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU CD NEW+ USD $21.39 Buy It Now 8h 50m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You) - Sinead O'Connor (2012, CD New) USD $10.64 Buy It Now 8h 50m
? Sensational Nightingales - You and I and Everyone (Peacock 177) (PL) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 54m
SATOSHI TOMIIE feat ARNOLD JARVIS ~ And I Loved You ~ 12" Single PS USD $14.66 Buy It Now 8h 55m
SMOKEY ROBINSON - And I Dont Love You - 7" Single PS USD $2.28 Buy It Now 8h 57m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"