YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

TURTLES YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/RUGS OF WOODS AND FLOWERS UK LONDON 60s POP USD $7.88 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Shep And The Limelites: Our Anniversary / Stick By Me (And I'll Stick By You) 45 USD $4.89 [0 bids]
USD $8.00 Buy It Now
ERIC B AND RAKIM 80's vinyl record I KNOW YOU GOT SOUL USD $2.37 [0 bids]
USD $3.55 Buy It Now
1987 Billy And The Boingers "I'm A Boinger/You Stink But I Love You" 45 FLEXI USD $1.75 [0 bids]
USD $8.50 Buy It Now
JAY AND THE AMERICANS WHEN YOU DANCE / NO I DON'T KNOW HER usa issue ua 50510 USD $18.95 Buy It Now 1h 57m
FLEETWOOD MAC 80's vinyl record BIG LOVE / YOU AND I PART 1 USD $2.37 [1 bids]
2h
Kiss 45 Rock And Roll All Nite And I Was Made For Loving You USD $1.04 [2 bids]
Kiss German 45 I Was Made For Loving You And Hard Times USD $2.99 [1 bids]
BB B.B. Blues Boy King RPM 498 I Wonder and I Need You So Bad USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Shirley Bassey "And I Love You So" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
78RPM MGM 10986 George Shearing Quintet, I Remember You, The Breeze and I sV tV+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 22m
Stevie Wonder 45 I Just Called To Say I Love You(Vocal and Instrumental)1984 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
CD THE DOORS GREATEST HITS with LIGHT MY FIRE and HELLO I LOVE YOU and more USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
SONNY AND CHER ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU ORIGINAL UK 33rpm LP VERY GOOD USD $1.58 [0 bids]
I'm Bad for You by Eric Strickland and the B Sides (CD, 2013, CD Baby), Like New USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Soul 45 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles - You Must Be Love / I Second That Emot USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Soul 45 Smokey Robinson and the Miracles I second that emotion / You Must Be Lov USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
D Train Prelude 8084 Thank You and I'll Do Anything USD $4.50 Buy It Now 3h 34m
Stevie Wonder You and I & I Wish Tamia T 54274F VG VG USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 36m
Eddie Lovette: Me And You And A Dog Named Boo / I'm The One Who Loves You 45 USD $4.79 [0 bids]
USD $7.50 Buy It Now
Al Dowe w/ Etta Cox A Touch Of Class w/ Old Folks / You And I Vinyl LP USD $39.75 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Mary Pearson;Steve Davis;Lynn Ar Performer: Mary Pearson, Perform - You and I Au USD $1.00 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Joann Bon and the Coquettes 45 I'll Release You & Your Getting Restless VG L@@K USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $1.50 Buy It Now
70's ROCK 45 RPM - DELANEY & BONNIE - ATCO 6838 - "ONLY YOU KNOW AND I KNOW" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Made Men: 3 stripe killaz / Just you and I 12" 12inch record single 5f USD $1.69 Buy It Now 4h 12m
3 SEALS AND CROFTS Like-New Cassette Tapes! Summer Breeze, I'll Play For You, ++ USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Rick Nelson - Teen Age Idol / I've Got My Eyes On You (And I Li Vinyl Record 7" USD $1.25 [0 bids]
David Allan Coe and Willie Nelson COLUMBIA DJ 06227 I've Already Cheated On You USD $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Bassey,Shirley - I Capricorn/And I Love You So (CD New) USD $17.07 Buy It Now 4h 33m
Lefty Frizzell COLUMBIA 40818 Glad I Found You and Lullaby Waltz USD $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 34m
The Browns RCA DJ 9364 I Will Bring You Water and Big Daddy USD $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Celine Dion - You and I 1trk AUSTRIA Promo CD USD $6.49 [2 bids]
I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits by Dolly Parton (CD, Apr-1996,... USD $1.95 Buy It Now 4h 45m
RICK JAMES - YOU AND I (EXTENDED M+M MIX) / FIRE AND DESIRE (LIVE) ~RSD LP NEW! USD $15.98 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Creative Source SUSSEX 632 Migration and I Just Can't See Myself Without You USD $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Little Milton CHECKER 1227 Don't Talk Back and Baby I Love You USD $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 54m
PAT BOONE - I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS / THIS AND THAT - NEW CD!! USD $14.20 [0 bids]
Listen.../I'll Keep You Satisfied/Little Children/Trains and Boats a... *New CD* USD $12.02 Buy It Now 5h 11m
JIMMY RUFFIN AND JACKSON MOORE i'm gonna love you forever ERC 109 uk 7" PS EX/EX USD $15.62 Buy It Now 5h 17m
MEN she works in a woman's way/i'll just wish you luck and say goodbye 7" WS EX/ USD $15.62 Buy It Now 5h 19m
CHARLES AND EDDIE would i lie to you CL 673 jukebox promo uk 1992 7" WS EX/ USD $12.52 Buy It Now 5h 21m
SONNY AND CHER i got you babe/just you OS-13071 usa atlantic oldies 7" WS EX/ USD $15.62 Buy It Now 5h 21m
DAVE AND SUGAR i'm gonna love you DEMO PB 0768 uk rca 1976 7" WS EX/ wol USD $15.62 Buy It Now 5h 21m
HYLDA BAKER AND ARTHUR MULLARD you're the one that i want 7N 46121 7" WS EX/ USD $15.62 Buy It Now 5h 21m
When I Find You Love/Sweet and Wonderful Jean Carn CD Import US Shipper New USD $12.49 Buy It Now 5h 21m
RESTLESS HEART~BEST OF Incl. the Hit...I'LL STILL BE LOVING YOU And More! USD $1.99 [0 bids]
EARTH WIND & FIRE In The Stone b/w You And I STOCK 45 M- USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH USD $3.14 [0 bids]
Rock 45 Freddie And The Dreamers - I'M Telling You Now / What Have I Done To You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 35m
Rock 45 Fats Domino - I Still Love You / Wait And See On Imperial USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 35m
Rock 45 Bobby Lewis - Tossin' And Turnin' / Oh Yes, I Love You On Beltone USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 41m
DAVID CASSIDY . THEN AND NOW C.D. ALBUM .HOW CAN I BE SURE , I THINK I LOVE YOU USD $7.88 [0 bids]
YES - AND YOU AND I 7/45 PORTUGAL PS 1973 UNIQUE PORTUGUESE RARE PROGRESSIVE VG+ USD $34.00 [5 bids]
Smokey Robinson And I Don't Love You 12" Single 1984 Promo Nevan Vinyl Record USD $14.24 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Dinah Washington Mercury 45 Record 71922 VG 1962 if i should lose you/tears and USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Teddy Pendergrass - You and I 1997 UK 10 track cd album,sealed USD $7.88 [0 bids]
SHIRLEY BASSEY - I CAPRICORN / AND I LOVE YOU SO NEW CD USD $26.73 Buy It Now 6h 49m
GENE AND EUNICE I Gotta Go Home / Have You Changed R&B-SOUL 45 RPM RECORD USD $30.00 Buy It Now 6h 49m
45 Record 7" Eddie Rabbitt - You Can't Run From Love / You And I USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Una Mae Carlisle, Coffee and Cakes/I'm the One Who Loves You, Bluebird B-11362 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
McFLY - WONDERLAND (EXCELLENT CONDITION CD) inc ALL ABOUT YOU and I'LL BE OK USD $4.72 Buy It Now 7h 18m
CHARLIE AND RAY I Love You Madly / Sweet Thing 45 7" Herald H-503 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 20m
JULIUS COBB: Oh Baby, I Want You Back Home / The Wind, The Sun, And Me USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
JASON MRAZ - YOU AND I BOTH 1-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS266 USD $3.74 Buy It Now 7h 31m
I Believe in You and Me/ Somebody Bigger Than You & I by Whitney Houston slg170 USD $5.55 [0 bids]
Paul Anka 45 rpm Do I Love You and So Long City on Buddah Records USD $1.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
The Choice Four 45 rpm I Can't Make You Love Me & When You're Young and In Love USD $1.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
Diana Ross and The Supremes 45 rpm I'm Glad I Got Someone like You Around USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
Carly Simon I Get Along Without You Very Well / Body And Soul PROMO 45 RPM Vinyl USD $5.59 Buy It Now 7h 39m
Freddie And The Dreamers / I'm Telling You Now / What Have I Done 45 rpm Record USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Delphonics: I Told You So / Seventeen and in Love [Unplayed Copy] USD $8.97 Buy It Now 7h 52m
DICKEY LEE I Saw Linda Yesterday & THE ANGELS Thank You And Goodnight 7" 45 NEW USD $13.65 Buy It Now 7h 56m
BOBBY LEWIS 1961 7" TOSSIN' AND TURNIN" b/w OH YES I LOVE YOU 1st PRESS USD $2.95 Buy It Now 8h 29m
BOB LUMAN MONO and STEREO PROMO Is It Any Wonder That I Love You USD $3.75 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Little Joe And The Thrillers 45 I Love You For Sentimental Reasons/One More Time USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Homer And Jethro - I'm Walking Behind You-All / Mexican Joe No. 6 7/8 RCA Victor USD $8.97 Buy It Now 9h 11m
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY - Stranger, You And I - Promo MiniDV Video Tape USD $5.25 Buy It Now 9h 11m
RSD 2013 Sly and the Family Stone I Want To Take You Higher SEALED 10 Inch LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Performer: Alan Saporta - And I, You, For Mine Audio CD General, General AAS, CD USD $8.75 Buy It Now 9h 34m
JOE BENNETT AND THE SPARKLETONES I dig you, baby /cotton pick45 Promo rockabilly USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 35m
GALLAGHER AND LYLE I Want To Stay With You 7" 45 record + juke box title strip USD $5.11 Buy It Now 9h 52m
I Believe in You and Me [Single] by Whitney Houston (CD, Dec-1996, Arista) USD $6.43 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Sonny and Cher - All I need is you LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 54m
Goldie Hill DECCA 30460 It's Only a Matter of Time and Till I Said It to You USD $4.50 Buy It Now 9h 59m
Goldie Hill DECCA 31261 Lonely Heartaches and I'm the One Who Loves You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 59m
Don Gibson MGM DJ 12331 What a Fool I Was to Fall and I Believed In You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 4m
Joni James MGM DJ 12020 Where Is That Someone for Me and The Moment I Saw You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Joni James MGM DJ 12828 What I Don't Know Won't Hurt Me and Are You Sorry? USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Scatta "Baby I Love You" and Danny Axeman "Deadly Headly Version" Duke USD $1.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY GOLDSBORO 45 UA 50776 And I Love You So The Gentl VG-E (45s-542) USD $4.22 Buy It Now 10h 22m
JIM REEVES "FOUR WALLS / I KNOW AND YOU KNOW" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 28m
LES BAXTER "WAKE THE TOWN AND TELL THE PEOPLE / I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 30m
ARLEEN HARDEN "YOU'RE NOT FREE AND I'M NOT EASY / MONO" 45 PROMO MINT USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 32m
EDDIE RABBITT / CRYSTAL GAYLE "YOU AND I / ALL MY LIFE ALL MY LOVE" 45 NEAR MINT USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 33m
RED SOVINE AND THE GADABOUTS-"A LOT LIKE YOU / OOOH HOW I LOVE YOU"-Decca 31028 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 10h 53m
EARTH WIND And FIRE 45 PROMO I Think About Lovin' You VG (45s-1461) USD $4.22 Buy It Now 10h 54m
FRED DARIAN And I Believed You / Danger 45 RCA 47-7610 VG (45s-3853) USD $4.22 Buy It Now 10h 57m
VICKI FARRELL ((HEAR))"WON'T YOU COME AND SEE THE MAN" & "I SEE HIM" USD $6.00 Buy It Now 11h 7m
Rare Earth Wind And Fire I Think About Lovin You/Cmon Children Warner Nice Copy USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 10m
SPRINGER BROTHERS TWICE AS STRONG YOU AND I NM ELEKTRA 45 SINGLE 1978 USD $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"