YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Rick James 45 "Hollywood"/"You And I" Gordy Records 1978 #G7156F US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You and I/All My Life, All My Love 1982 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Chas Harris Edison Break the news to mother/When you and I were young US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE You And I (1982) 7" 45 RPM Single VG++ US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Andy Griffith Somebody Bigger Than You And I Vinyl US $10.00 [0 bids]
One Direction You & I 2 Track Promo CD You and I 1D US $19.29 [8 bids]
Bobby Vinton 45 RPM EX Roses Are Red/You And I Epic 9509 US $1.99 [0 bids]
Robert Punch Basden You And I CD EP Rare Bay Area R&B 2-Cali '94 *HEAR* US $102.50 [6 bids]
Rick James Record Store Day 2014 You And I/ Fire And Desire(live) 12 Inch Vinyl US $20.50 [15 bids]
RICK JAMES you and i 12" RECORD PROMO DISCO 1978 US $13.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
You and I by Teddy Pendergrass (CD, Apr-1997, Surefire/Wind Up) US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 26m
SEALED Nimbiss-Feel The Fire/You And I 12" RARE MODERN SOUL FUNK -FULL SCOPE- US $52.10 [8 bids]
You and I by Jennifer Heaney (CD, Jul-1996, USA Records) US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 22m
FLEETWOOD MAC 45 RPM BIG LOVE (3:37) / YOU AND I PT.1 (3:09) ( NON LP TRACK) US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You And I Elektra Records PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 21m
Lady Gaga Karaoke CDG 11 Hot Hits Born This Way - You And I - Edge Of Glory MORE US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 6m
Rick James 45 "You And I / Hollywood" US $4.49 Buy It Now 9h 52m
LIVIN' PROOF YOU AND I 45 JU PAR DETROIT NORTHERN SOUL US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 56m
VG++ .. YOU AND I - EDDIE RABBITT and CRYSTAL GAYLE US $0.25 [0 bids]
PERFUME YOU AND I CD 3 TRACKS INC L.I.P.S.+LOVE TO LOVE, STARC 106 US $6.69 Buy It Now 10h 29m
You and I US $17.08 Buy It Now 12h 42m
Madleen Kane Forbidden Love You And I WB 8772 US $19.65 Buy It Now 13h 11m
Bobby Vinton * Roses Are Red b/w You And I *with picture sleeve US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Pop Promo 45 GOLD You and I on A&M (Promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 2m
Bobby Vinton "You And I" / "Roses Are Red (My Love)" Epic 45 RPM US $5.69 [0 bids]
THE ARTISTICS 2 BRUNSWICK 45S GIRL I NEED YOU/GLAD I MET YOU AND I'M GONNA MISS US $3.99 [0 bids]
Petula Clark You And I, Look At Mine US $1.99 Buy It Now 17h 58m
DELEGATION YOU AND I RARE 45 Rpm Vinyl~Canada Pressing~MERCURY M-76080 US $29.99 Buy It Now 20h 23m
Renee Teenage youth crusade Somebody Bigger than You and I Just a Minute a Day US $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 10m
WILL BRADLEY/RAY McKINLEY - YOU AND I WERE YOUNG MAGGIE/I'M MISUNDERSTOOD - 1941 US $6.50 Buy It Now 23h 5m
CUT OFF YOUR HANDS-You And I 2008 CD-BRAND NEW US $11.14 Buy It Now 23h 43m
LIVIN PROOF YOU AND I PARTS 1 & 2 JU-PAR 532 M- US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 49m
Somebody Bigger Than You and I by Andy Griffith Cassette, Jul-1997, Sony Music US $0.99 [0 bids]
Larry Evoy: You and I / I'm Gonna Make You Mine [on Voyage 1002] [Unplayed Copy] US $22.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Pop Promo 45 GOLD You and I on One More Blessing US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bobby Vinton - Rose are Red & You and I - 45 rpm with Picture Sleeve US $3.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Five Man Electrical Band - Absolutely Right & (You and I) Butterfly - 45 rpm US $4.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes: And You And I (Part 1) Atlantic 45 Record US $5.99 [0 bids]
Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears- GUARANTEED ORIGINAL - NEW OLD STOCK US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LADY GAGA YOU AND I 7" PICTURE DISC UK MINT US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PIERCES YOU AND I CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $147.63 Buy It Now 1 day
(BY822) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $3.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - And You And I (Mono) / (Stereo) Part I edited verision Atlantic M- 45rpm 7 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Earth Wind & Fire - Star/ You And I - SCBS7902 (7") US $5.02 Buy It Now 1 day
DELANEY AND BONNIE ONLY YOU AND I KNOW ATCO US N/MINT SUPER L@@K US $5.02 [0 bids]
Rock Promo 45 THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN You and I on Deram US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continental 4 Jay Walking 009 The Way I Love You and I Don't Have You US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
(BP451) Treefight For Sunlight, What Became Of You And I - DJ CD US $5.02 Buy It Now 1 day
The Gentle Rain You And I / Think Vinyl 45 US $8.75 Buy It Now 1 day
DUDLEY B AND PABLO RIDER you and i will never part 12" 2 trk b/w love thing (lwt US $8.37 Buy It Now 1 day
DELEGATION: You And I/Put A Little Love On Me (R&B VG++ vinyl 45) US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE: You and I country US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Five Man Elecrical Band Butterfly You and I Lionel Records VG+ Very Rare US $6.99 [0 bids]
CD. Coca Cola promo CD/ Custard , Tumbleweed, You and I, Ammonia / 6 tracks CD US $9.29 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006,... US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LULU: You And I/Morning Dew (rock vinyl 45 Epic 5-10367 Canada) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC: Big Love/You And I, Part 1 (rock VG++ vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY LEWIS: Things For You And I/Somebody Lied To Me (R&B VG+ vinyl 45) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVIE WONDER: I Wish/You And I R&B vinyl US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON: Roses Are Red (My Love)/You And I (vocalist VG vinyl 45 Epic) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long Time 45 rpm NM US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD LOU CHRISTIE YOU AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRY HOW MANY TEARDROPS US $1.48 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ORIGINATORS OF ROCK & ROLL "Together You And I" (CD 1995) 21-Trks VERY GOOD US $9.88 Buy It Now 1 day
LARRY EVOY 45rpm "YOU AND I." on VOYAGE "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE" US $4.99 [0 bids]
Whitney Houston ?- Somebody Bigger Than You And I - VINYL 12" 1996 - USED VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Love You. I Love You. I Love You and I'm in Love with You. H CD US $8.87 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER SKELLERN-You And I/Sweet Words UK 7" EX Cond US $8.37 Buy It Now 1 day
MC JR. PRODUCTIONS-YOU AND I-IN YOUR MIND US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EARTH WIND & FIRE C/S STAR / YOU AND I S CBS 7902 1979 EX US $7.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Lee Oskar You and I Japan CD [+2 Bonus] *NEW 1997 Harmonica Club So Much in Love US $95.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED-YOU AND I 45 VG EPIC RECORDS US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Live: What You and I Have Been Through by Blues Traveler (CD, Oct-2002, Imusic) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Dinah Shore Rhapsody CD 18 Classic 50s POP Greatest Hits You and I daisy Bell US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RPM BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red/You And I VG++ US $1.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Lady Gaga - You And I - UK - 2011 - 7" Picture Disc - NEW US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long... 45 rpm 1988 US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDY GRIFFITH, Somebody Bigger Than You and I PROMO USA NEW SEALED LP US $28.99 [0 bids]
You And I - Discography CD Saetia Pg 99 Neil Perry Barrit JFFB Love Lost Ampere US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HORACE ANDY Sings for You and I LP NEW VINYL Clocktower Tappa Zukie US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
When You And I Were Young, Maggie/The Bluegrass Patriots (CD, 1990, Red Feather) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Jazz Pop cD Voicings by Rio Nido You and I,Northern Lights,In a Mellow Tone,Lost US $0.89 [0 bids]
Lulu - I'm a Tiger / You And I 7" Turkish Edition Free P+P US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
STEVIE WONDER- YOU AND I/ I WISH 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KEN DODD Tears / You And I 7" Vinyl US $6.63 Buy It Now 2 days
KEN DODD Tears/You And I UK 7" 45 US $6.63 Buy It Now 2 days
KINGMAKER You And I Will Never See Things Eye to Eye CD US $8.31 Buy It Now 2 days
WILL YOUND Don't Let Me Down You And I CD US $6.63 Buy It Now 2 days
PERRY COMO Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love You So US $8.31 Buy It Now 2 days
PAM OSMAN Somebody Bigger Than You And I LP US $46.98 Buy It Now 2 days
eddie rabbitt & crystal gayle promo single-you and i-7"-play tested. US $0.99 [0 bids]
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE - You And I - 45rpm record US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
(CO264) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $4.11 Buy It Now 2 days
Van and Schenck COLUMBIA A3694 When You and I Were Young Maggie Blues US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
U2 WITH OR WITHOUT YOU AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LULU Morning Dew/You And I 45 RPM US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
(DE905) Will Young, Don´t Let Me Down / You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $2.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Martin Lass CD YOU AND I sealed Gypsy violin New Age US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM Roy C You and I /Right or Wrong 49el US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED and YOU AND I Epic 5-9509 PIC SLEEVE 45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rick James 45 Hollywood You and I 1978 GORDY Motown record corp G 7156F NM LP US $8.50 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"