YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

STEVIE WONDER: I Wish / You And I 45 (sm wol) Soul US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Cut Off Your Hands- You and I- LP- unplayed/ open US $18.49 Buy It Now 1h 29m
RICK JAMES - You And I - Excellent Condition 7" Single US $6.78 Buy It Now 1h 34m
RICK JAMES Greatest Hits CD Super Freak, You And I, Mary Jane, Ebony Eyes US $3.99 [0 bids]
WHITNEY HOUSTON Somebody Bigger Than You And I 12" PROMO LP SINGLE R US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Freddie Jackson You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take 7" 45 rpm Capitol NM US $2.75 Buy It Now 4h 22m
PIONEERS - FEEL THE RHYTHM (OF YOU AND I) 7" VINYL US $16.98 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid Of You And I'll Beat CD US $16.98 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Paul anka how can anything be beutiful after you and i dont like to sleep alone US $0.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I EPIC 5-9509 45 RPM 7 INCH VINYL NM US $14.49 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Roses Are Red b/w You And I Bobby Vinton 45 Epic 59509 US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 3m
Billie Ray Martin - You And I (Keep Holding On) 12" Trip Hop Magnet 1996 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Five Man Electrical Band 45 Absolutely Right/(You And I)Butterfly Lionel #L-3220 US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Bobby Vinton Roses Are Red b/w You And I 7" 45 VG with PICTURE SLEEVE US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
1976 Stevie Wonder I Wish / You And I TAMLA T-54274-F 45 rpm US $0.99 [0 bids]
Livin Proof 70s R&B SOUL 45 You and I Part 1 / Part 2 US $9.98 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Freestyle Tribe "So In Love/Just you and I" 12" RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
LADY GAGA YOU AND I 7 Vinyl MAXI SINGLE NEW US $20.38 Buy It Now 9h 37m
ROSES ARE RED (My Love) + YOU AND I by Bobby Vinton 45 RPM Record US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 16m
Bobby Vinton 45 RPM EX Roses Are Red/You And I Epic 9509 US $1.99 [0 bids]
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (Vinyl,... US $28.00 Buy It Now 12h 6m
O'Bryan - You And I CASSETTE ©1983 CAPITOL R&B FUNK US $18.00 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Perry Como RCA Victor 45 Record #0906 NM 1973 Love Looks So Good On You /And I L US $7.99 Buy It Now 12h 29m
Bobby Vinton 1962 Epic 45rpm & Pix Sleeve Roses Are Red My Love b/w You And I US $9.60 Buy It Now 13h 43m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / MADLEEN KANE FORBIDDEN LOVE / 7INCH 45RPM / YOU AND I US $149.99 Buy It Now 16h 50m
YOU AND I ~ I'M JUST A ROVER ~ 1973 UK 7" SINGLE ~ SMASH SMA.2335 US $17.85 Buy It Now 18h 24m
Eddie Rabbit All My Life All My Love/You And I US $5.00 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbit All My Life All My Love/You And I US $5.00 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON-ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE/YOU AND I pop 45 US $4.98 Buy It Now 23h 10m
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED-YOU AND I 45 VG EPIC RECORDS US $1.29 [0 bids]
TEDDY PENDERGRASS you and I LET'S TALK ABOUT IT give it to me NEW TAPE US $6.88 [0 bids]
10CC for you and i 12" 1 track promo plays same track both sides (pro062) us pol US $14.82 Buy It Now 1 day
NOS CHARLIE RICH ......... YOU AND I US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MADLEEN KANE YOU AND I 45 PROMO NM SOUL DISCO 1979 WB US $1.29 [0 bids]
Charlie RIch: All over me / You and I 7" 45rpm vinyl record 5c US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
D Train Prelude 8084 Thank You and I'll Do Anything US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Al Dowe w/ Etta Cox A Touch Of Class w/ Old Folks / You And I Vinyl LP US $39.75 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC-BIG LOVE/YOU AND I PART 1 WARNER BROS 28398 NM/VG+ 45+PS US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick James - YOU and I - Original issues US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK JAMES - YOU AND I (EXTENDED M+M MIX) / FIRE AND DESIRE (LIVE) ~RSD LP NEW! US $15.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Madleen Kane, Forbidden Love (edit) B/W You and I. 45 in VG Cond. US $0.99 [0 bids]
EARTH WIND & FIRE In The Stone b/w You And I STOCK 45 M- US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ken Dodd - Tears / You And I (7" Vinyl), Ken Dodd, Acceptable Single US $5.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Brenda gooch-you and i together-12" single-vg+salsoul US $2.99 [0 bids]
Freddie Jackson You and I Got A Thing Capitol44283 R VG PS VG-EX (45-7313) US $3.84 Buy It Now 1 day
rare stacy lattisaw with you and I'm not the same girl vinyl records US $5.99 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton.roses Are Red, You And I. 45 Rpm. Very Rare. US $0.99 [0 bids]
Mindy Carson - Gotta Find Somebody To Love / When You And I Were Young Maggie.. US $30.92 Buy It Now 1 day
When You And I Were Young Maggie Robert White~1976 Vocal Pop Jazz~FAST SHIPPING! US $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE & BETTY COLE/you and I/ 1959 promo lark 45 US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EARTH WIND AND FIRE star/you and i S CBS 7902 uk cbs 1979 7" WS EX/ US $11.88 Buy It Now 1 day
YOU AND I - Vintage Sheet Music - By MEREDITH WILLSON - The Sun Music Publishing US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Clubhouse Featuring Carl You And I CD Single UPC 090204457229 US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Rare-Celine Dion CD.PRO SAMP2663 You And I (sony) epic US $112.86 [0 bids]
Rick James - You And I / Fire And Desire LP SEALED RSD 2014 RECORD STORE DAY US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WISEMAN mac PRECIOUS MEMORIES when you and I were young maggie JEWEL new tape US $4.88 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLD-YOU AND I/ONE MORE BLESSING A&M 1538-S NM 45 US $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Arthur Hall & John Ryan Blue Eyed Sally/When You And I Perfect 12187 78 rpm US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
kingmaker - you and i will never see things eye to eye US $6.78 Buy It Now 1 day
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD DVD LTD TYPE B D50 zd US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bobby Vinton 45 Roses Are Red / You and I 7" vinyl rpm US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN, TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN/YOU AND I-EMI 2593-UK 7" 1976-Excellent US $10.18 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Decca Records Bing Crosby Getting To Know You and I Whistle A Happy Tune US $11.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 RICK JAMES You And I on Gordy US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Soul NM! 45 B & G RHYTHM Friends You And I on Polydor US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FIVE MAN ELECTRICAL BAND 45 Absolutely Right / (You And I) Butterfly - NM US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Live: What You and I Have Been Through by Blues Traveler (CD, Oct-2002, Imusic) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Lady Gaga - You And I NEW 7" US $12.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Adam Eaton - You And I And Us 5 Track EP CD Single US $7.48 Buy It Now 2 days
SKYLARKS: The Glory Of Love / You And I 45 (repro) Vocal Groups US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
JASON MRAZ You And I Both PROMO CD 2003 [1 TRACK] US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eddie Rabbitt All my life all my love/You and I 7" vinyl Elektra original sleeve US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
KID SHOTS' NEW ORLEANS BAND When you and I were young 78 American Music 529 US $22.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Ella Fitzgerald, Do You Really Love Me/Even as You and I, Decca 27634 US $7.00 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC Big Love 7" Ps, Usa Issue, B/W You And I, Part 1, 7-28398 (Vg/Vg, US $6.78 Buy It Now 2 days
Henry Mancini Just You And I Together Love AFL12362 R NM C EX+ (LP-8645) US $5.49 Buy It Now 2 days
EDDIE INGRAM: We've Got Love (you And I) (soul vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Bluebird 10089 Tommy Ladnier, When You and I Were Young / Maggie, Really V US $18.95 Buy It Now 2 days
GERALDINE HUNT & CHARLIE HODGES R&B Soul 45 Calla #173 Together / You And I VG+ US $4.79 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE EXPRESS You and I FANTASY PROMO Rare Funk Disco 45 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Andy Griffith Somebody Bigger Than You and I (CD) NEW Sealed US $27.95 Buy It Now 2 days
You And I - Discography CD Saetia Pg 99 Neil Perry Barrit JFFB Love Lost Ampere US $5.44 Buy It Now 2 days
10cc for you and i / take these chains POLYDOR NEW OLD STOCK 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON ROSES ARE RED-YOU AND I US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
You and I by Teddy Pendergrass (CD, Apr-1997, Surefire/Wind Up) US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED LADY GAGA Born this way 2LP 180G GF Judas The Edge of Glory You and I US $31.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE PIERCES YOU AND & I 2011 CD NEW US $8.48 Buy It Now 2 days
MICHAEL HARVEY WITH JULIE ANTHONY YOU AND I Cd US $17.42 Buy It Now 2 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / YES AND YOU AND I / 7INCH 45RPM US $299.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CONCRETE BLONDE joey CD 3 track featuring i want you and i dont need a hero (e US $18.41 Buy It Now 2 days
STEVIE WONDER I WISH / YOU AND I 7" VINYL SINGLE US $4.47 Buy It Now 2 days
WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG - Vintage Sheet Music - MAGGIE BOOGIE - John W Schaum US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love / You And I, Part 1, Warner Bros. W8398 Ex Con A1/B1 US $8.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes: And You And I (Part 1) Atlantic 45 Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rick James You and I (Extended) / Fire and Desire (Live) 12" Vinyl #ed RSD 2014 US $17.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love / You And I, Part I 45 rpm 1987 US $2.50 Buy It Now 3 days
10cc For You and I Polydor PRO 062 1978 Promo 12" PRESSING US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GOODIE 'YOU AND I' TOTAL EXPERIENCE 12' US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RICK JAMES You And I / Hollywood 45 Gordy 7156 VG-EX (45s-3295) US $3.57 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"