YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Oscar Peterson-More I See You, The (With Brown, Carter and T (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $9.51 Buy It Now 2h 31m
?? ELKIE BROOKS "You And I" Top CD! NIP USD $11.56 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Dreams Come True - And I Love You USD $5.25 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Rick James YOU AND I (7" Single, 1978) w/ HOLLYWOOD *FUNK 45* USD $1.49 Buy It Now 3h 45m
I Trust You to Kill Me by Rocco DeLuca and the Burden. USD $17.58 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Jerri Kelly - Fallin' For You / Guess I'd Better Be Strong And Move Along 45 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4h 57m
YOU AND I (JOHANN & HELGA) JAPAN ORIG LP DISCO MODERN SOUL 28 3P 314 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5h
Heirs [Digipak] * by And So I Watch You from Afar USD $17.08 Buy It Now 5h 49m
You and I by Cut Off Your Hands. USD $16.37 Buy It Now 5h 49m
This is It and I Am It and You Are It and So is That and He is It and She is It USD $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 50m
And I Know You Wanna Dance/Whisky a Go-Go Revisited by Johnny Rivers USD $19.97 Buy It Now 5h 51m
IDLE FLOWERS All I Want Is You 7" VINYL B/w Fizz Music (ahead1) Sticker And Te USD $15.94 Buy It Now 6h 12m
MIKE AND THE MECHANICS All I Need Is A Miracle 7" VINYL B/w You Are The One (2 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Hank Cochran -I want to go with you/ Sad Songs and Waltzes 7" RCA Victor USD $1.99 Buy It Now 6h 39m
CHARLIE KUNZ BALLROOM ORCHESTRA "Ma-Ma-Maria / You And I" DECCA F-8036 [78] USD $6.27 Buy It Now 8h 5m
PERRY COMO 70's Sheet music hit AND I LOVE YOU SO USD $12.66 Buy It Now 8h 24m
GLEN CAMPBELL AND RITA COOLIDGE 'SOMETHIN' 'BOUT YOU BABY I LIKE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $3.78 Buy It Now 8h 39m
FELIX KING I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU & NIGHT AND THE NIGHTINGALE DECCA F9621 USD $3.16 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Howard Keel And I Love You So CD FASTPOST USD $1.25 Buy It Now 9h 12m
JON AND VANGELIS 'I HEAR YOU NOW' UK 7" SINGLE USD $1.25 Buy It Now 9h 20m
45 RPM RECORD/7) FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS / I'M TELLING YOU NOW USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 22m
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.27 Buy It Now 10h 6m
KEVIN JOHNSON - ROCK AND ROLL (I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE) 7" 45RPM USD $6.27 Buy It Now 10h 8m
freddie and the dreamers/i,m telling you now[1963] USD $1.27 [0 bids]
Sherrie Maricle and Diva I Believe in You CD Brand New Factory Sealed USD $14.95 Buy It Now 10h 28m
JANE AND BARTON " I WANT TO BE WITH YOU " 7" SINGLE 1983 VERY GOOD USD $3.15 Buy It Now 10h 34m
JUSTIN NOZUKA - You I Wind Land And Sea - **NEW CD** USD $12.65 Buy It Now 10h 43m
John Michael Montgomery 45 Beer And Bones / I Love The Way You Love Me USD $1.00 Buy It Now 10h 56m
Inez And Charlie Foxx - La De Da I Love You - United Artists - Northern Soul Cro USD $12.66 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Jackie Law PRIDE 1002 I Can't Give You Anything But Love and Don't You Ever USD $22.49 Buy It Now 11h 32m
Perry Como And I Love You So Lp Vinyl Album Very Good Condition USD $5.05 Buy It Now 11h 41m
Anne Shelton Hurry Home/ I.T.A.L.Y. (I Trust And Love You) 7" Vinyl Single USD $6.32 Buy It Now 11h 53m
RITA COOLIDGE 7" vinyl ...YOU/ONLY YOU KNOW AND I KNOW...A&M...VG+...'78 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 55m
GERALDINE HUNT & CHARLIE HODGES "YOU AND I c/w TOGETHER" LISTEN! USD $10.11 Buy It Now 11h 56m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS - YOU'VE GOT WHAT I LIKE - 1964 7" EX BUY MORE SAVE P USD $3.16 Buy It Now 11h 57m
KEN DODD 7" Vinyl Single 1965 YOU AND I. **Free UK Postage** USD $5.05 Buy It Now 12h
You I Wind Land and Sea - Justin Nozuka Compact Disc USD $14.46 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less (2 Track CD Single 2005) USD $1.89 Buy It Now 12h 21m
JAMES BROWN & THE FAMOUS FLAMES I Loves You Porgy / Yours And Mines 60s SOUL 45 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 12h 22m
The Captain and Tennille The Way I Want To Touch You VG USD $2.53 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Jay & the Americans United Artists Records 50510 When You Dance and No, I Don't USD $4.50 Buy It Now 12h 29m
Billie Ray Martin ?- Your Loving Arms - You And I (Keep Holding On) 12" Single USD $9.95 Buy It Now 12h 30m
BILLY PRESTON AND SYREETA A New Way To Say I Love You 7" VINYL B/w Hey You (tm USD $5.30 Buy It Now 12h 35m
KAISER CHIEFS EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS UK CD SINGLE VERY GOOD USD $1.25 [0 bids]
JOHN FOGARTY WHEN YOU AND I HAVE YOUNG MAGGIE & MARY OF ARGYLE DECCA F5382 USD $3.16 Buy It Now 12h 39m
RICK JAMES 'YOU AND I' UK 7" SINGLE USD $2.52 Buy It Now 12h 56m
This Is It And I Am It And You USD $3.99 Buy It Now 13h
KAISER CHIEFS - EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS - CD SINGLE 2005 USD $2.52 Buy It Now 13h 2m
Lisa Lisa and cult jam - I wonder if I take you home 7" vinyl near mint USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Andy Griffith - Somebody Bigger Than You And I (1972 Sony/Harmony) New Cassette USD $6.50 Buy It Now 13h 12m
ALICE COOPER 7"vinyl...YOU AND ME/I NEVER CRY...WBROS...VG++ USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Andy Griffith - Somebody Bigger Than You And I (Sony/Columbia) Used Cassette USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 20m
Cliff Richard And Sarah Brightman All I Ask Of You 7" Vinyl SIngle Pic Sleeve USD $8.85 Buy It Now 13h 20m
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN UK1997 CD Single I Want To Be There When You Come DiscMINT USD $3.78 Buy It Now 13h 21m
"I Told You So" Count Basie and His Orchestra Vinyl Record USD $15.13 Buy It Now 13h 26m
DEACON BLUE UK 1994 CD Single I Was Right And You Were Wrong 660222.2 USD $3.15 Buy It Now 13h 43m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? Sinead O'Connor-new/sealed-free shipping! USD $12.98 Buy It Now 13h 46m
U N I(You and I)-Don't hold back the feeling-1992 12" single USD $11.38 Buy It Now 14h 5m
50'S & 60'S 45 Ken Dodd - You And I / Tears On Liberty USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 8m
50'S & 60'S 45 Jon And Sondra Steele - I'D Love To Call You My Sweetheart / My H USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 8m
50'S & 60'S 45 Homer And Jethro - Mexican Joe No. 6 7/8 / I'M Walking Behind You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 9m
50'S & 60'S 45 Jack Richards And The Nightwinds - I'M Used To You / I Had A Litt USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 9m
50'S & 60'S 45 Hank Ballard And The Midnighters - I'Ll Keep You Happy / Kansas C USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 9m
You Say France And I-Angry Men (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $10.40 Buy It Now 14h 12m
BRENDA GOOCH "YOU AND I TOGETHER / MONO" 45 MINT PROMO USD $4.00 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Jeff Buckley You And I 2x LP 180g Vinyl NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14h 25m
KAISER CHIEFS EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS CD SINGLE - QUICK DISPATCH USD $1.89 Buy It Now 14h 32m
KEN DODD ~ TEARS / YOU AND I ~ 1965 UK 7" SINGLE ~ COLUMBIA DB 7659 [EX] USD $4.43 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Deacon Blue - I Was Right and You Were Wrong (CD Single) USD $1.86 Buy It Now 14h 46m
50'S & 60'S 45 Eddy Howard And His Orchestra - I Want You To Want Me To Want You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 47m
50'S & 60'S Promo 45 Alan Copeland - As I Love You / Moonlight And Shadows On Co USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 48m
Guy Lombardo And His Royal Canadians ?- If I Had A Girl Like You ~ M- USD $2.99 Buy It Now 14h 49m
10cc For You And I 1978 US White Label Promo Double A-Side 12" EP USD $4.95 Buy It Now 14h 50m
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Scarce UK promo remix CD USD $6.32 Buy It Now 14h 53m
PERRY COMO - AND I LOVE YOU SO - VINYL LP EX/EX SF 8360 RCA VICTOR USD $5.05 Buy It Now 14h 54m
LEON PAYNE I Hate To Leave You/Find Them, Fool Them And Leave Them CAPITOL 40270 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 56m
Deacon Blue - I Was Right And You Were Wrong - Scarce 1trk Radio Edit promo CD USD $6.32 Buy It Now 15h 2m
Peggy Sue - All American Husband/I'm Leaving The Bottle And You (45) USD $2.75 Buy It Now 15h 5m
KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND - I'M SO CRAZY ( BOUT YOU ) - 70's SOUL - LISTEN USD $5.05 Buy It Now 15h 12m
ANNE AND JOHNNY HAWKER-I GOT YOU/WE CAN'T AFFORD THE "IN" CROWD-45 RPM 7" USD $7.41 Buy It Now 15h 14m
Della Reese 45 I Cried for You / And That Reminds Me rpm record 7" vinyl USD $4.00 Buy It Now 15h 17m
ELLA JENKINS - You'll Sing A Song And I'll Sing A Song - LP - Folkways USD $7.52 Buy It Now 15h 19m
Bobby Vinton 45 rpm Roses Are Red (My Love) & You and I Epic records USD $7.95 Buy It Now 15h 26m
Phil Collins 45 rpm Take Me Home Only You Know and I Know 1985 Atlantic records USD $7.95 Buy It Now 15h 26m
Hear! Blues 78 Arbee Stidham - I'Ve Got News For You Baby / Feeling Blue And Low USD $20.00 Buy It Now 15h 26m
Peter And Gordon - A World Without Love / If I Were You - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $2.53 Buy It Now 15h 28m
Vince Hill - And I Love You So / I Wonder What He'll Be - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $8.23 Buy It Now 15h 29m
The Captain And Tennille - The Way I Want To Touch You - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $3.48 Buy It Now 15h 30m
GLITTER, GARY - ROCK AND ROLL PART 2 / DIDN'T KNOW I LOVED YOU JUKEBOX 45 MINT USD $12.50 Buy It Now 15h 35m
GLITTER, GARY - ROCK AND ROLL (PART 2) / DIDN'T KNOW I LOVED YOU JUKEBOX 45 MINT USD $12.50 Buy It Now 15h 37m
Freddie And The Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now - 1964 45 RARE ORIGINAL ISSUE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 16h
C.J. and THE JEWELS - I Don't Love You No More | RARE Texas northern soul r USD $79.95 Buy It Now 16h 12m
STEVIE WONDER- YOU AND I/ I WISH 7" 45 RPM Tamla label, 1976 Motown USD $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 13m
C AND THE SHELLS you are the circus / i've fallen in love 7" VG 44024 Vinyl USD $8.00 Buy It Now 17h 11m
3 Perry Como.7" 45rpm. And I Love You So.Kewpie Doll, Tomboy USD $5.47 [0 bids]
HANK BALLARD R&B ROCKER PROMO 45 SHAKY MAE/I LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU USD $16.00 Buy It Now 17h 34m
JIM CROCE 45 RPM "I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song" "Salon and Saloon" G+ USD $2.50 Buy It Now 17h 37m
Oscar Peterson-More I See You, The (With Brown, Carter and Terry) CD NEW USD $12.41 Buy It Now 17h 38m
JAMES AND MICHAEL WHEN I THINK OF YOU/SAME PROMO LONDON 257 USD $79.99 Buy It Now 17h 48m
CARL SMITH - I LOVE YOU BECAUSE/MISTER, COME AND GET YOUR WIFE 45 RPM 1969 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 17h 59m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"