YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Angel- You and I- new/sealed cassette tape USD $2.50 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Andre Kostelanetz And His Orchestra - I Wish You Love LP Columbia CL 2185 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Mireille Mathieu: You and I - outstanding condition NM USD $69.00 [0 bids]
Don't Let Me Down / You And I [CD 2], Young, Will, Very Good Limited Edition, Si USD $1.27 Buy It Now 2h 31m
CONNAN AND THE MOCKASINS, 2 track promo cd sneaky sneaky dogfriend,i nude you USD $0.32 [0 bids]
Enoch Light and the Light Birgade, I Cried For You, 7" single, 1959 USD $2.56 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Don't Let Me Down / You And I, Young, Will, Very Good Single USD $1.27 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Rob Aker - Every Day I Love You Less And Less - Azuli - 2006 #184893 USD $3.84 Buy It Now 3h 38m
I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth), Meat Loaf, Very Good Import, Maxi, Singl USD $1.27 Buy It Now 3h 45m
SHIRLEY BASSEY 'AND I LOVE YOU SO' 1972 VINYL LP ALBUM WITH 12 TRACKS VGC USD $4.75 Buy It Now 4h 12m
IGGY POP AND THE STOOGES.I'M SICK OF YOU.7" SINGLE.U.S.A.1977.BOMP LABEL.VG+/VG. USD $19.27 Buy It Now 5h 7m
And I Love You So, Engelbert Humperdinck, Very Good USD $1.27 Buy It Now 5h 39m
JIMMY JAMES AND THE VAGABONDS LP, I'LL GO WHERE YOU MUSIC TAKES ME (PYE US Issue USD $13.50 [0 bids]
YOU AM I Porridge And Hot Sauce Color Vinyl LP Sealed Tim Rodgers USD $31.21 [0 bids]
Wendy and the James - Kids I: God Loves You [New CD] USD $12.35 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Echo And The Bunnymen - I Want To Be There When You Come - UK CD Single USD $1.27 [0 bids]
O'Bryan - You And I 12" + Poster NEAR MINT FUNK SOUL 1983 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 6h 19m
JOHNNY HARTMAN-AND I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU-JAPAN SHM-CD C15 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Perry Como-Love Looks So Good On You-And I Love You So 45rpm Record RCA Gold USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 49m
MONSOON ~ SHAKTI (THE MEANING OF WITHIN) / AND I YOU ~ 1982 UK 7" S USD $5.14 Buy It Now 7h 6m
7 "JOHNNIE B AND RHYTHM METHOD-COME INTO MY ARMS/I DARE YOU ON SABTECA 45 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Kingmaker you and i will never see eye to eye UK 2 cd set USD $2.56 Buy It Now 7h 21m
Sinead O'Connor vinyl LP album record How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? UK USD $26.92 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Al Martino I Love You More and More Every Day ST 2107 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 43m
Wendy and the James - Kids I: God Loves You [New CD] USD $13.06 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Elwins-And I Thank You CD Import New USD $13.18 Buy It Now 7h 57m
NM 12"~SAM GREEN~Free At Last~[x2]~Here I Am (Come And Take Me)~[x2]~How Can You USD $2.88 Buy It Now 7h 59m
NM 12"~KOFFIE~And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going [DREAMGIRLS]~[x3 Mixes]~[1983 ] USD $2.88 Buy It Now 7h 59m
ELVIS COSTELLO and the ATTRACTIONS i want you*i hope you're happy now 86 IMP 12" USD $11.56 Buy It Now 8h 20m
Howard Keel; And I Love you So, cassette album tape USD $8.94 [0 bids]
O'Bryan (B-5224) You and I/Together Always 45 Record USD $2.00 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO - And I Love You So (Vinyl Album) USD $0.84 [0 bids]
And You And I - Solid Yes 7" vinyl single record UK K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $16.65 Buy It Now 8h 55m
PERRY COMO - And I Love You So - Excellent Condition 7" Single RCA 2346 USD $5.12 Buy It Now 8h 59m
54-71 - I'm Not Fine, Thank You. and Y - 54-71 CD NQVG USD $23.48 Buy It Now 9h 34m
Gallagher And Lyle I Wanna Stay With You - Solid UK 7" vinyl single record USD $14.08 Buy It Now 9h 36m
SHIRLEY BASSEY - And I Love You So - CD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 41m
I Wanna Stay With You - Wide Gallagher And Lyle 7" vinyl single record UK USD $14.08 Buy It Now 9h 44m
ALEX GOPHER YOU MY BABY AND I CD ALBUM 6G USD $2.56 Buy It Now 9h 52m
CAPTAIN AND TENNILLE-Mint Vinyl 45 W/ PS (1974)-The Way I Want To Touch You/Brod USD $3.25 Buy It Now 9h 54m
BOBBY GOLDSBORO-Mint Vinyl PROMO 45 (1971)-And I Love You So USD $3.87 Buy It Now 9h 55m
ARLEEN HARDEN-Mint Vinyl PROMO 45 (1978)-You're Not Free And I'm Not Easy USD $3.50 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Dee Fredrix And So I Will Wait For You 7" vinyl single record UK YZ725 USD $14.08 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Balaam And The Angel I'll Show You Somet... 12" record (Maxi) UK USD $14.07 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Kingmaker You And I Will Never See Thing... 2-CD single (Double CD single) UK USD $15.22 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Howard Keel - And I Love You So, Howard Keel, Very Good CD USD $1.27 Buy It Now 10h 19m
Chad and Jeremy," I Don't Want to Lose You Baby", Columbia CS, 91989(s),1966,NM. USD $20.00 Buy It Now 10h 25m
Kaiser Chiefs ?- Everyday I Love You Less And Less - CD Single 2005 USD $3.54 Buy It Now 10h 32m
TREWS_Thank You And I'm Sorry_used CD_ships from AUS!_zz4_J3 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 10h 32m
DEACON BLUE - I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG CD SINGLE B3 USD $2.56 Buy It Now 11h 12m
Teddy Pendergrass - You and I - Teddy Pendergrass CD B2LN USD $21.83 Buy It Now 11h 15m
Parton, Dolly - I Will Always Love You: and Other Gre... - Parton, Dolly CD CUVG USD $4.08 Buy It Now 11h 15m
78 1920s Ford and Glenn "Truly I Do" "I Wish You Were Jealous of Me" COLUMBIA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 19m
WOW! Good Condition Sonny and Cher 7" vinyl - I Got You Babe 45 1971 MCA USD $1.27 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 47m
Vintage 45 RPM Martha and The Vandellas I Can't Dance to the Music You're Playin USD $7.19 Buy It Now 11h 52m
THE ANGELS # 1854 - I ADORE HIM / THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT 45 & PICTURE SLEEVE USD $3.99 [1 bids]
IGGY AND THE STOOGES ?- I'm Sick Of You-CD New/sealed USD $9.95 [0 bids]
Skeeter Davis - I'll Sing You A Song And Harmonize Too 1960 Vinyl LP Record - M- USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.99 Buy It Now
13h
Campbell and Burr I'M GLAD I CAN MAKE YOU CRY / Acme Male Quartet HONEY LAMB USD $2.49 [0 bids]
USD $3.50 Buy It Now
Jeff Buckley - You and I CD USD $9.09 Buy It Now 13h 10m
1925 "78" WASHINGTON AND LEE SWING / NOBODY LOVES YOU LIKE I DO VICTOR 19526 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 29m
You And I - Jeff Buckley - CD USD $7.46 Buy It Now 13h 42m
I'd Really Love to See You Tonight and Other Hits, Flashback - Rhino USD $6.55 Buy It Now 13h 47m
I And Love And You [2 LP], American Vinyl USD $29.69 Buy It Now 13h 54m
You Am I-Porridge And Hot Sauce (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $16.25 Buy It Now 14h 12m
Willie Nelson-I Still Can't Believe You're Gone / Heaven And Hell-1976-45rpm-EX USD $2.99 Buy It Now 14h 17m
50'S & 60'S Nm! 45 Charlie Applewhite - You'Re All That I Need / Cabbages And Ki USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 18m
50'S & 60'S Promo 45 Steve Allen And His Orchestra - I'M Glad There Is You / It USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 18m
50'S & 60'S 45 The Sportsmen Quartet - When You Wore A Tulip And I Wore A Big Re USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Ken Dodd TEARS / YOU AND I UK 45 RPM USD $2.00 Buy It Now 14h 20m
50'S & 60'S Promos 45 Hugo Winterhalter'S Orchestra And Chorus - I'Ll See You In USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 23m
JEFF BUCKLEY You And I Double LP Sealed Singer-Songwriter COLUMBIA Folk Rock USD $9.99 [0 bids]
TWIGGY "OVER AND OVER/WHEN I THINK OF YOU" PROMO ORIG 1967 CAPITOL 7" 45RPM NM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14h 32m
1971 Perry Como Memories Are Made Of Hits (And I Love You So I Think Of You) RCA USD $1.29 [0 bids]
3 Perry Como.7" 45rpm. And I Love You So.Kewpie Doll, Tomboy USD $4.27 [0 bids]
Lulu Bell and Scotty-have I Told You Lately That I Love You new 45 rpm USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 38m
I Belong to You by Jodi Mills Christian 10 Tracks Brand New And Factory Sealed USD $2.89 Buy It Now 14h 45m
BOBBY SUSSER - I NEED YOU AND YOU NEED ME NEW CD USD $41.36 Buy It Now 14h 59m
Al Martino I love you more and more every day -original - New Old Stock USD $3.99 Buy It Now 15h 7m
Lee Rogers GROUP SOUL 45 Just You and I / Boss Love USD $14.98 Buy It Now 15h 8m
Sinead O'Connor - How About I Be Me (And You Be (NEW CD) USD $13.81 Buy It Now 15h 19m
DAVE MASON Only You Know And I Know 45 RPM Blue Thumb VG+ Traffic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 15h 21m
SAM AND DAVE (45) "WRAP IT UP" bw "I THANK YOU" STAX 45-242 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 15h 24m
Gwen Owens - Just Say You're Wanted (And Needed)/I Lost A Good Thing USD $7.70 Buy It Now 15h 26m
"RARE" SOUL.RONETTES.DO I LOVE YOU / BEBE AND SUSU.U.S.ORIG 7" & CO/SL.EX USD $24.11 Buy It Now 15h 28m
AURRA LIKE I LIKE IT ( ORIGINAL 12" ) / YOU AND ME TONIGHT 1986 ( MIDNIGHT MIX) USD $1.27 [0 bids]
I Believe in You and Me [Maxi Single] by Whitney Houston (CD, Dec-1996, Arista) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 36m
CHARLIE LOUVIN Less And Less And I Don't Love You Anymore US EP 33PS 1965 USD $20.63 Buy It Now 15h 37m
MIRELLE MATHIEU & PAUL ANKA You And I German 45PS 1979 USD $5.56 Buy It Now 15h 37m
DON McLEAN AND I LOVE YOU SO / VINCENT / WONDERFUL BABY UA UK USD $1.27 [0 bids]
The Carter Family: Give Me Your Love And I'll Give You Mine [Decca, 78, 5318] USD $20.89 Buy It Now 15h 55m
TONY ORLANDO AND DAWN I KNOW YOU LIKE A BOOK 45 rpm~NM USD $7.46 Buy It Now 15h 57m
Jennifer Holliday And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going GEF Vinyl 7 inch 45 Single USD $7.68 [0 bids]
And So I Watch You From Afar, All Hail Bright Futures; 12 trk Adv CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 4m
City and Colour-If I Should Go Before You CD NEW USD $13.34 Buy It Now 16h 24m
Steely and Cleevie Mixes - Roachford - I Know You Don't Love Me - 12" vinyl New USD $3.84 [0 bids]
MERSEYBEATS: I Think Of You-Wishin' And Hopin'-U.K. 1969 Fontana TF 1025 Mono DJ USD $98.98 Buy It Now 16h 33m
NM 12"~ROMEO AND~For You I'll Do Anything~[Vocal Opera~Extended~Beat~Radio~Instr USD $2.88 Buy It Now 16h 46m
Balaam And The Angel - I'll Show You Something Special 12" Single USD $1.27 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.
Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"