YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

Kevin Johnson Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best... 7" record UK USD $16.92 Buy It Now 1h 43m
(BOBBY LEWIS-Tossin' and Turnin/Oh, Yes, I Love You )-No.1 for seven weeks-A5-7 USD $10.17 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Fureys And Davey Arthur I Will Love You UK 7" vinyl single record RITZ012 USD $15.36 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Foy Vance & Bonnie Raitt - You And I (Edit/Album) - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! USD $6.76 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Whitney Houston I Believe In You And Me Japanese 3" CD single (CD3) BVDA-103 USD $24.73 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Yes And You And I - Part I 7" vinyl single record USA 45-2920 ATLANTIC 1972 USD $35.47 Buy It Now 2h 56m
KAISER CHIEFS, EVERYDAY i LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS NEW CD USD $10.14 Buy It Now 3h
Jennifer Holliday And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going 7" vinyl single record UK USD $15.36 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Perry Como(7" Vinyl)And I Love You So-RCA Victor-RCA 2346-VG/NM USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Jon And Vangelis(7" Vinyl)I Hear You Now-Polydor-POSP 96-UK-VG/Ex USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Smokey Robinson(7" Vinyl)And I Don't Love You-Motown -TMG 1344-UK-VG/Ex USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
You And I Rick James 7" vinyl single record UK TMG1110 MOTOWN 1978 USD $18.08 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Gallagher And Lyle I Wanna Stay With You 7" vinyl single record UK AMS7211 USD $16.92 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Meat Loaf - I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth) (CD1 Single) USD $5.39 Buy It Now 4h 51m
AL MARTINO_I Love You More And More_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS_L2b USD $9.39 Buy It Now 6h 5m
YOU MY BABY AND I by ALEX GOPHER.................FREE SHIPPING USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 5m
CD THE DOORS GREATEST HITS with LIGHT MY FIRE and HELLO I LOVE YOU and more USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 13m
MIRELLE MATHIEU & PAUL ANKA 'You And I Scandinavian 45PS 1981 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6h 14m
STEVIE WONDER - YOU AND I - 45 rpm record USD $1.53 [0 bids]
AL MARTINO_I Love You And You Love Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS_L2b USD $9.39 Buy It Now 6h 36m
DEACON BLUE - CD Single - I Was Right And You Were Wrong / CD 2 USD $1.53 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Perry Como - And I Love You So LP USD $9.66 Buy It Now 6h 42m
The Cats and the Fiddle "I Miss You So" RCA Victor 4393 (1951) VG++/NM HEAR! USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Pic And Bill: Wait A Minute (I Don't Wanna Lose You) / Hang On In There Baby 45 USD $4.25 Buy It Now 6h 50m
EDDIE AND THE TIDE - I Do It For You - RARE CASSETTE TAPE 1984 Spin USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Freddy and the Dreamers "I'm Telling You Now" 45 RPM Tower in Great Condition USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Barbara and The Uniques Arden 3005 Take Me As I Am and You Make Me Feel So Young USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Dale and Grace "I'm Leaving It Up To You" 45 RPM on ERIC in Great Condition USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Scarce Jazz Jimmy Smith Ritual (Funky 5/4)/And I Love You So-Verve VK10724 PROMO USD $25.00 [0 bids]
SONNY AND CHER ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU ORIGINAL UK 33rpm LP VERY GOOD USD $9.27 Buy It Now 7h 7m
HOWARD KEEL - And I Love You So - Excellent Condition LP Record Warwick WW V5137 USD $9.27 Buy It Now 7h 22m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? by Sin‚ad O'Connor (CD, Feb-2012,... USD $2.49 [0 bids]
Perry Como ?- And I Love You So USD $2.00 Buy It Now 7h 24m
McSandy Abankwah - Adasamma For You and I New cd in seal. USD $37.99 Buy It Now 7h 25m
45RPM The Rugbys Stay with Me and You, I USD $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
45RPM Betty Wright I'll Love You Forever and USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
JON AND VNGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW 1979 VINYL/COVER EX/CON USD $1.53 [0 bids]
Howard Keel And I Love You So 16 Track Vinyl Album USD $8.50 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Paul Anka ABC 9880 When I Stop Loving You and You Are My Destiny USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 57m
7", 45 RPM, BILL ANDERSON, AND I'M STILL MISSING YOU - VG++ USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 8m
The Patterson Twins King DJ 6407 If I Ever Got You Back and I Got Some Problems USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 12m
Whatnauts GSF 6897 I Can't Stand To See You Cry and Instigating USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Tomorrow's Promise Capitol 3695 I'm Gonna Give It To You and You're Sweet USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Doors Elektra 45635 Hello, I Love You and Love Street USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 36m
Justin Nozuka - You I Wind Land and Sea - CD - Rock USD $7.80 Buy It Now 9h 37m
ANNE SHELTON, HURRY HOME / I.T.A.L.Y.(I TRUST AND LOVE YOU). 1958 PHILIPS SINGLE USD $1.53 [0 bids]
MONTY NORMAN Somebody Bigger Than You And I 78 COLUMBIA DB3498 USD $20.07 Buy It Now 9h 43m
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK EU PICTURE LABEL AND SLEEVE I'LL BE LOVING YOU MINT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Al Dexter and His Troopers I CRY WHEN I'M BLUE & IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF YOU Tested USD $15.99 Buy It Now 10h 3m
KING AND I: Getting To Know You/ March Of The Siamese (45) - Ships WORLDWIDE! USD $3.95 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Steve Dahl and Teenage Radiation"Coho Lip BLues/Do You THink I'm Disco" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 10h 5m
U.K. Motown demo 7",Finished Touch,I Love To See You Dance/Sticks And Stones,'78 USD $4.31 [0 bids]
DREAMGIRLS cast 45 AND I AM TELLING YOU J.Holliday / Clevant Derricks The TOP~VG USD $1.62 Buy It Now 10h 16m
Whitney Houston - Somebody Bigger Than You And I USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 17m
PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO CASSETTE TAPE ALBUM 1973 ORANGE PAPER LABEL RCA UK USD $5.78 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Brian Coll And The Plattermen - I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen- 7" Single-'65 USD $4.62 [0 bids]
AL MARTINO "DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL" / "I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE" 7" 45 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 30m
KAISER CHIEFS Everyday I Love You Less and Less CD Single B-Unique 2005 USD $6.17 Buy It Now 10h 30m
Rita Coolidge A&M 45 Record #2058 VG+ You / Only You Know And I Know USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10h 31m
MAMMA MIA HOW CAN I RESIST YOU - INSIDE STORY OF MAMMA MIA AND THE SONGS OF ABBA USD $1.53 [0 bids]
FOSTER AND ALLEN i will love you all my life 7" CS EX/EX USD $10.80 Buy It Now 10h 34m
Rita Coolidge 45 You/Only You Know and I Know USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 34m
Huey and Jerry Vin 1000 Little Chicken Wah Wah and I Think You Jiving Me USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10h 34m
(IDLERS) DRUM AND BASS "I Love You" ACID HOUSE 1988 dj vinyl SEALED!! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 37m
78RPM Royale 327 Londonaires, When U and I were Young Maggie, Rose I Love You V- USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10h 38m
SONNY JAMES "I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY" 45 RPM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 44m
70's SOUL Ross and Hunt-I'll Love You Tomorrow/Back Alley Soul-Ginos M- HEAR USD $8.25 [0 bids]
DAVID HOUSTON: The Teenage Frankie And Johnnie / I'll Follow You USD $20.00 Buy It Now 10h 45m
Deacon Blue I Was Right and You Were Wrong CD Single Raintown Piano Version NM USD $3.08 Buy It Now 11h 5m
90'S Nm! 45 Ub40 - Here I Am 9Come And Take Me) / The Way You Do The Things You USD $3.00 [0 bids]
What I Like About You (And Other Romantic Hits) by The Romantics (CD, Dec-1990, USD $2.50 [0 bids]
USD $4.00 Buy It Now
Between Now and Forever by Bryan White (CD) I'm Not Supposed to Love You Anymore USD $12.06 Buy It Now 11h 18m
Sonny and Cher I Got You Babe 7" vinyl 45rpm single Ex USD $4.62 Buy It Now 11h 24m
UB40 Labor of Love II CD Here I Am Come and Take Me Way You Do the Things You Do USD $6.45 Buy It Now 11h 25m
Prince and the Revolution 45 rpm Philippines 7" i would die for you USD $30.00 Buy It Now 11h 39m
ROCKY ROBERTS I WON'T THINK HARD OF YOU AND VOLARE CHESS PROMO #2096 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You (2010) USD $4.62 [0 bids]
Jazz Japan LP JUNKO MINE Junko and Sleep - I Wish You Love on All Art USD $50.00 Buy It Now 11h 50m
Beatles "Love Me Do"/ "P.S I Love You"/Pic.Sl. and Vinyl/VG+ USD $39.99 [0 bids]
AMO NON AMO VINYL LP GOBLIN NEW AND SEALED I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU NOT USD $30.89 [0 bids]
Anne Murray Now And Forever (You And Me0 NM/I Don't NM 1986 Country 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12h
I'LL BE SEEING YOU -the songs of hope and longing USD $3.09 [0 bids]
45RPM The Duprees Take me as I am and You Belong to Me USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12h 10m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS, I'M THE ONE / YOU'VE GOT WHAT. ORIGINAL 1964 SINGLE USD $1.53 [0 bids]
PETER AND GORDON, A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE / IF I WERE YOU. BEATLES SONG FROM 1964 USD $1.53 [0 bids]
Bread Baby I'm A Want You and On The Waters 12" LP Electra Gatefold Oldies Easy USD $6.44 [0 bids]
Sonny and Cher All I Need Is You 12" LP 1972 MCA Kapp KS 3660 Rare 60's Sound USD $6.44 [0 bids]
Carl Butler And Pearl I Started Loving You Again/I Never Got Over You 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 12h 54m
Psycho Sonic Boris and Hosenfefer -You Think I'm Psycho USD $6.56 Buy It Now 13h 31m
JON AND VANGELIS I Hear You Now Vinyl Record 7 Inch Polydor POSP 96 1979 EX USD $6.17 Buy It Now 13h 34m
GADGETS - loves child / you and i together - BLACK HOLE 45 - modern soul / funk USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Leon Haywood 45 The Day I Laid Eyes on You/Believe Half of What You See (And USD $1.60 Buy It Now 13h 35m
ROCK & ROLL 78 Ricky Nelson Imperial 5463 Be Bop Baby and Have I Told You Lately USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt Crystal Gayle You and I All My Life 45 RPM Record Vinyl USD $2.99 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt-Crystal Gayle, You And I/All My....45 rpm USD $3.49 Buy It Now 13h 38m
Neil Christian ~ You're All Things Bright And Beautiful /I'm Gonna Love You Baby USD $6.17 [0 bids]
THE OUTSIDERS I'LL SEE YOU IN THE SUMMERTIME / AND NOW YOU WANT 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 13h 59m
SWEET DONUTS You and I 28 3P-314 LP An5883 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
YOU AND I You and I STEINAR045 LP An5882 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
14h
Lou Christie "How Many Teardrops/You and I" 45 Drill hole in label USD $4.95 Buy It Now 14h 16m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"