YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

SALON ORCHESTRA When You And I Were Seventeen/Oh, How I Miss You- 78 HMV B2235 USD $20.43 Buy It Now 29m 13s
ROC And Solah - I Want You I Need You I Miss You 12" Handwritten W/Lbl USD $3.15 Buy It Now 43m 47s
Eddie Rabbitt Radio Romance LP Elektra You And I Bedroom Eyes Inner Sleeve NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h
45 RPM Vinyl Delaney & Bonnie Only You And I Know, God Knows ATCO Records 45SM6 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
PERRY COMO-AND I LOVE YOU SO-RARE ITALIAN CASSETTE 1973 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Johnny Hartman-"And I Thought About You" 1959 Original DG STEREO LP ROYAL ROOST! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
MR. T EXPERIENCE And I will be With you PROMO DJ CD Single w/ PRINTED LYRICS mr USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Iggy And The Stooges ?- I'm Sick Of You! 7" Black Record - BOMP! ?- Bomp EP-113 USD $8.99 [0 bids]
2h
SONNY AND CHER vinyl LP RECORD ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU LP 12" VG/VG+ USD $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
JOHNNY CASH I Will Rock and Roll With You b/w A Song For the Life STOCK 45 M- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
VINYL Single: CLIFF RICHARD AND SARAH BRIGHTMAN - ALL I ASK OF YOU USD $5.50 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Rick Springfield I've Done Everything For You/Red Hot And Blue Love 45 RPM W/PS USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
78 1920s Ford and Glenn "I Wish You Were Jealous of Me" "Truly I Do" COLUMBIA USD $11.00 Buy It Now 2h 29m
YES Close To The Edge CD Classic 1972 Album And You and I USD $3.99 [1 bids]
EDDIE RABBITT WITH CRYSTAL GAYLE "YOU AND I" 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
BLIP CULTURE - WHISTLE AND I'LL COME TO YOU 7" VINYL PS USD $11.78 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Cannibal and the Headhunters: Land of 1000 Dances / I'll Show You how (Vinyl) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Freddie McGregor - And So I Will Wait For You 12" Promo USD $6.29 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Fleetwood Mac Warner Bros 45 Record #8114 NM Box Set Family Man / You And I USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2h 54m
BENNY GOODMAN QUARTET Bob White/When You And I Were Young 78 10" HMV B8691 USD $20.43 Buy It Now 3h 6m
KEN BOOTH AND THE LOVE JOYS- BABY I LOVE YOU VG++ /+ WOL USD $4.72 [0 bids]
Twiggy: When I Think Of You / Over And Over 45 USD $8.09 Buy It Now 3h 25m
How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? - Sinead O'Connor (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.14 Buy It Now 3h 41m
45 RECORD HAROLD MELVIN AND THE BLUE NOTES : I MISS YOU PART 1 & 2 USD $3.35 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Terry Fell Over And Over/If I Didnt Have You 45RPM RCA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 50m
7" 45 rpm - MELISSA MANCHESTER - JUST YOU AND I/MY SWEET THING - 1976 Arista USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4h
45 RPM Record Freddie and the Dreamers on Tower I'm Telling You Now - NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 3m
ERIC CHEN cd MIGRANT SHOOTING STARS Queen cover LOVE OF MY LIFE and i love you s USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Boogie Funk LP YOUNG AND COMPANY I Like What You're Doing To Me! BRUNSWICK mp3 USD $9.99 [1 bids]
7" 45 rpm - AL MARTINO - I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME/MARY IN THE MORNING -Capitol USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 25m
7" 45 rpm JOHN TRAVOLTA AND OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN - YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
7" 45 rpm - JIMMY TODD AND HIS ORCHESTRA - I'M WALKING BEHIND YOU/ANNA - Royale USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
PIONEERS - FEEL THE RHYTHM (OF YOU AND I) 7" VINYL USD $15.71 Buy It Now 4h 28m
7" 45 rpm - KC and THE SUNSHINE BAND - DO YOU FEEL ALL RIGHT/I WILL LOVE YOU TOM USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 30m
Carla and Rufus ATCO Records 6177 Deep Down Inside / Cause I Love You 45rpm USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4h 31m
STEVE and EYDIE - I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU 7" VINYL USD $8.63 Buy It Now 4h 31m
7" 33 rpm - THE AIRMEN OF NOTE - I LOVE ROSES AND YOU/DINNER WITH FRIENDS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
And I Thank You - Elwins New & Sealed LP Free Shipping USD $45.53 Buy It Now 4h 49m
DONNIE AND THE DEL CHORDS I DON'T CARE/I'LL BE WITH YOU TAURUS 357 M- USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 57m
HIT 45 Freddie and the Dreamers Tower I'm Telling You USD $4.50 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Al Martino I Love You More and More Every Day ST 2107 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
HODGES JAMES AND SMITH off/since i fell for you i'm falling in love LONDON 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Hear! Funk 45 Israel (Popper Stopper) Tolbert - You Put It On Me And I Keep Comi USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Gary Glitter - Love Like you and Me / I'll Carry Your Picture - Bell 1423 USD $1.57 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Cathy and Joe I See You/It's All Over Now 45 RPM Smash Records VG+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Ken Dodd Tears / You And I 1965 7 " Inch Vinyl Single Record DB7659 USD $10.96 Buy It Now 5h 35m
Ike And Tina Turner 3 song EP I've Been Loving You Live at the Carnegie Hall 7 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
TIMBUK 3 Hairstyles And Attitudes 12" inc Medley I Just Want To Make Love To You USD $13.27 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Smokey Robinson and The Miracles ^ The Love I Saw In You ^ Come Spy With Me WOL USD $34.76 Buy It Now 6h 20m
RICK JAMES - YOU AND I 45 RPM WLP PROMO MONO/STEREO GORDY RECORDS 1978 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Shaun Cassidy That's Rock And Roll/I Wanna Be With You 45 RPM W/PS Warner Bros USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6h 48m
WHITNEY HOUSTON I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME + BONUS TRACKS RARE CD SINGLE USA USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 51m
JOSH WHITE I WANT YOU AND I NEED YOU ONE MEAT BALL 10" 78 rpm MEGA RARE U.K. USD $23.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
SONNY AND CHER - WHAT NOW MY LOVE / I LOOK FOR YOU - 7" - 1965 USD $6.92 Buy It Now 7h 12m
JAMES BROWN & FAMOUS FLAMES 45 I Loves You Porgy / Yours And Mine - NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Pop Picture Sleeve 45 Rita Coolidge - You / Only You And I Know On A USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 22m
JOEY DEE AND THE STARLITERS 45 EVERYTIME (I THINK ABOUT YOU) ROULETTE 4431 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Sandie Shaw I'd Be Far Better Off Without You Uk 45 Single 60S Pop Rock And Roll USD $2.36 Buy It Now 7h 38m
Ken Dodd Tears/You And I Uk 45 Single 60S Pop USD $2.36 Buy It Now 7h 38m
PERRY COMO Japan 1973 ORIGINAL NM LP+Obi AND I LOVE YOU SO RCA-5079 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Frank Sinatra 78 Record I Don't Know Why And You Go To Head USD $3.11 [0 bids]
USD $7.11 Buy It Now
ART GARFUNKEL since i don't have you and i know uk S CBS 7371 7" WS EX/ 05 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Al Martino I Love You More And More Every Day Excellent Conditio USD $4.50 Buy It Now 8h 23m
Yes 45 And You and I /Part II rpm record 7" vinyl USD $2.50 Buy It Now 8h 38m
JIM ED BROWN AND HELEN CORNELIUS- HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE.. 45 RPM LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Somebody Bigger Than You and I by Andy Griffith (CD, Jul-1997, Sony Music Distri USD $4.49 Buy It Now 8h 51m
WHITNEY HOUSTON 1996 USA PROMO ONLY CD Single I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 10m
(BG417) Corine, You And I - 1997 CD USD $4.32 Buy It Now 9h 10m
I Believe in You and Me [CD-Single] by Whitney Houston USD $3.96 Buy It Now 9h 25m
PAUL AND PAULA Hey Paula & All I Want Is You 45 record + juke title strip NEW USD $15.36 Buy It Now 9h 29m
PETULA CLARK- LOOK AT MINE/ YOU AND I 45 RPM LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 48m
GRAVE-YOU`LL NEVER SEE / AND HERE I DIE SATISFIED CD NEW USD $11.58 Buy It Now 9h 50m
Ian Sweetness "I'll Hold You" and Version Jag Life Time Records Reggae Jamaican USD $3.00 [1 bids]
SAM AND DAVE**I THANK YOU (180 GRAM)**VINYL USD $29.95 Buy It Now 9h 59m
PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO INCL TITLE TRACK AND FOR THE GOOD TIMES VINYL LP USD $5.49 Buy It Now 10h 5m
STEVE WARINER- I SHOULD BE WITH YOU/ CAUGHT BETWEEN YOUR DUTY AND ... 45 RPM LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 13m
THE ANGELS b-(45 W/ PIC. SLEEVE)-I ADORE HIM/THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT-SMASH-1963 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Yes CLOSE TO THE EDGE CD ~ Exc. USED Cond. Prog Rock Masterpiece AND YOU AND I USD $8.06 Buy It Now 10h 24m
KEITH And I Love You So 12" SINGLE Williams RECORDS Ca Press REGGAE USD $14.95 [0 bids]
Girls of the Golden West - M. W. M 4455 - You Get a Line and I'll Get a Pole USD $20.00 Buy It Now 10h 39m
Sam And Dave - Said I Wasn't Gonna Tell Nobody / If You Got The Loving 1966 USD $1.79 Buy It Now 10h 43m
WALTER WANDERLEY: You and I / What Do You Know About Me NM 1966 BOSSA Promo 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 47m
ROCK and ROLL GROUP 45 RPM - GALE STORM - DOT 15412 - "I HEAR YOU KNOCKING" USD $9.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
IKE & TINA TURNER AND THE IKETTES JAPAN 45 PS 7" I WANT TAKE YOU HIGHER (SLY) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
CHAD AND JEREMY I Don't Want To Lose You, Baby 360 STEREO Classic Rock LP SIS USD $18.00 Buy It Now 11h 56m
~BOBBY VINTON~ROSES ARE RED / YOU AND I~45 RECORD~ USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12h 6m
7" 45 rpm JOHN TRAVOLTA AND OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN - YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT USD $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 31m
JIMMY WELLINGTON AND HIS ORCHESTRA IF I HAD YOU ENOCH LIGHT AND THE LIGHT BRIGAD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 12h 53m
SHIRLEY BASSEY 'AND I LOVE YOU SO' 1972 VINYL LP ALBUM WITH 12 TRACKS VGC USD $5.76 Buy It Now 13h 2m
BT If The Stars Are Eternal So Are You And I 2012 Taiwan w/obi CD New Go(d)t USD $29.99 Buy It Now 13h 8m
Howard Keel - And I Love You So 12" Vinyl Album EX/EX USD $11.78 Buy It Now 13h 9m
Perry Como And I Love YOu So 7" Single RCA Label RCA2346 USD $4.70 Buy It Now 13h 10m
Wink and Judy I Still Love You So 45 Teen Group 2-Sider Seafair Washington Label USD $21.21 Buy It Now 13h 39m
Rene And Rene - Lo Mucho Que Te Quiero The More I Love You / Mornin' VG / VG+ USD $0.99 Buy It Now 13h 43m
RARE KYLIE AND JASON ESPECIALLY FOR YOU /ALL I WANNA DO 45 RECORD SUPERB....!!! USD $7.68 [0 bids]
MEAT LOAF I'd Lie For You And That's The Truth 1995 CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 25m
Della Reese I Cried For You / And That Reminds Me 7" 45rpm RARE!!! NM Jubilee USD $20.00 Buy It Now 14h 37m
TRAVOLTA, JOHN, AND OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN you're the one that i want | 15-0223-078 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 14h 42m
LISA LOEB AND 9 STORIES, STAY, I MISSED YOU, CD/SINGLE USD $3.46 Buy It Now 14h 54m
Smokey Robinson...And I Dont Love You....Dynamite.....12 inch motown USD $2.36 Buy It Now 17h 20m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"