YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

PAT PATRICK and BAND "I AIN'T DONE NOTHIN' TO YOU" R&B LISTEN! USD $10.37 Buy It Now 2h 4m
FACTORY SEALED DBX Encoded LP I Believe In You Billy May and Orch Bainbridge USD $39.00 Buy It Now 2h 58m
JOEY AND THE GENTLEMEN 7" 'LIKE I LOVE YOU' (FONTANA) USD $37.09 Buy It Now 3h 13m
'80 Disco 45 BRENDA GOOCH 'You and I Together' on Salsoul NM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 28m
RSD 2013 Sly and the Family Stone I Want To Take You Higher SEALED 10 Inch LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Perry Como, And I Love You So, RCA Victor ?- SF 8360 Vinyl, LP 12" USD $7.41 Buy It Now 4h 15m
THE MERSEYBEATS - WISHIN' AND HOPIN' / I THINK OF YOU 7" VINYL USD $8.89 Buy It Now 4h 42m
TAMMI TERRELL - COME ON AND SEE ME / I CANT BELIEVE YOU LOVE ME - MOTOWN USD $10.02 Buy It Now 4h 42m
FLEETWOOD MAC: BIG LOVE / YOU AND I PART 1 45 RPM NICKS BUCKINGHAM MCVIE AOR USD $3.49 Buy It Now 4h 43m
PERRY COMO 7" PS Japan AND I LOVE YOU SO s3968 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 46m
THE PRESIDENT - YOU'VE GOT THE MUSCLES AND I'VE GOT THE BRAINS 7" VINYL USD $8.89 Buy It Now 5h 32m
Chance Eden Roulette 4592 The Things I Love and You'd Better Go USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Chris Bartley Vando 3000 Baby It's Wonderful and I'll Be Loving You USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Northtower Metro 4164 I Believe You and Daydreamer USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 41m
THE PIERCES YOU AND & I 2011 CD NEW USD $7.26 Buy It Now 5h 48m
BOBBY VINTON-ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE/YOU AND I pop 45 USD $4.98 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Justin Nozuka You I Wind Land and Sea Music CD USD $4.79 Buy It Now 5h 53m
David T Walker ODE DJ 66025 I Want to Talk To You and Hot Fun in the Summertime USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Chad and Jeremy Columbia 43339 DJ I Don't Wanna Lose You Baby USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 56m
JENNIFER HOLIDAY / ROSABEL * AND I'M TELLING YOU ... * US 7 TRK PROMO * RARE! USD $37.10 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Noble Watts Baton 249 I'm Walkin' The Floor Over You and Hard Times USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Dee Clark Vee Jay DJ 372 Because I Love You and Your Friends USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 12m
MAXI PRIEST AND CAUTION ?- SHOULD I (PUT MY TRUST IN YOU) USD $2.23 [0 bids]
Gallagher And Lyle "I Wanna Stay With You" AMS7211 7" VINYL RECORD EX T2 USD $2.95 Buy It Now 6h 33m
Omar and the Howlers: "I Told You So", Original Pressing from 1986, NEAR MINT+ USD $24.97 [0 bids]
Clinton Gregory: Satisfy Me And I'll Satisfy You / Your Uncharted Mind 7" 45 NM USD $1.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
THE ROMANTICS: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU[AND OTHER ROMANTIC HITS] FREE SHIP USD $8.98 Buy It Now 6h 39m
THE TYMES - I NEED YOU AND YOUR KIND OF LOVING 7" VINYL USD $8.89 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Somebody Bigger Than You and I By Andy Griffith (CD, 1972, Columbia) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 51m
CHAD AND JEREMY, I Don't Wanna Lose You Baby / Pennies 45rpm +Picture Sleeve USD $14.00 Buy It Now 7h 3m
Larry Darnell Warwick 506 Thankful and If I had You USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 20m
JACK HYLTON AND HIS ORCHESTRA I Believe In You/Time Will Tell 78 HMV B6064 USD $19.28 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Sealed LP FRED AND CLARE MCKINNON I hear You Calling Me USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Listen / I'll Keep You Satisfied / Little Children / Trains And Boats And Planes USD $19.03 Buy It Now 7h 46m
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN UK1997 CD Single I Want To Be There When You Come DiscMINT USD $5.92 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Marc Anthony CD Mended. Featuring I've got you and Tragedy USD $2.99 Buy It Now 8h
LADY GAGA born this way REMIX 2 X 12" LP JUDAS, EDGE OF GLORY, YOU AND I, MARRY USD $30.00 Buy It Now 8h 10m
CARL BUTLER AND THE - I WOULDN'T CHANGE YOU IF I COULD [4000127166999] - NEW CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 11m
QRS Word Roll "WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG, MAGGIE BLUES" 2157-A Piano Roll USD $9.22 Buy It Now 8h 15m
ROY SMECK AND HIS HAWAIIAN SERENADERS Who Told You I Cared? 78 REX 9821 USD $19.28 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Al Martino, Daddy's Little Girl/I Love You More and More ~ Starline 45 +sleeve USD $2.77 Buy It Now 8h 17m
ERIC B AND RAKIM I Know You Got Soul x3 1987 B 4th Bway 12 inch vinyl single USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 20m
NOS CHARLIE RICH ......... YOU AND I USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 20m
DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND 7" VINYL I'M LEAVING IT (ALL) UP TO YOU MGM 1974 (1) USD $4.35 Buy It Now 8h 22m
TONY MOTTOLA Sentimental Guitar LP Charles E. Murphy Body and Soul If I Had You USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
DEACON BLUE UK 1994 CD Single I Was Right And You Were Wrong 660222.2 USD $4.44 Buy It Now 8h 36m
Oldies 45,Jimmie Rodgers,$2.50,I'm Never Gonna Tell and Because You're Young USD $2.50 Buy It Now 8h 38m
JOBLOT of 7 x KAISER CHIEFS - CD SINGLE - EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS USD $7.41 Buy It Now 8h 40m
#1 1989 - Sheriff When I'm With You /Capitol B-5199 (1983 #61 and 1989 #1) MINT! USD $12.95 Buy It Now 8h 45m
Al Martino "I Love You More And More Every Day" (M) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Al Martino "I Love You More And More Every Day" (S) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Sonny and Cher "All I Need Is You" 1972 12" Record Vinyl LP D2(1) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 56m
CONRAD JANIS TAILGATE JAZZ BAND - When You and I Were Young Maggie - 1951 - HOT! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Shirley Bassey 33 rpm vinyl LP record lot - Never Never and And I Love You So USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Mills Brothers: A Donut And A Dream / I May Be Wrong But I Think You're 45 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 9h 3m
FOSTER AND & ALLEN- I Will Love You All of My Life CD (1992 Reissue RITZ) USD $4.30 Buy It Now 9h 46m
PAUL WHITEMAN and His Orchestra I love you 78 HMV B1740 USD $19.28 Buy It Now 9h 53m
Dean Randy: I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You / Tears Uncried 45 - Teen USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10h
WHITNEY HOUSTON I BELEIVE IN YOU AND ME 2 TRACK USA PROMO C/D NEW USD $5.18 [0 bids]
USD $8.89 Buy It Now
Shirley Bassey "And I Love You So" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 7m
78RPM MGM 10986 George Shearing Quintet, I Remember You, The Breeze and I sV tV+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Stevie Wonder 45 I Just Called To Say I Love You(Vocal and Instrumental)1984 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 15m
PAUL ANKA, I LOVE YOU BABY, ORIG UK ROCK AND ROLL 78 USD $15.58 [0 bids]
DANG/THE EFFECT - YOU DON'T LOVE ME AND I DON'T CARE - NEW CD USD $9.34 Buy It Now 10h 26m
Seals And Crofts I'll Play With You Warner BrothersK 56116 UK Vinyl LP Album USD $14.68 Buy It Now 10h 33m
Sonny and Cher - All I Need Is You - Original vinyl LP 1972 12", 33 RPM MCA USD $3.00 [0 bids]
JOHNNY AND THE EXPRESSIONS - SOMETHING I WANT TO TELL YOU - JOSIE USD $14.84 [0 bids]
Soul 45 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles - You Must Be Love / I Second That Emot USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Soul 45 Smokey Robinson and the Miracles I second that emotion / You Must Be Lov USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Delaney & Bonnie - Never Ending Song of Love + Only You Know and I Know - 45! USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 5m
SONNY AND CHER ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU LP USD $5.50 Buy It Now 11h 9m
Perry Como: And I Love You So / It's Impossible NEW CD USD $14.37 Buy It Now 11h 16m
D Train Prelude 8084 Thank You and I'll Do Anything USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 21m
Stevie Wonder You and I & I Wish Tamia T 54274F VG VG USD $3.00 Buy It Now 11h 23m
Al Dowe w/ Etta Cox A Touch Of Class w/ Old Folks / You And I Vinyl LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11h 35m
Randy Travis: "I Won't Need You Anymore (Always And Forever)" - '87 #1 hit - NM! USD $1.00 Buy It Now 11h 36m
NM 12"~ROMEO AND~For You I'll Do Anything~[Vocal Opera~Extended~Beat~Radio~Instr USD $4.90 Buy It Now 11h 38m
70's ROCK 45 RPM - DELANEY & BONNIE - ATCO 6838 - "ONLY YOU KNOW AND I KNOW" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 54m
CARROLL GIBBONS & SHO - You And I 78 rpm disc USD $5.92 Buy It Now 12h 10m
David Allan Coe and Willie Nelson COLUMBIA DJ 06227 I've Already Cheated On You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 18m
Paul Williams And The Victo...-I'll Meet You in the Gloryland CD NEW USD $15.19 Buy It Now 12h 21m
Lefty Frizzell COLUMBIA 40818 Glad I Found You and Lullaby Waltz USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 21m
The Browns RCA DJ 9364 I Will Bring You Water and Big Daddy USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 22m
ARTIST VIVIENNE MCKONE TITLE BEWARE (radio edit) 7" single b side YOU AND I USD $7.42 Buy It Now 12h 26m
Loretta Lynn, I Want You Out If My Head And Back In My Bed , Vinyl. Lp Mca 2330 USD $5.00 [0 bids]
EDDIE RABBIT WITH CRYSTAL GAYLE - YOU AND I / ALL MY LIFE - VINYL 7" 45 SINGLE USD $1.29 Buy It Now 12h 30m
RICK JAMES - YOU AND I (EXTENDED M+M MIX) / FIRE AND DESIRE (LIVE) ~RSD LP NEW! USD $15.98 Buy It Now 12h 32m
Creative Source SUSSEX 632 Migration and I Just Can't See Myself Without You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 39m
Little Milton CHECKER 1227 Don't Talk Back and Baby I Love You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 41m
THE FOUR TOPS i believe in you and me / when she was my girl NEW 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Angels 45 I ADORE HIM / THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT ~ Smash VG USD $2.25 Buy It Now 12h 57m
SWEET DONUTS You and I 28 3P-314 LP Aq0605 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PERCIVAL MACKEY'S BAND When You And I Were Seventeen - Waltz 78 COLUMBIA 3709 USD $19.28 Buy It Now 12h 59m
When I Find You Love/Sweet and Wonderful Jean Carn CD Import US Shipper New USD $11.11 Buy It Now 13h 8m
MARV AND PATTY - CAN I COUNT ON YOU / LET ME LIVE AGAIN - M-G-M 45RPM (1958) USD $6.75 [0 bids]
Peter And Gordon-To Know You is To Love You/I Told You So-Capitol label-Vg/VG+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 16m
The Miracles/I Like it Like That/You're So Fine And Sweet-1964-Tamla label-Good USD $11.95 Buy It Now 13h 18m
EARTH WIND & FIRE In The Stone b/w You And I STOCK 45 M- USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 20m
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 FIRST USD $59.37 Buy It Now 13h 20m
Rock 45 Freddie And The Dreamers - I'M Telling You Now / What Have I Done To You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 22m
0 result found for "YOU AND I"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"