YOU AND I

Prog Folk

You And I You And I album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Clear, Real Life (English, 5:47)
2. Fall (Hungarian, 5:46)
3. Wedding Day (English, 7:32)
4. Release Me (Hungarian, 5:58)
5. Nemo (Instrumental, 1:59)
6. Novel (Instrumental, 5:48)
7. Child of a Guiding Eye (English, 9:45)
- Starlight

- Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor / vocals
- Károly Dorogi / bass
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitar
- Remy - (Tamás Remenyik) / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I You And I Music

SONNY AND CHER I GOT YOU BABE B/W IT'S GONNA RAIN 7" NEW ZEALAND USD $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Harry James and his Orchestra I HEARD YOU CRIED LAST NIGHT / SESSION - 78 record USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Dick Jurgens and his Orchestra YOU'D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME TO / I'M 78 record USD $12.00 [0 bids]
THE RONETTES - DO I LOVE YOU? / BEBE AND SUSU 45 RECORD USD $2.00 [0 bids]
PAUL FREEMAN YOU AND I * CD SINGLE * USD $7.94 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Glenn Miller - You And I / The Angels Came Thru (Through) - Bluebird 11215 USD $3.96 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Dolly Parton I will Always Love You and other greatest Hits - CD Compact Disc USD $4.89 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Rare 45 Promo Laura Nyro: I Never Meant To Hurt You b/w And When I Die; EX+/M-- USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Glantz Orchestra 78 "Nobody Loves You Like I Do/When You And I Were Seventeen" USD $11.00 [0 bids]
Jimmy Thomason 78 "Easy Going Kisses/I Oughta Bust Out And Love You" King 979 USD $11.00 [0 bids]
Ernest V. Stoneman 78 "In The Golden Bye And Bye/I Will Meet You In The Morning" USD $11.00 [0 bids]
JOE TEX Greatest Hits I GOTCHA skinny legs and all HOLD WHAT YOU'VE GOT USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Sinead O'Connor Rare Authentic Hand Signed CD How About I Be Me (And You Be You) USD $61.74 Buy It Now 3h
AL BOWLLY SELF TITLED INC. ALL I DO IS DREAM OF YOU AND WANDERER VINYL LP USD $7.80 Buy It Now 3h 9m
Whitney Houston CD I Look to You Made in Canada new and sealed USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 10m
12" Britpop. Good(G) and Pop The Cure Why Can't I Be You? LP records USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Satoshi Tomiie - And I Loved You - 12" Single - Def Mixes USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $4.99 Buy It Now
CHANTS: Heaven And Paradise / When I'm With You 45 (maroon lbl, so close to M-) USD $540.00 Buy It Now 5h 32m
DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND . I'm leaving it all up to you Original MGM Records 1974 USD $6.24 [0 bids]
7" Vinyl - Graham Parker And The Rumour - Protection b/w I Want You Back Alive USD $7.80 Buy It Now 7h 54m
DEREK AND THE DOMINOS - Layla (long version) / Only you know and i know - USD $6.24 Buy It Now 7h 58m
And So I Watch You From Afar- Gangs - RIC25 USD $11.20 Buy It Now 8h 2m
MARI AMACHI You And I Orig 1st JAP CBS SONY 1972 + Poster & Bonus 45" USD $15.62 [0 bids]
RICHIE/ROYALS RELLO 1 AND WHEN I'M NEAR YOU M- $120.00 USD $120.00 Buy It Now 8h 25m
SHUT UP AND DANCE UK 1995 CD Single I LOVE YOU USD $3.52 Buy It Now 8h 29m
O`BRYAN - DOIN` ALRIGHT / YOU AND I - EXP2CD28 USD $17.14 Buy It Now 8h 31m
GRAHAM SHAW AND THE SINCERE SERENADERS - Can I Come Near/Just To See You USD $11.00 Buy It Now 8h 56m
Diana Ross and The Supremes"I Guess I'll ALways Love You/In and Out of Love"45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 8h 59m
The Stylistics Stop, Look And Listen If I Love You 45 Record Single Vinyl Soul USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 10m
Jimmy Briscoe And The Little Beavers - I'll Care For You / Movin' On PK 700 1075 USD $12.49 Buy It Now 9h 11m
YOU AND I - The First Seven Inch - 7" Hot Cross, Assistant, Saetia, Level Plane USD $3.00 [0 bids]
USD $6.00 Buy It Now
DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND I'm Leaving It All Up To You LP 10 Track Sleeve Has Lamin USD $8.19 Buy It Now 9h 28m
RICK SPRINGFIELD * I'VE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU & RED HOT AND BLUE LOVE * 45RPM USD $6.50 Buy It Now 9h 28m
The Drifters Bell 320 You've Got Your Troubles and I'm Feeling Sad USD $12.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
JON ANDERSON and VANGELIS DUTCH 1979 7" Single I HEAR YOU NOW USD $3.89 Buy It Now 9h 36m
I Will Stand/Me and You by Kenny Chesney 2CD Box Brand New USD $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 39m
GLORIA LYNNE I Wish You Love LP 10 Track But Sleeve Has Creasing,edgewear And Is USD $8.19 Buy It Now 9h 42m
MILLS BROTHERS You Tell Me Your Dream And I'll Tell You Mine DECCA 78-23623 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 9h 43m
MEAT LOAF DUTCH 1995 CD Single I'd Lie For You And That's The Truth NEW USD $3.89 Buy It Now 9h 44m
SKID ROW - S/T CD 1995.SEBASTIAN BACH.18 AND LIFE.I REMEMBER YOU.YOUTH GONE WILD USD $2.35 [0 bids]
HOWARD KEEL And I Love You So LP 16 Track Sleeve Has Sticker On Front UK Warwic USD $8.19 Buy It Now 9h 56m
7" MEL CAVIN AND THE KOKONUTS "MY MUMMY/I LOVE YOU" ROCK N ROLL USD $6.50 Buy It Now 10h 2m
And I Love You So - 2 DISC SET - Jack Foley (2014, CD New) USD $19.70 Buy It Now 10h 2m
SPRINGER BROTHERS - Twice As Strong/You And I (Promo) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10h 8m
Perry Como(7" Vinyl)And I Love You So-RCA-RCA 2346-UK-VG/NM USD $12.49 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Tom Brock - I Love You More And More. Rare 1974 USA LP Ex! USD $7.80 [1 bids]
Vintage Fats Domino, Wait And See & I Still Love You, 45 rpm Record USD $2.49 Buy It Now 10h 21m
BOBBY VINTON, Roses Are Red / You And I 45rpm + Picture Sleeve USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 25m
Don McLean - And I Love You So (1989 LP. EMS 1346) 18 Tracks USD $15.62 Buy It Now 10h 34m
Steve Mancha - Dont Make Me A Story Teller / I Wont Love And Leave You - Grooves USD $62.54 Buy It Now 10h 59m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So 7" vinyl USD $1.56 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Rick James - YOU and I - Original issues USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 8m
Otis Leavill Dakar DJ 614 I Love You and I Need You USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 9m
Babyface 45 I Love You Babe(Vocal and Instrumental)Solar Records 1987 #70009 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 13m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So LP USD $3.11 Buy It Now 11h 22m
Robert White(Vinyl LP)When You And I Were Young Maggie-RCA-RL 11698-UK-Ex/Ex USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 29m
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts "Little Liar/What Can I Do For You" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 11h 37m
Inez And Charlie Foxx(7" Vinyl 2nd Press)La De Da I Love You / Don't Do I-Ex/Ex+ USD $15.99 Buy It Now 11h 41m
Kenneth McKellar(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Heart And I / Do I Love You-UK-Ex/VG+ USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
MARY MARTIN AND ARTHUR GODFREY But Me, I Love You 78 COLUMBIA DB2683 USD $20.31 Buy It Now 11h 44m
SCOTT WOOD AND HIS ORCHESTRA I'll See You In The Morning 78 REGAL MR920 USD $20.31 Buy It Now 11h 45m
Lee Konitz and Red Mitchell - I Concentrate On You Cole Porter tribute vinyl USD $13.00 Buy It Now 12h 2m
Louy Christie "You and I (Have a Right to Cry)/How Many Teardrops" 45 PROMO USD $4.95 [0 bids]
Stevie Wonder - You And I - 45 7inch Single USD $1.95 Buy It Now 12h 11m
Beatmaster Clay D-You Be You And I Be Me- Cassette USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears- GUARANTEED ORIGINAL - NEW OLD STOCK USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12h 24m
BARBRA STREISAND and DON JOHNSON Till I Loved You 7" USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 32m
BUSTA RHYMES AND MARIAH CAREY I Know What You Want CD USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 32m
DEACON BLUE I Was Right and You Were Wrong 7" 45 USD $5.39 Buy It Now 12h 33m
GARY MOORE AND B.B.KING Since I Met You 4 Track CD USD $8.52 Buy It Now 12h 34m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS I'm The One / You've Got What I Like 7" Vinyl USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 34m
Al Martino - I love you more and more every day - ORIGINAL - NEW OLD STOCK USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12h 36m
BALAAM AND THE ANGEL I'll Show You Something Special 12" EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $9.37 Buy It Now 12h 39m
JOHN TRAVOLTA AND OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN You're The One That I Want 7" 45 USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 39m
JON AND VANGELIS I Hear You Now 7" vinyl USD $4.69 Buy It Now 12h 40m
HOWARD KEEL And I Love You So UK LP 1984 USD $9.38 Buy It Now 12h 40m
JOHNNY CASH I Will Rock and Roll With You 7" Sound clip in Listing USD $9.38 Buy It Now 12h 40m
KINGMAKER You And I Will Never See Things Eye to Eye CD USD $5.39 Buy It Now 12h 40m
KEN DODD Tears / You And I 7" Vinyl USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 40m
KEN DODD Tears/You And I UK 7" 45 USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 40m
PAM OSMAN Somebody Bigger Than You And I LP USD $39.09 Buy It Now 12h 42m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So LP Canadian USD $6.25 Buy It Now 12h 42m
PERRY COMO Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love You So USD $5.39 Buy It Now 12h 42m
PERRY COMO And I Love You So / Love Looks So Good On You 7" USD $4.69 Buy It Now 12h 42m
SUPADANCE ORCHESTRA And I Love You So LP 1974 Sound sample in listing USD $12.51 Buy It Now 12h 45m
WILL YOUND Don't Let Me Down You And I CD USD $3.83 Buy It Now 12h 45m
LIVIN' PROOF "YOU AND I" 45 RPM USD $4.49 Buy It Now 13h 8m
Phonix Featuring JC Bentley And MC Gee - I Can Make You 12" USD $9.77 Buy It Now 13h 22m
YO LA TENGO: I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass LP (2 LPs, w/ down USD $30.00 Buy It Now 13h 51m
PERRY COMO ~ GREATEST HITS -2 cds Incl. And I Love You So / It's Impossible USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PAUL HAMPTON "THE LONGER I LOVE YOU" ROCK AND ROLL SDTK FRENCH 50'S 7' USD $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 10m
GOTH/ Balaam And The Angel - I'll Show You Something Special (Promo) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 11m
Troubled Coast - I've Been Thinking About Leaving You Half Blue And White USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Ted Taylor RONN DJ 37 I'm Lonely Tonight and If I Thought You Needed Me USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 27m
Jaye P. Morgan Dawn and That's All I Want From You USD $3.99 Buy It Now 14h 30m
YES And You And I (Part I) / (Part II) 45 Atlantic 45-2920 (1972) VG+ Prog USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 31m
45 The Keenotes When You And I Were Young USD $18.00 Buy It Now 14h 36m
Jennifer Holliday And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going / Fake Your Way 45 rpm NM- USD $4.00 Buy It Now 14h 38m
The Elwins - And I Thank You - 10 Track USD $6.24 Buy It Now 14h 51m
45RPM Bobby Vinton You and I/Roses are Red 032912EL USD $14.98 Buy It Now 14h 52m

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I You And I ratings distribution

YOU AND I You And I reviews

Review by Steve Hegede
3 stars "You And I" 's debut CD is mostly light progressive rock mixing commercial influences. My only complaint here is with the use of a drum-machine rather than a real drummer. The female vocals, both in English and Hungarian, are excellent. Their guitarist is also quite good. This album would be enjoyed by those who also enjoy Trevor Rabin-led YES and late-70s GENESIS.

Send comments to Steve Hegede (BETA) | Report this review (#7727) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 21, 2004

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Nice combo from Hungary. The music is an interesting mix of simple tunes with some more intricated, guitar driven prog pieces. Most of the music is soft and dreamy, but very well done. The guitarrist is very good, obviously influenced by Steve Howe (almost no effects, all comes from his technique). The instrumental parts are more subtle than flashy, not symphonic but very effective, and definitly progressive. Singer Fanni Völgyessy Szomor has a good voice, that gives the group a misleading pop flavour. I did not like the inclusion of the english traditional folk song She Moves Through The Fair (here titled Wedding Day), but it is just a matter of taste, since I never liked any version of this tune. The remaining tracks, though, are quite good.

If you´re looking for something soothing, melodic, and yet not simplistic, with some very good arrangements, this record is recommended.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#117607) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post a review of YOU AND I "You And I"