EXIT

You And I Exit album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Ne Félj... / Don't Ever Fear... (3:36) Bonus
2. Ösfény / Ancient Light (7:52)
3. Nagyon Figyelj... / Now Listen...(1:00) Bonus
4. Halálistenségek / Gods Of Death (12:07)
5. Ki Vagy... / Who Are You... (2:17) Bonus
6. Észak / North (2:40)
7. Kelet / East (7:11)
8. Dél / South (3:09)
9. Nyugat / West (5:45)
10. Új Kezdet / Another Beginning... (1:51) Bonus
11. Mátrix / Matrix (8:26)

Bonus Track from Perific CD

Search YOU AND I Exit lyrics

Search YOU AND I Exit tabs

- Fanni Völgyessy Szomor / lead and back vocals
- Károly Dorogi / narration, bass guitar
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitars
- Tamás Nádházy / drums
- Gergö Szabó / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I Exit Music

CUT OFF YOUR HANDS-You And I 2008 CD-BRAND NEW US $11.15 Buy It Now 55m 56s
You and I Will Never See [CD 1] [Single] [Audio CD] Kingmaker US $6.66 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Larry Evoy: You and I / I'm Gonna Make You Mine [on Voyage 1002] [Unplayed Copy] US $22.97 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Pop Promo 45 GOLD You and I on One More Blessing US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 31m
BROTHERHOOD OF MAN - YOU AND I / SING IN THE SUNSHINE Deram 85077 unplayed dusty US $0.99 [0 bids]
PETULA CLARK - YOU AND I // LOOK AT MINE - MINT- UNPLAYED PROMO + WB SLEEVE US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Harvie Swartz You and I CD US $3.96 Buy It Now 4h 3m
KEN DODD - Tears / You And I - 7" single 45RPM Pop US $6.28 Buy It Now 4h 48m
When You And I Were 17 / June Brought The Roses John McCormack 78 RPM Victor US $7.50 [0 bids]
LADY GAGA YOU AND I 7" PICTURE DISC UK MINT US $21.99 Buy It Now 5h 27m
PIERCES YOU AND I CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $149.12 Buy It Now 5h 45m
(BY822) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $3.73 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Live: What You and I Have Been Through by Blues Traveler (CD, Oct-2002, Imusic) US $5.99 [0 bids]
THEM~MYSTIC EYES~IF YOU AND I COULD BE AS TWO~ PARROT~POP~ GARAGE 45 US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Rock Promo 45 THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN You and I on Deram US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 57m
The Continental 4 Jay Walking 009 The Way I Love You and I Don't Have You US $18.00 Buy It Now 8h 17m
CASSIETTA GEORGE~SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I~ RARE PROMO~~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $74.99 Buy It Now 8h 34m
(BP451) Treefight For Sunlight, What Became Of You And I - DJ CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 8h 38m
LADY GAGA You And I UK vinyl picture disc 7" SEALED/NEW Wild Beasts Metronomy US $16.55 Buy It Now 9h 3m
The Gentle Rain You And I / Think Vinyl 45 US $8.75 Buy It Now 9h 38m
DUDLEY B AND PABLO RIDER you and i will never part 12" 2 trk b/w love thing (lwt US $8.27 Buy It Now 9h 45m
Vintage Bing Crosby Record You and I & Brahms Lullaby US $4.99 [0 bids]
DELEGATION: You And I/Put A Little Love On Me (R&B VG++ vinyl 45) US $50.00 Buy It Now 9h 48m
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE: You and I country US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 9m
PROMO Ken Dodd Tears / You and I 1965 45rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rick James: You And I / Hollywood 7" 45 NM Canada Gordy G 7156F US $3.99 Buy It Now 10h 25m
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006,... US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Columbia 78 record Moonlight Becomes You and I've Heard that Song Before US $2.50 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton - Rose are Red & You and I - 45 rpm with Picture Sleeve US $2.85 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Bobby Vinton - Roses Are Red & You and I - 45 rpm US $2.85 Buy It Now 11h 20m
LULU: You And I/Morning Dew (rock vinyl 45 Epic 5-10367 Canada) US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 21m
FLEETWOOD MAC: Big Love/You And I, Part 1 (rock VG++ vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h 30m
BOBBY LEWIS: Things For You And I/Somebody Lied To Me (R&B VG+ vinyl 45) US $6.00 Buy It Now 11h 32m
STEVIE WONDER: I Wish/You And I R&B vinyl US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 32m
BOBBY VINTON: Roses Are Red (My Love)/You And I (vocalist VG vinyl 45 Epic) US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 38m
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long Time 45 rpm NM US $3.00 Buy It Now 12h 22m
45 RECORD LOU CHRISTIE YOU AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRY HOW MANY TEARDROPS US $1.48 Buy It Now 12h 25m
LOU CHRISTIE - HOW MANY TEARDROPS /YOU AND I - ROULETTE RECORDS R-4504 - 1963 US $3.00 [0 bids]
THE ORIGINATORS OF ROCK & ROLL "Together You And I" (CD 1995) 21-Trks VERY GOOD US $9.88 Buy It Now 12h 49m
Madleen Kane Forbidden Love You And I WB 8772 US $11.65 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Whitney Houston ?- Somebody Bigger Than You And I - VINYL 12" 1996 - USED VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 14h 39m
Eddie Rabbitt-You And I (With Crystal Gayle)/You Can't Run From Love -Jukebox 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 53m
BJOERN ANDRESEN - JAPAN BOOKLET SLEEVE 1st PRESS 7" YOU AND I, FOREVER RARE!!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
SPRINGER BROS BROTHERS promo canada 7" 45 DANCE DANCE DANCE / YOU AND I US $6.99 Buy It Now 18h 2m
KEN DODD " TEARS / YOU AND I DB7659 7" VINYL RECORD EX TO VG 29 US $3.30 Buy It Now 18h 30m
Eddie Rabbitt You Can't Run From Love/ You And I With Crystal Gayle WB 45 Lp US $4.99 Buy It Now 18h 38m
PETER SKELLERN-You And I/Sweet Words UK 7" EX Cond US $8.27 Buy It Now 20h 17m
EARTH WIND & FIRE C/S STAR / YOU AND I S CBS 7902 1979 EX US $7.54 Buy It Now 21h 16m
Rick James 45 Hollywood You and I 1978 GORDY Motown record corp G 7156F NM LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 9m
LOU CHRISTIE HOW MANY TEARDROPS/YOU AND I 45 '63 ROULETTE 4504 1ST PRESS 1A/1B US $2.75 Buy It Now 23h 34m
Madleen Kane, Forbidden Love (edit) B/W You and I. 45 in VG Cond. US $0.99 [0 bids]
Black Ivory on Today - You and I/Our Future - Northern Soul US $3.00 [0 bids]
MIREILLE MATHIEU sings PAUL ANKA / YOU AND I /1979 EX JAPAN US $7.99 [1 bids]
Hollywood - You and I Rick James Gordy G 7156 US $3.27 Buy It Now 1 day
MADLEEN KANE Tu y yo / You and I MEXICO 12 " Transparent RED vinyl RCA 1980 ! US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN DAVIDSON Touch Me LP Mike Post You And I Gone I'm The Man Who Loves You US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dinah Shore Rhapsody CD 18 Classic 50s POP Greatest Hits You and I daisy Bell US $10.19 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red/You And I VG++ US $1.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DECCA 9-24255 BING CROSBY JOHN SCOTT TROTTER MISS YOU TOBIAS YOU AND I WILLSON US $9.99 [0 bids]
ROY HAMILTON 7" VINYL DEMO TORE UP OVER YOU / AND I LOVE HER BEATLES RCA U.S.A. US $16.57 [0 bids]
MADLEEN KANE YOU AND I 45 PROMO NM SOUL DISCO 1979 WB US $1.29 [0 bids]
DELEGATION YOU AND I RARE 45 Rpm Vinyl~Canada Pressing~MERCURY M-76080 US $15.55 Buy It Now 1 day
HOW MANY TEARDROPS/YOU AND I - Lou Christie 45 - Roulette R-4504 (1963 VG++) US $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $29.99 [0 bids]
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long... 45 rpm 1988 US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Rare Fleetwood Mac 45 rpm record You and I, made in Guatemala US $150.00 [0 bids]
45rpm~JAMES,Rick~You And I/Hollywood ?G-7156-F Gordy ?1978 ?Vinyl 7" Record ?VG US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
WHITNEY HOUSTON BOBBY BROWN SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I VINYL 12'' US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HORACE ANDY Sings for You and I LP NEW VINYL Clocktower Tappa Zukie US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
INK SPOTS, And Then I Prayed, Somebody Bigger Than You and I, 45 Decca VG, NEW US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Renee Teenage youth crusade Somebody Bigger than You and I Just a Minute a Day US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac~Big Love/You And I,Part 1~Rock 45 on Warner Brothers US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
We Are Amateurs, You and I. cd Haywood NEW Sealed(2002, The Self-Starter Foundat US $12.45 Buy It Now 1 day
O'Bryan-You And I US $2.99 [0 bids]
Madleen Kane 12" single-FORBIDDEN LOVE/YOU AND I US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVIE WONDER- YOU AND I/ I WISH 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
You and I Discography USED CD, Mar-2005, Alone Records US $0.99 [0 bids]
Charlie Rich: "All Over Me" & "You And I" - '75 Country Pop w-EX/NM vinyl! US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
LU LU 45 RPM You And I - Morning Dew EPIC 10367 HEAR! US $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red / You And I 7" 45 RPM Epic US $3.36 Buy It Now 1 day
45 rpm LARRY EVOY - YOU AND I / I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE Voyage 1002 Mint- US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PAT MCGEE BAND CD SAVE ME You And I SET FREE Now UP Beautiful WAYS Enhanced NEW US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(CO264) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $4.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Van and Schenck COLUMBIA A3694 When You and I Were Young Maggie Blues US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Melissa Manchester - Just You and I/My Sweet Thing, Arista 45 rpm single US $4.75 [0 bids]
(DE905) Will Young, Don´t Let Me Down / You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $2.57 Buy It Now 1 day
The Pearls - Let's You And I Go Steady / Zippidy Zippidy Zoom - Onyx 503 R US $14.99 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton 45 RPM EX Roses Are Red/You And I Epic 9509 US $1.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC 45 RPM 7" VINYL RECORD BIG LOVE ? YOU AND I, PART ONE US $1.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC - BIG LOVE / YOU AND I, PART 1 - 7" PS - MINT US $7.44 Buy It Now 1 day
45 record EDDIE RABBITT You and I / All My Life, All My Love - 1982 ELEKTRA US $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Martin Lass CD YOU AND I sealed Gypsy violin New Age US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Eddie Rabbitt Crystal Gayle You and I All My Life 45 RPM Record Vinyl US $2.99 [0 bids]
TEDDY PENDERGRASS you and I LET'S TALK ABOUT IT give it to me NEW TAPE US $6.88 [0 bids]
RICK JAMES YOU AND I NM 45RPM INTL SHIP? VEA 119 ACL US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Roy C You and I /Right or Wrong 49el US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVIN PROOF YOU AND I 1 2 NM UNPLAYED? USA 45RPM VEI 28 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC BIG LOVE YOU AND I 7in 45rpm SLSO 216 ACL US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I Exit ratings distribution

YOU AND I Exit reviews

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars Can’t say as I’ve heard too many prog bands from Hungary; After Crying and Solaris, that’s about it. You and I are nothing like either of those bands though; they’re more of a combination of neo-prog (thanks mostly to guitarist Zsolt Kosztyu who moves between new-age fusion, rock and an aggressive sort of folk effortlessly. At times his guitar work blends into Gergö Szabó’s keyboards for a truly harmonious bed of sound that the rest of the band simply moves along to.

But the real treat here – and anyone reading should note this, is the stunning vocal work of Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor. At times she is simply singing pure pop, albeit with a conviction that would stun wannabes like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson; but her voice just seems to float above the rest of the music even when the instrumentation flounders into noodling, such as on the overly pretentious “Halálistenségek” (Gods of Death), which unfortunately is the marquee song of the whole record. No matter, she shifts from angelic to a more sophisticated (and Hungarian) Pat Benatar to turn even this tedious track into something worth listening to.

The central theme of ‘Exit’ is death, or more appropriately the transition from the here and now to whatever isn’t here and now. So, death basically. The lyrics range from philosophical to inspirational to hackneyed, but most of them are sung in Hungarian so for the majority of us this doesn’t really matter. The vocals and, to a lesser but still significant extent the guitar, makes this album work anyway.

My only complaint (other than the sometimes flaccid synth work) is that Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor doesn’t sing enough. On the opening track she sets what should be the tone for the entire album with a high and airy vocal track set against a mellow guitar/keyboard buildup. But after that the record starts to wander, and until the first part of the ‘compass’ suite (“Észak” – ‘North’), she mostly takes a back seat to the keyboardist. Unfortunately on this and the subsequent three tracks the music takes on a decidedly rock/lull/rock pattern that doesn’t do either her or Kosztyu justice.

This is a really uneven album at times, and I think the band could have made it much stronger by not trying to make the music quite so accessible, especially given the rather somber theme of most of the songs. In the end I’m left thinking this is a band with a great deal of potential, but lacking in focused inspiration. I’m not sure whatever happened to them but considering this was the last album they released and it was nearly eight years ago, I’d say they aren’t exactly going strong, if they are even still together.

No matter, this is a strong three star effort that could have been four easily had the band focused more on their strengths and not spent time trying to be quite so reaching. Recommended to neo fans except those who don’t favor female vocalists. And for those who don’t, I’d even recommend this record as a strong argument for why you should find a way to get more women singing on your albums. At least ones like Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#172640) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 31, 2008

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Nice to see that prog bands from Hungary are no different to those from the rest of the world. The album is "based and inspired by the knowledge found in the Tibetan Book Of The Dead, the eternal wisdom of Siddhartha Gautama, and the words of Lebanese writer Kahlil Gibran" (so there). The album is in Hungarian, with a narrated passage between some of the songs, but all of the words/lyrics/song titles are provided in both Hungarian and English.

I found that the only time that the language was a problem was during the narration, as during the songs themselves the pure clear vocals of Fanni Völgessy Szomor become another instrument. Musically they have much in common with Eighties Yes, and the result is an album that any prog lover could well enjoy.

First appeared in Feedback #63, July 01

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#970758) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013

5 stars I rate this album as an essential masterpiece addition to every true prog audiophile's catalog. This is despite the fact that it will never have distribution in the millions like other prog masterpieces that may come to your mind to compare my rating against. Nonetheless, this album is extre ... (read more)

Report this review (#7729) | Posted by SirensSong | Sunday, October 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YOU AND I "Exit"