EXIT

You And I Exit album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Ne Félj... / Don't Ever Fear... (3:36) Bonus
2. Ösfény / Ancient Light (7:52)
3. Nagyon Figyelj... / Now Listen...(1:00) Bonus
4. Halálistenségek / Gods Of Death (12:07)
5. Ki Vagy... / Who Are You... (2:17) Bonus
6. Észak / North (2:40)
7. Kelet / East (7:11)
8. Dél / South (3:09)
9. Nyugat / West (5:45)
10. Új Kezdet / Another Beginning... (1:51) Bonus
11. Mátrix / Matrix (8:26)

Bonus Track from Perific CD

Search YOU AND I Exit lyrics

Search YOU AND I Exit tabs

- Fanni Völgyessy Szomor / lead and back vocals
- Károly Dorogi / narration, bass guitar
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitars
- Tamás Nádházy / drums
- Gergö Szabó / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I Exit Music

KINGMAKER - YOU AND I WILL NEVER SEE THINGS EYE TO EYE (CD2) (REF B1) US $6.72 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Goodie(12"Vinyl Advanced Copy)You And I-Total Experience-REX 003 DJ-UK-Ex/Ex US $30.99 Buy It Now 3h 47m
RICK JAMES 'YOU AND I' UK 7" SINGLE US $3.35 Buy It Now 4h 39m
ACE OF BASE The Bridge 1995 France CD+24-P+bonus 2-Track "Lucky Love" You And I US $4.99 [0 bids]
Glenn Miller - Canadian 78 rpm - "You And I" / "The Angels Came Thru" - VG US $8.26 [0 bids]
Bing & Gary Crosby - 78 - "Moonlight Bay" / "When You And I Were Young..." - VG US $8.26 [0 bids]
DECCA 9-24255 BING CROSBY JOHN SCOTT TROTTER MISS YOU TOBIAS YOU AND I WILLSON US $9.99 [0 bids]
ROULETTE LOU CHRISTIE YOU AND I / HOW MANY TEARDROPS 45 RPM - 7" US $1.00 [0 bids]
Rick James. You and I.......45rpm. US $3.00 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Stevie Wonder - I Wish / You And I 45 rpm 1976 US $2.25 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Bobby Vinton 45RPM Record Sleeve ONLY, ROSES ARE RED/YOU AND I, Epic 5-9509 VG US $9.00 [0 bids]
You and I by Teddy Pendergrass (CD, Apr-1997, Surefire/Wind Up) US $0.89 [0 bids]
Pop Promo 45 JOHNNY BRISTOL You And I on MGM (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 8m
Ken Dodd - Tears / You And I - DB-7659 Biggest Selling Record in 1965 Ex- US $6.72 Buy It Now 9h 16m
Lady Gaga You and I Single US $2.50 [7 bids]
Yage "Some Things Take A Long Time" 7" Vinyl 2002 emo hardcore you and i braid US $23.97 Buy It Now 9h 42m
Livin' Proof 70s SOUL 45 (Ju-Par #532) You And I M- US $3.12 Buy It Now 10h 9m
BLACK IVORY - OUR FUTURE ? / YOU AND I -TODAY T-1508 US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 13m
LEA ROBERTS: Can't Get Enough Of You / You And I (soul vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Fleetwood Mac 'Big Love/You And I, Part 1' 28398 Warner Bros 45 RPM 1987 NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 22m
? Sensational Nightingales - You and I and Everyone (Peacock 177) (PL) US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 22m
Art Garfunkel 45 Since I Don't have You / And I Know (Folk) UK NM US $5.00 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt 45 You And I / You Can't Run From Love (Rock) NM US $5.00 [0 bids]
Switch 45 You And I / Get Back With You (Soul) Promo DJ VG+ US $5.00 [0 bids]
CANADA ENGLISH 1960s POP 45 RPM PETULA CLARK : YOU AND I + LOOK AT MINE US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 45m
LARRY EVOY (EDWARD BEAR) - Dreams / You And I - 1978 VG++ US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 7m
When You And I Were 17 / June Brought The Roses John McCormack 78 RPM Victor US $7.50 [0 bids]
You And I - Pierces US $9.03 Buy It Now 12h 47m
?KOREA CD/Yeo Hoon Min (U-Kiss) - Thank you and I love you US $64.99 Buy It Now 14h 49m
Robert White When You and I were young Maggie record RCA gold Seal US $12.00 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton "Roses Are Red"/ "You and I" Epic 9509 1962 pop US $12.95 Buy It Now 16h 31m
Bobby Vinton - Roses are Red b/w You and I 45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Herbert Soman - EDISON 50882 - VIOLIN - When You and I Were Young Maggie US $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 54m
LOU CHRISTIE - HOW MANY TEARDROPS /YOU AND I - ROULETTE RECORDS R-4504 - 1963 US $3.00 [0 bids]
FUNK 45-KENNY & LARRY with Hidden Persuaders-YOU AND I ARE THROUGH on A BEM SOLE US $120.00 [0 bids]
LULU Morning Dew / You and I 1960s OZ 45 US $9.27 Buy It Now 18h 40m
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006,... US $1.99 Buy It Now 18h 51m
Bobby Vinton Roses are Red (my Love) / You and I 45 record Coronet OZ pressing US $2.80 [0 bids]
Rare-Celine Dion CD.PRO SAMP2663 You And I (sony) epic US $93.21 [0 bids]
MIRELLE MATHIEU & PAUL ANKA 'You And I Scandinavian 45PS 1981 US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
McSandy Abankwah - Adasamma For You and I New cd in seal. US $37.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Edgar Hayes, I Know Now/When You And I Were Young, Maggie, Decca 1509 US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE SMITH - KING 1204 - WHEN YOU AND I WERE YOUNG MAGGIE & HOT SHOT RAG US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANDY GRIFFITH somebody bigger than you and I 1972 / 1996 CD JORDANAIRES 11 track US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LARRY EVOY 45rpm "YOU AND I." on VOYAGE "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE" US $4.99 [0 bids]
BROTHERHOOD OF MAN - YOU AND I / SING IN THE SUNSHINE Deram 85077 unplayed dusty US $0.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON, Roses Are Red / You And I 45rpm + Picture Sleeve US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
YES GER 7" w pic/slv "And You And I" 1972 US $35.00 [0 bids]
Rick James DUT 7" w/pic slv "You And I" US $7.50 [0 bids]
Rick James GER 7" w/pic slv "You And I" US $5.00 [0 bids]
O'bryan - Doin' Alright / You And I NEW CD US $15.96 Buy It Now 1 day
O'BRYAN YOU AND I RECORD ALBUM PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR SALE US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE WHETHER BUREAU-Why Can't You And I-Psych Garage Rock DJ 45-LAURIE #3431 DJ US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Them - Mystic Eyes / If You And I Could Be As Two (9796) Parrot 1965 US $8.00 [0 bids]
Eddie Rabbitt-Crystal Gayle, You And I/All My....45 rpm US $3.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Lou Christie "How Many Teardrops/You and I" 45 Drill hole in label US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
78 By Glenn Miller. "You And I" on HMV US $6.99 [0 bids]
You and I Discography USED CD, Mar-2005, Alone Records US $0.99 [0 bids]
Horace Andy Sings For You And I LP Canada Clock Tower 180 NM! US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Rec. Rick James "You and I" 1978 Gordy Records. US $3.50 [0 bids]
Cassette Tape Fleetwood Mac Tango In the Night Warner Bros 1987 "You and I" US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Melissa Manchester - Just You and I/My Sweet Thing, Arista 45 rpm single US $4.75 [0 bids]
Stevie Wonder - I Wish/You And I, Tamla 54274F 45 rpm single US $5.75 [0 bids]
Cassette Tape Fleetwood Mac Tango In the Night Warner Bros 1987 "You and I" US $3.00 [0 bids]
THE TERROR PIGEON DA - I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I'M IN - NEW CD US $9.76 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK NELSON: Teen Age Idol / I've Got My Eyes On You (and I Like What I See) 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LADY GAGA YOU AND I THE REMIXES EP CD 7-Track CHINA EP NEW US $22.50 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD THE BOSSMEN: BABY BOY, YOU AND I US $19.97 [0 bids]
SWITCH YOU AND I 1980 MODERN SOUL PROMO 45 US $1.99 [0 bids]
10CC FOR YOU AND I LONG/SHORT VERSION 1978 ROCK POP PROMO 45 US $1.99 [0 bids]
Black Ivory, You and I & Our Future 1971 Today Records Soul Funk 7" 45 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Vintage QRS Word Roll 247 When You and I Were Young Maggie, Player Piano Roll US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GARLAND GREEN - You and I Go Good Together -70'S SOUL45 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yo La Tengo I Am Not Afraid Of You And I'll Beat Your Ass UK CD album (CDLP) US $29.45 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE RABBITT RADIO ROMANCE YOU AND I MERCURY MEXICO EXELLENT 12" LP US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BING CROSBY YOU AND I & LIGHTS ON 'TIL REVEILLE BURNSWICK 03248 US $4.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GARY BOYD: Slow Down Take Easy, You And I / Baby, Say You Will (soul vinyl 12) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BJOERN ANDRESEN - JAPAN BOOKLET SLEEVE 1st PRESS 7" YOU AND I, FOREVER RARE!!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
ANN WILLIAMSON when you and i were young maggie 7" b/w forsaking all the rest (c US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Iu: You and I - Japanese Version (2012) Japan / CD & DVD TAIWAN VERSION B US $19.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 4 Bobby Vinton Records 45 RPM Roses are Red, Lonely. You and I and more US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BLUE (90'S ARTIST) missing these kisses 7" b/w you and i (mer325) pic slv uk mer US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
BLUE (90'S ARTIST) missing these kisses 7" b/w you and i (mer325) release date s US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
BOULEVARD (LATE 80'S ARTIST) dream on 7" b/w you and i (mca1308) pic slv uk mca US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
LADY GAGA * YOU AND I * UK 2 TRK 7" PICTURE DISC * MINT! * JO CALDERONE US $28.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Lady Gaga - You And I - NEW 7" Picture Disc Vinyl Single SEALED US $14.31 Buy It Now 2 days
Black Ivory on Today - You and I/Our Future - Northern Soul US $3.00 [0 bids]
Lou Christie You And I/How Many Teardrops 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
45 Bobby Vinton/You and I/Roses are red/EPIC/USA/USA/NM- HEAR US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Wonder, Stevie - You And I/I Wish (45,1976) US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
EARTH WIND AND FIRE * STAR & YOU AND I * 45 RPM * UK IMPORT US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rick James "You And I/Fire And Desire" *RSD 2014* NEW Sealed Vinyl 12" Numbered US $15.99 [0 bids]
THEM ~ HOW LONG BABY ~ IF YOU AND I ~ UK REGENT SOUND 7" ACETATE ~ VAN MORRISON US $665.14 Buy It Now 2 days
78 RPM record, Glenn Miller, You And I / The Angels Came..., Bluebird #11215,VG+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
Brenda gooch-you and i together-12" single-vg+salsoul US $5.59 Buy It Now 2 days
45 POP Craig Ruhnke/You're a heartbreaker/You and I/A&M/VG+ RARE Canada US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE TAYLOR TRIO 78 Lyric 4601 LYRAPHONE Sweet Genevieve / When You And I Were US $4.99 [0 bids]
MELISSA MANCHESTER JUST YOU AND I ARISTA RECORDS PROMO 0168 STEREO 1976 EX ^ US $2.99 [0 bids]
Perry Como 45 Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love You So RCA Records 1973 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Andy Griffith Somebody Bigger Than You And I Vinyl US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I Exit ratings distribution

YOU AND I Exit reviews

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars Can’t say as I’ve heard too many prog bands from Hungary; After Crying and Solaris, that’s about it. You and I are nothing like either of those bands though; they’re more of a combination of neo-prog (thanks mostly to guitarist Zsolt Kosztyu who moves between new-age fusion, rock and an aggressive sort of folk effortlessly. At times his guitar work blends into Gergö Szabó’s keyboards for a truly harmonious bed of sound that the rest of the band simply moves along to.

But the real treat here – and anyone reading should note this, is the stunning vocal work of Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor. At times she is simply singing pure pop, albeit with a conviction that would stun wannabes like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson; but her voice just seems to float above the rest of the music even when the instrumentation flounders into noodling, such as on the overly pretentious “Halálistenségek” (Gods of Death), which unfortunately is the marquee song of the whole record. No matter, she shifts from angelic to a more sophisticated (and Hungarian) Pat Benatar to turn even this tedious track into something worth listening to.

The central theme of ‘Exit’ is death, or more appropriately the transition from the here and now to whatever isn’t here and now. So, death basically. The lyrics range from philosophical to inspirational to hackneyed, but most of them are sung in Hungarian so for the majority of us this doesn’t really matter. The vocals and, to a lesser but still significant extent the guitar, makes this album work anyway.

My only complaint (other than the sometimes flaccid synth work) is that Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor doesn’t sing enough. On the opening track she sets what should be the tone for the entire album with a high and airy vocal track set against a mellow guitar/keyboard buildup. But after that the record starts to wander, and until the first part of the ‘compass’ suite (“Észak” – ‘North’), she mostly takes a back seat to the keyboardist. Unfortunately on this and the subsequent three tracks the music takes on a decidedly rock/lull/rock pattern that doesn’t do either her or Kosztyu justice.

This is a really uneven album at times, and I think the band could have made it much stronger by not trying to make the music quite so accessible, especially given the rather somber theme of most of the songs. In the end I’m left thinking this is a band with a great deal of potential, but lacking in focused inspiration. I’m not sure whatever happened to them but considering this was the last album they released and it was nearly eight years ago, I’d say they aren’t exactly going strong, if they are even still together.

No matter, this is a strong three star effort that could have been four easily had the band focused more on their strengths and not spent time trying to be quite so reaching. Recommended to neo fans except those who don’t favor female vocalists. And for those who don’t, I’d even recommend this record as a strong argument for why you should find a way to get more women singing on your albums. At least ones like Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#172640) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 31, 2008

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Nice to see that prog bands from Hungary are no different to those from the rest of the world. The album is "based and inspired by the knowledge found in the Tibetan Book Of The Dead, the eternal wisdom of Siddhartha Gautama, and the words of Lebanese writer Kahlil Gibran" (so there). The album is in Hungarian, with a narrated passage between some of the songs, but all of the words/lyrics/song titles are provided in both Hungarian and English.

I found that the only time that the language was a problem was during the narration, as during the songs themselves the pure clear vocals of Fanni Völgessy Szomor become another instrument. Musically they have much in common with Eighties Yes, and the result is an album that any prog lover could well enjoy.

First appeared in Feedback #63, July 01

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#970758) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013

5 stars I rate this album as an essential masterpiece addition to every true prog audiophile's catalog. This is despite the fact that it will never have distribution in the millions like other prog masterpieces that may come to your mind to compare my rating against. Nonetheless, this album is extre ... (read more)

Report this review (#7729) | Posted by SirensSong | Sunday, October 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YOU AND I "Exit"