EXIT

You And I Exit album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Ne Félj... / Don't Ever Fear... (3:36) Bonus
2. Ösfény / Ancient Light (7:52)
3. Nagyon Figyelj... / Now Listen...(1:00) Bonus
4. Halálistenségek / Gods Of Death (12:07)
5. Ki Vagy... / Who Are You... (2:17) Bonus
6. Észak / North (2:40)
7. Kelet / East (7:11)
8. Dél / South (3:09)
9. Nyugat / West (5:45)
10. Új Kezdet / Another Beginning... (1:51) Bonus
11. Mátrix / Matrix (8:26)

Bonus Track from Perific CD

Search YOU AND I Exit lyrics

Search YOU AND I Exit tabs

- Fanni Völgyessy Szomor / lead and back vocals
- Károly Dorogi / narration, bass guitar
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitars
- Tamás Nádházy / drums
- Gergö Szabó / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I Exit Music

Billie Ray Martin - Your Loving Arms / You And I #6609 US $8.38 Buy It Now 1h 14m
THE BEATLES 45 RPM RECORD ON SWAN LABEL "SHE LOVES YOU" AND "I'LL GET YOU" US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Bobby Vinton 45 RPM EX Roses Are Red/You And I Epic 9509 US $2.99 [0 bids]
MADLEEN KANE - YOU AND I - YELLOW MEXICAN MAXI 12" US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
MARGARET WHITING & JIMMY WAKELY: When You And I Were Young Maggie Blues US $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 52m
The Pierces - You And I NEW CD US $8.24 Buy It Now 4h 47m
'YES' AND YOU AND I ~ ROUNDABOUT 33 1/3 RPM ~ SUZY RECORDS PRODUCTION ~ OBSCURE~ US $16.19 [0 bids]
WALTER WANDERLEY From Rio with Love Tower LP NM shrink 1968 YOU AND I Corcovado US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
PEARLS: Let's You And I Go Steady 45 rare Vocal Groups US $80.00 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Songs for your wedding cassette Always/You and I/Wedding March/Evergreen US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Bobby Vinton 45RPM Record Sleeve ONLY, ROSES ARE RED/YOU AND I, Epic 5-9509 VG US $9.95 [0 bids]
Crosby, Bing and Gary - Moonlight Bay/When You And I Were Young... (45,1951) US $6.00 Buy It Now 8h 52m
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006, ... US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 59m
BJOERN ANDRESEN YOU AND I FOREVER / 7INCH 45RPM / LOVE IS HERE US $199.99 Buy It Now 17h 10m
KEN DODD " TEARS / YOU AND I " 7" COLUMBIA SINGLE 1965 ORIGINAL US $3.34 Buy It Now 17h 53m
MARY PEARSON (JAZZ S - YOU AND I [MARY PEARSON (JAZZ SINGER)] - NEW CD US $6.40 Buy It Now 21h 30m
YES- AND YOU AND I VINYL 7" 45RPM co US $2.94 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Liason - You And I - Ko Records - 1999 #163369 US $8.38 Buy It Now 1 day
DELEGATION: You And I / Stand Up (reach For The Sky) 45 (UK, sm tol) Soul US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Maximum Spell ?- You And I (AATW) (SCOUSE HOUSE/HARD HOUSE/DONK)(VG+) US $10.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - And You And I (Mono) / (Stereo) Part I edited verision Atlantic M- 45rpm 7 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ROY C 45 - YOU AND I / RIGHT OR WRONG - R&B SOUL US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Five Man Elecrical Band Butterfly You and I Lionel Records VG+ Very Rare US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE DANCE SOUL 45 - MALDEEN KANE - CHERI / YOU AND I - RCA 01112 US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Somebody Bigger Than You and I by Andy Griffith (CD) US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHNNY BRISTOL: It Don't Hurt No More/ You and I (45) - Ships WORLDWIDE! US $2.95 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY LEWIS Things For You And I UA LP country vinyl record US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
You and I - first seven inch screamo saetia hot cross pg.99 neil perry US $2.99 [1 bids]
Bing Crosby on 78 rpm Decca 3840: Brahms' Lullaby/You and I US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Unknown Artist You and I CD US $8.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MACCABEES - YOU AND I - FREQUENCY / DUB 12" VG+ US $4.99 [0 bids]
Phil Collins 12" Record Take Me Home Only You and I Know 0-86821 Extended Mix US $5.99 [0 bids]
FREDDIE JACKSON - YOU AND I GOT A THANG [7" VINYL, 45 RPM] US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick James "YOU AND I" 7" Gordy G7156F Near Mint US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD B75 US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD DVD LTD TYPE A E75 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SAVOY HAVANA BAND*WHEN YOU AND I WERE SEVENTEEN*EX US $1.60 [1 bids]
Robert White(Vinyl LP)When You And I Were Young Maggie-RCA-RL 11698-UK-Ex/Ex US $14.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Art Garfunkel 45 "Since I Don't Have You/And I Know" US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER SKELLERN you and i 7" CS EX/EX 024 uk mercury US $11.74 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Rick James Hollywood & You and I 0531EL US $9.59 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDY GRIFFITH, Somebody Bigger Than You and I PROMO USA NEW SEALED LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Chuck Connors (The Rifleman) Somebody Bigger Than You And I - 45 RPM - PROMO US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Old School Soul ~ 7'' 45 rpm O'BRYAN 'You And I" on Capitol from 1983 US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RECORD CARPENTERS TOUCH ME WHEN WE'RE DANCING, BECAUSE YOU AND I ARE IN LOVE US $2.60 Buy It Now 2 days
10cc *DJ COPY* "FOR YOU AND I" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
When you and I were Young Maggie Silver Threads among the gold Elsie Baker Victo US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
YES And You And I RARE PORTUGUESE 7'' 45 PORTUGAL US $37.99 [0 bids]
45 RECORD TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD: SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I, THERE IS BEAUTY. US $5.60 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Single Breeze - IT'S YOU AND I CD UK COMPULSIVE LISTENING 1996 US $2.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Billy Ray Martin You And I CD Single Magnet MAG1044CD 1996 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
1978 VOYAGE I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE 45 rpm record LARRY EVOY YOU AND I US $0.99 [0 bids]
Diana Ross After You and I Thought It Took a Little Time But ... 45 RPM US $6.99 [0 bids]
RALPH CARMICHAEL Greater Than You and I LP Coral CRL 57319 mono maroon label OG US $11.39 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL SPECHT & ORCHESTRA When You And I Were Young Maggie Blues COLUMBIA 78~A3817 US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Japan 3" NEW Keizo Nakanishi You and I import US $7.64 Buy It Now 2 days
I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass Yo La Te Vinyl LP US $22.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Andy Griffith "Somebody Bigger Than You And I" 1996 Cassette NEW! Columbia US $6.00 [0 bids]
Together You and I Barton Carroll Vinyl LP US $11.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Madleen Kane You And I Disco 45 RPM 1979 Promotional US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Jason Mraz You And I Both Rare Australian CD Single US $23.41 Buy It Now 2 days
Billy/Novecent Preston - You And I (2007) - Used - Compact Disc US $16.37 Buy It Now 2 days
The Onlookers - You and I on Demon Records Ultra Rare 80's Mod US $46.84 [0 bids]
Ricky Blaze - You and I - Atlantic U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $8.97 Buy It Now 2 days
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $29.99 [0 bids]
YOU AND I - CLASSIC COUNTRY DUETS / WARNER LP NM US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
7" Single 45 - YES - AND YOU AND I - 1973 - Brazil US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Horace Andy(Vinyl LP 1st Issue)Sings For You And I-US-VG+/VG+ US $35.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Goodie(12"Vinyl Advanced Copy)You And I-Total Experience-REX 003 DJ-UK-Ex/Ex US $28.53 Buy It Now 2 days
You and I Will Never See [CD 1] US $4.13 Buy It Now 2 days
BLUES TRAVELER-Live/What You And I Have Been Through/Cd US $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
FLEETWOOD MAC Big Love / You And I (nonLP track) 45 with PicSleeve US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBERT WHITE when you and I were young Maggie US $15.10 Buy It Now 3 days
GARLAND GREEN - let the good times roll b/w you and i go good together - SPRING US $4.99 [0 bids]
YOU AND I "NM WAX" You and I 29 3P-314 LP v7639 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (You and I, Siberian Khatru) VG/VG US $5.31 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bossmen " Baby Boy/You and I" le-231-b funk/garage Michigan Beatles rare M- US $15.00 [0 bids]
JOHNNY BRISTOL/you and I/1974 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Rick James SEALED 70s DISCO 12" SINGLE You and I 1978 USA ISSUE US $11.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Eddie Rabbitt All My Life All My Love/You And I 45 RPM Elektra Records US $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eddie Rabbitt Crystal Gayle You and I All My Life 45 RPM Record Vinyl US $2.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD: Mary Pearson 'You And I' jazz vocals US $0.01 [0 bids]
Mary Pearson You And I CD US $6.45 Buy It Now 3 days
FLEETWOOD MAC 45 RPM 7" VINYL RECORD BIG LOVE ? YOU AND I, PART ONE US $1.49 [0 bids]
Rick James YOU AND I (7" Single, 1978) w/ HOLLYWOOD *FUNK 45* US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID PORTER: I Got You And I'm Glad / Falling Out, Falling In 45 Soul US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
You and I Cut Off Your Hands CD US $8.83 Buy It Now 3 days
Teddy Pendergrass - You And I (1997) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 3 days
TAMMY JONES 7"Single -While We're Still Young/Just You And I US $11.74 Buy It Now 3 days
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE * YOU AND I & ALL MY LIFE ALL MY LOVE * 45 RPM US $4.75 Buy It Now 3 days
O'BRYAN You and I CAPITOL LP VG++ US $8.00 [1 bids]
KEN DODD ~ TEARS / YOU AND I ~ 1965 UK 7" SINGLE ~ COLUMBIA DB 7659 [EX] US $5.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Beat Machine (2) - You And I 12" US $10.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Fleetwood Mac 45 Big Love / You And I, Part I US $2.00 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM-FRED WARING-JACK SHILKRET-VICTOR 19571-YOU AND I-WILL YOU REMEMBER ME US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Kingmaker - You and I Will Never See Things Eye (CDs) US $8.38 Buy It Now 4 days
TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD EINS SWEL DREI & SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I CAP CL14178 US $5.02 Buy It Now 4 days
When You And I Were Young, Maggie/The Bluegrass Patriots (CD, 1990, Red Feather) US $5.00 [0 bids]
NOS FREDDIE JACKSON........YOU AND I GOT A THANG US $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Jazz Pop cD Voicings by Rio Nido You and I,Northern Lights,In a Mellow Tone,Lost US $0.89 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I Exit ratings distribution

YOU AND I Exit reviews

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars Can’t say as I’ve heard too many prog bands from Hungary; After Crying and Solaris, that’s about it. You and I are nothing like either of those bands though; they’re more of a combination of neo-prog (thanks mostly to guitarist Zsolt Kosztyu who moves between new-age fusion, rock and an aggressive sort of folk effortlessly. At times his guitar work blends into Gergö Szabó’s keyboards for a truly harmonious bed of sound that the rest of the band simply moves along to.

But the real treat here – and anyone reading should note this, is the stunning vocal work of Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor. At times she is simply singing pure pop, albeit with a conviction that would stun wannabes like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson; but her voice just seems to float above the rest of the music even when the instrumentation flounders into noodling, such as on the overly pretentious “Halálistenségek” (Gods of Death), which unfortunately is the marquee song of the whole record. No matter, she shifts from angelic to a more sophisticated (and Hungarian) Pat Benatar to turn even this tedious track into something worth listening to.

The central theme of ‘Exit’ is death, or more appropriately the transition from the here and now to whatever isn’t here and now. So, death basically. The lyrics range from philosophical to inspirational to hackneyed, but most of them are sung in Hungarian so for the majority of us this doesn’t really matter. The vocals and, to a lesser but still significant extent the guitar, makes this album work anyway.

My only complaint (other than the sometimes flaccid synth work) is that Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor doesn’t sing enough. On the opening track she sets what should be the tone for the entire album with a high and airy vocal track set against a mellow guitar/keyboard buildup. But after that the record starts to wander, and until the first part of the ‘compass’ suite (“Észak” – ‘North’), she mostly takes a back seat to the keyboardist. Unfortunately on this and the subsequent three tracks the music takes on a decidedly rock/lull/rock pattern that doesn’t do either her or Kosztyu justice.

This is a really uneven album at times, and I think the band could have made it much stronger by not trying to make the music quite so accessible, especially given the rather somber theme of most of the songs. In the end I’m left thinking this is a band with a great deal of potential, but lacking in focused inspiration. I’m not sure whatever happened to them but considering this was the last album they released and it was nearly eight years ago, I’d say they aren’t exactly going strong, if they are even still together.

No matter, this is a strong three star effort that could have been four easily had the band focused more on their strengths and not spent time trying to be quite so reaching. Recommended to neo fans except those who don’t favor female vocalists. And for those who don’t, I’d even recommend this record as a strong argument for why you should find a way to get more women singing on your albums. At least ones like Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#172640) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 31, 2008

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Nice to see that prog bands from Hungary are no different to those from the rest of the world. The album is "based and inspired by the knowledge found in the Tibetan Book Of The Dead, the eternal wisdom of Siddhartha Gautama, and the words of Lebanese writer Kahlil Gibran" (so there). The album is in Hungarian, with a narrated passage between some of the songs, but all of the words/lyrics/song titles are provided in both Hungarian and English.

I found that the only time that the language was a problem was during the narration, as during the songs themselves the pure clear vocals of Fanni Völgessy Szomor become another instrument. Musically they have much in common with Eighties Yes, and the result is an album that any prog lover could well enjoy.

First appeared in Feedback #63, July 01

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#970758) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013

5 stars I rate this album as an essential masterpiece addition to every true prog audiophile's catalog. This is despite the fact that it will never have distribution in the millions like other prog masterpieces that may come to your mind to compare my rating against. Nonetheless, this album is extre ... (read more)

Report this review (#7729) | Posted by SirensSong | Sunday, October 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YOU AND I "Exit"