EXIT

You And I Exit album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Ne Félj... / Don't Ever Fear... (3:36) Bonus
2. Ösfény / Ancient Light (7:52)
3. Nagyon Figyelj... / Now Listen...(1:00) Bonus
4. Halálistenségek / Gods Of Death (12:07)
5. Ki Vagy... / Who Are You... (2:17) Bonus
6. Észak / North (2:40)
7. Kelet / East (7:11)
8. Dél / South (3:09)
9. Nyugat / West (5:45)
10. Új Kezdet / Another Beginning... (1:51) Bonus
11. Mátrix / Matrix (8:26)

Bonus Track from Perific CD

Search YOU AND I Exit lyrics

Search YOU AND I Exit tabs

- Fanni Völgyessy Szomor / lead and back vocals
- Károly Dorogi / narration, bass guitar
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitars
- Tamás Nádházy / drums
- Gergö Szabó / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I Exit Music

RICK JAMES - You And I / Hollywood - 1978 VG++ CANADA PRESSING US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
MADLEEN KANE - YOU AND I - MEXICAN SINGLE 7" US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Five Man Electrical Band - Absolutely Right / (You And I) Butterfly 45 rpm 1971 US $2.50 Buy It Now 4h 13m
AMENOPHIS(DE)-You and I-cd-Music Is Intelligence-1988 US $49.19 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Don't Let Me Down / You And I [CD 2], Will Young, Acceptable Single, Limited Edi US $4.44 Buy It Now 11h 15m
Fleetwood Mac- Big Love/You and I, Part 1 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Glenn Miller - Canadian 78 rpm - "You And I" / "The Angels Came Thru" - VG US $8.22 [0 bids]
Bing & Gary Crosby - 78 - "Moonlight Bay" / "When You And I Were Young..." - VG US $8.22 [0 bids]
STEVIE WONDER "YOU AND I" / "I WISH" 7" 45 NEAR MINT US $2.99 Buy It Now 13h 51m
BING CROSBY - Brahms' Lullaby & You And I - 78 RPM US $7.99 [0 bids]
Livin' Proof - You And I Parts 1-2 - JuPar 532 US $1.95 [0 bids]
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $29.99 [0 bids]
ABBEY LINCOLN YOU AND I CD, NEW AND SEALED, RARE AND HARD TO FIND US $25.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 GARLAND GREEN You And I Go Good Together on Spring US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 14m
45 RECORD 10 CC: TAKE THESE CHAINS, FOR YOU AND I US $3.73 Buy It Now 17h 32m
BOBBY LEWIS Things For You And I UA LP country vinyl record US $11.95 Buy It Now 18h 27m
10cc For You and I Polydor PRO 062 1978 Promo 12" PRESSING US $4.99 Buy It Now 18h 31m
45 RECORD EARTH WIND AND FIRE- YOU AND I US $1.79 Buy It Now 18h 38m
45 The Keenotes When You And I Were Young US $20.00 Buy It Now 18h 59m
IU-YOU AND I JAPANESE VERSION-JAPAN CD DVD LTD TYPE B D50 zd US $21.99 Buy It Now 18h 59m
Soul 45 Earth, Wind & Fire - You And I / In The Stone On Columbia - Arc - Americ US $3.00 Buy It Now 19h 46m
Soul 45 Earth, Wind & Fire - You And I / Star On Arc US $3.00 Buy It Now 19h 47m
(EL901) Audiogold, You And I - 2011 DJ CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 23h 25m
Classic Country Duets by You and I (Cassette, Warner Bros.) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Vintage Bing Crosby Record You and I & Brahms Lullaby US $4.99 [0 bids]
78RPM Decca 434 John Fogarty, Roses of Picardy, When You and I Were Young Magg V US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Various: You And I Classic Country Duets LP VG++/NM USA WB 92 51711 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac-Big Love-You And I, Part I-7" 45-Pic Sleeve-Vinyl Record-VG+ US $2.49 [0 bids]
MADLEEN KANE You and I 12" DISCO PROMO US $6.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Perry Como RCA Victor 45 Record #0906 NM 1973 Love Looks So Good On You /And I L US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bing Crosby 78 rpm Decca 3840: Brahms' Lullaby/You and I NM- US $7.99 [0 bids]
JIMMY JONES & CHORUS: Somebody Bigger Than You And I (vocal groups vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red / You And I 1962 OZ 45 US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VINTAGE "WHEN YOU AND I WERE SEVENTEEN"SHEET MUSIC,1924 IRVING BERLIN PUBLISHING US $49.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Adam Eaton - You And I And Us - CD (2012 Adam Eaton) US $10.85 Buy It Now 1 day
1974 Johnny Bristol It Don't Hurt No More / You And I MGM M-14762 45 rpm NM- US $3.90 Buy It Now 1 day
MELISSA MANCHESTER JUST YOU AND I ( 1976 DEMO RECORD 7" VINYL SINGLE ) US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Decca 78 #3840 - Bing Crosby croons "Brahms Lullaby" & "You And I" US $3.95 [0 bids]
BOBBY VINTON - ROSES ARE RED MY LOVE / YOU AND I - ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 US $3.30 [0 bids]
BT If The Stars Are Eternal So Are You And I 2012 Taiwan w/obi CD New Go(d)t US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINALS. the. YOU AND I. KILLER DOO-WOP. ORIGINAL CND COPY MINT 45 LISTEN. US $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LADY GAGA 7" PICTURE DISC YOU AND I NEW VINYL RECORD 45 / 7" LOTS MORE GAGA US $13.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick James Hollywood / You and I 45 VG+ Gordy G7136F 1978 US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ROULETTE LOU CHRISTIE YOU AND I / HOW MANY TEARDROPS 45 RPM - 7" US $1.00 [0 bids]
JOHNNY BRISTOL - IT DONT HURT NO MORE // YOU AND I - MIDTEMPO SOUL MINT- US $3.30 [0 bids]
THE CLEFTONES Please Say You Want Me / So You And I Can Climb 45 Robin Hood 133 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Geraldine Hunt 45 You And I / Together (N Soul) VG+ US $6.50 [0 bids]
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH US $3.25 [0 bids]
Mek Obaam "You And I" 9 Track CD Album 2005 US $2.37 [0 bids]
Disco Biscuits - PLANET ANTHEM - US On Time You and I Signed CD US $124.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOSH WHITE I WANT YOU AND I NEED YOU ONE MEAT BALL 10" 78 rpm MEGA RARE U.K. US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nice Vintage 45 Bobby Vinton Roses Are Red (My Love) / You and I, Epic Records US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVIE WONDER ~ I Wish b/w You And I ~ nm TAMLA 7" vinyl 45 & title strip US $5.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - And You And I b/w Roundabout - Vinyl 7" Single US $1.63 [0 bids]
CRAIG RUHNKE:You're A Heartbreaker/ You and I Obscure Canadian 7" POP ROCK 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD RICK JAMES - YOU AND I B/W HOLLYWOOD G 7156F US $2.22 Buy It Now 1 day
PEARLS - Let's You and I Go Steady (mint) US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Grey Gull 78 Carl Williams When You And I Were Young, Maggie ^ Elizabeth Spencer US $18.05 Buy It Now 2 days
Victor 78 Haydn Quartet The Vacant Chair ^ When You And I Were Young 16361 US $17.41 Buy It Now 2 days
Bobby Vinton Roses are Red & You and I - EPIC 5-9509 Also original photo sleeve US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON 45 RPM 'ROSES ARE RED' & ' YOU AND I' EPIC 5-9509 - 1962 US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LOU CHRISTIE - HOW MANY TEARDROPS /YOU AND I - ROULETTE RECORDS R-4504 - 1963 US $0.99 [0 bids]
You And I (with Crystal Gayle) - Eddie Rabbit US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
McCLYMONTS, THE Here's To You And I CD NEW US $16.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Melissa Manchester - Just You And I / My Sweet Thing 45 1976 VG+ US $1.29 Buy It Now 2 days
YO LA TENGO - I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS NEW VINYL US $33.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Bobby Vinton Roses are Red (my Love) / You and I 45 record Coronet OZ pressing US $2.71 [0 bids]
[12'' MAXI] Valentino,You And I (Io Tu Noi) (Bebe) {EX} US $60.00 Buy It Now 2 days
YES- AND YOU AND I VINYL 7" 45RPM co US $1.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass (2006 FAST POST CD US $9.78 Buy It Now 2 days
SWITCH You and I b/w Get Back With You STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE FIVE SMITH BROTHERS When You And I Were Young Maggie 78 PARLOPHONE F2293 US $21.21 Buy It Now 2 days
Rick James 45 "Hollywood"/"You And I" Gordy Records 1978 #G7156F US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You and I/All My Life, All My Love 1982 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rick James - You And I 1978 Demo 7" Motown TMG 1110 US $5.71 Buy It Now 2 days
FREDDIE JACKSON YOU AND I GOT A THANG V 15432 CAPITOL 12 INCH SINGLE RECORD ALBU US $3.99 [0 bids]
Peerless Quartette -78RPM on Arto #3001 - When You and I Were Young Maggie US $9.99 [0 bids]
MASS - YOU AND I, (WITH MINT POSTER) PICTURE SLEEVE US $16.16 [0 bids]
You and I by Teddy Pendergrass (CD, Apr-1997, Surefire/Wind Up) US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Glenn Miller, You And I/The Angels Came Thru, Bluebird B-11215 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red (My Love) / You And I 45 RPM US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - SHE LOVES YOU and I'LL GET YOU - 1964 SWAN #4152 / vg+ US $7.50 Buy It Now 2 days
You and I by Jennifer Heaney (CD, Jul-1996, USA Records) US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You And I Elektra Records PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Melissa Manchester - Just You and I/My Sweet Thing, Arista 45 rpm single US $4.75 [0 bids]
Stevie Wonder - I Wish/You And I, Tamla 54274F 45 rpm single US $5.75 [0 bids]
Cassette Tape Fleetwood Mac Tango In the Night Warner Bros 1987 "You and I" US $2.00 [0 bids]
Lady Gaga Karaoke CDG 11 Hot Hits Born This Way - You And I - Edge Of Glory MORE US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Chas Harris Edison Break the news to mother/When you and I were young US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Rick James 45 "You And I / Hollywood" US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LIVIN' PROOF YOU AND I 45 JU PAR DETROIT NORTHERN SOUL US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BLUES TRAVELER-LIVE-WHAT YOU AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-2002 US $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Eddie Rabbitt Crystal Gayle You and I All My Life 45 RPM Record Vinyl US $2.99 [0 bids]
PETULA CLARK - YOU AND I // LOOK AT MINE - MINT- UNPLAYED PROMO + WB SLEEVE US $6.00 [0 bids]
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE - You And I - 45rpm record US $2.00 [0 bids]
LULU - Love loves to love, love / You and I Rare '67 hOLLAND 7"+ Pict.sleeve US $14.99 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton * Roses Are Red b/w You And I *with picture sleeve US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
STEVIE WONDER 45 You And I - I Wish 1976 HEAR! US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
STEVIE WONDER-I Wish/You And I UK 7" EX Cond US $6.51 Buy It Now 3 days
Yes-AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT-UK Atlantic K 10407 1973 EX 45 US $1.62 [0 bids]

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I Exit ratings distribution

YOU AND I Exit reviews

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars Can’t say as I’ve heard too many prog bands from Hungary; After Crying and Solaris, that’s about it. You and I are nothing like either of those bands though; they’re more of a combination of neo-prog (thanks mostly to guitarist Zsolt Kosztyu who moves between new-age fusion, rock and an aggressive sort of folk effortlessly. At times his guitar work blends into Gergö Szabó’s keyboards for a truly harmonious bed of sound that the rest of the band simply moves along to.

But the real treat here – and anyone reading should note this, is the stunning vocal work of Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor. At times she is simply singing pure pop, albeit with a conviction that would stun wannabes like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson; but her voice just seems to float above the rest of the music even when the instrumentation flounders into noodling, such as on the overly pretentious “Halálistenségek” (Gods of Death), which unfortunately is the marquee song of the whole record. No matter, she shifts from angelic to a more sophisticated (and Hungarian) Pat Benatar to turn even this tedious track into something worth listening to.

The central theme of ‘Exit’ is death, or more appropriately the transition from the here and now to whatever isn’t here and now. So, death basically. The lyrics range from philosophical to inspirational to hackneyed, but most of them are sung in Hungarian so for the majority of us this doesn’t really matter. The vocals and, to a lesser but still significant extent the guitar, makes this album work anyway.

My only complaint (other than the sometimes flaccid synth work) is that Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor doesn’t sing enough. On the opening track she sets what should be the tone for the entire album with a high and airy vocal track set against a mellow guitar/keyboard buildup. But after that the record starts to wander, and until the first part of the ‘compass’ suite (“Észak” – ‘North’), she mostly takes a back seat to the keyboardist. Unfortunately on this and the subsequent three tracks the music takes on a decidedly rock/lull/rock pattern that doesn’t do either her or Kosztyu justice.

This is a really uneven album at times, and I think the band could have made it much stronger by not trying to make the music quite so accessible, especially given the rather somber theme of most of the songs. In the end I’m left thinking this is a band with a great deal of potential, but lacking in focused inspiration. I’m not sure whatever happened to them but considering this was the last album they released and it was nearly eight years ago, I’d say they aren’t exactly going strong, if they are even still together.

No matter, this is a strong three star effort that could have been four easily had the band focused more on their strengths and not spent time trying to be quite so reaching. Recommended to neo fans except those who don’t favor female vocalists. And for those who don’t, I’d even recommend this record as a strong argument for why you should find a way to get more women singing on your albums. At least ones like Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#172640) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 31, 2008

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Nice to see that prog bands from Hungary are no different to those from the rest of the world. The album is "based and inspired by the knowledge found in the Tibetan Book Of The Dead, the eternal wisdom of Siddhartha Gautama, and the words of Lebanese writer Kahlil Gibran" (so there). The album is in Hungarian, with a narrated passage between some of the songs, but all of the words/lyrics/song titles are provided in both Hungarian and English.

I found that the only time that the language was a problem was during the narration, as during the songs themselves the pure clear vocals of Fanni Völgessy Szomor become another instrument. Musically they have much in common with Eighties Yes, and the result is an album that any prog lover could well enjoy.

First appeared in Feedback #63, July 01

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#970758) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013

5 stars I rate this album as an essential masterpiece addition to every true prog audiophile's catalog. This is despite the fact that it will never have distribution in the millions like other prog masterpieces that may come to your mind to compare my rating against. Nonetheless, this album is extre ... (read more)

Report this review (#7729) | Posted by SirensSong | Sunday, October 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YOU AND I "Exit"