EXIT

You And I Exit album cover

Buy YOU AND I Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Ne Félj... / Don't Ever Fear... (3:36) Bonus
2. Ösfény / Ancient Light (7:52)
3. Nagyon Figyelj... / Now Listen...(1:00) Bonus
4. Halálistenségek / Gods Of Death (12:07)
5. Ki Vagy... / Who Are You... (2:17) Bonus
6. Észak / North (2:40)
7. Kelet / East (7:11)
8. Dél / South (3:09)
9. Nyugat / West (5:45)
10. Új Kezdet / Another Beginning... (1:51) Bonus
11. Mátrix / Matrix (8:26)

Bonus Track from Perific CD

Search YOU AND I Exit lyrics

Search YOU AND I Exit tabs

- Fanni Völgyessy Szomor / lead and back vocals
- Károly Dorogi / narration, bass guitar
- Zsolt Kosztyu / guitars
- Tamás Nádházy / drums
- Gergö Szabó / keyboards

YOU AND I MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU AND I Exit Music

Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle 45 You And I Elektra Records PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Lady Gaga Karaoke CDG 11 Hot Hits Born This Way - You And I - Edge Of Glory MORE US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Doin' Alright/You and I 5019421602828, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $23.52 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Chas Harris Edison Break the news to mother/When you and I were young US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Rick James 45 "You And I / Hollywood" US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
LIVIN' PROOF YOU AND I 45 JU PAR DETROIT NORTHERN SOUL US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Bobby Vinton Roses are Red & You and I - EPIC 5-9509 Also original photo sleeve US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
PETULA CLARK - YOU AND I // LOOK AT MINE - MINT- UNPLAYED PROMO + WB SLEEVE US $6.00 Buy It Now 5h
Bobby Vinton * Roses Are Red b/w You And I *with picture sleeve US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Rita Coolidge - You / Only You And I Know 45 A&M Records VG+ 1978 US $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
STEVIE WONDER 45 You And I - I Wish 1976 HEAR! US $4.50 Buy It Now 7h 41m
STEVIE WONDER-I Wish/You And I UK 7" EX Cond US $6.44 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Somebody Bigger Than You and I by Andy Griffith (CD, Jul-1997, Sony Music... US $4.05 Buy It Now 15h 28m
CUT OFF YOUR HANDS-You And I 2008 CD-BRAND NEW US $10.53 Buy It Now 16h 27m
You and I Will Never See [CD 1] [Single] [Audio CD] Kingmaker US $5.84 Buy It Now 16h 54m
RICK JAMES "YOU AND I / HOLLYWOOD" 45 NEAR MINT US $2.75 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Larry Evoy: You and I / I'm Gonna Make You Mine [on Voyage 1002] [Unplayed Copy] US $22.97 Buy It Now 18h
O'Bryan-You And I US $1.99 [0 bids]
Harvie Swartz You and I CD US $3.96 Buy It Now 19h 35m
LADY GAGA YOU AND I 7" PICTURE DISC UK MINT US $21.99 Buy It Now 20h 59m
BLUES TRAVELER-LIVE-WHAT YOU AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-2002 US $3.50 Buy It Now 21h 11m
PIERCES YOU AND I CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $145.16 Buy It Now 21h 17m
(BY822) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $3.63 Buy It Now 21h 21m
GAP MANGIONE rare You And I jazz funk breaks EX LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Bobby Vinton, Roses Are Red (My Love)/You And I, Vinyl 45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Rock Promo 45 THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN You and I on Deram US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 29m
The Continental 4 Jay Walking 009 The Way I Love You and I Don't Have You US $18.00 Buy It Now 23h 49m
PERRY COMO: Love Looks So Good On You / And I Love Her So (vocalists 45)RCA VICT US $3.95 [0 bids]
CASSIETTA GEORGE~SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I~ RARE PROMO~~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $74.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(BP451) Treefight For Sunlight, What Became Of You And I - DJ CD US $4.82 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 2593 US $8.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Tie your Mother Down / You and I EMI 7-inch EMI 5C 006-98819 Holland US $11.99 [0 bids]
The Gentle Rain You And I / Think Vinyl 45 US $8.75 Buy It Now 1 day
DUDLEY B AND PABLO RIDER you and i will never part 12" 2 trk b/w love thing (lwt US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
DELEGATION: You And I/Put A Little Love On Me (R&B VG++ vinyl 45) US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE RABBITT & CRYSTAL GAYLE: You and I country US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick James: You And I / Hollywood 7" 45 NM Canada Gordy G 7156F US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass by Yo La Tengo (CD, Sep-2006,... US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bobby Vinton 45 RPM EX Roses Are Red/You And I Epic 9509 US $0.99 [0 bids]
LULU: You And I/Morning Dew (rock vinyl 45 Epic 5-10367 Canada) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC: Big Love/You And I, Part 1 (rock VG++ vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY LEWIS: Things For You And I/Somebody Lied To Me (R&B VG+ vinyl 45) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVIE WONDER: I Wish/You And I R&B vinyl US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOBBY VINTON: Roses Are Red (My Love)/You And I (vocalist VG vinyl 45 Epic) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
When You And I Were Young Maggie Miss Morgan and Mr. Stanley 78 RPM Victor US $5.00 [0 bids]
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long Time 45 rpm NM US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD LOU CHRISTIE YOU AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRY HOW MANY TEARDROPS US $1.98 Buy It Now 1 day
David Rogers 45 You Be You and I'll Be Gone / Loving You Has Change 7" vinyl rpm US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Perry Como RCA Victor 45 Record #0906 NM 1973 Love Looks So Good On You /And I L US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE ORIGINATORS OF ROCK & ROLL "Together You And I" (CD 1995) 21-Trks VERY GOOD US $9.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Whitney Houston ?- Somebody Bigger Than You And I - VINYL 12" 1996 - USED VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage Bobby Vinton 45 With Picture Sleeve. Roses Are Red/You And I US $3.99 [0 bids]
PETER SKELLERN-You And I/Sweet Words UK 7" EX Cond US $8.05 Buy It Now 1 day
EARTH WIND & FIRE C/S STAR / YOU AND I S CBS 7902 1979 EX US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK JAMES : REFLECTIONS CD ALBUM 17 OH WHAT A NIGHT YOU AND I SUPER FREAK US $30.31 Buy It Now 1 day
MADLEEN KANE Forbidden Love b/w You And I STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Decca Records Bing Crosby Getting To Know You and I Whistle A Happy Tune US $4.99 [0 bids]
ROCK.QUEEN.TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN / YOU AND I.UK ORIG 7".VG+ US $6.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Dinah Shore Rhapsody CD 18 Classic 50s POP Greatest Hits You and I daisy Bell US $9.11 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red/You And I VG++ US $1.29 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDY CUMMINGS and his HAWAIIAN SERENADERS - For You And I/Alekoki US $5.99 [0 bids]
SWITCH - GET BACK WITH YOU // YOU AND I - MOTOWN 45 MINT- US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Freddie Jackson - You And I Got A Thang / It's Gonna Take A Long... 45 rpm 1988 US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
HORACE ANDY Sings for You and I LP NEW VINYL Clocktower Tappa Zukie US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Earth, Wind and Fire: In the Stone, You and I, 45RPM US $1.99 [0 bids]
Victor Band, You and I Were Young-Old Virginny/Nancy Lee-Johnny Comes Marching US $4.00 [0 bids]
STEVIE WONDER- YOU AND I/ I WISH 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Freddie Jackson: You And I Got A Thang / It''s Gonna 45 US $3.25 Buy It Now 1 day
LU LU 45 RPM You And I - Morning Dew EPIC 10367 HEAR! US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
BOBBY VINTON Roses Are Red / You And I 7" 45 RPM Epic US $3.36 Buy It Now 2 days
(CO264) Will Young, You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Van and Schenck COLUMBIA A3694 When You and I Were Young Maggie Blues US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
(DE905) Will Young, Don´t Let Me Down / You And I - 2002 DJ CD US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
YES Close To The Edge CD Classic 1972 Album And You And I US $3.99 [0 bids]
Phil Collins Take Me Home / Only You and I Know 45 w Pic Sleeve US $0.99 [0 bids]
Just for You and I - Supremes - Ace US $19.99 [0 bids]
Martin Lass CD YOU AND I sealed Gypsy violin New Age US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDY GRIFFITH SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM (1972) US $0.99 [0 bids]
U2 WITH OR WITHOUT YOU AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM Roy C You and I /Right or Wrong 49el US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Vintage Bing Crosby Record You and I & Brahms Lullaby US $4.99 [0 bids]
PAUL FREEMAN YOU AND I * CD SINGLE * US $8.56 Buy It Now 2 days
Glenn Miller - You And I / The Angels Came Thru (Through) - Bluebird 11215 US $5.98 Buy It Now 2 days
GUITAR RED - JUST YOU AND I/OLD FASHIONED LOVE - CHECKER 988 VG+/EX US $9.99 [1 bids]
BURNMAN FORSTELLA FORD LP LOT screamo hardcore i hate myself saetia you and i US $5.00 [0 bids]
78 rpm-BING CrOSBY w JOHN SCOTT TROTTER Brahms' Lullaby/You and I DECCA 3640-VG US $1.99 [0 bids]
O`BRYAN - DOIN` ALRIGHT / YOU AND I - EXP2CD28 US $18.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Stevie Wonder - You And I - 45 7inch Single US $1.95 Buy It Now 2 days
7 inch Ken Dodd - You and I / Tears US $1.60 [0 bids]
SPRINGER BROTHERS - Twice As Strong/You And I (Promo) US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SANTANA (WHY DONT YOU AND & I) SO RARE ISRAELI,ISRAEL PROMO CD US $6.95 [0 bids]
Rick James - YOU and I - Original issues US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Otis Leavill Dakar DJ 614 I Love You and I Need You US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Robert White(Vinyl LP)When You And I Were Young Maggie-RCA-RL 11698-UK-Ex/Ex US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KEN DODD Tears/You And I UK 7" 45 US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
KEN DODD Tears / You And I 7" Vinyl US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
KINGMAKER You And I Will Never See Things Eye to Eye CD US $5.57 Buy It Now 2 days
WILL YOUND Don't Let Me Down You And I CD US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Maggie Macneal : You And I - It Hurts : Warner Bros : K 17058 US $6.11 Buy It Now 2 days
PERRY COMO Love Looks So Good On You/And I Love You So US $5.57 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy YOU AND I music online Buy YOU AND I & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU AND I DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU AND I Exit ratings distribution

YOU AND I Exit reviews

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars Can’t say as I’ve heard too many prog bands from Hungary; After Crying and Solaris, that’s about it. You and I are nothing like either of those bands though; they’re more of a combination of neo-prog (thanks mostly to guitarist Zsolt Kosztyu who moves between new-age fusion, rock and an aggressive sort of folk effortlessly. At times his guitar work blends into Gergö Szabó’s keyboards for a truly harmonious bed of sound that the rest of the band simply moves along to.

But the real treat here – and anyone reading should note this, is the stunning vocal work of Fanni Völgyessy-Szomor. At times she is simply singing pure pop, albeit with a conviction that would stun wannabes like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson; but her voice just seems to float above the rest of the music even when the instrumentation flounders into noodling, such as on the overly pretentious “Halálistenségek” (Gods of Death), which unfortunately is the marquee song of the whole record. No matter, she shifts from angelic to a more sophisticated (and Hungarian) Pat Benatar to turn even this tedious track into something worth listening to.

The central theme of ‘Exit’ is death, or more appropriately the transition from the here and now to whatever isn’t here and now. So, death basically. The lyrics range from philosophical to inspirational to hackneyed, but most of them are sung in Hungarian so for the majority of us this doesn’t really matter. The vocals and, to a lesser but still significant extent the guitar, makes this album work anyway.

My only complaint (other than the sometimes flaccid synth work) is that Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor doesn’t sing enough. On the opening track she sets what should be the tone for the entire album with a high and airy vocal track set against a mellow guitar/keyboard buildup. But after that the record starts to wander, and until the first part of the ‘compass’ suite (“Észak” – ‘North’), she mostly takes a back seat to the keyboardist. Unfortunately on this and the subsequent three tracks the music takes on a decidedly rock/lull/rock pattern that doesn’t do either her or Kosztyu justice.

This is a really uneven album at times, and I think the band could have made it much stronger by not trying to make the music quite so accessible, especially given the rather somber theme of most of the songs. In the end I’m left thinking this is a band with a great deal of potential, but lacking in focused inspiration. I’m not sure whatever happened to them but considering this was the last album they released and it was nearly eight years ago, I’d say they aren’t exactly going strong, if they are even still together.

No matter, this is a strong three star effort that could have been four easily had the band focused more on their strengths and not spent time trying to be quite so reaching. Recommended to neo fans except those who don’t favor female vocalists. And for those who don’t, I’d even recommend this record as a strong argument for why you should find a way to get more women singing on your albums. At least ones like Ms. Völgyessy-Szomor.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#172640) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 31, 2008

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Nice to see that prog bands from Hungary are no different to those from the rest of the world. The album is "based and inspired by the knowledge found in the Tibetan Book Of The Dead, the eternal wisdom of Siddhartha Gautama, and the words of Lebanese writer Kahlil Gibran" (so there). The album is in Hungarian, with a narrated passage between some of the songs, but all of the words/lyrics/song titles are provided in both Hungarian and English.

I found that the only time that the language was a problem was during the narration, as during the songs themselves the pure clear vocals of Fanni Völgessy Szomor become another instrument. Musically they have much in common with Eighties Yes, and the result is an album that any prog lover could well enjoy.

First appeared in Feedback #63, July 01

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#970758) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013

5 stars I rate this album as an essential masterpiece addition to every true prog audiophile's catalog. This is despite the fact that it will never have distribution in the millions like other prog masterpieces that may come to your mind to compare my rating against. Nonetheless, this album is extre ... (read more)

Report this review (#7729) | Posted by SirensSong | Sunday, October 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YOU AND I "Exit"