Thirsty Moon

2. Rainbow (4:52)
3. Südwind (5:46)
4. Music (15:39)
5. Dreaming (7:14)
6. Don't Boogie Along The Bullshit Train (4:32)
7. Speak For Yourself (5:08)
8. Volcano (8:44)
9. Big City (10:50)

Search THIRSTY MOON I'll be back - Live '75 lyrics

Search THIRSTY MOON I'll be back - Live '75 tabs

- Gert Lueken / vocals, keyboards
- Heinz Sander / bass
- Jürgen Drogies / guitars, vocals, synthesizers
- Norbert Drogies / drums, percussion

CD Longhair LHC 55 (2006 Germany)
29. Mai 1975 - Live at "Lila Eule", Bremen

Thanks to Prog-Brazil for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

THIRSTY MOON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THIRSTY MOON I'll be back - Live '75 Music

I'll Be Back -Live 75 by Thirsty MoonI'll Be Back -Live 75 by Thirsty Moon

More places to buy THIRSTY MOON music online Buy THIRSTY MOON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THIRSTY MOON I'll be back - Live '75 ratings distribution

THIRSTY MOON I'll be back - Live '75 reviews

Review by Rivertree
3 stars To be back in the year 2006 ...

The tapes of this 1975 concert in Bremen have been rediscovered by the Drogies brothers in 2006! They only had a tape recorder and no mixer to capture the songs at that time. The sound quality is good though, with some unavoidable exceptions, for example the vocals. Here you can listen to one of the last performances before the band split up for the second time. The album title is an allusion to their second effort 'You'll never come back'.

THIRSTY MOON is celebrating good rock music, very jazzy and funky, also relaxed with the first songs. All musicians are having qualities but for me especially the excellent guitar work is remarkable. Speak for yourself is a good example for that, taken from the studio album 'Blitz' which had been released not long ago. Other exceptional songs are Black Clouds with thunder and rain from a tape and Music which contains the mandatory drum solo by Norbert Drogies. Volcano appears with a fantastic Krautrock/psychedelic interlude and the closing Big City develops to a great jam with some squeaky keys.

This concert is a good and enjoyable THIRSTY MOON live document with some similarities to bands like EMBRYO or MISSUS BEASTLY.

Post a review of THIRSTY MOON "I'll be back - Live '75"