HUNTERS AND PREY

Buy ANGRA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2002

1. Live And Learn (4:12)
2. Bleeding Heart (4:04)
3. Hunters And Prey (6:29)
4. Eyes Of Christ (4:15)
5. Rebirth (Acoustic Edit Version) (3:35)
6. Heroes Of Sand (Acoustic Version) (3:50)
7. Mama (5:19)
8. Caša E Cašador (Hunters And Prey Portuguese Version) (6:27)

Search ANGRA Hunters And Prey lyrics

- Felipe Andreoli / bass
- Aquiles Priester / drums

Release date: June 24, 2002
Label: SPV/Atrheia

and to progshine for the last updates

ANGRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGRA Hunters And Prey Music

Steamhammer Us 2010
FireworksFireworks
Extra tracks
Steamhammer Europe 1999
DRAGONLAND The Battle of the Ivory Plains Autographed japan OBI angra rhapsody US $129.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
A CHAVE DO SOL THE KEY LP BRAZIL 1988 Dr SIN ANGRA Manowar Iron maiden Helloween US $66.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Metal 1 Ballad / V.A. JAPAN Helloween WASP Lillian Axe Angra Great White *A US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Angra / Holy Live JAPAN PROMO!!!!! *D US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Angra / Hunters and Prey JAPAN w/Booklet PROMO!!!!! *D US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Scelerata / Darkness and Light JAPAN+2 CD+DVD Angra Gamma Ray B US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Andre Matos / Mentalize JAPAN+2 Angra Shaman Symfonia PROMO NEW!!! E US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Hansen-Worx RARE Japan CD w/ Gamma Ray Helloween Blind Guardian Angra Iron Savio US $9.99 [1 bids]
ANGRA - Hunters And Prey CD (Enhanced) - Steamhammer 2002 - New and sealed US $11.90 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Angra - Angels Cry: 20th Anniversary Live [CD New] US $20.92 Buy It Now 6h 17m
ANGRA - REBIRTH (IMPORT) NEW CD US $24.53 Buy It Now 7h 39m
RHAPSODY - DAWN OF VICTORY Tape Holy Knights Angra BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $10.90 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Temple of Shadows by Angra (CD, Jan-2005, Steamhammer) US $6.06 Buy It Now 13h 52m
ANGRA / HUNTERS AND PREY JAPAN CD OOP US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 34m
Stratovarius SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Helloween Kotipelto Angra Edguy Rhapsody US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Angra: Angels Cry (1993) / CD TAIWAN US $22.89 Buy It Now 1 day
CD Angra - Temple Of Shadows (Manufact Brazil Edition) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Angra: The Holy Box [Limited] [Numbered] ~ New 3-CD Box Set (1998, Lucretia) US $149.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SHAMAN 2007 CD - Immortal - Angra/Almah/Hangar/Tribuzy/Symfonia - SEALED US $7.50 [0 bids]
MAGICIAN 2008 CD - Tales Of The Magician - Angra/Soulspell/Viper/Hangar - SEALED US $8.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA 1996 CD - Holy Land +1 - JAPAN CD + Obi - Viper/Shaman/Symfonia/OOP.RARE US $11.00 [0 bids]
Angra Hunters and Prey 8 Song EP + DVD NEW ships fast not a promo combined ship US $3.99 [0 bids]
Angra - Rebirth [CD New] US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Angra - Freedom Call & Holy Live 2 CD Steamhammer Sealed NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDRE MATOS MENTALIZE JAPAN JPN CD 2 Bonus Viper Angra Shaman Symfonia Avantasia US $17.99 [0 bids]
Shaman Reason JAPAN CD + OBI ANGRA Andre Matos Viper VICP 62989 Symfonia US $14.99 [0 bids]
ANDRE MATOS TIME TO BE FREE JAPAN JPN CD Viper Angra Shaman Symfonia Avantasia US $14.50 [0 bids]
Andre Matos - Mentalize CD 2009 Japan OBI MICP-10856 ANGRA US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Almah - Edu Falaschi CD 2006 Japan OBI VICP-63524 ANGRA US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - FREEDOM CALL/HOLY LIVE - NEW CD US $11.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra - Angel's Cry-20th Anniversary Tour [CD New] US $59.68 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - Aqua - CD BRAND NEW US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PURE METAL SAMPLER I & II 2 CD JAPAN Gamma Ray Impellitteri Rage Angra B6131 US $9.90 [0 bids]
Angra Angels Cry (20th Anniversary Live) Blu-ray 2013 New US $27.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - Freedom call CD digipak 1996 US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Karma - Leave Now!!! Angra Japan Digipak CD NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra - Fireworks Japan/Sealed New CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA / lisbon /GERMANY LTD EP CD LIKE NEW 1998 RARE HTF OOP PROGRESSIVE METAL US $15.00 [0 bids]
Avantasia Lost In Space Part I CD Edguy HElloween Angra Pretty Maids US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Andre Matos / Time to Be Free JAPAN Angra *C US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Bittencourt Project / Brainworms I JAPAN+1 Angra A US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Kiko Loureiro / No Gravity JAPAN Angra B US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra Holy Live US $8.99 [0 bids]
SEPULTURA RATAMAHATTA CD PROMO MTV VIDEO MADE IN BRASIL 1997 ANGRA MAKE BELIEVE US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA - AURORA CONSURGENS NEW CD US $15.01 Buy It Now 3 days
RHAPSODY LIVE HAMBURG SET/4/2000 LP 5 TRACKS HAMMERFALL GAMA RAY ANGRA OF FIRE US $86.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Viper COMA RAGE LP ORIGINAL 1st PRESS 1994 Brazil SEPULTURA ANGRA KORZUS SHAMAN US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Freedom Call [EP] by Angra (CD, Aug-1999, Century Media (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Angra Lisbon Cd US $9.99 [0 bids]
Aqua * by Angra (CD, Sep-2010, Steamhammer) US $13.99 [0 bids]
Angra - Aqua 2010 [CD New] US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA-REBIRTH WORLD TOUR -LIVE IN SAO PAULO SPECIAL 2-CD DIGI NEW US $29.99 [0 bids]
DR SIN DR SIN 2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1ST PRESS 2000 WITHOUT BARCODE SEPULTURA ANGRA US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA FREEDOM CALL CD MA DE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1996 WITH 2 BONUS IRON MAIDEN US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
FASTER PUSSYCAT LP PROMO MADE IN BRAZIL 1ST PRESS 1987 KISS POISON MANOWAR ANGRA US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA / LISBON JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DREAM EVIL UNITED CD DOUBLE MADE IN BRAZIL 2006 HELLOWEEN MANOWAR ANGRA VIPER US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VIPER COMA RAGE CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1994 Angra Helloween Iron maiden Manowar US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA REBIRTH WORLD TOUR LIVE IN SAO PAULO 2CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 2003 US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA - AURORA CONSURGENS - NEW CD US $6.05 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Holy Live CD *SEALED* (1997) US $13.04 Buy It Now 3 days
DREAM DRAGONSLAYER CD MADE IN BRAZIL 2002 HELLOWEEN MANOWAR ANGRA MERCYFUL FATE US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA FREEDOM CALL CD BRAZIL 1st PRES 1997 WITH 2 BONUS TRACKS IRON MAIDEN VIPER US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Aurora Consurgens [CD New] US $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Taiwan CD+DVD w/OBI SEALED! ANGRA Best Reached Horizons Kiko Loureiro Rafael US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA / FIREWORKS JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI +1BONUS TRACK + STICKERS PROMO US $39.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA TEMPLE OF SHADOWS JAPAN CD DIGIPACK LIMITED EDITION + DVD + BONUS MATERIAL US $49.00 Buy It Now 4 days
KIKO LOURIERO NO GRAVITY SPECIAL RUSSIA EDITION IROND ANGRA TARJA US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA HUNTERS AND PREY JAPAN CD OBI OOP MINT NEW OBI VICP 61625 ANGRA JAPAN CD US $9.00 [0 bids]
HELLOWEEN PINK BUBBLES GO APE LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1991 GATEFOLD IRON MAIDEN ANGRA+ US $25.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA AURORA CONSURGENS CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 2006 HELLOWEEN MANOWAR +++++ US $11.00 [0 bids]
SCELERATA CD PROMO CARDSLEEVE ANGRA HELLOWEEN SHAMAN++++++ US $14.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA FIREWORKS CD BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1998 Iron maiden Manowar Helloween ++++++ US $20.00 [0 bids]
KAMELOT THE FOURTH LEGACY CD RARE MADE IN BRAZIL Manowar Hellowen Angra+++++ US $7.00 [0 bids]
Taiwan 2-CD w/OBI NEW! ANGRA Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour Tarja Fabio Lione US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NIGHTWISH TARJA TURUNEN My Winter Storm Korea CD New ANGRA US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VAN CANTO Metal A Capella (1 Bonus Track) Korea CD New METALLICA ANGRA US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
@ CD Angra - Aqua / STEAMHAMMER RECORDS 2010 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Wizards Japan CD w/obi angra brazilian melodic metal VICP-5634 US $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
A CHAVE DO SOL LP BRAZIL ORIGINAL 1stPRESS 1985 Iron maiden Manowar Angra US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - AQUA - 308632 US $15.46 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - BEST REACHED HORIZONS - 260582 US $18.25 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - Angels Cry (20th Anniversary Live) - 209120ERE US $20.01 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA - Angels Cry (20th Anniversary Live) - 209121ERE US $24.62 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA-FREEDOM CALL / HOLY LIVE CD NEW US $24.38 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA-REBIRTH-JAPAN CD C94 US $21.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Angels Cry by Angra (CD, Jun-1999, Century Media (USA)) Dream Theater prog metal US $4.99 [0 bids]
Angra: Aqua (2010) + Bonus Track / CD TAIWAN US $22.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BITTENCOURT PROJECT Brainworms I CD SEALED angra shaman hangar kiko loureiro US $17.90 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA-ANGELS CRY 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR-JAPAN DVD J50 US $45.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra - Best Reached Horizons (NEW CD) US $18.13 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra - Angels Cry (20th Anniversary Live) (NEW CD) US $18.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra - Aqua (NEW CD) US $18.13 Buy It Now 5 days
HOT STUFF KIND OF CRIME LP PROMO BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1993 ANGRA HELLOWEEN METALLICA US $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SCELERATA DARKNESS AND LIGHT CD ANGRA HELLOWEEN SHAMAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA HUNTERS AND PREY CD BRAZIL 1stPR 2002 1TPORTUGUES US $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
STRATOVARIUS,HELLOWEEN,ANGRA,ANTHRAX,SEPULTURA/KR ONLY PROMO CD@ US $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA HUNTERS AND PREY CD 8 TRACK MINI ALBUM INCLUDING VIDEO TRACK GERMAN US $13.51 Buy It Now 6 days
SYMFONIA In Paradisum CD power metal Angra Stratovarius US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANGRA-Aqua CD NEW US $14.76 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy ANGRA music online Buy ANGRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGRA Hunters And Prey ratings distribution

ANGRA Hunters And Prey reviews

3 stars Not a bad EP as it gives a person an idea of their sound. They do a cover of GENESIS "Mama" which is pretty good, but it's their own material that's worth checking out. They have a very good vocalist, almost sounding like Bruce Dickinson on "Eyes Of Christ". I really like the quiet parts on "Hunters And Prey" as well. It's the last track sung in Portuguese that steals the show though. So this is a pretty good little EP to get a taste of the band is about. A low 3 stars and i'd suggest you check out some of their studio albums.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#95547) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 23, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars What do you expect from an EP of the band that you know quite well before? An introduction of some songs for their next album? Leftovers of previous recording sessions? Or another version of full fledged album? The latter was the case and primary reason for me to buy this CD couple of months ago. Not only that actually, because I also wanted to know how Angra plays the music of Genesis even though the track covered is not something that I like - but that's okay for me. Having satisfied with "Rebirth" album which also served as my first falling in love with Angra, I wanted to hear another version of the album title track which is featured in this EP. Lumped together all of the factors led me to a decision to purchase this CD from Amazon.

Why liking this mini album?

Angra music has been special and unique for my taste. At first, I catalogued Angra under the power metal band in the vein of Helloween, Stratovarious, Artension, Kamelot, etc. But later I found a bit of prog elements of their music so I then catalogued them under progressive metal sub-genre with 80% metal component and leaving only 20% for prog component. It's not truly prog, I would say. (Remember, I come from old days prog scene with bands like Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd - so I do not consider Angra music is somewhat closer to the legendary prog bands). But that's okay, I don't want to bring (or even drag) you into academic scene, because at the end it boils down into basic principle: music is emotion. When I purchased "Rebirth" album, it was in the format of cassette because I did not want to invest into CD for bands that I never heard before. There was a bonus track "Bleeding Heart" included in the cassette. This track is too mellow and poppy to my ears and it did not attract me at all. Unfortunately this track is covered in this EP. Too bad.

The "soul" is there. Oh yes, this is the first reason why I like this album. Look at the opening track "Live and Learn" . the first thing I read the title way before I listened to the track, I had a strong preconception in my mind on how positive the messages that the band wanted to put across. That's probably too personal to me because "learning" is my passion in life. I believe if I stop learning, it means that I'm dead. I will learn whenever I'm alive. Not only that, the music of this track has a powerful soul that characterized typical music of Angra. The energy is presented well in this track. As my colleague calls it, this track has an excellent "groove". It's actually not the only case as this track has stunning power metal rhythm with double pedal bass drums and speed. "Hunters and Prey" shares similar nuance with "Live and Learn"

Good acoustic version. Typically, I do not favor acoustic music. But I like the acoustic music after I get acquainted with the original version. In this case, I can feel that "Rebirth" acoustic version is really good, especially with the insertion of string sounds through keyboard. "Heroes and of Sand" is also good being interpreted in acoustic version.

Why NOT liking this mini album?.

Ignorance is probably one of the reasons why people do not favor this album. This might be the case that Angra is something related with prog music at all - most people categorize the band under metal flag. The other reason is probably that there is nothing really unique offered by Angra - many other bands have similar style with Angra. This can be understood for non die hard fans of the band. Die hard fans would say that Angra is a unique band. In my case, I was quite surprised knowing that the band did nothing to re-arrange Genesis tune "Mama" according to their own interpretation. It sounds to me that "Mama" is performed like what Genesis did, nothing is different.

Overall, I consider this mini album is really a good one that any Angra fan should have the CD in their collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#110733) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007

3 stars This EP is an improvement from the Rebirth album. The title track and "Eyes of Christ" are strong, there is also a nice acoustic version of "Heroes of Sand". The throwback of this release is the poor rendition of "Mama" (a Genesis cover). The best track is without doubt Caša e Cašador ("Hunter ... (read more)

Report this review (#9747) | Posted by Prosciutto | Wednesday, January 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANGRA "Hunters And Prey"