HUNTERS AND PREY

Buy ANGRA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2002

1. Live And Learn (4:12)
2. Bleeding Heart (4:04)
3. Hunters And Prey (6:29)
4. Eyes Of Christ (4:15)
5. Rebirth (Acoustic Edit Version) (3:35)
6. Heroes Of Sand (Acoustic Version) (3:50)
7. Mama (5:19)
8. Caša E Cašador (Hunters And Prey Portuguese Version) (6:27)

Search ANGRA Hunters And Prey lyrics

- Felipe Andreoli / bass
- Aquiles Priester / drums

Release date: June 24, 2002
Label: SPV/Atrheia

and to progshine for the last updates

ANGRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGRA Hunters And Prey Music

Holy Land / Angels CryHoly Land / Angels Cry
Steamhammer Europe 1999
FireworksFireworks
Steamhammer Europe 2010
Rare Metal CD ALMAH Edu Falaschi digipack power metal angra stratovarius US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
ANGRA evil warning JAPAN CD 4trks EP Single VIZP-2 Andre Matos/Avantasia RARE US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
ANGRA evil warning JAPAN CD 4trks Single EP Andre Matos/Viper/Shaman VICP-15043 US $12.99 Buy It Now 5h 11m
VIGILANCE - SECRECY 1997 GERMAN POWER METAL helloween angra iron savior OOP US $8.20 Buy It Now 7h
SHOCK - Heavy Metal We Salute You CD Kill Again KA 051 angra viper iron maiden US $5.01 [3 bids]
X-RATED ANIMAL HOUSE LP PROMOTIONAL MADE IN BRAZIL Motley crue Manowar Angra US $39.99 Buy It Now 9h 39m
Dimolasyus / The Room Forgotten By Time JAPAN+1 Angra Helloween OOP!!! D US $34.99 Buy It Now 10h 12m
WIZARDS s/t (1995) ORIGINAL BRAZIL CD 199.002.565 Angra Viper US $9.99 [0 bids]
WIZARDS Sound Of Life JAPAN CD OBI VICP-5801 Angra Viper US $9.99 [0 bids]
Luxaeterna AQUARIA CD ( ex ANGRA ) FREE SHIPPING US $10.99 Buy It Now 12h 46m
IRON MAIDEN CASTLE DONINGTON CD SEALED BRAZIL ONLY SOLD OUT Manowar Saxon Angra US $29.99 Buy It Now 15h 37m
ANGRA Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + BACKING TRACKS + FREE BONUSES US $9.32 Buy It Now 15h 43m
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS CD EDGUY SHAMAN AVANTASIA MASTERPLAN DORO AT VANCE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(ship worldwide) ANGRA - ANGELS CRY (20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR ) 2CD Kiko Loureiro US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(ship worldwide) ANGRA ANGELS CRY (20TH ANN TOUR ) BLU-RAY Kiko Loureiro 2013 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(ship worldwide) ANGRA ANGELS CRY (20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR ) DVD Kiko Loureiro US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DREAM STEEL - You (CD 2008) Power Metal Labyrinth Angra Kamelot Symphony X US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - HUNTERS AND PREY [EP] - NEW CD US $6.74 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA temple of shadows JAPAN CD VICP-62717 Almah/Symbols/Shaman/Viper NM US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ALMAH- FRAGILE EQUALITY CD -NEW ANGRA MEMBERS US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - HOLY LAND/ANGELS CRY - NEW CD US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Rebirth by Angra (CD, Jun-2004, Steamhammer) US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KAMELOT Ghost Opera Cd Org07 Steamhammer Slimline Promo Veni Domine Angra US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Lord - Set In Stone +3 Japan CD+obi, Dio, Angra, Pete Lesperance, Harem Scarem US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDRE MATOS TIME TO BE FREE SPECIAL RUSSIA EDITION POWER METAL ANGRA VIPER US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AQUARIA Luxaeterna cd ( EPIC PROG METAL W ANGRA MEMBERS US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - Aurora Consurgens ( Prog Hard Rock) US $16.24 Buy It Now 2 days
ARACHNES-PRIMARY FEAR-DIGI-gamma ray-angra-darklight-power-rare US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA-BEST REACHED HORIZONS JAPAN EDITION-JAPAN HQCD DVD H75 US $38.50 Buy It Now 2 days
X-RATED ANIMAL HOUSE LP MADE IN BRAZIL Motley crue Manowar Angra Kiss Poison US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ALMAH FRAGILE EQUALITY CD MADE IN BRAZIL Angra Shaman Hangar Dr. Sin Manowar US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDRE MATOS The Turn Of The Lights 2012 Taiwan w/obi CD+bonus Track New ANGRA US $22.79 Buy It Now 2 days
KIKO LOUREIRO Sounds Of Innocence 2012 Taiwan w/obi CD+bonus Track New ANGRA US $22.79 Buy It Now 2 days
? ANGRA Evil Warning JAPAN CD EP VICTOR VICP-15043 RARE OOP HTF ANDRE MATOS US $9.99 [1 bids]
? ANGRA Live Acoustic At Fnac JAPAN CD Maxi-Single VICTOR VICP-60562 SLIM CASE US $10.99 [2 bids]
? KIKO LOUREIRO Universo Inverso +1 JAPAN CD DIGIPAK VICTOR VICP-63529 OOP ANGRA US $9.99 [0 bids]
? VIPER Soldiers Of Sunrise JAPAN CD VICTOR VICP-5223 RARE OOP ANGRA ANDRE MATOS US $9.99 [0 bids]
? VIPER Theatre Of Faith JAPAN CD VICTOR VICP-5069 RARE OOP ANGRA ANDRE MATOS US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - BEST REACHED HORIZONS NEW CD US $21.23 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA Holy Land / Live Acoustic At Fnac CD 2 in1 RUS Helloween Scanner Viper US $10.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA Angels Cry / Freedom Call CD 2 in1 RUS Helloween Scanner Viper Savatage US $10.99 [1 bids]
Best Reached Horizons, Angra, New US $15.26 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - REBIRTH WORLD TOUR LIVE 2 CD - 18 Songs US $11.89 [0 bids]
SHAMAN Ritual CD Andre Matos / Angra Progressive Power Metal BRAND NEW Import US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra lot of 2 CDs Rebirth and Temple of Shadows Limited Edition US $25.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA // METAL COLLECTION // CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
DREAM THEATER CD METROPOLIS 2 QUEENSRYCHE IRON MAIDEN PORCUPINE TREE ANGRA US $5.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA VANDEN PLAS En Tournee CD SINGLE " NEW & SEALED" FREE REGISTER SHIPPING US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
KAMELOT THE FOURTH LEGACY CD RARE MADE IN BRAZIL Manowar Hellowen Angra US $9.66 Buy It Now 3 days
SCELERATA CD PROMO CARDSLEEVE ANGRA HELLOWEEN SHAMAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Best Reached Horizons [CD New] US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
1993 ANGRA Angels Cry advert Japan pin-up clipping cutting US $9.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Holy Land Japan CD w/obi+sticker VICP-5633 RARE US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Hibria / The Skull Collectors JAPAN+1 Angra Helloween C US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour 2013 Taiwan w/obi 2-CD New US $23.79 Buy It Now 3 days
? RAFAEL BITTENCOURT PROJECT Brainworms I +1 JAPAN CD VICTOR VICP-64561 ANGRA US $9.99 [0 bids]
Angra - Freedom Call & Holy Live 2 CD Steamhammer Sealed NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA / EVIL WARNING JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANDRE MATOS Mentalize (2 Bonus Track) CD Korea New VIPER ANGRA SYMFONIA US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA / HOLY LIVE JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA ANGELS CRY 20th Anniversary Tour 2013 Music CD?From Japan Bonus track F/S US $66.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights Taiwan CD w/OBI (ANGRA) US $24.68 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - Holy live CD Rare 1997 1.pr RISING SUN US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Victor Metal Archive JAPAN CD NEW Europe, RAGE,ANGRA.. NEW Sealed #20 US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Shaman / Ritual JAPAN Angra Andre Matos A US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Wizards / The Kingdom JAPAN+1 Angra Shaman OOP!!!!! *K US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - Angels Cry (20th Anniversary Live) - 209122ERE US $24.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra Fireworks CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
2-CD w/OBI +Poster NEW! ANGRA Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour Fabio Lione Tarja US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDRE MATOS - Mentalize CD +2 Bonus ANGRA $2.99 Ship US $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra Angels Cry 1993 Taiwan Edition CD New Sealed US $22.79 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA Angels cry (20th anniversary live) DVD 2013 RHAPSODY US $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / rebirth /JAPAN LTD CD OBI bonus track US $18.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS - 99162 US $14.53 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / temple of shadows /JAPAN LTD CD OBI US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / FREEDOM CALL JAPAN CD OOP US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / holy live / JAPAN LTD US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra: Angels Cry - 20th Anniversary Tour (2013) 2CD TAIWAN US $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Wizards / Sound of Life JAPAN Angra *N US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Angels cry live show (with tarja ) ANGRA CD ( FREE SHIPPING) US $11.78 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA-FREEDOM CALL-mini CD-1996-R.Sun/LMP Germany-orig US $16.79 Buy It Now 5 days
Caravellus - Knowledge Machine (Angra, Iron Mask) US $9.06 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / lisbon /GERMANY LTD EP CD LIKE NEW 1998 RARE HTF OOP PROGRESSIVE METAL US $10.00 [0 bids]
Angra: Holy Live EP CD 1997 NEMS Enterprises Brazil Import NEMS 19 US $9.95 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / angels cry /JAPAN LTD CD OBI US $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / lisbon /JAPAN LTD US $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA FIREWORKS CD BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1998 Iron maiden Manowar Helloween Viper US $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA AURORA CONSURGENS CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 2006 HELLOWEEN MANOWAR VIPER US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA AURORA CONSURGENS CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st 2006 HELLOWEEN Avantasia Edguy US $22.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra CD Temple Of Shadows Brazil Ed Avantasia Helloween Dream Theater US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
CD Angra - Temple Of Shadows (Manufact Brazil Edition) US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA FIREWORKS CD BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1998 Iron maiden Manowar Helloween Avantasia US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra Holy Live US $7.99 [0 bids]
DRACKO El Mundo De Los Dioses Cd Org04 Self Released Helloween Hammerfall Angra US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA REBIRTH UKR. SPECIAL EDITION SOYUZ BRAZIL POWER METAL VIPER US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
HELLOWEEN PINK BUBBLES GO APE LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1991 GATEFOLD IRON MAIDEN ANGRA US $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THOTEN - Beyond the Tomorrow - ( angra , tribuzy memb) US $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Kamelot - Fourth Legacy CD Symphony X Blind Guardian Rhapsody Angra Gamma Ray US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ANGRA Lisbon 1998 OOP CD Japan NEW VICP-60391 US $9.05 [0 bids]
ANGRA / evil warning /JAPAN LTD CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy ANGRA music online Buy ANGRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGRA Hunters And Prey ratings distribution

ANGRA Hunters And Prey reviews

3 stars Not a bad EP as it gives a person an idea of their sound. They do a cover of GENESIS "Mama" which is pretty good, but it's their own material that's worth checking out. They have a very good vocalist, almost sounding like Bruce Dickinson on "Eyes Of Christ". I really like the quiet parts on "Hunters And Prey" as well. It's the last track sung in Portuguese that steals the show though. So this is a pretty good little EP to get a taste of the band is about. A low 3 stars and i'd suggest you check out some of their studio albums.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#95547) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 23, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars What do you expect from an EP of the band that you know quite well before? An introduction of some songs for their next album? Leftovers of previous recording sessions? Or another version of full fledged album? The latter was the case and primary reason for me to buy this CD couple of months ago. Not only that actually, because I also wanted to know how Angra plays the music of Genesis even though the track covered is not something that I like - but that's okay for me. Having satisfied with "Rebirth" album which also served as my first falling in love with Angra, I wanted to hear another version of the album title track which is featured in this EP. Lumped together all of the factors led me to a decision to purchase this CD from Amazon.

Why liking this mini album?

Angra music has been special and unique for my taste. At first, I catalogued Angra under the power metal band in the vein of Helloween, Stratovarious, Artension, Kamelot, etc. But later I found a bit of prog elements of their music so I then catalogued them under progressive metal sub-genre with 80% metal component and leaving only 20% for prog component. It's not truly prog, I would say. (Remember, I come from old days prog scene with bands like Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd - so I do not consider Angra music is somewhat closer to the legendary prog bands). But that's okay, I don't want to bring (or even drag) you into academic scene, because at the end it boils down into basic principle: music is emotion. When I purchased "Rebirth" album, it was in the format of cassette because I did not want to invest into CD for bands that I never heard before. There was a bonus track "Bleeding Heart" included in the cassette. This track is too mellow and poppy to my ears and it did not attract me at all. Unfortunately this track is covered in this EP. Too bad.

The "soul" is there. Oh yes, this is the first reason why I like this album. Look at the opening track "Live and Learn" . the first thing I read the title way before I listened to the track, I had a strong preconception in my mind on how positive the messages that the band wanted to put across. That's probably too personal to me because "learning" is my passion in life. I believe if I stop learning, it means that I'm dead. I will learn whenever I'm alive. Not only that, the music of this track has a powerful soul that characterized typical music of Angra. The energy is presented well in this track. As my colleague calls it, this track has an excellent "groove". It's actually not the only case as this track has stunning power metal rhythm with double pedal bass drums and speed. "Hunters and Prey" shares similar nuance with "Live and Learn"

Good acoustic version. Typically, I do not favor acoustic music. But I like the acoustic music after I get acquainted with the original version. In this case, I can feel that "Rebirth" acoustic version is really good, especially with the insertion of string sounds through keyboard. "Heroes and of Sand" is also good being interpreted in acoustic version.

Why NOT liking this mini album?.

Ignorance is probably one of the reasons why people do not favor this album. This might be the case that Angra is something related with prog music at all - most people categorize the band under metal flag. The other reason is probably that there is nothing really unique offered by Angra - many other bands have similar style with Angra. This can be understood for non die hard fans of the band. Die hard fans would say that Angra is a unique band. In my case, I was quite surprised knowing that the band did nothing to re-arrange Genesis tune "Mama" according to their own interpretation. It sounds to me that "Mama" is performed like what Genesis did, nothing is different.

Overall, I consider this mini album is really a good one that any Angra fan should have the CD in their collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#110733) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007

3 stars This EP is an improvement from the Rebirth album. The title track and "Eyes of Christ" are strong, there is also a nice acoustic version of "Heroes of Sand". The throwback of this release is the poor rendition of "Mama" (a Genesis cover). The best track is without doubt Caša e Cašador ("Hunter ... (read more)

Report this review (#9747) | Posted by Prosciutto | Wednesday, January 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANGRA "Hunters And Prey"