HUNTERS AND PREY

Buy ANGRA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2002

1. Live And Learn (4:12)
2. Bleeding Heart (4:04)
3. Hunters And Prey (6:29)
4. Eyes Of Christ (4:15)
5. Rebirth (Acoustic Edit Version) (3:35)
6. Heroes Of Sand (Acoustic Version) (3:50)
7. Mama (5:19)
8. Caša E Cašador (Hunters And Prey Portuguese Version) (6:27)

Search ANGRA Hunters And Prey lyrics

- Felipe Andreoli / bass
- Aquiles Priester / drums

Release date: June 24, 2002
Label: SPV/Atrheia

and to progshine for the last updates

ANGRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGRA Hunters And Prey Music

FireworksFireworks
Extra tracks · Import
Jvc Japan 1998
Angra - Freedom Call EP BRAND NEW SEALED US $10.00 [0 bids]
Angra - Holy Live EP BRAND NEW SEALED CD Andre Matos Kiko Loureiro US $7.00 [0 bids]
Angra - Hunters And Prey EP BRAND NEW SEALED US $6.50 [0 bids]
ANGRA // METAL COLLECTION // CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Angra "Angels Cry" CD 1994 Germany Andre Matos Viper Shaman Power Prog Metal US $2.50 [1 bids]
Taiwan CD+DVD w/OBI SEALED! ANGRA Best Reached Horizons Kiko Loureiro Rafael US $26.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Angra - Angels Cry Japan/Sealed New CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
ANGRA - Temple Of Shadows (SPV) CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 40m
ANDRE MATOS The Turn Of The Lights (1 Bonus Track) CD Korea VIPER ANGRA SYMFONIA US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h
ANGRA - AQUA (IMPORT) NEW CD US $18.16 Buy It Now 4h 11m
ANGRA-REBIRTH-JAPAN CD C94 US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 29m
ANGRA Kiko Loureiro Fullblast 2009 Taiwan CD w/OBI US $26.68 Buy It Now 21h 4m
ANGRA-ANGELS CRY 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR-JAPAN DVD J50 US $42.50 Buy It Now 21h 14m
Angra - Aqua CD ICARUS US $16.35 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Angra - Best Reached Horizons CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 22h 13m
Rhapsody Symphony Of Enchanted Lands CD, Album + Box, Ltd Luca Turilli Angra US $61.00 [2 bids]
ANGRA / holy land /JAPAN LTD CD OBI, sticker US $17.99 Buy It Now 23h 27m
Almah - Motion CD 2011 power metal Brazil Angra AFM Records press US $15.95 Buy It Now 23h 56m
Angra - temple of shadows promo rare nocturnal rites hammerfall andre matos US $10.00 [0 bids]
Andre Matos - Mentalize (2009) JAPAN CD promo +2 Bonus tracks ANGRA VIPER US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - AQUA [ANGRA] [693723086323] - NEW CD US $12.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Best Reached Horizons by Angra (CD, Oct-2012, 2 Discs, Steamhammer) US $9.54 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA / angels cry /JAPAN LTD CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SILENT CRYING VOLUME 2 CD VARIOUS VIRGIN STEELE ELEGY STRATOVARIUS ANGRA KANELOT US $4.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA Fireworks CD METAL PROGRESSIVE GERMAN ISSUE 1998 on STEAMHAMMER SEALED US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - REBIRTH WORLD TOUR LIVE 2 CD - 18 Songs US $9.99 [0 bids]
DREAM THEATER CD METROPOLIS 2 QUEENSRYCHE IRON MAIDEN PORCUPINE TREE ANGRA US $5.00 [0 bids]
AQUARIA luxaeterna CD ( shaman . angra members ) US $8.75 Buy It Now 1 day
KIKO LOUREIRO The Best Solos And Riffs In Angra DVD [read all anounce] US $22.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Holy Live [EP] by Angra (CD, Aug-1999, Century Media (USA)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Angra- Aurora Consurgens CD (Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Stratovarius) US $11.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA-ANGELS CRY-20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR-JAPAN 2 CD G35 zd US $31.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra - Aqua NEW CD Brazilian Premier Melodic Power US $12.59 Buy It Now 2 days
SABBAT logo Pin Badge power metal skyclad helloween gamma ray angra hammerfall US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL DI'ANNO - Nomad CD Angra Iron Maiden McAlpine Import US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra - Angels Cry: 20Th Anniversary Tour JPN CD US $59.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra **GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD (65 Songs) US $4.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra Rebirth World Tour - Live in Sao Paulo Limited Edition US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WIZARDS s/t (1995) JAPAN CD OBI VICP-5634 Angra Viper US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA / rebirth world tour /JAPAN LTD 2CD OBI US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Viper - Theatre Of Fate 1991 CD Japan OBI VICP-5069 ANGRA Matos US $24.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra - Best Reached Horizons (2CD 2012) NEW/SEALED US $19.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Shaman - Reason CD 2005 Japan OBI VICP-64560 ANGRA US $24.90 Buy It Now 2 days
VIRGO np CD 2001 SPV Andre Matos/Sascha Paeth ANGRA/Viper/Shaman/Avantasia US $6.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Rage Strings to a Web NEW / SEALED 2010 Germany 1st Pressing /Angra Running Wild US $9.99 [0 bids]
VIPER - THEATER OF FATE LP ANGRA US $13.00 [0 bids]
VIPER Theatre Of Fate FIRST JAPAN CD OBI VICP-5069 Andre Matos Angra Shaman US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA / AURORA CONSURGENS JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI +1B/T US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Virgo (Matos/Paeth) / ST JAPAN Andre Matos Angra Shaman Heavens Gate P-A6 US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Angels Cry / Japan US $8.50 [3 bids]
Angra - Holy Live / Japan US $7.00 [1 bids]
Angra - Hunters And Prey / Japan US $8.50 [4 bids]
Angra - Lisbon / Japan US $8.50 [3 bids]
Angra - Rebirth / Japan + 1 + Sticker US $8.00 [3 bids]
Kiko Loureiro: Sounds of Innocence (2012) Angra / CD TAIWAN US $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
WIZARDS s/t (1995) ORIGINAL BRAZIL CD 199.002.565 Angra Viper US $9.99 [0 bids]
WIZARDS Sound Of Life JAPAN CD OBI VICP-5801 Angra Viper US $9.99 [0 bids]
Angra: Fireworks (1998) / CD TAIWAN US $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA - ANGEL'S CRY: 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR (IMPORT) NEW CD US $67.92 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA EVIL WARNING cd Limited Edition mint Stratovarius Helloween Gamma Ray US $12.00 [0 bids]
Shaman - Immortal 2007 CD Japan OBI VICP-63978 ANGRA US $24.90 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA REBIRTH 1rst PRESS atrheia records ATR CD 0005 US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Hansen Worx ft. Gamma Ray, Helloween, Angra, Blind Guardian etc CD Japan W/Obi US $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA - FIREWORKS /CNR MUSIC 3041841 US $70.00 [0 bids]
VANDROYA - One Kamelot, Symphony X, Angra and Sonata Arctica. US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Andre Matos / Mentalize JAPAN+2 Angra P-A6 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Kiko Loureiro: Fullblast (2009) Angra / CD TAIWAN US $22.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra: Holy Land (1996) / CD TAIWAN US $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SYMFONIA cd (ANGRA,STRATOVARIUS,SONATA ARCTICA members US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA fireworks RARE CD bonus track POWER METAL melodic PROG folk VIPER shaman US $9.99 [0 bids]
Shaman - Ritual / Angra Japan US $7.00 [1 bids]
Noturnall - Noturnall NEW Brazil Progressive Power Shaman / Angra members US $15.29 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA Evil Warning CD 1994 Japan Press Near-MINT US $21.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - AURORA CONSURGENS CD 2006 JAPAN OBI DIGI VICP-63615 US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Fireworks by Angra (CD, Sep-1998, Steamhammer) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Angra - Fireworks, Victor Entertainment 1998, Japan Edition, OBI + Sticker US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Holy Land, Victor Entertainment 1996, Japan Edition, OBI VICP-5633 US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Live Acoustic at Fnac, Victor Entertainment Japan 1998 VICP-60562 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Lisbon, SPV Steamhammer Records 1998 US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - HUNTERS & PREY - MINT GERMAN IMPORT CD - SHAMAN - ANDRE MATOS US $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KIKO LOURIERO NO GRAVITY SPECIAL RUSSIA EDITION IROND ANGRA TARJA US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
HEAVY METAL HARD ROCK sampler 05 JAPAN CD ANGRA STRATOVARIUS HELLOWEEN GAMMA RAY US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA-BEST REACHED HORIZONS JAPAN EDITION-JAPAN HQCD DVD H75 US $35.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Taiwan 2-CD w/OBI NEW! ANGRA Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour Tarja Fabio Lione US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Aqua - Angra New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $31.02 Buy It Now 4 days
DRAGONLAND The Battle of the Ivory Plains Autographed japan OBI angra rhapsody US $129.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Neverland - Ophidia (CD 2010) SAVATAGE, ANGRA PYRAMAZE ALMAH TAD MOROSE US $4.81 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra 'Aqua' Limited Edition Double LP Orange Colored Vinyls Gatefold Cover NM US $38.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ALMAH - Unfold CD ( ANGRA ) US $6.29 Buy It Now 5 days
CD/Japan- ANGRA Holy Land +1 bonus trk w/OBI RARE VICP-5633 - Viper - Shaman US $14.39 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA Lisbon CD-Single 1998 Japan Press Near-MINT US $12.00 [0 bids]
Hunters And Prey - Angra CD Brazil Edition Original Helloween Avantasia US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANDRE MATOS - MENTALIZE - Angra Sepultura Helloween Avantasia Viper CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA - REBIRTH (IMPORT) NEW CD US $23.21 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy ANGRA music online Buy ANGRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGRA Hunters And Prey ratings distribution

ANGRA Hunters And Prey reviews

3 stars Not a bad EP as it gives a person an idea of their sound. They do a cover of GENESIS "Mama" which is pretty good, but it's their own material that's worth checking out. They have a very good vocalist, almost sounding like Bruce Dickinson on "Eyes Of Christ". I really like the quiet parts on "Hunters And Prey" as well. It's the last track sung in Portuguese that steals the show though. So this is a pretty good little EP to get a taste of the band is about. A low 3 stars and i'd suggest you check out some of their studio albums.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#95547) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 23, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars What do you expect from an EP of the band that you know quite well before? An introduction of some songs for their next album? Leftovers of previous recording sessions? Or another version of full fledged album? The latter was the case and primary reason for me to buy this CD couple of months ago. Not only that actually, because I also wanted to know how Angra plays the music of Genesis even though the track covered is not something that I like - but that's okay for me. Having satisfied with "Rebirth" album which also served as my first falling in love with Angra, I wanted to hear another version of the album title track which is featured in this EP. Lumped together all of the factors led me to a decision to purchase this CD from Amazon.

Why liking this mini album?

Angra music has been special and unique for my taste. At first, I catalogued Angra under the power metal band in the vein of Helloween, Stratovarious, Artension, Kamelot, etc. But later I found a bit of prog elements of their music so I then catalogued them under progressive metal sub-genre with 80% metal component and leaving only 20% for prog component. It's not truly prog, I would say. (Remember, I come from old days prog scene with bands like Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd - so I do not consider Angra music is somewhat closer to the legendary prog bands). But that's okay, I don't want to bring (or even drag) you into academic scene, because at the end it boils down into basic principle: music is emotion. When I purchased "Rebirth" album, it was in the format of cassette because I did not want to invest into CD for bands that I never heard before. There was a bonus track "Bleeding Heart" included in the cassette. This track is too mellow and poppy to my ears and it did not attract me at all. Unfortunately this track is covered in this EP. Too bad.

The "soul" is there. Oh yes, this is the first reason why I like this album. Look at the opening track "Live and Learn" . the first thing I read the title way before I listened to the track, I had a strong preconception in my mind on how positive the messages that the band wanted to put across. That's probably too personal to me because "learning" is my passion in life. I believe if I stop learning, it means that I'm dead. I will learn whenever I'm alive. Not only that, the music of this track has a powerful soul that characterized typical music of Angra. The energy is presented well in this track. As my colleague calls it, this track has an excellent "groove". It's actually not the only case as this track has stunning power metal rhythm with double pedal bass drums and speed. "Hunters and Prey" shares similar nuance with "Live and Learn"

Good acoustic version. Typically, I do not favor acoustic music. But I like the acoustic music after I get acquainted with the original version. In this case, I can feel that "Rebirth" acoustic version is really good, especially with the insertion of string sounds through keyboard. "Heroes and of Sand" is also good being interpreted in acoustic version.

Why NOT liking this mini album?.

Ignorance is probably one of the reasons why people do not favor this album. This might be the case that Angra is something related with prog music at all - most people categorize the band under metal flag. The other reason is probably that there is nothing really unique offered by Angra - many other bands have similar style with Angra. This can be understood for non die hard fans of the band. Die hard fans would say that Angra is a unique band. In my case, I was quite surprised knowing that the band did nothing to re-arrange Genesis tune "Mama" according to their own interpretation. It sounds to me that "Mama" is performed like what Genesis did, nothing is different.

Overall, I consider this mini album is really a good one that any Angra fan should have the CD in their collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#110733) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007

3 stars This EP is an improvement from the Rebirth album. The title track and "Eyes of Christ" are strong, there is also a nice acoustic version of "Heroes of Sand". The throwback of this release is the poor rendition of "Mama" (a Genesis cover). The best track is without doubt Caša e Cašador ("Hunter ... (read more)

Report this review (#9747) | Posted by Prosciutto | Wednesday, January 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANGRA "Hunters And Prey"