HUNTERS AND PREY

Buy ANGRA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2002

1. Live And Learn (4:12)
2. Bleeding Heart (4:04)
3. Hunters And Prey (6:29)
4. Eyes Of Christ (4:15)
5. Rebirth (Acoustic Edit Version) (3:35)
6. Heroes Of Sand (Acoustic Version) (3:50)
7. Mama (5:19)
8. Caša E Cašador (Hunters And Prey Portuguese Version) (6:27)

Search ANGRA Hunters And Prey lyrics

- Felipe Andreoli / bass
- Aquiles Priester / drums

Release date: June 24, 2002
Label: SPV/Atrheia

and to progshine for the last updates

ANGRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGRA Hunters And Prey Music

RebirthRebirth
Imports 2006
Aurora ConsurgensAurora Consurgens
Steamhammer / SPV 2006
Angra- Aurora Consurgens CD (Brazilian Progressive/Power Metal) US $6.99 [0 bids]
50m 10s
ANGRA Angels cry (20th anniversary live DVD 2013 RHAPSODY Pre-order US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
ANGRA-BEST REACHED HORIZONS JAPAN EDITION-JAPAN HQCD DVD H75 US $39.50 Buy It Now 16h 26m
ANGRA evil warning JAPAN CD 4trks EP Single VIZP-2 Andre Matos/Avantasia RARE US $18.99 Buy It Now 18h 40m
ANGRA evil warning JAPAN CD 4trks Single EP Andre Matos/Viper/Shaman VICP-15043 US $12.34 Buy It Now 18h 40m
ANGRA - Hunters And Prey (+1 VIDEO TRACK) CD *SEALED* US $9.79 Buy It Now 20h 50m
X-RATED ANIMAL HOUSE LP PROMOTIONAL MADE IN BRAZIL Motley crue Manowar Angra US $39.99 Buy It Now 21h 50m
Luxaeterna AQUARIA CD ( ex ANGRA ) FREE SHIPPING US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + BACKING TRACKS + FREE BONUSES US $9.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Angra ?" Angels Cry " Japan CD sealed obi VICP-53146 rare 1993 Victor NEW US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CD: Almah - Fragile Equality (Edu Falaschi//Angra) US $13.45 Buy It Now 1 day
CD: Almah - Almah (self-titled) (Edu Falaschi/Angra) US $13.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Holy Live [EP] by Angra (CD, Aug-1999, Century Media (USA)) US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA / FREEDOM CALL US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VIPER - Theatre Of Fate / Soldiers Of Sunrise RARE CD ANGRA MATOS HELLOWEEN US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(ship worldwide) ANGRA - ANGELS CRY (20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR ) 2CD Kiko Loureiro US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(ship worldwide) ANGRA ANGELS CRY (20TH ANN TOUR ) BLU-RAY Kiko Loureiro 2013 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(ship worldwide) ANGRA ANGELS CRY (20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR ) DVD Kiko Loureiro US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DREAM STEEL - You (CD 2008) Power Metal Labyrinth Angra Kamelot Symphony X US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Temple of Shadows Angra CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA temple of shadows JAPAN CD VICP-62717 Almah/Symbols/Shaman/Viper NM US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Kiko Loureiro / Universo Inverso JAPAN+1 Angra *D US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ALMAH- FRAGILE EQUALITY CD -NEW ANGRA MEMBERS US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rebirth by Angra (CD, Jun-2004, Steamhammer) US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THOTEN Beyond the Tomorrow (CD 2001) Melodic Power Metal Angra Tribuzy Digipack US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT Ghost Opera Cd Org07 Steamhammer Slimline Promo Veni Domine Angra US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
hangar acoustic , but plugged in aquiles priester Autographed angra US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - FIREWORKS Indonesia Cassette Tape BLIND GUARDIAN DREAM THEATER US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - ANGELS CRY Indonesia Cassette Tape BLIND GUARDIAN DREAM THEATER US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS Indonesia Cassette Tape BLIND GUARDIAN DREAM THEATER US $16.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - AURORA CONSURGENS Indonesia Cassette Tape BLIND GUARDIAN DREAM THEATER US $16.99 [1 bids]
ANGRA - HOLY LIVE Indonesia Cassette Tape BLIND GUARDIAN DREAM THEATER US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - HOLY LAND Indonesia Cassette Tape BLIND GUARDIAN DREAM THEATER US $9.99 [0 bids]
Angra Aqua CD US $11.35 Buy It Now 2 days
AQUARIA Luxaeterna cd ( EPIC PROG METAL W ANGRA MEMBERS US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA VANDEN PLAS En Tournee CD SINGLE " NEW & SEALED" FREE REGISTER SHIPPING US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ARACHNES-PRIMARY FEAR-DIGI-gamma ray-angra-darklight-power-rare US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra / Holy Land Japan CD w Obi sticker VICP-5633 US $9.99 [0 bids]
SHAMAN RITUAL DIGIPAK 2002 ANGRA US $0.92 [0 bids]
? VIRGO MP Matos/Paeth SPV 085-72352 CD RUSSIAN ISSUE (ANGRA, HEAVENS GATE) US $4.99 [0 bids]
? ANGRA Holy Live 7947-2 USA ISSUE US $6.99 [0 bids]
VIRGO MATOS PAETH CD 2001 ANGRA SASCHA US $5.60 [0 bids]
KIKO LOUREIRO - No Gravity (KOREA) CD *NEW* ANGRA *$2.99 S/H US $10.49 Buy It Now 2 days
KIKO LOUREIRO - IN GRAVITY - ANGRA's guitarist, with MIKE TERRANA - 2005 US $9.90 Buy It Now 2 days
aquiles priester Autographed the infallible reason of my freak drumming angra US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra / Rebirth JAPAN+1 E US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra / Temple of Shadows JAPAN B US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Dark Avenger / ST JAPAN+1 Judas Priest Helloween Angra C US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Hibria / The Skull Collectors JAPAN+1 Angra Helloween C US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Viper / Theatre of Fate JAPAN Angra Andre Matos E US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Angra - Temple Of Shadows (Manufact Brazil Edition) US $9.99 [0 bids]
TRIBUZY 2006 CD - Execution - Power Metal/Thoten/Angra/Primal Fear/Iron Maiden US $4.49 [0 bids]
WIZARDS Sound Of Life JAPAN CD OBI VICP-5801 Angra Viper US $9.99 [0 bids]
WIZARDS s/t (1995) ORIGINAL BRAZIL CD 199.002.565 Angra Viper US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - BEST REACHED HORIZONS NEW CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 3 days
MAGICIAN 2008 CD - Tales Of The Magician - Power Metal/Angra/Soulspell/SEALED US $9.99 [0 bids]
SHAMAN 2007 CD - Immortal - Progressive Power Metal/Angra/Almah/Hangar - SEALED US $8.99 [0 bids]
Angra Aqua CD NEW US $14.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Best Reached Horizons Angra CD US $14.22 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA Rebirth +1 bonus trk CD Japan OBI RARE - EDU FALASCHI of ALMAH US $14.50 [0 bids]
Angra - Best Reached Horizons [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Holy Land Japan CD w/obi+sticker VICP-5633 RARE US $18.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Shaman Ritual JAPAN CD + OBI ANGRA Andre Matos Viper VICP 61893 Symfonia US $16.99 [0 bids]
Shaman Ritualive Live JAPAN CD + OBI ANGRA Andre Matos Viper VICP 62720 Symfonia US $16.99 [0 bids]
Shaman Reason JAPAN CD + OBI ANGRA Andre Matos Viper VICP 62989 Symfonia US $16.99 [0 bids]
VIPER MANIACS IN JAPAN JPN CD + OBI LIVE Angra VICP - 5344 US $14.99 [0 bids]
Angra - Best Reached Horizons (2CD New) US $23.52 Buy It Now 3 days
2-CD w/OBI +Poster NEW! ANGRA Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour Fabio Lione Tarja US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KIKO LOUREIRO Technical and Versatility DVD [read all anounce, format DVD] angra US $20.90 Buy It Now 4 days
KIKO LOUREIRO Universo Inverso CD SEALED w/ Slipcase angra andre matos shaman US $13.90 Buy It Now 4 days
ALMAH Unfold CD SEALED new album 2013 braz metal hibria angra viper hangar jorn US $12.90 Buy It Now 4 days
WIZARDS - S/T RARE 1St Press JAPAN W/OBI ANGRA ROB MORATTI US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA / EVIL WARNING JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS CD EDGUY SHAMAN AVANTASIA MASTERPLAN DORO AT VANCE US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
?ANGRA / lisbon /JAPAN LTD US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
?ANGRA / angels cry /JAPAN LTD CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Lisbon, SPV Steamhammer Records 1998 US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Fireworks, Victor Entertainment 1998, Japan Edition, OBI + Sticker US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Angels Cry, Dream Circle Records 1994 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Holy Land, Victor Entertainment 1996, Japan Edition, OBI VICP-5633 US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Live Acoustic at Fnac, Victor Entertainment Japan 1998 VICP-60562 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Freedom Call / Holy Live, SPV 1998 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights Taiwan CD w/OBI (ANGRA) US $24.68 Buy It Now 4 days
?ANGRA / Aurora Consurgens /JAPAN LTD CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
?ANGRA / temple of shadows /JAPAN LTD CD OBI US $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Viper / Soldiers of Sunrise JAPAN Andre Matos Angra PROMO NEW!!!!! A US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Victor Metal Archive JAPAN CD NEW Europe, RAGE,ANGRA.. NEW Sealed #20 US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra: Angels Cry - 20th Anniversary Tour (2013) 2CD TAIWAN US $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
HENCEFORT (same/st) CD SEALED w/ Hugo and Luis Mariutti shaman Andre Matos angra US $12.90 Buy It Now 5 days
PERC3PTION Reason And Faith CD SEALED braz prog power angra hibria almah shaman US $14.90 Buy It Now 5 days
SHAMAN Ritual CD Andre Matos / Angra Progressive Power Metal BRAND NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra "Aqua". CD. US $6.92 Buy It Now 5 days
ANDRE MATOS - Mentalize CD +2 Bonus ANGRA $2.99 Ship US $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kamelot - Fourth Legacy CD Symphony X Blind Guardian Rhapsody Angra Gamma Ray US $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Origins Shaman CD DVD Angra Kamelot Helloween Avantasia US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
[CD] ANGRA / HOLY LAND + 1 =JAPAN no OBI= [BRAZILIAN POWER METAL] US $5.50 [0 bids]
ANGRA / HOLY LIVE JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $22.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA Angels cry (20th anniversary live) DVD 2013 RHAPSODY US $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
VIRGO s/t JAPAN CD OBI OOP Andre Matos ANGRA Sascha Paeth HEAVENS GATE AVANTASIA US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour 2x CD 2014 NEW & SEALED US $18.41 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy ANGRA music online Buy ANGRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGRA Hunters And Prey ratings distribution

ANGRA Hunters And Prey reviews

3 stars Not a bad EP as it gives a person an idea of their sound. They do a cover of GENESIS "Mama" which is pretty good, but it's their own material that's worth checking out. They have a very good vocalist, almost sounding like Bruce Dickinson on "Eyes Of Christ". I really like the quiet parts on "Hunters And Prey" as well. It's the last track sung in Portuguese that steals the show though. So this is a pretty good little EP to get a taste of the band is about. A low 3 stars and i'd suggest you check out some of their studio albums.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#95547) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 23, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars What do you expect from an EP of the band that you know quite well before? An introduction of some songs for their next album? Leftovers of previous recording sessions? Or another version of full fledged album? The latter was the case and primary reason for me to buy this CD couple of months ago. Not only that actually, because I also wanted to know how Angra plays the music of Genesis even though the track covered is not something that I like - but that's okay for me. Having satisfied with "Rebirth" album which also served as my first falling in love with Angra, I wanted to hear another version of the album title track which is featured in this EP. Lumped together all of the factors led me to a decision to purchase this CD from Amazon.

Why liking this mini album?

Angra music has been special and unique for my taste. At first, I catalogued Angra under the power metal band in the vein of Helloween, Stratovarious, Artension, Kamelot, etc. But later I found a bit of prog elements of their music so I then catalogued them under progressive metal sub-genre with 80% metal component and leaving only 20% for prog component. It's not truly prog, I would say. (Remember, I come from old days prog scene with bands like Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd - so I do not consider Angra music is somewhat closer to the legendary prog bands). But that's okay, I don't want to bring (or even drag) you into academic scene, because at the end it boils down into basic principle: music is emotion. When I purchased "Rebirth" album, it was in the format of cassette because I did not want to invest into CD for bands that I never heard before. There was a bonus track "Bleeding Heart" included in the cassette. This track is too mellow and poppy to my ears and it did not attract me at all. Unfortunately this track is covered in this EP. Too bad.

The "soul" is there. Oh yes, this is the first reason why I like this album. Look at the opening track "Live and Learn" . the first thing I read the title way before I listened to the track, I had a strong preconception in my mind on how positive the messages that the band wanted to put across. That's probably too personal to me because "learning" is my passion in life. I believe if I stop learning, it means that I'm dead. I will learn whenever I'm alive. Not only that, the music of this track has a powerful soul that characterized typical music of Angra. The energy is presented well in this track. As my colleague calls it, this track has an excellent "groove". It's actually not the only case as this track has stunning power metal rhythm with double pedal bass drums and speed. "Hunters and Prey" shares similar nuance with "Live and Learn"

Good acoustic version. Typically, I do not favor acoustic music. But I like the acoustic music after I get acquainted with the original version. In this case, I can feel that "Rebirth" acoustic version is really good, especially with the insertion of string sounds through keyboard. "Heroes and of Sand" is also good being interpreted in acoustic version.

Why NOT liking this mini album?.

Ignorance is probably one of the reasons why people do not favor this album. This might be the case that Angra is something related with prog music at all - most people categorize the band under metal flag. The other reason is probably that there is nothing really unique offered by Angra - many other bands have similar style with Angra. This can be understood for non die hard fans of the band. Die hard fans would say that Angra is a unique band. In my case, I was quite surprised knowing that the band did nothing to re-arrange Genesis tune "Mama" according to their own interpretation. It sounds to me that "Mama" is performed like what Genesis did, nothing is different.

Overall, I consider this mini album is really a good one that any Angra fan should have the CD in their collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#110733) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007

3 stars This EP is an improvement from the Rebirth album. The title track and "Eyes of Christ" are strong, there is also a nice acoustic version of "Heroes of Sand". The throwback of this release is the poor rendition of "Mama" (a Genesis cover). The best track is without doubt Caša e Cašador ("Hunter ... (read more)

Report this review (#9747) | Posted by Prosciutto | Wednesday, January 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANGRA "Hunters And Prey"