HUNTERS AND PREY

Buy ANGRA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2002

1. Live And Learn (4:12)
2. Bleeding Heart (4:04)
3. Hunters And Prey (6:29)
4. Eyes Of Christ (4:15)
5. Rebirth (Acoustic Edit Version) (3:35)
6. Heroes Of Sand (Acoustic Version) (3:50)
7. Mama (5:19)
8. Caša E Cašador (Hunters And Prey Portuguese Version) (6:27)

Search ANGRA Hunters And Prey lyrics

- Felipe Andreoli / bass
- Aquiles Priester / drums

Release date: June 24, 2002
Label: SPV/Atrheia

and to progshine for the last updates

ANGRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGRA Hunters And Prey Music

Steamhammer Us 2010
FireworksFireworks
Extra tracks · Import
Jvc Japan 1998
ANGRA - REBIRTH+1 Japan 1st Print w/OBI (VICP-61568) US $32.25 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Angra - Holy Land Japan CD w/obi+sticker VICP-5633 RARE US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
XASTHUR / ANGRA MAINYU "Split" CD leviathan sunn o))) US $16.13 [1 bids]
ANGRA 1996 CD - Holy Land + 1 - JAPAN CD + Obi - Viper/Shaman/Symfonia/OOP.RARE US $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
DIMOLASYUS 2008 CD - The Room Forgotten By Time JAPAN CD Obi - Angra - OOP.RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Hibria / The Skull Collectors JAPAN+1 Angra Helloween C US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 43m
SHAMAN 2007 CD - Immortal - Angra/Almah/Hangar/Tribuzy/Symfonia - SEALED US $7.49 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Angra Holy Land 1996 Taiwan Edition CD New Sealed US $21.95 Buy It Now 5h 19m
EDGUY Mandrake DBL LP ORIGINAL AVANTASIA TOBIAS SAMMET ANGRA US $32.25 [0 bids]
VIPER Theatre Of Fate LP BRAZILIAN METAL ANGRA ANDRE MATOS RARE EX/NM US $32.25 [0 bids]
CD ANGRA - ANGELS CRY US $6.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA / EVIL WARNING JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 2m
ANDRE MATOS Mentalize (2 Bonus Track) CD Korea New VIPER ANGRA SYMFONIA US $14.99 Buy It Now 17h 29m
@ CD Angra - Rebirth / STEAMHAMMER RECORDS 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 43m
ANGRA / HOLY LIVE JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NOTURNALL - LP BRAZIL -- similar helloween angra iron maiden primal fear shaman US $27.00 [0 bids]
Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights Taiwan CD w/OBI (ANGRA) US $24.68 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - Holy live CD Rare 1997 1.pr RISING SUN US $12.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Victor Metal Archive JAPAN CD NEW Europe, RAGE,ANGRA.. NEW Sealed #20 US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Wizards / The Kingdom JAPAN+1 Angra Shaman OOP!!!!! *K US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - Angels Cry (20th Anniversary Live) - 209122ERE US $23.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Angra Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour 2013 Taiwan w/obi 2-CD New US $23.79 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA fireworks RARE CD bonus track POWER METAL melodic PROG folk VIPER shaman US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA EVIL WARNING cd Limited Edition mint Stratovarius Helloween Gamma Ray US $12.00 [0 bids]
ANDRE MATOS TIME TO BE FREE SPECIAL RUSSIA EDITION POWER METAL ANGRA VIPER US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Fireworks by Angra (CD, Sep-1998, Steamhammer) US $0.99 [0 bids]
ANDRE MATOS - Mentalize CD +2 Bonus ANGRA $2.99 Ship US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CD/Japan- ANGRA Holy Land +1 bonus trk w/OBI RARE VICP-5633 - Viper - Shaman US $11.35 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA Angels cry (20th anniversary live) DVD 2013 RHAPSODY US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Angra Angels Cry 1993 Taiwan Edition CD New Sealed US $22.79 Buy It Now 1 day
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS - 99162 US $14.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Angels Cry: 20th Anniversary Tour - Angra New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shippi US $27.72 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA / FREEDOM CALL JAPAN CD OOP US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
2-CD w/OBI +Poster NEW! ANGRA Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour Fabio Lione Tarja US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Wizards / Sound of Life JAPAN Angra *N US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra: Angels Cry - 20th Anniversary Tour (2013) 2CD TAIWAN US $23.68 Buy It Now 2 days
Angels cry live show (with tarja ) ANGRA CD ( FREE SHIPPING) US $11.52 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA-FREEDOM CALL-mini CD-1996-R.Sun/LMP Germany-orig US $16.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Caravellus - Knowledge Machine (Angra, Iron Mask) US $8.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra: Holy Live EP CD 1997 NEMS Enterprises Brazil Import NEMS 19 US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA AURORA CONSURGENS CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st 2006 HELLOWEEN Avantasia Edguy US $22.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra CD Temple Of Shadows Brazil Ed Avantasia Helloween Dream Theater US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA FIREWORKS CD BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1998 Iron maiden Manowar Helloween Avantasia US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - ANGELS CRY (IMPORT) NEW CD US $48.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Aurora Consurgens by Angra *New CD* US $6.17 Buy It Now 2 days
DRACKO El Mundo De Los Dioses Cd Org04 Self Released Helloween Hammerfall Angra US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - AURORA CONSURGENS NEW CD US $14.19 Buy It Now 2 days
RATA BLANCA-EL CAMINO DEL FUEGO,PRIVATE METAL,NWOBHM,MAGO DE OZ,MALMSTEEN,ANGRA US $13.38 [5 bids]
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS CD EDGUY SHAMAN AVANTASIA MASTERPLAN DORO AT VANCE US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA FIREWORKS CD BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1998 Iron maiden Manowar Helloween Viper US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA AURORA CONSURGENS CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 2006 HELLOWEEN MANOWAR VIPER US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANGRA - TEMPLE OF SHADOWS [ANGRA] [693723991627] - NEW CD US $8.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Angra - Aurora Consurgens [CD New] US $9.13 Buy It Now 3 days
Angra - Angels Cry [CD New] US $47.00 Buy It Now 3 days
HANGAR -The Reason of Your Conviction- '07,JAPAN+OBI+Bonus Tracks+DVD~ex-"ANGRA" US $7.40 [1 bids]
Aurora consurgens - Angra New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $16.26 Buy It Now 3 days
THOTEN - Beyond the Tomorrow - ( angra , tribuzy memb) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Kamelot - Fourth Legacy CD Symphony X Blind Guardian Rhapsody Angra Gamma Ray US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Andre Matos -Time to Be Free- '07, Japan obi ~feat:ex-"Angra"~[MICP-10681] US $4.30 [1 bids]
Nocturnall - S/T (used cd 2014) Shaman Angra Russell Allen Aquiles Priester US $4.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA - Rebirth World Tour: Live In Sao Paulo (CD 2003) edel US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA REBIRTH UKR. SPECIAL EDITION SOYUZ BRAZIL POWER METAL VIPER US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HELLOWEEN PINK BUBBLES GO APE LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1991 GATEFOLD IRON MAIDEN ANGRA US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGRA / evil warning /JAPAN LTD CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA / angels cry /JAPAN LTD CD OBI US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA / lisbon /JAPAN LTD US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Freedom Call EP BRAND NEW SEALED US $10.00 [0 bids]
Angra - Holy Live EP BRAND NEW SEALED CD Andre Matos Kiko Loureiro US $7.00 [0 bids]
Angra - Hunters And Prey EP BRAND NEW SEALED US $6.50 [0 bids]
ANGRA // METAL COLLECTION // CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Angra "Angels Cry" CD 1994 Germany Andre Matos Viper Shaman Power Prog Metal US $2.50 [0 bids]
Taiwan CD+DVD w/OBI SEALED! ANGRA Best Reached Horizons Kiko Loureiro Rafael US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Angra - Angels Cry Japan/Sealed New CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - Temple Of Shadows (SPV) CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDRE MATOS The Turn Of The Lights (1 Bonus Track) CD Korea VIPER ANGRA SYMFONIA US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA - AQUA (IMPORT) NEW CD US $18.13 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA-REBIRTH-JAPAN CD C94 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANGRA Kiko Loureiro Fullblast 2009 Taiwan CD w/OBI US $26.68 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA-ANGELS CRY 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR-JAPAN DVD J50 US $42.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra - Aqua CD ICARUS US $16.35 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra - Best Reached Horizons CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 5 days
Rhapsody Symphony Of Enchanted Lands CD, Album + Box, Ltd Luca Turilli Angra US $60.00 [1 bids]
ANGRA / holy land /JAPAN LTD CD OBI, sticker US $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Almah - Motion CD 2011 power metal Brazil Angra AFM Records press US $15.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Angra - temple of shadows promo rare nocturnal rites hammerfall andre matos US $10.00 [0 bids]
Andre Matos - Mentalize (2009) JAPAN CD promo +2 Bonus tracks ANGRA VIPER US $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA - AQUA [ANGRA] [693723086323] - NEW CD US $9.37 Buy It Now 5 days
Best Reached Horizons by Angra (CD, Oct-2012, 2 Discs, Steamhammer) US $9.54 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA / angels cry /JAPAN LTD CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SILENT CRYING VOLUME 2 CD VARIOUS VIRGIN STEELE ELEGY STRATOVARIUS ANGRA KANELOT US $4.00 [0 bids]
ANGRA Fireworks CD METAL PROGRESSIVE GERMAN ISSUE 1998 on STEAMHAMMER SEALED US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANGRA - REBIRTH WORLD TOUR LIVE 2 CD - 18 Songs US $9.99 [0 bids]
DREAM THEATER CD METROPOLIS 2 QUEENSRYCHE IRON MAIDEN PORCUPINE TREE ANGRA US $5.00 [0 bids]
AQUARIA luxaeterna CD ( shaman . angra members ) US $8.75 Buy It Now 5 days
KIKO LOUREIRO The Best Solos And Riffs In Angra DVD [read all anounce] US $22.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Holy Live [EP] by Angra (CD, Aug-1999, Century Media (USA)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
ANGRA-ANGELS CRY-20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR-JAPAN 2 CD G35 zd US $31.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Angra - Aqua NEW CD Brazilian Premier Melodic Power US $12.59 Buy It Now 6 days
SABBAT logo Pin Badge power metal skyclad helloween gamma ray angra hammerfall US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PAUL DI'ANNO - Nomad CD Angra Iron Maiden McAlpine Import US $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy ANGRA music online Buy ANGRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGRA Hunters And Prey ratings distribution

ANGRA Hunters And Prey reviews

3 stars Not a bad EP as it gives a person an idea of their sound. They do a cover of GENESIS "Mama" which is pretty good, but it's their own material that's worth checking out. They have a very good vocalist, almost sounding like Bruce Dickinson on "Eyes Of Christ". I really like the quiet parts on "Hunters And Prey" as well. It's the last track sung in Portuguese that steals the show though. So this is a pretty good little EP to get a taste of the band is about. A low 3 stars and i'd suggest you check out some of their studio albums.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#95547) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 23, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars What do you expect from an EP of the band that you know quite well before? An introduction of some songs for their next album? Leftovers of previous recording sessions? Or another version of full fledged album? The latter was the case and primary reason for me to buy this CD couple of months ago. Not only that actually, because I also wanted to know how Angra plays the music of Genesis even though the track covered is not something that I like - but that's okay for me. Having satisfied with "Rebirth" album which also served as my first falling in love with Angra, I wanted to hear another version of the album title track which is featured in this EP. Lumped together all of the factors led me to a decision to purchase this CD from Amazon.

Why liking this mini album?

Angra music has been special and unique for my taste. At first, I catalogued Angra under the power metal band in the vein of Helloween, Stratovarious, Artension, Kamelot, etc. But later I found a bit of prog elements of their music so I then catalogued them under progressive metal sub-genre with 80% metal component and leaving only 20% for prog component. It's not truly prog, I would say. (Remember, I come from old days prog scene with bands like Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd - so I do not consider Angra music is somewhat closer to the legendary prog bands). But that's okay, I don't want to bring (or even drag) you into academic scene, because at the end it boils down into basic principle: music is emotion. When I purchased "Rebirth" album, it was in the format of cassette because I did not want to invest into CD for bands that I never heard before. There was a bonus track "Bleeding Heart" included in the cassette. This track is too mellow and poppy to my ears and it did not attract me at all. Unfortunately this track is covered in this EP. Too bad.

The "soul" is there. Oh yes, this is the first reason why I like this album. Look at the opening track "Live and Learn" . the first thing I read the title way before I listened to the track, I had a strong preconception in my mind on how positive the messages that the band wanted to put across. That's probably too personal to me because "learning" is my passion in life. I believe if I stop learning, it means that I'm dead. I will learn whenever I'm alive. Not only that, the music of this track has a powerful soul that characterized typical music of Angra. The energy is presented well in this track. As my colleague calls it, this track has an excellent "groove". It's actually not the only case as this track has stunning power metal rhythm with double pedal bass drums and speed. "Hunters and Prey" shares similar nuance with "Live and Learn"

Good acoustic version. Typically, I do not favor acoustic music. But I like the acoustic music after I get acquainted with the original version. In this case, I can feel that "Rebirth" acoustic version is really good, especially with the insertion of string sounds through keyboard. "Heroes and of Sand" is also good being interpreted in acoustic version.

Why NOT liking this mini album?.

Ignorance is probably one of the reasons why people do not favor this album. This might be the case that Angra is something related with prog music at all - most people categorize the band under metal flag. The other reason is probably that there is nothing really unique offered by Angra - many other bands have similar style with Angra. This can be understood for non die hard fans of the band. Die hard fans would say that Angra is a unique band. In my case, I was quite surprised knowing that the band did nothing to re-arrange Genesis tune "Mama" according to their own interpretation. It sounds to me that "Mama" is performed like what Genesis did, nothing is different.

Overall, I consider this mini album is really a good one that any Angra fan should have the CD in their collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#110733) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007

3 stars This EP is an improvement from the Rebirth album. The title track and "Eyes of Christ" are strong, there is also a nice acoustic version of "Heroes of Sand". The throwback of this release is the poor rendition of "Mama" (a Genesis cover). The best track is without doubt Caša e Cašador ("Hunter ... (read more)

Report this review (#9747) | Posted by Prosciutto | Wednesday, January 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANGRA "Hunters And Prey"