BECK, BOGERT AND APPICE: LIVE IN JAPAN

Jeff Beck Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan album cover

Buy JEFF BECK Music
Live, released in 1974

1. Superstition (5:17)
2. Lose Myself Without You (10:49)
3. Jeff's Boogie (3:33)
4. Going Down (3:33)
5. Boogie (4:57)
6. Morning Dew (14:11)
7. Sweet Sweet Surrender (4:43)
8. Livin' Alone (6:11)
9. I'm So Proud (5:42)
10. Lady (6:16)
11. Black Cat Moan (9:13)
12. Why Should I Care (7:20)
13. Plynth/Shotgun (Medley) (5:57)

Search JEFF BECK Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan lyrics

Search JEFF BECK Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan tabs

- Jeff Beck / guitar, vocals
- Tim Bogert /bass, vocals
- Carmine Appice / drums, vocals

Not available at present, if you can help with the details, please contact the site

Thanks to Garion81 for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

JEFF BECK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JEFF BECK Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
TruthTruth
Emotion & CommotionEmotion & Commotion
Rhino Records 2010
Guitar ShopGuitar Shop
Sbme Special Mkts. 2008
Performing This Week... Live At Ronnie Scott'sPerforming This Week... Live At Ronnie Scott's
Eagle Records (Fontana) 2008
Beck-OlaBeck-Ola
Extra tracks
Sbme Special Mkts. 2006
WiredWired
Sbme Special Mkts. 2001
Rock 'N' Roll Party (Honoring Les Paul)Rock 'N' Roll Party (Honoring Les Paul)
Atco 2011
There & BackThere & Back
CSP
Rock & Roll Party: Honoring Les PaulRock & Roll Party: Honoring Les Paul
Multiple Formats · DTS Surround Sound
Eagle Rock Ent 2011
DVD$4.19

More places to buy JEFF BECK music online Buy JEFF BECK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JEFF BECK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JEFF BECK Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan ratings distribution

JEFF BECK Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars This is Beck in his best, performed live!

One of key attractions for me to purchase rock live albums is the live vibes and ambient created by scream of the audience (like Queen Killers). But with this Beck, Bogert, Appice power rock trio, it's not the scream by the audience that matters most to me but . the improvisational work performed by these three powerful musicians. It's awesome. Again, this album was very popular during my teenage years where I got the cassette version. We called this album as the "red" album by BBA, while the studio version as the "brown" album. Both we considered good albums but the red album has something much more to offer: the energy of rock music which is very obviously trajected by the three musicians. As this is a rare collection and the CD price is quite expensive for me, I only keep the cassette version that I have had it with me since teenager.

This album was in par excellent with live albums by other classic rock bands like Led Zeppelin "The Song Remains The Same", Deep Purple "Made In Japan", Grand Funk "Live" and Humble Pie "Live at Fillmore". They were all so rockin'! Of course, all of them were part of musical listening zone during that age and I did enjoy them very much. As far as BBA concerns, I especially like how Beck explores his range of technical capabilities in sliding his guitar. It's marvelous. No wonder, when in February 14, 2006 I had a dinner with Mick Box (Uriah Heep) he replied my question of "Who is your favorite guitar players?" with "Jeff Beck!".

Of course, it's not only Jeff Beck who rocked the audience during the the show in Japan. Tim Bogert also performed his tight and dynamic bass lines excellently while Carmine Appice not only providing beats for the rest musicians but he also played dynamically to create great grooves of the songs performed. Of course, the most legendary track is Stevie Wonder's "Superstition". But other tracks also excellent. "Jeff's Boogie" and "Going Down" are also great favorite of all time. Having known how the band performed and how this record was so popular during 70s, I can only say that this is a gem of 70s that no one should miss.

Overall, it's an excellent classic rock, performed live. You should not miss this album!

DragonForce "Inhuman Rampage World Tour" Live in Jakarta, May 19, 2007, Tennis Outdoor. Featuring fastest guitar virtuoso. Be There! Or Die!

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120047) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 28, 2007

Post a review of JEFF BECK "Beck, Bogert and Appice: Live in Japan"