Fermáta

5. Sunday (3:10)
6. Green Pub (3:40)
7. Xenia (5:04)
8. Propeler (4:24)
9. Apple Tree In Winter (memory of Dezo) (3:33)

Search FERMÁTA Next lyrics

Search FERMÁTA Next tabs

- Fero Griglák / guitars, keyboards
- Henry Tóth / acoustic & electric guitar (1,7)
- John T. Dale / vocal
- Marius Bartoň / bass guitar (2,5)
- Fedor Freso / bass guitar (9)
- Peter Prelozník / keyboards (9)
- Juraj Kuchárek / drums (9)

Mastering: Slovenský rozhlas , stúdio I, may 2005
Produced by: Fero Griglák
Distributed by: AFA
Edition: Griglák Fero 2005

Thanks to Guest for the addition
and to szabozoli for the last updates

FERMÁTA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FERMÁTA Next Music

More places to buy FERMÁTA music online Buy FERMÁTA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FERMÁTA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FERMÁTA Next ratings distribution

FERMÁTA Next reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Well, my first review for Slovakian band. I feel quite suitable to do it, not from my knowledge of jazz (which is not so big), but because of their music (little bit) and because I'm in neighbor, in country of Czech Republic. It's sad that while many bands in our country took death-metal way (which i don't like too much), or even soft rock/emo/punk ones and hip-hop in theirs (which I hate).

But take for example movies. We have few very bad movies, a lot of average ones and few very good ones. Well, quite a lot good ones. But Slovaks, they have a lot of bad movies, few average ones and ... few good ones. When you consider their smaller size and conditions for movie/audience reaction, they're on the same level with very good movies as we are. Same with music. Take for example Dezo Ursiny, or Fermata. They're better than most of ours prog groups. Yeah, better of tiny little bit, but better. Good thing is that we have a lot, big bunch (when considering how small we are, just 10 million people) of these almost perfect bands. Slovakian rock scene was never so big, which is sad. They're only 2 times smaller than we. Slovakia has one strange custom I cannot understand. They use gypsy names for non-gypsy people and nobody is wondering. In my country, having names like Fero, or Dezo (Dezider) means always gypsy. My girlfriend is half Slovakian, so she told me a lot of things. One thing is for, gypsies don't make prog. They make different things and deeds, but that's different story.

My first dig into this legendary SK band and I'm pleased. Even that first tracks sounds like Gary Hoey like. Also whole album is quite short (for so new record, just 39 minutes like in past LP times). Well, first three tracks sounds like him. It's bad. Most of them sounds like Gary Hoey. It's not so hard album to listen to, reminding me lounge electric jazz fusion. Keyword - lounge. But I like it. Also first review where I wrote about 5 times more info about country, than about the music itself. And I'm aware of it, it just helps the whole thing I hope.

3(+) for easy listening guitar work.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#238105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 08, 2009

4 stars This band's early albums had shown a strong John McLaughlin influence, but not to the point of plagiarism, more like a respect, instead. 30 years later they sound very much like a decent Joe Satriani effort. Now, that's not a bad thing in my books as I do admire Satriani's abilities. Some ja ... (read more)

Report this review (#1193026) | Posted by Anon-E-Mouse | Saturday, June 14, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FERMÁTA "Next"