DON'T FEAR THE REAPER: THE BEST OF BLUE ÖYSTER CULT

Blue Öyster Cult

Blue Öyster Cult Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult album cover

Buy BLUE ÖYSTER CULT Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2000

1. Cities On Flame With Rock And Roll (4:04)
2. The Red & The Black (4:28)
3. Flaming Telepaths (5:18)
4. Astronomy (6:26)
5. This Ain't The Summer Of Love (2:22)
6. (Don't Fear) The Reaper (5:09)
7. I Love The Night (4:26)
8. Goin' Through The Motions (3:13)
9. Godzilla (3:42)
10. In Thee (3:50)
11. The Marshall Plan (5:26)
12. Black Blade (6:29)
13. Joan Crawford (4:56)
14 Burnin' For You (4:31)
15. Shooting Shark (7:11)
16. Take Me Away (4:30)

Search BLUE ÖYSTER CULT Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult lyrics

Search BLUE ÖYSTER CULT Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult tabs

- Eric Bloom / lead vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Buck Dharma / lead guitar, vocals
- Allen Lanier / keyboards, guitar
- Joe Bouchard / bass, vocals
- Albert Bouchard / drums, percussion, vocals

Thanks to Scapler for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

BLUE ÖYSTER CULT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLUE ÖYSTER CULT Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult Music

More places to buy BLUE ÖYSTER CULT music online Buy BLUE ÖYSTER CULT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLUE ÖYSTER CULT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLUE ÖYSTER CULT Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

BLUE ÖYSTER CULT Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
5 stars There's not much to be said here. It's rock, classic rock to be exact. Still I like this much more than some Asia mediocre music. This is from times, where rock was still rock (grass was greener, sky were bluer, you know the saying) and on this depends it all. I for example was listening classic rock, before turning more prog. And I was listening prog, classic rock was slowly fading out, it wasn't too attractive to me after all what I've heard. But one thing is for sure, it's good to went back to your roots. Music on which I grew up, good old rock from 70s (sometimes 60s) and I'm glad that they're included here, even they can't be prog (and I understand it). As a compilation, maybe it's wrong to give best mark, but as for rock album (when evaluating this in rock scale, not prog), this is perfect. So bad that I learned about BOC only 1.5 years ago on local rock radio. Black Blade, Isn't it just like Rush's Cygnus song sometimes ? Just thinking. Also, this is my first best of (by BO I mean songs from studio releases, not Synkopy's Best of 1-3 which are compilation of mostly unreleased songs), but this is really perfect. There's no weak point here. Flaming Telepaths and Astronomy are good, while has really nice riff.

5(-), but only if you like rock, which I suppose you could, when you're reading this.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#240573) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, September 20, 2009

3 stars ANd here we have yet another in the endless supply of "greatest hit" release from the wonderful Blue Oyster Cult. Why? I have no idea. Of course, the music is great here, but yet, BOC rarely did put out anything that was not of highest quality, except for some sorta lame 80's releases. 76 minutes of ... (read more)

Report this review (#749431) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I'm not the biggest fan of compilation albums, but this album is one of the better ones I own/have heard. Sixteen songs, a very healthy amount and all but one or two are great. This is the only Blue Oyster Cult I own and I've been so satisfied with it I really never thought to venture beyond i ... (read more)

Report this review (#236000) | Posted by Kix | Sunday, August 30, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Blue Oyster Cult released this greatest hits album on February 8 of 2000. It is a good overview of the band's history, and contains most of the songs people of heard of, as well as others some may not have discovered. Te most beloved Blue Oyster Cult Songs are on it, form "Cities on Flame With Ro ... (read more)

Report this review (#119894) | Posted by Scapler | Thursday, April 26, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLUE ÖYSTER CULT "Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult"