TRUE COLOURS

Produced and Engineered by David Tickle

2006 Remaster Bonus Tracks:
Things*
Two of a Kind*

Remastered by Eddie Rayner and Adrien Stucky at Bignote Studios Australia March/April 2006

Thanks to cheesecakemouse for the addition

SPLIT ENZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPLIT ENZ True Colours Music

History Never Repeats: The Best of Split EnzHistory Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz
Remastered
Mushroom Records 2006
Audio CD$41.59 (used)
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Mushroom Records 2007
Split Enz - Waiata 1981 A&M vinyl History Never Repeats Tim Finn Neil Finn US $10.00 Buy It Now 51m 46s
SPLIT ENZ-WAIATA-A&M SP-4848 NM/VG+ LP US $8.98 Buy It Now 3h 2m
SPLIT ENZ-TRUE COLOURS-A&M SP-4822 LASER ETCHED NM/VG+ LP US $7.98 Buy It Now 3h 2m
SPLIT ENZ-TIME & TIDE-A&M SP-4894 VG+/VG LP US $8.98 Buy It Now 3h 3m
SPLIT ENZ-MENTAL NOTES-CHRYSALIS PV 41131 NM/VG+ LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 3h 3m
SPLIT ENZ-DIZRYTHMIA-CHRYSALIS PV 41145 NM/VG+ LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 3h 3m
SPLIT ENZ-CONFLICTING EMOTIONS-A&M SP-4963 VG+/VG+ LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 3h 3m
VINYL LP Split Enz - History Never Repeats The Best Of Split Enz US $11.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Neil Finn (Crowded House/ Split Enz) - Try Whistling This (CD1998) US $6.77 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Tim Finn Split Enz A&M Solo LP 1983 US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Rare Rikky and Pete OST CD-Crowded House, Noel's Cowards,Split Enz,Eddie Rayner US $119.00 Buy It Now 5h 24m
SPLIT ENZ - Mental Notes LP UK '76 Chrysalis gatefold US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 31m
SPLIT ENZ Dizrythmia LP Chrysalis EX/EX US $7.21 Buy It Now 6h 48m
SPLIT ENZ True Colours SP-4822 LP Ab7651 US $7.99 [0 bids]
7h
SPLIT ENZ Conflicting Emotions (1983) WEST GERMANY CD US $29.75 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Split Enz: True Colors ( MINT- LAZER- ETCHED, 1980 A&M SP-4822 Lp) Crowded House US $16.95 Buy It Now 8h 40m
HOME GROWN RARE AUSSIE DOUBLE CASSETTE TAPE! RATCAT DRAGON 1927 SPLIT ENZ DUKES US $17.89 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Rock SPLIT ENZ The Best Of NM SP-3289 EB827 US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 31m
SPLIT ENZ - I GOT YOU - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1979 US $3.66 Buy It Now 11h 45m
SPLIT ENZ - CONFLICTING EMOTIONS - OOP 1983 LP W/ LYRICS - EX - NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 59m
SPLIT ENZ: Lot of 2 records: TRUE COLOURS & WAIATA, Neil Finn US $0.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - THE BEST OF SPLIT ENZ (SP3289) VG+ cond. great band, great music! US $7.00 Buy It Now 12h 10m
SPLIT ENZ True Colors ROCK LP Shrink A&M Laser Etched ORIG. INNER SLEEVE US $5.00 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ VINYL true colours LP LASER ETCHED Record ExEx SHIPS US FREE promo US $22.99 [0 bids]
Crowded House - Recurring Dream, The Best of CD(Split Enz, Neil Finn)*FAST POST* US $140.26 Buy It Now 13h 2m
NYE Surface SPLIT ENZ cover Cleveland OHIO CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 15h 34m
SPLIT ENZ - TIME AND TIDE - VINYL LP - VERY GOOD/LIKE NEW CONDITION US $18.82 Buy It Now 16h 3m
Split Enz HISTORY NEVER REPEATS THE BEST OF SPLIT ENZ LP NM w/ ORIG SHRINK WRAP US $9.87 Buy It Now 17h 10m
KIWI ROCK VOLUME TWO NEW ZEALAND DOUBLE CASETTE TAPE! SPLIT ENZ TIM FINN MI SEX US $18.82 Buy It Now 17h 37m
STORM RIDERS Soundtrack Lp AUSSIE SURFING US PRESS 82 Church SPLIT ENZ Sunnyboys US $79.99 Buy It Now 19h 6m
Split Enz cassette album - Time & Tide US $14.11 Buy It Now 20h 31m
Enzso (Split Enz) Cd album - ft Neil & Tim Finn US $6.11 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Split Enz - History Never Repeats [CD New] US $23.29 Buy It Now 21h 16m
Neil Finn- Dizzy Heights [Vinyl LP] NEW & SEALED US SELLER!/ Split Enz US $23.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL FINN One Nil SOUTH AFRICA Cat#CDEMCJ 5916 Crowded House Split Enz US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split enz-magazine advert US $8.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz-message to My Girl (VG++) US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz True Colours CD Album New Wave Music Brand New US $11.87 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ "TRUE COLORS" Album/lp-Original 1980 A&M 1979 Mushroom Records~SP-3235 US $9.99 [0 bids]
2 LP Lot Split Enz "True Colors" & Spandau Ballet "True" US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - Split NEW CD US $8.33 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ LP, True Colours 1980 and SPLIT ENZ Cassette,Time and Tide 1982, US $9.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz, Lot of 3, Vinyl LPs, 12", Time and Tide, Waiata (etched), True Colors US $5.99 [0 bids]
Phil Manzanera-K Scope-PROMO LP!w/sleeve!Split Enz/Finn/Roxy Music/King Crimson! US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ 3xCASSETTE TAPES Greatest Hits FRENZY True Colors Message To My Girl US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
TIM FINN-CARVE YOU IN MARBLE 12" SINGLE PICTURE SLEEVE IMPORT UK NUDE SPLIT ENZ US $0.99 [0 bids]
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz by Split Enz (CD, Mar-1996, A US $4.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - Message To My Girl - 1983 A&M Promo AM 2652 45 rpm US $5.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Devo, Split Enz, Gary Numan, B52s, Duran Duran, Soft Cell- U.S PROMO cd w/button US $17.98 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ TRUE COLOURS VINYL ALBUM RECORD FREE SHIPPING US $10.49 [0 bids]
TIM FINN Escapade ~ 1983 Oz LP Split Enz, Crowded House US $13.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Anniversary by Split Enz (CD, Nov-1997, Fuel 2000) US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ The Beginning Of the ENZ CD US $9.37 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL FINN CROWED HOUSE SPLIT ENZ 8 SONGS CD US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - TRUE COLOURS [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $16.44 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ frenzy Lp RECORD 1978 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tim Finn ex Split Enz Starring ex Crowded House 12" maxi rock mini LP Fraction US $7.53 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - I GOT YOU 7" VINYL US $6.77 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - POOR BOY 7" VINYL PS US $10.17 Buy It Now 1 day
The Makers CD album Eddie Rayner ex Split Enz US $14.07 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ history never repeats 7" WS etched disc US $11.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - True Colours NM- / EX+ LP Record 1980 A&M SP-4822 Laser Etched US $18.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ History Never Repeats The Best Of CD NEW 30th Anniversary Ed Slipcase US $11.76 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T4) US $8.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Sound of Trees by Schnell Fenster (CD, Apr-1990) Split Enz US $10.00 [0 bids]
Split Enz - Waiata - 12" Pic Disc MINT US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The FINN BROTHERS Everyone Is Here OZ CD 2004 Split Enz / Promo US $9.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - Waiata - 12" Pic Disc US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ Six months in a leaky boat 7" NEW WAVE SYNTH AUSTRALIA US $5.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Australian Rare True Colours Laser Etched Lp US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Conflicting Emotions w bonus 12" US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Conflicting Emotions US LP US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Enz of an Era Australia Lp with Poster US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz I Don't Wanna Dance Picture Disc 12" US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz My Mistake, Crossroads Uk 12" US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Next Exit on Maiden Australia US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Time and Tide Lp US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz True Colours Laser Etched Autralian Lp US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz True Colours Laser Etched Lp US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz Waita lp aka Corroboree US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ - WAIATA - VINYL LP US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz True Colours CD NEW 2002 Crowded House I Got You+ US $8.47 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ one step ahead 45 Record Laser Etched Single 1981 US $14.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ TIME AND TIDE LP VG+ ROCK 1982 US $1.29 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - SIX MONTHS IN A LEAKY BOAT - U.S. PROMO 12" US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ -- Waiata -- LP -- NEAR MINT -- 1981 US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide SP-3256 LP Ab1876 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Foxxjazell SPLIT ENZ 12 Mixes CD Promo PERRY TWINS Aaron Carl T. Fixx 2009 US $7.94 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ - HISTORY NEVER REPEATS 7" SINGLE US $4.70 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: Frenzy (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz True Colours LP NM SP-4822 1980 Laser Holographic US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MAIDEN AUSTRALIA LP Compilation NEW SEALED 1983 Split Enz Runners Skyhooks Geyer US $8.05 Buy It Now 2 days
Maiden Austrailia LP Split Enz Jo Jo Zep Hunters and collectors A US $2.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - LIVE IN AMERICA (2007 CD) NEW & SEALED US $6.70 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz - Waiata - LP Record NM NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TIM FINN (Split Enz/Crowded House) - IMAGINARY KINGDOM (2006 CD) US $6.45 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ-CONFLICTING EMOTIONS-LP-A&M-4963 ROCK US $3.79 [0 bids]
Original Split Enz Ticket 1981 US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ CONFLICTING EMOTIONS 1983 SP 4963 HYPE STICKER SHRINK LP NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy SPLIT ENZ music online Buy SPLIT ENZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPLIT ENZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPLIT ENZ True Colours ratings distribution

SPLIT ENZ True Colours reviews

Review by debrewguy
3 stars This is the first album I picked up from Split Enz. I'd heard & been mesmerized by the single I Got You. When I saw it at a pawn shop I jumped, especially because it had the laser etched vinyl. Being the early 80s when new wave was still a "genre" rather than a cliche, this album fit in well with the Cars, Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello and others. And like the best of the bunch, Split Enz had a distinct ability to write great pop songs. It is true that prog snobs will not find much if anything to cheer for here. But in the overall career view re : the Enz, it stood up as among the best they offered through their long career.

Song-wise, here goes ... as mentioned, I Got You is one of those songs , that once it's caught your ears, it stays implanted in your brain. Typical boy girl lyrics, but a cut above in quality and with a quirky melody that best typified new wave at its' origins.

My sentimental favourite though, is I Hope I Never. A piano ballad that I eventually figured out the 15 or so guitar chords necessary to play it proper. Here the trademark melancholy Finn sound is at its' most examplary. If you liked David Gilmour's So Far Away on his debut, you will likely adore this song also as the melodies carry the same sentiment.

The rest, and I don't mean to demean them, are standard fare for 80s new wave. The instrumentation, especially the keyboard parts will be familiar to those who grew on the radio of the time. Fun stuff, but a close listen to the words reveals a depth of talent not found among too many of their musical compadres of the day.

If I may quote Nick Lowe, you could call this an 80s "Pure Pop for Now People" album. Pop, yes. Throwaway, no. If you like melancholy & melody, this album should not disappoint, as any albums from the Finn bros.

P.S. the rating I give is based on its' progness, not its' place in my heart. For me, it's a 5 star, but I'm a fan.

Send comments to debrewguy (BETA) | Report this review (#122600) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Tom Ozric
3 stars In the mid-70's, Split Enz were a fully-blown Sympho-Prog band, turning in some fine, eccentric recordings. By 1979, finely crafted pop songs were the order of the day, but not without personality and wit. 'True Colours' is an album I've enjoyed since its release - an 8 year old flogging the official cassette to death in the folk's tape-player, (incidentally, this tape still exists, the tape player doesn't) - now I treasure my laser-etched LP, which I do enjoy from time to time.

The now famous Finn brothers, Tim and Neil, were gifted song-smiths, and the band themselves excellent musicians ; Eddie Rayner (keyboards) and Nigel Griggs (bass) in particular, TC proved to be an intelligent album full of vibrant, colourful music and great singing. For me, I don't hear a split-second of filler, just pure enjoyment, start to finish. Each song features great melodies, lively sounds and even the occasional 'lush' atmosphere can be heard. Older brother Tim was the more reflective one, his specialty were the ballads, whilst Neil concentrated on punchy little songs full of catchy hooks, Rayner contributed the odd instrumental track, here he has 'Double Happy' which is a dynamic synth-pop affair with a top bass riff. 'The Choral Sea' is a band-composed instrumental, which starts out as a disco number but morphs into a fantastic melody and great playing from all. Rayner's synths sound supersonic !! My personal favourite tracks are 'I Hope I Never', 'Poor Boy' and 'How Can I Resist Her' but the album is strong overall. It's not really prog-rock per se, but it's pretty good - 3 stars.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#147734) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 28, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars ''Split Enz'' was a creative rock band from New Zealand who released several interesting albums in the mid late seventies.

But "True Colors" doesn't belong to them. Little creativity. Little craziness. Very few good songs. In a word: not a good album. The band developed a very good new wave sound in its previous album "Frenzy" but this one is mostly pop oriented.

Some reminiscence of the new wave days (even punkish) is to be heard with "Shark Attack". I can live pretty well with this song, but I doubt that it will fill lots of proghead hearts with joy.

Several songs sounds really flat ("What's The Matter With You") but at times a nice surprise appears like the melodic ballad "I Hope I Never". Simple, full of passion. Great vocals and charming background piano are such a good combination.

A song like "Nobody Takes Me Seriously" is totally in line with the band's best work. Dynamic and catchy, it reminds the sound from "Frenzy". It shows that the band can still produce excellent songs, full of rhythm and originality. But unfortunately, there aren't many like this on "True Colors".

Decent pop music, slightly electro oriented ("Poor Boy") is definitely worth a listen but won't bring you to heaven. Still, the funny side of their music is present on this album: "How Can I Resist Her" is just . irresistible. "Devo" comes immediately to my mind when I listen to this song which is my favourite from these true colors.

The entry of "Split Enz" in the eighties corresponds to their weakest album so far. Two stars since it is only average. If you really want to experiment the best of the band, I can only recommend their excellent debut "Mental Notes".

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#180653) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 23, 2008

Review by russellk
4 stars One of the very best pop albums ever issued, and a classic example of punk-influenced New Wave, this 1980 album is a very long way removed from prog rock. So, mark this well: if you are one of those whose prog sensibilities are offended by pure pop, steer well clear of this.

'True Colours' broke SPLIT ENZ into the mainstream. A series of stunning songs will do that. There's not a moment of weakness, not a second of filler: up-tempo rockers, soft ballads, they're all compelling. Gone are the prog rock days of the mid-70s. SPLIT ENZ have finally found a worthy vehicle for their strangely eccentric, self-conscious zaniness, and for them new-wave pop proved the ideal format. This was the one true whole-hearted performance of their career, and is far and away the most successful pop album ever issued by a New Zealand band.

Off we go, then. 'Shark Attack' starts things off with a madcap keyboard swirl and manic vocals, reminiscent of the bizarre vaudeville beginnings of the band. It's followed by their biggest hit single, 'I Got You'. With exuberant Farfisa organ and a chorus straight out of the LENNON-MCCARTNEY manual of superb pop songs, this song is exactly what pop is all about, and signals the maturation of NEIL FINN, the most gifted songwriter in a talented lot. We're even treated to a sweet little keyboard solo of sorts. 'What's the Matter with You' keeps up the assault, another worthy pop number. 'Double Happy' is a splendid instrumental, as near as they get to prog, courtesy of the talented keyboardist EDDIE RAYNOR. 'I Wouldn't Dream of It' is a little repetitive, but the following track ('I Hope I Never') is glorious, filled with self-deprecatory pathos and sporting an excellent, unusual and dramatic arrangement, evidence of the ENZ's broadening ambitions. I cannot imagine it not appealing to a neutral listener. 'Nobody Takes Me Seriously' is an archetypal new wave song with a simple beat and a great chorus. The wistful and occasionally off-kilter soloing stamps the ENZ brand on the track, and it does build to a nice finish. 'Missing Person' treads much the same ground as the preceding track, though with slightly more sophistication. 'Poor Boy' is my favourite SPLIT ENZ song of all, a whimsical exploration of a long-distance radio-wave relationship between human and alien - so typically ENZ. TIM FINN's vocal performance here makes the song, as does the great keyboard line in the chorus - and the track builds to a dramatic conclusion. A great way to spend three minutes. 'How Can I Resist Her' is throwaway pop. The album closes on a high with the instrumental 'The Choral Sea', reminiscent of early OMD - but haters of the 80s sound need not bother with it.

Clearly, this is NOT a five-star prog album. In terms of progginess, this gets one star. But it is, in my opinion, an almost perfect pop album, and represents the very best of new wave music. Irresistible - if you like that sort of thing.

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#181703) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 04, 2008

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars True Colours was landmark album for Split Enz that introduced the 80s and the Enz effectively shed their lurid, weird, zany colourful persona to embrace a more pop-oriented sound. The new wave sound that relied heavily on synthesiser, echoing percussion and crystalline vocals. It's all here and tracks from the album permeated the airwaves in Australia and New Zealand. I cannot tell you how many times the local radio has played 'I Got You' which stayed at number one for ages. It wasn't just a one hit wonder either with tracks that soared up the charts such as the beautiful heartfelt 'I Hope I Never' or my personal favourite 'Poor Boy '. It was a giant album in its day and remains one worthy of a listen from end to end. It begins with the brilliant craziness of 'Shark Attack'. Listen to those bizarre, brash lyrics:

Well she chewed me up and she spat me out I didn't want to meet a maneater, Shark attack! Please don't mess around with me, I'm a shark fatality, in the sea, I'm the one with the bleeding heart, I thought you were a real lifesaver, And life for once would do me a favour, But babys just a butcher, and her teeth are razor sharp, Shark attack!

Its all pure fun and nonsense, sounding in a thematic sense to Van der Graaf Generator's 'Killer', and harking back to the nonsensical early Enz years but with so much more polished production value and style.

'Poor Boy' has always been my favourite. I love the way Tim Finn's vocals echo off from some distant beyond and the incandescant effects of the keyboards that rise and fall give a sense of timelessness and alienness. The lyrics supplement the high strangeness of the musical structure brilliantly and are very memorable:

My love is alien, I picked her up by chance, She speaks to me in ultra-high frequency, The radio band of gold, Gonna listen til I grow old, Ooh what more can a poor boy do? The crackle of the radio, The message in the evening sky, You're looking at an interplanetary Romeo,

The interplanetary Romeo was Neil Finn. When Neil Finn jumped on board he effectively transformed the sound of Split Enz - the real drawcard of the band as it turns out over the next few years. Neil went solo and Crowded House became his band when Split Enz split up. Neil sings 'I Got You' with a vulnerability and a sincerity unheard on earlier albums. It resonated a chord in the Oz/NZ musical industry and became a swansong of the band, played at every concert and still plays on the airwaves. The film clip to accompany it showed Neil almost separate from the band singing to a picture frame containing the other band members. In a sense that is what happened. Neil became the spokesperson and main vocalist after this effort. He was the main stay of the band although I always loved Tim's renditions, Neil sang rings around him in every sense. It was still great to hear the diverseness of the band from these two diverse singers. That is what made them so great. Not everything works on this album but enough to keep you interested.

True Colours is one of the best Enz albums but is not actually progressive apart from some moments in the musical department, and some strange lyrics. Overall, it is worth a listen, and I recommend the vinyl laser etched albums that reflects rainbow colours around the room when you play it. I can only give this 3 stars as it is not really progressive but the music is so good it is impossible to dislike.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#215070) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 11, 2009

Review by obiter
2 stars Can't remember if I first heard a track from this on OGWT but whatever it was this was an eclectic pop album. With the successful single "I got you" mixed in there. Poor Boy is the stand out track. Memories of early teens are hard to banish.

For me as a progster Splti Enz oddly revolves around Noel Crombie rather than the Finns (a which we know reached its peak with Crowded House (Bring the weather with you etc).

There is still with a little Crombie oddness about the style and art of the band. But it remains a pop album (a little new wave~with a prescient modern romantic visual style). One that I really like because of growing up with it, but I can't see a place for it in a prog collection.

Send comments to obiter (BETA) | Report this review (#1064841) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 22, 2013

4 stars (3.5 stars) Split Enz's international breakthrough album, True Colours, stands as one of the highlights of the new wave era, with the band virtually shedding its more eccentric musical ambitions in favour of a vivid and polished, slightly left-of-centre, pop sound that makes heavy use of synthesizer ... (read more)

Report this review (#699064) | Posted by filster8 | Thursday, March 29, 2012 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This maybe pop but it is good pop, and stills retains the spirit of Split Enz, this is maintainde by Eddie Raynor's keyboards, there are some proggy tracks (penned by Eddie Raynor) such as the Coral Sea, Double Happy. Poor Boy has a certain depth to it with a slight classical sound to it. I don' ... (read more)

Report this review (#122462) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Thursday, May 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPLIT ENZ "True Colours"