TRUE COLOURS

Produced and Engineered by David Tickle

2006 Remaster Bonus Tracks:
Things*
Two of a Kind*

Remastered by Eddie Rayner and Adrien Stucky at Bignote Studios Australia March/April 2006

Thanks to cheesecakemouse for the addition

SPLIT ENZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPLIT ENZ True Colours Music

Oddz & EnzOddz & Enz
Mushr 1998
Mental NotesMental Notes
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Mushroom Records 2007
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split EnzHistory Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz
Remastered
CorroboreeCorroboree
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Tim Finn Rarities/Demos/Live Perform Cd Split Enz US $13.99 Buy It Now 46m 34s
Split Enz- "WAIATA" LP....VG, 1981 A&M 4848 issue US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
ONE 1981's 45 R.P.M. RECORD, SPLIT ENZ, CLUMSY + ONE STEP AHEAD US $2.69 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Split Enz Time and Tide nm- Over 500 Fairly priced lp's US $2.95 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ UK 1981 ETCHED DISC 7" Single History Never Repeats US $5.60 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Split Enz - Time & Tide [CD New] US $19.15 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Split Enz - True Colours [CD New] US $19.84 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Split Enz 11 CD box set Enz to Enz OOP RARE US $99.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ, TRUE COLOURS VINYL LP 1980 A & M RECORDS SP-4822, STEREO NM US $16.99 [0 bids]
Neil Finn, Split Enz...Crowded House..; 8 track PR-Only CD US $2.49 [0 bids]
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz by Split Enz CD US $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Split Enz- Dizrythmia... - free UK postage US $20.20 Buy It Now 3h 52m
SPLIT ENZ - I Got You - Deleted 1979 UK A&M Records 2-track 7" vinyl single US $11.21 Buy It Now 4h 37m
NEW WAVE/ Split Enz - History Never Repeats (The Best Of Split Enz) (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
NEW WAVE/ Split Enz - True Colours (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Rare Original A&M Records Split Enz Nobody takes me seriously Promotional Badges US $9.60 Buy It Now 4h 55m
20TH CENTURY MASTERS:MILLENNIUM COLLE BY SPLIT ENZ (CD) US $15.81 Buy It Now 5h 13m
SPLIT ENZ-TRUE COLOURS 1980 A&M RECORDS LP LASER ETCHED SP-4822 VG++ US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 21m
SPLIT ENZ i don't wanna dance LP Mint- SP 17157 Vinyl 1981 Record US $7.50 Buy It Now 8h 3m
MR MISTER. SPLIT ENZ RARE.DEVO TALKING HEADS LP'S Vinyl Records US $17.95 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ-TRUE COLOURS-A&M SP 3235-1980 US $1.00 [0 bids]
Split Enz Conflicting Emotions vinyl LP 1983 A&M Records EX US $8.95 Buy It Now 9h 28m
SPLIT ENZ "NEW ZEALAND: OUR LAND OUR MUSIC" 2 CASSETTES US $4.25 Buy It Now 9h 54m
SPLIT ENZ Conflicting Emotions LP EX US $6.49 Buy It Now 9h 56m
SPLIT ENZ I HOPE I NEVER CHORAL SEA NM USA 45RPM VEI 38 ACL US $25.99 Buy It Now 10h 10m
THE SPLIT ENZ COLLECTION RARE AUSSIE DOUBLE CASSETTE TAPE! NEIL FINN TIM FINN US $19.28 Buy It Now 10h 53m
TIM FINN NOT EVEN CLOSE ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSINGLE! CROWDED HOUSE SPLIT ENZ US $10.52 Buy It Now 10h 53m
Split Enz "Waiata" Original LP US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 32m
LIVEWIRE Vtg Early 80`s Printed Sew On Patch TV Series Manowar R.E.M. Split Enz US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 38m
SPLIT ENZ-I GOT YOU / DOUBLE HAPPY-7"-CANADA-1979-WorldShip$6.00-EuroUnion$5.00 US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 23m
Crowded House, Frente, Split Enz, Died Pretty, Paul Kelly Australia PROMO 3 cd US $29.97 Buy It Now 15h 27m
SONGS OF TIM & NEIL FINN She Will Have Her Way OZ CD 2005 Split Enz US $8.72 Buy It Now 15h 38m
Split Enz - True Colours CD MUSHROOM US $22.16 Buy It Now 19h 40m
Split Enz - Time & Tide CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 19h 40m
SPLIT ENZ I Got You WLP PROMO DJ Copy 45 w/ORIGINAL SLEEVE STEREO/MONO US $6.99 Buy It Now 20h 11m
Philippines SPLIT ENZ True Colours, LP US $80.00 Buy It Now 21h 8m
Split Enz / True Colours [rare] US $6.99 [0 bids]
Vinyl LP Tim Finn (From Split Enz) "Escapade" 1983 A & M Records Promo Copy US $1.75 [0 bids]
Split Enz - True Colours - 3932352 US $11.54 Buy It Now 22h 44m
SPLIT ENZ - MENTAL NOTES - 12" LP 33 RPM - USA - GATEFOLD SLEEVE US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 51m
SPLIT ENZ - TRUE COLORS - 12" LP 33 RPM - USA - RED COVER -ETCHED VINYL US $24.99 Buy It Now 23h 51m
TIM FINN - IMAGINARY KINGDOM CD ( SPLIT ENZ ) *NEW* US $14.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Crowded House - Weather With You Rare USA Promo CD 1991 Neil Finn Split Enz US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - I Don't Wanna Dance + 2 1981 DJ PICTURE DISC US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - Waiata 1981 A&M vinyl History Never Repeats Tim Finn Neil Finn US $7.00 [0 bids]
Finn Brothers CD - Only Talking Sense - Neil Finn - Tim Finn of Split Enz US $4.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ: True Colours (Punk & New Wave A&M SP-4822 VG+ Vinyl LP laser etched) US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz, Picutre Disc Album, Virgin Vinyl, Audiophile Quality (A US $7.99 [0 bids]
CROWDED HOUSE, DADA (SPLIT ENZ) - 14 Nov 1993,Hammersmith Apollo. Backstage Pass US $6.40 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ, I GOT YOU (CROWDED HOUSE) ,7" VINYL US $0.80 [0 bids]
Split Enz - True Colours on A&M Records 1980 NM US $5.99 [0 bids]
NEW SEALED SPLIT ENZ DIZRYTHMIA CASSETTE TAPE HARD TO FIND US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz See Ya 'Round canada lp '84 sp9126 w/lyric rare oop crowded house !! US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TIM FINN ~ THE ANTHOLOGY (2009) 2CDS (EX SPLIT ENZ) US $26.95 Buy It Now 1 day
True Colours by Split Enz (CD, Jul-2002, Universal/Spectrum) US $7.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Mental Notes [Bonus Tracks] by Split Enz (CD, Feb-2007, Mushroom Records... US $16.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Extravagenza by Split Enz (CD, Aug-2005, Liberation) US $29.29 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ-ANNIVERSARY UK MINT CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
MAIDEN AUSTRALIA-Split Enz/The Expression/Mental As Anything/Jo Jo Zep/Hunters++ US $1.99 [0 bids]
1983 SPLIT ENZ "CONFLICTING EMOTIONS" 12" RECORD ALBUM EX/EX US $1.99 [0 bids]
Lp - Split Enz/Skyhooks/Jo Jo Zep/Machinations/Sunnyboys etc. - Maiden Australia US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz Conflicting Emotions A&M SP-4963 1983 Lp NM NEAR MINT FREE US SHIPPING US $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Southern Cross by Phil Manzanera/new cd/Roxy Music/Split Enz US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Finn Brothers - Split Enz Crowded House - Neil, Tim Finn US $7.00 [0 bids]
Split Enz - History Never Repeats Orig 87 No UPC Not RE Crowded House Finn US $3.00 [0 bids]
Maiden Australia (Cassette, 1983) Split Enz, Jo Jo Zep, Skyhooks, Renee Geyer US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ Conflicting Emotions LP US $13.15 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ True Colours LP Blue Orange Cover US $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ True Colours LP Red/Green Cover US $13.15 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ True Colours LP Red/Green Cover US $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ Waiata LP New Zeland US $13.15 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ TRUE COLOURS LP ORIGINAL 1980 UK RARE ETCHED DISC US $24.03 Buy It Now 1 day
Reels Sports Angels Split Enz Men at Work Elton John 12" 33rpm Importl LP Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PUNK - SPLIT ENZ - NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUSLY - PICTURE COVER US $3.19 [0 bids]
Split Enz - Best Of Split Enz-Millennium Collection CD US $12.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz: Six Months In A Leaky Boat 7" 45 VG++ Canada A&M AM 569 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ History Never Repeats UK kaser etched 7" in picture sleeve A US $6.40 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ I Got You UK 7" in picture sleeve A&M AMS7546 1979 US $4.79 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ "Frenzy" Near Mint LP in open shrink wrap with Hype Sticker US $13.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Sound of Trees by Schnell Fenster (CD, Apr-1990) Split Enz US $10.00 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ-WAIATA-A&M SP-4848 NM/VG+ LP US $8.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ-TRUE COLOURS-A&M SP-4822 LASER ETCHED NM/VG+ LP US $7.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ-TIME & TIDE-A&M SP-4894 VG+/VG LP US $8.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ-MENTAL NOTES-CHRYSALIS PV 41131 NM/VG+ LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ-DIZRYTHMIA-CHRYSALIS PV 41145 NM/VG+ LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ-CONFLICTING EMOTIONS-A&M SP-4963 VG+/VG+ LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
VINYL LP Split Enz - History Never Repeats The Best Of Split Enz US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ Dizrythmia LP Bold As Brass Sugar and Spice My Mistake Charley US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Tim Finn Split Enz A&M Solo LP 1983 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Neil Finn (Crowded House/ Split Enz) - Try Whistling This (CD1998) US $6.40 Buy It Now 2 days
True Colours. Split Enz. Etched Vinyl. A&M Records SP4822. US $12.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz I Got You 45 rpm Record B side Double Happy Mint US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MAIDEN AUSTRALIA LP Compilation NEW SEALED 1983 Split Enz Runners Skyhooks Geyer US $8.05 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ Mental Notes 1976 LP Tim Finn Crowded House Late Last Night Chrysalis US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ lot 3 PROMO 7" dirty creature ONE STEP AHEAD six months in leaky boat US $9.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - Mental Notes LP UK '76 Chrysalis gatefold US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy SPLIT ENZ music online Buy SPLIT ENZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPLIT ENZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPLIT ENZ True Colours ratings distribution

SPLIT ENZ True Colours reviews

Review by debrewguy
3 stars This is the first album I picked up from Split Enz. I'd heard & been mesmerized by the single I Got You. When I saw it at a pawn shop I jumped, especially because it had the laser etched vinyl. Being the early 80s when new wave was still a "genre" rather than a cliche, this album fit in well with the Cars, Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello and others. And like the best of the bunch, Split Enz had a distinct ability to write great pop songs. It is true that prog snobs will not find much if anything to cheer for here. But in the overall career view re : the Enz, it stood up as among the best they offered through their long career.

Song-wise, here goes ... as mentioned, I Got You is one of those songs , that once it's caught your ears, it stays implanted in your brain. Typical boy girl lyrics, but a cut above in quality and with a quirky melody that best typified new wave at its' origins.

My sentimental favourite though, is I Hope I Never. A piano ballad that I eventually figured out the 15 or so guitar chords necessary to play it proper. Here the trademark melancholy Finn sound is at its' most examplary. If you liked David Gilmour's So Far Away on his debut, you will likely adore this song also as the melodies carry the same sentiment.

The rest, and I don't mean to demean them, are standard fare for 80s new wave. The instrumentation, especially the keyboard parts will be familiar to those who grew on the radio of the time. Fun stuff, but a close listen to the words reveals a depth of talent not found among too many of their musical compadres of the day.

If I may quote Nick Lowe, you could call this an 80s "Pure Pop for Now People" album. Pop, yes. Throwaway, no. If you like melancholy & melody, this album should not disappoint, as any albums from the Finn bros.

P.S. the rating I give is based on its' progness, not its' place in my heart. For me, it's a 5 star, but I'm a fan.

Send comments to debrewguy (BETA) | Report this review (#122600) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Tom Ozric
3 stars In the mid-70's, Split Enz were a fully-blown Sympho-Prog band, turning in some fine, eccentric recordings. By 1979, finely crafted pop songs were the order of the day, but not without personality and wit. 'True Colours' is an album I've enjoyed since its release - an 8 year old flogging the official cassette to death in the folk's tape-player, (incidentally, this tape still exists, the tape player doesn't) - now I treasure my laser-etched LP, which I do enjoy from time to time.

The now famous Finn brothers, Tim and Neil, were gifted song-smiths, and the band themselves excellent musicians ; Eddie Rayner (keyboards) and Nigel Griggs (bass) in particular, TC proved to be an intelligent album full of vibrant, colourful music and great singing. For me, I don't hear a split-second of filler, just pure enjoyment, start to finish. Each song features great melodies, lively sounds and even the occasional 'lush' atmosphere can be heard. Older brother Tim was the more reflective one, his specialty were the ballads, whilst Neil concentrated on punchy little songs full of catchy hooks, Rayner contributed the odd instrumental track, here he has 'Double Happy' which is a dynamic synth-pop affair with a top bass riff. 'The Choral Sea' is a band-composed instrumental, which starts out as a disco number but morphs into a fantastic melody and great playing from all. Rayner's synths sound supersonic !! My personal favourite tracks are 'I Hope I Never', 'Poor Boy' and 'How Can I Resist Her' but the album is strong overall. It's not really prog-rock per se, but it's pretty good - 3 stars.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#147734) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 28, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars ''Split Enz'' was a creative rock band from New Zealand who released several interesting albums in the mid late seventies.

But "True Colors" doesn't belong to them. Little creativity. Little craziness. Very few good songs. In a word: not a good album. The band developed a very good new wave sound in its previous album "Frenzy" but this one is mostly pop oriented.

Some reminiscence of the new wave days (even punkish) is to be heard with "Shark Attack". I can live pretty well with this song, but I doubt that it will fill lots of proghead hearts with joy.

Several songs sounds really flat ("What's The Matter With You") but at times a nice surprise appears like the melodic ballad "I Hope I Never". Simple, full of passion. Great vocals and charming background piano are such a good combination.

A song like "Nobody Takes Me Seriously" is totally in line with the band's best work. Dynamic and catchy, it reminds the sound from "Frenzy". It shows that the band can still produce excellent songs, full of rhythm and originality. But unfortunately, there aren't many like this on "True Colors".

Decent pop music, slightly electro oriented ("Poor Boy") is definitely worth a listen but won't bring you to heaven. Still, the funny side of their music is present on this album: "How Can I Resist Her" is just . irresistible. "Devo" comes immediately to my mind when I listen to this song which is my favourite from these true colors.

The entry of "Split Enz" in the eighties corresponds to their weakest album so far. Two stars since it is only average. If you really want to experiment the best of the band, I can only recommend their excellent debut "Mental Notes".

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#180653) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 23, 2008

Review by russellk
4 stars One of the very best pop albums ever issued, and a classic example of punk-influenced New Wave, this 1980 album is a very long way removed from prog rock. So, mark this well: if you are one of those whose prog sensibilities are offended by pure pop, steer well clear of this.

'True Colours' broke SPLIT ENZ into the mainstream. A series of stunning songs will do that. There's not a moment of weakness, not a second of filler: up-tempo rockers, soft ballads, they're all compelling. Gone are the prog rock days of the mid-70s. SPLIT ENZ have finally found a worthy vehicle for their strangely eccentric, self-conscious zaniness, and for them new-wave pop proved the ideal format. This was the one true whole-hearted performance of their career, and is far and away the most successful pop album ever issued by a New Zealand band.

Off we go, then. 'Shark Attack' starts things off with a madcap keyboard swirl and manic vocals, reminiscent of the bizarre vaudeville beginnings of the band. It's followed by their biggest hit single, 'I Got You'. With exuberant Farfisa organ and a chorus straight out of the LENNON-MCCARTNEY manual of superb pop songs, this song is exactly what pop is all about, and signals the maturation of NEIL FINN, the most gifted songwriter in a talented lot. We're even treated to a sweet little keyboard solo of sorts. 'What's the Matter with You' keeps up the assault, another worthy pop number. 'Double Happy' is a splendid instrumental, as near as they get to prog, courtesy of the talented keyboardist EDDIE RAYNOR. 'I Wouldn't Dream of It' is a little repetitive, but the following track ('I Hope I Never') is glorious, filled with self-deprecatory pathos and sporting an excellent, unusual and dramatic arrangement, evidence of the ENZ's broadening ambitions. I cannot imagine it not appealing to a neutral listener. 'Nobody Takes Me Seriously' is an archetypal new wave song with a simple beat and a great chorus. The wistful and occasionally off-kilter soloing stamps the ENZ brand on the track, and it does build to a nice finish. 'Missing Person' treads much the same ground as the preceding track, though with slightly more sophistication. 'Poor Boy' is my favourite SPLIT ENZ song of all, a whimsical exploration of a long-distance radio-wave relationship between human and alien - so typically ENZ. TIM FINN's vocal performance here makes the song, as does the great keyboard line in the chorus - and the track builds to a dramatic conclusion. A great way to spend three minutes. 'How Can I Resist Her' is throwaway pop. The album closes on a high with the instrumental 'The Choral Sea', reminiscent of early OMD - but haters of the 80s sound need not bother with it.

Clearly, this is NOT a five-star prog album. In terms of progginess, this gets one star. But it is, in my opinion, an almost perfect pop album, and represents the very best of new wave music. Irresistible - if you like that sort of thing.

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#181703) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 04, 2008

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars True Colours was landmark album for Split Enz that introduced the 80s and the Enz effectively shed their lurid, weird, zany colourful persona to embrace a more pop-oriented sound. The new wave sound that relied heavily on synthesiser, echoing percussion and crystalline vocals. It's all here and tracks from the album permeated the airwaves in Australia and New Zealand. I cannot tell you how many times the local radio has played 'I Got You' which stayed at number one for ages. It wasn't just a one hit wonder either with tracks that soared up the charts such as the beautiful heartfelt 'I Hope I Never' or my personal favourite 'Poor Boy '. It was a giant album in its day and remains one worthy of a listen from end to end. It begins with the brilliant craziness of 'Shark Attack'. Listen to those bizarre, brash lyrics:

Well she chewed me up and she spat me out I didn't want to meet a maneater, Shark attack! Please don't mess around with me, I'm a shark fatality, in the sea, I'm the one with the bleeding heart, I thought you were a real lifesaver, And life for once would do me a favour, But babys just a butcher, and her teeth are razor sharp, Shark attack!

Its all pure fun and nonsense, sounding in a thematic sense to Van der Graaf Generator's 'Killer', and harking back to the nonsensical early Enz years but with so much more polished production value and style.

'Poor Boy' has always been my favourite. I love the way Tim Finn's vocals echo off from some distant beyond and the incandescant effects of the keyboards that rise and fall give a sense of timelessness and alienness. The lyrics supplement the high strangeness of the musical structure brilliantly and are very memorable:

My love is alien, I picked her up by chance, She speaks to me in ultra-high frequency, The radio band of gold, Gonna listen til I grow old, Ooh what more can a poor boy do? The crackle of the radio, The message in the evening sky, You're looking at an interplanetary Romeo,

The interplanetary Romeo was Neil Finn. When Neil Finn jumped on board he effectively transformed the sound of Split Enz - the real drawcard of the band as it turns out over the next few years. Neil went solo and Crowded House became his band when Split Enz split up. Neil sings 'I Got You' with a vulnerability and a sincerity unheard on earlier albums. It resonated a chord in the Oz/NZ musical industry and became a swansong of the band, played at every concert and still plays on the airwaves. The film clip to accompany it showed Neil almost separate from the band singing to a picture frame containing the other band members. In a sense that is what happened. Neil became the spokesperson and main vocalist after this effort. He was the main stay of the band although I always loved Tim's renditions, Neil sang rings around him in every sense. It was still great to hear the diverseness of the band from these two diverse singers. That is what made them so great. Not everything works on this album but enough to keep you interested.

True Colours is one of the best Enz albums but is not actually progressive apart from some moments in the musical department, and some strange lyrics. Overall, it is worth a listen, and I recommend the vinyl laser etched albums that reflects rainbow colours around the room when you play it. I can only give this 3 stars as it is not really progressive but the music is so good it is impossible to dislike.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#215070) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 11, 2009

Review by obiter
2 stars Can't remember if I first heard a track from this on OGWT but whatever it was this was an eclectic pop album. With the successful single "I got you" mixed in there. Poor Boy is the stand out track. Memories of early teens are hard to banish.

For me as a progster Splti Enz oddly revolves around Noel Crombie rather than the Finns (a which we know reached its peak with Crowded House (Bring the weather with you etc).

There is still with a little Crombie oddness about the style and art of the band. But it remains a pop album (a little new wave~with a prescient modern romantic visual style). One that I really like because of growing up with it, but I can't see a place for it in a prog collection.

Send comments to obiter (BETA) | Report this review (#1064841) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 22, 2013

4 stars (3.5 stars) Split Enz's international breakthrough album, True Colours, stands as one of the highlights of the new wave era, with the band virtually shedding its more eccentric musical ambitions in favour of a vivid and polished, slightly left-of-centre, pop sound that makes heavy use of synthesizer ... (read more)

Report this review (#699064) | Posted by filster8 | Thursday, March 29, 2012 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This maybe pop but it is good pop, and stills retains the spirit of Split Enz, this is maintainde by Eddie Raynor's keyboards, there are some proggy tracks (penned by Eddie Raynor) such as the Coral Sea, Double Happy. Poor Boy has a certain depth to it with a slight classical sound to it. I don' ... (read more)

Report this review (#122462) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Thursday, May 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPLIT ENZ "True Colours"