TOMORROW WE'LL WONDER WHERE THIS GENERATION GETS ITS PRIORITIES FROM

September Malevolence

Post Rock/Math rock

September Malevolence Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From album cover

Buy SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE Music

4 Departure 1:56
5 Beaufort 9, And Rising 5:59
6 Late Night Episode 7:48
7 Nobody Noticed The Fire 13:43

Search SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From lyrics

Search SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From tabs

- Tommy Andersson
- Mattias Carlsson
- Martin Lundmark
- Tobias Netshagen

CD, Tenderversion 2005 (TVR004 CD)

Thanks to chamberry for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
OUR WITHERS UNWRUNGOUR WITHERS UNWRUNG
A TENDERVERSION
Audio CD$15.81 (used)
TOMORROW WE'LL WONDER WHERE THIS GENERATION GETS IT'S PRIORITOMORROW WE'LL WONDER WHERE THIS GENERATION GETS IT'S PRIORI
INDIE (JAPAN)

More places to buy SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE music online Buy SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From ratings distribution

SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From reviews

Review by snobb
1 stars One more post-rock band from Scandinavia. You will hear here some standard sounds you're expecting from them. The music is a bit dreamy, a bit airy, partially acoustic, slightly melodic. Mid-tempo, for sure. Almost instrumental as well. With few heavy guitar riffs (no too much, don't worry). So, generally, almost your average Nordic post-rock band, when often the name of the band is not too important - the music is so simple and so similar, you don't care about band's name too much.

But there is some difference - the music is extremely low-fi, simple and primitive. The only possible connection with any form of progressive music is some long compositions. But whenever they are very repetitive and level of musicianship is extremely low, it's difficult to think that band's musical minimalism is just experimental musical form. I afraid, it is just only possible form they could play.

Whenever compositions are not too different between each other, you generally can think that you're listening just one long lazy song. It is popular opinion, that at its time new-age became most popular music for elevators. Possibly, then some post-rock bands will make them a big competition now.

Can't imagine who could be attracted by this work - possibly just heavy collector of all existent post-rock albums.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#264610) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 06, 2010

4 stars first of all, exuse my bad english... I love this album so much, and I dont agree with proqadicto review about this album, he wrote:The problem is that you always think I heard this before... but I don't remember where or when. From Explosions in the Sky. - well I think that there is simlarty b ... (read more)

Report this review (#157844) | Posted by proger | Saturday, January 05, 2008 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Predictible. Maybe this is the best word to describe September Malevolence first album. Is not a bad album but you can find so many inffluences that after the first minute of every song you can predict the next section. As I said, is not a bad album. In fact is very well arranged, is floating a ... (read more)

Report this review (#147224) | Posted by progadicto | Friday, October 26, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SEPTEMBER MALEVOLENCE "Tomorrow We'll Wonder Where This Generation Gets Its Priorities From"