NOT JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF PRETTY FACES

Carlos Martinez / Percussion
Walt Monaghan / Bass, Vocals
Dick Morrissey / Saxophone
Geoff Whitehorn / Guitar

LP GULL GULP1004 (UK) (1975)
LP CAPITOL SM11299 (US) (1975)
CD SUNRISE 4505231627 (2005)

Thanks to Sean Trane for the addition
and to bsurmano for the last updates

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF Not Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces Music

Not Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces/Tea Break Is Over-Back On Your 'EadsNot Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces/Tea Break Is Over-Back On Your 'Eads
Sunrise Records
Repertoire 2006
If 4If 4
Import · Limited Edition · Remastered · Special Edition
Repertoire 2007
HAROLD MELVIN "IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW/LET ME INTO YOUR WORLD" 1972 HEAR!! US $5.00 Buy It Now 29m 34s
SEALED BILLIE HOLIDAY AIN'T NOBODY'S BUSINESS IF I DO 4 LP BOX COLUMBIA SPECIAL US $14.99 [0 bids]
29m 57s
5ive-O : If U R Not Part Uv Da Solution CD (1994) US $4.00 Buy It Now 30m 2s
Tony Bennett If I Ruled the World: Songs for the Jet CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 30m 3s
BOBBY DARIN if a man answers / a true true love 7" VG+ CAPITOL 4837 Vinyl US $14.00 Buy It Now 30m 32s
Music For Animals If Looks Could Kill CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 31m 2s
Huey Lewis & The News R&R45 (CHRYSALIS 42803 )If This Is It/Change Of Heart NM US $8.95 Buy It Now 34m 41s
BREAD-IF B/W-TAKE COMFORT W/PIC.SLEEVE-VG+/VG+ US $3.50 Buy It Now 34m 47s
Roberto And His Orchestra-If I Only Had You/The Sea 45 RPM CORAL US $4.49 Buy It Now 37m 9s
Manic Street Preachers, If You Tolerate This - Both UK CDs Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 37m 23s
Alexander O'Neal If You Were Here Tonight Promo on Tabu #ZS4 05418 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 38m 25s
You Might Be a Redneck If... by Jeff Foxworthy (CD, Jun-1993, Warner Bros.) US $4.99 [0 bids]
39m 37s
Gayle McCormick POP45(ABC/DUNHILL 4288) It's Cryin Shame/If Only You Believe NM- US $6.95 Buy It Now 39m 59s
O.C. Smith If You Touch Me b/w Don't Misunderstand White Promo 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 42m 44s
Joe Diffe If The Devil Danced Promo Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 42m 44s
Joe Henderson If We Could Start All Over Again on TODD #45-1096 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 42m 45s
Dionne Warwick Are You There b/w If I Ever Make You Cry #SCE 12122 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 42m 45s
Lana Cantrell If I Say No b/w All The Things You Are Promo Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 42m 45s
ELVIS PRESLEY WITH THE JORDANAIRES if every day was mint - US $12.00 Buy It Now 43m 6s
Sting If You Love Somebody Set Them Free 45 record US $6.99 Buy It Now 43m 40s
Peter, Paul, and Mary Gone The Rainbow b/w If I Had A Hammer 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 43m 41s
Joe Stampley If This Is Freedom b/w You've Got Ten Minutes 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 43m 41s
The Statler Brothers Let's Get Started If Were Gonna Break My Heart 45rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 43m 41s
Brook Benton You Take Me Home Honey b/w If You Got The Time 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 43m 41s
Huey Lewis And The News If This Is It, Chrysalis [PS] With Record! 45-rpm Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 44m 44s
The Rose Garden If My World Falls Through Promo Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 44m 44s
Gayle Mc Cormick If Only You Believe 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 44m 44s
The Shooters If I Ever Go Crazy; Promo Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 45m 36s
Shelly West If I Could Sing Something In Spanish Promo #7-28857 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 45m 36s
Wayne Newton Sunny Day Girl b/w If I Only Had A Song To Sing Promo 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 45m 36s
Beth Nielsen Chapman If Only I'd Known White Label Promo Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 45m 36s
OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN 45 "IF YOU LOVE ME" B/W "IF YOU LOVE ME" PROMO MONO/STEREO US $1.99 [0 bids]
46m 7s
The Young Rascals If You Knew b/w Ive Been Lonely Too Long 45-rpm Vinyl Record US $16.99 Buy It Now 46m 31s
Don Williams I Wouldn't Want To Live If You Didn't Love Me Promo 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 46m 31s
Nick Noble If We Could Live Our Love Over Promo on Epic #8-50327 45-rpm Record US $6.99 Buy It Now 46m 31s
Skylark If That's The Way You Want It White Label Promo on Capitol 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 46m 31s
PHOEBE SNOW - If I Can Just Get Through The Night / Soothin' - 1989 45 US $1.89 Buy It Now 47m 20s
Tanya Tucker Love Me Like You Used To b/w If I Didn't Love You 45-rpm Record US $6.99 Buy It Now 47m 29s
Whiteney Shafer If I Say I Love You b/w Ill Break out Again Tonight 45rpm Record US $6.99 Buy It Now 47m 29s
Bobby Darin If A Man Answers, Scripto Promo White [PS] With Record 45-rpm Record US $10.99 Buy It Now 47m 29s
J.D. Souther If You Don't Want My Love White Label Promo #1-11302 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 47m 29s
Ricky Skaggs I Wonder If I Care As Much White Label Promo #34 06650 45rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 47m 29s
Peter, Paul & Mary Goene The Rainbow b/w If I Had A Hammer 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 48m 28s
Nightstreets If I Had It My Way White Label Promo 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 48m 28s
Lorrie Morgan If You Came Back Tonight Promo on MCA #MCA-52439 1984 45rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 48m 28s
MINT NORTHERN SOUL 45~LITTLE ANTHONY~IF I LOVE YOU~HEAR US $34.99 Buy It Now 49m 42s
Paper Lace So What If I Am Promo Copy. DJ Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 49m 42s
Dinah Shore Tempting b/w If I Give My Heart To You on RCA Victor 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 49m 42s
Della Reese If It's The Last Thing I Do Promo Copy 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 49m 42s
The Whites If It Ain't Love (Let's Leave It Alone) Label #MCA-52535 45rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 49m 42s
Bobby Darin If A Man Answers, Scripto Promo Blue [PS] With Record! 45-rpm Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 49m 42s
CHICAGO X 1976 Vinyl Lp / Peter Cetera " If You Leave Me Now " US $5.99 Buy It Now 49m 46s
Led Zeppelin Live - Dont Do It If You Dont Want To - Charlotte, NC 1972 US $60.00 [0 bids]
49m 50s
Terje Rypdal: If Mountains Could Sing by Terje Rypdal (CD, Feb-1995, ECM) US $14.63 Buy It Now 50m 29s
Hank Thompson If I Lose You Tomorrow White Label Promo #45-17108 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 50m 36s
Chad & Jeremy 45 rpm If She Was Mine & Willow Weep For Me World Artists records US $10.95 Buy It Now 53m 54s
Original 45, Roy Clark, If I Had It To Do All Over Again and It Sure Looks Good US $2.50 [0 bids]
54m 8s
Olivia Newton-John's If You Love Me, Let Me Know Vinyl LP Record Album US $12.99 Buy It Now 54m 39s
Lee Greenwood If There's Any Justice Vinyl LP Record Album US $14.99 Buy It Now 55m 57s
Stephanie Mills If I Were Your Woman Vinyl LP Record Album US $15.99 Buy It Now 55m 58s
CUCA 45 RECORD/ AL ROBERTS/ JV POLKA/ IF I COULD HAVE MY WAY/ NR MINT COND. US $24.99 [0 bids]
56m 16s
O.M.D. If You Leave b/w Psychedelic Furs Pretty In Pink 12" single Vinyl Record US $18.99 Buy It Now 57m 51s
Michael McDonald's If That's What It Takes Vinyl LP Record Album US $12.99 Buy It Now 57m 51s
Hot If That's The Way You Want It, You Got It Promotional Vinyl LP Record Album US $17.99 Buy It Now 59m 13s
Heart's If Looks Could Kill LIVE 12" Single Whitel Label Promo Vinyl LP Record US $15.99 Buy It Now 59m 13s
THE PLATTERS 45 WITH THIS RING / IF I HAD A LOVE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h
IVAN NEVILLE if my ancestors could see me now LP Mint- 834 896-1 DMM Audiophile US $8.25 Buy It Now 1h
EDDY ARNOLD SO MANY WAYS/IF THE WHOLE WORLD STOPPED LOVIN ON MGM SEALED US $7.00 [0 bids]
James Ray 45 VG If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody/It's Been A Drag Caprice110 US $0.99 [0 bids]
ROSIE THOMAS-IF SONGS COULD BE HELD-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-2005-SUB POP-11 TRACKS US $3.50 Buy It Now 1h 6m
If-2 UK prog jazz mini lp cd US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
If You're Never Gonna Move [EP] - Jessie Ware CD US $1.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Oscar Promo (FYC) ----- CATCH ME IF YOU CAN ----- JOHN WILLIAMS US $8.50 [0 bids]
IMPALER if we had brains we'd be dangerous LP Mint- MX 8053 w/Insert 1986 Record US $45.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
steve lawrence -go away little girl-if you love her tell her so 7 inch record US $1.80 [0 bids]
What If I Do - Mindy McCready (Cassette Single, 1997) in NM US $3.79 Buy It Now 1h 12m
What If Mozart Wrote Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
NEW RSD The Right Now 7" 45 If I Wanted To/I Am Who I Say I Am RECORD STORE DAY US $16.65 Buy It Now 1h 15m
CD yanni if i could tell you US $1.99 [1 bids]
Ray Charles "If I Give You My Love" LP Import N/M US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Elvis Presley "If Every Day Was Like Christmas/How Would You.." Orig 45 RPM RCA US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
EMMA HOLLAND - FROM NOW ON / IF I FALL / HOME (CD Single) US $1.59 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Transvision Vamp - If Looks Could Kill - Very Good UK 4-Song Picture Disc US $17.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
LINDA CLIFFORD - If My Friends Could See Me Now - 45rpm record US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
D.A. the anthem (if you love hip hop) 12" WLP 6529 CSM01 VG+ 2000 Vinyl Record US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Mindy McCready 3 CD's: Ten Thousand, I'm Not So Tough, If I Don't Stay The Night US $9.99 [0 bids]
If You See Me [EP] Tara MacLean CD Mclean SEALED New! US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
RODNEY CROWELL - I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried - 45rpm record US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
UNCLE HO - I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE ME (2000 CD Single) US $1.59 Buy It Now 1h 26m
RODNEY CROWELL - If Looks Could Kill - 45rpm record US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
CHRIS HILLS Sweet Joanne / CHICO WATERS If You Were Mine 45 EMBRYO US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
If We Fall in Love Tonight by Rod Stewart CD 2007, Warner Bros 15 Tracks 46452-2 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Brooks and Dunn 2 CD set: Cowboy Town and If You See Her - Great Shape US $9.49 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Denice Grant If My People, Which Are Called By My Nam CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 29m
ARETHA FRANKLIN 45 RPM "Jimmy Lee" & "If You Need My Love.." w/ pic sleeve VG++ US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
George Strait CD's Lot of 4 new unopened 7's-Livin it up-If you ain't lovin'-FCC US $11.99 [0 bids]
Ghost B.C. - If You Have Ghost [CD New] US $7.65 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "If I Could Teach..." Rap Promo EP US $7.98 Buy It Now 1h 31m
DWIGHT YOAKAM You're The One If There Was A Way RARE 45 US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Peggy Lee-Quincy Jones/If You Go/Capitol ST-1630/Stereo LP/EX to M-/kk US $20.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for IF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

IF Not Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces ratings distribution

IF Not Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces reviews

Review by snobb
3 stars If's last studio album isn't as good as their first albums. After many line-up changes, the band slowly changed their musical direction to more straightforward blues-soul-rock.

For sure, you still will find there their sax sound, but generally music became simpler, more guitar based, and in some sense repeated Chicago's evolution. Songs became better structurized, with catchier melodies and openly radio-friendly. Still some arrangements could be pleasant for jazz-rock fans. Some songs are simple blues-rock at the same time.

Still listenable album with some traces of nice earlier music time, but that's all. Mostly for fans.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#283557) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 stars Regardless of the time period in which they created their music, one thing all bands had in common - lot of personnel changes which as a consequence brought to changes in their musical direction(s). This last IF recording found Dick Morrissey as the only member of the starting line-up and deliv ... (read more)

Report this review (#132307) | Posted by bsurmano | Wednesday, August 08, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of IF "Not Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces"