EUROPE 1972

Jim Richardson / Bass
Terry Smith / Guitar

CD Repertoire 4653

Thanks to Sean Trane for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF Europe 1972 Music

Repertoire 2007
If 2If 2
Import · Limited Edition
Repertoire 2006
Not Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces/Tea Break Is Over-Back On Your 'EadsNot Just Another Bunch Of Pretty Faces/Tea Break Is Over-Back On Your 'Eads
Sunrise Records
Babby Darin - If I Were A Carpenter - 7" 1966 - Ex - Juke Box US $0.02 [0 bids]
30m 49s
IF-IF 2-JAPAN ISSUE REDWAX iii US $99.99 Buy It Now 33m 9s
Rolling Stones Got Live If You Japan CD 1995 incl. Sticker Factory Sealed Copy US $74.99 Buy It Now 38m 30s
SKYLARK - IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU WANT IT 7" VINYL US $9.10 Buy It Now 41m 2s
SMOKEY - IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW HOWTO LOVE ME 7" VINYL US $6.62 Buy It Now 49m 26s
If You Wait (US Edition) US $15.74 Buy It Now 49m 58s
If I Left the Zoo, Jars of Clay, Good US $2.99 Buy It Now 50m 4s
Todd Rundgren - If Not Now, When? - 1995 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $9.98 Buy It Now 55m 33s
SOL RAYE - IF WE WERE FREE 7" VINYL US $9.10 Buy It Now 55m 45s
Stanley Clarke - If This Bass Could Talk [CD New] US $12.86 Buy It Now 58m 17s
PETER AND GORDON A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE / 7INCH 45RPM / IF I WERE YOU US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Emmylou Harris One If These Dats / Till I Gain Control Again 45 Rpm Record US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE WATERHOUSE GIRLS - ONLY IF IF YOU KNEW (2004) * CD US $4.21 [0 bids]
Lemar - If There's Any Justice - Sony Music UK #647400 US $6.62 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Robert Brookins - If You Only Knew 12" UK US $10.36 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Jimmy & Johnny - If You DonT Somebody Else Will CD US $35.24 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Les & His Band Of Renown Brown - If You Please CD US $17.97 Buy It Now 1h 33m
John Lee Hooker - If You Miss IM I Got IM CD US $21.84 Buy It Now 1h 33m
STEVE HAYNES - IF THIS ISN'T LOVE 7" VINYL US $12.42 Buy It Now 1h 38m
STEVE HOOKER & THE HEAT - IF YOU DON'T DO THE BUSINESS 7" VINYL EP US $20.71 Buy It Now 1h 38m
THE CRUSTACEANS I'm Happy If You're Happy CD (New) US $15.89 Buy It Now 1h 41m
If That's What It Takes, , Excellent US $8.97 Buy It Now 1h 44m
U2 i'll go crazy if i don't go ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO SINGLE CD US $60.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
STING - IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY SET THEM FREE 7" VINYL PS US $6.62 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Alec Dankworth - If YouRe Passing By CD US $18.83 Buy It Now 1h 59m
LIGHTNING SEEDS ~ WHAT IF ~ CD SINGLE ~ 4 TRACKS US $1.64 [0 bids]
2h
SUE WILKINSON - YOU GOTTA BE A HUSTLER IF YOU WANNA GET ON 7" VINYL US $6.62 Buy It Now 2h 2m
TERENCE TRENT D'ARBY If You Let Me Stay UK 7" vinyl Single EXCELLENT CONDITION US $6.62 Buy It Now 2h 3m
SUZI QUATRO - IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME LOVE 7" VINYL US $6.62 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Ghost B.C. - If You Have Ghost - EP (NEW CD SINGLE) US $12.83 Buy It Now 2h 14m
RICK SPRINGFIELD - CATCH ME IF YOU CAN [RICK SPRINGFIELD] - NEW CD US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h 15m
The Bluetones - If... - Deleted UK Ltd Ed Numbered 7" US $8.27 Buy It Now 2h 18m
simply red IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW YZ377 7" VINYL RECORD EX/VG 31 US $3.80 Buy It Now 2h 19m
EZIO Deeper CD SINGLE Moonstruck Clowns If You Want 4 trks USED US $2.55 Buy It Now 2h 20m
SHAI *...IF I EVER FALL IN LOVE* ORIGINAL 1992 DEBUT CD ALBUM IN EX. CON. US $9.82 Buy It Now 2h 21m
DANA WILSON Nothin' Good Ever Comes Easy CD Empty Pockets What If 15 trks USED US $5.33 Buy It Now 2h 28m
LP JIMMY JAMES YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE IF YOU CAN'T DANCE EX/EX US $13.25 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Willis/Bluiett - If Trees Could Talk [CD New] US $16.95 Buy It Now 2h 35m
I Can't Help It If I'm Still in Love With You, , Good Import US $4.51 Buy It Now 2h 39m
THE MAMAS & THE PAPA - IF YOU CAN BELIEVE YOUR EYES AND EARS [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $6.49 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Manic Street Preachers If You Tolerate This Your Childr US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind - Vinyl LP 1970 US $1.64 [0 bids]
TAFFY - IF YOU FEEL IT 7" VINYL PS US $8.27 Buy It Now 2h 41m
LARRY WILLIS - IF TREES COULD TALK - NEW CD US $13.94 Buy It Now 2h 45m
BRANDON HEATH - WHAT IF WE - NEW CD US $8.97 Buy It Now 2h 49m
FIORUCCI You Can Get It If You Really Want CD SINGLE 3 trks USED US $1.49 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Sasha - If You Believe (2000) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Connie Dover - If Ever I Return (1997) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.35 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Night Beds Even If We Try 7" Vinyl Single US $16.56 Buy It Now 2h 58m
OneRepublic ?- If I Lose Myself Mosley/Interscope LOSE01 UK Promo CD Single US $16.22 Buy It Now 2h 59m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - DAMNED IF I DO 7" VINYL US $10.76 Buy It Now 3h
Barry Manilow(Vinyl LP)If I Should Love Again-UK-BMAN 1-Arista-Ex/Ex US $12.42 Buy It Now 3h 4m
KD LANG cd ALL YOU CAN EAT sexuality IF I WERE YOU you're ok BEN MINK ramear K.D US $6.99 [0 bids]
John Waite (The Babys) picture sleeve single - If Anybody Had A heart/ Just Like US $5.60 Buy It Now 3h 6m
KORGIS, IF I HAD YOU-Rialto TREB 103-7" 1979 US $2.64 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Janie Fricke 45 If The Fall Don't Get You / Where's The Fire w/ts US $1.00 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Rolling Stones - Got Live If You Want It Ep - NEW 7" Vinyl Sealed - RSD 2014 US $19.88 Buy It Now 3h 7m
2pac Thug Life Holler If Ya Hear Me USA Promo CD very rare, Tupac Makaveli new US $499.99 [0 bids]
JOHN Cougar MELLENCAMP cd HUMAN WHEELS when jesus left What If I came Knocking US $7.49 [0 bids]
DEBORAH ALLEN cd DELTA DREAMLAND Rock Me in Cradle of Love IF NOT GONNA LOVE ME US $7.49 [0 bids]
CLARENCE CARTER It's A Monster Thang b/w If I Were Yours STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 12m
If There's Any Justice [CD 1], Lemar, Good Single US $4.51 Buy It Now 3h 13m
TOM JONES It'll Be Me b/w If I Ever Had To Say Goodbye To You STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
If You Come Back, Blue, Good Single, Maxi US $4.51 Buy It Now 3h 16m
SHERYL CROW - IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY loose music cd single US $1.82 Buy It Now 3h 17m
STING of police TEN SUMMONERS TALES cd FIELDS OF GOLD if I lose my faith in you US $7.49 [0 bids]
Jeff Foxworthy, You Might Be a Redneck If... Audio CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 24m
EMBRACE (BRITPOP) - IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN - NEW CD US $11.52 Buy It Now 3h 28m
AC/DC IF YOU WANT BLOOD / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
LOS UPDATES - First If You Please - CD US $21.46 Buy It Now 3h 33m
JOHN DOWNEY What If?/A Dolphin ORION NM- US $7.22 Buy It Now 3h 34m
Val Doonican If The Whole World Stopped Loving 6870601 LP RECORD VINYL EX/EX 20 US $9.77 Buy It Now 3h 35m
CD Single Garielle -IF YOU REALLY CARED CD UK GO BEAT 1996 US $2.62 Buy It Now 3h 38m
ALICE MARTINEAU - IF I FALL CD SINGLE US $3.30 Buy It Now 3h 38m
STING - IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY SET THEM FREE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1985 US $5.51 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Dee Clark - Hey Little Girl / If It Wasn't For Love (VG) #1395 US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 44m
DIGGY TAL & THE NUMBERS If It Is Love That You Want 7" single 1981 synth italo US $9.99 [0 bids]
...If I Ever Fall in Love by Shai (CD, Dec-1992, Gasoline Alley/MCA) US $0.93 [0 bids]
Small Factory : For If You Cannot Fly CD (1995) US $3.98 Buy It Now 3h 53m
GEORGE STRAIT " IF YOU AIN'T LOVIN' YOU AIN'T LIVIN' "CASSETTE TAPE UNOPENED. US $5.99 [0 bids]
STATUS QUO IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT 9102 027 Pic Inner GATEFOLDVINYL LP Album US $13.08 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Rose Murphy 45 IF YOU WERE MINE / WHEN JOHNNY COMES MARCHING ~ VG+ jazzpop vocal US $10.05 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Reggae 45 Lovers Rock CYNTHIA SCHLOSS As If I Don't Know MERRITONE Record US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
SUTHERLAND BROTHERS _ QUIVER / IF I COULD HAVE YOUR LOVING ) DUTCH 7`PS 1977 US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h
2 Lp Lot Buck Owens "If You Ain't Lovin" & Chet Atkins "And His Guitar" US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Freddy Fender If You Don't Love Me Sealed New Condition LP US $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 8m
STING - If On a Winter's Night... VINYL LP RECORD Christmas Holiday Music Carols US $23.45 Buy It Now 4h 11m
12" chip E. - if you only knew . NEW OLD STOCK / UNOPENED US $5.99 [0 bids]
The McGuire Sisters 45 "He / If You Believe" ~ Coral US $4.49 Buy It Now 4h 13m
MIDGE URE - If I Was - Excellent Condition 7" Single US $6.58 Buy It Now 4h 14m
ELTON JOHN-IF THE RIVER CAN BEND 568 959-2 UK CD US $7.47 Buy It Now 4h 14m
UB40 - If It Happens Again - Excellent Con 7" Single US $6.57 Buy It Now 4h 15m
UB40 - If It Happens Again - Excellent Con 7" Single US $6.58 Buy It Now 4h 15m
UB40 - If It Happens Again - Excellent Con 7" Single US $6.60 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes 45 If You Don't Know Me By Now ~ VG (soul) US $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
L.J Waiters + Electrifiers 45 IF YOU AIN'T GETTIN' YOUR THING pt.1 / pt.2 ~ VG++ US $7.79 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Witchcraft ?- If Crimson Was Your Colour RARE CLEAR VINYL US $19.99 [0 bids]
Sting - If You Love Somebody Set Them Free - Picture Sleeve - 45 RPM US $0.99 [0 bids]
IF TONIGHT IS A SCENE TO BE WITH YOU - Starboard - CD US $6.50 Buy It Now 4h 22m
If I Give You My Love - Ray Charles - New CD US $5.30 Buy It Now 4h 22m

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for IF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

IF Europe 1972 ratings distribution

IF Europe 1972 reviews

Review by snobb
3 stars This IF album was released with "Never Before Released Recordings" stated on cover. What is true only in part. In reality it contains four outtakes from band's fourth album (recorded live in studio) "Waterfall", and three extended tracks from their 1972 tour ( which gave enough recorded material for live album released before).

Songs even if has some additional energy, sounds not at the level of studio recordings (especially vocals). Album's songs even are placed in similar order, as on "Waterfall" . Possibly, most interesting composition on this album is final one, "What Did I Say About the Box, Jack,", which came from their debut album, but is extended till 20+ minutes there.

In all, album is softer, a bit more brass-pop oriented, than their debut, even if still have plenty of jazzy improvisations and brassy arrangements. Not a bad album for band fans, but far not necessary release for all others. In fact, doesn't add something new to band's existed recordings.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#281159) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 09, 2010

Post a review of IF "Europe 1972"