SUMMERCAMP NIGHTMARE

5. Signs of Live (4:13)
6. Dive (3:59)
7. Fable (5:13)
8. Pretty Girls (2:45)
9. Bedroom in Hell (5:42)
10. Amaze Disgrace (7:07)
11. Soul Reality (4:10)
12. The Latest From Mars (9:50)

Search THREE Summercamp Nightmare lyrics

Search THREE Summercamp Nightmare tabs

- Joey Eppard / vocals, guitar
- Billy Riker / guitar
- Joe Stote / keyboards, percussion
- Joe Cuchello / bass
- Chris "Gartdrumm" Gartmann / drums

Planet Noise Records

Thanks to MikeEnRegalia for the addition
and to TheProgtologist for the last updates

THREE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THREE Summercamp Nightmare Music

More places to buy THREE music online Buy THREE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THREE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THREE Summercamp Nightmare ratings distribution

THREE Summercamp Nightmare reviews

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
2 stars Before traveling to a Dream Theater/ Three show for the Progressive Nation '08 tour, I did some research on who I was going to see. I got a few of Three's albums, including The End has Begun, Wake Pig, and this album. It tried Summercamp Nightmare and was appalled. Most of the songs have little to no progression in them, mostly just poppy riffs and lyrics. Simple drum poppy guitar, lyrics about "pretty girls," it just didn't fit what I saw in The End has Begun and Wake Pig (that is AFTER so perhaps they had some revelation the this album was..... er...... "bad"). I do give credit to Dregs , which is one of my favorite albums by the band. It is byfar the best song on the album. Broadway Alien has little hints of progression, but is still too poppy for my tastes. The rest of the album plays similarly, until "Pretty Girls," by far one of the worst songs I have heard on a progressive album.... I so admit the lyrics are humorous at best, but the music is crap, the lyrics are simple and about "pretty girls"..... you get the picture.

I wouldn't waste your money on this album. You don't even need to buy Dregs , because it reappears on their next album, Wake Pig , and as a bonus track on The End is Begun .

Best tracks:

- Dregs - Broadway Alien - Amaze Disgrace

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#285307) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 06, 2010

Post a review of THREE "Summercamp Nightmare"