LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989

7. Igraj
8. Skopje
9. Cekam kisu

CD 5 - "Putujemo"
1. Istok - zapad (telepatski)
2. Ima jedno nesto

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Garabet Tavitijan / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums

5CD Croatia Records (2006 Croatia) (box set containing 5 albums released on Jugoton label- Kalabalak, Tangenta, Zvucni zid, Kao kakao and Putujemo)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Leb i sol kolekcija 1983-1989 Music

Leb I Sol 2Leb I Sol 2
Imports 2014
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 22h 6m
4 YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK PROG. FUSION.CASSETES LOT.R.CORBA.LEB I SOL..SMAK..FREE SHIP. US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 2 days
3 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK FUSION CASSETTES LOT.VIKTORIJA.LEB I SOL.FREE SHIPPING US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
4 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK..ALTER ROCK. CASSETTES.LEB I SOL.B.LEFT..FREE SHIPPING US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $119.99 [0 bids]
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 5 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV LP 1987+INNER SLEEVE-MACEDONIAN FOLK-ROCK US $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
VLATKO STEFANOVSKI - COWBOYS & INDIANS.LEB I SOL..FUSION.JAZZ ROCK.FREE SHIPPING US $15.99 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 14 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 18 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 21 days
3 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN PROGRESSIVE CD' S LOTGSMAK.REZONANSA.LEB I SOL.FREE SHIPPIN US $23.99 Buy It Now 22 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $38.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Leb-I-Sol - Con Briorubato - Basic Beat - 1995 #30935 US $5.05 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO , SIGNED BY STEFANOVSKI, YUGOSLAV LP US $35.00 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Leb i sol kolekcija 1983-1989 ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Leb i sol kolekcija 1983-1989 reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars The original line-up of LEB I SOL marked the 30th anniversary with a series of concerts held in autumn 2006 throughout former Yugoslav republics. Quality of these performances confirmed loyalty of both old and new fans as captured on a CD/DVD release of "Live in Macedonia".

Since their modest beginning in 1976, LEB I SOL had risen to the status of one of the most accomplished and creative rock bands in the former Yugoslavia, while their fusion of local folk music with contemporary jazz-rock performance was their signature sound. After five studio albums and a double live set "Akustična trauma" (issued on PGP RTB label from Belgrade), at the peak of popularity the band signed a contract with Jugoton record label in Zagreb that would continue until the end of the 1980s and gradual demise of their group work in early 1990s.

The box set "Leb i Sol Kolekcija 1983-1989", released in 2007, contains CD reissues of five albums recorded during this period. The first in the series "Kalabalak" (1983) with its title song and the memorable instrumental "Bistra voda" announced a fruitful cooperation between these "ethno-fusion" oriented Macedonian guys and the Croatian label. The following "Tangenta" (1984) was produced by the innovative Canterbury school musician Kevin Ayers (SOFT MACHINE) and assisted in studio by the famous keyboardist Lazar Ristovski (SMAK, BIJELO DUGME), while the first decade of LEB I SOL was concluded with the LP "Zvučni zid" (1986). The latter title contained soundtracks for theatre, film and TV production and marked the return of the original drummer Garo Tavitijan, replacing Dragoljub Đuričić.

The fourth title "Kao kakao" (1987) was the first album with all tracks containing vocals, including the smash hits and live favourites - the title track and "Skopje", while the fifth and the last studio album "Putujemo" (1989) was produced in a similar style, this time having another hit "Čukni vo drvo".

"Kolekcija 1983-1989" represents a half of the entire opus of LEB I SOL and, while not all purist jazz- rock fans supported their "commercialisation" and break onto the mainstream rock scene that happened during this period, the musical quality, performance and overall place of LEB I SOL in the Yugoslav popular music in this period was remarkable. Therefore this collection, although a bit bulky package, is recommended especially if you can find it at reasonable price (like for instance at Croart CD webshop where it may be purchased for 200 HRK, roughly 25 EUR). For details on each album contained in this box set, please refer to the separate album pages here at Prog Archives.

PERSONAL RATING: 3/5

P.A. RATING: 3/5

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#213941) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 05, 2009

3 stars During my last visit to former Yugoslavia this past summer,I snatched this very nicely done mini-lp style box set,containing 5 albums from mid 80's commercial era of Leb i Sol.From a purely technical standpoint it's hard to find objection to this package with a huge and clean production,polished ... (read more)

Report this review (#183900) | Posted by ljubaspriest | Saturday, September 27, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Leb i sol kolekcija 1983-1989"