LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003

Yes Live at Montreux 2003 album cover

Buy YES Music
Live, released in 2007

CD1:
1. Siberian Khatru (10:12)
2. Magnification (6:53)
3. Don't Kill the Whale (4:29)
4. In the Presence of (11:05)
5. We Have Heaven (1:34)
6. South Side of the Sky (9:35)
7. And You and I (11:23)
8. To Be Over (4:21)
9. Clap (3:49)

CD2:
1. Show Me (3:45)
2. Rick Wakeman Solo Medley: Catherine of Aragon/Catherine Howard/Montreux Jig/Jane Seymour (4:43)
3. Heart of the Sunrise (11:17)
4. Long Distance Runaround (3:46)
5. The Fish (8:53)
6. Awaken (19:20)
7. I've Seen All Good People (7:10)
8. Roundabout (6:44)

2CD, Eagle Records, 2007
EDGCD358
GAS 0000358 EDG

Thanks to Keppa4v for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Live at Montreux 2003 Music

Music Club Deluxe 2014
Tales From Topographic OceansTales From Topographic Oceans
Rhino/Elektra 2003
Pacific Drift Yes You Do UK Prog Psych Deram US $12.00 Buy It Now 37m 33s
TAM DE VILLIERS QUARTET alba lux CD 8 track (yo01) czech yes or no 2008 US $8.53 Buy It Now 43m 47s
YES Big Generator Factory SEALED 70's rock US $23.99 Buy It Now 44m 14s
YES FRIENDS & RELATIVES 1998 JAPAN 2 CD OBI 3465yen VICP 1ST PRESS US $49.99 Buy It Now 50m 39s
YES-DRAMA-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD F45 US $28.99 Buy It Now 50m 53s
ASIA "NM WAX" Alpha 1983 Japan John Wetton King Crimson Yes OBI LP b1786 US $59.99 Buy It Now 59m 31s
ASIA "STICKER / NM WAX" Astra 1985 JP John Wetton King Crimson Yes OBI LP b1925 US $59.99 Buy It Now 59m 32s
RICK WAKEMAN "Booklet" The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur JP Yes OBI LP B1562 US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h
RICK WAKEMAN "NM WAX" The Six Wives of Henry VIII 1973 JAPAN Yes OBI LP B1779 US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h
YES "NM WAX" 90125 Japan Press Jon Anderson Rick Wakeman OBI LP r234 US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h
YES "PROMO" Tales From Topographic Oceans JP Jon Anderson OBI 2LP B1577 US $179.99 Buy It Now 1h
YES yes LP 8 track green/orange label design reissue with insert but has wear an US $23.14 Buy It Now 1h 7m
BEN LEE - HEY YOU YES YOU - 12 TRACK CD, SOMETHING BORROWED SOMETHING B US $5.62 Buy It Now 1h 18m
UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH solved CD 4 track with info stickered case b/w nevermind, yes US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 24m
(AS832) We The Kings, Check Yes Juliet - DJ CD US $4.70 Buy It Now 1h 26m
YES ~ 90125 ~ JAPANESE PRESSING JAPAN ~ ORIGINAL OWNER ~ NEAR MINT US $80.00 Buy It Now 1h 29m
YES ~ 9012LIVE - SOLOS ~ JAPANESE PRESSING JAPAN ~ ORIGINAL OWNER ~ NEAR MINT US $80.00 Buy It Now 1h 31m
SAY YES TO JAZZ 1 US $7.97 Buy It Now 1h 32m
SAY YES TO JAZZ 1 US $4.21 Buy It Now 1h 33m
YES - Original UK Magazine Advert clipping / cutting US $5.11 Buy It Now 1h 33m
YES - Original UK Magazine Advert clipping / cutting US $5.11 Buy It Now 1h 37m
WEDNESDAY KOP BAND oh yes CD 4 track championship mix b/w instrumental, di canio US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Yes - Re (Union) CD US $10.44 Buy It Now 1h 48m
YES Wonderous Stories b/w Awaken - Pt. I STOCK M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 49m
YES~FRAGILE~JAPAN 1ST PRESS~2,000 YEN OBI~BEAUTIFUL (MINT-) VINYL~AUDIOPHILE US $150.00 Buy It Now 1h 59m
YES-THE BEST OF YES (1970-1987)-JAPAN CD C00 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h
YES - Tormato US $11.12 Buy It Now 2h
Yes - Pet Shop Boys CD Sealed ! New ! 2009 US $7.35 Buy It Now 2h 4m
YES fragile CD 9 track early issue without barcode (250009) german atlantic 0 US $16.14 Buy It Now 2h 5m
YES close to the edge CD rare early pressing without barcode. 3 track (250012) g US $18.52 Buy It Now 2h 5m
YES YESTERDAYS LP 504 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
YES DRAMA LP GATEFOLD COVER 504 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Rush on Kerrang Magazine No: 67 Cover 1984 Judas Priest Girlschool Yes US $12.83 Buy It Now 2h 10m
RICKY DANDEL - YES THIS IS ME - 1977 Romanian LP US $18.53 Buy It Now 2h 10m
TUNE YARDS - You Yes You CD Single US $0.01 [0 bids]
Morning Musume Egao Yes Nude CD+DVD limited edition A US $9.99 [0 bids]
YELLO. YOU GOTTA SAY YES TO ANOTHER EXCESS. RARE 1983 SOUTH AFRICAN LP. VERTIGO US $8.53 [0 bids]
Yes- Fragile on Atlantic Records SD-7211 Stereo record- Very Good condition US $2.19 [0 bids]
90125 by YES.........................................FREE SHIPPING US $4.49 Buy It Now 2h 25m
YES~CLOSE TO THE EDGE~JAPAN PRESS~OBI~BEAUTIFUL (MINT-) VINYL~AUDIOPHILE US $95.00 Buy It Now 2h 30m
The Syn (Chris Squire of Yes) 'Original Syn' rare special edition 2CD w/ booklet US $7.99 [0 bids]
Classic Yes [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Sep-1994, Atlantic) US $5.50 Buy It Now 2h 32m
VINTAGE YES ALBUM 12" VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM US $36.39 Buy It Now 2h 36m
YES: The Yes Album US $10.50 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Tommy Dorsey "Yes Indeed!" Original Pressing Vinyl Record US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 38m
YES~CLASSIC YES~JAPAN 1ST PRESS~OBI~BEAUTIFUL (MINT-) VINYL~AUDIOPHILE US $85.00 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Teen Pop 78 Rpm GLORIA MANN Earth Angel / I Love You, Yes I Do SOUND 109 US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
YES-9012 LIVE THE SOLOS-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD E25 US $24.50 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Yes I Am- Melissa Etheridge (CD,1993, Island (Label))rock-vg US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES Into the Lens / Does It Really Happen rare Import 45 with PicSleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
FLASH Small Beginnings / Morning Haze rare promo 45 from 1972 YES US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES Leave It / Leave It (A Capella version) promo 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES Love Will Find A Way / Holy Lamb 45 with PicSleeve US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES Owner Of A Lonely Heart / Our Song 45 with PicSleeve US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES Don't Kill The Whale / Abeline rare Import 45 with PicSleeve US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES America / Total Mass Retain original 45 from 1972 US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES Your Move / America 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Yes I Know, Accompaniment CD US $12.29 Buy It Now 2h 52m
@ CD Yoso - Elements 2-CD AOR PROG SS / BOBBY KIMBALL TOTO YES FRONTIERS 2010 US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 54m
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE RARE PROG ISRAELI LP SINGLE COVER + DIFF BACK COVER US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h
YES FRAGILE RARE PROG ISRAELI LP SINGLE COVER + DIFF BACK COVER + ORIG INSERT US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h
YES RELAYER RARE PROG ISRAELI LP SINGLE COVER + DIFF BACK COVER US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h
YES RELAYER RARE PROG ITALY LP GATEFOLD COVER + ORIG INNER COVER US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h
YES S/T (FIRST) 1959 RARE PROG ITALY LP + ORIG INNER COVER US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h
YES THE YES ALBUM RARE PROG ITALY LP GATEFOLD COVER US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h 2m
YES TIME AND A WORD RARE PROG ITALY LP US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h 2m
YES FRAGILE MFSL FACTORY Sealed 24 Karat Gold AUDIOPHILE LIMITED EDITION CD US $79.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Five Star(7" Vinyl P/S)If I Say Yes-RCA-PB 40981-UK-VG/VG US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
YES Official Product Baseball Peak Cap Black LOGO Dragonfly Embroidery New US $17.08 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Lee Konitz - Yes, Yes, Nonet (2003) US $22.92 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Yes Indeed!! (International Release) US $11.03 Buy It Now 3h 31m
DONNA FARGO Shame On Me / Do I Love You (Yes In Every Way) WB used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 31m
JETS, YES TONIGHT JOSEPHINE, 7" SINGLE. P/S US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Yes US $8.84 Buy It Now 3h 33m
MERRY CLAYTON yes (jellybean remix) (dirty dancing) PT 49564 1988 12" PS VG/VG US $20.06 Buy It Now 3h 33m
DAVID CROSBY solo CD Oh Yes I Can JACKSON BROWNE Bonnie RAITT James TAYLOR drive US $7.99 [0 bids]
Yes 90125 (1983) US $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
JUNIOR yes (if you want me) LONX 149 DJ promo uk london 1987 12" WS EX/ US $15.37 Buy It Now 3h 38m
YES drama K50736 uk atlantic A11\B11 matrices LP PS EX/EX gatefold sleeve US $15.37 Buy It Now 3h 40m
YES tormato K50518 uk atlantic LP PS EX/EX 1978 with inner sleeve US $15.37 Buy It Now 3h 44m
The Sensations (r+b soul) 45 Let Me In / Oh Yes I'll Be True ~ Argo VG- US $3.08 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Last Autumn's Dream Yes Taiwan CD w/OBI (bonus trk "I Forgive You") US $25.68 Buy It Now 3h 45m
JON ANDERSON Toltec JAPAN CD OBI SEALED 1996 PROMO YES US $52.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Aliza Kashi (dj) 45 YES IT HURTS / HALF AS MUCH ~ VG+ to VG++ pop.voc. US $2.28 Buy It Now 3h 47m
LUCIANO PAVAROTTI if we were in love from yes giorgio\nessun dorma 7" PS EX/EX US $42.67 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Yesterdays [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Sep-1994, Atlantic) US $5.69 Buy It Now 3h 48m
HATCHET ELO YES STYX SUPERTRAMP JOURNEY MEATLOAF OYSTER CULT WINE - IRON MAIDEN US $8.53 [0 bids]
YES LETS carried away 12" PS EX/EX irrepressible records PRES IT 1 sos tos US $15.31 Buy It Now 3h 50m
YES Drama CD Japan 6 tracks Atlantic AMCY-16 obi US $14.99 [2 bids]
Just Say Mao: Volume III (3) of Just Say Yes (CD, 1989, Sire) Free Shipping! US $4.99 [0 bids]
Amber Yes CD maxi-single remixes DJ US $3.00 [0 bids]
YES going for the one LP VG+ SD 19106 Vinyl 1977 Record w/Innser US $11.20 Buy It Now 4h 19m
PROMO LABEL YES JAPAN TORMATO US $59.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Yes - Yessongs w/book VG+ 3LPs US $4.99 [0 bids]
St. Elmo's Fire Artifacts Of Passion mellotron king crimson genesis yes prog US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Highlights: The Very Best of Yes by Yes (Cassette, Sep-1993, Atlantic (Label)) US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Yes 'Big Generator' Cassette Tape US $4.25 Buy It Now 4h 29m
? Trevor Rabin - Can't Look Away (of Yes,Soundtracks)PL US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 38m
YES - 9012 LIVE THE SOLOS LP - ATCO "Sealed" US $15.99 Buy It Now 4h 41m
ROCK & ROLL 45RPM RECORD-AL FREED/BILL BARON-YES 18 US $40.00 Buy It Now 4h 41m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Live at Montreux 2003 ratings distribution

YES Live at Montreux 2003 reviews

Review by ghost_of_morphy
4 stars As someone who has heard an awful lot of live Yes recordings (both licit and otherwise) I'm going to hit this particular album track by track. This is from the Full Circle tour, which didn't impress me quite as much as the 35th Anniversary Tour but comes close. Are you interested in Yes live music? Forgotten Yesterdays is the essential site to explore the rich and vibrant history of Yes live. This album presents one extremely good performance. As such, it is a bit unfair to compare this to classics such as Yessongs and Yesshows (which pick and choose performances), but it is entirely fair to compare this to such as House of Yes. Anyhow, this is the best official release of a complete concert that I have heard. The sound quality is unfortunately not state of the art, which seems to be de riguer for a live Yes album, and I have some quibbles with the mix (Squire is consistantly too low and Wakeman sometimes is too low as well), but this is a good live album. It's not as good as Yessongs or Yesshows, but it is better than House of Yes and much better than The Word is Live. So 3.5 stars is where this one falls, but I will generously bump it up to 4 since it is a complete concert and an interesting one by the classic lineup near the peak of their live performances.

I'll hit this track by track.

1. Siberian Khatru -- A live Yes album that doesn't start out with the Firebird Suite? This is so wrong. The tempo seems a bit off, but lots of accuracy, some really good work by Squire (who is unfortunately a bit low in the mix) and Wakeman (not to disparage Howe's or White's contributions of course), good vocals and harmonization... Siberian Khatru is a song that they usually get right. They get it right once again. My only real complaint is that Wakey isn't helping them transition from one part to another as much as he could. Steve really gets going in the last few minutes. 2. Magnification -- From a great song to something that is a bit of a let-down. I am surprised that this was even included in the set, given the problems of keeping up with the studio tricks that keep the album version going. That is painfully noticed in the first two minutes of this, and then Yes gets into the groove and things start dropping into place. You get a very un-Steve-like short guitar solo at the end which makes a very good transition into the next song.

3. Don't Kill the Whale -- Technically deft, but a little lifeless. Compare this to any of the recordings from the Tormato tour and it will be clear that some of the excitement and energy has been sucked out of this. Nevertheless it is technically apt and a very good live version.

4. In the Presence of -- This one is a bit restrained as well. What is looking more and more like Yes's last masterpiece isn't quite given justice here.

5. We Have Heaven -- A short nostalgiac fluff piece, but an EXCITING short nostalgiac fluff piece. It's enough to make you wish that they had resulted to all of that technologic fakery much earlier in their live careers.

6. South Side of the Sky -- I never understood why they didn't play this one more often. Of course, this one is very dependent upon Rick, but he's definitely on course here. And Howe is quite alive as well, without dominating the sound, as he does all too often.

7. And You and I -- This may be the best piece that Yes ever printed on vinyl, and this is a satisfactory live rendition of it. I tend to judge this piece by how well the part starting with "Coins and crosses..." sounds, and this one is fairly harmonious. Rick's intro into the third section (as for the rest of his contributions) are exceptional, and Anderson sings these parts quite well. (Heck, nobody is a slouch in the third section.) Not the best live version I've heard, but a worthy one.

8. To Be Over -- Steve Solo. A short two word review would be "Too Mechanical." What that would mean is that this starts out WAY too mechanical but loosens up to likeable after a minute or so. It's impressive, but it starts out way too... mechanically (I was searching for another word but just couldn't find it.)

9. Clap -- Steve Solo. It sounds like he's having fun here. Of course this piece always sounds like he's having fun, but this is one of the best live renditions of it that I've heard.

10. Show Me -- Steve and Jon alone for the most part. Nothing special from Steve, but a nice if typical performance from Jon. A yawner, but a relaxing one.

11. Rick's Solo Medley -- Six Wives > Something that the track list calls Montreux Jig but which sounds familliar but warped beyond my ability to recognize > Six Wives.

Compare this to Rick's Yessongs solo and it stacks up favorably. Maybe not quite as grand but definitely more energetic.

12. Heart of the Sunrise -- Much like Siberian Khatru, this is a good performance of a song that has had a lot of good performances over the year. It's an interesting performance, though. The vagaries of live music really come through on this one, and if you like live music this is a plus.

13. Long Distance Runaround -- The intro to this one got a WOW! out of me. Rick shadowing Steve is one of the things that made Yes great (think Roundabout off of Fragile) and here they are doing it live. The mix could be better when you get down to the meat of the song, but the performance is very good. Backing vocals were awkward once or twice.

14. The Fish -- The odd thing about Alan White is that when he is playing well, you usually don't notice him. The Fish, on the other hand, is stripped down enough that some of the really interesting things that he does come to the forefront. After decades of playing this with Chirs, they both obviously have it down and are very comfortable on this piece. No Anderson vocals at the end this time and the last part is quite extended, which I found to be interesting changes.

15. Awaken -- Live albums suffer from less than perfect audio quality. And that is the ONLY problem I have with this version of Awaken. It's not innovative or explorative for the most part, but it is a VERY faithful and VERY good version of my favorite Yes epic performed live.

16. I've Seen All Good People -- Backing vocals here are better than the usual offering. Unfortunately the Lennon lyrics get lost in the mix when Jon isn't singing them. It's clear that Jon's range has shortened, but he's adjusted well. Steve's on fire once again on this one, and Wakey is shadowing him once again in classic Yes fashion in the second part, at least for short segments. The Keys to Ascension II version is better, among others.

17. Roundabout -- Steve and Rick make their magic at up to the best of their ability, but Chris is so low in the mix that it's a crime. Only a misdemeanor though, because Rick and Steve are doing so many magical things. (And let's not forget White here. This may be straightforward for the most part, but he still comes through.)

So how to rate this? Recording quality for a live album isn't up to snuff here. This sounds like it was recorded in the '70's, and there are albums that were recorded back then that sound better. The performances are generally exceptional, but there are definitely lapses here and there. The set list is a good one, if at times a bit too ambitious. This is a better, (but not better recorded,) disc than House of Yes.

This falls somewhere between 3 and 4 stars. For now, I'll give it 4 stars, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Send comments to ghost_of_morphy (BETA) | Report this review (#219996) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 06, 2009

Review by TheGazzardian
2 stars This album's relevance has recently dropped due to the release of Symphonic Live this year. But for two years, this album was the only place a fan of Yes music could get an official CD release with music off of Magnification; specifically, In The Presence Of and Magnification. It also includes South Side of the Sky, which was largely ignored by Yes for years despite being an amazing track, and an excellent version of Don't Kill The Whale. Also of interest to fans of Yes, Steve Howe plays an acoustic version of To Be Over that sounds sublime, and Jon Anderson sings an otherwise unreleased track, Show Me, which is nice if not amazing. The Rick Wakeman solo on this disc is quite good, and Chris squire and Alan White do an excellent job on The Fish.

Unfortunately, everything else on this album is lacking. There are better versions of Awaken, I've Seen All Good People, Roundabout, Siberian Khatru, and And You And I elsewhere (and if you're enough of a fan for the material above to matter, you've probably heard them dozens of times arleady). So while this is actually a pretty great live album for Yes fans, those who are more interested in their classic period would be better served skipping this one.

Overall, 2 stars, but 3 for Yes fans.

Send comments to TheGazzardian (BETA) | Report this review (#257479) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review by ProgressiveAttic
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
3 stars Good but not great...

Of all the "classic Yes" lineup live albums this one is far from being the best.... The first responsible for this is the sound quality, again, it's good but not great (and the mixing could have been much much better). On the other hand we have some disappointing performances of the Magnification album (I had big expectations of Wakeman playing these songs) and some musical flaws here and there + the best sections (which are many) aren't even close to the best performances of the pieces, but are amazing nonetheless.

The highlights: Siberian Khatru (this one could never go wrong), And You And I (good performance), To Be Over (presented as a Steve Howe solo and as delightful as always), I've Seen All good People and, the reason for buying this album, the Fragile performances (they should play those more often) + the solo performances are as incredible as you may expect.

Conclusion: get it if you've already got Yessongs, Symphonic Live (outstanding, and probably best, 2000's live performance!) and Keys to Ascension (1 and 2)... Good and quite enjoyable but absolutely non-essential.

Total: 3 solid stars.

Send comments to ProgressiveAttic (BETA) | Report this review (#278215) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 16, 2010

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars He's baaaaacck!

After the keyboard-less "Magnification", on again/off again keyboardist Rick Wakeman returned to the band for, I think, the fourth time, showing once again who is king of the keys (sorry, Keith). The band was in fine form for this tour, even though Jon Anderson's voice was starting to show it's age, and a lot of the songs, especially Siberian Khatru are played a little slower than we are accustomed to.

The songs from the latest album, Magnification and In The Presence Of sound much better with Wakeman, instead of the orchestra. And a lot of the songs, most notable And You And I, have instrumental arrangements that sound quite a bit different than previous recordings.

Sure, you've heard most of these songs on many different live albums. But this is Yes. You've gotta get it.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#373847) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars The Montreux concerts are of considerable interest to me due to the rawness of the performances and plain concert stages - it is just the band and what they do - no frills. I wondered if Yes would suit this raw intimate stage environment. Yes, they do, I am pleased to state. I also have the DVD of this concert and I prefer indulging in that but the music is exceptional so this is a worthwhile album.

The best lineup of Yes play their greatest songs and it is a truly wonderful and remarkable achievement that they can sing and play so well at this late stage of their exceptional career. Highlights include 'Siberian Khatru', 'South Side Of The Sky', 'And You And I', 'Rick Wakeman Solo Medley: Catherine of Aragon/Catherine Howard/Montreux Jig/Jane Seymour ', 'Heart Of The Sunrise', 'Long Distance Runaround', 'Awaken', 'I've Seen All Good People' and 'Roundabout'.

All of these tracks are terrific in the live arena and having seen Yes recently I can vouch that they are able to easily capture the magic of the studio releases on every song. The concert is a wonderful captivating and memorable Montreux event. Not a masterpiece but still worth serious consideration for Yes and symphonic prog fans alike, from the masters of prog.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#763295) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2012

4 stars I am the first one to admit that I should really spend some more time with the Yes studio albums. This live album is therefore my first ever meeting with a song many regard as their best ever song; Awaken. So I came to this live album, a bit unprepared. That is maybe why I like it so much. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#267089) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, February 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another year, another live album by Yes, you may start to think. But the mindset stops there. This is easily one of Yes's live albums ever, let alone since Yessongs. While it doesnt beat Yessongs, its definatly up there in the quality and musicianship. The album starts of with a great rendition ... (read more)

Report this review (#139293) | Posted by Tarkus31 | Thursday, September 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A good Yes show, but not so excellent. Actually, Yes shows from 2004 were much better, with the band more rehearsed and playing better and tighter. This concert begins very uninterestingly in my opinion, with a calm rendition of Siberian Khatru, where the band doesn't seem to be enjoying playing. ... (read more)

Report this review (#138352) | Posted by Evandro Martini | Friday, September 14, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Live at Montreux 2003"