LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003

Yes Live at Montreux 2003 album cover

Buy YES Music
Live, released in 2007

CD1:
1. Siberian Khatru (10:12)
2. Magnification (6:53)
3. Don't Kill the Whale (4:29)
4. In the Presence of (11:05)
5. We Have Heaven (1:34)
6. South Side of the Sky (9:35)
7. And You and I (11:23)
8. To Be Over (4:21)
9. Clap (3:49)

CD2:
1. Show Me (3:45)
2. Rick Wakeman Solo Medley: Catherine of Aragon/Catherine Howard/Montreux Jig/Jane Seymour (4:43)
3. Heart of the Sunrise (11:17)
4. Long Distance Runaround (3:46)
5. The Fish (8:53)
6. Awaken (19:20)
7. I've Seen All Good People (7:10)
8. Roundabout (6:44)

2CD, Eagle Records, 2007
EDGCD358
GAS 0000358 EDG

Thanks to Keppa4v for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Live at Montreux 2003 Music

Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Tales From Topographic OceansTales From Topographic Oceans
Rhino/Elektra 2003
Yes! by Chad Brock (CD, May-2000, Warner Bros.) US $1.95 Buy It Now 30m 7s
The Yes Album_used VINYL LP_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $17.50 Buy It Now 39m 20s
David Crosby - 2 CDs - If I Could Only Remember My Name & Oh Yes I Can US $14.00 [0 bids]
45m 33s
YES / LIVE IN QUEBEC CITY,CANADA LIVE CD OOP US $32.99 Buy It Now 48m 14s
7"-Single YES - Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround (1972) GERMANY PS US $39.99 Buy It Now 49m 5s
Yes: Owner Of A Lonely Heart / Our Song 7" 45 NM Canada Atco 79 98177 US $3.99 Buy It Now 51m 15s
YES GOING FOR THE ONE US $1.11 [0 bids]
YES 90125 c on Cassette Tape US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
YES Fragile on Cassette Tape US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
(AL450) Langhorne Slim, Say Yes - DJ CD US $4.81 Buy It Now 1h 13m
YES Talk on Cassette Tape US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe Evening Of Yes 1993 Japan 2 CD 1st VACM-1002/3 US $29.80 Buy It Now 1h 19m
CAROLINE - GARDEN PARTI & CAROLINE, YES [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.70 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Yes - Yes (Expanded And Remastered) (CD 2003) NEW CD US $7.68 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Jason Mraz - Yes! NEW CD US $17.03 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Yes, Supertramp, Mahavishnu Orchestra / John McLauglin ***3 LPs*** Prog VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes Tormato 1978 1st Sean/Strawberry Press, VG++, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $22.00 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Yes Yessongs George Piros 1st 1973 Press VG++, Book, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $45.00 Buy It Now 1h 34m
ABWH (YES) - WEMBLEY 28/10/89 CONCERT TICKET US $9.58 Buy It Now 1h 41m
YES FAMILY. OWNER OF A LONELY HEART. BRAND NEW 2 CD SET US $6.02 Buy It Now 1h 43m
ERROL BROWN - Still Sexy (Yes U Are) (UK 4 Tk Enh CD Single) US $5.62 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Sounds November 26 1983 AC/DC Yes Bauhaus Robert Plant Status Quo Quiet Riot US $6.60 Buy It Now 1h 45m
YES - VERY BEST OF CD ~ RICK WAKEMAN/JON ANDERSON *NEW* US $8.89 Buy It Now 1h 48m
BILL HARLEY - YES TO RUNNING: BILL HARLEY LIVE - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.61 Buy It Now 1h 48m
YES YOUR MOVE - ALL GOOD PEOPLE 2LP PROMO BRAZIL 1990 CLASSIC ROCK 1966 - 1988 US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Jason Mraz Yes! Mexican Edition CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Yes Yesterdays 1974 Porky ARCHIVE MASTER, STEAM CLEANED, A+ SOUND! Original US $55.00 Buy It Now 2h
Yes : Topography: the Yes Anthology CD (2004) US $6.25 Buy It Now 2h 5m
YES - MANCHESTER 26/2/98 CONCERT TICKET US $7.97 Buy It Now 2h 7m
YES - OPEN YOUR EYES (ALBUM/UK TOUR DBL SIDED FLYER) US $4.75 Buy It Now 2h 8m
YES - WEMBLEY ARENA 29/6/91 CONCERT TICKET US $11.19 Buy It Now 2h 8m
YES Drama [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] CD US $3.51 [2 bids]
YES-OWNER OF A LONELY HEART 7" SINGLE CHEAP US $6.42 Buy It Now 2h 11m
YES 90125 VINYL LP RECORD ATCO OWNER OF A LONELY HEART IN SHRINK WRAP W/SLEEVE US $8.95 Buy It Now 2h 19m
ASIA S/T LP HEAT OF THE MOMENT YES, ELP KING CRIMSON US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Heaven & Earth - Yes US $13.74 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Shooting At Unarmed Men : Yes Tinnitus CD (2006) US $4.85 Buy It Now 2h 21m
CD - JAZZ - TOMMY DORSEY - YES INDEED! US $0.99 [0 bids]
[LP] Yes,Time And A Word (RD) USSR US $20.09 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Starrfadu : And Yes Our Thoughts Were Elsewhere CD (2007) US $2.83 Buy It Now 2h 35m
YES - Going For The One (reissue) - gatefold LP US $47.25 Buy It Now 2h 40m
MRAZ,JASON-YES (W/CD) VINYL LP NEW US $29.40 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Yes - Classic (1994) CD US $6.26 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Yes(Vinyl LP)90125-ATCO-79 0125 1-Germany-Ex/NM US $16.08 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Yes Indeed [Box Set] [Box] by Jo Stafford (CD, Nov-2001, 4 Discs, Proper Box... US $34.50 Buy It Now 3h 3m
BECK HELL YES 7" + STICKER MINT US $12.86 Buy It Now 3h 13m
YES-HEAVEN & EARTH CD NEW US $17.69 Buy It Now 3h 20m
BILL BRUFORD ~ FEELS GOOD TO ME rare U.S. EGLP YES KING CRIMSON ALLAN HOLDSWORTH US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANATOLE GERASIMOU - YES! ANATOLE GERASIMOU - NEW CD US $17.38 Buy It Now 3h 36m
ASIA Phoenix Rare 2008 Japan 13-Track DJ CD YES ELP KING CRIMSON URIAH HEEP US $59.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
RICK WAKEMAN YES JOURNEY TO CENTRE OF THE EARTH SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII VINYL LP US $13.12 [0 bids]
ASIA Spirit Of The Night Japan DVD YES ELP KING CRIMSON URIAH HEEP US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
YES - LOVE WILL FIND A WAY - VINYL 45' US $8.03 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Bobby Lewis Tossin & Turnin/oh Yes U Love You 1961 4749 7" Single 45 Fair Rare US $16.10 Buy It Now 3h 45m
YES "YES SHOWS" " Double LP Records Atlantic No Bar Code SD 2-510 US $9.69 [0 bids]
YES "Tales from Topographic Oceans" Double LP Records Atlantic No Bar Code US $9.69 [0 bids]
Chris Connor 45 Time Out For Tears / I Love You Yes I Do 1957 Jazz Vocals VG+ US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 50m
LYNN WHITE yes i'm ready LP 9 track (2695051) dutch waylo 1989 US $8.44 Buy It Now 3h 52m
LYNN WHITE yes i'm ready LP 9 track still sealed (13007) us poppa willie 0 US $9.64 Buy It Now 3h 52m
LYNN WHITE yes i'm ready LP 9 track with deletion hole in sleeve (way2695051) ge US $8.44 Buy It Now 3h 52m
YES The Yes Album CD Germany 6 tracks Atlantic SD19131-2 (240 106) US $7.99 [0 bids]
10" & 12" Vinyl Lot 60 Records The Who, AC/DC, Yes, Many More No Sleeves US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Classic Yes CD CRC US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
BILLY STARR OH YES I'M LONELY / WHERE YOU GO MY HEART GOES TOO COLUMBIA # 20891 US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Yes CD Lot Fragile, Highlights:The Very Best Of ,Symphonic Music Of Yes US $4.99 [0 bids]
Vintage DOES SHE LOVE ME Yes or No? Romance Ambrose piano MUSIC SHEET 1941 US $9.64 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Mint Yes Tormato Japan SS Hybrid SACD From High Vibration Box OOP CD WEA Mint US $23.97 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Eydie Gorme LP 1970 Yes Indeed US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 19m
YES Tales From Topographic Oceans Double Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.73 Buy It Now 4h 21m
BACCARA YES SIR I CAN BOOGIE LP French 1977 US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
YES YESTERDAYS CD REMASTER KING CRIMSON RUSH GENESIS CAMEL EMERSON LAKE PALMER US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE YES ALBUM REMASTER CD KING CRIMSON GENESIS RUSH EMERSON LAKE PALMER CAMEL US $2.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL MIRAGE CD KING CRIMSON CARAVAN GENTLE GIANT GENESIS YES VAN DER GRAF GONG US $6.67 [4 bids]
Gloria Mann, Earth Angel/I Love You, Yes I Do, Sound 109 US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Prog YES Going For The One P-10304A NM+! Japan OBI EB646 US $49.99 Buy It Now 4h 28m
LP record 33 LMG123 YES "YESSONGS" US $17.60 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Alyson Williams - Yes We Can Can US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 47m
YES - Classic Yes CD 1984 SD-19320-2 ATLANTIC US $7.59 Buy It Now 4h 47m
Doo Wop 45 LADDINS Yes Oh Baby/Light A Candle on Grey Cliff US $7.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Classic Yes (CD 1981) Original Version US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 51m
YES - 90125 (CD, Mar-1984, Atco (USA)) JAPAN 790125-2 US $12.34 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Yes - 90125 (CD 1984) Atco CD IN VERY GOOD CONDITION US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 53m
UNLIMITED TOUCH - YES, WE'RE READY L.P. 1983 KILA DISCO FUNK STUNNING EX+ US $11.25 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Derrick Brinkley,NEW CD,Say Yes US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 57m
Yes Drama REMASTERED CD WITH BONUS TRACKS IMPORT NEW! US $0.99 [1 bids]
5h
YES CASSETTE Talk EU 1994 US $4.95 Buy It Now 5h
VTG Vinyl LP Record 1980 YES Drama SD 16019 Rock USA Gatefold Cover US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $1.00 [0 bids]
Klymaxx Constellation 45 Record #53028 NM PS I'd Still Say Yes / Ask Me No US $6.00 Buy It Now 5h 8m
Extended Versions by Yes (CD LIKE NEW US $1.99 [0 bids]
Rare YES CD The world of YES Japan Limited Edition SHM CD BONUS TRACKS OBI US $62.22 Buy It Now 5h 16m
ALBERK THE FISH: Yes I Love You (rock & pop vinyl 45) US $35.00 Buy It Now 5h 17m
Hunches - Yes. No. Shut It [CD New] US $14.64 Buy It Now 5h 17m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Live at Montreux 2003 ratings distribution

YES Live at Montreux 2003 reviews

Review by ghost_of_morphy
4 stars As someone who has heard an awful lot of live Yes recordings (both licit and otherwise) I'm going to hit this particular album track by track. This is from the Full Circle tour, which didn't impress me quite as much as the 35th Anniversary Tour but comes close. Are you interested in Yes live music? Forgotten Yesterdays is the essential site to explore the rich and vibrant history of Yes live. This album presents one extremely good performance. As such, it is a bit unfair to compare this to classics such as Yessongs and Yesshows (which pick and choose performances), but it is entirely fair to compare this to such as House of Yes. Anyhow, this is the best official release of a complete concert that I have heard. The sound quality is unfortunately not state of the art, which seems to be de riguer for a live Yes album, and I have some quibbles with the mix (Squire is consistantly too low and Wakeman sometimes is too low as well), but this is a good live album. It's not as good as Yessongs or Yesshows, but it is better than House of Yes and much better than The Word is Live. So 3.5 stars is where this one falls, but I will generously bump it up to 4 since it is a complete concert and an interesting one by the classic lineup near the peak of their live performances.

I'll hit this track by track.

1. Siberian Khatru -- A live Yes album that doesn't start out with the Firebird Suite? This is so wrong. The tempo seems a bit off, but lots of accuracy, some really good work by Squire (who is unfortunately a bit low in the mix) and Wakeman (not to disparage Howe's or White's contributions of course), good vocals and harmonization... Siberian Khatru is a song that they usually get right. They get it right once again. My only real complaint is that Wakey isn't helping them transition from one part to another as much as he could. Steve really gets going in the last few minutes. 2. Magnification -- From a great song to something that is a bit of a let-down. I am surprised that this was even included in the set, given the problems of keeping up with the studio tricks that keep the album version going. That is painfully noticed in the first two minutes of this, and then Yes gets into the groove and things start dropping into place. You get a very un-Steve-like short guitar solo at the end which makes a very good transition into the next song.

3. Don't Kill the Whale -- Technically deft, but a little lifeless. Compare this to any of the recordings from the Tormato tour and it will be clear that some of the excitement and energy has been sucked out of this. Nevertheless it is technically apt and a very good live version.

4. In the Presence of -- This one is a bit restrained as well. What is looking more and more like Yes's last masterpiece isn't quite given justice here.

5. We Have Heaven -- A short nostalgiac fluff piece, but an EXCITING short nostalgiac fluff piece. It's enough to make you wish that they had resulted to all of that technologic fakery much earlier in their live careers.

6. South Side of the Sky -- I never understood why they didn't play this one more often. Of course, this one is very dependent upon Rick, but he's definitely on course here. And Howe is quite alive as well, without dominating the sound, as he does all too often.

7. And You and I -- This may be the best piece that Yes ever printed on vinyl, and this is a satisfactory live rendition of it. I tend to judge this piece by how well the part starting with "Coins and crosses..." sounds, and this one is fairly harmonious. Rick's intro into the third section (as for the rest of his contributions) are exceptional, and Anderson sings these parts quite well. (Heck, nobody is a slouch in the third section.) Not the best live version I've heard, but a worthy one.

8. To Be Over -- Steve Solo. A short two word review would be "Too Mechanical." What that would mean is that this starts out WAY too mechanical but loosens up to likeable after a minute or so. It's impressive, but it starts out way too... mechanically (I was searching for another word but just couldn't find it.)

9. Clap -- Steve Solo. It sounds like he's having fun here. Of course this piece always sounds like he's having fun, but this is one of the best live renditions of it that I've heard.

10. Show Me -- Steve and Jon alone for the most part. Nothing special from Steve, but a nice if typical performance from Jon. A yawner, but a relaxing one.

11. Rick's Solo Medley -- Six Wives > Something that the track list calls Montreux Jig but which sounds familliar but warped beyond my ability to recognize > Six Wives.

Compare this to Rick's Yessongs solo and it stacks up favorably. Maybe not quite as grand but definitely more energetic.

12. Heart of the Sunrise -- Much like Siberian Khatru, this is a good performance of a song that has had a lot of good performances over the year. It's an interesting performance, though. The vagaries of live music really come through on this one, and if you like live music this is a plus.

13. Long Distance Runaround -- The intro to this one got a WOW! out of me. Rick shadowing Steve is one of the things that made Yes great (think Roundabout off of Fragile) and here they are doing it live. The mix could be better when you get down to the meat of the song, but the performance is very good. Backing vocals were awkward once or twice.

14. The Fish -- The odd thing about Alan White is that when he is playing well, you usually don't notice him. The Fish, on the other hand, is stripped down enough that some of the really interesting things that he does come to the forefront. After decades of playing this with Chirs, they both obviously have it down and are very comfortable on this piece. No Anderson vocals at the end this time and the last part is quite extended, which I found to be interesting changes.

15. Awaken -- Live albums suffer from less than perfect audio quality. And that is the ONLY problem I have with this version of Awaken. It's not innovative or explorative for the most part, but it is a VERY faithful and VERY good version of my favorite Yes epic performed live.

16. I've Seen All Good People -- Backing vocals here are better than the usual offering. Unfortunately the Lennon lyrics get lost in the mix when Jon isn't singing them. It's clear that Jon's range has shortened, but he's adjusted well. Steve's on fire once again on this one, and Wakey is shadowing him once again in classic Yes fashion in the second part, at least for short segments. The Keys to Ascension II version is better, among others.

17. Roundabout -- Steve and Rick make their magic at up to the best of their ability, but Chris is so low in the mix that it's a crime. Only a misdemeanor though, because Rick and Steve are doing so many magical things. (And let's not forget White here. This may be straightforward for the most part, but he still comes through.)

So how to rate this? Recording quality for a live album isn't up to snuff here. This sounds like it was recorded in the '70's, and there are albums that were recorded back then that sound better. The performances are generally exceptional, but there are definitely lapses here and there. The set list is a good one, if at times a bit too ambitious. This is a better, (but not better recorded,) disc than House of Yes.

This falls somewhere between 3 and 4 stars. For now, I'll give it 4 stars, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Send comments to ghost_of_morphy (BETA) | Report this review (#219996) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 06, 2009

Review by TheGazzardian
2 stars This album's relevance has recently dropped due to the release of Symphonic Live this year. But for two years, this album was the only place a fan of Yes music could get an official CD release with music off of Magnification; specifically, In The Presence Of and Magnification. It also includes South Side of the Sky, which was largely ignored by Yes for years despite being an amazing track, and an excellent version of Don't Kill The Whale. Also of interest to fans of Yes, Steve Howe plays an acoustic version of To Be Over that sounds sublime, and Jon Anderson sings an otherwise unreleased track, Show Me, which is nice if not amazing. The Rick Wakeman solo on this disc is quite good, and Chris squire and Alan White do an excellent job on The Fish.

Unfortunately, everything else on this album is lacking. There are better versions of Awaken, I've Seen All Good People, Roundabout, Siberian Khatru, and And You And I elsewhere (and if you're enough of a fan for the material above to matter, you've probably heard them dozens of times arleady). So while this is actually a pretty great live album for Yes fans, those who are more interested in their classic period would be better served skipping this one.

Overall, 2 stars, but 3 for Yes fans.

Send comments to TheGazzardian (BETA) | Report this review (#257479) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review by ProgressiveAttic
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
3 stars Good but not great...

Of all the "classic Yes" lineup live albums this one is far from being the best.... The first responsible for this is the sound quality, again, it's good but not great (and the mixing could have been much much better). On the other hand we have some disappointing performances of the Magnification album (I had big expectations of Wakeman playing these songs) and some musical flaws here and there + the best sections (which are many) aren't even close to the best performances of the pieces, but are amazing nonetheless.

The highlights: Siberian Khatru (this one could never go wrong), And You And I (good performance), To Be Over (presented as a Steve Howe solo and as delightful as always), I've Seen All good People and, the reason for buying this album, the Fragile performances (they should play those more often) + the solo performances are as incredible as you may expect.

Conclusion: get it if you've already got Yessongs, Symphonic Live (outstanding, and probably best, 2000's live performance!) and Keys to Ascension (1 and 2)... Good and quite enjoyable but absolutely non-essential.

Total: 3 solid stars.

Send comments to ProgressiveAttic (BETA) | Report this review (#278215) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 16, 2010

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars He's baaaaacck!

After the keyboard-less "Magnification", on again/off again keyboardist Rick Wakeman returned to the band for, I think, the fourth time, showing once again who is king of the keys (sorry, Keith). The band was in fine form for this tour, even though Jon Anderson's voice was starting to show it's age, and a lot of the songs, especially Siberian Khatru are played a little slower than we are accustomed to.

The songs from the latest album, Magnification and In The Presence Of sound much better with Wakeman, instead of the orchestra. And a lot of the songs, most notable And You And I, have instrumental arrangements that sound quite a bit different than previous recordings.

Sure, you've heard most of these songs on many different live albums. But this is Yes. You've gotta get it.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#373847) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars The Montreux concerts are of considerable interest to me due to the rawness of the performances and plain concert stages - it is just the band and what they do - no frills. I wondered if Yes would suit this raw intimate stage environment. Yes, they do, I am pleased to state. I also have the DVD of this concert and I prefer indulging in that but the music is exceptional so this is a worthwhile album.

The best lineup of Yes play their greatest songs and it is a truly wonderful and remarkable achievement that they can sing and play so well at this late stage of their exceptional career. Highlights include 'Siberian Khatru', 'South Side Of The Sky', 'And You And I', 'Rick Wakeman Solo Medley: Catherine of Aragon/Catherine Howard/Montreux Jig/Jane Seymour ', 'Heart Of The Sunrise', 'Long Distance Runaround', 'Awaken', 'I've Seen All Good People' and 'Roundabout'.

All of these tracks are terrific in the live arena and having seen Yes recently I can vouch that they are able to easily capture the magic of the studio releases on every song. The concert is a wonderful captivating and memorable Montreux event. Not a masterpiece but still worth serious consideration for Yes and symphonic prog fans alike, from the masters of prog.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#763295) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2012

4 stars I am the first one to admit that I should really spend some more time with the Yes studio albums. This live album is therefore my first ever meeting with a song many regard as their best ever song; Awaken. So I came to this live album, a bit unprepared. That is maybe why I like it so much. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#267089) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, February 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another year, another live album by Yes, you may start to think. But the mindset stops there. This is easily one of Yes's live albums ever, let alone since Yessongs. While it doesnt beat Yessongs, its definatly up there in the quality and musicianship. The album starts of with a great rendition ... (read more)

Report this review (#139293) | Posted by Tarkus31 | Thursday, September 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A good Yes show, but not so excellent. Actually, Yes shows from 2004 were much better, with the band more rehearsed and playing better and tighter. This concert begins very uninterestingly in my opinion, with a calm rendition of Siberian Khatru, where the band doesn't seem to be enjoying playing. ... (read more)

Report this review (#138352) | Posted by Evandro Martini | Friday, September 14, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Live at Montreux 2003"