LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003

Yes Live at Montreux 2003 album cover

Buy YES Music
Live, released in 2007

CD1:
1. Siberian Khatru (10:12)
2. Magnification (6:53)
3. Don't Kill the Whale (4:29)
4. In the Presence of (11:05)
5. We Have Heaven (1:34)
6. South Side of the Sky (9:35)
7. And You and I (11:23)
8. To Be Over (4:21)
9. Clap (3:49)

CD2:
1. Show Me (3:45)
2. Rick Wakeman Solo Medley: Catherine of Aragon/Catherine Howard/Montreux Jig/Jane Seymour (4:43)
3. Heart of the Sunrise (11:17)
4. Long Distance Runaround (3:46)
5. The Fish (8:53)
6. Awaken (19:20)
7. I've Seen All Good People (7:10)
8. Roundabout (6:44)

2CD, Eagle Records, 2007
EDGCD358
GAS 0000358 EDG

Thanks to Keppa4v for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Live at Montreux 2003 Music

Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Frontiers Records (Universal) 2014
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Fly From HereFly From Here
Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
YES 90125 (A4-90125) US $5.00 Buy It Now 32m 29s
JON ANDERSON Olias Of Sunhillow ATLANTIC RECORDS 1976 textured cover NM YES US $28.95 Buy It Now 33m 8s
YES - DRAMA - ORIGINAL ISSUE-CD US $2.32 [7 bids]
36m 14s
YELLOWCARD**WHEN YOU'RE THROUGH THINKING, SAY YES**CD US $12.58 Buy It Now 41m 27s
Just Say Roe: Volume VII of Just Say Yes by Various Artists (CD, Jul-1994, Sire) US $4.99 [0 bids]
43m 12s
Rare R&B/Soul 45 - Barrett Strong - Yes, No, Maybe So - Anna # 1116 - M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 43m 34s
MIGUELITO VALDES Good Good Good, That's You/You Never Say Yes DECCA 18673 78 rpm US $5.40 Buy It Now 45m 29s
YES-FRAGILE WITH BOOKLET ATLANTIC SD 19132 NO BARCODES VG/VG+ LP US $7.98 Buy It Now 53m 30s
RARE HAPPY MONDAYS LP YES PLEASE 92 INDIE punk BRITPOP OASIS FACTORY 420 LONDON US $24.99 [0 bids]
54m 52s
Peter Gabriel,US,10-Tracks,Everything Looks Store New,YES $$$ US $2.99 [0 bids]
55m 45s
STARCASTLE FOUNTAINS OF LIGHT LP EX-REO GREAT BAND YES LIKE US $9.00 Buy It Now 56m 56s
WATER Damburst rare Dutch symphonic prog lp 1976 Holland Vertigo spaceship Yes US $22.99 [0 bids]
1h
NEWSONG Say Yes! 1987 CD RARE TROPHIES OF GRACE US $19.95 Buy It Now 1h 4m
lokalgrown . a thousand times yes . ultra-rare CD . used/vg . ships free in US US $35.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
MELISSA ETHERIDGE SELF TITLED + YES I AM CASSETTE LOT US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Yes Self Titled SACD From High Vibration Set Japan Super Audio CD New Sealed US $27.74 Buy It Now 1h 11m
PET SHOP BOYS - YES (IMPORT) NEW CD US $21.94 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans 2 Disc SACD High Vibration Japan CD New Sealed US $55.50 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Baccara - Yes Sir I Can Boogie 7" Single 1977 US $15.68 Buy It Now 1h 15m
JON ANDERSON YES-SONG OF SEVEN-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G35 US $32.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Yes, Please by Fourplay (CD, Aug-2000, Warner Bros.) EXCELLENT **FREE SHIP** US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Melissa Etheridge: Yes I Am, 10 Track Music Cd US $4.99 [0 bids]
Yes Tormato SACD From High Vibration Set Japan Super Audio CD New Sealed US $32.64 Buy It Now 1h 19m
YES-Highlights-The Very Best Of-rock-JON ANDERSON-Bill Bruford-CHRIS SQUIRE-Cd US $8.49 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart 7" Single 1983 US $15.68 Buy It Now 1h 41m
VINTAGE YES TORMATO VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM 1978 ATLANTIC US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
JIMMY RILEY NYAH-BINGI B/W MELODIANS WHAT AM I TO DO ON YES RECORD LABEL 1981 US $35.00 [0 bids]
RAY CHARLES Yes Indeed RARE Orig 1958 MONO LP Atlantic BLACK Label DG SOUL US $8.50 [0 bids]
YES - GOING FOR THE ONE LP - 1977 US $1.99 [0 bids]
YES Talk Rare Japan CD OBI Strip Japanese Trevor Rabin US $9.99 [0 bids]
Laura - Yes Maybe No - SEALED U.S. cd Digipak 082414 US $9.75 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Yes Close To The Edge LP 1972 Atlantic SD 7244 Gatefold Textured Vinyl Record US $15.19 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island) US $2.67 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Autographed DRESDEN DOLLS - Yes, Virginia... CD (Roadrunner Records) US $13.55 [0 bids]
Yes 90125 9 track 1983 CASSETTE TAPE US $2.39 Buy It Now 2h
CD-Kevin Ayers-Joy of a Toy/Yes We have no..2 on 1 US $9.99 [0 bids]
YOUNG HOLT UNLIMITED Oh Girl b/w Yes We Can WLDJ 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
NEW . Yes, I Believe - John Blake (lp, 1982) US $37.50 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Yes 70s ROCK JON ANDERSON DJ LP Relayer ORIGINAL 1974 USA ISSUE US $49.98 Buy It Now 2h 14m
YES CHRIS SQUIER JON ANDERSON PROMO VINYL 2 45 LUCKY SEVEN HEART OF MATTER PROG US $11.99 [0 bids]
Yes! by Wayne Potash US $5.25 Buy It Now 2h 26m
5 STAR If I Say Yes 12" Vinyl Maxxi MINT US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Yes - "Tormato" - 1978 Atlantic records SD 19202 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
JAMES PASTELL 45 Woman Of The World - Hell Yes I Cheated PAULA RECORDS 425 HEAR! US $0.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
John Lennon Watching The Wheels/Yes I'm Your Angel 45 RPM US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Yes - "Relayer" - Atlantic SD18122 LP 1974 US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Black Panther Presents / 52 Pick Up / Yes Vinyl Record LP US $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Yes Yessongs Triple LP Vinyl Record Atlantic 1973 First Pressing US $4.99 [0 bids]
A Thousand Times Yes Michigan CD Lansing MI Indie Rock US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
YES - CLASSIC YES LIVE EP VG++ WHITE LABEL CRC 7"! '74 prog HEAR Atlantic US $1.99 [0 bids]
Northern Soul (45) The Marvelettes "He's A Good Guy (Yes He Is)" (Tamla) HEAR IT US $9.99 [0 bids]
Jon Anderson Olias Of Sunhillow 1976 LP Vinyl Original Press SD 18180 YES US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Dresden Dolls - Yes Virginia - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! 072514 US $11.98 Buy It Now 2h 52m
JON ANDERSON Olias Of Sunhillow 1976 UK vinyl LP Excellent Condition YES US $24.48 Buy It Now 2h 53m
SACD AUDIO FIDELITY Going for the One [Super Audio] by Yes CD, May-2013 US $33.99 [0 bids]
YES "Drama" - Atlantic LP SD 16019 w/ gatefold Roger Dean US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
YES, on Atlantic White Label PR 415, "Roundabout/I've Seen All Good People" 1981 US $0.99 [0 bids]
3h
YES "90125" ATCO RECORDS 1983 US $8.95 [0 bids]
(DV565) Lizzie & The Yes Men, The Broadwalk - DJ CD US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 8m
YES GOING FOR THE ONE US $1.13 [0 bids]
25 CENT CD Just Say Mao: Volume III of Just Say Yes by Various Artists (CD, Sire US $0.25 [0 bids]
Classic Yes by Yes (CD, Jun-2011, Atlantic (Label)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
MELISSA ETHERIDGE "Yes I Am" (CD, 1993, Island) US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Yes by Pet Shop Boys (CD, Mar-2009, EMI Music Distribution) US $9.61 Buy It Now 3h 23m
i cube ding ding ding / yes baby metamorphik 12" RECORD US $8.75 Buy It Now 3h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN / Yes ( 6 WIVES of HENRY VIII ) gatefold PROG vinyl LP w/ bonus tix US $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 31m
45 Fats Domino "Yes, My Darling" 1958 Imperial 5492 VG+/VG++ US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) VG#12 US $9.95 Buy It Now 3h 36m
YES Glittered Logo Original Vintage Large Sew On Patch 1970`s US $11.41 Buy It Now 3h 38m
FLASH Original Capitol LP Prog Rock Genesis Yes Sexy Panties Cover! US $9.99 [0 bids]
TOMMY DORSEY ORCH JO STAFFORD RCA VICTOR YES INDEED/ SONG OF INDIA E+ US $6.00 [1 bids]
YES Big Generator LP 1987 Record Club Issue VG/NM US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
YES-90125 LP 1983 ATCO ~ INNER LYRIC SLEEVE OWNER OF A LONELY HEART, LEAVE IT US $9.95 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Yes I Am, Etheridge Melissa Brand New Sealed US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 49m
MAGNAT everybody starts / say yes 12" RECORD US $7.49 Buy It Now 3h 50m
LOOP SYNC SAMPLER 001 Promo CD w Module,Yes King,Paul McLaney,Recloose, US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 57m
MELISSA ETHERIDGE Cassette 3xTAPES Lot BRAVE AND CRAZY Yes I Am COUNTRY Music US $4.44 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Yessongs Yes CD US $46.85 Buy It Now 4h
HAPPY MONDAYS YES PLEASE ELEKTRA CD VG SUNSHINE AND LOVE US $3.00 [1 bids]
Various: Yes LA 12" US $28.80 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Sweet Sensation-Surething, Yes I Go-Sad Sweet Dreamer-7" 45-PYE-Vinyl Record US $3.49 [0 bids]
DON GIBSON - (Yes) I'm Hurting / My Whole World Is Hurt - 1966 VG++ Canada 45 US $3.79 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Bobby Lewis - Tossin' and Turnin' b/w Oh Yes, I Love You Beltone 1002 VG US $4.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN (former YES member) THEMES British Import CD / NEW / SEALED US $6.99 [0 bids]
YES 12" LP Close To The Edge SD 7244 VG to VG- US $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
LP JAZZOLOGY-JAZZ-LOUIS ARMSTRONG 1- BRAZIL-MY HEART-YES,I'M IN THE BARREL US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 19m
SHIRLEY BROWN: "WOMAN TO WOMAN" / YES SIR BROTHER, 45 on TRUTH 3206 US $0.99 [0 bids]
POPDREAMS & AND ROCKTRACKS-Iron Maiden-RUSH-Elp-YES- BRAND NEW UNOPENED CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 20m
YES! - Owner of a Lonely Heart, 45 RPM, Mint US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Chad Brock - Yes! (CD, 2000) US $0.25 [0 bids]
YES GOING FOR THE ONE VINYL LP AUSTRALIA US $11.79 Buy It Now 4h 26m
YES - GOING FOR THE ONE - RHINO CD - BONUS TRACKS - EXPANDED / REMASTERED US $12.95 Buy It Now 4h 29m
YES - Big Generator - ATCO - LP 1987 NM US $4.49 [0 bids]
YES - Classic Yes - ATLANTIC SD-19320 - LP 1981 US $3.99 [0 bids]
YES - 9012 Live - The Solos - ATCO 1985 LP - NM US $10.49 [0 bids]
YES - Tales From Topographic Oceans - ATLANTIC - 1974 2LP US $5.99 [0 bids]
YES TIME AND A WORD STILL IN THE SHRINK VINYL NEVER PLAYED US $11.00 [0 bids]
PROMO ROCK + ROLL 45 - DODIE STEVENS - CRYSTALETTE 728 - "YES-SIR-EE" US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 34m
Trans Global Underground - Yes Boss Food Corner (2001)CD US $1.49 [0 bids]
Perfect Pussy - Say Yes To Love - White Vinyl Box Set - New - OOP US $49.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Live at Montreux 2003 ratings distribution

YES Live at Montreux 2003 reviews

Review by ghost_of_morphy
4 stars As someone who has heard an awful lot of live Yes recordings (both licit and otherwise) I'm going to hit this particular album track by track. This is from the Full Circle tour, which didn't impress me quite as much as the 35th Anniversary Tour but comes close. Are you interested in Yes live music? Forgotten Yesterdays is the essential site to explore the rich and vibrant history of Yes live. This album presents one extremely good performance. As such, it is a bit unfair to compare this to classics such as Yessongs and Yesshows (which pick and choose performances), but it is entirely fair to compare this to such as House of Yes. Anyhow, this is the best official release of a complete concert that I have heard. The sound quality is unfortunately not state of the art, which seems to be de riguer for a live Yes album, and I have some quibbles with the mix (Squire is consistantly too low and Wakeman sometimes is too low as well), but this is a good live album. It's not as good as Yessongs or Yesshows, but it is better than House of Yes and much better than The Word is Live. So 3.5 stars is where this one falls, but I will generously bump it up to 4 since it is a complete concert and an interesting one by the classic lineup near the peak of their live performances.

I'll hit this track by track.

1. Siberian Khatru -- A live Yes album that doesn't start out with the Firebird Suite? This is so wrong. The tempo seems a bit off, but lots of accuracy, some really good work by Squire (who is unfortunately a bit low in the mix) and Wakeman (not to disparage Howe's or White's contributions of course), good vocals and harmonization... Siberian Khatru is a song that they usually get right. They get it right once again. My only real complaint is that Wakey isn't helping them transition from one part to another as much as he could. Steve really gets going in the last few minutes. 2. Magnification -- From a great song to something that is a bit of a let-down. I am surprised that this was even included in the set, given the problems of keeping up with the studio tricks that keep the album version going. That is painfully noticed in the first two minutes of this, and then Yes gets into the groove and things start dropping into place. You get a very un-Steve-like short guitar solo at the end which makes a very good transition into the next song.

3. Don't Kill the Whale -- Technically deft, but a little lifeless. Compare this to any of the recordings from the Tormato tour and it will be clear that some of the excitement and energy has been sucked out of this. Nevertheless it is technically apt and a very good live version.

4. In the Presence of -- This one is a bit restrained as well. What is looking more and more like Yes's last masterpiece isn't quite given justice here.

5. We Have Heaven -- A short nostalgiac fluff piece, but an EXCITING short nostalgiac fluff piece. It's enough to make you wish that they had resulted to all of that technologic fakery much earlier in their live careers.

6. South Side of the Sky -- I never understood why they didn't play this one more often. Of course, this one is very dependent upon Rick, but he's definitely on course here. And Howe is quite alive as well, without dominating the sound, as he does all too often.

7. And You and I -- This may be the best piece that Yes ever printed on vinyl, and this is a satisfactory live rendition of it. I tend to judge this piece by how well the part starting with "Coins and crosses..." sounds, and this one is fairly harmonious. Rick's intro into the third section (as for the rest of his contributions) are exceptional, and Anderson sings these parts quite well. (Heck, nobody is a slouch in the third section.) Not the best live version I've heard, but a worthy one.

8. To Be Over -- Steve Solo. A short two word review would be "Too Mechanical." What that would mean is that this starts out WAY too mechanical but loosens up to likeable after a minute or so. It's impressive, but it starts out way too... mechanically (I was searching for another word but just couldn't find it.)

9. Clap -- Steve Solo. It sounds like he's having fun here. Of course this piece always sounds like he's having fun, but this is one of the best live renditions of it that I've heard.

10. Show Me -- Steve and Jon alone for the most part. Nothing special from Steve, but a nice if typical performance from Jon. A yawner, but a relaxing one.

11. Rick's Solo Medley -- Six Wives > Something that the track list calls Montreux Jig but which sounds familliar but warped beyond my ability to recognize > Six Wives.

Compare this to Rick's Yessongs solo and it stacks up favorably. Maybe not quite as grand but definitely more energetic.

12. Heart of the Sunrise -- Much like Siberian Khatru, this is a good performance of a song that has had a lot of good performances over the year. It's an interesting performance, though. The vagaries of live music really come through on this one, and if you like live music this is a plus.

13. Long Distance Runaround -- The intro to this one got a WOW! out of me. Rick shadowing Steve is one of the things that made Yes great (think Roundabout off of Fragile) and here they are doing it live. The mix could be better when you get down to the meat of the song, but the performance is very good. Backing vocals were awkward once or twice.

14. The Fish -- The odd thing about Alan White is that when he is playing well, you usually don't notice him. The Fish, on the other hand, is stripped down enough that some of the really interesting things that he does come to the forefront. After decades of playing this with Chirs, they both obviously have it down and are very comfortable on this piece. No Anderson vocals at the end this time and the last part is quite extended, which I found to be interesting changes.

15. Awaken -- Live albums suffer from less than perfect audio quality. And that is the ONLY problem I have with this version of Awaken. It's not innovative or explorative for the most part, but it is a VERY faithful and VERY good version of my favorite Yes epic performed live.

16. I've Seen All Good People -- Backing vocals here are better than the usual offering. Unfortunately the Lennon lyrics get lost in the mix when Jon isn't singing them. It's clear that Jon's range has shortened, but he's adjusted well. Steve's on fire once again on this one, and Wakey is shadowing him once again in classic Yes fashion in the second part, at least for short segments. The Keys to Ascension II version is better, among others.

17. Roundabout -- Steve and Rick make their magic at up to the best of their ability, but Chris is so low in the mix that it's a crime. Only a misdemeanor though, because Rick and Steve are doing so many magical things. (And let's not forget White here. This may be straightforward for the most part, but he still comes through.)

So how to rate this? Recording quality for a live album isn't up to snuff here. This sounds like it was recorded in the '70's, and there are albums that were recorded back then that sound better. The performances are generally exceptional, but there are definitely lapses here and there. The set list is a good one, if at times a bit too ambitious. This is a better, (but not better recorded,) disc than House of Yes.

This falls somewhere between 3 and 4 stars. For now, I'll give it 4 stars, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Send comments to ghost_of_morphy (BETA) | Report this review (#219996) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 06, 2009

Review by TheGazzardian
2 stars This album's relevance has recently dropped due to the release of Symphonic Live this year. But for two years, this album was the only place a fan of Yes music could get an official CD release with music off of Magnification; specifically, In The Presence Of and Magnification. It also includes South Side of the Sky, which was largely ignored by Yes for years despite being an amazing track, and an excellent version of Don't Kill The Whale. Also of interest to fans of Yes, Steve Howe plays an acoustic version of To Be Over that sounds sublime, and Jon Anderson sings an otherwise unreleased track, Show Me, which is nice if not amazing. The Rick Wakeman solo on this disc is quite good, and Chris squire and Alan White do an excellent job on The Fish.

Unfortunately, everything else on this album is lacking. There are better versions of Awaken, I've Seen All Good People, Roundabout, Siberian Khatru, and And You And I elsewhere (and if you're enough of a fan for the material above to matter, you've probably heard them dozens of times arleady). So while this is actually a pretty great live album for Yes fans, those who are more interested in their classic period would be better served skipping this one.

Overall, 2 stars, but 3 for Yes fans.

Send comments to TheGazzardian (BETA) | Report this review (#257479) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review by ProgressiveAttic
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
3 stars Good but not great...

Of all the "classic Yes" lineup live albums this one is far from being the best.... The first responsible for this is the sound quality, again, it's good but not great (and the mixing could have been much much better). On the other hand we have some disappointing performances of the Magnification album (I had big expectations of Wakeman playing these songs) and some musical flaws here and there + the best sections (which are many) aren't even close to the best performances of the pieces, but are amazing nonetheless.

The highlights: Siberian Khatru (this one could never go wrong), And You And I (good performance), To Be Over (presented as a Steve Howe solo and as delightful as always), I've Seen All good People and, the reason for buying this album, the Fragile performances (they should play those more often) + the solo performances are as incredible as you may expect.

Conclusion: get it if you've already got Yessongs, Symphonic Live (outstanding, and probably best, 2000's live performance!) and Keys to Ascension (1 and 2)... Good and quite enjoyable but absolutely non-essential.

Total: 3 solid stars.

Send comments to ProgressiveAttic (BETA) | Report this review (#278215) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 16, 2010

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars He's baaaaacck!

After the keyboard-less "Magnification", on again/off again keyboardist Rick Wakeman returned to the band for, I think, the fourth time, showing once again who is king of the keys (sorry, Keith). The band was in fine form for this tour, even though Jon Anderson's voice was starting to show it's age, and a lot of the songs, especially Siberian Khatru are played a little slower than we are accustomed to.

The songs from the latest album, Magnification and In The Presence Of sound much better with Wakeman, instead of the orchestra. And a lot of the songs, most notable And You And I, have instrumental arrangements that sound quite a bit different than previous recordings.

Sure, you've heard most of these songs on many different live albums. But this is Yes. You've gotta get it.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#373847) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 06, 2011

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars The Montreux concerts are of considerable interest to me due to the rawness of the performances and plain concert stages - it is just the band and what they do - no frills. I wondered if Yes would suit this raw intimate stage environment. Yes, they do, I am pleased to state. I also have the DVD of this concert and I prefer indulging in that but the music is exceptional so this is a worthwhile album.

The best lineup of Yes play their greatest songs and it is a truly wonderful and remarkable achievement that they can sing and play so well at this late stage of their exceptional career. Highlights include 'Siberian Khatru', 'South Side Of The Sky', 'And You And I', 'Rick Wakeman Solo Medley: Catherine of Aragon/Catherine Howard/Montreux Jig/Jane Seymour ', 'Heart Of The Sunrise', 'Long Distance Runaround', 'Awaken', 'I've Seen All Good People' and 'Roundabout'.

All of these tracks are terrific in the live arena and having seen Yes recently I can vouch that they are able to easily capture the magic of the studio releases on every song. The concert is a wonderful captivating and memorable Montreux event. Not a masterpiece but still worth serious consideration for Yes and symphonic prog fans alike, from the masters of prog.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#763295) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2012

4 stars I am the first one to admit that I should really spend some more time with the Yes studio albums. This live album is therefore my first ever meeting with a song many regard as their best ever song; Awaken. So I came to this live album, a bit unprepared. That is maybe why I like it so much. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#267089) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, February 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another year, another live album by Yes, you may start to think. But the mindset stops there. This is easily one of Yes's live albums ever, let alone since Yessongs. While it doesnt beat Yessongs, its definatly up there in the quality and musicianship. The album starts of with a great rendition ... (read more)

Report this review (#139293) | Posted by Tarkus31 | Thursday, September 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A good Yes show, but not so excellent. Actually, Yes shows from 2004 were much better, with the band more rehearsed and playing better and tighter. This concert begins very uninterestingly in my opinion, with a calm rendition of Siberian Khatru, where the band doesn't seem to be enjoying playing. ... (read more)

Report this review (#138352) | Posted by Evandro Martini | Friday, September 14, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Live at Montreux 2003"