WAITING IN THE WINGS

Buy SEVENTH WONDER Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Star Of David (5:13)
2. Taint The Sky (6:24)
3. Waiting In The Wings (9:18)
4. Banish The Wicked (5:36)
5. Not An Angel (6:44)
6. Devil's Inc. (7:14)
7. Walking Tall (4:20)
8. The Edge Of My Blade (6:32)
9. Pieces (4:27)

- Andreas Blomqvist / bass
- Johnny Sandin / drums
- Tommy Karevik / vocals

CD Lion Music (2006)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition

SEVENTH WONDER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SEVENTH WONDER Waiting in the Wings Music

Lion Music Finland 2006
BecomeBecome
Lion Music Finland 2005
SEVENTH WONDER - THE GREAT ESCAPE - NEW CD US $14.89 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Seventh Wonder: For the Good Times / part 2 [Unplayed Copy] US $6.97 Buy It Now 21h 25m
SEVENTH WONDER-THE GREAT ESCAPE-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F25 US $28.50 Buy It Now 23h 30m
Seventh Wonder Chocolate City DJ 3207 I Enjoy Ya US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
SEVENTH WONDER BECOME ADVANCED SEALED PROMO CD 2005 RARE LION MUSIC RECORDS US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SEVENTH WONDER For The Good Times Pt 1 & 2 ABET 9434 - killer Deep Soul US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
SEVENTH WONDER - THINGS TO COME - GULL - GULP 1001 US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Seventh Wonder 45 Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up, Let's Stop Kidding Promo Abet US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SEVENTH WONDER - BECOME [SEVENTH WONDER] - NEW CD US $14.56 Buy It Now 2 days
SEVENTH WONDER - FOR THE GOOD TIMES - SWEET SOUL MINT- US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Seventh Wonder 45 LIVING MY LIFE JUST FOR YOU / SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL ` VG++ US $14.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Seventh Wonder 45 FOR THE GOOD TIMES / part 2 ` VG++ US $2.46 Buy It Now 3 days
Seventh Wonder 45 MY LOVE AIN'T NEVER BEEN THIS WAY / WE ARE SO IN LOVE ` VG++ US $8.19 Buy It Now 3 days
SEVENTH WONDER - MERCY FALLS NEW CD US $26.94 Buy It Now 3 days
SEVENTH WONDER - WAITING IN THE WINGS * - NEW CD US $14.74 Buy It Now 3 days
SEVENTH WONDER - For The Good Times (Promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Seventh Wonder Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up / Let's Stop Kidding Vinyl 45 US $3.29 Buy It Now 4 days
SEVENTH WONDER Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up (ABET), sweet soul US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SEVENTH WONDER: Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up / Let's Stop Kidding Ourselves US $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls CD US $22.23 Buy It Now 6 days
SEVENTH WONDER: I Enjoy Ya / Missin' Out (soul vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 7 days
SEVENTH WONDER 45 For The Good Times - NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
James Brown Seventh Wonder (New CD) US $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Seventh Wonder: The Great Escape CD 2010 Lion Music Finland LMC 295 Slipcase US $12.95 Buy It Now 9 days
KACI paradise CD 4 track metro radio edit enhanced disc b/w seventh wonder of th US $8.29 Buy It Now 9 days
Seventh Wonder 45 I ENJOY YA mono / stereo ~ VG+ soul US $2.87 Buy It Now 9 days
SEVENTH WONDER for the good times 7" b/w part ii (cs2041) uk contempo 1973 US $8.29 Buy It Now 10 days
Seventh Wonder - For The Good Times Part 1 & 2 45 rpm 1973 US $2.25 Buy It Now 11 days
Seventh Wonder Abet 45 Record #9454 VG For The Good Times Part I US $4.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SEVENTH WONDER - FOR THE GOOD TIMES - 45 NORTHERN SOUL US $7.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Seventh Wonder 45 "For The Good Times" US $2.49 Buy It Now 13 days
SEVENTH WONDER I Enjoy Ya b/w Missin Out STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Seventh Wonder- Become, Waiting In The Wings, Mercy Falls, The Great Escape, 4CD US $75.00 Buy It Now 15 days
SOUL 45 RPM - SEVENTH WONDER - ABET 9454 - "FOR THE GOOD TIMES" Parts I/II US $7.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Seventh Wonder - Words Don't Say Enough/Thunder (Music CD) US $24.54 Buy It Now 16 days
Seventh Wonder - Become (Music Cd) US $24.47 Buy It Now 16 days
Seventh Wonder - Great Escape The (Music CD) US $24.47 Buy It Now 16 days
NM SOUL 45 SEVENTH WONDER - MISSING OUT / I ENJOY YA - CHOCOLATE CITY CC 3207 US $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
SEVENTH WONDER AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA BREAK US UP 45 SOUL US $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
SEVENTH WONDER 7" 45RPM AIN 'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK US UP R&B SOUL FUNK ABET 7TH US $9.97 Buy It Now 18 days
JAMES BROWN - Seventh Wonder CD (the Detroit session) US $3.00 Buy It Now 18 days
SEVENTH WONDER Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up 1974 soul r&b group harmony 7" NM US $8.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Seventh Wonder-The Great Escape CD NEW US $18.08 Buy It Now 19 days
SEVENTH WONDER 45 promo AIN'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK US UP US $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days
SEVENTH WONDER - Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up/Let's US $9.00 Buy It Now 22 days
45 RECORD SEVENTH WONDER - I ENJOY YA B/W MISSIN' OUT CC 3207 US $7.11 Buy It Now 22 days
Seventh Wonder - For The Good Times ORIG ABET USA 7" US $8.29 Buy It Now 23 days
Seventh Wonder Abet 9454 For The Good Times Part 1 Part 2 45rpm US $5.60 Buy It Now 23 days
Seventh Wonder - Words Don't Say Enough [CD New] US $37.87 Buy It Now 23 days
Seventh Wonder: For The Good Times Part I / Part II 45 - Soul US $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Modern Soul 45 SEVENTH WONDER I Enjoy Ya on Chcolate Ci US $8.00 Buy It Now 24 days
SEVENTH WONDER: Let's Stop Kidding / Ain't Nothing Gonna Break ABET SOUL 9456 45 US $1.99 Buy It Now 24 days
SEVENTH WONDER Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up 45 VG++ US 1974 orig Abet 9456 US $17.98 Buy It Now 25 days
SEVENTH WONDER FOR THE GOOD TIME PART 1 & 2 45 ABET US $3.98 Buy It Now 26 days
DEPARTURE Hitch A Ride + 1 JAPAN CD Journey Survivor Message Seventh Wonder US $24.50 Buy It Now 27 days
SEVENTH WONDER~AIN'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK US UP~NEAR MINT~ABET~~NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $24.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Seventh Wonder - Great Escape CD US $24.13 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SEVENTH WONDER music online Buy SEVENTH WONDER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SEVENTH WONDER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SEVENTH WONDER Waiting in the Wings ratings distribution

SEVENTH WONDER Waiting in the Wings reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Europe meets Dream Theater

Seventh Wonder is a swedish prog metal band with 3 albums in their pockets 'till now. Waiting in the wings is their second album from 2006 and was a big surprise for me, in a good way. Very talented band with a lot to offer in prog metal zone. As I said I was impressed by this release, not because they are original but because they play very tight and with great ideas. Taken their influences from the '80's hard and heavy zone like Europe or Iron Maiden, specialy the vocal parts and on some arrangements and aswell from the prog metal gods from the '90's Dream Theater= the combination is Seventh Wonder. The music is prog metal with very fine passages between the guitar of Johan Liefvendahl and the keys of Andreas S÷derin, they are the cherry on the cake here. Also the voice of Tommy Karevik is brilliant , remind me the moments when Europe made history in the '80's, catchy and easy to remember,very strong vocal range , fits like a glove in this kind of music. The best pieces are all , not a wak moments, but with a plus on : the opening track Star Of David, the longest one from here Waiting In The Wings , excellent musicianship on this one, showing that they are meaning every note from this piece and Walking Tall. So a great band that desearve a wider recognition. Among the best in this field in prog metal. 4 star easy to give on this second album. Recommended, similar bands, Dreamscape, Dream Theater and even some bands from the '80's like Europe.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#205831) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, March 09, 2009

3 stars SEVENTH WONDER are yet another in the long line of excellent Prog-Metal bands from Sweden. Looking around the Net I didn't see one negative review of this album. Many feel this is a big step up from their debut, a lot of that owning to the fact they have a new vocalist. It's funny but I have tried and tried to get into this album without any luck. It's weird because i'm a big Prog-Metal fan and with all the positive reviews I figured this was a guarantee 4 star record for me.

"Star Of David" opens with keys and vocals with outbursts of drums before riffs come in quickly. Excellent instrumental section 3 1/2 minutes in that lasts a minute. "Taint The Sky" opens with keys and synths as heaviness comes in. Vocals before 1 1/2 minutes. The guitar lights it up before 5 minutes. This song is ok. "Waiting In The Wings" is my third favourite. It just sounds really good with some great bass. A really good instrumental section after 5 minutes. Vocals are back after 7 minutes as it settles. "Banish The Wicked" features reserved vocals a minute in. I like the guitar before 4 minutes.

"Not An Angel" has lots of synths after 4 minutes as drums pound.The drums are relentless in this uptempo track. "Devil's Inc." is a top two song for me. It's mellow to start but some power comes in quickly. I like the vocals on this one. Nice guitar after 2 minutes. Great sound 5 minutes in. "Walking Fall" is heavy with vocals. The tempo picks up before 3 minutes with some ripping guitar. "The Edge Of My Blade" is the other top two tune for me. Amazing bass intro with full sound to follow. "Pieces" opens with piano and reserved vocals. It's ok.

Keep in mind that this album has a lot of fans, but 3 stars is the most I can give.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#208545) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 stars Sure, Seventh Wonder are full of musical cheese, but it is delivered with such conviction and technical prowess, its infectious to any rock fan who is not a gloomy person. Their second album overall and first with top-notch singer Tommy Karevik, starts a triade of excellent albums. Out of the th ... (read more)

Report this review (#1064962) | Posted by Progrussia | Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars SEVENTH WONDERS's "Waiting in the Wings" is their second studio album that really defined their sound. From their 2005 release "Become", which was definitely more power than progressive metal, they have developed a more modernized progressive metal sound. "Waiting in the Wings" is SEVENTH WOND ... (read more)

Report this review (#981355) | Posted by SevDawg | Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Progmetal original When we talk about progmetal comes to mind: Dream Theater. But this band, or at least this album is something I never heard of the scenario, no riffs and keyboards of cloned Rudess or "Portnoys. The metrics of progressive rock is present, but the sound is difficult to defi ... (read more)

Report this review (#226164) | Posted by nandprogger | Sunday, July 12, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SEVENTH WONDER "Waiting in the Wings"