CELELALTE CUVINTE

Celelalte Cuvinte

Celelalte Cuvinte Celelalte Cuvinte album cover

Buy CELELALTE CUVINTE Music
Studio Album, released in 1987

1. Scrisori iubite (1:48)
2. Un sfīrşit e un īnceput (5:12)
3. Dacă vrei (3:55)
4. La ceas tīrziu (7:12)
5. Īn zori de zi (1:06)
6. Fīntīna suspinelor (9:34)
7. Despărţire (4:27)

Bonus tracks on the 2006 reissue:

8. Despre suferinţe de iarnă (5:12)
9. Iarbă prin păr (4:45)

- Radu Manafu / guitar, violin, vocals
- Ovidiu Roşu / doublesix, vocals, sound

LP Electrecord Romānia
CD reissue 2006, Electrecord Romānia EDC 742

Thanks to andu for the addition

CELELALTE CUVINTE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CELELALTE CUVINTE Celelalte Cuvinte Music

Celelalte Cuvinte- ICelelalte Cuvinte- I
Electrecord
Vinyl$30.00 (used)
CELELALTE CUVINTE- Vol. 2CELELALTE CUVINTE- Vol. 2
Electrecord
Vinyl$20.00 (used)

More places to buy CELELALTE CUVINTE music online Buy CELELALTE CUVINTE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CELELALTE CUVINTE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CELELALTE CUVINTE Celelalte Cuvinte ratings distribution

CELELALTE CUVINTE Celelalte Cuvinte reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars Well,being a Romanian it's impossible for me to sat bad words about this band,au contraire I say with hand on heart that I am extremelly happy and honoured thet I can express my sincere apreciation and admiration for this sensational band from my country!CELELELTE CUVINTE is already some kind ... (read more)

Report this review (#273768) | Posted by Ovidiu | Tuesday, March 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars 4.5 Stars A great progressive rock album! A great Romanian band. Pristine production and the use of a variety of acoustic instruments give this CD a great dynamic range presenting music that ranges from folk inspired melodies and vocal arrangements to frenzied electric rock workouts with some v ... (read more)

Report this review (#148131) | Posted by barp | Tuesday, October 30, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars A fantastic album from Romania! This is my first review and my native language isn't English so it might seem awkward when reading. Like a lot of albums in this category, this is a blend of hard rock and prog, with a bit more empahsis on the hard side. The music has clear influences from har ... (read more)

Report this review (#144314) | Posted by Negru Voda | Saturday, October 13, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CELELALTE CUVINTE "Celelalte Cuvinte"