REUNION

Buy BLACK SABBATH Music
Live, released in 1998

Disc 1

1. War Pigs (8:28)
2. Behind the Wall of Sleep (4:07)
3. N.I.B. (6:45)
4. Fairies Wear Boots (6:19)
5. Electric Funeral (5:02)
6. Sweet Leaf (5:07)
7. Spiral Architect (5:40)
8. Into the Void (6:32)
9. Snowblind (6:08)

Disc 2

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (4:36)
2. Orchid/Lord of This World (7:07)
3. Dirty Women (6:29)
4. Black Sabbath (7:29)
5. Iron Man (8:21)
6. Children of the Grave (6:30)
7. Paranoid (4:28)
8. Psycho Man * (5:18)
9. Selling My Soul * (3:10)

Search BLACK SABBATH Reunion lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH Reunion tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Released by Epic Records on October 20th 1998. Recorded December 4th and 5th 1997. Tracks 8 and 9 of Disc 2 are previously unreleased studio tracks by the original line up (noted by *).

Thanks to the icon of sin for the addition
and to the icon of sin for the last updates

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH Reunion Music

Heaven & HellHeaven & Hell
Rhino Records 2008
Mob RulesMob Rules
Rhino 2013
BLACK SABBATH WORLD TOUR 2014 LOGO BLACK T SHIRT S-M-L-XL-2XL TEE US $14.99 [0 bids]
31m 5s
Black Sabbath, Reunion [Limited Edition] [2-CD SET] Audio CD US $13.93 Buy It Now 34m 52s
BLACK SABBATH (Iommi/Powell/Martin) - 1980s Magazine Poster US $7.55 Buy It Now 54m 49s
Black Sabbath - Sabotage-2009 Remastered CD US $19.09 Buy It Now 58m 40s
OZZY OSBOURNE JUST SAY OZZY CASSETTE BLACK SABBATH 1990 NEAR MINT! US $4.75 Buy It Now 1h 4m
BLACK SABBATH Born Again MINI LP CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
BLACK SABBATH PARANOID LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
BLACK SABBATH SIGNED 10X8 PHOTO, GREAT STUDIO IMAGE, LOOKS GREAT FRAMED US $7.58 Buy It Now 1h 21m
BLACK SABBATH We Sold Our Souls 2x LP nearmint US $14.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Backtrackin' 21st Anniversay Australian CD - Excellent US $11.14 Buy It Now 1h 42m
DIO HOLY DIVER DEBUT RARE RUS ORIGINAL CD BRAND NEW HEAVY METAL EX-BLACK SABBATH US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
BLACK SABBATH - white girlie t-shirt 100% cotton S/M/L/XL/XXL US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
SUPER GROUPS various LP 20 track compilation featuring black sabbath, nazareth, US $8.37 Buy It Now 2h 32m
OZZY OSBOURNE (Black Sabbath) - Magazine Poster US $7.55 Buy It Now 2h 47m
BLACK SABBATH Black Sabbath MINI LP CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Mark St John KISS White Tiger LP 1986 RARE - Black Sabbath US $27.86 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - The Best - STARCALL Cassette Tape - 1980 US $18.57 [0 bids]
New Black Sabbath tour 2014 March-June black t-shirt US $18.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
New Black Sabbath tour 2014 March-June black t-shirt US $21.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
Black Sabbath Personalised Birthday Christmas Greetings Anniversary Card B10 US $5.02 Buy It Now 3h 23m
BLACK SABBATH TV Crimes CD1 CD Single Digipak EX COND US $13.34 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Black Sabbath - Paranoid Signed Autographed Cd Mount, Osbourne,Ward,Butler,Iommi US $335.56 Buy It Now 3h 45m
BLACK SABBATH OZZY OSBOURNE ALBUM COLLECTION US $59.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH IRON MAN THE BEST OF RARE CD ARGENTINA PROMO US $27.99 Buy It Now 3h 50m
BLACK SABBATH: Tyr CD 1990 JAPAN Import RARE OOP Tony Martin Iommi MSG Rainbow US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
MOTHERSHIP S/T LP THE HEAVY EYES BLACK SABBATH URIAH HEEP SOUTHERN STONER ROCK US $22.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Bill Ward (ex Black Sabbath) - Ward On: Along The Way (Scarce Black Cover) US $232.21 Buy It Now 4h 24m
BLACK SABBATH - Russian Lp MEZH MEDIA / MELODIYA RUSSIA Ozzy Osbourne US $21.90 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Black Sabbath - Sabotage - Audio Cassette Tape - Ireland Print US $4.99 [0 bids]
# DIO- Intermission LP+POSTCARD LTD HARD ELF RAINBOW BLACK SABBATH CD SHIRT RARE US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 49m
BLACK SABBATH "SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE 1970-1978" 2-CD BOX SET US $29.95 Buy It Now 4h 54m
BLACK SABBATH - Blackest Sabbath - 1989 German-pressed 18-track Vertigo LP US $83.87 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Black Sabbath Dehumanizer EU Original Vinyl LP 1992 Ronnie James Dio Tony Iommi US $99.99 Buy It Now 5h
ALICE COOPER-HEY STOOPID 7'',US HARD ROCK,NWOBHM,KISS,WHITESNAKE,BLACK SABBATH US $8.00 [0 bids]
5h
BLACK SABBATH-NEVER SAY DIE,UK METAL,NWOBHM,ORG FIRST PRESS,SEALED,DIO,OZZY,KISS US $13.50 [6 bids]
BLACK SABBATH "LIVE EVIL", 2 LP, JAPAN, OBI, INSERT, RARE! US $0.99 [1 bids]
OZZY OSBOURNE - NO MORE TEARS D/Remaster CD w/BONUS Trax ( BLACK SABBATH ) *NEW* US $14.81 Buy It Now 5h 16m
OSSIMORO - Deus (CD 2010) Stoner Rock Metal Doom Witchcraft Black Sabbath Rush US $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 41m
OZZY OSBOURNE / BLACK SABBATH - OFFICIAL TEXTILE POSTER / FLAG US $15.08 Buy It Now 5h 43m
BLACK SABBATH S/T SEALED ORIG. 1970 USA 1ST PRESS LP NO BARCODE US $164.99 [0 bids]
LP-Black Sabbath -We Sold Our Soul..dbl Italian in Plastic SL US $24.99 [0 bids]
6h
BLACK SABBATH "MASTER OF REALITY", LP, JAPAN, OBI, INSERT, RARE! US $7.54 [12 bids]
OZZY OSBOURNE (Black Sabbath) - 1980s Magazine Poster US $7.55 Buy It Now 6h 6m
BLACK SABBATH-TONY MARTIN-TYR-I.R.S. CD-FIRST PRESSING US $14.99 [0 bids]
OZZY OSBOURNE (Black Sabbath) - Magazine Poster US $7.55 Buy It Now 6h 15m
5 CDs Black Sabbath/Metallica/Savatage/Sanctuary/Faith No More US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Metallica Megadeth black sabbath Rush led zeppelin +++ 33 cassette tapes Lot US $27.00 [14 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Vol. 4 NEMS LP Import Holland Ozzy Osbourne Metal US $16.50 Buy It Now 6h 26m
JUGGERNAUT Black Pagoda CD NOISE Records 94 Black Sabbath Karma To Burn Trouble US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 30m
LOT OF 8 CASSETTE TAPES PRIMUS LED ZEPPELIN BLACK SABBATH MORE US $4.00 [1 bids]
Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath T-Shirt [Men's Large] 100% Cotton Gildan US $3.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Wavy Logo T Shirt - Brand New Officially Licensed Merchandise US $23.41 Buy It Now 6h 34m
BLACK SABBATH Reunion CD US $4.25 [5 bids]
Live at Last by Black Sabbath (CD, Dec-2001, Nems) CD looks brand new US $7.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Never Say Die! 180g Vinyl LP Warner Bros Reissue NEW US $33.47 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Black Sabbath 7 LP's Vol 4 Born Again Never Say Die Sabbath Maste US $135.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE 1970-1978 US $12.00 [1 bids]
7h
Black Sabbath Mob Rules Rare US Press Shrink Wrap 1981 Warner Bros. NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 7h 7m
BLACK SABBATH SEVENTH STAR ( CD ) JAPAN SEALED US $34.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Mob Rules CD Japan 9 tracks Vertigo 23PD-126 US $15.50 [2 bids]
Golden earring, nazareth, black sabbath, deep purple sa double lp US $20.00 [0 bids]
4 EA Black Sabbath Audio Cassettes US $6.99 [0 bids]
ANAL CUNT EYEHATE GOD 7" TRIBUTE TO BLACK SABBATH RARE US $66.00 Buy It Now 7h 31m
MINT !! Black Sabbath/Master Of Reality/2003 Picture Disc LP/Sealed US $110.73 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Black Sabbath Technical Ecstasy Exc.Con. Record LP Album (201) BS 2969 US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
BLACK SABBATH Seventh Star Featuring Tony Iommi DELUXE EDITION 2 CD MINI LP US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 41m
OZZFEST 2001 CD, LIMITED EDITION COVER (BLACK SABBATH LINKIN PARK SLIPKNOT) US $8.98 Buy It Now 7h 43m
RARE - BLACK SABBATH - THE SABBATH COLLECTION 1985 CASTLE (MADE IN FRANCE) US $16.00 Buy It Now 7h 47m
BLACK SABBATH Dehumanizer DELUXE EDITION MINI LP 2 CD US $17.49 Buy It Now 7h 50m
BLACK SABBATH - Paranoid 13, PICTURE DISC w/COVER, Australia, Melbourne May 2013 US $35.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH PARANOID COLORED VINYL LP US $199.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
BLACK SABBATH Cross Purposes CD MINI LP US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Black Sabbath LIVE AT LAST 1980 Vinyl 33 LP Record War Pigs Paranoid Snowblind US $19.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath The Dio Years 2007 CD Heavy Metal Music Album Brand New US $15.08 Buy It Now 7h 58m
EARTH / FLYING HAT BAND -COMING OF THE HEAVY LORDS LP black sabbath judas priest US $24.06 [13 bids]
We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'n' Roll by Black Sabbath (CD, Aug-1988, Warner Bros.) US $4.05 Buy It Now 8h 5m
FU MANCHU - START THE MACHINE CD nebula black sabbath doom stoner rock US $6.49 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH The Dio Years like new hard case inserts into cardboard case US $6.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - Black Sabbath - LP - Earmark Import Direct Metal Mastering - NM US $7.00 [7 bids]
BLACK SABBATH, Black Sabbath 4 [Nems] UK A1 matrix EXCELLENT- LP US $21.99 [0 bids]
THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO BLACK SABBATH-OLD & NEW TESTAMENTS / 2 CD PROMO ONLY/ NIB US $14.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH 12" PICTURE DISC UK Turn Up The Night VERTIGO SAB P 612 US $16.76 [0 bids]
WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N ROLL BY BLACK SABBATH CLS/NEMS [2-CD GERMAN IMPORT] US $19.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath "PARANOID" cd 1970 Warner Bros BMG Direct - w/Ozzy Osbourne US $2.00 [0 bids]
VINTAGE RECORD ALBUM HEAVY METAL SOUNDTRACK BLACK SABBATH NAZARETH CHEAP TRICK US $8.99 [0 bids]
9h
OZZY OSBOURNE - LIVE & / AND LOUD COFFIN cassette tape Black Sabbath rare metal US $13.99 [0 bids]
9h
BLACK SABBATH, Black Sabbath Vol 4 VERTIGO SWIRL 1st pressing 1Y1 matrix UK LP US $149.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH, Black Sabbath LARGE VERTIGO SWIRL 1Y1 matrix UK LP US $149.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - COLLECTION OF 10 MIXED POSTCARDS # 1 US $8.37 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - Posters & Promos etc - POSTCARD SET # 1 US $8.37 [0 bids]

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH Reunion ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(45%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(39%)

BLACK SABBATH Reunion reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars This will be one of my younger brother (Jean-Luc) biggest disappointment. "Sabbath" should have come to Belgium in 99 for a concert such as this "Reunion" one but it was cancelled a couple of weeks prior to the event. We already had the tickets...and we never really heard the reason of the cancellation. I doubt that we will be able to share a "Sabbath" experience like this one. And since he is six years younger than myself he could not come with me to see the band in 1973 : my first "prog" concert.

So, he bought this double live CD set and copied it for me (but we are used to share lots of musical material). Moneywise it is a good solution and I have so many thousnads of ? in records, videos, DVD's that I haven't any philophical problem with this.

Ozzy and his bandmates are quite in a good shape for this reunion. And the crowd is totally united with the band. Enthusisast and wild. Ozzy is very good in his leading role, exhorting the crowd with his typical coarse language (it is impossible to count all these "fu.." throughout this set. And what a set !

The impressive thing about this live release is not only the setlist, which is probably the best a "Sabbath" fan could dream of but also the rendition of all these numbers. The feeling is really superb and obviously the band has a great pleasure to be on stage again in their original line-up and probably perform their repertoire like never before. In a completely different style and to releate this live album with one most of you know, it can be compared to "Keys To Ascension" from "Yes" (for the spirit and the tracklist. Not for the genre of course).

Ozzy confirms this after "N.I.B.". I quote : "You know what ? It's been seventeen years that I haven't make a gig with these three guys. And you know what ? I have been fuc.ing missed them".

Of course most of this double live CD is made of songs from their first three albums. And that's what the audience was exactly expecting. Four songs from their debut album : "Black Sabbath", "The Wizzard", "Behind the Wall of Sleep" and "N.I.B.". The bulk of songs comes from "Parano´d" of course. No less than five songs. The title track as encore as well as two of the best heavy metal songs ever written : "War Pigs" and "Iron Man". Super mighty versions of these two incredible songs. But let's not forget "Electric Funeral" and "Fairies".

From "MOR" five songs as well of which the delicate "Orchid". Completely lost into this ocean of pure, super heavy metal. But one of the many great versions here is a completely demential version of "Spiral Architect". Phenomenally heavy although the original studio version was even featuring some strings. Nothing as such here, I can tell you. Just a fuc.ing wild interpretation. One of the fifteen highlights I guess.

Just one regret here : the fantastic "Wheels Of Confusion" won't be featured. But with such a tracklist, one can easily forgive this to "Sabbath". Only "Snowblind" from "Volume four" sits on this live album.

This double CD set is extremely wild and heavy. And it is what the fans were expecting. IMHHO, this is the best heavy metal live album ever recorded. Each songs is brilliantly interpreted. Of course, you have to be ready for this "prog" live experience.

There will even be two unreleased studio songs (a weird idea, but maybe that "Sabbath" thought it would be an additional sales argument. And even "Psycho Man" as well as "Selling my Soul" are good.

Five stars for this incredible live testament.

For the tracklist. For the atmosphere. For the renditions. For the nostalgia. Just get out and grab it, or steal it, or do whatever you like to get it. But do get it. Now, now, now, now, now !

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#144282) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 13, 2007

Review by Gatot
4 stars One of the best rock concerts I have ever listened to!

As I have countless mentioned that I do enjoy live albums especially rock / prog rock music, be it being over-dubbed or not, be it recorded with good or bad recording quality or not. But of course, I would prefer those with excellent recording quality. This reunion concert, fortunately - thanks God!, has been recorded in excellent quality so that I have no problem at all to play it very loud. I think, the recording quality of this Black Sabbath "Reunion" live album has exceeded my expectation as it produces crystal clear sounds from the concert. The other point that I always consider in listening to live album is the live vibes demonstrated from the record and this album, again, has fulfilled my expectation. In fact, the sounds of the crowd are quite noisy throughout the show and it proves that the concert was really performed in the most live atmosphere possible. The role of Ozzy Osbourne as the band's main communication channel has created the dynamic live vibes. He yells, shouts and talks out loud to the audience, asking them to participate actively during the show. Yes, he uses so many "f" word but that's okay as far as the crowd were going crazy with the concert. In some occasion he deliberately asks the crowd to sing along while he kept quiet on certain segments of the vocal line. It's so rocking.

The performance itself brought together most of the band's legendary tracks with "War Pigs" (about Vietnam war) as energetic opener of the album with relatively long ambient music combining Bill Ward's drumming, Iommi's guitar riffs, and Geezer Butler's bass work. Ozzy starts talking to the audience and when the first verse of the lyrics start to enter, he lets the crowd reply his singing at the opening of War Pigs. It's so rocking! Especially when it's combined with Iommi's power chords. It flows wonderfully to "Behind The Wall of Sleep" with another great riffs of Iommi. It's really surprising that Bill Ward's drumming is still attractive and Butler bass work is also quite tight. Musically, this is the kind of performance where the band's live performance is much better than the studio. It flows beautifully to "NIB", "Fairy Wear Boots", and "Electric Funeral". AT the end of NIB, Ozzy introduces the original members of the band while the crowd applaud loudly, followed with rockin' communication

"Snowblind" has been my favorite since I was childhood and I know exactly the parts where critical things come out from the song including those with guitar solo. This is what so interesting to me because I have known exactly when the band should start singing and when the drum rolls dynamically and especially when the guitar solo by Iommi enters. This is what I like about this live album because when Iommi's guitar solo enters that has been the part that I have been waiting for whenever I listen to "Snowblind". In this version, the crowd gives loud shout to Iommi when the guitar solo enters. WOW! That's exactly the part that I consider very "critical" and the crowd have shared similar feeling with me! Thank to the whoever crowd who have participated in this excellent concert. You all rocked man!!!!

Under Disc 2, my favorite is of course "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" where the band plays excellently. On vocal line, Ozzy has modified the melody a bit to suit his voice, because he removes the high register notes. Never mind, because musically it still rocks! Iommi's guitar riffs and power chords are truly killing! Butle's bass guitar work is totally mindful and enjoyable, while Bill Ward with his age still able to play dynamically. I really salute him. Iommi provides his great guitar fills during "Orchid" followed with "Lord of The World". Just before "Black Sabbath" Ozzy communicates brilliantly with the crowd telling about how everybody talks about Black Sabbath and now the band is about to perform the title of the band (inspired by Italian horror film). This is probably the easiest song the band can perform because at the opening part the music flows in simple arrangement, mellow style. It grows to heavier part . and I really enjoy this classic song. The firs song Black Sabbath has ever created from jamming.

Other songs are also wonderfully performed. It's interesting to enjoy before "Iron Man" is played. Ozzy makes intensive communication with the crowd before the song that was featured in "Schoold of Rock" movie starts to roll. "Children of The Grave" and "Paranoid" are also worth enjoying. Unfortunately there is no song from "Sabotage" album.

Overall, this is definitely an excellent addition to any hard rock / heavy metal collection. I do not have any complaint at all with this live album, everything flows excellently. It rocks!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#148887) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by Kazuhiro
4 stars They like a tour concerning the retirement of Live Aid in 1985 and Ozzy in 1992 etc. always offered the topic as Sabbath. The band really becomes a legend after Ozzy secedes formally the band in 1978 and really respectfully of a listener all over the world in them. Their re- formations were always hoped for to a listener and various musicians because of the influence in the age of the band including Ozzy. And, finally, Sabbath came to think about the comeback trail in the shape voluntarily answered the band that made it to the legend though Sabbath in the 90's announced the album in power. Ozzfest in 1997 became a special year for a listener and various musicians. The fan got excited with the plan of Ozzfest because various information and the guess existed. Information etc. to live of Donington rose around Sabbath at a dash, too and it walked concretely on the road of achievement. It is guessed it was live can the satisfaction of the performance of the head liner in Ozzfest for them including. Of course, the fan had the opinion made to have worried whether to make their performances good. It is guessed that there was a fact caught as a test case whether they are accepted to the fan, too. However, it will be able to be said that the formation of the band will have succeeded to some degree as the result. It will be able to enjoy the fan including selection. Four live that did can surely be counted as one of the masterpieces in the history of the music of Sabbath.

Send comments to Kazuhiro (BETA) | Report this review (#226238) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 12, 2009

4 stars This is a live recording of the original BLACK SABBATH lineup in their home town of Birmingham, England on December 5 1997. According to the liner notes there are no overdubs so we hear it as it happened, mistakes and all. Ozzy certainly fills the air with expletives throughout the night, even during instrumental sections. I guess he's happy to be home.

"War Pigs" is the opener with Ozzy yelling obsenities right from the get go. How good does this sound when it kicks into gear around 2 1/2 minutes. Ripping guitar 4 minutes in. Vocal melodies from Ozzy after 6 1/2 minutes as Iommi solos. Love the sound of the guitar to open "Behind The Wall Of Sleep". He's lighting it up 2 minutes in. Check out Geezer's bass solo after 3 1/2 minutes to end it. "N.I.B." features more chunky bass in this killer track. Ward and Iommi are raising hell before 2 1/2 minutes. Iommi just solos and solos 4 1/2 minutes in. After the song some fan jumps on stage and tells Ozzy how big a fan he is. "Fairies Wear Boots" again has some deep bass from Butler as Iommi grinds away. Check them both out before 3 minutes too. "Electric Funeral" had to be the song that inspired ALICE IN CHAINS and many other like bands. "Sweet Leaf" is a love song to marijuana. I don't know how many times I heard this before I realized what it was about. Being stoned back then all the time is my excuse for not getting it (haha). Ripping guitar solo 3 minutes in.

"Spiral Architect" sounds amazing. It kicks in before a minute. Love this tune. "Into The Void" features some low end riffs before 1 1/2 minutes. I like the relaxing guitar solo in "Snowblind" first before 2 1/2 minutes then at 4 1/2 minutes. "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" is such a great tune. Although Ozzy bales on the high notes. "Orchid / Lord Of This World" opens with intrictae guitar before the second part comes in with a dark and heavy mood.It does pick up.The guitar sounds amazing before 6 minutes as the bass throbs. "Dirty Women" is nice and heavy. "Black Sabbath" is so powerful. It kicks in before 5 1/2 minutes. Scorching guitar after 6 minutes. My favourite part of "Iron Man" is when it speeds up 6 1/2 minutes in. "Children Of The Grave" is a song that you just need to crank up really loud. Incredible. "Paranoid" is great too. There are two new original compositions that are tacked on the end. Both "Psycho Man" and "Selling My Soul" are good tunes but they really pale with all that's gone on before.

BLACK SABBATH was such a powerful band live, and this is a chance to really feel that energy in front of their family and friends in their home town. Pretty cool.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#257357) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "Reunion"