REUNION

Buy BLACK SABBATH Music
Live, released in 1998

Disc 1

1. War Pigs (8:28)
2. Behind the Wall of Sleep (4:07)
3. N.I.B. (6:45)
4. Fairies Wear Boots (6:19)
5. Electric Funeral (5:02)
6. Sweet Leaf (5:07)
7. Spiral Architect (5:40)
8. Into the Void (6:32)
9. Snowblind (6:08)

Disc 2

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (4:36)
2. Orchid/Lord of This World (7:07)
3. Dirty Women (6:29)
4. Black Sabbath (7:29)
5. Iron Man (8:21)
6. Children of the Grave (6:30)
7. Paranoid (4:28)
8. Psycho Man * (5:18)
9. Selling My Soul * (3:10)

Search BLACK SABBATH Reunion lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH Reunion tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Released by Epic Records on October 20th 1998. Recorded December 4th and 5th 1997. Tracks 8 and 9 of Disc 2 are previously unreleased studio tracks by the original line up (noted by *).

Thanks to the icon of sin for the addition
and to the icon of sin for the last updates

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH Reunion Music

Sanctuary UK 2011
Mob RulesMob Rules
Rhino 2013
Mob Rules - Black Sabbath US $5.99 Buy It Now 32m 25s
BLACK SABBATH "Live At Last" LP 1980 NEMS BS-001 UK IMPORT No UPC US $15.95 Buy It Now 38m 12s
BLACK SABBATH Vol. 4 2009 UK 9-trk promo test CD remastered Vertigo US $24.49 [0 bids]
40m 8s
OZZY OSBOURNE/BLACK SABBATH - MEMOIRS OF A MADMAN - 17 TRK PRO CD GT HITS US $48.96 [1 bids]
40m 57s
Black Sabbath - Paranoid CD single - STILL SEALED (2004) - Ozzy Osbourne US $6.66 Buy It Now 45m 8s
BLACK SABBATH BORN AGAIN LP MADE IN ARGENTINA FIRST PRESSING 1984 DEEP PURPLE US $39.99 Buy It Now 46m 3s
OZZY OSBOURNE THE ULTIMATE SIN LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESSING 1986 Black sabbath US $44.99 Buy It Now 46m 3s
OZZY OSBOURNE LIVE & LOUD 2 LP SET MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 BLACK SABBATH ZAKK WYLDE US $139.00 Buy It Now 46m 3s
BLACK SABBATH w/ OZZY ~ LIVE AT LAST ~ CASSETTE TAPE US $9.99 [0 bids]
49m 24s
LOONEY TUNES rare classic rock comp 3XLPs KINKS, ZAPPA, BLACK SABBATH, HENDRIX US $35.00 Buy It Now 54m 23s
2 Black Sabbath Vinyl Records, In Great Shape, NO SKIPPING! Guaranteed US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h
CD Promo Single Black Sabbath Psycho Man DJ USA Collectible US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
pit magazine new, black sabbath+dio,rare 2nd to last issue 2007 US $5.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Never Say Die US $7.95 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Technical Ecstasy US $7.95 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath CD 10/16/80 War Memorial Rochester NY Heaven and Hell Tour Dio US $10.00 [1 bids]
1970 BLACK SABBATH PARANOID Olive WB ORIGINAL PRESS GATEFOLD LP WS 1887 OZZY US $14.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath record album Never Say Die US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 16m
BLACK SABBATH 1970 RARE THICK VINYL RECORD OZZY OSBOURNE PARANOID HEAVY METAL LP US $7.99 [1 bids]
BLACK SABBATH THE DIO YEARS REMASTERED CD NEW US $11.75 Buy It Now 2h 18m
1992 Black Sabbath CD Dehumanizer Demos Dio US $10.00 [0 bids]
Elf CD Demo & Cortland NY 1971 Ronnie James Dio Black Sabbath Rainbow US $11.51 [2 bids]
THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO BLACK SABBATH-OLD & NEW TESTAMENTS / 2 CD PROMO ONLY/ NIB US $12.99 [0 bids]
Lot Of 3 LP's Black Sabbath VG+ & Better Very Nice US $8.99 [0 bids]
David Benson Purpose Of The Cross CD Christian Doom Metal ccm black sabbath NEW! US $5.89 Buy It Now 2h 33m
BLACK SABBATH Mob Rules '81 LP RONNNIE JAMES DIO ORIG US press NMint-/MINT- US $19.99 [0 bids]
"7"-Black Sabbath-Call Of The Wild- 1988 EUROPEAN 7" I.R.S. 45 with PICTURE SLEE US $19.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - THE RULES OF HELL [BOX] - NEW CD BOXSET US $46.98 Buy It Now 2h 53m
BLACK SABBATH 1970 - 1987 BY TEICHIKU RECORDS 1996 JAPAN SAMPLE CD SEALED US $799.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
BLACK SABBATH Die Young SAB 412 1980 45rpm vertigo Stereo Vinyl Lp EX US $25.98 Buy It Now 3h 9m
Black Sabbath 4-CD Collection Master Reality / Paranoid / Vol 4 R2-73923-A US $24.99 [0 bids]
DIO RAINBOW BLACK SABBATH VIDEO 1984 + TICKET STUB HEAVEN AND HELL 2007 TAMPA US $9.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH VG++ vinyl LP Vol. 4 BS2602 ERROR PRESSING! OZZY Osbourne Iommi US $14.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath 13 180g HQ AUDIOPHILE + Free MP3 Download NEW SEALED Vinyl 2 LP US $23.99 [1 bids]
Heavy Metal Soundtrack (CD, Sep-1996 Nazareth Black Sabbath Cheap Trick Trust US $11.40 Buy It Now 3h 30m
BLACK SABBATH: The Eternail Idol LP WARNER RECORDS 9255481 US 1987 PROMO NM US $24.29 Buy It Now 3h 37m
BLACK SABBATH ~ MOB RULES CD US $6.66 Buy It Now 3h 42m
(METAL LP) BLACK SABBATH - ATTENTION VOLUME TWO (SEALED COLORED VINYL) US $24.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Black Sabbath Heaven and Hell, Vinyl; EXCELLENT CONDITION!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
(METAL 2LP) HEAVEN & HELL - THE DEVIL YOU KNOW (SEALED / BLACK SABBATH / DIO) US $22.00 Buy It Now 4h
Black Sabbath - Live Evil cd US $6.00 [0 bids]
4h
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell cd US $5.00 [1 bids]
We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'n' Roll by Black Sabbath (CD, Aug-1988, Warner Bros.) US $1.50 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Never Say Die audio cd US $3.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH 13 CD BRAND NEW Thirteen US $14.92 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Black Sabbath Headless Cross vinyl lp record very rare Original still in shrink US $49.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Seventh Star w Tony Iommi vinyl lp record very rare Original US $20.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Paranoid Vinyl Record LP - WS 1887 - WB Records VG US $19.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Volume 4 Vinyl Record LP - BS 2602 - 1972 - WB Records VG US $22.99 [0 bids]
Isis Temporal 3 Vinyl LP Record & DVD Box Set black sabbath godflesh melvins NEW US $35.99 Buy It Now 4h 14m
DIVINE RECORDINGS - THE OZZFEST 2000 SAMPLER - BLACK SABBATH- IOMMI- ETC-CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 22m
Greatest Hits 1970-1978 [Remaster] by Black Sabbath (CD, Mar-2006, Rrw) US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Cassette tapes, Ozzy Osborne, Black Sabbath US $0.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock N Roll Compact Disc Ozzy US $5.12 Buy It Now 4h 43m
ORIGINAL 1971 BLACK SABBATH MASTER OF REALITY LP BURBANK LABEL BS 2562 MORE LIST US $7.16 [9 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Live At Last UK Import LP Tone Mastered NEMS A1/B1 Recorded 1973 US $6.99 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL 1980 BLACK SABBATH HEAVEN AND HELL LP WARNER BROS RECORDS MORE LISTED!! US $4.40 [4 bids]
Master of Reality by Black Sabbath (CD, Jun-1990, Warner Bros.) New! US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 13m
BLACK SABBATH LIVE...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES DVD ALL REGIONS NEW US $22.61 Buy It Now 5h 23m
ORIGINAL 1974 BLACK SABBATH SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH LP WARNER BROS BS 2695 US $11.50 [10 bids]
Black Sabbath Mob Rules 12" Vinyl LP BSK-3605 US $7.49 [3 bids]
Rare MOS GENERATOR 7" COLORED VINYL classic rock STONE AXE BLACK SABBATH KYUSS US $7.00 [0 bids]
Rare STONE AXE "Extended Play" CD EP classic rock MOS GENERATOR BLACK SABBATH US $10.00 [0 bids]
Rare MOS GENERATOR "Destroy!" CD modern classic rock STONE AXE BLACK SABBATH US $11.00 [0 bids]
Rare MOSQUITO HAWK CD EP rock SWORD C-AVERAGE FITZ OF DEPRESSION BLACK SABBATH US $7.00 [0 bids]
Scarce Rock EP LP : Ozzy Osbourne ~ Just Say Ozzy ~ Black Sabbath ~ CBS 6Z45451 US $25.00 [0 bids]
Ozzy Osbourne RARE Hand Signed Scream CD Black Sabbath + Promo Mouse Pad + Photo US $164.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (1988) - Used - Compact Disc OZZY, IOMMI, WARD US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Dio Years - Black Sabbath 12136759 US $11.05 Buy It Now 6h 5m
Paranoid by Black Sabbath (Cassette, Oct-1990, Warner Bros.) US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Paranoid by Black Sabbath (CD, Oct-1990, Warner Bros.) US $0.99 [0 bids]
20 CD Lot Collection Black Sabbath Metallica Queensryche Rush Classic Rock Metal US $36.00 [11 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Vol 4 WARNER BROS. Original LP Ozzy Osbourne US $24.95 Buy It Now 6h 35m
BLACK SABBATH SABOTAGE 1975 WB RECORDS BS 2822 US $6.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" LP 2011, Rhino (180 Gram Vinyl) NEW US $23.00 Buy It Now 6h 55m
BLACK SABBATH "Black Sabbath, Vol. 4" LP 2011 Rhino (180 Gram Vinyl) New Sealed US $23.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
BLACK SABBATH Vintage 1980`s Printed Sweatband/Wristband Unused Rare US $13.04 Buy It Now 7h
Paranoid by Black Sabbath (CD, Oct-1990, Warner Bros.) US $1.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Heaven and Hell FULLY SIGNED Vinyl - DIO Tony Iommi Ward AUTOGRAPH US $999.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
ALLHELLUJA Pain Is The Game DIGIPAK BLACK SABBATH US $13.00 Buy It Now 7h 17m
BLACK SABBATH LIVE AT LAST UK 12' PRESS BS 001 NOBARCODE EX/EX LP US $18.00 Buy It Now 7h 24m
BLACK SABBATH - LADY EVIL (PROMO) - 45rpm (JR-1) US $4.95 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH NM PROMO We Sold Our Soul For Rock n Roll 2BS 2923 Near Mint 2 LPS US $74.95 Buy It Now 7h 39m
BLACK SABBATH Never Say Die! LP [SEALED 180 GRAM VINYL] IOMMI WARD BUTLER Metal US $22.95 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Black Sabbath 1st Same S/T Rare Color Vinyl Sealed LP NEMS Reissue US $28.99 Buy It Now 7h 51m
BLACK SABBATH CD MOB RULES IMPORT MADE IN THE E.U. RARE FIND RONNIE JAMES DIO EX US $9.95 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH MASTER OF REALITY BS 2562 VINYL LP 1971 ORIG PLAYS GREAT VG+/G+!! US $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 33m
BLACK SABBATH Sabbath Bloody Sabbath CD MINI LP US $16.49 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Black Sabbath Technical Ecstasy + insert UK vinyl LP album record 9102750 US $139.59 Buy It Now 8h 55m
BLACK SABBATH LIVE EVIL 1-23742 VINYL 2X LP 1982 ORIG PRESS PLAYS GREAT VG+!! US $18.99 Buy It Now 9h 5m
BLACK SABBATH Black Sabbath CD MINI LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Black Sabbath US MZ 1 FOR 3D iphone 4 4g 4s 5 5s 5c HTC One M7 back cover case US $22.99 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Black Sabbath US MZ 2 FOR 3D iphone 4 4g 4s 5 5s 5c HTC One M7 back cover case US $22.99 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Black Sabbath US MZ 3 FOR 3D iphone 4 4g 4s 5 5s 5c HTC One M7 back cover case US $22.99 Buy It Now 9h 27m

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH Reunion ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(45%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

BLACK SABBATH Reunion reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars This will be one of my younger brother (Jean-Luc) biggest disappointment. "Sabbath" should have come to Belgium in 99 for a concert such as this "Reunion" one but it was cancelled a couple of weeks prior to the event. We already had the tickets...and we never really heard the reason of the cancellation. I doubt that we will be able to share a "Sabbath" experience like this one. And since he is six years younger than myself he could not come with me to see the band in 1973 : my first "prog" concert.

So, he bought this double live CD set and copied it for me (but we are used to share lots of musical material). Moneywise it is a good solution and I have so many thousnads of ? in records, videos, DVD's that I haven't any philophical problem with this.

Ozzy and his bandmates are quite in a good shape for this reunion. And the crowd is totally united with the band. Enthusisast and wild. Ozzy is very good in his leading role, exhorting the crowd with his typical coarse language (it is impossible to count all these "fu.." throughout this set. And what a set !

The impressive thing about this live release is not only the setlist, which is probably the best a "Sabbath" fan could dream of but also the rendition of all these numbers. The feeling is really superb and obviously the band has a great pleasure to be on stage again in their original line-up and probably perform their repertoire like never before. In a completely different style and to releate this live album with one most of you know, it can be compared to "Keys To Ascension" from "Yes" (for the spirit and the tracklist. Not for the genre of course).

Ozzy confirms this after "N.I.B.". I quote : "You know what ? It's been seventeen years that I haven't make a gig with these three guys. And you know what ? I have been fuc.ing missed them".

Of course most of this double live CD is made of songs from their first three albums. And that's what the audience was exactly expecting. Four songs from their debut album : "Black Sabbath", "The Wizzard", "Behind the Wall of Sleep" and "N.I.B.". The bulk of songs comes from "Parano´d" of course. No less than five songs. The title track as encore as well as two of the best heavy metal songs ever written : "War Pigs" and "Iron Man". Super mighty versions of these two incredible songs. But let's not forget "Electric Funeral" and "Fairies".

From "MOR" five songs as well of which the delicate "Orchid". Completely lost into this ocean of pure, super heavy metal. But one of the many great versions here is a completely demential version of "Spiral Architect". Phenomenally heavy although the original studio version was even featuring some strings. Nothing as such here, I can tell you. Just a fuc.ing wild interpretation. One of the fifteen highlights I guess.

Just one regret here : the fantastic "Wheels Of Confusion" won't be featured. But with such a tracklist, one can easily forgive this to "Sabbath". Only "Snowblind" from "Volume four" sits on this live album.

This double CD set is extremely wild and heavy. And it is what the fans were expecting. IMHHO, this is the best heavy metal live album ever recorded. Each songs is brilliantly interpreted. Of course, you have to be ready for this "prog" live experience.

There will even be two unreleased studio songs (a weird idea, but maybe that "Sabbath" thought it would be an additional sales argument. And even "Psycho Man" as well as "Selling my Soul" are good.

Five stars for this incredible live testament.

For the tracklist. For the atmosphere. For the renditions. For the nostalgia. Just get out and grab it, or steal it, or do whatever you like to get it. But do get it. Now, now, now, now, now !

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#144282) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 13, 2007

Review by Gatot
4 stars One of the best rock concerts I have ever listened to!

As I have countless mentioned that I do enjoy live albums especially rock / prog rock music, be it being over-dubbed or not, be it recorded with good or bad recording quality or not. But of course, I would prefer those with excellent recording quality. This reunion concert, fortunately - thanks God!, has been recorded in excellent quality so that I have no problem at all to play it very loud. I think, the recording quality of this Black Sabbath "Reunion" live album has exceeded my expectation as it produces crystal clear sounds from the concert. The other point that I always consider in listening to live album is the live vibes demonstrated from the record and this album, again, has fulfilled my expectation. In fact, the sounds of the crowd are quite noisy throughout the show and it proves that the concert was really performed in the most live atmosphere possible. The role of Ozzy Osbourne as the band's main communication channel has created the dynamic live vibes. He yells, shouts and talks out loud to the audience, asking them to participate actively during the show. Yes, he uses so many "f" word but that's okay as far as the crowd were going crazy with the concert. In some occasion he deliberately asks the crowd to sing along while he kept quiet on certain segments of the vocal line. It's so rocking.

The performance itself brought together most of the band's legendary tracks with "War Pigs" (about Vietnam war) as energetic opener of the album with relatively long ambient music combining Bill Ward's drumming, Iommi's guitar riffs, and Geezer Butler's bass work. Ozzy starts talking to the audience and when the first verse of the lyrics start to enter, he lets the crowd reply his singing at the opening of War Pigs. It's so rocking! Especially when it's combined with Iommi's power chords. It flows wonderfully to "Behind The Wall of Sleep" with another great riffs of Iommi. It's really surprising that Bill Ward's drumming is still attractive and Butler bass work is also quite tight. Musically, this is the kind of performance where the band's live performance is much better than the studio. It flows beautifully to "NIB", "Fairy Wear Boots", and "Electric Funeral". AT the end of NIB, Ozzy introduces the original members of the band while the crowd applaud loudly, followed with rockin' communication

"Snowblind" has been my favorite since I was childhood and I know exactly the parts where critical things come out from the song including those with guitar solo. This is what so interesting to me because I have known exactly when the band should start singing and when the drum rolls dynamically and especially when the guitar solo by Iommi enters. This is what I like about this live album because when Iommi's guitar solo enters that has been the part that I have been waiting for whenever I listen to "Snowblind". In this version, the crowd gives loud shout to Iommi when the guitar solo enters. WOW! That's exactly the part that I consider very "critical" and the crowd have shared similar feeling with me! Thank to the whoever crowd who have participated in this excellent concert. You all rocked man!!!!

Under Disc 2, my favorite is of course "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" where the band plays excellently. On vocal line, Ozzy has modified the melody a bit to suit his voice, because he removes the high register notes. Never mind, because musically it still rocks! Iommi's guitar riffs and power chords are truly killing! Butle's bass guitar work is totally mindful and enjoyable, while Bill Ward with his age still able to play dynamically. I really salute him. Iommi provides his great guitar fills during "Orchid" followed with "Lord of The World". Just before "Black Sabbath" Ozzy communicates brilliantly with the crowd telling about how everybody talks about Black Sabbath and now the band is about to perform the title of the band (inspired by Italian horror film). This is probably the easiest song the band can perform because at the opening part the music flows in simple arrangement, mellow style. It grows to heavier part . and I really enjoy this classic song. The firs song Black Sabbath has ever created from jamming.

Other songs are also wonderfully performed. It's interesting to enjoy before "Iron Man" is played. Ozzy makes intensive communication with the crowd before the song that was featured in "Schoold of Rock" movie starts to roll. "Children of The Grave" and "Paranoid" are also worth enjoying. Unfortunately there is no song from "Sabotage" album.

Overall, this is definitely an excellent addition to any hard rock / heavy metal collection. I do not have any complaint at all with this live album, everything flows excellently. It rocks!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#148887) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by Kazuhiro
4 stars They like a tour concerning the retirement of Live Aid in 1985 and Ozzy in 1992 etc. always offered the topic as Sabbath. The band really becomes a legend after Ozzy secedes formally the band in 1978 and really respectfully of a listener all over the world in them. Their re- formations were always hoped for to a listener and various musicians because of the influence in the age of the band including Ozzy. And, finally, Sabbath came to think about the comeback trail in the shape voluntarily answered the band that made it to the legend though Sabbath in the 90's announced the album in power. Ozzfest in 1997 became a special year for a listener and various musicians. The fan got excited with the plan of Ozzfest because various information and the guess existed. Information etc. to live of Donington rose around Sabbath at a dash, too and it walked concretely on the road of achievement. It is guessed it was live can the satisfaction of the performance of the head liner in Ozzfest for them including. Of course, the fan had the opinion made to have worried whether to make their performances good. It is guessed that there was a fact caught as a test case whether they are accepted to the fan, too. However, it will be able to be said that the formation of the band will have succeeded to some degree as the result. It will be able to enjoy the fan including selection. Four live that did can surely be counted as one of the masterpieces in the history of the music of Sabbath.

Send comments to Kazuhiro (BETA) | Report this review (#226238) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 12, 2009

4 stars This is a live recording of the original BLACK SABBATH lineup in their home town of Birmingham, England on December 5 1997. According to the liner notes there are no overdubs so we hear it as it happened, mistakes and all. Ozzy certainly fills the air with expletives throughout the night, even during instrumental sections. I guess he's happy to be home.

"War Pigs" is the opener with Ozzy yelling obsenities right from the get go. How good does this sound when it kicks into gear around 2 1/2 minutes. Ripping guitar 4 minutes in. Vocal melodies from Ozzy after 6 1/2 minutes as Iommi solos. Love the sound of the guitar to open "Behind The Wall Of Sleep". He's lighting it up 2 minutes in. Check out Geezer's bass solo after 3 1/2 minutes to end it. "N.I.B." features more chunky bass in this killer track. Ward and Iommi are raising hell before 2 1/2 minutes. Iommi just solos and solos 4 1/2 minutes in. After the song some fan jumps on stage and tells Ozzy how big a fan he is. "Fairies Wear Boots" again has some deep bass from Butler as Iommi grinds away. Check them both out before 3 minutes too. "Electric Funeral" had to be the song that inspired ALICE IN CHAINS and many other like bands. "Sweet Leaf" is a love song to marijuana. I don't know how many times I heard this before I realized what it was about. Being stoned back then all the time is my excuse for not getting it (haha). Ripping guitar solo 3 minutes in.

"Spiral Architect" sounds amazing. It kicks in before a minute. Love this tune. "Into The Void" features some low end riffs before 1 1/2 minutes. I like the relaxing guitar solo in "Snowblind" first before 2 1/2 minutes then at 4 1/2 minutes. "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" is such a great tune. Although Ozzy bales on the high notes. "Orchid / Lord Of This World" opens with intrictae guitar before the second part comes in with a dark and heavy mood.It does pick up.The guitar sounds amazing before 6 minutes as the bass throbs. "Dirty Women" is nice and heavy. "Black Sabbath" is so powerful. It kicks in before 5 1/2 minutes. Scorching guitar after 6 minutes. My favourite part of "Iron Man" is when it speeds up 6 1/2 minutes in. "Children Of The Grave" is a song that you just need to crank up really loud. Incredible. "Paranoid" is great too. There are two new original compositions that are tacked on the end. Both "Psycho Man" and "Selling My Soul" are good tunes but they really pale with all that's gone on before.

BLACK SABBATH was such a powerful band live, and this is a chance to really feel that energy in front of their family and friends in their home town. Pretty cool.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#257357) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "Reunion"