REUNION

Buy BLACK SABBATH Music
Live, released in 1998

Disc 1

1. War Pigs (8:28)
2. Behind the Wall of Sleep (4:07)
3. N.I.B. (6:45)
4. Fairies Wear Boots (6:19)
5. Electric Funeral (5:02)
6. Sweet Leaf (5:07)
7. Spiral Architect (5:40)
8. Into the Void (6:32)
9. Snowblind (6:08)

Disc 2

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (4:36)
2. Orchid/Lord of This World (7:07)
3. Dirty Women (6:29)
4. Black Sabbath (7:29)
5. Iron Man (8:21)
6. Children of the Grave (6:30)
7. Paranoid (4:28)
8. Psycho Man * (5:18)
9. Selling My Soul * (3:10)

Search BLACK SABBATH Reunion lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH Reunion tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Released by Epic Records on October 20th 1998. Recorded December 4th and 5th 1997. Tracks 8 and 9 of Disc 2 are previously unreleased studio tracks by the original line up (noted by *).

Thanks to the icon of sin for the addition
and to the icon of sin for the last updates

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH Reunion Music

ParanoidParanoid
Rhino Warner Bros. 498 1990
BLACK SABBATH LIVE...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES DVDBLACK SABBATH LIVE...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES DVD
Multiple Formats
Box set
Rhino 2014
Master of RealityMaster of Reality
Warner Off Roster 1990
13 (Best Buy Deluxe)13 (Best Buy Deluxe)
Vertigo 2013 2013
Deluxe Edition
Universal Republic 2013
Sabbath Bloody SabbathSabbath Bloody Sabbath
Warner Off Roster 1990
Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell Disk Union Promo Box Japan US $45.00 Buy It Now 29m 56s
Black Sabbath: LIVE at Hammersmith Odeon US $89.99 Buy It Now 29m 56s
Black Sabbath "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" LP. US edition. Warner Bros. 1974 US $16.99 Buy It Now 35m 22s
Nativity in Black II Vol 2 Tribute Black Sabbath (PA cd) slayer pantera megadeth US $39.99 [0 bids]
37m 1s
Black Sabbath "Heaven and Hellt" lp sealed US $11.99 [0 bids]
44m 35s
Black Sabbath-Technical Ecstasy-1977 A&M CS-88.359 Venezuela Release diff order US $6.99 [0 bids]
45m 51s
BLACK SABBATH - PARANOID NEW CD US $8.44 Buy It Now 49m 25s
We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'n' Roll by Black Sabbath (CD, US $4.00 [0 bids]
CD BLACK SABBATH MOB RULES 1981 WARNER BROS. US $1.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Black Sabbath 12" LP Remastered Limited Edition US $23.00 [0 bids]
33 LP Record Black Sabbath "Greatest Hits" NEMS NEL-6009 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
BLACK SABBATH - SELF TITLED D/Rem CD ~ EVIL WOMAN +++ OZZY OSBOURNE 70's *NEW* US $18.51 Buy It Now 1h 22m
33 LP Record Black Sabbath "Black Sabbath" Warner Brothers BS-1871 US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Reunion by Black Sabbath 2CD like New US $13.59 Buy It Now 1h 31m
BLACK SABBATH PARANOID 180 GRAM VINYL GATEFOLD LP SEALED RHINO RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Ray Gillen-5th Anniversary Memorial Tribute CD ex Badlands Black Sabbath singer US $2.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Masters Of Reality 8 track tape True Note Bootleg Ozzy Rock US $19.88 Buy It Now 1h 52m
BLACK SABBATH Sabbath Bloody Sabbath LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG++ 1974 Lyrics OZZY US $23.74 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Black Sabbath, Mob Rules Record LP, Warner Bros. BSK 3605, Excellent US $5.50 [2 bids]
BLACK SABBATH VG+ 12" vinyl LP Vol. 4 BS2602 ERROR PRESSING! OZZY Osbourne Iommi US $14.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Born Again [CD New] European Import US $14.57 Buy It Now 2h 18m
BLACK SABBATH paranoid LP VG+ WS 1887 Vinyl 1970 USA Stereo Green Label WB US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 35m
BLACK SABBATH - DEHUMANIZER 2 x LP Vinyl 2011 German Pressing, OOP RARE NM Copy US $60.00 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Paranoid by Black Sabbath (Cassette, Oct-1990, Warner Bros.) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Pantera Planet Caravan Rare Promo Single Black Sabbath US $7.89 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Born Again Cassette US $10.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Reunion 2 X CD 1998 used NM / NM EPIC [4919549] US $8.10 Buy It Now 3h 37m
BLACK SABBATH THE COLLECTION 2LP 1985 GATE-FOLD RARE HTF OOP OZZY OSBOURNE DOOM US $40.00 Buy It Now 4h
LOT OF 29 ROCK METAL CLASSIC CDS NIRVANA AC/DC PANTERA BLACK SABBATH FOO WARRANT US $99.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Mogwai/Magoo "Black Sabbath" 7" OOP Explosions in the Sky Caspian US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Ozzy Osbourne "The Ultimate Sin" LP NM Orig In Shrink Black Sabbath US $26.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Black Sabbath: Greatest Hits 1970-1978 [Remaster] (CD, Rrw) US $7.95 Buy It Now 4h 47m
Ozzfest 2001 The Second Millennium CD 2001 used NM/NM Slipknot Black Sabbath US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 47m
The Dio Years by Black Sabbath (CD, Apr-2007, Rhino (Label)) US $1.25 [2 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - CLASSIC ALBUMS: PARANOID (WS) NEW DVD US $15.65 Buy It Now 5h
STILL SEALED ~ 16 TRACK PROMO ~ Ozzfest 2004 CD OZZY BLACK SABBATH METAL US $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 24m
BLACK SABBATH Live At Last - CASSETTE IRELAND Print - ozzy no dio deep RARE US $4.95 [0 bids]
DIO We Rock 12" LP Heavy Metal VERTIGO Deep Purple Black Sabbath Elf Live Import US $4.99 [0 bids]
black sabbath born again 1983 warner brothers records cassette heavy metal US $11.95 Buy It Now 5h 47m
Black Sabbath 'Buer' Double Live LP with Dio Japan Press Ultra Rare NM/VG US $116.99 Buy It Now 6h 6m
AXIS It's A Circus World RARE 1st press LP Vinnie Appice DIO BLACK SABBATH US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 30m
BLACKFOOT Strikes LP US Hard Rock BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL US press US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
DIO Intermission '86 LP ex-RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL US press US $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACKFOOT Siogo LP US Hard Rock BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL US press NMint- US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACK SABBATH Live At Last LP OZZY OSBOURNE UK IMPORT press US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACK SABBATH We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll 2LP OZZY OSBOURNE ORIG US press US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACK SABBATH Collection 2LP RARE UK !!! IMPORT ORIGINAL WHITE label press Nmint US $44.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACK SABBATH Never Say Die LP OZZY OSBOURNE ORIGINAL US press US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACKFOOT Siogo LP US Hard Rock BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL US press US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACKFOOT Marauder LP US Hard Rock BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL US press US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACKFOOT Tomcattin' LP US Hard Rock BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL 1st US press MINT- US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACK SABBATH Technical Ecstasy '77 LP OZZY OSBOURNE Original US press US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
DIO Sacred Heart '83 LP ex-RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATH ORIGINAL US press NMint- US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
BLACK SABBATH Vol. 4 '72 LP OZZY OSBOURNE ORIG US GREEN lab pr GATEFOLD +BOOKLET US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 32m
Black Sabbath Celebration...Rare Live 4 CD London UK 2013 Lim.Ed. Japan CD US $143.13 Buy It Now 6h 42m
DEEP PURPLE - In Rock - LP 1970 - BUDGIE, WARHORSE, BLACK SABBATH, URIAH HEEP !! US $45.01 Buy It Now 7h
BLACK SABBATH "Come to the sabbath" Rare cd Living Legend 90 US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
Black Sabbath on Kerrang Cover 1998 Shirley Manson of Garbage Korn Ash US $12.06 Buy It Now 7h 7m
BLACK SABBATH -SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH - OZ Vertigo spaceship / NM/EX / LP US $19.35 [3 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - SABOTAGE - OZ Vertigo spaceship / Hard rock LP US $16.72 [5 bids]
Black Sabbath - Live Evil: Deluxe Edition CD US $29.31 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Black Sabbath-Debut-WB 1871-W/Ticket Stub-Fort Wayne,IN Coliseum 2/15/77 VG LP US $74.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer (NEW CD) US $10.84 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Black Sabbath LP record - Australian pressing - 'Vol 4' US $4.84 [2 bids]
Black Sabbath Master Of Reality + Vol. 4 1987 Japan 2in1 CD 33PD-354 HTF Rare US $69.80 Buy It Now 8h 2m
BLACK SABBATH - TYR - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 8h 22m
6 TAPES! BLACK SABBATH - SABOTAGE, MASTER OF REALITY, DEHUMANIZER BLOODY US $32.00 Buy It Now 8h 22m
TONY IOMMI (BLACK SABBATH) - KERRANG PLAYING CARD US $9.63 Buy It Now 8h 28m
BLACK SABBATH PARANOID / JAPAN ORIGINAL GATEFOLD COVER US $149.99 Buy It Now 8h 31m
BLACK SABBATH NEVER SAY DIE! VINTAGE VINYL RECORD. US $29.99 Buy It Now 8h 40m
BLACK SABBATH - REUNION NEW CD US $23.58 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Black Sabbath LP record - Australian pressing - 'Master of reality' US $5.72 [3 bids]
BLACK SABBATH we sold our soul for rock n roll 2 LP Sealed 2BS 2923 Record Club US $100.00 Buy It Now 9h 25m
LED ZEPPELIN - IV - CD - DEEP PURPLE, URIAH HEEP, BLACK SABBATH, RUSH, BUDGIE !! US $16.07 Buy It Now 9h 28m
BLACK SABBATH-PARANOID-ORIGINAL UK VERTIGO-45-2ND PRESS US $6.43 Buy It Now 9h 29m
RONNIE JAMES DIO (Rainbow/Black Sabbath/Dio) - 1990s Magazine Poster US $7.24 Buy It Now 9h 43m
Black Sabbath 'Walpurgis Peel Session 1970' LTD to 500cop LP Black Vinyl NM Ozzy US $56.99 Buy It Now 9h 45m
Ozzy Osbourne Jaws sticker Black Sabbath US $4.74 Buy It Now 9h 47m
BLACK SABBATH - RULES OF HELL NEW CD US $65.40 Buy It Now 10h 11m
OZZY OSBOURNE ULTIMATE SIN BLACK SABBATH DIFF press RUSSIAN LP MINT US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 22m
BLACK COFFEE-STEP OVER THE-HARD ROCK HEAVY METAL LP Iron Maiden Black Sabbath US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 22m
The Eternal Idol by Black Sabbath (Cassette, Sep-1987, Warner Bros.) US $3.99 Buy It Now 10h 47m
Black Sabbath Paranoid CD Vertigo/Sanctuary (Digipack Sleeve) US $12.06 Buy It Now 10h 48m
Black Sabbath Master of Reality CD Vertigo/Sanctuary (Digipack Sleeve) US $12.06 Buy It Now 10h 48m
Black Sabbath - Reunion CD COLUMBIA US $19.66 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Black Sabbath 'Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' LP Picture Disc Italian '96 Rare OOP NEW US $119.90 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Black Sabbath - Sabotage CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock N CD US $16.30 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Never Say Die CD WEA/WARNER BROS. US $8.61 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 CD US $8.61 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath CD WEA/WARNER BROS. US $9.17 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Mob Rules CD WEA/RHINO US $9.17 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath CD WEA/WARNER BROS. US $14.69 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Paranoid CD WEA/WARNER BROS. US $9.17 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality CD WEA/WARNER BROS. US $14.69 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Heaven & Hell CD WEA/WARNER BROS. US $14.69 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Black Sabbath - Live Evil CD US $19.93 Buy It Now 10h 53m
Lot of 3 rock and roll cassettes- Black Sabbath and Quiet Riot US $6.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer CD US $17.98 Buy It Now 10h 53m

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH Reunion ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(46%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

BLACK SABBATH Reunion reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars This will be one of my younger brother (Jean-Luc) biggest disappointment. "Sabbath" should have come to Belgium in 99 for a concert such as this "Reunion" one but it was cancelled a couple of weeks prior to the event. We already had the tickets...and we never really heard the reason of the cancellation. I doubt that we will be able to share a "Sabbath" experience like this one. And since he is six years younger than myself he could not come with me to see the band in 1973 : my first "prog" concert.

So, he bought this double live CD set and copied it for me (but we are used to share lots of musical material). Moneywise it is a good solution and I have so many thousnads of ? in records, videos, DVD's that I haven't any philophical problem with this.

Ozzy and his bandmates are quite in a good shape for this reunion. And the crowd is totally united with the band. Enthusisast and wild. Ozzy is very good in his leading role, exhorting the crowd with his typical coarse language (it is impossible to count all these "fu.." throughout this set. And what a set !

The impressive thing about this live release is not only the setlist, which is probably the best a "Sabbath" fan could dream of but also the rendition of all these numbers. The feeling is really superb and obviously the band has a great pleasure to be on stage again in their original line-up and probably perform their repertoire like never before. In a completely different style and to releate this live album with one most of you know, it can be compared to "Keys To Ascension" from "Yes" (for the spirit and the tracklist. Not for the genre of course).

Ozzy confirms this after "N.I.B.". I quote : "You know what ? It's been seventeen years that I haven't make a gig with these three guys. And you know what ? I have been fuc.ing missed them".

Of course most of this double live CD is made of songs from their first three albums. And that's what the audience was exactly expecting. Four songs from their debut album : "Black Sabbath", "The Wizzard", "Behind the Wall of Sleep" and "N.I.B.". The bulk of songs comes from "Parano´d" of course. No less than five songs. The title track as encore as well as two of the best heavy metal songs ever written : "War Pigs" and "Iron Man". Super mighty versions of these two incredible songs. But let's not forget "Electric Funeral" and "Fairies".

From "MOR" five songs as well of which the delicate "Orchid". Completely lost into this ocean of pure, super heavy metal. But one of the many great versions here is a completely demential version of "Spiral Architect". Phenomenally heavy although the original studio version was even featuring some strings. Nothing as such here, I can tell you. Just a fuc.ing wild interpretation. One of the fifteen highlights I guess.

Just one regret here : the fantastic "Wheels Of Confusion" won't be featured. But with such a tracklist, one can easily forgive this to "Sabbath". Only "Snowblind" from "Volume four" sits on this live album.

This double CD set is extremely wild and heavy. And it is what the fans were expecting. IMHHO, this is the best heavy metal live album ever recorded. Each songs is brilliantly interpreted. Of course, you have to be ready for this "prog" live experience.

There will even be two unreleased studio songs (a weird idea, but maybe that "Sabbath" thought it would be an additional sales argument. And even "Psycho Man" as well as "Selling my Soul" are good.

Five stars for this incredible live testament.

For the tracklist. For the atmosphere. For the renditions. For the nostalgia. Just get out and grab it, or steal it, or do whatever you like to get it. But do get it. Now, now, now, now, now !

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#144282) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 13, 2007

Review by Gatot
4 stars One of the best rock concerts I have ever listened to!

As I have countless mentioned that I do enjoy live albums especially rock / prog rock music, be it being over-dubbed or not, be it recorded with good or bad recording quality or not. But of course, I would prefer those with excellent recording quality. This reunion concert, fortunately - thanks God!, has been recorded in excellent quality so that I have no problem at all to play it very loud. I think, the recording quality of this Black Sabbath "Reunion" live album has exceeded my expectation as it produces crystal clear sounds from the concert. The other point that I always consider in listening to live album is the live vibes demonstrated from the record and this album, again, has fulfilled my expectation. In fact, the sounds of the crowd are quite noisy throughout the show and it proves that the concert was really performed in the most live atmosphere possible. The role of Ozzy Osbourne as the band's main communication channel has created the dynamic live vibes. He yells, shouts and talks out loud to the audience, asking them to participate actively during the show. Yes, he uses so many "f" word but that's okay as far as the crowd were going crazy with the concert. In some occasion he deliberately asks the crowd to sing along while he kept quiet on certain segments of the vocal line. It's so rocking.

The performance itself brought together most of the band's legendary tracks with "War Pigs" (about Vietnam war) as energetic opener of the album with relatively long ambient music combining Bill Ward's drumming, Iommi's guitar riffs, and Geezer Butler's bass work. Ozzy starts talking to the audience and when the first verse of the lyrics start to enter, he lets the crowd reply his singing at the opening of War Pigs. It's so rocking! Especially when it's combined with Iommi's power chords. It flows wonderfully to "Behind The Wall of Sleep" with another great riffs of Iommi. It's really surprising that Bill Ward's drumming is still attractive and Butler bass work is also quite tight. Musically, this is the kind of performance where the band's live performance is much better than the studio. It flows beautifully to "NIB", "Fairy Wear Boots", and "Electric Funeral". AT the end of NIB, Ozzy introduces the original members of the band while the crowd applaud loudly, followed with rockin' communication

"Snowblind" has been my favorite since I was childhood and I know exactly the parts where critical things come out from the song including those with guitar solo. This is what so interesting to me because I have known exactly when the band should start singing and when the drum rolls dynamically and especially when the guitar solo by Iommi enters. This is what I like about this live album because when Iommi's guitar solo enters that has been the part that I have been waiting for whenever I listen to "Snowblind". In this version, the crowd gives loud shout to Iommi when the guitar solo enters. WOW! That's exactly the part that I consider very "critical" and the crowd have shared similar feeling with me! Thank to the whoever crowd who have participated in this excellent concert. You all rocked man!!!!

Under Disc 2, my favorite is of course "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" where the band plays excellently. On vocal line, Ozzy has modified the melody a bit to suit his voice, because he removes the high register notes. Never mind, because musically it still rocks! Iommi's guitar riffs and power chords are truly killing! Butle's bass guitar work is totally mindful and enjoyable, while Bill Ward with his age still able to play dynamically. I really salute him. Iommi provides his great guitar fills during "Orchid" followed with "Lord of The World". Just before "Black Sabbath" Ozzy communicates brilliantly with the crowd telling about how everybody talks about Black Sabbath and now the band is about to perform the title of the band (inspired by Italian horror film). This is probably the easiest song the band can perform because at the opening part the music flows in simple arrangement, mellow style. It grows to heavier part . and I really enjoy this classic song. The firs song Black Sabbath has ever created from jamming.

Other songs are also wonderfully performed. It's interesting to enjoy before "Iron Man" is played. Ozzy makes intensive communication with the crowd before the song that was featured in "Schoold of Rock" movie starts to roll. "Children of The Grave" and "Paranoid" are also worth enjoying. Unfortunately there is no song from "Sabotage" album.

Overall, this is definitely an excellent addition to any hard rock / heavy metal collection. I do not have any complaint at all with this live album, everything flows excellently. It rocks!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#148887) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by Kazuhiro
4 stars They like a tour concerning the retirement of Live Aid in 1985 and Ozzy in 1992 etc. always offered the topic as Sabbath. The band really becomes a legend after Ozzy secedes formally the band in 1978 and really respectfully of a listener all over the world in them. Their re- formations were always hoped for to a listener and various musicians because of the influence in the age of the band including Ozzy. And, finally, Sabbath came to think about the comeback trail in the shape voluntarily answered the band that made it to the legend though Sabbath in the 90's announced the album in power. Ozzfest in 1997 became a special year for a listener and various musicians. The fan got excited with the plan of Ozzfest because various information and the guess existed. Information etc. to live of Donington rose around Sabbath at a dash, too and it walked concretely on the road of achievement. It is guessed it was live can the satisfaction of the performance of the head liner in Ozzfest for them including. Of course, the fan had the opinion made to have worried whether to make their performances good. It is guessed that there was a fact caught as a test case whether they are accepted to the fan, too. However, it will be able to be said that the formation of the band will have succeeded to some degree as the result. It will be able to enjoy the fan including selection. Four live that did can surely be counted as one of the masterpieces in the history of the music of Sabbath.

Send comments to Kazuhiro (BETA) | Report this review (#226238) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 12, 2009

4 stars This is a live recording of the original BLACK SABBATH lineup in their home town of Birmingham, England on December 5 1997. According to the liner notes there are no overdubs so we hear it as it happened, mistakes and all. Ozzy certainly fills the air with expletives throughout the night, even during instrumental sections. I guess he's happy to be home.

"War Pigs" is the opener with Ozzy yelling obsenities right from the get go. How good does this sound when it kicks into gear around 2 1/2 minutes. Ripping guitar 4 minutes in. Vocal melodies from Ozzy after 6 1/2 minutes as Iommi solos. Love the sound of the guitar to open "Behind The Wall Of Sleep". He's lighting it up 2 minutes in. Check out Geezer's bass solo after 3 1/2 minutes to end it. "N.I.B." features more chunky bass in this killer track. Ward and Iommi are raising hell before 2 1/2 minutes. Iommi just solos and solos 4 1/2 minutes in. After the song some fan jumps on stage and tells Ozzy how big a fan he is. "Fairies Wear Boots" again has some deep bass from Butler as Iommi grinds away. Check them both out before 3 minutes too. "Electric Funeral" had to be the song that inspired ALICE IN CHAINS and many other like bands. "Sweet Leaf" is a love song to marijuana. I don't know how many times I heard this before I realized what it was about. Being stoned back then all the time is my excuse for not getting it (haha). Ripping guitar solo 3 minutes in.

"Spiral Architect" sounds amazing. It kicks in before a minute. Love this tune. "Into The Void" features some low end riffs before 1 1/2 minutes. I like the relaxing guitar solo in "Snowblind" first before 2 1/2 minutes then at 4 1/2 minutes. "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" is such a great tune. Although Ozzy bales on the high notes. "Orchid / Lord Of This World" opens with intrictae guitar before the second part comes in with a dark and heavy mood.It does pick up.The guitar sounds amazing before 6 minutes as the bass throbs. "Dirty Women" is nice and heavy. "Black Sabbath" is so powerful. It kicks in before 5 1/2 minutes. Scorching guitar after 6 minutes. My favourite part of "Iron Man" is when it speeds up 6 1/2 minutes in. "Children Of The Grave" is a song that you just need to crank up really loud. Incredible. "Paranoid" is great too. There are two new original compositions that are tacked on the end. Both "Psycho Man" and "Selling My Soul" are good tunes but they really pale with all that's gone on before.

BLACK SABBATH was such a powerful band live, and this is a chance to really feel that energy in front of their family and friends in their home town. Pretty cool.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#257357) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "Reunion"