RACHEL

Anthony Deblaere - bass, vocals
David Coué - drums, percussion

Rock Progresif (digipack)

Thanks to Ghost Rider for the addition

ECHOES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ECHOES Rachel Music

CD Chuck Lange "Echoes of Olympic National Park" on Northsound 1994 US $0.99 [1 bids]
38m 11s
SIN FANG**SUMMER ECHOES**LP US $24.35 Buy It Now 55m 26s
Distant Echoes (the Remixes Pt. 1) - Ferry,Cimmone New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $16.24 Buy It Now 58m 52s
CD-"Echoes of Canyon de Chelly" Native American Indian US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
*NEW ECHOES OF THE SOMME LOYALIST ULSTER US $12.81 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Agalloch - Faustian Echoes EP (CD new, Dammerung Arts 2012) US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Ding Dong/Echoes Gee 1028, M- clean labels US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
PEGGY SUE**CHOIR OF ECHOES**CD US $15.50 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Aloha, Some Echoes Audio CD US $4.45 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Harve Presnell-New Echoes Of The Old West Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
George Feyer/Echoes of Paris - Vintage 12" Record G US $0.99 [0 bids]
WILL YOUNG - ECHOES NEW CD US $24.56 Buy It Now 2h 5m
CD Echoes of Nature Rainforest US $7.64 Buy It Now 2h 8m
CD Echoes of Nature Jungle Talk US $7.64 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Echoes of Nature: Jungle Talk (CD, Sep-1993, Laserlight) Brand new US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ECHOES Born To Be With You 45 Dolton US $4.49 Buy It Now 2h 44m
ROGER WAGNER CHORALE echoes from a 16th century cathedral LP VG+ S 36013 US $13.50 Buy It Now 3h 8m
ECHOES OF NATURE: Rainforest (CD,1993) US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
Cocteau Twins Tiny Dynamite Echoes In A Shallow Bay 2 LP orig dead can dance '85 US $69.00 Buy It Now 3h 10m
FREDDIE HUBBARD Echoes of Blue LP 1976 Atlantic VG+ dj promo US $12.15 Buy It Now 3h 14m
EDDIE MILLER Ellington Echoes Part1 & 2 DECCA used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
CD Echoes of Nature Wilderness River US $7.64 Buy It Now 3h 22m
THE SOUTHERN ECHOES Rare on Gospel Black GOSPEL Shepherd Feed My Sheep Lis! US $24.99 [0 bids]
SYLVIA ST. JAMES: Echoes & Images (soul vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 27m
TRAVELING ECHOES JEWEL 1965 Tell Jesus What You Want Black Gospel 45 listen! US $24.99 [0 bids]
The Echoes DOO WOP 45 (SEG-WAY 103) Baby Blue/Boomerang VG HEAR IT! US $7.95 Buy It Now 3h 37m
The Echoes DOOWOP45(SMASH1766)BluebirdsOverTheMountain/AChickenAin'tNothing VG US $7.95 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Terri Lynn TallTree Echoes of the Heart - A Sacred Journey CD US $8.18 Buy It Now 3h 39m
FRANCO BATTIATO echoes of sufi dances LP Record 1985 ITALY like new US $24.98 Buy It Now 3h 41m
BERNARD HERRMANN - SOUVENIRS DE VOYAGE / ECHOES - CD US $18.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Dixie Echoes with Hal Kennedy Sing Close to the Master LP SOF 122 US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
CREEP - ECHOES NEW CD US $30.30 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Italy : Echoes of CD (1990) US $6.98 Buy It Now 4h
Pink Floyd - Echoes 4LP The Best Of Box Set NM/NM Dutch Import US $240.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
GEORGE FEYER'S "ECHOES OF CHRISTMAS" PIANO+HARPSICHORD+RHYTHM ACC. VOX 33LP 1955 US $18.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Little Joe the Thriller "The Echoes Keep../Lonesome" Original 45 RPM Okeh US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Neapolitan Trio "Evening Chimes/Woodland Echoes" Orig 78 RPM VG++ US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 24m
McCoy Tyner ?- Echoes Of A Friend, LP Vinyl, 1974, Milestone Records ?- M-9055 US $20.00 [0 bids]
RARE Gene Clark RSD Echoes/I Found You RECORD STORE DAY 7" 45 RPM FREE US SHIPPI US $17.98 Buy It Now 4h 34m
Sufi Soul - Sufi Soul-Echoes Of Paradise [CD New] US $18.76 Buy It Now 4h 38m
ACAPPELLA DOO WOP - GRAND CENTRAL ECHOES on CLIFTON US $12.00 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Carl Tipton - Echoes Of The Carl Tipton Show [CD New] US $6.98 Buy It Now 4h 39m
Rock-it Radio show #1663 - Echoes of the Past show US $9.50 Buy It Now 4h 44m
ECHOES of OLD GOLD University of Iowa 1960's/ Iowa Hawkeyes/ IOWA RECORDS/ IC US $50.00 Buy It Now 4h 50m
RENA JONES (CELLO) - ECHOES [RENA JONES (CELLO)] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $19.20 Buy It Now 5h 2m
TABERNACLE ECHOES JESUS CAN MAKE A WAY LP WASHINGTON,DC US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 4m
JOSH GROBAN ALL THAT ECHOES SEALED CD NEW 2013 US $7.99 [0 bids]
I WAS A CUB SCOUT - Pink Squares/Echoes (UK 2 Tk DJ CD Single) US $4.47 Buy It Now 5h 11m
4.intage southern gospel record: Original Dixie Echoes w/ guest Hal Kennedy US $4.25 [0 bids]
Morgan Fisher: Echoes of Lennon CD US $1.99 [0 bids]
Rare Bluegrass 45 - Carl Story - Echoes From The Burning Bush - Mercury - M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 37m
VARIOUS zondervan echoes from the albums LP Sealed ZLP 521 Vinyl Record US $18.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
THE ECHOES Greatest Hits LP early rock doo wop feat Baby Blue US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 42m
2014 Beach Day Native Echoes LP Vinyl Garage Rock BRAND NEW SEALED US $26.50 Buy It Now 5h 56m
echoes of a rock era: the early years LP, VARIOUS,Good, record - with normal war US $14.75 Buy It Now 5h 58m
***COMPLETELY SEALED***ECHOES OF AN ERA*** US $30.00 Buy It Now 6h 18m
WALTER BARACCHI Echoes Of Johann Strauss LP Stereo Vox Instrumental RVG EXC RARE US $425.00 Buy It Now 6h 36m
The Dixie Echoes With Hal Kennedy--Sing Songs Of Faith 1963 Gospel Vinyl LP US $14.00 Buy It Now 7h 19m
THE ECHOES Bluebirds Over Mountain 45 VG+ Skiffle 7" US $14.95 Buy It Now 7h 20m
ECHOES - BABY BLUE 45 '61 pop rock HEAR Paul Goddard Collection US $3.99 [0 bids]
BROTHERS JOHNSON Welcome To The Club/Echoes Of An Era 45 + Deceiver 45 LOT NM US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 34m
THE CLEVELAND GOLDEN ECHOES"I Was On My Knees/Looking Back On My Life"(F/G cond) US $1.00 Buy It Now 7h 37m
JAMES BLACKSHAW (LITANY OF ECHOES) CD (NEW AND SEALED) *Read Description* US $5.75 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Cosmic Echoes 0029667526326, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $18.93 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Holli and & Christi Banks CD Echoes Of Love Christian Music Gospel US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
Pink Floyd - Echoes (The Best of , 2001) BOX SET NEW STILL SEALED US $12.02 [9 bids]
JERRY LEE LEWIS, She Even Woke Me Up To Same Goodbye-Echoes, 45 Smash s-2244 NM US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 42m
EDDY ARNOLD echoes LP Mint- ACL 7025 Vinyl 1976 Record US $11.00 Buy It Now 9h 45m
Echoes of the Mountains, New Music US $22.25 Buy It Now 9h 56m
JOHN WILLIAMS Echoes Of London 1986 CBS Records CD Album US $3.98 [0 bids]
THE DIXIE ECHOES - LIVING BY FAITH - Songs of Faith SOF 138, in open shrink US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 30m
Little Echoes by K's Choice *New CD* US $7.10 Buy It Now 10h 40m
Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd by Pink Floyd *New CD* US $22.12 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Echoes of Time *New CD* US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Echoes from the Underground by Vertical Horizon *New CD* US $9.02 Buy It Now 10h 42m
MALIA "ECHOES OF DREAMS"CD SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h
BERT WEEDON - Blue Echoes - Excellent Condition LP Record Polydor 2384 095 US $9.62 Buy It Now 11h 13m
Echoes of The Greek Affair Bazdrum LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 15m
JOBI - THE ECHOES OF A PLACE LTD EDITION CD RAIN DRINKERS LAST COPIES US $8.02 Buy It Now 11h 30m
Luna Kiss - Echoes Of Sound CD US $18.47 Buy It Now 11h 33m
Pink Floyd - Echoes - A history of Pink Floyd - BBC Radio Show Retired 6x CD set US $999.99 [0 bids]
Czech NSO : Davis:Carls War (The World At War/ Goodnight Mr. Tom/ Echoes That Re US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 39m
The Rapture - Echoes [Promo CD Album] US $7.62 [0 bids]
BLUE ECHOES repro 45 - It's Witchcraft/Debbie US $9.60 [0 bids]
Rendezvous: Echoes Within the City by Various Artists (CD, Oct-2000, 2 Discs) US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 20m
ECHOES The Best of Pink Floyd 2001 2-CD compilation U.S. shipping included US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 46m
JERRY LEE LEWIS: She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye / Echoes (country 45) US $8.00 Buy It Now 12h 47m
PHIL SPECTOR Echoes Of The Sixties PHIL SPECTOR UK Original LP Laminated US $19.24 Buy It Now 13h 10m
GEORGE FEYER echoes of paris vienna & italy 3 LP VG+ M-2492 Murray Hill Mono USA US $30.00 Buy It Now 13h 13m
AWAKENING ECHOES Upbeat Gospel Peacock 45 BORN AGAIN Hear It Listen US $14.77 Buy It Now 13h 48m
DON HUSTAD & TED SMITH crusade echoes LP VG+ WST 8316 Vinyl Record US $6.00 Buy It Now 13h 55m
LIVINGSTON TAYLOR LP ECHOES 1979 CAPRICORN RECORDS NM- US $10.62 Buy It Now 14h 7m
GOLDEN GOODIES VOL 16 LP TEMPOS ECHOES OTHERS 1963 R&R US $10.62 Buy It Now 14h 7m
Mighty Echoes [CD New] US $6.98 Buy It Now 14h 35m
WERNER M LLER - GREAT STRAUSS WALTZES / ECHOES OF ITALY - NEW CD US $21.16 Buy It Now 14h 36m
Pink Floyd Echoes Ceramic Mug US $15.20 Buy It Now 14h 42m
The Echoes - Baby Blue / The Four Esquires - Love Me Forever / 7" 45 - NM US $2.00 [0 bids]
Various-Echoes Of Germany: German popular music of the 1950s and early 1960s CD US $14.14 Buy It Now 14h 57m
MUSIC BOX LP ECHOES FROM THE VICTORIAN PARLOR EXCELLENT US $4.95 Buy It Now 15h 7m
"Stir of Echoes" OST ADVANCE DJ CD Nettwerk US $11.49 Buy It Now 15h 51m

More places to buy ECHOES music online Buy ECHOES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ECHOES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ECHOES Rachel ratings distribution

ECHOES Rachel reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Well, at this moment I may not complain about the situation for the lesser known and unknown new progrock bands on Prog Archives: last week Oaksenham from Armenia was added, fellow symphomaniac Bhikkhu is busy with the inclusions of Neverness from Spain and Obscura from Italy and today I noticed that Echoes from France is added, good work! Echoes is a new French four piece band with an additional female player on flute traverse. This second CD entitled Rachel is an own production and distributed by the excellent French progrock label Musea

Listening to Rachel I presume that the band name Echoes is a kind of tribute to the sound of Pink Floyd their album Meddle but I also hear elements from early Jane and Eloy. Echoes their sound is build upon lots of tension between the dreamy and more compelling parts with lots of organ and sensitive electric guitar. Remarkably is the variety in the instrumentation: twanging guitar and organ in Night The First, sensitive electric guitar and sparkling Grand piano in I Met With Scorn, a sumptuous church organ sound with fiery guitar and vocal harmonies in The Lift, Grand piano and flute traverse with a swelling organ sound in Supermarket Santa Claus and piano with flute and biting wah-wah guitar in Until The Last Shadow Is Gone. One of my favorite tracks is The March Of Rachel: majestic piano play, then a slow rhtyhm with propulsive guitar work and catchy guitar runs, followed by fragile piano flights and a tight tango rhythm with theatrical vocals, this sounds like a rock-opera!

I had to get used to the English vocals of these Frenchmen (three musicians also sing), especially in I Met With Scorn the accent is a bit too obvious. But I am glad that in general the vocals sound OK although I would have been more pleased with French vocals ( I always prefer native language). My conclusion: a wonderful album with moving work on organ and guitar that has carried me away many times during the running time of 60 minutes! My rating: 3,5 stars.

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#147039) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 26, 2007

3 stars Clearly this french band has taken it's name from the PINK FLOYD song of the same name. They do have a sound that reminds me of early FLOYD, but they also have added their own flavour to it. There are songs and passages on this disc that are fantastic, but there are also some songs and passages that I could take or leave.The organ play is a plus for me, the vocals are ok for the most part.

"Night The First" reminds me of VIOLETA DE OUTONO and is also my favourite track. Gentle guitar and vocals create a cool sound to open. After a minute organ and more passionate vocals arrive. Before 2 minutes it sounds so much like VIOLETA DE OUTONO. Nice. The contrast continues. I can't say enough about this song. I had such high hopes when I first heard this track but the rest(except the last song) aren't even close to sounding this good. The organ runs are outstanding. "I Met With Scorn" opens with a drum and piano melody. The tempo picks up and vocals arrive after 2 minutes. They aren't very good either. As Eric mentioned the accent is strong. Guitar before 4 minutes. Passionate vocals(better) 6 1/2 minutes in with some backup vocals too. "The Lift" opens with an organ solo that is joined by guitar and drums. It calms down as vocals arrive a minute in. This pattern is repeated. "Supermarket Santa Claus" is pastoral with piano and synths. Drums follow then vocals 1 1/2 minutes in. Guitar after 4 minutes.

"The March Of Rachel" is my least favourite track. It opens with piano as a full sound arrives a minute in. A minute later we get this ethnic, waltz-like rhythm that I just don't like. "Run To The" is an uptempo track with vocals. Not a fan. I do like the brief calm sections though. "For Your Love" is pastoral with outbursts of organ.The best part is 4 1/2 minutes in to the end.This is my third favourite of the bunch. "Until The Last Shadow Is Gone" has a classical feel to it as piano and flute play. Vocals and light drums join in. Some scorching guitar melodies 3 1/2 minutes in. "Night The Last" is like the conclusion to "Night The First" the opening track. It's really a toss up to which one is better. Just love the sound. This features a powerful organ sound, then it calms down beautifully.

There certainly is a lot of potential with this band, and i'll be interested to hear what their next one sounds like.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#161793) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 15, 2008

Post a review of ECHOES "Rachel"