RACHEL

Anthony Deblaere - bass, vocals
David Coué - drums, percussion

Rock Progresif (digipack)

Thanks to Ghost Rider for the addition

ECHOES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ECHOES Rachel Music

THE MIGHTY ECHOES LOVE FROM ECHE PARK JAPAN PROMO CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 43m 13s
MIGHTY ECHOES NEW CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 43m 54s
Dead in the Water - Echoes..In the Ruins (2007) (CD) US $6.44 Buy It Now 2h 11m
FOUR TET**ANGEL ECHOES**VINYL US $5.91 Buy It Now 2h 24m
FOO FIGHTERS ECHOES SILENCE PATIENCE & GRACE CD BRAND NEW THE PRETENDER US $18.76 Buy It Now 2h 48m
JOSH GROBAN-ALL THAT ECHOES-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F45 US $28.99 Buy It Now 3h 6m
JOSH GROBAN - ALL THAT ECHOES NEW CD US $24.43 Buy It Now 3h 15m
The Echoes(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Marchin' Thru'-UK-Ex/VG+ US $16.98 Buy It Now 3h 23m
78 rpm BAND OF ROYAL AIR FORCE national emblem / imperial echoes , r p o`donnell US $34.00 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Echoes - Zoo - CD Single / EP US $10.12 Buy It Now 4h 4m
XRCD JVCXR 0030-2: Tiger Okoshi - Echoes Of A Note - OOP, 1993, JAPAN, SEALED US $69.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Adrian Brett - Echoes Of Gold - Warwick - WW5062 (LP) US $5.08 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Adrian Brett - Echoes Of Gold - Warwick - WW5062 (LP) US $5.08 Buy It Now 4h 21m
ECHOES OF AN ERA-The Charlie & Dizzy Gillespie Years-1966 Roulette 2LP RE-105 US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 22m
Morning Echoes 45 House Of Mercy HSE US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 26m
The Coral Roots & Echoes JAPAN CD OBI G216 US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Echoes: Boomerang / Baby Blue 7" 45 VG+ Canada Zirkon 1044 US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 59m
NOTRE DAME GLEE CLUB WAKE UP THE ECHOES LP NEAR MINT IN SHRINKWRAP 1975 US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h
Are You Mine/ I'll Love You Forever-The Echoes Doowop R&B Bluebeat Blank Label US $3.00 [0 bids]
Band H.M. Royal Airforce - National Emblem/ Imperial Echoes - HMV - B8846 (78) US $3.38 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Band Royal Air Force - Donald Wood - Northern Echoes - Stereo - 0567 (LP) US $1.68 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Band Royal Marines - J.Mason - Imperial Echoes - EMI - TWOX1079 - stereo (LP) US $6.78 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Echoes from Italy and France Golden Tone C4014 LP MONO US $6.52 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 23m
1977 Echoes Of The Thirties 5 LPs 70 Tracks JAZZ BOX SET P5-14320 NM Vinyl US $96.25 Buy It Now 6h 35m
Romantic Echoes Of Hawaii LP Colortone MONO C33-4907 VG+ Vinyl US $10.40 Buy It Now 6h 38m
THE ECHOES Born To Be With You/My Guiding Light 7" 45 Dolton 18 NM vinyl US $4.79 Buy It Now 6h 53m
STEVEN HALPERN & GEORGIA KELLY Ancient Echoes LP 1978 Heru Records GD+/VG+ US $6.95 Buy It Now 7h 3m
The Echoes Living Room Concerts Vol. 3 by Various Artists (CD, 1997, Echodisc) US $4.99 [0 bids]
George Lewis Echoes Of New Orleans 10" Blue Note DG BLP 7010 1951 Lexington Ave. US $0.99 [0 bids]
DON SHOEN: Echoes From The Past / Is He Anyone I Know 45 (sm tol) Country US $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 20m
WILL YOUNG - ECHOES [WILL YOUNG] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 20m
Codeseven 2004 Dancing Echoes/Dead Sounds [sealed CD] Equal Vision) US $0.99 Buy It Now 8h 23m
Edensong - Echoes Of Edensong CD - GENESIS PROG YES US $6.99 [0 bids]
KING OF PRUSSIA**ZONIAN GIRLS... AND THE ECHOES THAT SURROUND US ALL**CD US $15.50 Buy It Now 8h 39m
MAJA SK RATKJE - RIVER MOUTH ECHOES NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 8h 54m
FOO FIGHTERS echoes,silence,patience + Grace 2recordset US $33.98 Buy It Now 9h 21m
Echoes of Eternity - Schumann, Chopin, / Fujiko Hemming US $3.98 Buy It Now 9h 45m
BIAGIO MARINI - ECHOES FROM VENICE: MUSIC OF BIAGIO MARINI NEW CD US $24.04 Buy It Now 9h 54m
GEORGE FEYER ECHOES OF CHILDHOOD/ THE SWINGLE SINGERS THE BACH ALBUM CDS US $9.99 [0 bids]
10h
Phil Spector-Echoes of-Incls-Righteous Bros,Crystals,Ronettes-Free UK post US $18.02 Buy It Now 10h 3m
DARDANELLE - DARDANELLE ECHOES SINGING LADIES NEW CD US $20.18 Buy It Now 10h 4m
HK Cd CHYI YU MICHELLE PAN Echoes ~NEW~ ?? ??? ?? US $28.00 Buy It Now 10h 21m
Pink Floyd - Echoes - 4 LP Box Set - New Sealed US $151.39 [6 bids]
John Barry Eternal Echoes 20002 CD Album Classical Music Brand New US $15.28 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Echoes Of A Rock Era The Early Years Vinyl LP Record Album Set -- Roulette Label US $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 59m
COUNT BASIE Echoes of an era Double Vinyl LP Roulette RE11S Stereo US $25.48 Buy It Now 11h
THE ESSO STEEL BAND: ECHOES OF BERMUDA, NM Orig. Canada Edmar Caravan US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Rare Blue Note Lp 7010 Echoes Of New Orleans With George Lewis And N. O. Stomper US $25.50 [0 bids]
GENE CLARK: Echoes / I Found You 45 (PS, limited edition reissue for "Black fri US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 30m
COCTEAU TWINS - TINY DYNAMITE/ECHOES IN A SHALLOW BAY UK ORIG 4AD CD NO BARCODE US $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 51m
Echoes Goodbye Gentle Land LP CBS Sony 28AH 2177 Stereo Import Japan 1987 VG++ US $6.00 Buy It Now 12h 55m
Echoes of Nature: Jungle Talk by Echoes Of Nature (CD, Sep-1993, Laserlight) US $5.50 Buy It Now 13h 35m
(DB326) Klaxons, Echoes - DJ CD US $5.08 Buy It Now 13h 47m
Audio CD Echoes of Italy US $15.00 [0 bids]
Harper's Cricket CD Sorry No Apology Peterson Muntzel of Echoes From Airplanes US $17.95 Buy It Now 13h 52m
CHICK COREA Echoes of An Era II The Concert 60165 LP Ad5362 US $7.99 [0 bids]
(BW335) Klaxons, Echoes - 2010 DJ CD US $4.68 Buy It Now 14h
PINK FLOYD & Roger Waters 4 CD Lot DSOTM / SACD PULSE ECHOES In the Flesh US $21.11 [2 bids]
Sing Me A Song of Songmy/Echoes of Blue (2 CD's) - Freddie Hubbard US $8.99 [0 bids]
THE DIXIE ECHOES..."FATHER'S TABLE GRACE".....NEW SEALED GOSPEL ALBUM US $15.99 Buy It Now 14h 51m
MOONLIGHT AGONY - Echoes of a Nightmare CD 2005 MINT US $12.34 Buy It Now 14h 54m
The Echoes of Nature: North Coast (New CD) US $2.00 Buy It Now 15h 17m
The Echoes Living Room Concert, Volume 9 (CD, 2003, PA Public Radio). US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 17m
The Echoes Living Room Concert, Volume 8 (CD, 2002, PA Public Radio). US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 20m
WILLIE SMITH ECHOES OF SPRING LE HOT CLUB DE FRANCE CASSETTE US $2.99 Buy It Now 15h 22m
COUNT BASIE "Best of Count Basie" 2xLP - Echoes of an Era - Roulette 1972 -Promo US $8.99 [0 bids]
1971 Echoes of the Past Drum Corps CD 16 of the Greatest Drum Corps US $17.95 Buy It Now 15h 59m
CD Echoes Of Nature Frog Chorus US $7.64 Buy It Now 15h 59m
CD Echoes Of Nature Thunderstorm US $7.64 Buy It Now 15h 59m
CD Echoes Of Nature Morning Songbirds US $7.64 Buy It Now 16h 3m
CD Echoes Of Nature American Wilds US $7.64 Buy It Now 16h 4m
FOO FIGHTERS Echoes Silence Patience & Grace CD VG+++ US $9.36 Buy It Now 16h 11m
1960 THE ECHOES born to be with you / my guiding light 7" VG+ 45 Dolton No. 18 US $12.00 Buy It Now 16h 22m
Echoes of Nature: Bayou (New CD) US $3.50 Buy It Now 16h 27m
1960 ROCK + ROLL 45 - THE ECHOES - DOLTON 18 - "BORN TO BE WITH YOU" US $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 28m
Echoes of a Rock Era: Groups, Harptones, Crows, New US $13.97 Buy It Now 16h 30m
Echoes Of Nature, Rainforest, 12 251, 010111300421, SEALED US $4.00 [0 bids]
BENEDETTI & SVOBODA - ECHOES OF SPAIN * - NEW CD US $15.40 Buy It Now 17h 22m
Echoes Of An Era -The Count Basie Years Two Record Set US $2.75 Buy It Now 17h 28m
33 LP Record Eddie Zavaski & Orchestra Polish Echoes Polskie Odglosy Eurotone US $10.99 Buy It Now 17h 45m
ECHOES OF GLENN MILLER; FRANKIE OREGA TRIO AT DINO'S US $8.00 [0 bids]
Eventide Echoes Enoch Daniels Odeon # 4170 US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 56m
Anggun - Echoes: Asian Limited Edition CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 17h 58m
Mezzanine Owls - Slingshot Echoes - U.S. cd - RARE! US $4.95 Buy It Now 18h 2m
LITTLE JOE AND THE THRILLERS Echoes Keep Calling ORIGINAL 1957 Early Rock OKEH US $39.00 Buy It Now 18h 7m
MARIMBA ECHOES - Acapulco Marimbas - NUDE LP US $10.16 Buy It Now 18h 8m
Various : Jungle Talk: Echoes of Nature CD (1993) US $4.49 Buy It Now 18h 18m
BLOODGROUP - TRACING ECHOES [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $17.02 Buy It Now 18h 26m
Echoes Of An Era - Vari Artists (Cassette 1982) NEW US $12.74 Buy It Now 18h 31m
THE PINK SNOWFLAKES - SUN CHASING: THE LAST EXPLODING ECHOES * - NEW CD US $12.32 Buy It Now 18h 34m
Paravicini Derek - Echoes Of The Sounds To Be CD US $23.19 Buy It Now 18h 41m
Ferry Cimmone - Distant Echoes: Remixes 1 CD US $12.92 Buy It Now 18h 41m
Moriarty John - Echoes UK CD Pop Jazz US $21.59 Buy It Now 18h 41m
Donaldson Liz Reed Colleen - English Echoes: English Country Dance Favorites CD US $23.83 Buy It Now 18h 42m
Sharif Ashraf Khan Poonchwala - Echoes Of Indus UK CD US $34.29 Buy It Now 18h 42m
Echoes Of France 2 Various CD Pop Int'L & World Music France US $19.11 Buy It Now 18h 44m
Echoes Of Germany: German Popular Music Of The 195 CD US $19.11 Buy It Now 18h 44m
Echoes Of Giants - At The End Of Myself Cdr CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 18h 44m

More places to buy ECHOES music online Buy ECHOES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ECHOES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ECHOES Rachel ratings distribution

ECHOES Rachel reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Well, at this moment I may not complain about the situation for the lesser known and unknown new progrock bands on Prog Archives: last week Oaksenham from Armenia was added, fellow symphomaniac Bhikkhu is busy with the inclusions of Neverness from Spain and Obscura from Italy and today I noticed that Echoes from France is added, good work! Echoes is a new French four piece band with an additional female player on flute traverse. This second CD entitled Rachel is an own production and distributed by the excellent French progrock label Musea

Listening to Rachel I presume that the band name Echoes is a kind of tribute to the sound of Pink Floyd their album Meddle but I also hear elements from early Jane and Eloy. Echoes their sound is build upon lots of tension between the dreamy and more compelling parts with lots of organ and sensitive electric guitar. Remarkably is the variety in the instrumentation: twanging guitar and organ in Night The First, sensitive electric guitar and sparkling Grand piano in I Met With Scorn, a sumptuous church organ sound with fiery guitar and vocal harmonies in The Lift, Grand piano and flute traverse with a swelling organ sound in Supermarket Santa Claus and piano with flute and biting wah-wah guitar in Until The Last Shadow Is Gone. One of my favorite tracks is The March Of Rachel: majestic piano play, then a slow rhtyhm with propulsive guitar work and catchy guitar runs, followed by fragile piano flights and a tight tango rhythm with theatrical vocals, this sounds like a rock-opera!

I had to get used to the English vocals of these Frenchmen (three musicians also sing), especially in I Met With Scorn the accent is a bit too obvious. But I am glad that in general the vocals sound OK although I would have been more pleased with French vocals ( I always prefer native language). My conclusion: a wonderful album with moving work on organ and guitar that has carried me away many times during the running time of 60 minutes! My rating: 3,5 stars.

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#147039) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 26, 2007

3 stars Clearly this french band has taken it's name from the PINK FLOYD song of the same name. They do have a sound that reminds me of early FLOYD, but they also have added their own flavour to it. There are songs and passages on this disc that are fantastic, but there are also some songs and passages that I could take or leave.The organ play is a plus for me, the vocals are ok for the most part.

"Night The First" reminds me of VIOLETA DE OUTONO and is also my favourite track. Gentle guitar and vocals create a cool sound to open. After a minute organ and more passionate vocals arrive. Before 2 minutes it sounds so much like VIOLETA DE OUTONO. Nice. The contrast continues. I can't say enough about this song. I had such high hopes when I first heard this track but the rest(except the last song) aren't even close to sounding this good. The organ runs are outstanding. "I Met With Scorn" opens with a drum and piano melody. The tempo picks up and vocals arrive after 2 minutes. They aren't very good either. As Eric mentioned the accent is strong. Guitar before 4 minutes. Passionate vocals(better) 6 1/2 minutes in with some backup vocals too. "The Lift" opens with an organ solo that is joined by guitar and drums. It calms down as vocals arrive a minute in. This pattern is repeated. "Supermarket Santa Claus" is pastoral with piano and synths. Drums follow then vocals 1 1/2 minutes in. Guitar after 4 minutes.

"The March Of Rachel" is my least favourite track. It opens with piano as a full sound arrives a minute in. A minute later we get this ethnic, waltz-like rhythm that I just don't like. "Run To The" is an uptempo track with vocals. Not a fan. I do like the brief calm sections though. "For Your Love" is pastoral with outbursts of organ.The best part is 4 1/2 minutes in to the end.This is my third favourite of the bunch. "Until The Last Shadow Is Gone" has a classical feel to it as piano and flute play. Vocals and light drums join in. Some scorching guitar melodies 3 1/2 minutes in. "Night The Last" is like the conclusion to "Night The First" the opening track. It's really a toss up to which one is better. Just love the sound. This features a powerful organ sound, then it calms down beautifully.

There certainly is a lot of potential with this band, and i'll be interested to hear what their next one sounds like.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#161793) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 15, 2008

Post a review of ECHOES "Rachel"