MADE IN JAPAN [OFFICIAL BOOTLEG]

Buy DREAM THEATER Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2006

1. Highway Star (8:28)
2. Child In Time (11:52)
3. Smoke On The Water (7:51)
4. The Mule (8:31)
5. Strange Kind Of Woman (10:07)
6. Lazy (13:29)
7. Space Truckin' (19:18)

Search DREAM THEATER Made in Japan [Official Bootleg] lyrics

Search DREAM THEATER Made in Japan [Official Bootleg] tabs

- John Petrucci / guitars
- Mike Portnoy / drums
- John Myung / bass
- Jordan Rudess / keyboards
- James LaBrie / vocals

CD Ytsejam Records YTSEJAM015 (2006 USA)

Thanks to EduMusic for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

DREAM THEATER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DREAM THEATER Made in Japan [Official Bootleg] Music

Train of ThoughtTrain of Thought
Elektra 2003
AwakeAwake
Atlantic 1994
Dream Theater - Score: 20th Anniversary World Tour Live with the Octavarium OrchestraDream Theater - Score: 20th Anniversary World Tour Live with the Octavarium Orchestra
Multiple Formats
Rhino 2006
DVD$5.90
The Studio Albums 1992-2011The Studio Albums 1992-2011
Box set
Roadrunner 2014
When Dream and Day UniteWhen Dream and Day Unite
MCA Records
A Dramatic Turn of Events (Special Edition) (CD+DVD)A Dramatic Turn of Events (Special Edition) (CD+DVD)
Roadrunner Records 2011
No release results - showing artist results instead
LP awake ~ USD $26.61
LP falling into infinity ~ USD $26.61
LP metropolis pt. 2: scenes from a memory ~ USD $26.61

More places to buy DREAM THEATER music online Buy DREAM THEATER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DREAM THEATER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DREAM THEATER Made in Japan [Official Bootleg] ratings distribution

DREAM THEATER Made in Japan [Official Bootleg] reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars To begin with, I have not heard the original Deep Purple release, so I can't really compare this album to the original. Still I find this album to be a very enjoyable one, most of the songs are excellent, and ofcourse the performance is flawless. My favourite songs here are the first 3 ones, Hi ... (read more)

Report this review (#278777) | Posted by Dellinger | Tuesday, April 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I like very much Deep Purple Made in Japan and I think that are a unique atmosphere and live record that never this band can play again in his lives. The unique voice of Gillan and guitar solos made a generation dream with this performance. Now, why another band whant made the same? I now that ... (read more)

Report this review (#231519) | Posted by Joćo Paulo | Friday, August 14, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I think we can agree that Made In Japan ranks among the most legendary live albums that is ever made..I think so legendary that most people would regard any attempt to cover it, as blasphemy....so any attempt must be played with the highest skill and the highest standard...this album is such a ... (read more)

Report this review (#202580) | Posted by Daniel1974nl | Friday, February 13, 2009 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Deep Purple is my favorite band of all times, and I have followed them in all their incarnations. I am also a huge fan of Dream Theater since the beginning of the band, and I have enjoyed most of their albums. When I knew it that Dream Theater made a full cover live show of Made In Japan, one of ... (read more)

Report this review (#199660) | Posted by abdulbashur | Sunday, January 18, 2009 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Absolutely STUNNING! Im a huge fan of DT and early Deep Purple, but this cover live show is just superb. It's actually not a cover.It's masterfully expanded & twisted original DP compositions into DT vision of their music. DT knows these songs like their own pockets! Connections like John Petr ... (read more)

Report this review (#152042) | Posted by mp3killer | Wednesday, November 21, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DREAM THEATER "Made in Japan [Official Bootleg]"