The Reasoning

The Reasoning Awakening - The Video album cover

from partners
DVD/Video, released in 2007

1. Awakening - The Video (6:49)
2. Bonus Material - Interviews (?:??)

Total Music Time 6:49

- Gareth Jones / lead vocals & keyboards
- Matthew Cohen / bass guitar
- Lee Wright / guitars
- Vinden Wylde / drums

Limited Edition autographed by the band

Thanks to Slartibartfast for the addition

THE REASONING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE REASONING Awakening - The Video Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Adventures in NeverlandAdventures in Neverland
Highway to High VoltageHighway to High Voltage
Multiple Formats · Import
Comet Music UK 2010
DVD$37.66 (used)
Awakening by Reasoning (2008-01-13)Awakening by Reasoning (2008-01-13)
Comet Music UK

More places to buy THE REASONING music online Buy THE REASONING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE REASONING Awakening - The Video ratings distribution

THE REASONING Awakening - The Video reviews

Review by Slartibartfast
2 stars I was a bit disappointed to find that this was just a video for one song and an interview piece. I was hoping for at least three or four videos, but I shouldn't have been surprised since it was cheaper than the CD. Still, it's a nice video of Awakening and the interview is very informative.

This DVD is a limited series of 250 autographed by the band. I've got #198. If this band keeps it together and keeps on making great music it will become a very valuable item in my collection. And I hope they do just because I really like what they're doing.

The video is part performance video with some film and graphic images. Everyone appears to be present except for Rachel, whose image was pasted in. She is present in the audio, which I think is the studio track. It's a decent video, but I'll be expecting better from them in the future.

The interview part only includes the two guitarists, the keyboardist and the bassist. I really would have liked to see Rachel there and the drummer, too. One tidbit from the interview: the core of the band is the lead vocalist/guitarist Dylan Thompson and the bassist Matthew Cohen, but they've been drawing the other members into the writing.

I'll have to go with a low rating just due the single video without Rachel and the rest being interviews with only four of the band members. Plus it's a limited offer so won't likely be available as these guys build up a wider audience.

Post a review of THE REASONING "Awakening - The Video"