ROCK MONTREAL (DVD)

Good, but non-essential

Buy QUEEN Music
DVD/Video, released in 2007

1. Intro
2. We Will Rock You (Fast)
3. Let Me Entertain You
8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I`m Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I`m Here (Reprise)
13. Love Of My Life

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

Eagle Vision 2007
Queen Productions Ltd.

Thanks to memowakeman for the addition
and to SouthSideoftheSky for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Rock Montreal (DVD) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Queen Rock Montreal + Live Aid USD $17.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (VG) DVD USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen Rock Montreal + Live Aid USD $19.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Rock Montreal & Live Aid [Blu-ray] USD $18.41 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Live In Montreal (We Will Rock You) / New DVD USD $3.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Dvd - Rock Montreal (2010) - Used - Digital Video Disc USD $5.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (Blu-ray Disc, 2007) USD $16.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid Blu-ray .. USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Rock Montreal + Live Aid USD $10.78 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set, Special Edition USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007) USD $11.69 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN: WE WILL ROCK YOU - Live concert in Montreal (1981) DVD *NEW dts USD $2.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Rock Montreal DVD SOUTH AFRICA Catalogue# DVERE014 USD $16.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock Montreal by Queen DVD Widescreen Free Ship #S3970 USD $9.97 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW - Rock Montreal by Queen USD $8.17 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Rock Montreal - DVD Region 2 Brand New Free Shipping USD $21.52 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Rock Montreal/Live Aid - Blu-ray Region B Brand New Free Shipping USD $26.94 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID [BLU-RAY BOXSET] NEW BLU-RAY USD $13.17 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN: ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID: NEW - HD (HIGH DEFINITION) DVD USD $5.95 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID NEW DVD USD $22.13 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN: LIVE AT WEMBLY/ROCK MONTREAL/LIVE IN RIO/ON FIRE - LIV NEW DVD USD $32.83 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007) Disc Only, No Case USD $3.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN: ROCK MONTREAL AND LIVE AID (2007) NEW BLURAY USD $14.08 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID DVD USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Freddie Mercury - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID [2 Shows] Blu-ray DVD- Sealed USD $10.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID NEW DVD USD $16.98 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Live at Wembly/Rock Montreal/Live in Rio/On Fire - Liv DVD Region 1, NTSC USD $33.92 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - Live In Montreal (1981) DVD, NEW!! Freddie Mercury USD $5.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Queen Rock Montreal (2007) - Used - Digital Video Disc USD $3.55 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid (Blu-ray) (Widescreen) USD $13.39 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set, Special Edition... USD $12.46 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Live at Wembley / Rock Montreal / Live in Rio / On Fire: Live at NEW DVD USD $35.84 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Live at Wembly/Rock Montreal/Live in Rio/On Fire - Live at the Bowl... USD $32.67 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN: ROCK MONTREAL 1981 (DIGITALLY RESTORED)**DVD USD $9.95 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL [DVD] [5034504964471] USD $20.29 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2 DVD, 2007) New with Jacket Cover USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen: Rock Montreal & Live Aid [Blu-ray] USD $16.75 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN - Live concert in Montreal (1981) / WE WILL ROCK YOU DVD *NEW dts USD $3.80 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Rock Montreal + Live Aid USD $10.75 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You (DTS Surround; Dolby Digital 5.1) + ROCK MONTREAL 2 DVD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen-Live At Wembley/Rock Montreal/Live in Rio/On Fire USD $37.39 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Queen Rock Montreal (2007, DVD) USD $13.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen: Rock Montreal/Live Aid - Blu-ray Region B Brand New Free Shipping USD $29.52 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Rock Montreal + Live Aid, Good DVD, , USD $9.76 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Rock Montreal - DVD Region 2 Brand New Free Shipping USD $23.30 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (Blu-Ray) USD $26.75 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid (Blu-ray New) USD $12.39 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Rock Montreal & Live Aid [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2007) *New Blu-ray* USD $9.59 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid Blu-ray Region ALL USD $12.56 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN - QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID (WS) NEW BLURAY USD $22.26 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set CD Free Kiss Who USD $13.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen Rock Montreal Blu-Ray Disc USD $19.49 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid [Specia (DVD Used Very Good) Special ED. USD $13.42 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen: Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid [Special Edi (2007, DVD New) Special ED. USD $15.64 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN - QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID (2PC) (WS) NEW DVD USD $22.26 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen: Live at Wembly/Rock Montreal/Live in Rio/On Fire - L (DVD Used Very Good) USD $31.92 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Rock Montreal and Live Aid (Blu-ray Used Very Good) BLU-RAY/WS USD $10.56 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Queen Rock Montreal And Live Aid DVD Region ALL, NTSC USD $15.42 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2010) Free Shipping! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID BY QUEEN (DVD) USD $22.34 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - Rock Montreal (DVD, 2007) Sealed Great Christmas Present USD $6.95 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID BY QUEEN (Blu-Ray) USD $26.76 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID - HD DVD Format DVD - Read Carefully USD $7.99 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID DVD 2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION USD $4.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen Rock Montreal DVD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 29 days
FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING: Queen: Rock Montreal & Live Aid [Blu-ray] Starring Queen, R USD $16.74 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN**ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID (SPECIAL EDITION)**2DVD USD $12.95 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (Blu-ray Disc, 2007) USD $15.95 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Rock Montreal (DVD) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(46%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(32%)

QUEEN Rock Montreal (DVD) reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Hello Montreal, long time no see...do you wanna get crazy?

With an over 18,000 people in the audience expecting for a great night, who doesnīt wanna get crazy with Queen? Queen is a band that i really like i have listened to them since i was a kid, and i still enjoy their music, maybe what i like the most is to sing their songs and have a nice time while listening to them, or watching their videos like this case, this time i donīt care if the band is progressive or not, i just love them and i will write a short review for this DVD.

Rock Montreal was recently released in the last days of October, besides this DVD, there is another one which also features a Live Aid performance, and also there is a CD/DVD version of Rock Montreal, last week i got this single DVD and believe me that is a worth watching (if you like the band), if not, then dont waste your time reading this review.

If iīm not wrong, the CD version contains some extra songs, this video features over 20 including Taylor and Mayīs drums and guitar solos respectively, an intro and the final God Save the Queen as usual, the band makes the stage theirs, itīs their night and their concert, they are eating the stage and itīs transmitted to the fans, who of course show themselves very excited with a night that iīm sure they will remember forever, i really wish i was there, few people could appreciate and enjoy Mercuryīs voice and personal show, itīs noticeable how he enjoy what heīs doing, and also enjoys seeing people enjoying them, a perfect conection between band and audience.

As usual, we cannot have everything and there are some tracks that i love missing in this concert, but anyway if you like them you will enjoy this show, their most succesful pices were performed here, their better known tracks are sung by a crazy audience and will make you sing as well, here we can appreciate their heavy side with songs like Get Down Make Love or Tie Your Mother Down, their rockish side with Crazy Little Thing Called Love and even Jailhouse Rock, and also their soft and poppish side with Love of My Life or Somebody to Love. This show contains another highlights such as Killer Queen, Under Pressure, Bohemian Rhapsody of course, and We are the Champions, songs that everyone can identify since the first note.

So Rock Montreal is a very nice DVD which you may enjoy, of course this is not a progressive rock video, but anyway i find it recommendable to anyone, though it is non-essential, 3 stars.

Enjoy it!

Review by Prog Leviathan
3 stars With a mixture of the band's Herculean hits and Freddie Mercury's irresistable stage presence, "Rock Montreal" is a fun and energetic excuse to listen to some of the most classic of classic rock songs one more time.

The group itself plays very on stage, and we get to hear everything quite well thanks to a fine production. Their impressive dynamics though can only barely contend with Mercury, who dominates the stage. In a way, this DVD is almost a documentary of his professional legacy-- and I don't think anyone will deny after watching this concert that he deserves his place as one of the all time great band leaders. His amazing vocals go without saying, but perhaps just as entertaining is observing his cavorting retrospectively. He gets progressively nuder throughout the show, starting in his tight white pants and tanktop but eventually stripping down to his barefeet, hairy chest (sweaty), tiny hot pants, and kicky neckerchef.

What a way to get rocked.

Setlist 3 Instrumental Performances 3 Stage Energy 4 Live Experience 4

3 stars Queen was one of my fav rock bands when I was young and one of many others that induces me to enter into the wonderful prog rock world. With the pass of the years I left behind my passion for this band and got to say that their 80's stuff isn't my cup of tea but because the interest of my 9 y.o. ... (read more)

Report this review (#1364457) | Posted by progadicto | Sunday, February 08, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Rock Montreal (DVD)"