A IDADE DA LUZ

14 Bis A Idade Da Luz album cover

Buy 14 BIS Music
Studio Album, released in 1983

1. Xadrez Chinês (3:09)
2. Todo Azul Do Mar (3:53)
3. Melhor (3:41)
4. Idade Da Luz (3:18)
5. As Quatro Estações De Vega (8:17)
6. Adoráveis Criaturas (4:47)
7. Cinema Imaginário (3:49)
8. Próxima Estação (3:13)
9. Nave De Prata (3:33)
10. Ilha Do Mel (3:14)
11. Pequenas Maravilhas (3:40)

Search 14 BIS A Idade Da Luz lyrics

Search 14 BIS A Idade Da Luz tabs

- Flávio Venturini / vocals, keyboards and acoustic guitar
- Cláudio Venturini / electric guitars, acoustic guitar, flute and vocals
- Sérgio Magrão / bass, acoustic guitar and vocals
- Vermelho / keyboards, acoustic guitar and vocals
- Hely / drums and percussion

Label: EMI-Odeon

and to progshine for the last updates

14 BIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 14 BIS A Idade Da Luz Music

idade da luz LPidade da luz LP
EMI
Vinyl$15.00 (used)

More places to buy 14 BIS music online Buy 14 BIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 14 BIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

14 BIS A Idade Da Luz ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

14 BIS A Idade Da Luz reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
2 stars Oh, my god... when everybody was expecting a return to roots after the rather lackluster Além Paraíso, they release this dud! I still remember how disappointd I was when I bought this record. The cover was beautiful and the band had done at least very good LPs until then. that´s why I bought it without hearing it beforehand. And all I have to tell is that I sold it as soon as I found anyone who was willing to have it.

Not that A Idade Da Luz was a total crap. In fact it did contain the group´s last big hit (the beautiful ballad Todo Azul Do mar) and I liked very much Nave De Prata, which reminds me of the ´good old days´. Unfortunalty those were the only memorable moments in the whole record. Some tunes like Ilha do Mel and Adoráveis Criaturas even pedal on the old mold of 14 Bis, but were clearly uninspired and lacking any passion. But most tracks are just in new wave pop style of bands like The Police and Duran Duran, totally unsuited for the kind of music they created, and were loved for.

I don´t have much more to say. A Idade Da Luz was a mistake, nothing more than that. A (failed) attempt to cash in the new wave pop of the moment. Two good songs and that´s all.

Final rating: Two stars, and just barely.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#199303) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 16, 2009

Post a review of 14 BIS "A Idade Da Luz"