QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$11.91
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition by Queen [Music CD]Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition by Queen [Music CD]
Hollywood Records
QUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock YouQUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You
Elektra Records
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Queen Rock You From Rio (1985) (Dvd)Queen Rock You From Rio (1985) (Dvd)
SBPM
DVD$2.27
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
QUEEN ADAM LAMBERT LONDON UK EU TOURDATES 2015 WHITE T-SHIRT S-2XL. BLACK Avlble USD $19.99 Buy It Now 34m 35s
CHEAP and GREAT ITEM. QUEEN ADAM LAMBERT TOURDATES 2015 WHITE T-SHIRT S-2XL. bba USD $18.99 Buy It Now 40m 26s
CD QUEEN - Live In Japan 1985 SEALED! Brazil Press Only! Freddie Mercury USD $22.99 Buy It Now 45m 30s
Queen - In Mega Concert / TH Cassette USD $149.99 Buy It Now 55m 18s
BILLY IDOL "KINGS & QUEENS OF THE UNDERGROUND" JAPAN CD +3 BNS TRKS *SEALED* USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
THE BIG 80s: ARENA ROCK CD Rush*Dire Straits*Yes*Foreigner*Styx*Queen*Loverboy USD $9.34 Buy It Now 1h 4m
FREDDIE MECURY ALBUM UK CD PARLOPHONE CDPCSD124 1992 QUEEN ROCK POP USD $4.67 Buy It Now 1h 6m
QUEEN I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU JAPAN 3" CD SINGLE TODP-2534 OBI 1996 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
QUEEN THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE QUEEN UK CD SEALED USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
QUEEN "NEWS OF THE WORLD" JPN JAPAN SHM SACD 2011 *SEALED* USD $55.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Queen Greatest Hits Vinyl LP USD $31.22 Buy It Now 1h 13m
QUEEN We Will Rock You Music from the Rock Theatrical, Original London Cast CD USD $8.49 Buy It Now 1h 14m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS the cosmos rocks JAPAN CD TOCP-70615 OBI USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
QUEEN THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE QUEEN UK CD+DVD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS the cosmos rocks EU CD SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
FIVE + QUEEN CD WE WILL ROCK EU CD SINGLE 2000 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
QUEEN +PAUL RODGERS 2TRACKS CD SINGLE PROMO DIGIPACK SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Queen Club Paris - DJ Set Volume V +VI 2CD Sealed 2002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
QUEEN A TRIBUTE TO QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU JAPAN CD TECI-24119 OBI USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
QUEEN THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE QUEEN JAPAN CD+1Bonus TOCP-66649 OBI USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
QUEEN SUPERSTAR CONCERT SERIES DIRECT INPUT JAPAN CD SCS-24 OBI USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - Songs For The Deaf [+DVD](CD 2002) OOP USA Import NM USD $10.90 Buy It Now 1h 24m
QUEEN "MADE IN HEAVEN" JPN JAPAN SHM SACD 2012 *SEALED* USD $54.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - Songs For The Deaf (CD 2002) USA Import EXC USD $6.21 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Teen Queens/Eddie My Love, The Cadets/Stranded in the Jungle, Collectables USD $9.90 Buy It Now 1h 31m
QUEEN "A KIND OF MAGIC" JPN JAPAN SHM SACD 2012 *SEALED* USD $54.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister - Deleted UK DVD single USD $7.79 Buy It Now 1h 36m
CROATAN Curse Of The Red Queen (CD 2001) *NEW* Hardcore Noise-Rock USD $4.65 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Queen In Vision Japan CD Booklet Card Slipcase 2000 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
QUEEN The Platinum Collection 3Dics Box Set 2000 NEW USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN The Game SEALED USA 1980 1ST PRESS LP W/ HYPE STICKER USD $54.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Evil Queens - First It Boils, Then It Spills [Bonus Tracks] [PA] (Digipak) NEW USD $1.75 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen, You don't fool me - Remixes, NEW/MINT Ltd edition grey vinyl 12" single USD $28.09 Buy It Now 1h 50m
QUEEN THE GAME COLUMBIA RECORD CLUB PRESS IN SHRINK EX+ USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Breakthru 12" UK EMI P/S 1989 USD $15.60 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Queen - I Want It All 12" UK EMI P/S 1989 USD $18.72 Buy It Now 2h 3m
David Dee R&R 45 (Dot 16085) Mr. D/Queen Of Bermuda USD $3.47 Buy It Now 2h 5m
SLIM HARPO - I NEED MONEY / LITTLE QUEEN BEE (Hot Harmonica BLUES Boppers) USD $12.47 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Queen - Thank God It's Christmas 12" UK EMI P/S 1984 USD $12.47 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Lullabies to Paralyze [PA] by Queens of the Stone Age (CD, Mar-2005, Interscope) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
QUEEN FLASH / FOOTBALL FIGHT UK 7" P/S EMI 5126 1980 FLASH GORDON CLASSIC ROCK USD $4.67 Buy It Now 2h 21m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD EMI PARLOPHONE USD $6.63 Buy It Now 2h 23m
BOWWOWWOW teenage queen JAPAN 7" RPS-73 kR4 USD $11.69 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUEEN FLASH emi 80 A1B1 UK p/s 45 EX VINYL USD $6.23 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Queen The Show must go on cd Single.4 tracks Holland USD $10.91 [0 bids]
Queen Japan Lyrics Book in 1978 Freddie Mercury USD $64.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Queen? - Queen II / Japan LP / OBI / 1981 / P-6551E / Gatefold USD $47.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION JAPAN THREE SHM CD SET USD $150.00 Buy It Now 2h 53m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE SONGS FOR THE DEAF LP COLOR VINYL 2 X LP USD $71.00 [13 bids]
QUEEN+ GREATEST HITS LIVE USD $3.11 Buy It Now 3h 4m
ROGER TAYLOR (QUEEN) - HAPPINESS - LIMITED EDITION 12" PICTURE DISC - EX USD $23.40 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Queen - Queen II / Sheer Heart Attack (CD-Maximum`00) Russian Pressing ! USD $16.00 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen (CD, Oct-1994, 2 Discs, Hollywood) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Radio Ga Ga 12" UK EMI P/S 1984 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 3h 23m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD ORIGINAL UK EMI 1977 GATEFOLD LP WITH INNER SLEEVE USD $39.03 Buy It Now 3h 24m
QUEEN THE WORKS ORIGINAL UK EMI 1984 LP WITH LYRIC INNER SLEEVE USD $28.10 Buy It Now 3h 25m
QUEEN-THE GAME NO BARCODES vinyl rock VG+/VG+ LP USD $16.98 Buy It Now 3h 31m
SMALL SOLDIERS - Soundtrack CD 1998 Queen Pat Benatar RUSH Billy Squire remix USD $4.97 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Queen LPS USD $7.81 [0 bids]
Queens Of The Stone Age-Rated R CD Import Very Good USD $6.89 Buy It Now 4h
QUEEN - A DAY AT THE RACES: CD ALBUM (2011 DIGITAL REMASTER) USD $15.60 Buy It Now 4h 5m
R&B Tittyshaker 45 THE RAMRODS Slee-Zee / Slouch-ee QUEEN 24014 NM PROMO!! USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Gryphon - Red Queen To Gryphon Three LP UK 1974 VG/EX- # Prog USD $24.98 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Queens Are Triumps - Scandal (2012, CD New) USD $17.69 Buy It Now 4h 9m
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC: CD ALBUM (2011 DIGITAL REMASTER) USD $15.60 Buy It Now 4h 11m
QUEEN - HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE - Maxi- CD Promo 1995 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Mott the Hoople LP Rock and ROll Queen USD $5.49 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Mott the Hoople UK LP Rock and Roll Queen USD $8.49 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Scandal - Queens Are Triumps [CD New] USD $17.41 Buy It Now 4h 29m
A Night at the Opera [Mobile Fidelity] by Queen (CD, Oct-1992, Mobile... USD $35.00 [0 bids]
USD $50.00 Buy It Now
Queen Live Magic LP USD $3.12 [0 bids]
Queen - Jazz USA LP Gatefold Sleeve with Poster Coupon 1978 USD $15.60 Buy It Now 4h 35m
News of the World by Queen (CD, Oct-1993, Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab) USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
Legacy of Lies - Sacrifice The Queen - 12" Vinyl Single USD $9.29 Buy It Now 4h 40m
The Queen USD $4.49 Buy It Now 4h 53m
ROGER TAYLOR of QUEEN limited UK 7" picture disc SURRENDER,rare, numbered USD $18.00 Buy It Now 4h 56m
NEW SEEKERS-CIRCLES/MYSTIC QUEEN-ORIGINAL GERMAN 7" 45rpm 1972-POP ROCK USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 59m
QUEEN A Kind of Magic RUSSIAN press Unique DIFF *RARE* LP MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 7m
queen - jazz (6E-166) - ORIGINAL 1978 PRESSING USD $7.50 [0 bids]
Queen - Live Vol. 1, Joker JOK-015-A, Australia, 1993, VG++/M- USD $6.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN News Of The World RUSSIAN PRESS Unique DIFF *RARE* LP MINT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5h 12m
MICHAEL FRANKS - QUEEN OF THE UNDERGROUND Warner 29004 unplayed promo Near Mint USD $2.80 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Heart - 2 Album Collection - Little Queen, Magazine USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 23m
JOHN STEWART - QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD HIGH / JUDY IN G MAJOR Allegiance 3900 Mint-. USD $1.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
QUEEN**V1/2/3 GREATEST HITS**3 CD SET USD $28.95 Buy It Now 5h 31m
Classic Queen by Queen (CD, Mar-1992, Hollywood) USD $8.98 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Queen - Live At Wembley Stadium [CD New] USD $14.47 Buy It Now 5h 40m
A Day at the Races Queen CD 12 Songs Like New CD Fast & Low S & H USD $8.88 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Queen - Live Killers [CD New] USD $11.91 Buy It Now 5h 42m
3598 Queen A Kind Of Magic USD $3.11 Buy It Now 5h 50m
QUEEN A Night At The Opera 1976 French White Vinyl LP Rare EX Bohemian Rhapsody USD $49.99 [0 bids]
USD $79.99 Buy It Now
Queen THE WORKS LP USD $15.60 [0 bids]
Ronnie Sessions Queen Of Snob Hill last Night In Town Rare Mosrite Label 7" VG+ USD $24.97 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Songs for the Deaf by Queens Of The Stone Age (CD, Aug-2002, Interscope (USA)) USD $5.99 [0 bids]
6h
12" QUEEN LIVE IN RIO LAZER DISC USD $12.47 [0 bids]
USD $46.83 Buy It Now
THE LEFT BANKE - Queen Of Paradise - ROCK / POP 7" - Camerica Promo USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
BEARSUIT WHEN WILL I BE QUEEN 7" UK MINT USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
THE RUNAWAYS - QUEENS OF NOISE CD NEW+ USD $19.69 Buy It Now 6h 11m
12" QUEEN ALBUM A NIGHT AT THE OPERA USD $12.47 [0 bids]
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM USED 2003 REMASTERED DOUBLE CD ALBUM. USD $0.78 [1 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"