QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
QUEEN - We Will Rock You - Vol.3 live - VERY RARE oz AUST CD - Freddie Mercury US $26.99 [0 bids]
31m 1s
QUEEN IT'S LATE SHEER HEART ATTACK NEAR MINT PICTURE SLEEVE SUPERB 1977 USA ONLY US $62.58 Buy It Now 33m 2s
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY ROGER TAYLOR JOHN DEACON SIGNED (PRINTED) US $6.51 Buy It Now 34m 1s
HEART - X2: LITTLE QUEEN / DOG AND BUTTERFLY NEW CD US $18.84 Buy It Now 36m 34s
Queen - Heaven For Everyone / Soul Brother - Hollywood REC CD - Freddie Mercury US $14.99 [0 bids]
38m 44s
Queen Dance Traxx 1 JAPAN CD Scatman John, Captain Jack, E-Rotic...#02-4 US $4.00 Buy It Now 40m 44s
Queen Latifah - Trav'lin' Light JAPAN CD #27-1 US $2.80 Buy It Now 40m 54s
Queen + Vanguard FLASH Official Club Mixes PROMO 4tr CD US $31.99 Buy It Now 42m 33s
Queen + David Bowie / Elton John - Under Pressure UK pro DJ 28 - Freddie Mercury US $26.99 [0 bids]
43m 52s
Queen A Night At The Opera Rare New Sealed Vinyl LP Reissue US $29.99 Buy It Now 44m 34s
Queen LIMITED EDITION INTERVIEW DISC (1995) SAMCD 7502 US $19.99 Buy It Now 47m 25s
MOTT THE HOOPLE, ROCK AND ROLL QUEEN, LP 1972 UK A1/B1 EX-/NM ISLAND ILPS 9215 US $18.27 Buy It Now 48m 37s
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 GERMAN ONLY PICTURE SLVE US $31.29 Buy It Now 48m 42s
Queen LET ME LIVE European Import 2-trk CD Cardboard PS US $10.39 Buy It Now 49m 58s
Vinyl, 33 LP record, Tammy Wynette, Queen of Country Music US $1.61 [0 bids]
52m 33s
Queen + David Bowie - Under Pressure - NEW Ltd Edt UK Picture Disc 45 Bohemian R US $24.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND '39 1975 HOLLAND ONLY PICTURE SLVE FREDDIE MERCURY US $31.29 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Suzanne Vega / Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of Pentacles CD NEW SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
DQE - QUEEN OF MEAN NEW CD US $19.92 Buy It Now 1h 7m
HOLLUS - JOKER & THE QUEEN NEW CD US $13.71 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Freddie Mercury & Montserrat CaballÚ - Barcelona - AUS oz 3 trk 12in EP - QUEEN US $7.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN YOU A I 1976 HOLLAND ONLY PIC SLVE FREDDIE MERCURY US $31.29 Buy It Now 1h 13m
EKATERINA NOVITZKAYA - MITSUKO UCHIDA / QUEEN ELISABETH 1968 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Hot 97 Vol.103.5 "Hail The Queen" Blazin' Hip Hop & R&B - Mixtape CD Compilation US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN CD A Kind of Magic - Holland 1986 US $10.95 Buy It Now 1h 19m
BEZVERKHNY - MEDVEDEVA - DONG-SUK KANG / QUEEN ELISABETH 1976 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Best of Scottish Pipes and Drums by The Queen's Royal Pipers (CD, 1997, HMS) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
QUEEN. 15 OF THE BEST COLLECTION CASSETTE TAPE. US $1.99 [1 bids]
QUEEN MUSTAPHA DEAD ON TIME ORIGINAL GERMAN 1978 7" UNIQUE PICTURE SLEEVE US $35.76 Buy It Now 1h 24m
1986 Way To Go cassette album - Queen,Kate Bush,Divinyls,Pseudo Echo,Models US $8.93 Buy It Now 1h 28m
QUEEN,PERUAN RARE SINGLE, BODY LANGUAGE, 1982,M- US $30.00 [0 bids]
Queen - I Want It All / Hang On In There - nm AUST oz 12in - Freddie Mercury US $11.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Scandal UK ORIGINAL Parlophone QUEENP 14 Rare POSTER SLEEVE 1989 US $9.79 [0 bids]
PATTI PAIGE- 12 inch LP - WALTZ QUEEN US $19.57 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack - US Hollywood Records CD - BONUS tk- Freddie Mercury US $29.99 [0 bids]
Queen VINYL Collector's Edition US $20.94 Buy It Now 1h 33m
QUEEN-A NIGHT AT THE OPERA-JAPAN SHM-SACD LTD K25 US $48.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Queen - Queen II - US Hollywood Records CD - BONUS TRACKS - Freddie Mercury US $29.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Too Much Love Will Kill You UK ORIGINAL Parlophone QUEEN 23 Pink Vinyl US $9.79 [0 bids]
GARDINER / ENGLISH CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - PURCELL: QUEEN MARY (IMPORT) NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 1h 37m
QUEEN Love Of My Life UK ORIGINAL 1979 EMI 2959 EX+ nr Mint RARE NO P/S US $9.79 [0 bids]
Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own - nm No More Brothers Belgium12in EP - QUEEN US $14.99 [0 bids]
WILL & GRACE soundtrack CD queen CHER dido TOM JONES elton john Gloria Gaynor US $7.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN game LP 10 track with inner (11c07463923) portuguese emi 1980 US $20.54 Buy It Now 1h 47m
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody/These Are The Days.. 1991 UK CD Single Ex/Ex CDQUEEN20 US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF original casr from the queen's theatre london L US $10.47 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Queen - Innuendo (Explosive Version) / Under Pressure - 12in - Freddie Mercury US $14.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Tie Your Mother Down UK ORIGINAL 1976 EMI 2593 EX+ nr Mint RARE NO P/S US $9.79 [0 bids]
QUEEN ONE YEAR OF LOVE GIMME THE PRIZE NEAR MINT PIC SLVE SUPERB FRANCE ONLY US $35.76 Buy It Now 1h 57m
QUEEN I Want To Break Free UK ORIGINAL 1984 Queen 2 Gold & WHITE Sleeve FREDDIE US $9.79 [0 bids]
Julie Brown - Trapped In The Body Of A White Girl - US LP - Homecoming Queen Gun US $14.99 [0 bids]
2h
The Marquee 30 Legendary Years RARE 1989 UK Double Cassette U2 Bowie Jam Queen US $10.49 Buy It Now 2h 3m
The Queen's Music, New Music US $21.30 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Freddie Mercury - Made In Heaven - RARE AUST oz White Label PROMO EP - QUEEN US $26.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN LOVE OF MY LIFE LIVE NOW I'M HERE NEAR MINT PIC SLVE SUPERB GERMAN ONLY US $89.41 Buy It Now 2h 9m
QUEEN Live Magic JAPAN Cassette Tape 1986 w/Liner ZR28-1415 US $22.49 Buy It Now 2h 9m
EVELYN LAYE - QUEEN OF MUSICAL COMEDY - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.67 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Queen : Miracle -13 Tr.- CD (1989) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 13m
The Cross - Cowboys And Indians - HTF AUST oz 12in single - Roger Taylor / QUEEN US $11.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD [BONUS CD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $10.72 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Christine Ohlman - Radio Queen [CD New] US $10.66 Buy It Now 2h 15m
AMáLIA RODRIGUES - QUEEN OF THE FADO [HOLLAND] - NEW CD US $9.91 Buy It Now 2h 24m
HOT CHOCOLATE - ESSENTIAL CD ~ 70's GIRL CRAZY~EMMA~DISCO QUEEN~CHANCES ++ *NEW* US $9.64 Buy It Now 2h 24m
QUEEN Official Merchandise Product Textile Flag / Poster ABSOLUTE US $13.03 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Modern Romance - Queen Of The Rapping Scene - Music Vinyl Record 12 Inch US $16.23 Buy It Now 2h 33m
QUEEN'S CHAMBER TRIO - BEETHOVEN SONATAS & TRIOS NEW CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 2h 38m
George Michael & Queen Someone To Love CD Single US $12.06 Buy It Now 2h 42m
SERVILE SECT Realms Of The Queen LP Ltd x214 glow-in-the-dark Black Metal/Noise US $26.91 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Queen - Freddie Mercury - Jazz Logo - Woven Sew On/Iron On Patch US $4.39 Buy It Now 2h 52m
ASD 2553 ED1 Janet Baker Dieskau Barenboim Queen Elizabeth Hall 1970 NM/VG US $10.60 Buy It Now 2h 52m
ABBA GOLD GREATEST HITS CD MAMMA MIA WATERLOO FERNANDO S.O.S. DANCING QUEEN US $4.55 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Queen's Royal Pipers - Best Of Scottish Pipes & Drums [CD New] US $8.81 Buy It Now 3h
Queen News Of The World 6E-112A W INNER SLEEVE COVER IS VG++ VINYL IS EX+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN SINGLE KING OF MAGIC SPAIN *P*R*O*M*O* UNIQUE EX+ TOP CONDITION US $24.99 [0 bids]
JUICE NEWTON queen of hearts 7" b/w river of love (4997) pic sleeve us capitol 1 US $8.14 Buy It Now 3h 3m
THE SMITHS THE QUEEN IS DEAD NEW SEALED LP IN STOCK SAME DAY DISPATCH US $35.87 Buy It Now 3h 5m
QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN LP JAZZ US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Queen In Hyun's Man OST tvN Drama CD NEW $2.99 S/H inhyun inhyeon US $15.98 Buy It Now 3h 15m
ERMA THOMPSON / ARI / BRUNBACH BROWN - MADAM QUEEN NEW CD US $21.76 Buy It Now 3h 16m
HEART - LITTLE QUEEN/DOG & BUTTERFLY [BOX] - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.36 Buy It Now 3h 17m
SANTRRA OXYD king and queen and car 12" 4 trk king and queen b/w car, auto and k US $8.35 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Dave & Sugar 45 Queen Of The Silver Dollar / Fools US $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 31m
DAVE EDMUNDS - Queen Of Hearts - Excellent Con 7" Single Swan Song SSK 14919 US $6.51 Buy It Now 3h 32m
AMPLIFIED Official Uni-Sex Tee Shirt Various Sizes MORRISEY QUEEN IS DEAD US $39.13 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Lot of 12 8 track tapes santana quincy jones queen dionne warwick more... US $9.99 [0 bids]
Back On The Bayou, Queen Ida, Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
FATHER YOU SEE QUEEN - 47 NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 3h 37m
KOKO TAYLOR - QUEEN OF THE BLUES NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 3h 37m
GEORGE QUINCY / QUEEN'S CHAMBER BAND - POCAHONTAS & CHOCTAW DIARIES NEW CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 3h 38m
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN 2 DVD Ltd/Ed M39 YZ US $58.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Queen - A Kind Of Magic (180 gm Vinyl LP) New US $29.28 Buy It Now 3h 42m
QUEEN - Live at wembley stadium ( cd/ book polish edition) US $12.23 [0 bids]
Queen - Breakthru - 7" Australian single US $8.94 [1 bids]
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN DVD I98 US $43.99 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Mega Rare Queensryche Vinyl EP Queen of the Reich 1983 EMI NR MINT/EX US $13.05 [0 bids]
EURYTHMICS KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA / SEE NO EVIL VINYL 7" SINGLE PIC SLVE US $2.27 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Kenneth Branagh PETER'S FRIENDS soundtrack CD clapton QUEEN springsteen ELTON US $7.99 [0 bids]
Queen - "Now I'm Here" - 7" vinyl - German single US $8.94 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161377) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"