QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
$8.69
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
$15.68
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
CD
$42.58
Queen - We Will Rock YouQueen - We Will Rock You
Conheca Manaus
Queen - We Wil Rock Rio: 4 CD SetQueen - We Wil Rock Rio: 4 CD Set
Coda Records Ltd
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
$199.90

Rolly Selection Japan only CD T Rex Queen Slv Sweet Uri USD $64.99 Buy It Now
Queen. The Miracle. Compact Disc. 1989. Made In Austria. USD $11.39 Buy It Now
CAPITAL GOLD ROCK LEGENDS - VARIOUS - 2 X CD SET - PHIL COLLINS / T-REX / QUEEN USD $2.64 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Live At The Rainbow '74 2CD Digipak NEW & SEALED USD $13.67 Buy It Now
ROCKABYE BABY-QUEEN:LULLABY RENDITIONS O CD NEW USD $19.51 Buy It Now
QUEEN BRIAN MAY TOO MUCH LOVE WILL YOU DRIVEN BY YOU CD SINGLE USD $41.88 [0 bids]
QUEEN jazz (1st uk press & poster & inner) LP EX/EX EMA 788 hard rock gatefold USD $45.22 Buy It Now
Queen Greatest Hits Vinyl LP VG+ 5E-564 USD $34.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Heaven Is For Everyone 4 Track CD Single USD $6.04 Buy It Now
GUNS N ROSES rocket queen (live los angeles 1988) (CD album) hard rock CD 12047 USD $35.62 Buy It Now
BOBBY FARIN Queen Of The Hop, Plain Jane LONDON RE-U 1225 Press England 1959 EP USD $30.00 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS (MORRISSEY) the queen is dead (sealed 2012 reissue) LP M/M indie rock USD $46.89 Buy It Now
QUEEN flash gordon soundtrack ost (uk & inner) LP EX+/EX+ EMC 3351 classic rock USD $34.47 Buy It Now
Closet Disco Queen Sexy Audio Deviance For Punk Bums (Ltd) (Uk) vinyl NEW sealed USD $50.87 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS (MORRISSEY) the queen is dead (CD album) 4509-91896-2 indie rock USD $18.54 Buy It Now
Queen - Let Me Live 4 track CD single - 724388295727 - Ex USD $6.27 Buy It Now
QUEEN jazz (1st uk press & poster & inner) LP EX/EX EMA 788 hard rock gatefold USD $44.19 Buy It Now
Queen News of The World 12" Vinyl LP EMI Record Album EMA784 VG/EX USD $20.93 [0 bids]
Queen Jazz 12" Vinyl LP EMI Record Album EMA788 VG/VG USD $20.93 [0 bids]
Queen A Night At The Opera 12" Vinyl LP Album EMI Records EMTC 103 VG/VG USD $20.93 [0 bids]
Queen Sheer Heart Attack 12" Vinyl LP EMI Record Album EMC3061 EX/EX USD $20.93 [0 bids]
QUEEN Una Vision 1985 One Vision Mexican Special 12" Maxi Single RARE! USD $100.00 Buy It Now
The Royal American Tour 1975 by Queen 1975 Vinyl Wizardo Records 1st Press USD $59.99 Buy It Now
Queen Now I'm Here Rare Japanese Import 7"pa USD $20.93 Buy It Now
QUEEN - QUEEN II NEW CD USD $15.08 Buy It Now
QUEEN Killer Queen VG++ 45 RPM REISSUE USD $3.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN, News of the World, 1977, 6E112 & QUEEN, Self-titled, 1973, EKS 75064, 2 USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Queen Somebody To Love Japanese Import 7"pa USD $41.88 Buy It Now
QUEEN - UK CASSETTE TAPE - SHEER HEART ATTACK USD $9.76 Buy It Now
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody Japanese Import 7"pa USD $22.33 Buy It Now
The Knives - Skin Flicks CD LIKE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE HELLACOPTERS TURBONEGRO USD $27.92 Buy It Now
Witch Queen WITCH QUEEN Roadshow 3312 Rare Near Mint- USD $17.95 Buy It Now
Queen Killer Queen Japanese Import 7"pa USD $55.84 Buy It Now
Queen - Made In Heaven - CD Album - 1995 - 11 Great Tracks USD $10.39 Buy It Now
Queen Sheer Heart Attack Japan 1st CD 1987 CP32-5378 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN - THE WORKS - UK ISSUE ON EMI RECORDS - 1984 - CAT NO: WORK 1 - MED.COND USD $8.38 Buy It Now
750 QUEEN & ADAM LAMBERT LIVE CONCERT PHOTOS 2017 TOUR CD/DVD + SET LIST COPY USD $18.14 Buy It Now
Queen You're My Best Friend Japanese Import 7"pa USD $30.71 Buy It Now
SHEER HEART ATTACK QUEEN Vinyl Record USD $26.46 Buy It Now
The Smiths - Queen Is Dead The (1995)CD USD $2.78 [0 bids]
Lash - Beauty Queen 3 Track CD Single USD $5.28 Buy It Now
QUEEN flash gordon soundtrack ost (uk & inner) LP EX+/EX+ EMC 3351 classic rock USD $30.43 Buy It Now
Queen. Live Magic. Compact Disc. 1986. Made In The U.K. USD $11.39 Buy It Now
Winners Take All. Compact Disc. 1994. Queen Icehouse Quiet Riot Kane Gang USD $37.97 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS (MORRISSEY) the queen is dead (sealed 2012 reissue) LP M/M indie rock USD $42.31 Buy It Now
BEST POPS SOUND SHOWER 2 VA Duran Duran Queen JAPAN CASSETTE ZR28-1359 Slip Case USD $29.99 [0 bids]
A Day At The Races Queen Vinyl Record USD $16.69 Buy It Now
VA - Rock Monsters.Unleash The Beast.Double CD.Queen,Sabbath,Rush,Free,Dio,Gun. USD $9.76 Buy It Now
QUEEN - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (REMIX)- LIMITED EDITION CLEAR 12" VINYL EP USD $13.95 Buy It Now
Queen - News Of The World, New,Sealed,Record,Vinyl,LP,2009 RE,Hollywood Records USD $22.00 Buy It Now
Queen - A Night At The Opera LP Embossed Gatefold 1st Press - EMTC 103 - VG USD $34.90 Buy It Now
QUEEN "A Kind Of Magic" press "SANTA RECORDS" Russia EXTRA RARE lp NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now
Queen - A Kind Of Magic - Scarce 1986 European 2 track vinyl 12" w/ thick sleeve USD $12.55 Buy It Now
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust 7" - E-47031 - VG USD $6.97 Buy It Now
KEIKO TERADA (SHOW-YA) Piece Of My Heart JAPAN CD Japanese Hard Rock Queen ! USD $33.50 Buy It Now
2 QUEEN STICKERS 3.5" x 3.5" ROCK MUSIC GUITAR MOTORBIKE HELMETS TT IOM USD $5.57 Buy It Now
QUEEN ONE VISION LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1986 ERIC MARTIN HELIX IRON ##### USD $33.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE ROCK IN RIO 1985 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Bohemian Rhapsody We Will RocK USD $25.49 Buy It Now
Queen Knebworth status quo 1986 press advert Full page 28 x 39 cm mini poster USD $15.35 Buy It Now
Queen Spread your wings 1978 press advert Full page 28 x 39 cm poster USD $25.12 Buy It Now
Classic Queen CD Hollywood Records HR-61311-2 USD $2.99 Buy It Now
Queen News Of The World vinyl LP g/f sleeve NEW/SEALED USD $40.24 Buy It Now
QUEEN ELEPHANTINE - KALA USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $18.48 Buy It Now
Five + Queen - We Will Rock You - CD Single - Australia USD $4.52 Buy It Now
Queen Live CD Very Rare Freddie Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody We Are The Champions USD $36.74 Buy It Now
Queens Of The Stone Age Like Clockwork vinyl 2 LP + download, gatefold NEW/SEALE USD $49.35 Buy It Now
Queen "Queen Live" Apr 1985 Special Aus.Tour Release Like New MINT LP USD $27.34 [6 bids]
QUEEN 45' BRIAN MAY TOO MUCH LOVW WILL KILL YOU 1992 USD $6.28 Buy It Now
QUEEN SPREAD YOUR WINGS 45' 1977 USD $5.59 Buy It Now
QUEEN 45' FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS/ SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE 1986 USD $6.28 Buy It Now
ROGER TAYLOR (QUEEN) 45' FUTURE MANAGMENT EMI 1981 USD $5.59 Buy It Now
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY LOVE KILLS 45'1994 USD $5.59 Buy It Now
QUEEN FLASH 45'1980 USD $4.89 Buy It Now
QUEEN IT'S A HARD LIFE 45' 1984 USD $5.59 Buy It Now
QUEEN X2 FREDDIE MERCURY 45 GREAT PRETENDER & IN MY DEFENCE 45 USD $6.28 Buy It Now
QUEEN I WANT IT ALL 45' 1989 USD $5.59 Buy It Now
QUEEN 45' BREAKTHRU 1989 USD $6.28 Buy It Now
Queen - One Vision 7" - Netherlands pressing 20 0886 7 - VG USD $5.57 Buy It Now
Queen Greatest hits - Volume Vol 1 - minidisc minidisk md RARE USD $29.33 [5 bids]
HANK MARVIN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS FEATURING QUEEN'S BRIAN MAY CD SINGLE SHADOWS USD $5.99 Buy It Now
THE DARKNESS Last Of Our Kind + 2 JAPAN CD Queen AC/DC British Lions Kiss USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN-A NIGHT AT THE OPERA-12 TRACK CD-PRESSED IN AUSTRALIA-FREDDIE MERCURY USD $7.59 Buy It Now
Queen - Jazz - RARE Israel 1st Press Hebrew Sleeve + Original Cheesecake Poster USD $43.19 Buy It Now
Queen - Flash 7" - EMI 5126 matrix A1/B1 - VG USD $4.54 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Save Me UK 7" 1980 USD $2.78 [0 bids]
Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow - CD (4 x Track Australia) USD $11.38 Buy It Now
KILLING JOKE KINGS & QUEENS EG 85 A2B1 12" p/s 45 EX/EX- USD $6.97 Buy It Now
QUEEN - QUEEN II D/Remaster CD ~ FREDDIE MERCURY ~ BRIAN MAY 2 70's ROCK *NEW* USD $24.44 Buy It Now
Queen Picture Disc! Limited. David Bowie The Beatles Pink Floyd AC/DC U2 USD $89.99 Buy It Now
We Will Rock You - Queen - Rare UK CD produced by The Sun newspaper in 2002 USD $8.38 [0 bids]
Queen - Night at the Opera [New CD] Rmst, Reissue USD $13.16 Buy It Now
Queen - Jewels (CD) Parlophone Toshiba (TOCP-67318) Japan Only Press 2004 N/Mint USD $45.52 Buy It Now
Queen - We Will Rock You - 2003 Australian Tour Orig Memorabilia Programme Guide USD $11.35 Buy It Now
3 x Queen CD Album Bundle Greatest Hits 2 Live Wembley Stadium Magic Rock Music USD $20.93 Buy It Now
MR BIG-Sweet Silence JAPAN 1st.Press w/OBI Queen AC/DC Thin Lizzy UFO Lone Star USD $29.99 Buy It Now
SILVERHEAD-same JAPAN 1st.Press w/OBI Deep Purple T.Rex Queen UFO Thin Lizzy USD $59.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN : ONE VISION - Portugal D.J. Copy 12" Maxi Vinyl Single Portuguese Record USD $349.10 Buy It Now
GUNS N ROSES rocket queen (live los angeles 1988) (CD album) hard rock CD 12047 USD $34.29 Buy It Now
BRIGHTEN - King Vs. Queen - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $14.95 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS (MORRISSEY) the queen is dead (CD album) 4509-91896-2 indie rock USD $17.85 Buy It Now

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"