QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
Queen (Fat Bottomed Girls / Bicycle Race) ***45 RPM Record only*** US $5.39 Buy It Now 31m 23s
Queen A Night At The Opera 2011 Remaster CD Album Music Brand New Rock US $23.78 Buy It Now 32m 29s
CHARLOTTE - QUEEN OF HEARTS DOUBLE 12" VINYL CHARLOTTEPROMO2 US $11.03 Buy It Now 32m 36s
Polekat Dancing Queen (You Know What I Mean) (PS) 12" Vinyl Single US $12.75 Buy It Now 34m 26s
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - THE COSMOS ROCKS + C-LEBRITY - 2xCD Advance PROMO DJ SET US $99.90 Buy It Now 34m 28s
ELAINE PAIGE THE QUEEN ALBUM UK CD 1990 VIRGIN VIP CD-VIP106 EX CON RADIO GA US $5.08 Buy It Now 34m 57s
100% NEW CD Decca Purcell Dido and Aeneas The Indian Queen ancient music 2CDs US $3.99 [0 bids]
35m 26s
CD Queen Innuendo 2011 Digital Remaster Music Progressive Art Rock US $1.99 [1 bids]
36m 7s
The Best of Santana COMPLETE by Santana CD 1998 BLACK MAGIC WOMAN GYPSY QUEEN FS US $4.99 [0 bids]
36m 39s
QUEEN GREATEST HITS CD **RARE JAPAN IMPORT** Elektra ?- 5E-564-2 (Smooth Case) US $32.00 Buy It Now 37m 20s
QUEEN Innuendo 1991 Final Freddie Mercury CD These Are the Days of Our Lives US $3.99 [1 bids]
37m 39s
ABBA Gold: 19-Track Greatest Hits CD Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Waterloo, SOS US $2.49 [0 bids]
37m 39s
QUEEN'S SILVER JUBILEE "Music From 25 Years of Royal Occasions" 2xLP - AJP 1976 US $9.99 [0 bids]
43m 19s
ROSE MADDOX "Queen of the West" LP - Varrick 1986 - Rare Country US $8.99 [0 bids]
43m 19s
Heart - Little Queen - LP Record VG+ VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 44m 27s
KINGMAKER, NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION SINGLE. +3 POSTCARDS. QUEEN JANE. US $1.68 [0 bids]
45m 25s
RED SOVINE: The Cajun Queen / Big Dreams 45 (sm tol) Country US $8.00 Buy It Now 47m 2s
Nouvelle Vague live Queen Elizabeth Hall London 11th of July 2005 poster A5 size US $25.48 Buy It Now 50m 11s
QUEEN News Of The World 1977/2009 Factory Sealed!!! Record LP Album (436) US $27.99 Buy It Now 53m 45s
QUEEN - NIGHT AT THE OPERA (REISSUE) NEW CD US $20.95 Buy It Now 53m 49s
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS 1979 Exc.Con!! (2) LPS. LP Album Vinyl (419) Mirror Finish!! US $25.99 Buy It Now 54m 15s
ARETHA FRANKLIN: The Legendary Queen Of Soul LP (Netherlands, 2 LPs) Soul US $25.00 Buy It Now 56m 19s
QUEEN A DAY AT THE RACES LP USA US $18.99 Buy It Now 56m 57s
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - QUEEN ON TOUR / THE COSMOS ROCKS - SPECIAL PROMO KEY US $21.90 Buy It Now 58m 10s
QUEEN TRIBUTE - TOP MUSICIANS PLAY (New & Sealed) CD John Wetton Anthrax US $4.23 Buy It Now 59m 46s
PURCELL Music for Queen Mary GARDINER Equale Brass Ensemble FRENCH IMPORT US $7.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - 7" single with pic sleeve 1991 - EXCELLENT US $2.53 [1 bids]
Queen News Of The World CD Album Music Brand New US $23.78 Buy It Now 1h 2m
YABBY-U AND THE PROPHETS African Queen '82 Clappers RARE in shrink M- US $49.00 [8 bids]
Queen, Classic Rock, Rock, Glam Rock, 4 LP Vinyl Record Set US $30.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN "THE GAME" LP 1980 U.S. PRESS DRAGON ATTACK,ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
THE QUEEN'S SILVER JUBILEE double lp set 1952 / 1977 G/F + BOOKLET US $17.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Queen (We Will Rock You / We are the Champions) ***45 RPM Record only*** US $10.79 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Dancehall Queen by Original Soundtrack (CD, Oct-1997, Island (Label)) US $10.80 Buy It Now 1h 13m
QUEEN At The Beeb CD MINI LP US $15.49 Buy It Now 1h 22m
The Works Queen Remastered 2011 2 CD Set Sealed ! New ! 2011 US $12.50 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Roosevelt Sykes: Mellow Queen 78 - Bluebird 34-0721 - Blues US $4.55 Buy It Now 1h 29m
A Kind of Magic Queen Remastered 2011 2 CD Set Sealed ! New ! 2011 US $12.50 Buy It Now 1h 32m
CHICAGO (2002) SOUNDTRACK CD | QUEEN LATIFAH-ANASTACIA-DANNY ELFMAN | EXCELLENT US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Queen - Bicycle Race Fat Bottom girls VERY RARE UNIQUE Hungarian issue SP US $19.90 [0 bids]
Coldstream & Welsh Guards - Queen's Silver Jubilee - AJP1003/4 ... (2 x LP) US $10.18 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Coldstream & Welsh Guards - Queen's Silver Jubilee - AJP1003/4 ... (2 x LP) US $10.18 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Queen The Game 1980 Cassette US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 40m
ROXETTE, QUEEN OF PAIN / IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE. ORIGINAL 1992 EMI SVENSKA "45" US $1.68 [0 bids]
Canadian only digi Roots killer Tim Palmer African Queen Studio Quality 45 mint US $37.02 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Queen Of Melody - Noor Jehan - 40 Songs MP3 CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Heart - Little Queen - Vinyl Record LP Vinyl Very Good US $21.49 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Queen DANCE TRAXX featuring BLOSSOM: Bicycle Race ADICT041CD RAVER slimline CD US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
BEING OUT ROCKS-Queen/B-52's/DAR WILLIAMS/Bob Mould/JANIS IAN/Sam Harris/SUEDE US $8.49 Buy It Now 1h 50m
QUEEN / FLASH / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 1h 52m
QUEEN 1980 UK 7" 45 FLASH~FOOTBALL FIGHT on EMI 5126 from Flash Gordon US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
ELTON JOHN Pinball Wizard TINA TURNER Acid Queen - 1975 CANADA PROMO 45 ~THE WHO US $25.00 [0 bids]
Queen ?- A Night At The Opera ORIG '75 UK emi LP GATEFOLD SLEEVE US $13.60 [0 bids]
QUEEN - TALES FROM THE OTHER SIDE - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $16.98 Buy It Now 2h
Queen - Budapest Bd/2cd (2012) - New - Compact Disc US $28.72 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN PEN-Conversations With-PRODIGY-Cam'Ron-DEBARGE-Cd US $8.49 Buy It Now 2h
Ashley Cleveland Before the Daylight's Shot 2006 CD Queen of Soul I Need Jesus US $9.97 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Queen Jazz Vinyl Record with Poster US $5.99 [0 bids]
Coronation Service Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth - Westminster - Zadok Priest (7") US $8.48 Buy It Now 2h 3m
QUEEN / 08 iii / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 7m
QUEEN / RACES / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Gipsy & Queen Gipsy Queen 12 Time-records Trd 1038 US $5.24 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Queen Spread Your Wings b/w Crazy Little Thing Called Love in 1979 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
QUEEN / JAZZ / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Billy Ocean 45 "Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)" US $5.24 Buy It Now 2h 16m
QUEEN / HOT SPACE / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 16m
QUEEN THE ROYAL AMERICAN TOUR RARE WIZARDO LABEL LP LIVE US $19.66 [0 bids]
Sheer Heart Attack by QUEEN 12" Vinyl Record US $12.99 [0 bids]
Queen's Brian May DRIVEN BY YOU 7" Vinyl UK Copy US $7.00 [0 bids]
ABBA Gold Greatest Hits 19 track CD dancing queen mamma mia take a chance on me+ US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 18m
QUEEN / 08 iv / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 18m
QUEEN IDA & HER ZYDECO BAND 3 LP'S ON A SATURDAY NIGHT & SANFRANCISCO BEAUTIFUL US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Rusty & Doug: Dream Queen / Take My Love 45 - Rockabilly - HEAR IT US $24.99 [0 bids]
EKATERINA NOVITSKAYA piano-QUEEN ELISABETH FIRS WINER 1968 US $12.00 [0 bids]
Classic Queen- Queen CD Mar1992 Hollywood. CD ONLY. 17 SONGS FREDDIE MERCURY US $1.49 [0 bids]
QUEEN -A DAY AT THE RACES -GATEFOLD MEXICAN LP W/INSERT US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
EASTWOOD & SAINT Matty Gunga Walk / Disco Queen - 1982 Near Mint UK 12" GRED 100 US $24.50 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Acid Queen - Tranzania CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Queen Queen 2011 Remaster Deluxe 2 CD Box Set Rock Album Music Brand New US $28.88 Buy It Now 2h 37m
VINTAGE 45rpm RECORD: QUEEN - FLICK OF THE WRIST, KILLER QUEEN - 1974 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Pork Queen - Torso LP Trackshun Industries, numbered edition Canada US $12.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC 7" VINYL PS US $6.78 Buy It Now 2h 38m
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC 7" VINYL PS US $7.63 Buy It Now 2h 38m
QUEEN - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 7" VINYL US $6.78 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 7" VINYL US $8.48 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - BODY LANGUAGE 7" VINYL PS US $6.78 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE 1-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD SINGLE CS319 # US $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - DON'T STOP ME NOW 7" VINYL US $7.63 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - FLASH 7" VINYL US $6.78 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - I WANT IT ALL 7" VINYL PS US $8.48 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - KILLER QUEEN 7" VINYL US $6.78 Buy It Now 2h 40m
QUEEN - PLAY THE GAME 7" VINYL PS US $6.78 Buy It Now 2h 40m
QUEEN - THANK GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS 7" VINYL PS US $9.33 Buy It Now 2h 40m
QUEEN / INNUENDO / PATCH US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 40m
QUEEN LATIFAH & DE LA SOUL - MAMA GAVE BIRTH TO THE SOUL CHILDREN 7" VINYL PS US $11.88 Buy It Now 2h 40m
ALQUIN - The Mountain Queen ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP US $32.90 Buy It Now 2h 41m
ROCK OVER LONDON / Radio Show #108 :2-19-84 QUEEN - SMITHS - FGTH - DIRE STRAITS US $19.99 [0 bids]
I WANT TO BREAK FREE - A Tribute To Queen - CD Album *Absolute Rock* US $3.38 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Ruby Andrews: Queen Of The Disco 45 - Soul US $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161377) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"