QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 1995
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
QUEEN (3) - SIGNED FRAMED GOLD VINYL RECORD CD & PHOTO DISPLAY US $31.49 Buy It Now 34m 4s
7" 45 RPM... JUICE NEWTON: QUEEN OF HEARTS & RIVER OF LOVE US $3.25 [0 bids]
34m 4s
SEX PISTOLS God Save The Queen design WALLET - FREE UK P&P gift US $14.91 Buy It Now 34m 27s
MINT 7" JAPAN FREDDIE MERCURY & QUEEN CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE US $34.99 Buy It Now 37m 17s
Queen - A Day At The Races ( Lp - Elektra 6 E 101 - Sterling - Excellent ) US $29.99 Buy It Now 40m 25s
Grifters Queen of the Table Waters/Return to Cinder 7" vinyl US $1.99 [0 bids]
43m 3s
Portugal 45 EP Amalia Rodrigues - Fado Do Ciume Columbia SLEM 2242 Queen Of Fado US $9.99 Buy It Now 43m 25s
Queen Crazy Little Thing Called Love UK 1979 7" EMI Recs US $4.96 Buy It Now 43m 52s
BOBBY DARIN " QUEEN OF THE HOP " Or.UK TRI CTRE LONDON EX- COND. US $31.49 Buy It Now 46m 1s
Sex Pistols Job Lot 4 7" Picture Discs Anarchy Queen Pretty Holidays Punk Oi KBD US $107.76 Buy It Now 46m 35s
Party at the Palace: The Queen's Jubilee Concert by Various Artists (CD,... US $11.99 Buy It Now 48m 1s
Return of the Champions [Digipak] Queen + Paul Rodgers NEW sealed 2 CD set US $14.99 Buy It Now 49m 18s
LINDA HARGROVE / BLUE JEAN COUNTRY QUEEN ~ '74 ELEKTRA ALBUM ~ NEW MINT ~ SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 50m 4s
Mountain The Best Of Quadraphonic LP Near Mint Leslie West Mississippi Queen US $9.00 Buy It Now 50m 35s
Queen - Classic Crest T Shirt - Brand New OFFICIAL Licensed Merchandise US $24.79 Buy It Now 53m 11s
QUEEN US PICTURE SLEEVE 45s WE WILL ROCK YOU BODY LANGUAGE US $5.00 [0 bids]
55m 6s
J. Dowland - Lute Music (Queen's Gallard) Vol. 4 [CD New] US $9.95 Buy It Now 55m 32s
Eilen Jewell - Queen Of The Minor Key [Vinyl New] US $17.98 Buy It Now 58m
ELLEN REGAN DEVINE QUEEN'S YEARNING DAUGHTER (1995 CD) US $5.69 Buy It Now 58m 1s
QUEEN - THE GAME - UK LP - EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH LYRIC INNER. US $7.44 [0 bids]
1h
QUEEN No One But You / We Will Rock You7" RARE 1997 UK JUKEBOX ISSUE PROMO ONLY US $41.44 Buy It Now 1h 2m
The Snow Queen soundtrack LP record album Sandra Dee Tommy Kirk US $99.99 [0 bids]
1975 Queen, Killer Queen, Elektra #E-45226, 45 RPM US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Mother Queen Of My Heart: A Collection Of Songs [CD New] US $14.25 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Royal Philharmonic O - Rpo Plays Queen [CD New] US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Queen - Day At The Races [Vinyl New] US $18.02 Buy It Now 1h 7m
SUN RECORDS JOHNNY CASH BALLAD OF A TEENAGE QUEEN US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - One & Only Queen Of Hot Gospel [CD New] US $21.10 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Queen Annes - Something Quick 1980-1985 [CD New] US $10.12 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Nanne - Drama Queen [CD New] US $47.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Exies QUEEN A Perfect Circle SLAYER Primus BON JOVI RAMMSTEIN PROMO CD w/ VIDEO US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Queen/Roger Taylor-Future Management 7" UK EMI P/S 1981 US $14.91 Buy It Now 1h 11m
MAGGIE BELL "QUEEN OF THE NIGHT" 8 Track! Brand New!! Sealed US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Queen/Roger Taylor-Man On Fire 7" UK EMI P/S 1984 US $16.56 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Queen - Save Me 7" US $1.64 [0 bids]
queen - say it's not true cd single US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Queen - Scandal/My Life Has Been Saved 7" UK EMI P/S 1989 US $14.91 Buy It Now 1h 19m
LENNY & THE STAR CHIEFS My Queen and me Warpath Performance label rockabilly US $299.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Vintage Queen's Silver Jubilee - Rule Britannia Double Vinyl Album US $24.85 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS - THE QUEEN IS DEAD (RARE GREEN VINYL IN GATEFOLD SLEEVE) US $33.15 [1 bids]
QUEEN THE GAME 1980 ELEKTRA 5E513 VINYL RECORD LP ALLEN ZENZ EX US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
New, Licensed QUEEN - Bundy Bundys VINYL STICKER Decal US $2.80 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen: A Kind Of Magic / Gimme The Prize (Kurgan's Theme) 45 US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
PURCELL, HENRY - PURCELL: GARDINER COLLECTION "MUSIC FOR QUEEN MARY" - NEW CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Alex HeartBreak Queen, Free Flight Promo! '79 Red Vinyl US $13.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Queen LP US $5.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN cd collection US $1.00 [0 bids]
Jesus Alvarez - Please Stay, Don't Go /Queen Bee SCARCE MODERN SOUL on VIBRATION US $19.99 [0 bids]
First Class 1974 UK 45rpm Surfer Queen b/w Funny How Love Can Be John Carter US $7.20 Buy It Now 1h 58m
D-Rok - Oblivion CD 1991 Ultra RARE UK Metal HR Brian May Queen Warhammer US $102.00 Buy It Now 1h 58m
John Grant - Queen Of Denmark CD album NEW US $10.96 Buy It Now 1h 59m
BOBBY DARIN *QUEEN OF THE HOP* 1958 TRI LONDON US $6.55 [0 bids]
2h
Queen - The Best Of - Polish Press US $30.00 Buy It Now 2h
GREATEST HITS 1992 BY QUEEN CD US $8.00 [0 bids]
2h
The Adventures Of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert (CD 1994) EX * i combine ship * US $3.97 Buy It Now 2h 3m
HARTY, Hamilton, Halle O. BERLIOZ. Romeo & Juliette. Queen Mab Scherzo. 67422--D US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Queen Latifah Unity CD Single US $9.53 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Queen & David Bowie Under Pressure CD US $3.73 Buy It Now 2h 7m
ROBERT SACCHI Jungle Queen SEALED 12" 45 rpm Compleat Records CPD-202 (1982) US $6.79 Buy It Now 2h 10m
The Smiths The Queen Is Dead Original US Lp US $37.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA emi 75 -2-3 blairs Lp nr EX VINYL US $33.15 Buy It Now 2h 12m
DAVID BOWIE - FAME 90 - HIP HOP & EPIC MIX, W/ QUEEN LATIFAH - EMI RYKO US $8.88 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Celia Cruz Queen Of The Rumba Jazz CD US $7.88 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Styx 45 RPM 7" Single [Too Much Time On My Hands][Queen Of Spades] A US $4.89 Buy It Now 2h 17m
VOYAGERS--PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(GHOST OF THE DELTA QUEEN)--PS--PIC--SLV US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
My Melody [PA] by Queen Pen NEW!! SEALED!! US $3.49 Buy It Now 2h 21m
QUEEN ANNES - SOMETHING QUICK 1980-1985 NEW CD US $17.01 Buy It Now 2h 22m
QUEEN In The Mirror Again Lost BBC Sessions CD Mini LP New Sealed OBI US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
QUEEN In The Mirror Lost BBC Sessions CD Mini LP New Sealed OBI US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
QUEEN a night at the opera JAPAN mini lp CD US $17.09 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Queen - The Platinum Collection - UK CD box set 2002 US $24.85 Buy It Now 2h 28m
DAVID H Passion PROMO 2x12" VINYL 1996 NM/EX TONY DE VIT BURGER QUEEN D-BOP US $11.59 Buy It Now 2h 30m
LOT 10 CASSETTES CLASSIC ROCK METAL 70'S 80'S RUSH ZZ MOTLEY QUEEN DEF YES ALICE US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 31m
WITCH QUEEN Self-Titled LP Unison Records Made in Canada Album VG/VG US $6.25 Buy It Now 2h 34m
QUEEN A Day At The Races LP 1976 Elektra Records Made in Canada GD+/VG US $8.95 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Queen City Jazz Band "Everything Is Hotsy Totsy Now!" US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
QUEEN THE WORKS RARE UK 4 TRACK VHS VIDEO EP IN ORIGINAL OUTER SLIPCASE US $16.58 [0 bids]
QUEEN RARE EDDIE HOWELL MAN FROM MANHATTAN UK A LABEL 7" WITH FREDDIE MERCURY US $8.29 [0 bids]
QUEEN ROGER TAYLOR PRESSURE ON RARE UK LTD EDITION ORANGE VINYL N0- 410 IN P/S US $4.97 [0 bids]
QUEEN RARE BILLY SQUIRE UK 7" PICTURE DISC EMOTIONS IN MOTION FEATURING FREDDIE US $16.58 [0 bids]
QUEEN ROGER TAYLOR SHAKY RARE UK 7" P/S RADIO FEATURING ROGER TAYLOR ON DRUMS US $8.29 [0 bids]
QUEEN RARE DUTCH EMI 7" P/S BACK CHAT / STAYING POWER WITH ORIGINAL P/S US $8.29 [0 bids]
John Grant - Queen Of Denmark (NEW CD) US $13.66 Buy It Now 2h 41m
QUEEN THE GAME LP 894 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
The Dead Weather Forever My Queen 2009 US 7" Vinyl Vault LP Jack White Stripes US $220.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 7" Elektra Records US $6.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Live at Wembley '86 ( 2004) JAPANESE ISSUE 2 CD WITH OBI NEW US $14.84 [1 bids]
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NEW YORK US $17.98 Buy It Now 2h 46m
QUEEN LATIFAH - BANANAS - DJ PROMO 12" VINYL US $4.98 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN - HEADLONG / ALL GOD'S PEOPLE. (UK, 1991, PARLOPHONE, QUEEN 18) US $4.96 [0 bids]
QUEEN-MIRACLE-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
QUEEN - SHEER HEART ATTACK. (UK, 1974, REISSUE, EMI, EMC 3061) US $8.27 [0 bids]
Real [PA] by Ivy Queen (CD, Nov-2004, Universal Music Latino) US $12.95 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Killer Queen: A Tribute to Queen by Various Artists (CD, Aug-2005, Hollywood) US $1.69 [0 bids]
8 TRACK Maggie Bell QUEEN OF THE NIGHT Tape 1974 SEALED US $14.95 Buy It Now 2h 54m
QUEEN IDA & AL RAPONE**BACK ON THE BAYOU**CD US $8.91 Buy It Now 2h 57m
QUEEN**A SYMPHONIC SPECTACULAR**CD US $4.91 Buy It Now 2h 58m
REDBONE CD Very Best 1991 Epic 20 tracks inc Witch Queen of New Orleans US $11.19 [3 bids]
The Undisputed Queen of Salsa by Celia Cruz (CD, Jul-2014, 2 Discs, Not Now... US $4.57 Buy It Now 3h 5m
THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE QUEEN CD US $8.27 Buy It Now 3h 5m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#161377) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"