QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$12.22
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
We Will Rock You by Queen (1998-01-01)We Will Rock You by Queen (1998-01-01)
Hollywood

Queens Of The Stone Age: If Only Ultra Rare Australia Roadrunner Promo CD USD $152.69 Buy It Now
QUEEN INUENDO VINYL LP PCSD 115 A2 B2 1ST PRESS PLUS INNER USD $50.13 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS 2 LP SET MADE IN BRAZIL ORIGINAL 1st PRESSING 1979 GATEFOLD USD $39.99 Buy It Now
KAPTAIN BLACK - DRONE THE QUEEN BEE - 7" VINYL SINGLE - MINT USD $3.75 Buy It Now
QUEEN "Sheer Heart Attack" LP w Killer Queen EEC "Queen" STICKER NM-/UNPLAYED USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Too Rock For Radio ROCKETT QUEEN CD USD $40.98 Buy It Now
QUEEN 1977 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45rpm-ELEKTRA # 45441 USD $3.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD GATEFOLD SLEEVE VINYL ALBUM 1977 EMI RECORDS USD $9.40 [5 bids]
Queens Of The Stone Age Feel Good Hit Of The Summer Picture Disc #0026 USD $18.00 [0 bids]
USD $28.00 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits - RARE Hebrew Sleeve Israel Israeli LP + Inner / Bowie USD $42.49 Buy It Now
Queen - Miracle: Deluxe Edition [CD New] USD $10.37 Buy It Now
Queen Of The Clouds [Clean Version] New CD USD $11.37 Buy It Now
Queen Queen: Greatest Hits III CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN a night at the opera Japan early press cd 12tracks obi CP32-5379 USD $20.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN-RARITIES-6 UNRELEASED TRACKS-ORANGE LABEL-TOP RARE PROMO UK LP-EX/EX- USD $39.00 Buy It Now
VARIOUS ARTISTS cassette tape album QUEEN OF ROCK lot 23 USD $8.34 Buy It Now
QUEEN -Promotional 12"x12" Card (Flat) Queen Rocks (Ideal for framing) USD $5.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN Bohemian RhapsodyJAPAN 3-track 3" CD SINGLE TODP-2560 2000 issue FREE S USD $39.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN GREATEST HITS "WE WILL ROCK YOU" EDITION. NEW SEALED CANADIAN CD. 2004. USD $37.61 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS: THE QUEEN IS DEAD [BOY WITH A THORN IN HIS SIDE,I KNOW IT'S OVER++] USD $8.98 Buy It Now
QUEEN - Box 10 SHM CD (Japan) NEW USD $470.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE JAPAN USD $13.99 Buy It Now
CHRISTINE AND THE QUEENS 'CHALEUR HUMAINE' CD (2016) USD $11.27 Buy It Now
GUNS N ROSES LIVE IN THE NEW YORK CD MADE IN BRAZIL APPETITE LIES ROCKET QUEEN + USD $29.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE AT RAINBOW '74 2 CD BOX DJ / RADIO PROMOTIONAL MADE IN BRAZIL 2014 USD $39.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN BEN ELTON WE WILL ROCK YOU CD DJ / RADIO PROMOTIONAL MADE IN BRAZIL 2002 USD $39.99 Buy It Now
JOHN LESTER AND THE MELLO-QUEENS---AT LAST (DooWop 45) USD $30.00 Buy It Now
Queen-The Lost BBC Sessions (Box Set, 4xLP, Limited Edition...) USD $190.00 Buy It Now
The Smiths - Queen Is Dead RARE Israeli Israel Made 1st Pressing 1986 CD LISTEN USD $59.49 Buy It Now
DIANA PRINCESS OF WALES = {2xCDs - 36 TRACKS} = TRIBUTE = QUEEN GEORGE MICHAEL + USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen Spread Your Wings 7" Vinyl USD $2.51 [0 bids]
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY RARE RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now
Queens Of The Stone Age ...Like Clockwork 2x12" Vinyl Like New USD $17.50 [4 bids]
ROGER TAYLOR (OF QUEEN) fun in space LP EX-/EX- 1A 062-64328 with lyric inner USD $19.58 Buy It Now
Queen Made in Heaven CD USD $6.98 Buy It Now
QUEEN : BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - ORIGINAL 1975 UK 7" PICTURE SLEEVE SINGLE VINYL USD $53.84 Buy It Now
QUEEN a night at the opera LP EX/EX- EMTC 103 -3/-3 BLAIRS uk with inner 1975 USD $47.57 Buy It Now
Queen A Day at the Races Mini/LP LTD Japan Platinum SHM-CD UICY-40063 New OBI USD $56.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love/We Will Rock You 1979 UK 7" Single VG+ USD $1.88 [0 bids]
QUEEN ONE VISION 7" SINGLE - LOVELY VINYL (EX) SLEEVE VG. SUPER FAST POSTAGE!! USD $7.51 Buy It Now
QUEEN PRE ORDAINED CD MP Records UK 2005 EX USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Queen Kind of Magic Limited Edition Japan SHM-CD UICY-75061 New OBI USD $220.99 Buy It Now
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE Songs For Deaf +3 JAPAN 1ST CD w/OBI KYUSS FOO FIGHTERS USD $18.67 Buy It Now
QUEEN Night At The Odeon Hammersmith 1975 LTD Japan SHM-CD+Blu-ray UICY-77616 OB USD $64.99 Buy It Now
Queen A Day At The Races Lp Import Venezuela Pressing Rare Scarce USD $80.00 Buy It Now
THE DAILY MAIL PROMO CD QUEEN ROCK YOU USD $1.24 [0 bids]
SMILE GETTIN' SMILE (PRE QUEEN) MINI LP CD OBI USD $13.69 Buy It Now
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS / THE COSMOS ROCKS JAPAN CD OOP USD $21.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Someboby to love / White man ORIG 1976 CANADA Elektra 7" Vinyl 45 VG++ USD $11.20 Buy It Now
Queen - Radio Ga Ga 12" Japan w/OBI Freddie Mercury USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Billboard Hits U.S.A. CD Chart Top Discs USD $33.00 Buy It Now
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze [PA] (CD, Mar-2005, Interscope USD $6.97 Buy It Now
RUNAWAYS "Queens of Noise/ Waiting for the Night" LP Lot 1st Press 1977 (SEALED) USD $199.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN SHEETKEECKERS USD $69.99 Buy It Now
RED GREEN VINYL / QUEEN LIVE KILLERS / 2LP WITH OBI USD $59.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN # NOW I'M HERE # GERMAN PRESSING # 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $12.54 Buy It Now
NOW IM HERE QUEEN EMI 2256 EX EX USD $5.00 Buy It Now
Songs for the Deaf - Of the Stone Queens Compact Disc USD $12.29 Buy It Now
QUEEN-KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE-LIVE AT HAMMERSMITH ODEON 1974-TOP RARE UK LP- USD $69.00 Buy It Now
Queen Family ?- We Will Rock You Rare 12" Maxi LP Discomagic Ital USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Queen We Are The Champions 45 rpm We Will Rock You Canadian Pressing USD $9.99 Buy It Now
News of the World - Queen Compact Disc USD $17.11 Buy It Now
CIRCUS MAGAZINE 3/17/77 BAD CO Queen RAMONES with PAUL RODGERS POSTER VG++ USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Greatest Hits II 2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Reissue, Remastered, Gatef USD $9.40 [3 bids]
CoNFeDeRaTe RaiLRoaD by CONFEDERATE RAILROAD *JESUS AND MAMA + QUEEN OF MEMPHIS USD $1.45 Buy It Now
Black Rock Warrior Queen Audio CD USD $39.25 Buy It Now
QUEEN # FLASH # BRAZILIAN PRESSING # 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $25.07 Buy It Now
MONDO GENERATOR - A DRUG PROBLEM THAT NEVER EXISTED CD 2003 QUEENS OF STONE AGE USD $3.75 Buy It Now
Queen Rock You CD Originally Released by The Mail USD $3.13 Buy It Now
QUEEN cassette tape on parlophone INNUENDO USD $5.01 Buy It Now
QUEEN cassette tape album A DAY AT THE RACES grey housing blue letters USD $11.77 Buy It Now
ELAINE PAIGE cassette tape album THE QUEEN ALBUM --lot 4356987 USD $7.01 Buy It Now
Queen Anne's Lace sealed original LP same self title USD $21.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA emi 75 Greek Lp EX USD $22.55 Buy It Now
Culture Queen - I Like The Me I See [CD New] USD $19.26 Buy It Now
12 CDG LOT KARAOKE 200+ SONGS -CD+G QUEEN,TOM JONES,MONKEES ROCK CD MUSIC *SALE* USD $14.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN The Miracle JAPAN SHM SACD * SEALED UIGY-9527 JAPAN 2011 import outofprint USD $58.00 Buy It Now
Rock Unplayed Promo 45 Hydra - Glitter Queen / Glitter Queen On Capricorn Record USD $3.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN JAZZ VINTAGE PAPER LABEL CASSETTE TAPE 1978 TC5 166 USD $17.93 Buy It Now
QUEEN A Kind Of Magic JAPAN SHM SACD * SEALED UIGY-9526 JAPAN 2012 USD $68.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN RARE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL FANCLUB MAGAZINE SUMMER 2012 /MINT USD $4.07 Buy It Now
Lot 17 CD's Steve Miller Rolling Stones Cars Santana Tom Petty Foreigner Queen USD $29.95 [0 bids]
Queen & David Bowie ?- Under Pressure, Vinyl, 7", Single, 45 RPM USD $18.80 Buy It Now
Bitch Queens - High Strung [CD New] USD $8.91 Buy It Now
Queen I Want It All original 45 NEAR MINT The Miracle USD $5.97 Buy It Now
Queen "Made in Heaven" Japan CD w/OBI 1st Press SP BookLet edition TOCP-8700 USD $21.59 Buy It Now
Queen - A Night Of The Opera EMI EMTC 103 1975 Gatefold sleeve LP USD $20.04 Buy It Now
QUEEN MADE IN HEAVEN CD USD $1.24 [1 bids]
HEART VINYL 45's LOT Ann Nancy Wilson Rock Barracuda Little Queen These Dreams USD $18.18 Buy It Now
QUEEN cd ROCKS with i want it all-seven seas of thye USD $10.02 Buy It Now
SMITHS / MORRISSEY Queen CLASSIC CD Album FRAMED-SUPERB USD $50.08 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2x SHM JAPAN VOL.1 + 2 * SEALED UICY-15001 & UICY-15002 USD $79.00 Buy It Now
DAVID BOWIE. QUEEN BITCH LIVE. RARE GREEN VINYL YUGOSLAVIAN 7" USD $43.87 [13 bids]
QUEEN LP'S - LOT OF 8 - INSTANT COLLECTION - CLEAN COPIES - CHECK EM OUT!!!!! USD $45.00 [12 bids]
QUEEN Japan Import Vinyl A NIGHT AT THE OPERA Japanese OBI Audiophile USD $44.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN: NEWS OF THE WORLD/ A NIGHT AT THE OPERA (GERA) NEAR MINT 2 LOT LP ROCK! USD $12.54 [1 bids]
DRIVING ROCK BALLADS - 3 CD ALBUM - QUEEN/FLEETWOOD MAC/REM/BOSTON/ROXETTE/OASIS USD $6.25 Buy It Now
QUEEN+Champions+Rock You+POSTER+AD+RARE ORIGINAL 1977+FRAMED+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $100.22 Buy It Now
Queen - Queen's First EP - 3" CD MAXI SINGLE - 3 Tracks USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN THE GAME GREAT ALBUM RELRACED1980 RECORD FREDDIE MERCURY BAND RECOMMENDED USD $4.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"