QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$10.88
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
QUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock YouQUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You
Elektra
Vinyl$9.98 (used)
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
Queen A Kind Of Magic 7" Vinyl Single USD $1.44 [0 bids]
31m 7s
Queen 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' 7" single USD $7.26 [1 bids]
32m 2s
Queen 'Now i'm here' 'Lily of the the Valley' Single 7" 1974 USD $16.89 [7 bids]
32m 23s
Foo Fighters THEM CROOKED VULTURES Mind eraser PROMO CD Queens of the Stone Age USD $23.74 Buy It Now 33m 33s
QUEEN SOMEBODY TO LOVE 7" EMI 1976 DUTCH ORIGINAL PRESSING USD $11.62 Buy It Now 33m 53s
CASTLE FARM*HOT-ROD QUEEN*UK JUNKSHOP GLAM*BONEHEAD CRUNCHER*LISTEN TO IT USD $90.20 [20 bids]
37m 59s
QUEEN CD Album GREATEST HITS 17 Tracks Freddie Mercury Brian May Taylor Deacon USD $3.56 [0 bids]
42m 23s
QUEEN INNUENDO CD DAYS OF OUR LIVES HEADLONG SLIGHTLY MAD CLASSIC ROCK FREDDIE USD $5.80 Buy It Now 43m 26s
Brian May BACK TO THE LIGHT Japan mini LP 13-trk CD w/OBI Strip TOCP-98645 Queen USD $17.95 Buy It Now 45m 14s
QUEEN ANNES: I Thought Of You / This Is That 45 (PS, corner crease, sm tol) Roc USD $25.00 Buy It Now 45m 42s
Queen 'Love Of My Life' 'Now I'm Here' single 7" USD $9.47 [3 bids]
47m 23s
QUEEN Crazy Little Thing Called Love 7" B/w We Will Rock You (3c00663317) Pressi USD $9.88 Buy It Now 47m 57s
HYDRA Glitter Queen 7" B/w It's So Hard (2089008) UK Capricorn 1974 USD $7.26 Buy It Now 48m 29s
AZTEC CAMERA Pillar To Post 7" Limited Edition Pic Disc B/w The Queens Tatoos (r USD $14.46 Buy It Now 48m 55s
ROCK O'DOODLE Queen Of Rock & Roll 7" Demo B/w Woman (f13450) Writing On Label U USD $9.88 Buy It Now 49m 5s
SANDY MCLELLAND Stay Clean Tonight 7" B/w Movie Queen (a1000) Pic Sleeve UK Acti USD $6.10 Buy It Now 49m 23s
RUNAWAYS (FEMALE ROCK GROUP) Queens Of Noise 7" B/w Born To Be Bad (6167493) UK USD $15.99 Buy It Now 49m 55s
KILLING JOKE Kings And Queens 7" B/w The Madding Crowd (ego21) Faint Creasing To USD $7.26 Buy It Now 50m 28s
LILAC TIME Days Of The Week 7" B/w Queen Of Heartless (lilac6) Release Date Stic USD $4.57 Buy It Now 50m 31s
Mother Queen of My Heart: Collection of Songs Inspired By Mom USD $0.99 Buy It Now 50m 45s
LILAC TIME Days Of The Week 7" B/w Queen Of Heartless (lilac6) Pic Sleeve UK Fon USD $6.10 Buy It Now 50m 52s
STYX Sing For The Day 7" B/w Queen Of Spades (2110s) US A&m 1978 USD $4.57 Buy It Now 50m 56s
MANDRAKE - THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY b/w QUEEN OF SHEBA - COLUMBIA - WLP 45 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 51m 8s
BROOKLYN BRONX AND QUEENS Minutes Away 7" New Version B/w Main Attraction Dance USD $7.26 Buy It Now 51m 10s
QUEEN - Hammer To Fall, ORIGINAL 1984 UK PICTURE SLEEVE 12" single.... EX USD $5.09 [1 bids]
57m 2s
JOHNNY CASH : Ballad of a teenage queen / Big river - Original 1958 7" GD/VG USD $4.35 [1 bids]
58m 11s
Queen ?- Greatest Hits [Vinyl/Record/LP] - Very Good (VG) USD $17.50 [9 bids]
58m 38s
TINA TURNER ACID QUEEN CASSETTE USD $1.82 Buy It Now 1h
Queen 'Fat Bottomed Girls' 'Bicycle Race' 7" Single USD $1.44 [1 bids]
TOMMY A Rock Musical FLYER Double-sided Flyer For Production At Queens Theatre, USD $7.26 Buy It Now 1h 4m
BROOKLYN BRONX AND QUEENS Genie CASSETTE 8 Track (zchr1509) UK Cooltempo 1985 USD $7.26 Buy It Now 1h 4m
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU. PROMO CD SINGLE FROM THE SUN 2002 USD $5.80 Buy It Now 1h 6m
FLAME LP QUEEN OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD rca pl 12160 uk issue USD $16.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN IT'S A HARD LIFE / IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED n/m USD $7.27 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN 12" RADIO GAG GA / I GO CRAZY 12 queen 1 USD $12.37 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS / SEVEN SEAS OF RYE Dutch / Holland emi 2013087 USD $7.27 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN HEADLONG / ALL GOD'S PEOPLE queen 18 n/m USD $14.55 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN LP JAZZ 1st press emi / ema 788 1U / 1U embossed sleeve USD $29.10 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD LP. EMA 784 YAX 5356. INC ORIGINAL INNER WITH LYRICS USD $8.71 [0 bids]
THE CROSS LP SHOVE IT queen VIRGIN / V2477 USD $12.37 Buy It Now 1h 9m
QUEEN HAMMER TO FALL / TEAR IT UP emi / queen 4 USD $9.46 Buy It Now 1h 9m
QUEEN CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE / WE WILL ROCK YOU p/s emi 5001 USD $9.46 Buy It Now 1h 11m
17978 Queen - A Kind Of Magic Cassette Album 1986 USD $8.63 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Queen 'Flash' 7" Single USD $1.44 [1 bids]
EX/EX !! Walpurgis/Queen Of Saba/1999 Gatefold LP/German Issue USD $40.01 Buy It Now 1h 18m
ROGER TAYLOR (QUEEN) : FOREIGN SAND 1994 UK 7" SINGLE BLUE VINYL RECORD USD $5.80 [1 bids]
QUEEN -Somebody To Love- Rare Japanese 7" with unique Pic insert (Vinyl Record) USD $58.18 Buy It Now 1h 23m
QUEEN MEGA RARE SOUTH AFRICA PS 45 IT'S A HARD LIFE USD $11.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN MEGA RARE SOUTH AFRICA PS 45 RADIO GA GA USD $11.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN MEGA RARE SOUTH AFRICA PS 45 FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS USD $11.90 [2 bids]
7" JAPAN CANADIAN ROCK BAND LOVERBOY queen of the broken hearts NEW, MIKE RENO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Queen - It's a hard life UK 7" USD $7.26 Buy It Now 1h 29m
QUEEN MEGA RARE SOUTH AFRICA PS 45 CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE USD $11.90 [0 bids]
Queen - Another one bites the dust US 7" ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $5.80 Buy It Now 1h 30m
QUEEN MEGA RARE SOUTH AFRICA PS 45 I WANT TO BREAK FREE USD $11.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN MEGA RARE SOUTH AFRICA 45 BACK CHAT USD $11.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN FREDDY MERCURY TWO RARE SOUTH AFRICA 45'S BARCELONA / I WAS BORN USD $21.05 [5 bids]
Queen: Made in Heaven (1995) - Cassette Tape USD $7.27 Buy It Now 1h 37m
...QUEEN...Lp...News of the World...EX/EX Condition...Radio Exec's Copy!!! USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN ROCK ICONS STRIP OF MINT STAMPS 4 USD $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Queen 'Made in Heaven' 7" Single USD $8.29 [2 bids]
Closet Disco Queen [CD New] USD $17.18 Buy It Now 1h 48m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS : The COSMOS ROCKS CD Album 2008 Ex/Mint USD $5.80 Buy It Now 1h 50m
QUEEN: Live Killers LP (2 LPs, art labels, gatefold cover, inner sleeves, small USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
QUEEN: The Game LP (foil cover, white label, small tol, some cover wear) Rock USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 3m
QUEEN THE GAME "MOBILE FIDELITY" LP USD $175.00 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Queen Audio CD USD $14.91 Buy It Now 2h 14m
VERY RARE Abigail Lenz DEMO CASSETTE TAPE rock UNRELEASED Swamp Boogie Queen 3tr USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Queen 'The Works' Cassette Album (1984) XDR Sound Quality USD $1.44 [1 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock you / We are the champions! 7 inch Great Condition - RARE USD $5.80 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Sheer Heart Attack [VINYL] Queen Vinyl USD $40.92 Buy It Now 2h 22m
MARK LANEGAN Scraps At Midnight RARE Advance PROMO CD-Queens Of The Stone Age USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 22m
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC 1986 Press LP Wide Spine sleeve IMMACULATE ARCHIVED COPY USD $27.64 [2 bids]
Queen 'The Miracle' Cassette Album (1989) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
ERROR PRESSING QUEEN ELEKTRA 47031 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Queen 'Innuendo' Cassette Album (1991) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
Queen 'Hot Space' Cassette Album (1982) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
Queen 'Flash Gordon' Cassette Album (1980) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
BRANT BJORK AND THE BROS Somera Sol LP queens of the stone age SEALED RED VINYL USD $69.95 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Sex Pistols-God Save The Queen UK Promo Only CD w/Mixes VSCDTDJ 1832 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Smile Gettin' Smile Japan Original Vinyl LP w OBI Queen Brian May Roger Taylor USD $119.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
BRANT BJORK AND THE BROS Saved By Magic LP queens of the stone age SEALED VINYL USD $119.95 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Madonna Birthday Card Queen Of Pop USD $5.24 [8 bids]
Queen 'A Day At The Races' Cassette Album (Reissue) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
CHRISTINE AND THE QUEENS - SELF TITLEDCD BRAND NEW SAMPLE COPY USD $8.25 Buy It Now 2h 59m
QUEEN "CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE" / "SPREAD YOUR WINGS" 7" 45 MINT- USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h
Queen 'The Game' Cassette Album (1980) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
QUEEN UNA NOCHE EN LA OPERA A night in the Opera Bohemian Rhapsody ARGENTINA LP USD $113.90 Buy It Now 3h 12m
QUEEN "THE GAME" ELEKTRA RECORDS STEREO 5E-513 VG+/VG+ LP RECORD USD $8.54 Buy It Now 3h 19m
ELTON JOHN AND KIKI DEE: DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART/SNOW QUEEN -1976, MCA 45 RPM USD $1.47 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Queen 'Queen ll' Cassette Album (Reissue) USD $1.44 [1 bids]
The Works by Queen (Cassette, Oct-1994, Hollywood) RARE USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Queen - Forever (Audio CD November 2014) USD $9.49 Buy It Now 3h 23m
ESTHER "QUEEN" MARROW - SISTER WOMAN CD NEW+ USD $17.10 Buy It Now 3h 24m
David Bowie / Queen - Under Pressure - EMI 1981 Black Paper Lbl - Pic Slv - Exc USD $4.36 Buy It Now 3h 25m
FREDDIE MERCURY/Queen -How Can I Go On- Rare CD Single USD $33.45 Buy It Now 3h 26m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE "Feel Good Hit Of The Summer" (CD) HEAVY ROCK USD $7.49 Buy It Now 3h 34m
Bigger Better Power Ballads II (2CD 2004). Queen, Toto, Prince, Journey, Chicago USD $4.35 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Switches - Drama Queen [Fully Signed 7" Single] New USD $7.26 Buy It Now 3h 44m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"