QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$9.16
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
QUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock YouQUEEN 45 RPM We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You
Elektra
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Queen Rock You From Rio (1985) (Dvd)Queen Rock You From Rio (1985) (Dvd)
SBPM
DVD$8.74
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
Brian May, Queen, Driven By You - Parlophone Recs USD $1.48 [0 bids]
30m 23s
QUEEN ~RARE IMPORT~A KIND OF MAGIC~ EMI 32451-7 USD $27.99 Buy It Now 31m 53s
Freddie Mercury : A Pictorial Tribute : Queen tribute magazine 1991 : A4 size USD $4.47 [0 bids]
36m 10s
WITCH QUEEN rare FUNK SOUL 12" ep 1979 Roadshow Records promo USD $9.99 Buy It Now 38m 21s
QUEEN - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA LP - 1975 EMI UK EMBOSSED GATEFOLD + INNER - BLAIRS USD $11.22 [4 bids]
40m 40s
QUEEN The Works LP Vinyl Record Album RARE Superb UK press EX 33RPM Classic USD $8.21 [0 bids]
41m 52s
Brian May Queen German 7" SP PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 42m 20s
EX/EX- !! Queen/Flash Gordon Soundtrack/1980 EMI LP USD $22.42 Buy It Now 42m 23s
QUEEN "CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE / SPREAD YOUR WINGS" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 46m 29s
101 Driving Songs (5 CD Box Set) Queen, Prince, Meat Loaf, etc (Rock Music) USD $9.72 [8 bids]
51m 17s
QUEEN/7"/1984/HAMMER TO FALL/RARE LIVE PIC SLEEVE!! USD $112.17 [0 bids]
54m 56s
Instrumental Exotica 45 THE FANTASTICS Dance For An Unnamed Gypsy Queen Scorpio USD $8.00 [0 bids]
55m 27s
QUEEN Rock Star Freddie Is Dead - UK 'DAILY MIRROR' NEWSPAPER 25/11/91 [Mercury] USD $44.87 [11 bids]
1h
Harlott by Harlott [PA] (CD, Harlott Rock) Speed Queen, Dead, Swag, Crowes USD $2.25 Buy It Now 1h 3m
APOLOGIES TO THE QUEEN MARY BY WOLF PARADE (CD) USD $19.91 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Queen "Another One Bites the Dust" Elektra #47031 Excellent Condition USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
QUEEN Killer Queen - RARE 1974 BELGIUM 7" (Cat No. 4C 006-96060) [Belgian] USD $8.23 [2 bids]
QUEEN Hot Space Tour '82 - RARE LIVE DOUBLE LP (Fukuoka, Japan - Oct. 19th 1982) USD $40.39 [15 bids]
ROCKABYE BABY**LULLABY RENDITIONS OF QUEEN**CD USD $12.58 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Queen ?- A Day At The Races GREEK TEST PRESS Gatefold Lp 1976 USD $79.99 [0 bids]
Queens Of The Stone Age ?- Songs For The DeafColored version .MINT CONDITION. USD $22.22 [13 bids]
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE No One Know 2002 USA PROMO Radio DJ cd single Stoneage USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
QUEEN "The Game" rock LP ELEKTRA '80 white label promo WLP ~ NO BAR CODE orig NM USD $49.00 [2 bids]
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY MONTSERRAT GABALLE BARCELONA 1987 UK PRESS POLYDOR RECORDS USD $13.46 [6 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS - 12" VINYL LP USD $8.23 [7 bids]
QUEEN - THE WORKS - 12" VINYL LP USD $2.98 [1 bids]
Little Queen by Heart (CD, Jun-2004, BMG (distributor)) USD $4.00 [0 bids]
USD $7.75 Buy It Now
QUEEN - THE MIRACLE - 12" VINYL LP USD $5.97 [1 bids]
QUEEN Flick Of The Wrist/Killer Queen 45 RPM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Queen Rare Interview Yellow Coloured Vinyl Disc USD $8.24 [3 bids]
High Strung - Bitch Queens (2009, CD New) USD $9.11 Buy It Now 1h 35m
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE WILL ROCK YOU UK ORIG PIC SLV ISS B2B CLASSICS USD $7.46 [0 bids]
T.M. & Heat 45 Queen Of The Disco / Itsy Yellow Bikini ~ VG++ pop dance USD $3.51 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Suzi Quatro 70s ROCK 45 (Bell 45,477) Glycerine Queen/ All Shook Up USD $7.95 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Queen Under Pressure / Soul Brother 45 RPM Vinyl USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
SANTRRA OXYD King + Queen Car EP German Acoustic Folk Punk Berlin 1987 Zensor USD $14.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN A DAY AT THE RACES ORIGINAL1974 UK LP WITH RARE INNER EMTC 104 EXVG+ USD $1.48 [0 bids]
Queen Need Your Loving Tonight / Rock It 45 RPM Vinyl USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Tina Turner DUT Picture Lp "Queen Of Rock 'N' Roll" USD $8.50 [0 bids]
Queen Somebody To Love / White Man 45 RPM Vinyl USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
SEX PISTOLS God Save The Queen 1977 Vinyl 7" Inch Single VS181 Silver Text USD $3.29 [2 bids]
QUEEN "NEWS OF THE WORLD" ELEKTRA 6E-112 1976 GATEFOLD LP EX * i combine ship * USD $26.97 Buy It Now 1h 42m
QUEEN Freddie Mercury solo-I Was Born to Love You USA DJ PROMO w/ps USD $8.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN Freddie Mercury solo-Love Kills USA DJ PROMO w/ps USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Queen Flash's Theme Flash / Football Fight 45 RPM Vinyl USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
BRIAN MAY FRIENDS Star Fleet Project UK 1stPres Vinyl 12" Mini LP 1983 EMI QUEEN USD $11.95 [1 bids]
Queen Crazy Little Thing Called Love / Spread Your Wings 45 RPM Vinyl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Day At the Races - Queen New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $18.12 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Queen Calling All Girls Stereo / Stereo White Label PROMO 45 RPM Vinyl USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Queen ROGER TAYLOR Surrender w/ 3 RARE LIVE TRX & VIDEO & POSTCARDS UK CD single USD $74.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You- 7" Single PS USD $12.70 [0 bids]
CD The Smiths 4 Alternative lot CDs Discs Hatful Hollow Queen + with MINT CASES USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Queen It's Late / Sheer Heart Attack White Label PROMO 45 RPM Vinyl USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
RARE NEW ZEALAND ISSUE OF 1981 QUEEN L.P. 'GREATEST HITS'. 5E-564. EX USD $5.97 [0 bids]
Freddie Mercury Queen Montserrat Caballe SPA 7" w p/s "Barcelona" USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Roger Taylor/Queen, Happiness Picture Disc, Pressure On, Orange Vinyl. USD $1.56 [2 bids]
Queen Deep Cuts 2 USD $5.97 [0 bids]
QUEEN Friends Will Be Friends b/w Seven Sea Of Rhye 7" PICTURE DISC 1986 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN A Day At The Races LP UK 1st Press Gatefold EMTC 104 -4U/-4U 'Sterling' EX USD $17.95 [0 bids]
Linda Hargrove Blue Jean Country Queen Elektra DJ 1013 USD $10.80 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Queen One Vision / Blurred Vision 45 RPM Vinyl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h
Queen Radio Ga Ga / I Go Crazy 45 RPM Vinyl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h
Queen Fat Bottomed Girls / Bicycle Race Stereo White Label PROMO 45 RPM Vinyl USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Queen Jealousy / Fun It Stereo White Label PROMO 45 RPM Vinyl USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Queen Don't Stop Me Now Mono / Stereo White Label PROMO 45 RPM Vinyl USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
QUEEN Body Language b/w Life Is Real 7" 1982 Elektra Canada Press EX/EX+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Priscilla - Gypsy Queen LP - Sussex VG++ PROMO prod. by Booker T.! USD $6.00 [1 bids]
THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE QUEEN RARE PROMO 2006 Interview CD/EX-THE CLASH USD $29.95 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Classic Rock Record Lot Of 10 LPs Kinks Queen Grand Funk Little Feet Elton John USD $19.99 [0 bids]
The Queen Collection (Classic Queen/Greatest Hits/Queen Interview) [Box] by... USD $105.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
QUEEN HOT SPACE EX '82 LP ORIG freddie mercury david bowie w/inr A9/B5 sterling! USD $29.00 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Queen Another One Bites The Dust / Don't Try Suicide 45 RPM Vinyl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE Rated R SEALED CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Queen Body Language / Life Is Real Song For Lennon 45 RPM Vinyl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
1 CENT CD Maximum Stone Age - Queens of the Stone Age IMPORT/INTERVIEW USD $0.01 [0 bids]
Queens Of The Stone Age RATED R (X Rated) GATEFOLD New Sealed Vinyl LP USD $22.99 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS - The Queen is Dead - Still in its shrink-Wrap!! Original Rough Trade USD $14.96 [2 bids]
SEX PISTOLS - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN (UK PICTURE NUMBERED 7"/UNPLAYED) USD $32.71 [0 bids]
QUEEN 7" RADIO GAGA-ME VUELVO LOCO argentina 1984-WRITING ON LABEL EMI USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
7" Queen Breakthru (UK) shape disc USD $29.17 [0 bids]
QUEEN : 7"SINGLE - THE MIRACLE - LIMITED EDITION HOLOGRAM PACK - UK 1989 USD $22.44 [0 bids]
QUEEN - QUEEN I ORIGINAL VINYL ALBUM USD $14.96 [0 bids]
HEAVY METAL 2000 PROMO CD SYSTEM OF A DOWN Queens of the Stone Age COAL CHAMBER USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
BIGELF INTO THE MAELSTROM 2 X LP QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE LP MINT SEALED USD $64.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
News of the World [LP] by Queen (Vinyl, 1977 Elektra Asylum Nonesuch) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $13.46 Buy It Now 2h 44m
NEW - Queen CD NEW Babies Go Rock Para Bebes BRAND NEW USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
QUEEN - 3 x CD BOX SET - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION. GREATEST HITS 1,2 USD $3.29 [5 bids]
Queen greatest hits CD good condition USD $2.98 [0 bids]
2 Queen 7" We Will Rock You Champions US German Pressings 1977 News World Sheer USD $12.00 [0 bids]
the who closer to queen mary blue vinyl tmoq rare USD $64.99 [4 bids]
Nick Oliveri Signed Mondo Generator Vinyl Drug Problem Queens Of The Stone Age USD $199.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
QUEEN - BICYCLE RACE, GERMAN PRESSING 7" USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" 12" Vinyl Jubilee Edition (2002) USD $11.97 [0 bids]
QUEEN - MADE IN HEAVEN [DELUXE EDITION] [602527800196] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $18.29 Buy It Now 3h 15m
QUEEN INNUENDO-YUGOSLAV PRESS 1991 LP INNER SLEEVE EX-/EX USD $38.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
QUEEN THE GAME-YUGOSLAV 1980 LP INNER EX/VG+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
QUEEN: Love Of My Life / Now I'm Here 45 (Japan, PS insert, w/ company sleeve) USD $60.00 Buy It Now 3h 24m
, The Shuffleboard Queens Audio CD USD $4.06 Buy It Now 3h 26m
QUEEN, THE MIRACLE, CAPITOL CDP 7 92357 2, 3 BONUS TRACKS, FAST FREE US SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
0 result found for "QUEEN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"