QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$11.75
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen (1998-01-01)We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen (1998-01-01)
Hollywood Records
Audio CD$13.33 (used)
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
Vinyl$199.90
We Will Rock You by Queen (1998-01-01)We Will Rock You by Queen (1998-01-01)
Hollywood

QUEEN - HOT SPACE (2011 REMASTERED) DELUXE EDITION 2 CD+++++++++++++ NEW+ USD $17.51 Buy It Now
Heart-Little Queen (VG+) USD $5.00 Buy It Now
7" Single 45-P/S-QUEEN -Radio Ga ga/I Go Crazy-Original Brazil Edition-1984 USD $12.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC - 1986 7" P/S CARD SLEEVE - LOTS MORE QUEEN IN EBAY SHOP USD $5.21 Buy It Now
QUEEN's A Night At The Opera Vinyl LP Album 1st Press EMI 1975 VG+/EX USD $16.91 Buy It Now
QUEEN - JAZZ (2011 REMASTERED) DELUXE EDITION 2 CD++++++++++++++++ NEW+ USD $17.51 Buy It Now
Queens of Noise USD $11.32 Buy It Now
Cassette Heart Dog And Butterfly, Little Queen USD $5.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN - FOREVER (DELUXE) - 2 CD SET USD $13.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA VINTAGE RARE 8 TRACK TAPE TESTED LATE NITE BARGAIN! USD $3.25 [4 bids]
We Will Rock You Original London Cast Recording (CD) Queen & Ben Elton USD $6.49 Buy It Now
HEART Little Queen LP PROMO White Label Portrait US Near Mint Ann Wilson USD $65.21 Buy It Now
Century 21 GoldDisc Radio Promo CD Pink Floyd Beatles Rolling Stones Who Queen USD $25.35 Buy It Now
Lullabies to Paralyze - Of the Stone Queens Compact Disc USD $11.21 Buy It Now
Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $8.85 Buy It Now
Queen/Play The Game & Save Me 2 x PS 45 As One Lot. USD $15.62 Buy It Now
QUEEN "SAVE ME /LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU" PIC SLEEVE UNPLAYED COPY USD $6.49 Buy It Now
(2) CDs, Brian May-Back To The Light (Bonus Track) + Queen-A Night At The Opera USD $24.95 Buy It Now
QUEEN live at wembley 86 complete DOUBLE EX/EX USD $60.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN / FREDDIE MERCURY / BRIAN MAY 14CD - 24 albums CD 2in1 89.99 $ ONLY 5 Day USD $84.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN the history of rock magazine no.91 USD $2.07 Buy It Now
RARE - GENUINE - QUEEN 'LIVE AT WEMBLEY' WHITE LABEL PROMO CASSETTE USD $65.08 Buy It Now
Queens Of The Stone Age - RARE Drunken In Stone Henge - Vinyl Lp USD $26.02 Buy It Now
Absolute Rock Classics 2 CDs (Queen, The Clash, ZZ Top, Yes, Europe) Unsealed USD $13.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN ORIGINAL SINGLE SAVE ME FROM GERMANY USD $3.89 [0 bids]
Queen We Are The Champions + We Will Rock You cream labels UK 45 7" single USD $6.49 Buy It Now
QUEEN A DAY AT THE RACES CD in Jewel Case Booklet Rock Mercury May Taylor Deacon USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN INNUENDO CD in Jewel Case Booklet Rock Sealed Mercury May Taylor Deacon USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN THE MIRACLE CD in Jewel Case Bonus Tracks Booklet Rock Mercury May Taylor USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Queens of the Stone Age 2013 ...Like Clockwork Tour Succubus T-Shirt USD $16.91 Buy It Now
QUEEN - MODERN TIMES ROCK 'N' ROLL (1 CD TRIFOLD DIGIPACK) USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Tour Programme Live Aid Wembley 1985 Bowie Queen U2 The Who USD $54.67 Buy It Now
QUEEN ORIGINAL SINGLE SAVE ME FROM HOLLAND USD $3.89 [0 bids]
QUEEN FLASH ORIGINAL SINGLE FROM GERMANY WITH PIC COVER USD $3.89 [0 bids]
Billy Ocean ?? Suddenly, Caribbean Queen Lp 33 Rpm USD $7.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN Freddie Mercury Crazy Little Thing Called Love 7" 45rpm Import vinyl Rock USD $19.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN HOT SPACE ALBUM COVER BADGE PIN USD $1.30 Buy It Now
QUEEN - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2011 REMASTERED) 3 CD NEW+ USD $37.15 Buy It Now
QUEEN - THE GAME (2011 REMASTERED) DELUXE EDITION 2 CD NEW+ USD $17.51 Buy It Now
Placebo - Burger Queen Franšais- 1999 French Digipak CD - Very Rare USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Queen : Rock You CD (Promo Copy) USD $1.29 [0 bids]
QUEEN 1982 vinyl 45rpm single BODY LANGUAGE B/w Life Is Real USD $13.02 Buy It Now
QUEEN SCANDAL / MY LIFE HAS BEEN SAVED 1989 7 INCH VINYL SINGLE NEW SCARCE RARE USD $24.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN 2 EMI 74 -4U Laminated Gatefold UK orig LP nr EX USD $26.02 Buy It Now
Queen The Game Rock Record lp VG++ USD $13.60 Buy It Now
TOMMY TUCKER Return Of The Teenage Queen ROCKABILLY BOPPER 45 RPM RECORD USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love / We Will Rock You - EMI 5001 Ex USD $5.84 Buy It Now
SPRINGWELL: Gypsy Queen / Let It Show 45 (dj) Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now
LOT OF 10 GREAT ROCK CASSETTES QUEEN HEART NIGHT RANGER FOREIGNER LOT 54 USD $12.99 Buy It Now
7"Single, Radio Ga Ga by Queen USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Tove Lo - Queen of the Clouds [New CD] Explicit USD $10.16 Buy It Now
Brenda Lee - Queen Of Rock & Roll - Rock & Roll USD $24.19 Buy It Now
QUEEN X 3 SINGLES.SPREAD YOUR WINGS-ITS A HARD LIFE-RADIO GA GA ALL EXC USD $5.21 [0 bids]
Works: 2011 Remasters - Queen (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.72 Buy It Now
Queen - The Miracle [PAPER lable Turkish] - cassette USD $6.49 Buy It Now
QUEEN -Jazz KOREA LP Diff Blue Cvr USD $24.30 Buy It Now
QUEEN - News Of The World KOREA LP Orange & diff Members Cvr -RP 175 USD $15.30 Buy It Now
QUEEN - The Best Of Queen KOREA LP Blue Cvr USD $20.70 Buy It Now
Maggie Bell - Queen of the Night CD Repertoire Records 1997 USD $6.49 [0 bids]
THE PANDORAS - IT'S ABOUT TIME 84 LA QUEENS OF GARAGE PAULA PIERCE VOXX SLD CD+7 USD $19.95 Buy It Now
Queen Greatest Hits II Double LP 797971 A-2U-1-2 B-1U-1-1 Rock 1991 Parlophone USD $49.45 Buy It Now
Classic Queen by Queen (CD, Mar-1992, Hollywood) USD $7.50 Buy It Now
Queen ?- The Game SEALED Remastered Pressing 2009 UK LP w/ FOIL Cover MINT!! USD $62.95 Buy It Now
Rated R [Deluxe Edition] [Digipak] by Queens of the Stone Age (CD, Aug-2010, 2 D USD $3.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN Self titled first album ultra rare Hungary issue unique CD OOP S/S USD $23.90 Buy It Now
2 - 8 TRACK TAPES / QUEEN / NEWS OF THE WORLD, JAZZ / TESTED USD $4.19 [0 bids]
WALPURGIS - QUEEN OF SABA 72 OHR GERMAN 1/2 ROCK 1/2 ACID JAMS OHR/ZYX CD USD $14.95 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits 17 Track Mini Disc Ultra Rare Freddie Mercury Ultra Rare USD $52.05 Buy It Now
QUEEN The Works 1984 UK VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $19.51 Buy It Now
Freddie Mercury ?- Mr. Bad Guy SEALED 1st Press 1985 USA LP Queen USD $73.95 Buy It Now
Queen Forever by Queen (CD, 2014, Hollywood) New USD $9.95 Buy It Now
Roger Taylor Electric Fire SEALED 1998 UK CD Queen Smile Journey Heart The Cross USD $34.88 Buy It Now
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" ORIGINAL US PROMO USD $18.00 Buy It Now
The Good The Bad & The Queen Herculean CD Single (Damon Albarn) USD $1.29 Buy It Now 4m 24s
(-0-) Rare QUEEN LIVE AT THE BEEB CD LP A4 ADVERT (-0-) USD $3.84 Buy It Now 5m 54s
Rock Soul RaRe Import TINA TURNER Acid Queen Promo Diff Back Cvr M- LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8m 17s
QUEEN The Game LP 1980 Elektra Records 5E-513 in Shrink w/ Hype Sticker USD $15.29 Buy It Now 8m 53s
Queen by Queen(RARE)(1998 Japanese 25th Anniversary 10-track CD album) USD $23.00 Buy It Now 11m 9s
Queen-A Night at the Opera [Remaster] by (CD, Feb-2004, Toshiba Emi Japan) USD $23.00 Buy It Now 11m 11s
Queen News Of The World LP EX 1977 Features We Will Rock You USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12m 24s
JOHN GRANT queen of denmark 2 x VINYL LP + 7" + MP3 partisan RSD 2016 gateold US USD $24.99 Buy It Now 14m 35s
Pepe Deluxe - Queen of the Wave [New CD] Bonus Tracks USD $7.75 Buy It Now 14m 44s
Queen Jazz 1978 EX Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold Elektra ?- 6E-166 USD $41.65 Buy It Now 17m 30s
River Queen [Slipcase] by Sara Jackson-Holman (CD, Jul-2014, Expunged Records) USD $4.97 Buy It Now 20m 18s
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody Sealed 12" single 12 Days of Christmas Black Friday USD $36.44 Buy It Now 22m 2s
QUEEN, THE GAME ELEKTRA USD $3.99 [0 bids]
22m 21s
CATATONIA - KARAOKE QUEEN (3 track CD single) USD $2.54 Buy It Now 23m 18s
QUEEN THANK GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS LP VINYL BRAZIL ONLY ORIGINAL FIRST PRESSING 1985 USD $31.99 Buy It Now 26m 46s
QUEEN THE WORKS LP MADE IN BRAZIL WITH INSERT ORIGINAL FIRST PRESSING 1984 USD $23.99 Buy It Now 26m 46s
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II VOL 2 BRAND NEW SEALED CD REMASTERED 2011 USD $10.35 Buy It Now 27m 33s
QUEEN-GAME CD NEW USD $30.91 Buy It Now 27m 38s
The Good, The Bad & The Queen The Good, The Bad & The Queen Audio CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 29m 26s
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN BELOVED WHITE VINYL LTD 600 RECORD SEALED WITH FREE CD USD $30.00 Buy It Now 31m 4s
QUEEN - The Works, ORIGINAL 1984 UK LP / inner.... EX USD $9.10 [0 bids]
38m 20s
REDBONE "THE WITCH QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS" CD NEW+ USD $18.30 Buy It Now 38m 23s
APRIL WINE crash and burn /Sign of the gypsy queen AQUARIUS 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 38m 27s
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD (2011 REMASTERED) CD NEW+ USD $16.13 Buy It Now 38m 32s
TOVE LO Queen Of The Clouds Universal Music 00602547024961 2014 17tr Sealed CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 50m 36s
40, Vol. 1 [Box] by Queen (CD, Oct-2011, 10 Discs, Hollywood) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 55m 45s
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf (Parental Advisory) (CD 2002) USD $2.59 [0 bids]
1h

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"