MANIPULATOR

The Fall of Troy

The Fall of Troy Manipulator album cover

Buy THE FALL OF TROY Music
Studio Album, released in 2007

1. Cut Down All the Trees and Name the Streets After Them (2:37)
2. The Dark Trail (4:30)
3. Quarter Past (4:51)
4. Problem!? (1:56)
5. Semi-Fiction (4:26)
6. Oh! The Casino!? (2:17)
7. Sledgehammer (6:01)
8. Seattlantis (4:01)
9. Ex-Creations (3:09)
10. Caught Up (2:30)
11. A Man a Plan a Canal Panama (8:20)

Search THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator lyrics

Search THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator tabs

- Thomas Erak / guitars, lead vocals
- Tim Ward / bass, vocals
- Andrew Forsman / drums

Guest Musicians:
- Nouela Johnston / keyboard, backing vocals

Equal Visions

Thanks to burritounit for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

THE FALL OF TROY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator Music

Manipulator by Equal Vision RecordsManipulator by Equal Vision Records
Equal Vision Records
Manipulator by FALL OF TROY (2007)Manipulator by FALL OF TROY (2007)
Equal Vision Records
Manipulator Test PressManipulator Test Press
Equal Vision/Enjoy the Ride
Vinyl$250.00 (used)
THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator NEW Clear w Red/Blue/Pink Vinyl LP Limited 200 RARE USD $69.99 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Fall Of Troy - Manipulator [CD New] USD $13.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Manipulator - Fall Of Troy (CD Used Very Good) Deluxe ED. USD $11.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Fall of Troy "Manipulator" 2x LP Test Press /24 NM Thrice Circa Survive USD $229.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Manipulator - The Fall Of Troy 2LP Vinyl (Tri-Color Stripe Discs) SIGNED BY BAND USD $70.00 [0 bids]
Fall of Troy Manipulator Vinyl 2X LP Clear/White/Yellow /100 SEALED USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator NEW SEALED Red/Blue Swirl Vinyl LP Limited 200 RARE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Manipulator Fall Of Troy Audio CD USD $24.21 Buy It Now 5 days
Manipulator, Fall Of Troy, Acceptable CD USD $4.37 Buy It Now 6 days
Fall Of Troy - Manipulator NEW CD USD $15.30 Buy It Now 7 days
The Fall Of Troy - Manipulator 2 CD 12 Tracks Alternative/Metal/Rock/Pop NEW+ USD $22.06 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW SUPER RARE The Fall Of Troy - Doppelganger Colored Vinyl x/200 manipulator USD $99.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Fall of Troy Manipulator Vinyl 2LP Red Blue Swirl, Black/Gold Swirl Splatter New USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Manipulator [Slipcase] [The Fall of Troy] New CD USD $13.56 Buy It Now 15 days
THE FALL OF TROY - Manipulator (CD 2007) 2-CD set USD $16.99 Buy It Now 17 days
FALL OF TROY Manipulator DOUBLE LP WHITE/GOLD SWIRL VINYL rare oop UNPLAYED USD $174.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Manipulator [Slipcase] by The Fall of Troy (CD, May-2007, Equal Vision) USD $17.82 Buy It Now 23 days
THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator 2xLP SWIRL SPLATTER VINYL /200 dance gavin dance USD $69.99 Buy It Now 24 days
THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator 2xLP, Tri-Color ETR-011 USD $55.00 Buy It Now 26 days
The Fall Of Troy / Manipulator - 2CD USD $7.40 Buy It Now 27 days
Fall of Troy, Manipulator (Bonus CD) (Dlx), Excellent USD $6.99 Buy It Now 27 days
MANIPULATOR BY FALL OF TROY (CD) USD $20.34 Buy It Now 27 days
Manipulator [Slipcase] * by The Fall Of Troy USD $26.08 Buy It Now 28 days
0 result found for "THE FALL OF TROY"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy THE FALL OF TROY music online Buy THE FALL OF TROY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE FALL OF TROY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator ratings distribution

THE FALL OF TROY Manipulator reviews

Review by horsewithteeth11
4 stars To date, this is probably the band's most polished release along with Phantom on the Horizon. Although unlike the EP released a year later, this probably still has a rawer, "punchier" sound overall. Actually, to be honest, this is kind of a mix between the post-hardcore beating of Doppelganger and the sonic assault of Phantom on the Horizon. Although like most of TFoT's work, I find this to be highly enjoyable, not to mention very addictive for my tastes.

While the highly technical playing of the band returns, there is a more mature approach to the songwriting as I previously mentioned. The band actually does go mid-tempo much more often than they normally do and they incorporate more sound effects into the music, as well as a bit more in the singing department. Although guitarist and vocalist Thomas Erak's voice is still incredibly high-energy and he still has some mind-blowing chops. I've said before that I'm always amazed by the musical abilities of a band playing this type of music, and Manipulator is no exception.

This is probably the best place for most prog fans to start who are interested in the band (or Phantom on the Horizon, but you'll have to download a copy since physical ones either don't exist or are extremely expensive), at least those who have more traditional tastes in prog. Although as good as this album is, Doppelganger fits my tastes a little better, but I can still give this 4 stars. TFoT's new album is currently slated for a fall release later this year, and I hope it's up to par or surpasses the work present on this album.

Review by Tarcisio Moura
2 stars Sometimes you decide to hear a band simply because you liked the cover of the CD or something like that. In this case I knew nothing about the band when I decided to give this one a shot. I like the name: The Fall Of Troy. Nice, isnīt it? Heavy prog, they say. It sounded ok to me, thinking of the heavy prog bands of the 70īs as maybe the main reference. Besides I saw the high ratings here on PA. Unfortunatly when I put it on it was nothing that I expected. It caught me completely off guard. And its low rating is related to my taste only, not their musicanship, nor their prowness in doing what they like.

In its broad concept you can call this album progressive. It certainly has some unusual song structures and all, but I really donīt like it. itīs simply too technical and freakish for my liking. Lots of heavy guitars, tempo changes and screaming vocals. Sometimes they even do some more īsongī oriented parts, like on the beginning of Quarter Past, quite bluesy. But I canīt stand the vocal delivering: sometimes high pitched, sometimes growling like in a death metal band. You can see this trio has the chops, the production is excellent and is awesome how they do not to get lost in all this frenzy. But the style is clearly not for the ones who loves symphonic prog or even ītraditionalī heavy prog like I do.

Definitly for the ones who enjoy something hardcore. Iīll pass this one up.

5 stars I remember this being my first Fall Of Troy album, because I got it when it first came out. I remember not expecting much, but then I put on the song The Dark Trail, and when the falsetto vocals came in, I nearlly died. This is just one of those albums that is perfect in anyway, not one borin ... (read more)

Report this review (#288865) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Friday, July 02, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars First album I bought from this awsome band. If I compare this album to the previous one Doppelganger, this one is more concrete I'd have to say. They know where they're going. There's less non-sens guitar playing and insane tempo jumps. You actually can listen to a song without being lost. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#180735) | Posted by OceanTree | Monday, August 25, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE FALL OF TROY "Manipulator"