WONDERS FROM THE GENETIC FACTORY

You Wonders From The Genetic Factory album cover

Buy YOU Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. Axis (6:07)
2. Isotopic Moments (5:56)
3. Europe Transfer (4:33)
4. Future Generation (3:20)
5. Sampling Dance (2:20)
6. Yourovision (24:20)
7. Koyaanisqatsi Xmas (24:28)

Search YOU Wonders From The Genetic Factory lyrics

Search YOU Wonders From The Genetic Factory tabs

- Albin Meskes & Udo Hanten / Synth & electronics

Cue Records (Germany) CUE-4003

Thanks to Bilek for the addition

YOU MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YOU Wonders From The Genetic Factory Music

KITBUILDERS - You Trashed My Mind - CD US $22.33 Buy It Now 29m 31s
DINAH SHORE Mama Do I Gotta / When Am I Gonna Kiss You 1946 Columbia 78rpm - US $10.00 Buy It Now 29m 32s
BLAZE - GIVEN YOU ME EASTSIDE CHEDDA BOYZ DETROIT G-RAP US $29.98 Buy It Now 30m 8s
IAN HUNTER "You're Never Alone With A" LP 1979 1st US PROMO w/INNER (Chrysalis) US $17.88 Buy It Now 31m 15s
LEON PAYNE: Did I Forget To Tell You (country vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 31m 37s
Luther Campbell "We Bring You Joy" 12" Single GR 475-1 US $0.98 [0 bids]
31m 44s
LEON PAYNE: I Couldn't Do A Thing Without You (country vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 32m 18s
Max Miller You Can't Help Liking Him 1962 Stereo LP US $12.18 Buy It Now 32m 31s
LARRY WILSON & CONTINENTALS: You Hit Me Where It Hurts / On A Wall 45 (disc clo US $50.00 Buy It Now 32m 32s
SPARKLE: Yesterday You Called / Ain't Never Been There With You US $15.00 Buy It Now 32m 33s
TOMMY DORSEY AND HIS ORCHESTRA CD , I'M GETTING SENTIMENTAL OVER YOU NEW US $0.69 [0 bids]
32m 37s
To See You by Harry Connick, Jr. (CD, Nov-1997, Columbia (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
32m 38s
AC/DC For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) lp new vinyl US $29.99 Buy It Now 33m 15s
McGuire Sisters The - He / If You Believe 45 1955 US $1.79 Buy It Now 33m 31s
SUE TUCKER - MEANT FOR YOU NEW CD US $20.86 Buy It Now 34m 39s
TINER / BAGGETTA - THERE JUST AS YOU LOOK FOR IT NEW CD US $14.09 Buy It Now 34m 43s
CHRIS NEMEC - YOU MUST REMEMBER THISAS TIME GOES BY NEW CD US $20.86 Buy It Now 34m 54s
YOUNG AGENT JONES - WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE NEW CD US $16.57 Buy It Now 34m 54s
CAURAL Die Before You Die 10" NEW VINYL Glitch Hop US $17.99 Buy It Now 34m 55s
Leo Sayer - Have You Ever Been In Love - Vinyl LP US $15.02 Buy It Now 35m 1s
FUJON/MIX DAT CREW - Have You Ever Been In Love - 7" US $7.86 Buy It Now 35m 52s
Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone- 1988 Vinyl 45' Pic.sleeve US $3.99 Buy It Now 36m 3s
It's All About You - Donald L. Alford New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $17.30 Buy It Now 36m 11s
AMARI feat PHELIPE - Never Told You - 7 track CD single US $15.17 Buy It Now 36m 50s
CAILLAT, Colbie - All Of You - CD US $22.33 Buy It Now 37m 20s
Coyote Poets of the Universe,CD,Callin' You Home US $7.99 Buy It Now 37m 53s
GARCIA, Louis feat SIDNEY KING/STEVE MURANO - With Or Without You - 12" US $15.90 Buy It Now 37m 53s
Lenny Kravitz Are You Gonna Go My Way 1993 1 CENT CD VG US $0.01 [0 bids]
37m 56s
You Are Always on Our Minds [LP] by The Hand to Man Band (Vinyl Yellow, Jun-2012 US $18.85 Buy It Now 38m 13s
My First Night with You by Mya (1999) - Single NEW! US $9.99 Buy It Now 38m 39s
Headlights,NEW CD,Keep Your Friends and Loves Close, Keep The City You Call Home US $5.49 Buy It Now 39m 11s
Vaz,Dying to Meet You US $11.99 Buy It Now 39m 28s
Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em by The Reverend Horton Heat *New CD* US $7.87 Buy It Now 40m 6s
I Will Remember You, Mclachlan, Sarah, Very Good Single US $3.92 Buy It Now 40m 12s
Touching You...Touching Me by Airto Moreira *New CD* US $8.94 Buy It Now 40m 13s
Live: C'mon Laugh You Bastards by Rodney Carrington *New CD* US $9.16 Buy It Now 40m 14s
Embraceable You by Beegie Adair *New CD* US $6.84 Buy It Now 40m 16s
Ultimate Isaac Hayes: Can You Dig It? by Isaac Hayes *New CD* US $11.41 Buy It Now 40m 18s
Pretties for You by Alice Cooper *New CD* US $5.24 Buy It Now 40m 20s
Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You (CD 1989) US $6.48 Buy It Now 40m 21s
What You're Getting Into by Shannon Curfman *New CD* US $9.42 Buy It Now 40m 21s
How Do You Do by Mayer Hawthorne *New CD* US $7.57 Buy It Now 40m 21s
Magic Is You/Thoughts of Love by Shirley Bassey *New CD* US $14.21 Buy It Now 40m 21s
Whenever You Need Somebody by Rick Astley *New CD* US $8.20 Buy It Now 40m 21s
Have You Seen Me Lately? by Sam Kinison *New CD* US $3.06 Buy It Now 40m 23s
You Are All Diseased by George Carlin *New CD* US $5.12 Buy It Now 40m 23s
The Drug in Me Is You by Falling in Reverse *New CD* US $11.17 Buy It Now 40m 25s
You've Got It Bad Girl by Quincy Jones *New CD* US $7.99 Buy It Now 40m 28s
The Joke's on You by Excel *New CD* US $9.65 Buy It Now 40m 30s
Kiss You All Over by Exile *New CD* US $3.98 Buy It Now 40m 35s
You Better Run: The Essential Junior Kimbrough by Junior Kimbrough *New CD* US $11.06 Buy It Now 40m 35s
Facing You by Keith Jarrett *New CD* US $7.03 Buy It Now 40m 36s
Say It Like You Mean It by The Starting Line *New CD* US $6.37 Buy It Now 40m 37s
Show Your Hand/How Sweet Can You Get/Average * by Pete Atkin/The Ave... *New CD* US $7.89 Buy It Now 40m 38s
If I Could Tell You by Yanni *New CD* US $7.89 Buy It Now 40m 40s
Rainbow Takeaway/That's What You Get Babe by Kevin Ayers *New CD* US $12.39 Buy It Now 40m 42s
Who Are You by The Who *New CD* US $6.71 Buy It Now 40m 43s
Go with What You Know by Dweezil Zappa *New CD* US $9.50 Buy It Now 40m 45s
A War You Cannot Win by All That Remains *New CD* US $8.31 Buy It Now 40m 45s
You Won't Forget Me by Shirley Horn *New CD* US $6.51 Buy It Now 40m 58s
You Boyz Make Big Noize by Slade *New CD* US $10.05 Buy It Now 41m
All You Can Eat!! by Left Lane Cruiser *New CD* US $10.33 Buy It Now 41m 9s
NEIL DIAMOND You Don't Bring... US Sealed LP STREISAND US $25.00 Buy It Now 41m 17s
If You Want Blood You've Got It by AC/DC *New CD* US $6.54 Buy It Now 41m 23s
You'll Never See.../And Here I Die...Satisfied by Grave *New CD* US $6.42 Buy It Now 41m 43s
Part of You/Touch of Silk by Eric Gale *New CD* US $20.57 Buy It Now 42m 4s
And I Know You Wanna Dance/Whisky a Go-Go Revisited by Johnny Rivers *New CD* US $10.97 Buy It Now 42m 4s
Now You're Gone: The Album by Basshunter *New CD* US $9.52 Buy It Now 42m 6s
Live/If I Weren't So Romantic I'd Shoot You by Rick Derringer *New CD* US $12.98 Buy It Now 42m 6s
You Had to Be There: Recorded Live by Jimmy Buffett *New CD* US $20.50 Buy It Now 42m 7s
The House You're Building by Audrey Assad *New CD* US $4.39 Buy It Now 42m 10s
If You Love These Blues, Play 'Em As You Please by Michael Bloomfield *New CD* US $7.28 Buy It Now 42m 12s
Can You Stand the Heat by Ana Popovic *New CD* US $12.01 Buy It Now 42m 12s
You're Under Arrest by Serge Gainsbourg *New CD* US $10.05 Buy It Now 42m 12s
Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said the Last Time I Saw You... by... *New CD* US $10.52 Buy It Now 42m 13s
Just the Way You Like It by The S.O.S. Band *New CD* US $9.87 Buy It Now 42m 15s
You Gotta Say Yes to Another Excess by Yello *New CD* US $11.04 Buy It Now 42m 15s
Where Have I Known You Before/No Mystery by Chick Corea/Return to Fo... *New CD* US $15.53 Buy It Now 42m 18s
If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears by The Mamas & the Papas *New CD* US $9.56 Buy It Now 42m 19s
Alive In You * by 7eventh Time Down *New CD* US $5.72 Buy It Now 42m 20s
The Point of You by Withem *New CD* US $10.51 Buy It Now 42m 29s
Side Effect/What You Need by Side Effect *New CD* US $6.25 Buy It Now 42m 36s
Badfinger/Wish You Were Here/In Concert at the BBC 1972-1973 by Badf... *New CD* US $16.73 Buy It Now 42m 40s
When Love Finds You by Vince Gill *New CD* US $6.52 Buy It Now 42m 43s
If You Could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot *New CD* US $5.85 Buy It Now 42m 50s
This Note's for You by Neil Young *New CD* US $6.07 Buy It Now 43m 2s
If You Can't Lick 'Em...Lick 'Em by Ted Nugent *New CD* US $4.95 Buy It Now 43m 2s
Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J *New CD* US $6.27 Buy It Now 43m 2s
You'll Never Take Us: Skinhead Anthems II * by The Last Resort *New CD* US $6.00 Buy It Now 43m 9s
P.S. I Love You by Original Soundtrack... *New CD* US $6.85 Buy It Now 43m 20s
Bad for You Baby by Gary Moore *New CD* US $8.30 Buy It Now 43m 25s
Holy Magick/We Put Our Magick on You by Graham Bond *New CD* US $11.14 Buy It Now 43m 31s
We Will Rock You by We Will Rock You *New CD* US $10.01 Buy It Now 43m 34s
Everybody Hates You by Combichrist *New CD* US $13.29 Buy It Now 43m 35s
You Are My Little Bird by Elizabeth Mitchell *New CD* US $8.19 Buy It Now 43m 51s
What You Don't See, The Story So Far, New US $10.83 Buy It Now 43m 59s
THE BEATLES - CANT BUY ME LOVE / YOU CANT DO THAT 7" PARLOPHONE RECS FP 1964 US $5.60 Buy It Now 44m 1s
Elton John - Something About the Way You Look Tonight Audio CD US $6.95 Buy It Now 44m 29s
JOE HOUCK - FOR YOU NEW CD US $21.94 Buy It Now 44m 30s
GOTT -BYAM - I'LL MEET YOU HALFWAY NEW CD US $21.58 Buy It Now 44m 37s

More places to buy YOU music online Buy YOU & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YOU DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YOU Wonders From The Genetic Factory ratings distribution

YOU Wonders From The Genetic Factory reviews

Review by Modrigue
3 stars Third opus by YOU, Wonders From The Genetic Factory was released in 1984. The music is more joyful than in the former albums and rather inequal. Yet, the overall is still good.

So let's begin with the bad apples: the opener, Axis, sounds really dated and seems to have no point, whereas Sampling Dance is an useless pre-house exercise. Other tunes listen rather well. Isotopic Moments has some nice floating guitar and Europe Transfer some reminiscence of TD's Tangram. One of the most efficient track here is the robotic Future Generation; the duo is truely on his land here. But the highlight of the disc is of course the 24 minutes long Yourovision. The song contains many changing themes and rythms, slow moments and dreamy sequencer passages. Koyaanisqatsi Xmas is a lengthy bonus live track in which the band plays its favorite themes, mostly sequencer driven. A welcomed addition.

With Wonders From The Genetic Factory, YOU searches new ideas in the evolving landspace of the 80's, but, with no significant novelties. Anyway, an enjoyable album for german electronic school fans.

Send comments to Modrigue (BETA) | Report this review (#199604) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 17, 2009

Post a review of YOU "Wonders From The Genetic Factory"