SHAZAM

rock music collection

Buy THE MOVE Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Hello Susie (4:51)
2. Beautiful Daughter (2:51)
3. Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited (7:40)
4. Fields of People (10:58)
5. Don't Make My Baby Blue (6:02)
6. The Last Thing On My Mind (7:36)

7. So You Want To Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star (3:00)*

- Roy Wood / guitars, vocals
- Carl Wayne / vocals
- Rick Price / bass
- Bev Bevan / drums

Remastered by Repertoire Records in 1998 with 9 bonus tracks noted with * in track listing.

Thanks to chicapah for the addition

THE MOVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE MOVE Shazam Music

DVD$10.02
BBC SessionsBBC Sessions
Strange Fruit UK 1998
Move NEW US $16.58 Buy It Now 40m 4s
AUDIO CD - CELINE DION - LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS - SHOW SOME EMOTION US $10.38 Buy It Now 50m 16s
FRANTIC LANGUAGE - Move It - 1st CD single US $8.29 Buy It Now 51m 23s
SHARADA, Paul - Florida: Move Your Feet - 12" US $17.59 Buy It Now 1h 5m
N.E.R.D - SHE WANTS TO MOVE 2 TRACK CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Family Of Swede 1976 Butterfields 45rpm I Got To Move On Swede McDaniel Oakland US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
ROOSTER & PERALTA - Move Your Body Part 1 (remixes) - 12" US $17.59 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Rock Won't Move - Church Band Vertical New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $12.36 Buy It Now 1h 14m
PRETTY WOMAN - Original Move Soundtrack [OST] (1 CD) [EMI ] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1h 18m
REEL 2 REAL FT. THE MAD STUNTMAN - Move It! (1 CD) [EMI Records] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1h 18m
ROMEO + JULIET - Original Move Soundtrack [OST] (1 CD) [Capitol Records] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1h 18m
REALITY BITES - Original Move Soundtrack [OST] (1 CD) [BMG Arista] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1h 18m
SET IT OFF - Original Move Soundtrack [OST] (1 CD) [Elektra Entertainment Group] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1h 18m
STEP UP - Original Move Soundtrack [OST] (1 CD) [Zomba Recording] US $9.31 Buy It Now 1h 18m
ROMANTICS Test Of Time & Better Make A Move PIC SLEEVE 7" 45 rpm vinyl record US $4.67 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The Captain & Tennille MAKE YOUR MOVE - Vinyl LP NM / VG US $1.95 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Bosca Banks-Move It CD NEW US $14.57 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Pa and The Muse Ack-Move Back CD NEW US $16.20 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Rassinfosse; Collard-Neven-Second Move CD NEW US $17.07 Buy It Now 1h 57m
The Chemical Pilot ?- Move A Little Closer (12" Single Eruption ERUPT006)VG/VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
pioneer LP: MEXICANO-move up starsky (hear) US $33.20 Buy It Now 2h 5m
THE MOVE - The Greatest Hits Volume 1 - 1971 UK 10-track compilation LP US $16.59 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Cappella Move on baby CDs IDC4 EX/EX UK US $14.13 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Baha Men,CD,Move It Like This US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
A Message from the Country by The Move (CD, Emi) US $4.99 [0 bids]
DONNA FARGO - SHAME ON ME 8-TRACK TAPE 1977 MISS COUNTRY THE MOVE DARK-EYED LADY US $19.97 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Move Like This - Cars US $12.67 Buy It Now 2h 52m
1st Proof Jump up and move 12" GUM002 /EX UK US $15.51 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Yes-America / your move.7" US $6.64 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Candice Move it 12" LF9 VG/EX Italy US $15.51 Buy It Now 3h
Cappella Move it up 12" IDX7 VG/EX UK US $13.68 Buy It Now 3h
GEORGE THOROGOOD MOVE IT ON OVER RARE OOP LP NM COVER/VG+ VINYL! ROUNDER 1978! US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h
Marv Johnson (You've Got to) Move Two Mountains / I Need You NM Northern Soul US $9.99 [0 bids]
NANCY WILSON 'Now!' 1988 Australian LP - You Got The Move, Ebb Tide, If I Could US $9.34 [0 bids]
Harlequin- One False Move- rare new/sealed cassette tape US $9.00 Buy It Now 3h 20m
KCC Presents Aldeoni Move closer 12" OMP005 VG/EX UK US $15.51 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Baha Men, Move It Like This Audio CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
ROLLING STONES - EP - YOU BETTER MOVE ON - 7" SINGLE - RSD 2014 - NEW US $6.98 [13 bids]
That Petrol Emotion Genius move 12" VST1022 EX/EX UK US $15.51 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Woodentops Move me 12" RTT165 G/EX UK US $17.34 Buy It Now 4h
X-Udation Move it 12" CC001 /EX US $17.34 Buy It Now 4h
MINT- GARAGE ? 45~SIMON SCOTT~MOVE IT BABY/WHAT KIND OF WOMAN~~LISTEN US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 7m
MARTIKA "I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE" 7" 45 RECORD P/S US $5.61 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Roy Wood "Forever" (ex MOVE, E.L.O., WIZZARD) Oz 7" US $11.22 Buy It Now 4h 21m
FARM BOY - MOVE - RARE 1986 US 12" Vinyl - 80's Disco/Dance - 4 mixes - VG/NM US $7.39 Buy It Now 4h 22m
10" 33 Kunz, Charlie "Piano Medley Vol 5" DECCA LF 1148 Faith Can Move Mountains US $16.59 Buy It Now 4h 29m
PHYLLIS NELSON "MOVE CLOSER, TAKE ME NOWHERE" 12in 45rp US $8.42 Buy It Now 4h 29m
12" 45 Basstone "PhattMove" Phatt Move Trevor & Simon Mix SLINKY CURIOUS CUR 10 US $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 30m
CD/Japan- BOBBY BYRD On The Move +3 bonus trx w/OBI RARE -CARLEEN/VICKI ANDERSON US $13.59 Buy It Now 4h 32m
HEARSAY move yo body work yo body 12" 5 track ragga house mix b/w smooth instrum US $8.54 Buy It Now 4h 34m
DONAVON FRANKENREITER Move By Yourself VERY RARE Aussie Promo CD Single US $18.70 Buy It Now 4h 35m
LP Dell, Anna "Move Into The Hammond Spectrum With Swingin Anna" GEMINI GMX 5002 US $19.91 Buy It Now 4h 54m
cd-single, Sash feat. Shannon - Move Mania, 6 Tracks, Australia US $5.95 Buy It Now 4h 56m
Lonnie Smith " Move Your Hand " 8 track tape US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 57m
LP Jones, Jesus H. "Liquidizer" EMI FOOD FOODLP3 Move Mountains Never Enough etc US $9.95 Buy It Now 5h
TARENTEL - WE MOVE THROUGH WEATHER - NEW CD US $14.28 Buy It Now 5h 9m
Rising Star Gospel Singers~78 RPM "prodigal Son/you've Got To Move"(gospel/Soul) US $22.00 Buy It Now 5h 10m
'LET'S MOVE' 2012 Heavy Blues Compilation 'Mojo' Promo CD: Muddy Waters, H. Wolf US $4.67 [0 bids]
Message from the - Move New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $17.03 Buy It Now 5h 20m
The History Of Rock - Volume Eighteen 2x12" Jethro Tull Move Joe Cocker Family US $6.56 Buy It Now 5h 22m
Dionne Warwick, Glen Campbell, Burt Bacharach "On The Move" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 5h 23m
MOVE D / PETE NAMLOOK V - Wired ltd.cd FAX Raster-Noton COIL US $15.99 [0 bids]
Children's Party Fun Songs Jump & Shout Macarena, Move Your Feet, Jump etc US $9.55 Buy It Now 5h 34m
BARTHEZZ - ON THE MOVE (3 TRACK CD) (REF B3) US $6.63 Buy It Now 5h 35m
Phyllis Nelson(7" Vinyl)Move Closer-Carrere-CAR 337-UK-VG+/VG US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Johnny Nash(7" Vinyl)Let's Move And Groove Together-Regal-CAR 6845-UK-VG/VG US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
Xpansions(7" Vinyl)Move Your Body (Elevation)-BMG-113 683-UK-Ex/Ex US $18.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
Tracey Ullman(7" Vinyl)Move Over Darling-Stiff-BUY 195-UK-Ex/Ex US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Waterfront(7" Vinyl)Move On-Polydor-POL 102-UK-VG/Ex US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Funkhouse - Music Makes You Move - Associated C15 - 7640 US $124.56 Buy It Now 5h 42m
Fashion(7" Vinyl)Move On-Arista -ARIST 440-Ex/Ex US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Phyllis Nelson(7" Vinyl)Move Closer-Carrere-CAR 337-UK-VG+/Ex US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Tracey Ullman(P/S 7" Vinyl)Move Over Darling-Stiff-Buy 195-UK-Ex-/Ex US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Tracey Ullman(P/S 7" Vinyl)Move Over Darling-Stiff-BUY 195-UK-Ex/VG+ US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Tracey Ullman(P/S 7" Vinyl)Move Over Darling-Stiff-Buy 195-UK-VG/VG US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 45m
12" the move - greedy girls... NEW OLD STOCK / UNOPENED US $5.99 [0 bids]
Animotion(7" Vinyl)Room To Move-Mercury-MER 282-UK-VG/VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Culture Club Move away 7" VS845 VG/EX UK US $12.31 Buy It Now 5h 46m
12" the jamaica girls- on the move... NEW OLD STOCK / UNOPENED US $5.99 [0 bids]
Hue & Cry - Next Move (CD 1999) Ex Condition - Fast Postage - Rare US $13.27 Buy It Now 5h 58m
THE DANCE SOCIETY HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU'VE GOT DANSE MOVE HEAVEN IS WAITING 12" US $39.99 Buy It Now 6h
HIROMI TRIO PROJECT-MOVE (JPN) Sup Aud NEW US $73.37 Buy It Now 6h 6m
JEANETTE (BABY) WASHINGTON "MOVE ON" KILLER R&B MOVER LISTEN! US $16.59 Buy It Now 6h 11m
ANIMOTION: Obsession / Room To Move [Collectables Record, 45] Ships WORLDWIDE! US $4.95 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Tracy Ullman(12" Vinyl P/S)Move Over Darling-Stiff---Ex/New US $16.59 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Shalamar(12" Vinyl)Make That Move-Solar---Ex/New US $16.59 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Trashmen -Bad News/On the Move -Apex 76916 Canada MONO surf rockabilly frat rock US $9.99 [0 bids]
Basic Element ?- Move Me EMI ?- 12EMDJ 308, Vinyl, 12", Promo single US $8.29 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich -Bend It/You Make it Move Star-Club MONO 45 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Inspiral Carpets Move 7" DUNG6 EX/EX UK US $10.48 Buy It Now 6h 35m
RUDOLF SERKIN Pianoforte Sonata F Mnr Op57 1st Move 12" 78 HMV C2879 US $24.89 Buy It Now 6h 35m
JAZZ 45 PROMO / KELLIE GREENE / 20TH CENTURY FOX 637 / MOVE ON / NO MOON AT ALL US $20.39 Buy It Now 7h
Martika I feel the Earth move 7" 6552947 EX/EX UK US $10.48 Buy It Now 7h 4m
George Fitzgerald ?- I Can Tell (By The Way You Move) CD Promo US $8.29 Buy It Now 7h 6m
D.C. LaRue - MOVE IN CLOSER and TEMPTATION - 1975 CLARIDGE #411 - Promo / EXC. US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 9m
FANTASTIC ORIGINAL HITS Vinyl LP - T.Rex,Joe Cocker,The Move,Procol Harum, EX+ US $11.61 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Sachal Vasandani - We Move (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $4.46 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Move Flowers in the rain 7" RZ3001 /EX UK US $14.13 Buy It Now 7h 17m
THE "5" ROYALES THINK - I'D BETTER MAKE A MOVE ON KING 5053 DOO WOP US $11.00 [0 bids]
Nelson, Phyllis Move closer 7" CAR337 EX/EX UK US $9.57 Buy It Now 7h 20m

More places to buy THE MOVE music online Buy THE MOVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE MOVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE MOVE Shazam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

THE MOVE Shazam reviews

Review by Chicapah
3 stars I'm so glad this group is included on ProgArchives but, at the same time, they pose a dilemma for me as a reviewer. While I wholeheartedly agree that they belong in the proto-prog bunch, I feel that many listeners might find that categorization to be a stretch. The fact that they were (and are still) relatively unknown in the U.S. presents a sizeable obstacle and the fact that their albums were such a hodgepodge of unrelated styles is yet another. I'll just say their appeal is an acquired taste and leave it at that.

This record in particular holds a special place in my heart because I discovered it shortly after I'd moved out of mom & dad's house, gotten my own apartment and started my life as a free-wheelin' college boy. In 1970 I spent more time in the campus record store than I did in class, having meaningful conversations/arguments about the state of music with the hippie owner and poring over the latest issue of Rolling Stone (Back then it was a respected, viable source of info about rock & roll. Now it's about as relevant as the National Enquirer). It was a glowing review in that rag that made me shell out my meager entertainment funds for this LP and it instantly met my #1 criteria the minute I got it on my turntable: The Move didn't sound like any band I'd ever heard in my life. They were, in a word, different, and that's what I couldn't get enough of.

Their repeated success on the British pop charts, while admirable, hadn't fulfilled their artistic souls. "Shazam" was a drastic departure from that constricting hit single mindset. It's a somewhat schizophrenic and, at times, progressive journey into the realm of extended album cuts. The first track, the rude "Hello Susie," has a big, proggy intro that snaps your brain to attention immediately before it levels out into a straight-ahead rocker that features Rick Price's thick bass guitar tone and Roy Wood's stacked 12-string electric guitars. Whereas most English singers of that era went out of their way to downplay their indigenous accent and sound "American," Roy's gritty native tongue comes barging through unhindered and I applaud him for letting it all hang out. It puts a raw but genuine edge on the song. The flanged harmonies on the chorus belie their psychedelic roots but Bev Bevan's weird drum fills on the accented breaks throw things for a curve. While at first I thought he was just being odd for odd's sake, I soon realized that BB is truly one of the worst drummers on the planet and the logic-defying Achilles heel of not only this group but ELO, as well. (Unfortunately, it's something I obviously have to accept about the band but I'll never, ever understand why he lasted.)

Between the first number and the second you are introduced to the most unusual aspect of this album that has always delighted and intrigued me. They interject spontaneous man-on-the-street interviews that have nothing to do with the music being presented and these unrehearsed snippets lend a levity to the proceedings that is, to my knowledge, totally unique. (The Who scattered faux radio spots on their "Sell Out" LP but these vignettes are something else entirely.) "Beautiful Daughter" is a clever, short ditty with deep acoustic guitars and a string quartet that shines a spotlight on lead vocalist Carl Wayne as he does his best Paul McCartney imitation. Clocking in at less than 3 minutes, it's over before you know it and you're on to the proggiest tune on the album, the incredible "Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited." After a hilarious spoken-word introduction the group explodes into crisp, layered guitars and a gigantic bass sound as Wayne sings about life in a loony bin. There's never a dull musical moment and the straw-hat barbershop quartet refrain of "lock me in and throw the key away." fits perfectly at the end of every chorus. But it's in the instrumental section that things get really intriguing as they incorporate themes from Bach, Dukas and Tchaikovsky into the brilliantly arranged segment, culminating in a deranged vocal interpretation of one of Johann Sebastian's most recognizable melodies as warbled by a choir of inmates from the asylum. As humorous as it is, I'm still amazed to this day by the high level of musicianship displayed throughout this piece, especially by Wood on the guitars. (By the way, there's not a keyboard to be heard on "Shazam.")

The eleven-minute "Fields of People" is a great example of good news/bad news. First the good. It's a well-written, catchy song that rocks with tight, dense harmonies and slick, clean 12-string guitar work from Roy. What distinguishes it from most every tune I've ever heard, though, is the off-the-cuff spoken tomfoolery going on in and around Wayne's vocal track. Taking themselves too seriously was not one of this band's problems and the eclectic, carefree "why the Hell not?" nature of it all gives the tune a charm that I find irresistible. It's as if they weren't about to let cutting an album get in the way of having a bit of fun. You gotta hear it to believe it. The bad news is that, at about halfway through the number, they segue to a long, ridiculously overindulgent, amateurishly performed, sitar-driven Indian pseudo-raga that should have faded out after about 30 seconds. Instead it drones on. And on. And on. Gradually speeding up to go absolutely nowhere. It has no redeeming qualities at all so consider yourself forewarned and prepared to utilize the "skip" button. (In the days of vinyl I used to have to get up, physically lift the needle and skip over this noisy nonsense as if it was some unexplained ritual required to make it through the LP.)

Their heavy-handed, hard rock version of "Don't Make My Baby Blue" proves beyond a doubt that The Move was no longer some lightweight pop outfit. Here they are a supercharged power trio roaring behind Carl's strong, Paul Rodgers-like vocal with Wood sounding like he's pumping a Les Paul through five stacks of Marshall amplifiers set on 11 and peeling the paint off the studio ceiling. Self-restraint was not one of this group's strong points, however, and the out-of-control wah-wah guitar solo gets to be a bit much in the middle. The final tune is a remake of the Tom Paxton folk classic, "The Last Thing on My Mind," where Roy builds a wall of sound with ringing acoustic and 12 string guitars behind Wayne's cabaret-style crooning. But just when you think it's nothing more than a then-popular standard done up big time, Wood takes you on a psychedelic detour with swirling guitar lines and backwards masking that's as trippy as Pink Floyd on peyote. I won't call it great, but it's definitely interesting and memorable.

The remastered version includes 9 cover songs recorded live from the stage of the famous Marquee Club circa 1968 that only goes to show that The Move did their finest work in the confines of the studio. In concert they come off as a British garage band at best and the poor fidelity doesn't do them any favors. The tunes are a nostalgic curiosity, nothing more, and don't hold up to repeated listens.

In the history of progressive rock music I doubt that the playful "Shazam" had much influence on anybody in the genre. However, for the group it was a giant step up from the Top 40 mentality that dominated the recordings that came before and laid the groundwork for more challenging undertakings in the future. It will always remind me of some of the best years of my life so I cherish it for what it is, warts and all. It was Roy Wood's last project before saying farewell to Carl Wayne and joining forces with Jeff Lynne, and it offers hints of the proggier direction he was about to set out on with the final two Move albums and onward to the adventurous debut of The Electric Light Orchestra.

Send comments to Chicapah (BETA) | Report this review (#174607) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 20, 2008

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Are you going away with no word of farewell?

Having enjoyed their first taste of success in the album charts with their debut album in 1968, it took the Move another 2 years to release a follow up. During the intervening period, the band continued to find considerable singles chart success in the UK, including their first and only number one single "Blackberry way". During those two years, two members of the band (Ace Kefford and Trevor Burton) departed, but the core trio of Wood, Bevan and Wayne remained.

Continuing a policy the band had successfully exploited on their "Something else from the Move" EP, "Shazam" saw the band taking a couple of songs by other established artists and stamping their own identity on them, much like Vanilla Fudge had pioneered in the US.

"Shazam" represents a fundamental shift in emphasis for The Move, at least in terms of album tracks. While they would continue to record commercially appealing singles, this album serves as a first pointer towards the formation of the Electric Light Orchestra. Quite what caused such a sea-change in the band's style is unclear, especially in view of their continued attack on the singles chart.

With just 6 tracks in total, four of which run to over 6 minutes, it is immediately apparent that this album will not be as instantly accessible as the eponymous debut. We start however with another potential single. "Hello Suzie" (a song originally written by Roy Wood for Amen Corner, who took it into the singles chart as a pop number) is the heaviest song recorded by the band up to this point, but it retains a strong hook and superb vocals by Wood. The song is something of a cross between Led Zeppelin and the Beatles. "Beautiful daughter" is the only genuinely short track on the album, running to a shade under 3 minutes. The track has much in keeping with the first album, Carl Wayne taking lead vocal on a delightfully orchestrated light ditty.

With "Cherry blossom clinic revisited" we reach the real meat of the album. The song is a reworking of the aborted single from the band's debut. It opens with a mildly amusing spoken passage introducing a startlingly heavy interpretation of the song. The instrumental passage bizarrely includes an extract from Bach's "Jesu joy of man's desiring" played on acoustic guitar.

The first part of the 11 minute "Fields of people" is a slightly lighter psychedelic number with a catchy melody and effective harmonies. The song, which is credited to Wyatt Day / Jon Pierson, was originally recorded by the late 60's US band Ars Nova (although their version ran to under 3 minutes!). The Move's version is in two distinct halves, the latter part being a sitar recital. "Don't make my baby blue" was a hit for Frankie Lane in the early 60's, written by the renown song writing team of Barry Mann and Cynthia Weill. This is probably the heaviest track on a very heavy album. The blues leanings of the song remain, albeit rather drowned out by the rather chaotic sledgehammer beat.

In one of the most imaginative moves of their career, the final cover is of Tom Paxtons's folk classic "The last thing on my mind", a number often mistaken for a traditional folk song. This wonderful 6˝ minute interpretation respects the integrity of the song, but presents it in a whole new prog orientated dimension, complete with a magical space rock instrumental section.

In all, a highly ambitious second album by The Move, which sees them taking bold steps into new territories. Those who acquired the album on the basis of the band's many great singles may have been puzzled by what they found, but in these parts, this is arguably a definitive proto prog album.

This would be Carl Wayne's final album with the Move. After unsuccessfully attempting to reunite the band with former members, and conscious of Roy Wood's fledgling ambitions relating to his Electric Light Orchestra project, Wayne opted for a solo career. He actually recorded with ELO, but the recording were not used at the time. He went on to work with Mike Oldfield (on "Earth moving"), and in 2000 replaced Allan Clarke in the Hollies. Sadly, Carl Wayne passed away in 2004.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#187551) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 01, 2008

4 stars For me, Shazam is one of those records that you stick with the second you've heard it thru and thru. My first listen, which was just over a year ago, left me with the feeling that this has great potential, but that it was a bit banal at that. Second listen convinced me that the musicianship here is ... (read more)

Report this review (#885417) | Posted by tabintheocean | Tuesday, January 01, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Shazam is the album where The Move really learned how to rock! Fresh off a tour of the States, the band decided to make an album out of its highlights. The final product sees them playing heaver, longer and LOUDER than ever before. Quite a far cry from the Mod-pop these guys formerly indulged in, ... (read more)

Report this review (#174728) | Posted by cohen34 | Saturday, June 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE MOVE "Shazam"