SHAZAM

rock music collection

Buy THE MOVE Music
Studio Album, released in 1970

1. Hello Susie (4:51)
2. Beautiful Daughter (2:51)
3. Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited (7:40)
4. Fields of People (10:58)
5. Don't Make My Baby Blue (6:02)
6. The Last Thing On My Mind (7:36)

7. So You Want To Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star (3:00)*

- Roy Wood / guitars, vocals
- Carl Wayne / vocals
- Rick Price / bass
- Bev Bevan / drums

Remastered by Repertoire Records in 1998 with 9 bonus tracks noted with * in track listing.

Thanks to chicapah for the addition

THE MOVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE MOVE Shazam Music

Best ofBest of
Repertoire 1997
ShazamShazam
Repertoire (Ger) 1994
JOE THOMAS ~ Make Your Move / Get On Back ~ 12" Single US $6.51 Buy It Now 30m 49s
Danielle Alexander - First Move (1989 Mercury/PolyGram Records) Used Vinyl LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 33m 32s
ROY WOOD - BOULDERS (EX MOVE / ELO STUNNING SOLO) EX CON 1ST UK PRESSING A1/B1 US $8.14 [0 bids]
38m 52s
MOVE OUT - Gregory Peck (DB464) US $6.51 Buy It Now 43m 5s
Heartland / Move On JAPAN Giant AOR NEW!!!!! B US $24.99 Buy It Now 46m 12s
Move To The Music By The Fit Factory (CD, 2004, Direct Source) US $5.39 Buy It Now 51m 5s
Animotion-Room To Move-Send It Over-7" 45-Polydor-Picture Sleeve-Vinyl Record-NM US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
THE ORIGINAL SINS-MOVE double lp US $8.00 [0 bids]
Bernard Butler - People Move On (CD 2001)(373) US $4.11 Buy It Now 1h 14m
TUXEDOMOON Pinheads On The Move 20 tracks 1987 Crammed Discs CBOY5050 CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
45 RECORD, THE CHALLENGERS. ON THE MOVE / FOOT TAPPER. US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Mugzy's Move by Royal Crown Revue (CD, Jun-1996, Warner Bros.) US $0.01 [0 bids]
THE SHAMEN UK 1996 CD Single Move Any Mountain TOMKA DiscMINT US $4.49 Buy It Now 1h 21m
THE SHAMEN UK 1996 CD Single Move Any Mountain NearMINT US $4.49 Buy It Now 1h 21m
MOVE THE HOUSE 11 DOUBLE CD VARIOUS ARTIST PICTURE CD RARE' US $9.99 [0 bids]
JOHNNA 1996 PROMO 12" Single Let The Spirit Move You PWL/SAW US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 25m
THE MOVE"BLACKBERRY WAY" SUPER RARE 7" SPANISH FIRST PRESSING SPAIN 1968 US $129.99 [0 bids]
TECHNOTRONIC & YA KID K MOVE THIS MUSIC RECORD 12" SINGLE VINYL SBK RECORDS RARE US $4.99 [0 bids]
CHANTAYS- PIPELINE/MOVE IT-VINTAGE ORIGINAL UNPLAYED VG+R&B SOUL US $4.00 [0 bids]
Hear - Rare Teen 45 - Linda Leigh - Move Out- Rendezvous # 103 - Promo - M- US $14.99 [0 bids]
Midnight Star Solar 45 Record #69828 VG+ 1982 Move Me / Freak A Zoid US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Move Along by All American Rejects US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
GREGORY PECK / MOVE OUT 12" JAMMY'S DERRICK IRIE /GOLD MINE DANCEHALL US $8.14 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Hue & Cry,CD,Next Move,Import,Cut-Out US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Moby - Move 12" EP UK Press Mute Records US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h
A Portrait of Doris Day inc Move Over Darling + Cassette Tape - TESTED US $1.61 Buy It Now 2h 2m
BANANARAMA UK 2005 CD Single MOVE IN MY DIRECTION Marc Almond NearMINT US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 2m
America - View from the Ground/Your Move (CD, Jan-2008, 2 Discs, Beat Goes On) US $19.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM RECORD/13A)RAY CHARLES/ I'M GONNA MOVE TO THE OU US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Tracel Ullman Picture Disc Record 7" 'Move Over Darling' 1983 US $1.61 [0 bids]
DANSE SOCIETY 7" Single-Hold On(To What You've Got)/Danse Move,EX+ US $11.40 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Shepherd Elizabeth Trio - Start To Move [CD New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Cars - Move Like This [Vinyl New] US $18.02 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Cars - Move Like This [CD New] US $12.76 Buy It Now 2h 21m
PATRICK Five Different Girls/Move RSVP 45 Rock & Roll 7" US $8.49 Buy It Now 2h 21m
THAT PETROL EMOTION GENIUS MOVE 12" UK US $9.49 Buy It Now 2h 25m
RED NORVE TRIO MOVE ARISTA 22RS-7 Japan PROMO OBI MONO Vinyl LP US $0.99 [1 bids]
AMERICA YOUR MOVE LP SEALED ST-12277 US $16.66 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Time Move Over - King (Rock) (CD 2001)NEW SEALED CD US $1.95 Buy It Now 2h 31m
B.G. Move Around INSTRUMENTAL & ACAPELLA PROMO DJ CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
JAZZ 45 PROMO / KELLIE GREENE / 20TH CENTURY FOX 637 / MOVE ON / NO MOON AT ALL US $23.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
ZARA McFARLANE - Move. rare UK 3 track CD +press (Brownswood, Buy 3 = Free P US $3.23 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Chambers Brothers, The "Right Move" 1975 Soul/Funk LP, SEALED!, Original Avco US $8.99 [0 bids]
RARE BRENDA LEE "YOU BETTER MOVE ON" NORTHERN SOUL 60'S 7' US $12.74 Buy It Now 2h 41m
George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Move It On Over US $2.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
BULL & THE MATADORS 45 I Can't Forget / Move With the Groove TODDLIN' TOWN #B288 US $13.00 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Charlie Singleton 45 Make Your Move on Me Baby / That's the Cry of 7" vinyl rpm US $2.75 Buy It Now 2h 45m
NEW Move It! by CD-JEWEL CASE Book Free Shipping US $26.47 Buy It Now 2h 47m
THE MOVE"NIGHT OF FEAR"+3 SUPER RARE 7" EP SPANISH FIRST PRESSING SPAIN 1967 US $65.00 [0 bids]
MARV JOHNSON - Move Two Mountains/I Need You US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Keith and Billie - When You Move You Lose 1966 7" Piccadilly 7N 35288 US $8.14 [0 bids]
CLEAN! UK RARITY! 1968 THE MOVE 1st & 1970 SHAZAM = KALEIDOSCOPE POPSIKE PSYCH US $25.00 [7 bids]
Jackie Magazine 13 April 1968 Issue No.223 Don Partridge The Move Grapefruit US $48.93 Buy It Now 2h 56m
BAYKAYS -MOVE YOUR BOOGIE BODY /DISCO BOOGIE on MERCURY LABEL 7" US $14.95 [0 bids]
BRENDA LEE - Let It Be Me/You Better Move On US $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 58m
The Move of Life by Windsor Riley (CD, Music West) US $4.75 Buy It Now 3h
Baha Men - Move It Like This (CD 2002) US $5.47 Buy It Now 3h 2m
MARTIKA self titled UK CD album 1989 Incl. Toy Soldiers / I Feel The Earth Move US $1.61 [0 bids]
TOP COPY! MINT! THE MOVE ~ LOOKING ON ~ 1970 Hard Psych IDLE RACE = Jeff LYNNE US $17.50 [5 bids]
Move by Lucky Peterson (CD, Feb-1998, Verve) US $8.50 [0 bids]
INSPIRAL CARPETS MOVE US $1.63 [0 bids]
MINT TOP COPY ~ THE MOVE ~ MESSAGE FROM 1971 PSYCH Beatles JEFF LYNNE ROY WOOD US $27.50 [5 bids]
DON ANGELO - DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE - DIGI SOUND KILLER US $16.29 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Northern Soul Curtis Mayfield Move on up UK 1st Issue Buddah EP 2011-080 US $24.47 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Olivia Newton-John 45 record Make a move on me and falling US $1.99 [0 bids]
LONNIE MACK - MEMPHIS // LONNIE ON THE MOVE - MINT- BUCCANEER 3001 US $3.30 [0 bids]
Billy Branigan - Make a Move LP - Laura Branigan's brother - Near Mint! US $4.25 [0 bids]
John Lennon Stand By Me/Move Over Ms L JAPANESE Apple 45 PS Beatles unplayed US $4.88 [0 bids]
Romantics - Test Of Time/Better Make A Move - Promo 7" 45 RPM Vinyl Record- 1985 US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 33m
YOUNG MC Bust a Move/Got More Rhymes 1989 Delicious LP Record SEALED Combine US $1.99 [1 bids]
THE MOVE (JEFF LYNNE/ROY WOOD) RARE white lable promo 7" vinyl Do Ya/California US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
NM Culture Club Move Away / Sexuality 7" 45RPM w/pic slv US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS "MOVE ALONG" CD **LIKE NEW** US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 40m
Jackie Magazine 22 July 1967 Issue No.185 John Walker The Move Terry Reid US $32.62 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Move Over, Mover, Good Single US $4.44 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Martika "I Feel The Earth Move" 7" single 1989 US $0.41 [0 bids]
Cathy Dennis - Move To This - UK CD album 1991 Incl. Touch Me (All Night Long) US $1.61 [0 bids]
Norman Andre - BIG RIG MAN / GOTTA KEEP ON THE MOVE - Palomino BR-4501 - 45 US $11.00 Buy It Now 3h 47m
JOHNNY NASH: Let's Move & Groove (soul vinyl 45) US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Jackie Magazine 24 August 1968 Issue No.242 The Rolling Stones Manfred Mann Move US $48.93 Buy It Now 3h 50m
CROSSFIRE GOTTA MOVE KEEP WAITING UNPLAYED? 7 in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEA 56 ACL US $64.99 [0 bids]
CLIFF RICHARD - MOVE IT!: THE EARLY YEARS 1958-1959 - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 50m
JAMES DIXON You've Got To Move R&B ROCKER PROMO 45 on CHECKER US $7.99 [1 bids]
Jackie Magazine 24 May 1969 Issue No.281 Noel Harrison The Move Dave Dee US $32.62 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Kon Kan Move To Move Vinyl LP - Near Mint US $11.40 Buy It Now 3h 54m
WHITE STRIPES DEX ROMWEBER DUO JACK WHITE THE WIND DID MOVE THIRD MAN RECORDS US $9.77 [0 bids]
LP-Hunter Muskett-Every Time You Move 70's UK folk Psych RE US $16.99 [0 bids]
TARENTEL ~ We Move Through Weather ~ 2 x VINYL LP + POSTER US $34.64 Buy It Now 3h 59m
NORTHERN-GWEN McCRAE-MOVE ME BABY/DONT EVER LOSE HIS GROOVE-UK PRESIDENT DEMO US $4.88 [0 bids]
DORIS DAY - MOVE OVER DARLING / TWINKLE LULLABY US $4.89 [0 bids]
4h
NORTHERN-RUTH SWANN-TAINTED LOVE/BOY YOUD BETTER MOVE ON-UK SPARK US $4.88 [0 bids]
4h
Celine Dion Love Can Move Mountains / Cry Just A Little 45 rpm Epic 34-74337 NM US $4.48 Buy It Now 4h 8m
SULTANS OF STRING - MOVE [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $13.04 Buy It Now 4h 13m
GIL HAMILTON Move & Groove MOD R&B 45 on VEE JAY US $7.99 [0 bids]
Tony Gideon "The Way You Move Me, Baby" and "Whatcha Gonna Do" , 45 rpm US $11.25 Buy It Now 4h 22m
TEENAGE SHUTDOWN - GET A MOVE ON - 18 TRACKS / NEW US $26.08 Buy It Now 4h 22m
Looking Back - The Best of The Move US $3.25 [1 bids]
BRENDA LEE 45 Let It Be Me/You Better Move On MINT- US $4.95 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Fairweather - If They Move... Kill Them (CD, Equal Vision, AM) BN Sealed US $0.99 [0 bids]
JIM MESSINA (with PAULINE WILSON) - Stay The Night / Move Into Your Heart- PROMO US $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m

More places to buy THE MOVE music online Buy THE MOVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE MOVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE MOVE Shazam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(19%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(37%)

THE MOVE Shazam reviews

Review by Chicapah
3 stars I'm so glad this group is included on ProgArchives but, at the same time, they pose a dilemma for me as a reviewer. While I wholeheartedly agree that they belong in the proto-prog bunch, I feel that many listeners might find that categorization to be a stretch. The fact that they were (and are still) relatively unknown in the U.S. presents a sizeable obstacle and the fact that their albums were such a hodgepodge of unrelated styles is yet another. I'll just say their appeal is an acquired taste and leave it at that.

This record in particular holds a special place in my heart because I discovered it shortly after I'd moved out of mom & dad's house, gotten my own apartment and started my life as a free-wheelin' college boy. In 1970 I spent more time in the campus record store than I did in class, having meaningful conversations/arguments about the state of music with the hippie owner and poring over the latest issue of Rolling Stone (Back then it was a respected, viable source of info about rock & roll. Now it's about as relevant as the National Enquirer). It was a glowing review in that rag that made me shell out my meager entertainment funds for this LP and it instantly met my #1 criteria the minute I got it on my turntable: The Move didn't sound like any band I'd ever heard in my life. They were, in a word, different, and that's what I couldn't get enough of.

Their repeated success on the British pop charts, while admirable, hadn't fulfilled their artistic souls. "Shazam" was a drastic departure from that constricting hit single mindset. It's a somewhat schizophrenic and, at times, progressive journey into the realm of extended album cuts. The first track, the rude "Hello Susie," has a big, proggy intro that snaps your brain to attention immediately before it levels out into a straight-ahead rocker that features Rick Price's thick bass guitar tone and Roy Wood's stacked 12-string electric guitars. Whereas most English singers of that era went out of their way to downplay their indigenous accent and sound "American," Roy's gritty native tongue comes barging through unhindered and I applaud him for letting it all hang out. It puts a raw but genuine edge on the song. The flanged harmonies on the chorus belie their psychedelic roots but Bev Bevan's weird drum fills on the accented breaks throw things for a curve. While at first I thought he was just being odd for odd's sake, I soon realized that BB is truly one of the worst drummers on the planet and the logic-defying Achilles heel of not only this group but ELO, as well. (Unfortunately, it's something I obviously have to accept about the band but I'll never, ever understand why he lasted.)

Between the first number and the second you are introduced to the most unusual aspect of this album that has always delighted and intrigued me. They interject spontaneous man-on-the-street interviews that have nothing to do with the music being presented and these unrehearsed snippets lend a levity to the proceedings that is, to my knowledge, totally unique. (The Who scattered faux radio spots on their "Sell Out" LP but these vignettes are something else entirely.) "Beautiful Daughter" is a clever, short ditty with deep acoustic guitars and a string quartet that shines a spotlight on lead vocalist Carl Wayne as he does his best Paul McCartney imitation. Clocking in at less than 3 minutes, it's over before you know it and you're on to the proggiest tune on the album, the incredible "Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited." After a hilarious spoken-word introduction the group explodes into crisp, layered guitars and a gigantic bass sound as Wayne sings about life in a loony bin. There's never a dull musical moment and the straw-hat barbershop quartet refrain of "lock me in and throw the key away." fits perfectly at the end of every chorus. But it's in the instrumental section that things get really intriguing as they incorporate themes from Bach, Dukas and Tchaikovsky into the brilliantly arranged segment, culminating in a deranged vocal interpretation of one of Johann Sebastian's most recognizable melodies as warbled by a choir of inmates from the asylum. As humorous as it is, I'm still amazed to this day by the high level of musicianship displayed throughout this piece, especially by Wood on the guitars. (By the way, there's not a keyboard to be heard on "Shazam.")

The eleven-minute "Fields of People" is a great example of good news/bad news. First the good. It's a well-written, catchy song that rocks with tight, dense harmonies and slick, clean 12-string guitar work from Roy. What distinguishes it from most every tune I've ever heard, though, is the off-the-cuff spoken tomfoolery going on in and around Wayne's vocal track. Taking themselves too seriously was not one of this band's problems and the eclectic, carefree "why the Hell not?" nature of it all gives the tune a charm that I find irresistible. It's as if they weren't about to let cutting an album get in the way of having a bit of fun. You gotta hear it to believe it. The bad news is that, at about halfway through the number, they segue to a long, ridiculously overindulgent, amateurishly performed, sitar-driven Indian pseudo-raga that should have faded out after about 30 seconds. Instead it drones on. And on. And on. Gradually speeding up to go absolutely nowhere. It has no redeeming qualities at all so consider yourself forewarned and prepared to utilize the "skip" button. (In the days of vinyl I used to have to get up, physically lift the needle and skip over this noisy nonsense as if it was some unexplained ritual required to make it through the LP.)

Their heavy-handed, hard rock version of "Don't Make My Baby Blue" proves beyond a doubt that The Move was no longer some lightweight pop outfit. Here they are a supercharged power trio roaring behind Carl's strong, Paul Rodgers-like vocal with Wood sounding like he's pumping a Les Paul through five stacks of Marshall amplifiers set on 11 and peeling the paint off the studio ceiling. Self-restraint was not one of this group's strong points, however, and the out-of-control wah-wah guitar solo gets to be a bit much in the middle. The final tune is a remake of the Tom Paxton folk classic, "The Last Thing on My Mind," where Roy builds a wall of sound with ringing acoustic and 12 string guitars behind Wayne's cabaret-style crooning. But just when you think it's nothing more than a then-popular standard done up big time, Wood takes you on a psychedelic detour with swirling guitar lines and backwards masking that's as trippy as Pink Floyd on peyote. I won't call it great, but it's definitely interesting and memorable.

The remastered version includes 9 cover songs recorded live from the stage of the famous Marquee Club circa 1968 that only goes to show that The Move did their finest work in the confines of the studio. In concert they come off as a British garage band at best and the poor fidelity doesn't do them any favors. The tunes are a nostalgic curiosity, nothing more, and don't hold up to repeated listens.

In the history of progressive rock music I doubt that the playful "Shazam" had much influence on anybody in the genre. However, for the group it was a giant step up from the Top 40 mentality that dominated the recordings that came before and laid the groundwork for more challenging undertakings in the future. It will always remind me of some of the best years of my life so I cherish it for what it is, warts and all. It was Roy Wood's last project before saying farewell to Carl Wayne and joining forces with Jeff Lynne, and it offers hints of the proggier direction he was about to set out on with the final two Move albums and onward to the adventurous debut of The Electric Light Orchestra.

Send comments to Chicapah (BETA) | Report this review (#174607) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 20, 2008

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Are you going away with no word of farewell?

Having enjoyed their first taste of success in the album charts with their debut album in 1968, it took the Move another 2 years to release a follow up. During the intervening period, the band continued to find considerable singles chart success in the UK, including their first and only number one single "Blackberry way". During those two years, two members of the band (Ace Kefford and Trevor Burton) departed, but the core trio of Wood, Bevan and Wayne remained.

Continuing a policy the band had successfully exploited on their "Something else from the Move" EP, "Shazam" saw the band taking a couple of songs by other established artists and stamping their own identity on them, much like Vanilla Fudge had pioneered in the US.

"Shazam" represents a fundamental shift in emphasis for The Move, at least in terms of album tracks. While they would continue to record commercially appealing singles, this album serves as a first pointer towards the formation of the Electric Light Orchestra. Quite what caused such a sea-change in the band's style is unclear, especially in view of their continued attack on the singles chart.

With just 6 tracks in total, four of which run to over 6 minutes, it is immediately apparent that this album will not be as instantly accessible as the eponymous debut. We start however with another potential single. "Hello Suzie" (a song originally written by Roy Wood for Amen Corner, who took it into the singles chart as a pop number) is the heaviest song recorded by the band up to this point, but it retains a strong hook and superb vocals by Wood. The song is something of a cross between Led Zeppelin and the Beatles. "Beautiful daughter" is the only genuinely short track on the album, running to a shade under 3 minutes. The track has much in keeping with the first album, Carl Wayne taking lead vocal on a delightfully orchestrated light ditty.

With "Cherry blossom clinic revisited" we reach the real meat of the album. The song is a reworking of the aborted single from the band's debut. It opens with a mildly amusing spoken passage introducing a startlingly heavy interpretation of the song. The instrumental passage bizarrely includes an extract from Bach's "Jesu joy of man's desiring" played on acoustic guitar.

The first part of the 11 minute "Fields of people" is a slightly lighter psychedelic number with a catchy melody and effective harmonies. The song, which is credited to Wyatt Day / Jon Pierson, was originally recorded by the late 60's US band Ars Nova (although their version ran to under 3 minutes!). The Move's version is in two distinct halves, the latter part being a sitar recital. "Don't make my baby blue" was a hit for Frankie Lane in the early 60's, written by the renown song writing team of Barry Mann and Cynthia Weill. This is probably the heaviest track on a very heavy album. The blues leanings of the song remain, albeit rather drowned out by the rather chaotic sledgehammer beat.

In one of the most imaginative moves of their career, the final cover is of Tom Paxtons's folk classic "The last thing on my mind", a number often mistaken for a traditional folk song. This wonderful 6 minute interpretation respects the integrity of the song, but presents it in a whole new prog orientated dimension, complete with a magical space rock instrumental section.

In all, a highly ambitious second album by The Move, which sees them taking bold steps into new territories. Those who acquired the album on the basis of the band's many great singles may have been puzzled by what they found, but in these parts, this is arguably a definitive proto prog album.

This would be Carl Wayne's final album with the Move. After unsuccessfully attempting to reunite the band with former members, and conscious of Roy Wood's fledgling ambitions relating to his Electric Light Orchestra project, Wayne opted for a solo career. He actually recorded with ELO, but the recording were not used at the time. He went on to work with Mike Oldfield (on "Earth moving"), and in 2000 replaced Allan Clarke in the Hollies. Sadly, Carl Wayne passed away in 2004.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#187551) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 01, 2008

4 stars For me, Shazam is one of those records that you stick with the second you've heard it thru and thru. My first listen, which was just over a year ago, left me with the feeling that this has great potential, but that it was a bit banal at that. Second listen convinced me that the musicianship here is ... (read more)

Report this review (#885417) | Posted by tabintheocean | Tuesday, January 01, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Shazam is the album where The Move really learned how to rock! Fresh off a tour of the States, the band decided to make an album out of its highlights. The final product sees them playing heaver, longer and LOUDER than ever before. Quite a far cry from the Mod-pop these guys formerly indulged in, ... (read more)

Report this review (#174728) | Posted by cohen34 | Saturday, June 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE MOVE "Shazam"